Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers dot Com. I am Mike Spoffer, joint as always by my partner at Crime, Wes Hodcoats. We're coming to you here from our brand new studio within the walls of lambeau Field to review the twenty twenty six NFL Draft and Wes when it comes to this draft for the Packers, we have to start with this last week in these chairs.
Speaker 2: But the fact we got nothing right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said you said the Packers were gonna turn eight picks into ten. I said it would be nine. Neither one of us even said seven, let alone six, which is what Brian Gudokunz ended up with when he traded up two different times in the draft, once on Friday, once on Saturday, came away with U with six picks. So that definitely caught us off, I think from an overview standpoint. But aside from that, or including that, what were your general impressions of this draft?
Speaker 2: The most surprising draft I've covered out of the seventeen that I've been a part of over the last well seventeen drafts. Listen first and foremost, the only thing predictable about this thing was just how quiet Thursday night was. Right. It was you and me, our colleagues sitting up in the President's boardroom and most of the time just kind of staring at each other, occasionally eating some food, drinking some coffee, and kind of just waiting for the end. Because we sort of knew Packers were not going to move in any of their future assets. We're pretty confident about that, so there was really no chance they were going to get back in the first round. But once Friday hit Man, everything shifted. Yeah, yes, they stayed put at fifty two. But the one thing I sort of was right about. They did make a trade, but it was to move up to get Chris McClellan out of Missoo. It wasn't to move back. When I made the prediction that they would end up with ten picks, I was thinking, hey, if they if they do pick at fifty two, maybe they trade that third and try to get some more Day three picks. But one thing that I said it four times now, but I'm gonna say one more time for people that might not have caught it was Brian Gudokunz was extremely transparent about this draft and what the Packers wanted what they thought of the later rounds and ultimately what they did to end up with six picks. Yes, I think that was partially a product of Micaeh Parsons in that trade, but it also was the Packers very much knew what they wanted and where they wanted to get it, and they weren't just gonna sit around and draft players for the sake of drafting players. This draft wasn't deep enough for that. They found what they prioritized and they captured it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian Gudokuntz told us he was going to add numbers at cornerback, and he did that both at pick fifty two and then added the Alabama corner Demanti Jackson in the sixth round. He said he was very interested in a nose tackle. He found one in Chris mccollin, traded up for him in the third round and got a guy who play the nose but also an interior d lineman who has a track record of rushing the passer, getting six sacks last season for Missouri. He said if he was gonna make trades, if he was going to move up, he was more inclined to use this year's picks and not next year's picks when he has a whole boatload of him, right, And that's exactly what he did. Both of the trades up. He used this year's picks. He did not dip into that well of selections for next year. But the only thing he didn't really clue us in on was the interest in the kicker. But I also wonder nobody really asked, So if somebody had asked, maybe we would have gotten a clue that he was interested in a kicker. And everybody pretty much had Tray Smack of Florida as the top kicker in this draft. If there was one who was going to get drafted, it was probably it was probably Smack. But you're right, Goody was as transparent as it gets as far as a GM at the podium talking with the what he said on Tuesday, what he said after the first round on when the Packers didn't have any selections, those comments, you know, there wasn't he wasn't really trying to trying to hide anything. When you look at when you look at this now that I mean six picks, it's the smallest draft class, tied for the smallest new franchise history, the smallest the Packers have had since two thousand and four, which was the year before Ted Thompson arrived. What do you feel is the most important thing? And this can either be a specific or a general comment. What do you feel is the most important thing the Packers accomplished in this draft?
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to do this like three things for a second. Okay, I'm gonna give you my first answer.
Speaker 1: One guy with three things.
Speaker 2: One guy with well, you'll you'll, you'll get one of the things, right, all right, But I want to I want to give you the first answer. I want to see what you say for the second answer, and if it doesn't touch on my other point, I'm gonna have a third answer. Does that make sense? Yeah? The most important thing they did was the cornerback thing. I can't honestly sit here and have the podcast that we had last week, in the preview that we had last week and not talk about the fact that the Packers did not only what Brian Goodiekin said, but what they needed to do. You and I discussed it. They hadn't drafted anybody at the cornerback position outside of the seventh round since twenty twenty one. This was the draft. This was the time to be able to stack that position up again. You hope that Keishawn Nixon, Carrington Valentine and also Benjamin Saint Jude that those guys stay healthy, they compete, and that's gonna be the top of your depth chart this year. But if something does go awry, if somebody does go down, who was that next man gonna be that steps up? You and I didn't know. We didn't know if bou Melton's even gonna be playing cornerback next year, honestly, or if he's gonna be going back to receiver. Those are questions we have to ask her in OTAs they needed to find depth. And what I liked about this was with Brandon Cisa in the second round. This is the blue Trip day two type pick. You're looking for, right, durable, physical, the ball production. That's something I think the packers are hoping that long term will improve. But he's twenty years old, Mike, And when you're looking at it, you check all the boxes. You look for, the those intangibles, you look for, the health, you look for that CSA fits all of that, Okay, So you get past all that, what are you looking for? Then? On day three, if they were going to go for a second cornerback. Demani Jackson is exactly what you want in a developmental six round pick. A guy with a five star pedigree, a dude that went to USC played well, got an opportunity to go to Alabama, played well as junior year. This past year kind of took a step back. There's so many things about him with his speed, his playmaking ability, his ball skills that if you get him in there with the right folks, you get him in there with the right coaches, and a guy that is not asked to go in day one and play right away. I really like what I see and in the interim also can be a really intriguing player for you on special teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really interested to see just how this whole competition at cornerback is going to roll. And we're me talking about this throughout the spring and throughout the summer. But you know, really, the way I see it, other than Keishawn Nixon being your CB one, yep, you know you've got Valentine and Saint Jus. Now you've got Cisa and Demani Jackson thrown thrown into the mix here. I mean, how this is going to sort out two three, four five. You know at the cornerback position is very much up in the air. With both Cisay and Jackson, you're talking about two guys who can run. They both clocked in the low four fours in the forty the There's no question about the physical tools, size, speed, all of that with with either of these players. It's about the refinement, right as you said, get him in with the right guys and work on the development. As you said, CSA is only twenty years old. Both of these guys transferred during their college careers. Cse went from North Carolina State to South Carolina. Jackson went from USC to Alabama. And Jackson's, you know a guy, as Brian Gudacunz said, you know, he's been through some adversity. He went into his college career with a knee injury coming out of high that kind of slowed his ability to get on the field, and then he kind of lost his starting job a little bit last year for Alabama and then won it back when they got to the SEC championship game. So there were a lot of things that they studied about these players and brought them in for good reason. The other one, I think you know, to flip this to point number two is what the Packers did to reinforce things on the defensive line. Getting an interior guy in Chris McClellin, getting an edge guy in Deny Dennis Sutton from Penn State. Both of those positions, for different reasons, needed to be reinforced. Right you look at the edge, you don't have a Shan Gary or kings Leannigbari anymore, and you don't know exactly when Micaeh Parsons is going to be back from his injury, so things are kind of wide open there. You've now thrown into the mix with Lucas Faness. You've thrown into the mix another draft pick in Dennis Sutton to go with two draft picks from last year in Baron Currell and Colin Oliver. And then you also have Brenton Cox Junior coming back. And he was a guy that the Packers really were hoping they were going to get to see what he could do in a regular role last year, but then his whole season kind of became a wash because of because of injuries. So he's he's kind of back, you know where he was a year ago, and the Packers are still waiting to see. But you've got all these guys in the mix at at edge rusher with with opportunity knocking there given given the decision, the the what the process that has unfolded in the off season, and then on the interior, you've got DeVante Wyatt coming back from the injury, you signed Javon Hargrave, and now you drafted on Day two a guy who can play a true nose, can also play some three technique and as I said, mixes in the ability to get after the quarterback with the stopping the reinforcements. They got here without having a first round pick. I think I think Brian Goodcuns is pretty happy with what he got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. And McClellan is the guy that I was going to kind of bring up as this third option because listen, the Packers wanted this dude bad Brian even touched on. I mean, this is a guy that was in the conversation for the second round pick, and when the third round came around, they were not willing to wait for him anymore. And I've said it again and some of the other content we've made, but it seemed like a prudent salient move by Brian goodecunts because if you look what happened immediately after they took him, two other defensive tackles came off the board, including orange. So this is going to be the type of tone setter I feel like, not only just with what they're hoping that McClelland can be as a playmaker, but I also think where this defensive front is headed. We aren't living in the era anymore of really the three hundred and forty pound Ryan Pickett's bj Raji's Johnny Jill. He's just lining up and having a thousand pound defensive front that doesn't really happen as much anymore. But this shift that you've seen if you've been paying close attention, the Packers are really putting a premium on length. When you look at the end of last season, they signed Jordan Riley from the Giants, and unfortunately Jordan ended up having the achilles injury that took him out. But we saw what we were looking at with a one technique tackle that's in like that three hundred and fifteen pound range but has incredibly long arms in some intriguing traits. In that regard, McClellan is that and then some this is a dude with eleven inch hands. It was a topic that I felt kind of sheepish. I didn't want to bring it up on the conference call because 'z acer, But I'm interested to talk to him about it this week because to give you a perspective on that, his hands are almost two inches larger than TJ. Slayton's when Slayton was playing nose tackle and Slayton was like nine in an eighth, I believe McClellan's hands are eleven inches. And when you look at all this, you watch him play on film, but then you look at all the scouting reports on him, everybody mentions just his physicality and how he can manipulate offensive linemen. That's what the Packers are looking for with a guy that can play that one three technique. Because realistically, yes, we're gonna have conversations. I'm sure Jonathan Gannon is just going to get pelted with questions about three to four when he an inevitably talks to the media. But the reality is the Packers are looking at this from a nickel position too, and when you look at the nickel, you're basically looking at two three tech nose tackles with some variants in there, but that's what you're looking for. Guys that can defend the run but also rush the passer. The Kenny Clarks, the DeVante Wyatts, and McClellan is just a really intriguing guy to add in that mix. Is there going to be room for still a Jonathan Ford if he earns the job. Absolutely. I don't think anybody's arguing with the three hundred and thirty pound defensive tackle and being able to have that specifically in short yardage situations or third and short. But you need guys that can do it on all three downs, especially when you're drafting early, and McClellan is that dude. So I'm very intrigued meet him. I loved all of his content that he put out. Seems like a very gracious, appreciative young man that when you look at terms of packer people. The more I learn about him, the more I hear stories about him at MISSOO, Uh, this is definitely a guy that's gonna fit into the culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like the focus on the hand size and the length, I mean, the thing that scouts like about that, and they like it both as far as offensive linement and defensive defensive linement because it's about being able to use those physical tools to separate from the person that you're engaging with, right, It's it's about it's about being able to separate and control the other body. And uh, and that's what that's what all the combat is down there in the trenches. Right, So you're always looking for guys who maybe have a little bit of an edge there, you know, from uh, from a physical standpoint. All right, so we've touched on the cornerback and the defensive line side of things. Point three, I'll turn it back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's just talk really quickly here about Jagger Burton because in the fifth n again kind of like Jackson in some ways, the Packers phone a guy that came with really big credentials coming out of high school. Burton was the first ever mister Kentucky Football that was an offensive lineman in the whatever it ended up being now thirty eight years that they've had that award in Kentucky. Normally you always think about quarterbacks, receivers, maybe a pass rusher. This dude was that physical, that dominant that he got that type of recognition. So he's from Lexington. He decides to stay at Lexington. He liked what they were building there and wants to see it through. What I love about his story is there's a lot of adversity involved in that. This is a guy that came in and made an all freshman team right away, but didn't really lock down a starting, full time position until his final year. Yes, he started at various spots, but it was at left guard, it was at center, it was at right guard, and then finally this past year was at center. He talked about the pressure. I really appreciate his honesty and transparency about the pressure of being a four or five star recruit who stayed home and played for his home state team. This isn't a guy that flew across the country and went to Washington or Oregon or USC or was over down at Florida State. He stayed at Kentucky and wanted to play in the SEC and accept that challenge. And he mentioned being able to lean on his family and the people that supported him throughout that. In addition to the fact he's a six foot four guy at three hundred and twelve pounds, he runs a sub four forty. He has the athletic intangible sub five sub five A see, I got too much in.
Speaker 1: Himself fast just wanted to correct you there.
Speaker 2: He actually he was given John Ross a run for his money.
Speaker 1: In the forty.
Speaker 2: That'd be like somebody that you'd create it like Matt and you just want again like you break the whole system. I have a mod on there, but no runs a sub five forty for a man that size. Packers. When you look at how they draft offensive lineman, this is typically the traits they look for. I talked years ago about Sean Ryan and Zach tom both were like the top vertical among offensive linemen. They look for those sort of things. They pay attention to those sort of things because it talks to them and speaks to them in terms of a player's explosiveness. And that's gonna be something that Burton's going to try to bring here again. Another guy man that will get added into the mix. We've seen a fifth round pick like Corey Linsley come in and get a starting opportunity right away and own it. Sometimes it takes a couple of years, like it did with Sean Ryan, but either way, the Packers needed to add a body at that position and Burton definitely fills that well.
Speaker 1: It seems like the way it shook out, and I don't want to speak for the personnel department or the coaching staff here, but just trying to read the tea leaves a little bit the way this shook out, the Packers ended up taking just one offensive lineman in this draft to fortify things, and he's an interior guy. His starts throughout his college career at Kentucky, Burton started games at both guard spots as well as at center. He's an interior guy who can play all three spots, very much like Jacob Monk, who the Packers drafted a couple of years ago. You've also got John Williams, an interior guy who's rookie season was you know, kind of a wash or a red shirt, whatever you want to say, because of because medical rich. So the way the way things are shaping up, it seems to me that with other guys who have shown some versatility Darien Kennard, Travis Glover, that those are the guys who those are going to be your backup tackles now, you know, because you've now sort of fortified the inside with this extra draft pick and the other guys that go along there. That's sort of the way I read it. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely? And you know, and to the reporter's credit, you know, Brian Goodcuinz was asked after the work game or after the draft too. Okay, so what happens at left tackle now? Because you did not draft to tackle like that much is known. I mean, this is a guy that has played exclusively into your offensive line. It's not a an Anthony Belton type where it's like, okay, well you got a really good body here played tackle. Could he going inside questions to figure out there? Burton's going to be in that conversation. So if you're looking at how to replace Rashid Walker at left tackle, obviously it starts with Jordan Morgan, and the Packers made that investment two years ago. They're gonna see that through. But the question was asking, good concept, what else are your options there? And he mentioned whether it's Zach Tom, whether it's it is a Darien Canard, whether it is maybe even an Anthony Belton. The Packers still feel good about their options. I think where Green Bay needs to get to this training camp and this season is they have had all these young dudes. This has been an infusion of talent on the offensive line the last few seasons, but I remember, I'll never forget this. A very well accomplished NFL coach once told me. He's like, you don't see offensive linemen coming to their own until they're twenty seven years old. That's when they hit their prime. And then after that you're gonna hopefully keep them healthy, and then you're gonna see where they take off to. And sometimes you end up with Andrew Whitworth, who does the darn thing until he's forty right so, or Trent Williams as he's doing right now making all of us thirty eight year olds look good. But the fact is is that I think Green Bay needs to find a way to settle into a lineup. Now they have the bodies, they have the guys who's going to be the one to own those positions and if they can get to that point, obviously we have to deal with the injuries. I understand that, But in terms of having a week one starting lineup where you feel good about the five guys, where they're at, not just the people but the positions they're playing, I think that's one of the main objectives here going in this upcoming season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally agree with you. A couple other things we need to get to with regard to this draft, but we do need to take a quick break, So let's hear a quick word from our sponsor. Serious XM. NFL Radio delivers hard hitting analysis and up to the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need. Twenty four to seven, three sixty five, Welcome back to Packers unscripted talking about the twenty twenty six NFL Draft and Wes, I got all kinds of other questions I want to ask you about this draft, but I'm going to pass them off actually to our next show, because we do have another show this week.
Speaker 2: Gotta pay the bills multiple days this week. Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? But before we go today, we need to talk about how this draft ended.
Speaker 2: Yes for the Green Day Packers.
Speaker 1: Because Demani Jackson was selected in the sixth round, the second cornerback of the first five picks that the Packer took, and they were looking at having two seventh round picks. Then all of a sudden, Guta Kunz decided and he found a trading partner in John Schneider, the GM of the Seattle Seahawks traded both of those seventh round picks for the last pick in the sixth round, and he drafted Trey Smack, the kicker out of Florida. And so he handed us and everyone in Packers media world a story that is going to last all the way up until probably Week one of the regular season as to who is going to be the kicker for the Green Bay Packers in twenty twenty six, because as of this moment, Man, the competition is on Brandon McManus, Lucas Haversik, Trey Smack, They're all here. Who's gonna win it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And this was the one too that Okay, So I gotta give you a little bit of background here. We obviously the way we split up the draft, you're doing the Bolton stories, I'm doing the instant reacts with Larry in the studio right next to us here. So I had to do the instant reacts on you know, Demani, And then I decided, I'm like, well, you're doing that story. I'm gonna go get a slice of pizza quick, and then I'm gonna come back down because it's gonna be go time. We're gonna have two seventh round picks. I'm handling both of those for one story. You know, all heck is gonna break loose. It always does in the seventh round, especially the years of the Packers draft four in the seventh round. This was not one of those years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the and the timing shortens up to because it's four minutes four minutes per pick instead of five. And so yeah, the seventh round can kind of be can be pretty hectic and fast paced.
Speaker 2: So I'm pretty much almost to the invisi line gate justin wolfill appreciate that reference. And then I get a text from our boss that where hey, the Packers traded.
Speaker 1: Packers are on the clock.
Speaker 2: And then I had to use every bit of my limited athletic ability to run my butt back to our offices so we could cover this draft pick. And what struck me the most and what I thought about immediately was you go back to the twenty twenty three draft, because some people are gonna say, well, you remember when they took Anders Carlson, And this is no disrespect to Anders, but that year Jake Moody was clearly the top kicker in that draft out of Michigan. San Francisco ended up using a third round pick on him to select him. I actually kind of liked him in that sixth round range if you'd have been there for Green Bay. I was like, that could be a potential answer there. What I love about this with Smack is this guy was undeniably the best kicker in the draft. As a turnout, he was the only kicker that ended up getting picked at all. But pretty much every scouting syndicate, including Glancer Line on NFL dot com, had a grade on him, had a round on him, a six grade on him. This was the move for Green Bay, is what we found out. Brian looked at the seventh round, didn't see a whole lot there that he was liking in terms of what they could potentially add. And again, I just wish I could have been in on that phone call because I'm still struggling to understand how we took the third to last pick of the draft, partnered with the twentieth pick in the seventh round, and somehow got into the sixth round even if it was the last pick. Like that was Yeoman's work. There By Brian goodikuins to get John Schneider to agree to that. In addition to the fact that John very much also a man of his word, just wanted to acquire some draft picks. Yeah, and in evidently and did so in that case. So let's talk about the player now. Trace mac is a draftable athlete, draftable talent. Everyone will talk about the fact that he made ten kicks from beyond fifty yards at Florida on only thirteen tries, and that's an impressive stat school record, school record. But what I like the most is in three years he never had lower than an eighty percent field goal make percentage at Florida, and that includes a really disastrous start to this past year where he missed three field goals in one game and then only won the rest of the entire season and made that correction. If you and I have been around long enough, you see statistics on kickers every year. Typically most of them are in the seventies, sometimes even in the sixties. It's a difficult thing to do to kick in these stadiums, the hashes are wider all that type of stuff. For Smack to be able to be that consistent, that speaks to a level headedness kicking in the sec that I think goes beyond just what you scout and tangibly. I mean, this guy has what it takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean in that conference, those stadiums, the noise, the environments that you're in on a weekly basis there that definitely, hopefully that will that will translates as I think it did early on for Anders Carlson and where he came from. But then he kind of got into a rut. You know, he started out so strong, then got into a rut, kind of couldn't get out of it, and you know, the packers just didn't have time to wait around. Right. A couple of things that I'll say about about Smack. One is that in looking at some of the video when our video department put together like he was part of the Prospect primer on kickers. By the way, I did okay on primers this year, Arry Goodsise, McClellan, and Smack we're all in the primer list.
Speaker 2: Impressive.
Speaker 1: But what stood out to me is that is when you're watching his highlights, when he's kicking these fifty four fifty five to fifty six yard field goals, the trajectory on the kicks, he doesn't have to hit some low line drive in order to get a fifty five yard field goal over the crossbar. He's got a trajectory on his kicks even from the long distances. That's really really impressive and not surprisingly to go along with that, he only had one kick blocked his entire career at Florida, and it was back in twenty twenty three, his first year as the full time kicker there. So I'm really interested to see. I mean, you know how this is. We've seen this over the years, different times, different kickers come in. I love just standing on the sidelines and listening for when the ball comes off his foot, what does it sound like, because that's the first clue to me, the non scout, just the layman. If I close my eyes and I listened to it, that's what tells me if the guy has a chance or not. So I'm really interested to hear and see that from Smack. The other thing I'll say is a move like this to me is what is so fascinating about the NFL draft. Yep, right, Because obviously Brian Gudukuntz does not trade two seventh round picks to move back up into the end of the sixth round to take Trey Smack unless he's really interested in him. But by the same token, if somebody had been interested enough enough in Tray Smack to take him at the beginning of the sixth round or even in the fifth round, he's gone question and the Packers are not going to make this move. And so we're heading into twenty twenty six now we don't know is Brandon McMahon still going to be the kicker or did the Packers find their next Mason Crosby and a kicker that could be here for another fifteen years. We have no idea, But it was just the circumstances and the way the draft fell. This happened because the Packers had fifteen picks before Trey Smack they took Demani Jackson. I mean, they had a chance to take him then without having to make a trade, but they didn't because of where he was on the board, you know. So it's yes, the interest level was clearly there, but if some other team had been that much more interested in Trey Smack, then we're not having this conversation. And that's the thing to me that it's absolutely fascinating about the NFL Draft.
Speaker 2: It is the most fascinating thing because it's not even just about Smack. I remember sitting in the auditorium as the draft started on Thursday. I'm kind of getting a lay of the land, and I'm sitting there looking at the podium and I'm literally thinking about the fact that somewhere in this building right now, Brian Gudekunst is going to be making decisions. Ultimately, he has a team, but it's his pick. He's going to be making decisions that is going to affect everybody's life. There's a domino effect, in a butterfly effect that will change the course of history tonight, the night, the night after, and then obviously the last night, and this is one of those instances. So you just never know. And you also don't know too. I mean, from the standpoint of the kicking competition, it's going to be a red hot battle this offseason. And you also see too, when competitions go down to the wires sometimes there's other things that can happen. You think about how Corey Bihorke has got here back in twenty twenty one. I believe that was that was because LA didn't have a spot for him because of Johnny Hecker, so they traded him for a seventh round pick. In Green Bay. So there's always different ways that this thing can go. But I think what I like about Smack though, and he talked about it, he enjoys pressure. It's fun to him. I think that is a crazy mentality to have. I don't know if I've ever really looked forward to pressure. But that's also what separates these guys at this level and it is one of the no talking to Mason Crosby over the years, that is one of the biggest things you have to look for. And kickers. You can be long levered, you can have a big lay, you can have all the things you want and a kicker, but ultimately, in those seconds when people are bearing down on you, the crowd is speaking up. Being able to zone all that out and just look directly those uprights and put that ball between them. There is no job quite like that in professional sports.
Speaker 1: And the Packers have quite frankly, they've left too many points out there in the last three playoff games. You know, different kickers, different situations, but left too many points out there that have contributed to the end of the last three seasons. So finding that kicker who's going to get it done in the playoffs and give you that extra push to possibly, you know, make a runout of championship. That's what Green Bay is after.
Speaker 2: In the game change too, because people were asking an inbox about you know, practice squad and kickers. I mean everything's on the table now because you have the seventeen player practice squads. You're seeing it now where multiple kickers sometimes end up on a roster. I mean, shoot, it happened with Green Bay last year with Haversick, right, they did that for a month with both him and McManus being on the fifty three. You see now guys all the time. Basically every team carries some form of a kicker or a punter on their practice squad. Now to have that insurance policy because they've expanded to that level. The way that teams are building their squads now sixty nine seventy players with the international exemption is probably one of the more since since COVID and not how they've changed all these rules. That's sort of the game within the game because you never know come January which one of those guys is gonna be playing a big role for you in a big game.
Speaker 1: No doubt about it. Well, we got a lot more to talk about with the Draft. We'll do it on our next show in a couple of days, but for now we'll call it a rap on this edition of Packers Unscript. It'd be sure to follow all of our coverage of the team, and if you haven't checked it out, please take a look at the draft coverage. We got bulletin stories, feature stories on every pick. There's a wrap up story there, there's video highlights. There's Wes's in, Larry's instant reacts videos. There's three things videos from apparently the couch in my living room.
Speaker 2: Yes, nice couch by the way.
Speaker 1: All kinds of stuff on the website from the weekend from the draft, so be sure to check it out. I got kids for Wes. I am Mike. Thank you for tuning in everybody, and we will see you next time.