Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's d J n V Jess, Hilarry Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Low on the roses here as well. We got a special guest in the building. That's right, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Loud, Yeah, I ain't gonna be on here too long because I ain't got nothing. How you feeling first, and for them feeling blessed in highly faces were not.
Speaker 4: Even that kind of show anymore.
Speaker 1: But they'll like, I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 2: Pause, pause, pause, pause, I'll be thinking about lout duvall a lot, right?
Speaker 4: Why you got a pause? That of it ain't gay because.
Speaker 2: I know how you think. Automatic, Yes, you fly a lot, and with everything that's been going on with all these these airlines and airports, what's you're feeling when it comes to flying, Because you fly yourself.
Speaker 3: I feel like the same way y'all feel when y'all see a car accident. Y'all pass right back. That's how I feel about with the planes. It's I've been doing it. I mean, I've been flying for a while now, so and you've been flying for a while, so you used to it it's just now it's been on it's the main topic now, so y'all skin so it's the same thing to me.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's funny.
Speaker 5: Those private flights like yours are the ones that usually crash the most more than anything so.
Speaker 1: Commercial commercial maybe so, but it's all.
Speaker 3: It's usually the pilot ere it was just like the car accident, it's usually the driver.
Speaker 4: For the reason I bought that U because I was gonna be scared. You'd have been scared a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I was scared at first because I was like, y'all, I ain't know no better then, and I had I bought the first plane I can get. As soon as I landed, that bitch cut off. So for me to cut off it just cut off. The engine cut off soon as I land that my first plane. Soon as I land that bitch cut off in one.
Speaker 4: You can't jump into it. You gotta get it without the.
Speaker 3: Way I landed. So I'm alive, you know what I'm saying. But just my first plane, that bitch cut off. So I learned how I learned about planes and everything just by getting going in head first.
Speaker 1: So now I'm here to teach our own people.
Speaker 4: How many planes you don't have?
Speaker 1: So I got three planes? Now what kind?
Speaker 3: I got an assessment assessment golden eagle. I got a band, beach craft, and I got a seaplane that you're laying on water.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think the best thing people can learn about doing all of that. Everything is subjective, like you know, whatever you want your life to be, and you live that life.
Speaker 4: If that's making you happy, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much what it is.
Speaker 3: Man. That's I'm one of the few that was able to do what I wanted to do and be successful at it, you know what I'm saying. And we created our own blueprint, especially me and me and him. As far as the content and all that, it was one of the first ones. It's true, you know what I'm saying. It's true. It wasn't nobody doing skits and all that. Besides, remember that skit we did in the mall with that boys singing and we just cut them off and it went viral before they was calling enviroun. We just do all types of skins, you know what I'm saying. So just to see how evolved now, dude.
Speaker 1: Now the state of the Union, Yeah, we was the first podcast.
Speaker 5: I remember one time I was in New York from South Carolina and I text G'spin told me to come to the radio station. Come here before I even got the job, and when I walked in, he said, man, this we kdile like Jack was that? He said, Man, my boss been watching you and do Walhood State of the Union all day.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So just to see how content and all that evolved. Now it's beautiful. It's a whole lane that wasn't there for stand up, you know what I'm saying. Like now we call comedians just people that do social content. When I first came up, they used to hate on all this. So that's why I called myself. I'm really one of the real the oldest young niggas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought you were way younger.
Speaker 1: You thought I was very younger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought you were probably forty forty one.
Speaker 1: I'm forty eight. I'll be forty eight. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's because I've been around so long. You've been seeing me in this consistency. That's why I try to teach these young comedians. And it's not all that stuff cool, but just staying there it and staying consistent.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be right here. I'm giving proof. If you watch me, I'm the blueprint.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to one more question with the planes. Okay, did does the wind change it all?
Speaker 1: Because the serious the win. What's the scariest part recently, that's the scariest part is like you could control everything else but that wind and that the weather you never know. So that's really what I pay attention to everything.
Speaker 3: If I see that red up there on it on my app I ain't flying the red mean that's real, real bad weather. You got green yellow than red. I fly in the green because that's just rain yellow. I ain't flying yell is still you're gonna be bumping and jumping in And actually I done had way more turbulence and big planes in my plane because I don't fly in certain shit, you know what I'm saying. But for the most part, it ain't that bad because.
Speaker 4: The wind stronger than there used to be when we was growing up.
Speaker 1: There, and it's safer. That's way more room out up there. That ain't for the running.
Speaker 3: I ain't finna run into nothing because and like you know, you seen like what them planes collided, You could see it. You can see them planes, and you got the air traffic air traffic control.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 4: The helicopters should have seen a big ass plane.
Speaker 3: I think he just got so used to it, Like you get, you get comfortable after a while, so you just you just be flying and and you normalize it and then you forget.
Speaker 7: I was told that that's a normal route that the helicopter takes, even though that was a training, that is like very normal.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Kovid with the helicopter.
Speaker 3: I think he did that route so much he used to it, Like saying, if I'm flying in the rain, I'm used to flying in the rain, so if something happened, it'd be surprising to me too, you know what I'm saying. So it's it's just like anything random, just like your car. Just we gonna get used to it, just like deaths. We got used to it after a while.
Speaker 1: And it's normal.
Speaker 4: Lanes crash, you fly, I.
Speaker 1: Used to car crash. There's way more con crashes out of there. It's normal. You just it's new to us, just like everything.
Speaker 6: Do you fly the planes, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I got a pilot, I got a power salary, But but he can fly. I can't fly. I just don't fly that much. Now you know.
Speaker 7: I heard you rank the emergencies, and I'm like, a just an able body passenger doesn't know the colors of the emergence. I used to be a flight attendant, So when I heard you rank the colors, I'm like, wait, not so you do fly the plane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what I'm doing. Okay, I know what I'm doing excellent.
Speaker 3: And the main reason I do this, it's just because I learned that people don't listen, they follow. So when you do something, they follow. I'm living proof that I have the ship. Y'all see on social media. They followed me, especially with this traveling and all that, so they understand. So when you so, when you understand that, you just do ship to help us as a community.
Speaker 1: And that's what I do. Whatever I do, I look at it, I'll be like, what do we need in the game. We need more pilots, we need more flying, We need them to understand.
Speaker 3: So what's the best way to do it? Become that you are what you see, so you see me. It makes like we having this conversation he's been calling me since he still ain't got a plane yet. I don't know, but he don't fly enough, so he probably don't need it. But if you fly enough, you probably won't to do it.
Speaker 6: Have you ever had a landing emergency? And if so, like what rank.
Speaker 1: I told you knew about it? Yeah, I actually did.
Speaker 3: It was one time we was flying back from Ohio and the whole instrument pallel went out. That's where all the stuff at it went out. And once that go out, you ain't got no communication or nothing. We couldn't talk to the air and not only that, the window froze up like like refrigerated. So we just flying like in an ice can, just floating, just flying Jesus and.
Speaker 1: Just flying and fly are you by yourself?
Speaker 3: Me and the pilot, me and my pothert We just flying and they was in there too, sleep though they didn't know what was going on. They were back in the back sleep. So we flying and flying. So he was like, should turn around?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I know we up north and it's colder, and you know you can on the on the wings, you can get the wings get frozen and that's how you start. So he was like, she would turn around. So in my mind, I'm like, we should keep going down south. It's it's warmer, but it was the middle of the night, so it ain't gonna get warmer no time soon. But I'm like, we get lower, and so we got lower. The only thing we had was the compass and the uh shit, that's it. The compass. We went by the comic, kept going low and called on the regular phone, got to where we can get on reception low enough till we could talk on the regular phone, and then we landed. And then once we landed the next that's when COVID That's when we found out COVID got It was the show the same night. It was the same night, you know what I'm saying. So that was my That was one of my my scariest moments. I had a couple of scared moment, but that was the scary way, like, oh shit, this might be it after.
Speaker 4: This when you told me, But what was you thinking when you when you was in that moment.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, this time gonna go.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it's just like this, you can't describe.
Speaker 3: I almost had near death experiences a couple of timespecially when I got hit by that cautious I don't get scared in those type of positions, cause I understand we're going die, But at the same time, I just I kind of knew I wasn't. I wasn't tripping, you know what I'm saying. I wasn't tripping, But my pilot was tripping more than me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He hugged me, was crying and everything. But you don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's literally like when you're in that situation, it's nothing you can do, Like what are you gonna do?
Speaker 6: Jump on the plane.
Speaker 4: At that point?
Speaker 7: And you you said that your team was in the back sleep And I'll be telling them all the time, there's a lot of things that go wrong with planes, and the pilot just figure it out and the passengers sometimes never even know.
Speaker 3: And a lot of it has got to do with just just keeping your composure, you know what I'm saying, Like people don't understand like that, what's the word that when you're.
Speaker 1: Just nervous in the mother for anxiety?
Speaker 3: Anxiety and all that that shit real, like, especially in those type of moments if you can't control yourself. And I learned that from Scoop and Down and that's what got me be able to give me just you do everything.
Speaker 6: I do, but I thought some of it was just for like Instagram videos. You just really just because.
Speaker 1: It's really my life. You know why that because the Graham took it like that, and that's why you see everybody doing it for the Graham instead of looking at it like I'm doing this to show us we can do other things.
Speaker 3: It's not white people ship. This is people ship, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I do it like that music.
Speaker 2: See, okay, you had a couple of records, a couple of gold records.
Speaker 1: I still do.
Speaker 3: I put out music all the time. I put out music for the ecosystem. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: If I feel something that need to be doing, I throw it out. You know. I do it for the love and for the people. That's what my stuff is.
Speaker 6: Best life is my mom's song.
Speaker 3: Best life is everybody's song. It's just you, as admitted when you get old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well so she was when this is going not to make this stark, it's a good moment.
Speaker 7: When my mom was gonna throw a cancer battle, she would play that song all the time she was having a bad day and it would like lift for She loves it as God and ludicris move get out the way.
Speaker 1: That's God man.
Speaker 3: The music that song that was a blessing used used from God through me. It ain't got nothing to do with me. It's all blessing. Just to see how it's changed people and still changing people and still effect it's powerful.
Speaker 5: Talking about the Kolier story when kool Aid was passing and you played it for him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when he died, Like right before he died, he had you know, they had the thing in his mouth and he was about to pull it out, like he was about to pull it out, like, don't do that in front of me. But he I was like, you want me to play something? He want me to play Lovely Day and Smile. And after I played Smile, he pulled it out and I walked out.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: M okay.
Speaker 7: Oh you were talking about being the first to do a lot of stuff Sexy Red. I know you was bringing her outside a long time ago, and know people bring this up. Charlotte mentions it a lot of times too, that you were wanted the first to be like pushing her and like you were booking her for some of the days that you do. I did now looking at like right now, today when you see everything you be feeling, like I told you, like how you be feeling, just be.
Speaker 1: Proud of She ain't the first one. I do it all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't take credit for shit like that because I feel like that's what we're supposed to do. But I feel like I always when especially That's why I say I'm the oldest young there because people used to look at me like that. They used to say, he too gathered, he too hood, But I know, like I could see it. So when I saw her, I was like, nah, she got it. And that's why I was like and people was like, man, don't bring her to do all that, like she is duval Day. And she came there and rocked it and just to see and it ain't me. She did it all herself. So I mean she deserved everything she got, like seeing her do it. Even if she fell off tomorrow, she still won.
Speaker 6: One outside.
Speaker 3: She came to do all day, and we do do all day. We doing Douvalla this year too, So y'all make y'all come. Yeah, I mean July eleven, that's when we make it. It's official. July eleven, Duvall Day. Make sure y'all go watch the contract. That's a move with me and Gabrielle Dennis. That's that's like one of the first comedy romantic comedies about threesomes.
Speaker 1: What it's a romantic comedy about three?
Speaker 4: How do you have a romantic comedy about three?
Speaker 1: Watching and you'll see it. It's all black.
Speaker 3: You can also watch it on whatever bootleg, like whatever five stick you got.
Speaker 5: The July eleventh, Duvall Days, listen ninety three point three to beat Jacksonville?
Speaker 4: What's happening? What we're doing? We out there?
Speaker 1: Broke them? Were out there that Saturday? Yeah, yees, Saturday?
Speaker 4: Are we coming to that July eleventh, Jacksonville?
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all come to the wheel the ones too. We lit out there. That's the second second tour, the second season.
Speaker 4: I'm coming for real this time. I promise you on come in what Jemini retreat.
Speaker 1: That's what I say. You got all the women out there. Let's move on to the next door. It's a good time.
Speaker 4: What question you got, y'all like to hear the new people?
Speaker 7: Last question you talked about the d I first of all, did you was it on purpose?
Speaker 6: And I was it on purpose? That you for me?
Speaker 7: I feel like when things happen, I want to go to see what you tweet about because you have a take, but you make it funny. But if you read through the funny, you really have a STARp take on things.
Speaker 1: Do you do that purposely? Pay attention to me?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, do you do that purposely?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that like the you know, I used to do it purpose Now I'm programmed thing to doing. It's just natural, you know what I'm saying. It's like you program yourself to be good, you naturally be good. And that's what I do with my tweets. So anything you see me do, I don't put that much though in it because I put in early on in my career, so it's just second nature to me.
Speaker 2: That's one thing on ig you just can't stand on one person that you just can't stand on.
Speaker 3: I can't stand people that complain. That's the only thing that's that's my pet peep, people complaining. And that's all I see people complaining about stuff that they can't control.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's my pet peeve in life and everything.
Speaker 4: He said the person though, who's the person?
Speaker 1: I ain't got that.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna work with me. We ain't gonna have no time, no type of click baking this interview.
Speaker 4: I would never do that.
Speaker 3: No, we don't be trying because we're gonna be knowing this. It's gonna go clip bathing. Three weeks later, it goes like, we did not think that was gonna rip.
Speaker 6: What's your issue with sexy backs? What's your issue with sexy backs?
Speaker 1: He got it, he said sexy back.
Speaker 7: You said a woman with a sexy back is dangerous, and you give an example of a sexy back.
Speaker 1: So how is that an issue? That's a blessed in a good way.
Speaker 6: Well I took it like what that's what your problem?
Speaker 3: You're taking it the wrong way. That's the problem with social media. Y'all interpreted. How y'all want interpret.
Speaker 6: Well, you're only reading it.
Speaker 1: I said, say the tweetgain say this tweet again.
Speaker 6: A woman with a sexy back is dangerous.
Speaker 1: And you explain how you took that.
Speaker 6: Dangerous?
Speaker 1: Like we dangerous?
Speaker 4: That's what we gotta be dangerous.
Speaker 1: Will you saw that?
Speaker 3: But then if you go to my instagram, I got a thousand women showing me they sexy back.
Speaker 6: I ain't see the Instagram.
Speaker 1: So that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Y'all take it and run and just that's that's That's the main thing that I get problems with most of the people that find offenses something they took the wrong way. That's really I was just know what I'm saying, even taking it. You didn't take that as offensive, but you took it the wrong way.
Speaker 6: I did drop it in the group chat, I'm like, he.
Speaker 5: Meant dangerous in a good way.
Speaker 1: I wasn't talking about you.
Speaker 3: You know how many tweets I done got like that that women that got offended by just from that?
Speaker 6: What else?
Speaker 5: They the big back women want you to show them some love to I want you to do it.
Speaker 7: You know you're supposted a white back. No, that wasn't a white back. That was like a white butt or something. You was like, no man should.
Speaker 6: Come home to this?
Speaker 1: Nah, yeah, I don't like know that's that.
Speaker 7: I just showed to come home to this? So why is it you can't tell? Yeah, the butt starts here.
Speaker 1: That's how you know it. That's how you know some bullshit nobody should come home to that.
Speaker 6: You would be coming at you like in real life, people be running on You're like, yo, why are you like?
Speaker 1: Nah? That should just be on social media. That ain't nobody coming up?
Speaker 3: Well, no idea, I told it on here, that's leave it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, God is good.
Speaker 3: To be one question D I would d I before D I've been supporting people. That's that's not doing that's not that's still coming up.
Speaker 6: You shot black, you're not worried about all of us.
Speaker 3: I shot for people that are still trying to come up. It ain't got to be black if you if you're trying to come up, and you still like everybody can't make it like the regular route.
Speaker 1: You got me.
Speaker 5: You posted that the d I blackout happened and it was easy because you don't buy nothing nowhere. All y'all invested in boycott and companies that have removed it.
Speaker 1: Huh. I didn't say all that that. Don'tn't sound like you can't find a tweet while I said all that, what.
Speaker 4: You say because you don't buy none anyway?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm rich, broke, I don't I buy what I want to buy. I buy, I spend, I spend, but I don't spend like how people just spend on random stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we appreciate you for joining us, brother and gentlemen. He left without getting in trouble. It's the Breakfast Club, good morning.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club