Speaker 1: Don't be out here acting like a donkey. He bitch, it's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: I'm a big boy. I could take it if he'd feel out deserve it ain't no big deal.
Speaker 3: I know, charlottagea godna have funny shi say his mouth.
Speaker 2: You gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm mean.
Speaker 1: Who's getting that donky?
Speaker 4: That donkey that don't don't don't don't dunk donkey.
Speaker 2: Other day, right, there's a breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 1: You you could call me the donkey of the day.
Speaker 5: But like I mean, no harm.
Speaker 2: Yes donkey, whoa why the hell I'm so loud? Scared myself? Donkey today for Tuesday, May six goes to a Pennsylvania woman named Christina solar Meado. Christina Solomeado is forty four years old, and she did something that people figuratively talk about doing. And I wish I could curse on the radio, but I can't. But just know bicky and I wrote the song about doing this to her. Ops, she called it did it on him? But that's the clean version. Yeah, let's hear some of this classic. You remember this, right, Yes, that's how the clean version go no, it was on. Okay, turn it up, let me hear it. Okay, keep the instrumental going for me. Uh yes, see all that. Y'all talk about releasing snak missiles on your apps, but she never actually released the chocolate hostages. But Christina actually did. Let's go to NBC ten Philly for the report please.
Speaker 4: The police chief or Prospect Park says he has seen some road rage cases during his career. Somebody cuts someone off, then the drivers might get into a heated exchange. Then they typically drive away. But in this case on Tuesday, there was a little more to that and the incident was captured on video by a bystander. That video, shared thousands of times on Instagram, shows a woman identified Thursday as Christina Salametto walking to another woman's car. The forty four year old sits on the hood or not showing the most graphic parts of the video, including when she appeared to defecate on the car. Solamento was brought to the Prospect Park Police department Thursday in handcuffs, offering no remarks. She faces a number of charges, including in decent exposure and depositing waste on a highway.
Speaker 2: Imagine how mad. You gotta be the weaponized your own digestive system. Okay, this is biological warfare, all right. I respect people who can back the brown Cadillac out of the garage in public.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not one of those people.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I am very regular, Okay, a thirty am every morning, I'm making a tombstone in the water grave here at work. But if somebody comes in the bathroom or sits in the star next to me, I can't do it. Okay, I'm a cowboy fan, but I can't take the Browns through the super Bowl if someone else is in the bathroom with me. So the fact this woman was able to bake some butt brownies in public on Q it's impressive. But I'm gonna tell you something, Christina. The reason you get in the biggest he has because, according to the police Affidavid, you said, and I quote, I wanted to punch her in the face, but I pooped on her car instead and went home. I would rather you punched it in the face. It takes way more energy to pull your pants down and birth a creamy behemoth in public than it does to punch someone in the face. Now, Christina allegedly told cops that it was a clean poop. I didn't have to wipe. True. Quote for the record, there is no such thing as a clean wipe, okay, are a clean poop? When you release the mud monkeys? The anal area becomes soiled with stool and you gotta clean it. Okay. Fecal matter contains bacteria and other micro organisms that can cause infections are spread if not properly cleaned the way, and having residual dookie around the rum of your bookie can cause discomfort, okay, itching and irritation whenever the inside of your bookie. Itching guarantees you didn't wipe properly. So there is no clean kills when you push out a sewer snake, okay, when you launch fudge torpedoes, there is always a casualty. That's all I got. Please let remem mem give Christina solar Meto the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: He ha he ha.
Speaker 4: You stupid motherfuck?
Speaker 5: Are you dumb? The amounts of effort in which you put that presentation?
Speaker 6: Yes, you did?
Speaker 5: You literally, boy, like you ate that I would, But I'm saying you literally you told that story like maya Angela.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day. Now when we come back, thank you for that duchy of the day. Eight undred five eight five one o five one. What's the most creative excuse or lie you've used to sneak into a party? Tell him this came from Man, now, this came from Los. Los is just Lars's camera man. Last night was the met Gala. Of course he wasn't invited. He didn't make it to the met Gala, but he made it to every party party.
Speaker 2: He still got his met Galla clothes on. That he got on a black turtlenecks.
Speaker 3: Because Los works very hard.
Speaker 5: He came right in here at three thirty.
Speaker 1: He was on stream last night with Conson Nat for over an hour. Conson I have no clue who he was, but gripe dress pants, he told Conson do you have to order?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: He told?
Speaker 6: Cos?
Speaker 2: I told him that shut up. You have the audio, you.
Speaker 1: Have turned his mic on, you have the audio. Non drunk? Well, he told con Sanat, I rather had an audio.
Speaker 2: We had the audio.
Speaker 4: Best to me, jump ahead next to me, I'm talking not man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first time I said it, Man, I said that.
Speaker 2: Will the first time I see you.
Speaker 3: As we shut down the city.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that was a bad day.
Speaker 1: That was a lad day.
Speaker 2: Charlama is my cousin just to him in the God yeah, Nick Cannon is my cousin too. Yeah, like stop, yeah, I was about clubs all motion. Brother, Carlos is not with the Breakfast club.
Speaker 6: So he said, no, this is with the Breakfast that's your cousin, cousin, and yes we're definitely related.
Speaker 3: Just is actually related related for the past four years.
Speaker 2: What boy, he's still drown out. He's still He showed us so many videos of him walking around name dropping. Okay, I don't know this man.
Speaker 1: He said he played last night.
Speaker 3: He said sexy Red had been up here, sexy Red came up here. He told him, my name is loose After that.
Speaker 2: Proves you know him.
Speaker 5: But you beat on a you bet uh.
Speaker 3: And on our I beat somebody and he didn't be He said he lost to it. He said he beat the white guy he watched. He said the actual one of the owners of Louis Vatan actually paid for his UH ride share to him to get to her.
Speaker 2: He was trying to hit I'm telling you, yes, you better go in to bathroom check.
Speaker 6: Come right out this morning. I mean clean five days one.
Speaker 1: What's the most creative excuse a lie you wanted to sneak it to a party? Let's discuss who it's the breakfast person That breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.