Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 3: With Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: And I've got to say the amount of DMS that I've gotten since you No, not about not about the two teeth, not about us.
Speaker 3: Saying our name, not our intro or over that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'm moving on to a new topic because everybody's very revved up about Real Housewives in New Jersey recap. I know, like, not only are people saying that current cast or I don't know if you can say current anymore because we don't know if they're coming back or not, but cast members wanting to come on every you know, the different fans I have more.
Speaker 3: Or Jackie, Teresa and maybe even Louis.
Speaker 2: There's something that we didn't really discuss that now that I've gone deeper down the rabbit hole, now that social media has gotten hold of Jersey post our recap, you know, whatever is that moment where Jackie's deciding if she should lie or not, if she should double down on that lie, And like I know we talked about on our podcast where we like said, you know, what, did you ever get caught lying on? How many seconds did it take for you to give in on the lie?
Speaker 3: Oh at the moment, the one that I told you about prior? Yeah, oh no, no, no, it was days.
Speaker 2: Oh it was days. So the way we see Jackie deciding, like, am I going to keep lying? Is there going to be proof? Like all of those things, it took you days, It took her, According to editing, it took her seconds.
Speaker 3: Well because she had shit in writing, she knew what was going to happen, but it was also the season finale, so going through her head is like, fuck, fuck, do I do it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 3: And do I'm gonna deal with that at the reunion? Oh god, what do I do? What do I do? And uh? It just she decided that it'd be her best interest to just come claim, and she even said, I've been worried about this coming out.
Speaker 2: But also I'm curious, at what point do you think the cast realized that there was not going to be a reunion, that this was.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't I think, right, be like just a month couple of months ago, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Okay, So not why they were filming.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, But before we even get into Dubai, there's a couple things that have also surfaced since jen Aiden made a post saying that it was not aired, but that Danielle came for her husband before.
Speaker 3: Did she say what was said?
Speaker 2: No, she didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe anything she says.
Speaker 2: So, but then Danielle went on like a posting spree of topless photos of her husband, which listen. I think her husband's attractive. I think he's a good looking guy. But I don't know that you needed a double This is where I had a little bit of cringe when it came to that photo session.
Speaker 3: Was skin show more skin that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't the problem. Not the skin, not the chest, not the nips, nothing. Guess what I had my issue with?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What was he holding Andy Cohen's book?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He died, I honestly died inside.
Speaker 2: Why why would anyone think that that was a good I would have liked to see him hold like an implant or something.
Speaker 3: I could have given him my implant. That would have been better.
Speaker 2: It really would have, because at least if he was holding an implant, it would have been a jab at Bill.
Speaker 3: Well, I kind of feel like it was a little kiss ass, a little like Cohen, pick me if you're going to read reboot.
Speaker 2: It wasn't pick me. And it also was like, if one of us is going to be back and blah blah, but we've also seen all these other.
Speaker 3: I wander back, So I'm just poking at you, girl. But yeah, I was a little, a little little I would have loved to see him not with the book. No disrespect to Andy Cohen, but I just felt.
Speaker 2: Like it was just or if he was going to do a book, I mean, he could have done The Weight of Beautiful that yeah, because.
Speaker 3: He could have had a sign that said all in by Teddy.
Speaker 2: You know what. He could have also been throwing a Venus CBD into his mouth. I know, like, if we're going to do product placement, pay for that shit before we get into Dubai, are we going to read Louis's statement or are we going to let that one ride?
Speaker 3: Well, first, I have a very serious question to ask you.
Speaker 2: What very serious?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I went to a wedding in cabbo at while ago and everybody there had the most sparkling smile I've ever seen in my life, and Sasha the Bride. I'm like, Sasha, did did you get new teeth? She's like, yeah, Doctor Hale's and Ldia Ranch. You have to go see him. I'm like, I've never thought about getting veneers ever in my life because my teeth are pretty straight.
Speaker 2: Let me see something close, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So so she goes go to him. He can do a mock up of what it will look like with veneers on. So I'm like, do it. So I went literally his office, spent three hours with Eddie and I. They did Eddie's teeth, they did my teeth, and I'm like, oh shit, I want veneers now. Now I need to know you have veneers?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? But I got mine?
Speaker 3: Am I going to regret it if I get them?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I only have four veneers. I think where it can get a little bit dicey.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do ten on top, ten on bottom.
Speaker 2: See Okay, I broke my teeth out in the eighth grade, so I had bonding because these four teeth were broken.
Speaker 3: So they're bonding chips though, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: So bonding kept chipping. So when I was nineteen years old, I got veneers on these front four teeth. It's the same for veneers. When you get a full mouth of veneers, it can start. I mean, I don't want to call people out, but it can just look a little no, little Jackalanthney, because it's all these faked teeth like mine, not to Well, that's.
Speaker 3: What I actually meant. This is what I actually liked, is that it widens your smile all the way to the back and it shows like now I'm seeing because I'm getting older and as you get older, your teeth shift and I'm not good about wearing that inn abizal line and one tooth sets back a little bit. So because it sits back just a little bit. When I take pictures, there's kind of like a shadow and I don't know, it's just I mean, Eddie looked fire. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Listen, if I don't wanted to get Vineyers, I'd be all for it.
Speaker 3: He has veneers, isn't he ed one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He needs them?
Speaker 3: Oh I thought he had vinear. I thought you said he had veneers.
Speaker 2: No he needs them. He had like adult braces at twenty Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what Eddie said. Eddie's like all just get prices. You ain't get racist dude.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry adult Thankfully I did not know him when he had adult braces, but adult braces unfuckable.
Speaker 3: I also host a picture of what they look like with just the temporaries, which aren't perfect. But he literally puts them on, files them down, takes him twenty minutes, and then after his enjus pop them off. I wanted to wear them for a week, but.
Speaker 2: Well, the worriesome part about getting a full mouth of veneers is mine have never granted now, it'll probably fall out tomorrow, but mine have never fallen out. They've never chipped. There's I've never been missing a tooth and had a little he says.
Speaker 3: He says his last twenty to thirty years.
Speaker 2: You know what, people say that about tits too, and.
Speaker 3: Then they're not like later they don't. They don't shave your teeth down anymore. Huh, they don't shave your teeth down anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, did we get our answer on Howell?
Speaker 3: I don't know he did Faye Resnick. She does the commercials for him. Oh has good, go check him out.
Speaker 2: Okay, well are you going to read Louise?
Speaker 3: I did talk with Teresa this morning. She reached out to me.
Speaker 2: Is she mad at us?
Speaker 3: No, She's just wanted to explain better about certain things. And she told me that Louis had released a statement and I said, send it to me. She says, well, it's all of our Instagram. This is this morning. So I went and looked, and I did see it. I didn't read the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Louis posted this. The finale was very rough for me to watch, and I wanted to address it with you all. After watching the finale, I was disappointed in my actions and bringing up Margaret Joseph's son. The reason he was even brought up was because I've been dealing with being falsely accused of calling Margaret's son at his work, which is simply not true. For the last year, Margaret kept putting this narrative out there that I called her son at work, and I've had to deal with it knowing I'm being lied on. Still, I know better not to bring someone's child up, and it is something I deeply regret, so I do want to apologize and acknowledge that I was wrong. There's been a lot of toxicity on the show and it has affected everyone on the show. We have been dealing with a lot of frustrating things behind the scenes, and it has been very hard for our entire family and my children who have been really impacted by all that's happened at the hands of certain people. Two wrongs don't make a right, and I deeply regret saying what I said. I don't know if this is fully an apology or if this is just doubling down on the reason on why he said it.
Speaker 3: But I think he's explained why he said it. I mean, I think it was he didn't apology. There was no explanation, but it's a It is a good thing that he did apologize because I even said to Teresa said it wasn't good, girl. Yeah, it wasn't good.
Speaker 2: It definitely wasn't good. But also something that somebody else pointed out on Jersey and then we'll move on to Dubai. I know, was that somebody said that there was a scene in the super teaser or one of the trailers. Oh, there was a right, yes, where it showed Louis and Teresa talking about money and there was like a back and forth, and it seemed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that happens all the time. It happens all the time, you'll see things in super Teas and you will never see them in the show.
Speaker 2: But that kind of bugs because, like, you guys, it's going to be in the super Teas and you're gonna real us in that way.
Speaker 3: Well, I think what happens is editing starts happening. They make the super tease, then they start editing the show. You know, they might be like three episodes into editing the first three, you know, the first three episodes, and then they do the super Teas and it just doesn't fit in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, they had a lot of time to fit too much shit into Dubai. So let's get into it right now.
Speaker 3: Let's go. I've never been so confused about a damn voice note in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently so was Chanel, because it starts off where least to tell Chanel that she shared Sarah's voice note with her under the impression that it would stay between them. Lisa shared the voice note because she wanted a second opinion on whether Sarah was disagreeing with Brooks about the fight at Stanbury's house. On the voice note, you can hear Sarah say you explained yourself. You're like, even if I'm not a Brooks fan. I will not stand for that, meaning she was repeating Lisa's words back to her. Then Sarah says in the note, you know what, I'm not her biggest fan as well, and Sarah explained she was referring to Telene and Sarah's confessional. She plays the original voice note where she and Lisa were talking about Telene trying to contact them after the party. Telene says she's relieved the truth was uncovered because she knows how much Sarah means to Brooks. Chanelle tells Stanberry that they are all fucking done and flips Stanberry off. Chanelle says she is more angry with Lisa than Stanberry because she expects more from her and the way Lisa said to Ion that she couldn't trust her.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused. At certain point, I'm like, I don't even know who sent the damn voice note. I don't even know who originally recorded it.
Speaker 2: Sarah recorded a voice note that she sent Lisa. Lisa Milan sent it to Shanelley on to clarify what she thought Sarah was saying.
Speaker 3: But then and then stan Berry brings it up at the table.
Speaker 2: Than Chanelle shared the voice note, thinking she was actually talking that they were talking shit about Brooks, but really she was talking shit about to Leene, And so it all gets confused. But at the end of the day, do you think Chanelle had any reason to be upset with Lisa? In my opinion, I actually had to go with Lisa here. Lisa is the one that should be upset. Lisa sent the voice note to her best friend, her family or whatever.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 2: But it's also a very Greek tragedy that they were thinking they were coming in for sarah takedown and end up ended up imploding.
Speaker 3: There shouldn't Sarah be upset?
Speaker 2: Sarah's like, I don't give a shit. I didn't say anything wrong, and Sarah didn't.
Speaker 3: She didn't. It didn't And the whole thing, the whole voice note wasn't even damaging.
Speaker 2: I didn't think and Teleene the two people could be damaging for or to Leen and Sarah, potentially Sarah and Brooks, but broke even Brooks who flies off the handle with everything. Everything that wasn't even upset.
Speaker 3: And so now so Lisa basically now doesn't trust Chanel on right? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what she said, But then she went to Chanell's room, and Chanelle was rude to Lisa. But then the part that confused me even more. I'm trying to think, if I was the most mad at you ever and I was the most hurt and you said terrible things to me and Edwin didn't answer the phone, would I call Eddie? Yes?
Speaker 3: Like that, I mean, if you called to Eddie, I wouldn't care because we're all close. But if one of my cast members, like if Heather called Eddie because they have a friendship a relationship, I'd be like, no big deal, she would be calling out a concern. But if like I don't know anybody, ill.
Speaker 2: Lisa and Chanelle are best friends like off the show, or were best friends, She's.
Speaker 3: Got to be close with her husband then so they.
Speaker 2: Must all be close. But still, if I couldn't get in touch with my husband, I had to have had like phone another friend. I don't know that then I would go to.
Speaker 3: But what was her main reason to be calling the husband? Just to vent or to.
Speaker 2: Vent and to share her piece on why she was upset? And I think because we didn't really see it, it must have happened off camera because we're seeing them say we need a minute, we need a minute.
Speaker 3: Maybe they had filmed all day long and they're like, just give me a minute.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 3: I don't think people realize how sensitive Chanelle is.
Speaker 2: But also Lisa didn't say anything bad. She just said I if I shared a voice note with you, let's just put it in very clear terms. If I shared, like, even it's me you, I'm just putting it out there, me and Emily. I shared a voice note with you that Emily sent me about Gina. M I share it to you because I'm like, is Emily talking about Gina? And then you shared it with somebody else and then they shared it and then they share them. It's game a voice note notes.
Speaker 3: But the only person.
Speaker 2: I would be mad at in that situation.
Speaker 3: It's you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would be like, Tamora, that's fucked up. You're supposed to be my best friend.
Speaker 3: I'm by the way, this is part of being a housewife. Do you know how many times we share text messages and show proof receipts, timeline screenshots all the time, all the time. Let's do it, Heather Gay, Yes, But I also.
Speaker 2: Think if you truly think that somebody, I I think that you you're and my friendship is to the point that you wouldn't do that to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wouldn't think they are. I do think there are very very going back to bed. It is a very like bad thing to do in normal life outside of a housewife life, to be like here, let me share, share this with you, and share this with you, and then you just never know where it's going to go.
Speaker 2: But I think I think that's the point. I think, you know what I think, Beverly Hills time. If I would have shared a voice note with Kyle and Dury and Dree shared it, I've probably been like, you know what you asked for it, Teddy. You guys are friends, but yeah you don't that time friendship. But if Kyle shared it, I'd be like, fuck you. Yeah, yeah, my very best friends.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about one of your very best friends taking am a text message from two years prior because mad at you and sharing it with somebody to try to get them to hate you.
Speaker 2: I think this is a case. It's dirty. It's dirty. I also I think a voice note is kind of different than a text message. A voice note you hear inflection, you hear whatever. But at the end of the day, Sarah is vindicated.
Speaker 3: I think might be worse.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's worse than a text because text can be taken out of context, they can be crop, they can do whatever. But then but Stanbury's face when she realizes that, like shit's like she's just like never been happier, halo over her head. But then the girls, but then it ends up backfining anyway because nobody cares about this freaking thing but Chanelle and Lisa. The girls then are getting ready to go out after dinner. Lisa is still on the phone with her husband and she says she'd know if she should go out now that Chanelle told her to get the fuck out of her room and slam the door. Meanwhile, Lisa's husband's like, I'm at the plub like I had a busy day, Like I don't, I can't.
Speaker 3: I love her husband, I know, but that's clearly I know. But I just love sir.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm out, bitch alone.
Speaker 3: You're a Bali baby. By the way, I'm going to say, their Bali trip was not like our Bali trip. That why I loved Bally much better than our now I want to go to BALI. Where were they staying? Will you host us? We'll do a podcast and ball.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden we are open Lisa. They go out, Lisa gets into a cage and starts to dance. Sarah says she feels like the sober mom taking care of her daughters. How do we feel about the fact that Sarah is always being the mother figure, Like, isn't she.
Speaker 3: Like the youngest as well? But also does Sarah not drink at all?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't. I don't know that I've ever seen her drink. But has Sarah ever had fun at all? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sarah needs to have a little fun. I like seeing Lisa in the cage dancing. I like to see fun girls. And how about when Stanbury gets on stage all and all she needed was a eighty song and she was out there in her daisy dukes. Well you know, Stanley, all the girls are dressed in like cocktail dresses, and there's Stanbury in her jean shorts and white.
Speaker 2: Well you know, stanbaby was drinking petrol. When she decided to not even do a change of outfit to go to the club. She threw on her Daisy Dukes in her baby.
Speaker 3: She did have some protat shoes on, she did.
Speaker 2: But all I do know that was one hundred percent confirmed this episode is that Tolene must hate Brooks because trying to hook her up with that man, either Babio but Fabio. That may have been a setup, now that I think about it, because.
Speaker 3: Why what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I think that it was a setup. Because and then soon as Fabio told us that he was the GM of that other club, and then he took them clubbing to all the other places, it made me go ding ding ding. He already signed the waiver and they got permission to film at all these places, and this is why we're going down this route.
Speaker 3: Maybe you are just like the FBI girl. Kind of sounds like that's the way it went, for sure, one would guess, One would guess. The next morning, Teleen walks in to find Stanbury hung over in bed from all that was. She said she was drinking the Petro petru, which is like gasoline. She's drinking gasoline. Stanbury says Chanelle needed to just own up to her actions and move on Toleene's tells Stanbury that Chanelle is pissed at Lisa, do you think the women are overreacting about this voice note? I don't think Chanelle had bad intentions whatsoever, or did they just have nothing? I don't think she had bad intentions.
Speaker 2: What do you mean she didn't have bad intentions? I now just did that on purpose to try to take down Sarah, but she didn't understand that that message wouldn't take down Sarah. It actually validates everything that Sarah has been doing. Well.
Speaker 3: I'm glad she did it, but I don't think she really actually knew what she was doing.
Speaker 2: I mean they needed to do it, because if it wasn't for that, we would have just had a healing waterfall where they scream and Stanbury texts, which.
Speaker 3: Mary's like, no, I'm not going in there. Relaxing to me is getting a massage and having a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: But speaking of massages, why is Saba always rubbing on Sarah?
Speaker 3: First of all, why she's been there? I don't actually somebody explained to me, we've had friends on our show that have had a big her presence on our show and didn't get invited to trips where they're like, just invite everybody. Something's got to stick, something's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: First, she massaged Sarah's hand, supposedly to get glue off. But I feel like when they're in the vans and they're showing this back and forth, I just kept thinking, like you kind of looked at Saba and she looks like she's been kidnapped, and she'saking I know it well.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna throw it out there. I miss Sergio. I need him to show up to this trip.
Speaker 2: I miss Sergio.
Speaker 3: Clearly, he's a better delivery than last time. You can't do the same pulling up on a jet ski. I think you need to sky dive in to the jungle.
Speaker 2: I think they should have allowed Stanberry. If she was going to be so miserable and hungover, they should have allowed her just to stay at the at the hotel.
Speaker 3: Oh I enjoyed seeing her throw up or hearing her throw up.
Speaker 2: You did, but you don't enjoy it when I have an accidental burden.
Speaker 3: I'm joking. Have you ever been on a filming and somebody's hungover and they're throwing up? I have thrown up, but not dude, I hangover, carsick or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I threw up in Berlin because We were in the back of like a sprinter van for a really long time, weaving in and out of places, and I kept saying, I'm gonna get sick, I'm gonna get sick. And they were like, Oh, everybody's like Okay, here's Tom's, here's this, here's whatever. And then all of a sudden, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, and then, well, Housewives in the Future, if you're going to throw up, just do it on camera. Please don't go running to the side.
Speaker 2: Just throw up everybody's everybody miserable.
Speaker 3: Make everybody miserable, and then you get out of filming that day because you're gonna have turn around and go home.
Speaker 2: And take shot hot tips from Tam.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: But then the ladies arrive at Sarah's destination. The guide welcomes the girls to the healing center to cleanse them. The women walk under well, first they have to take their shoes off, which none of them can really handle.
Speaker 3: Type of girl. I like to walk on the street barefoot. I don't even care.
Speaker 2: I'd much rather have no shoes on than the heels that everybody.
Speaker 3: Rounding it makes you supposed to make you better, or heel shit or I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know already tells me to you whatever, I'm just like walking.
Speaker 3: On the grass. I just don't that's how my feet look like A nine year old man's.
Speaker 2: Edwin always tells me that I have to have shoes on or slippers on inside the house, that it's really bad for me to just walk my feet on the floor. He said his mom taught him that. Then the women walk under a big waterfall to scream.
Speaker 3: That looked dangerous to me. Look, you trust all those Yeah, trust me if I was with you, But like your whole cast walking, you're looking down like what does somebody fell?
Speaker 2: Well? Stanbury didn't trust it. She wasn't even doing it. She's like, listen, fuck this at my bandly a case.
Speaker 3: I want to know how her how her text message out the jungle were working.
Speaker 2: I know, how could have? Do you think they had good WiFi at the healing center.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm just gonna act like I'm texting. I don't even give a shit. I am not engaging, I'm not screaming.
Speaker 2: She's like, I couldn't even be bothered to brush my hair alone, put makeup on, let alone.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know what it feels like when you're so hungover. I haven't hungover in years, but so hungover, and like, were you throwing up? And I wouldn't be able to get out of bed? No, I give it to her. She actually looked decent, Like she looked human. I would look like the creeper what's his name?
Speaker 2: Well, I love Stanbury, but I don't be so sure of that workout outfit. I was like, no, I didn't like that. Well. Then Sarah shares that she is letting go of the trauma of her past relationships. Then Lisa says she this part I thought I was emotional about. Lisa says she lost her brother a few years ago, and in this moment she decided to finally let go of this grief. She now wanted to heal the inner little girl in her and getting everything that disappointed, betrayal and sadness out of her. And then I love that they showed to Lene's face screaming with such intensity, like she's like and then they pander her confessional and she goes, you know what, I didn't really feel anything, yeah, and then that's it. They seem kind of annoyed at Stanbury because she's not participating, but then they all still hold hands and pretend to grow.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna throw out bitty second. Do you want me to scream and vomit come out of my mouth?
Speaker 2: She was like, She's like, I'd rather pull my eyelids out with pliers and go under that slippery waterfall and scream my trauma out. I'm gonna hold it in and be angry, just like you know half of the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Haven't we seen this screaming on other Housewives shows?
Speaker 2: Didn't No Sea or something like, didn't we see it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Gina. Didn't Gina do that where she had to pull the ghost out of her mouth?
Speaker 2: Yes, but then we also saw it like where that girl that was only on one season, but all of her husband's billboards are all over the place all the time, Noela, where she like went in that little box and like yelled. I don't know if that was on purpose.
Speaker 3: But I think she does did whatever she could for TV.
Speaker 2: Well. Then, though the women arrived back at the house, Lisa says she reached out to Miss Indonesia's designer to dress them for tonight. The ladies all get dressed and ready for dinner. Touline complains that she got the worst color of everyone.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're like traditional gowns, like they should have just warm them and just for the experience and just you know, it comes across a little bit disrespectful. I know when we went to Bali, we were like head pieces or whatever. I mean, it's just cultural things, like you're not walking a runway, you're not going out for the day. It's just for like a dinner or something.
Speaker 2: Then let's be clear, like four minutes of this dinner was shown, like it doesn't really matter if I think that concerned with how you look for four minutes, just go with the flow. And Lisa, you know, trying to say she had to move you know, heaven on Earth in order to get these dresses.
Speaker 3: No, I don't wear mustard yellow Brooks. I'm like you are today.
Speaker 2: And then Stanbury of course shows her like bougie shade, where she's like the dress was not made for me and has no clue how to make it worse. And then I don't know, I just feel like at this point, everyone's just trying to come up with a reason on why to have a problem with Lisa, Like she got you the dresses and either put them on or just put them.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to where Brooks is just being a bitch. That's more entertaining than watching them fight.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean episodes back?
Speaker 3: Yeahs being nice? I don't want to see nice Brooks. That is you realize that.
Speaker 2: We were bitching about Brooks being too over the top two episodes.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that a voice of it was coming in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't know that this new stupid fight over the dresses. If I were to give you something really ugly to wear on camera, would you wear it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you mean, like to go to a party, or we're all wearing something.
Speaker 2: Ugly, everybody's wearing something.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, who fucking cares? I have to say, like, I wouldn't do very well with netting on my arm. I'm not like a dainty little flower when it comes to my arms, and having a mesh netting is not my most mattering look.
Speaker 3: I'll make sure I'll get on the right now, and.
Speaker 2: You're ever gonna provide me with attire. It should not have arm netting, But just wear the freaking dress because you look more ridiculous not wearing it when everybody else is wearing it.
Speaker 3: Damn we every gonna show up in our Daisy Dukes.
Speaker 2: Well that was the end of the episode.
Speaker 3: That was it until next week.
Speaker 2: Until next week. Are you guys liking Dubai? Are you feeling more of a connection? I'm also a little bit confused as we're closing out on this episode, why Lisa and Chanelle seem like they've made up but clearly we know they haven't.
Speaker 3: Bomb We'll figure it out real soon.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out real soon. But thanks you guys for tuning in. Make sure to tune in later this week for twat's flashback because we're talking all things Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. We've also got Tamra's premiere of her new show with Dan talking a big game, and then me and Emily will be back next week recapping double episodes on popping off of Too Hot to Handle because Emily is in New York this week. But thanks you guys.
Speaker 1: Hi