Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becka Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are screwing it.
Speaker 3: I think it's our best option.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need to spend a lot of time, like let's get to the show.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So that was perfect. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I need for me. Sometimes you're hard to ployee. So fine feels great.
Speaker 4: What feels like a win.
Speaker 3: It feels like a win. How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: Weekend was fine? How was yours?
Speaker 3: I had a great weekend? You did? It was like chill fun. The weather was so nice.
Speaker 2: Haley and I got finally just had like one on one time because it's been so crazy.
Speaker 3: Ali's baby shower so much.
Speaker 1: Tell me more so.
Speaker 2: My one of my favorite At the end of every weekend, Haley goes, Babe, what were some of your highlights of the weekend? And then we go through and we find like our moments.
Speaker 3: But Thursday or Friday, we walked.
Speaker 2: To dinner and we gardened before, so like by the time we got to the restaurant, it was just like peak timing. And then we walked home all silly and giggly. It was so fun. And then we went to the mall and shopped, which is just I love doing that with her specifically because she's.
Speaker 1: Just what it's just so funny that that's like a pleasure for you.
Speaker 2: We just like go and brow, so it's not like going and trying on clothes the whole time. It's more just like an experience.
Speaker 3: And then we had al.
Speaker 2: I went to Ali's baby shower and she did a high tea, which I've never done before.
Speaker 3: I have to say, if you are a either bride to.
Speaker 2: Be or mom to be and you want to do an intimate shower, it was the cutest, Like it was so easy because everything's just brought to you. It's like little tea, cakes and sandwich is just like what you would have, but a baby shower, bridal shower in your own little tower.
Speaker 3: It was so pretty and it was like at.
Speaker 1: Your own leisure.
Speaker 3: I ate my whole tower. Everyone else had my little bite.
Speaker 2: Many things left, and I was looking down and I ate my whole thing.
Speaker 3: I came hungry. Yeah, so it was.
Speaker 1: You because they give you like the little bite size, but they give you so many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're not that small, no bite.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Three or four at least depending on how big you go. But yeah, so yeah, it was just a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I had a scary thing happened yesterday though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why my surprise. You're like the best weekend. I'm like, sounded scary to me. Okay, you also ignored all my phone calls, but we'll get to that.
Speaker 3: Well, I called you back. You did not, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: You did not.
Speaker 3: Let me pull that right up for you.
Speaker 1: All my text me, all my calls to you were outbound and not received this one.
Speaker 3: And then it says you canceled it.
Speaker 1: Oh, never canceled it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nose you canceled No. Yeah, I called you on the way to the baby shower. One to nine proof wow right there? Yeah, weird interesting, interesting.
Speaker 1: All minors are just outbound to you, out found, outbound, denied.
Speaker 4: You don't have a one nine incoming from back?
Speaker 1: Swear missed?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 1: Oh none?
Speaker 3: Interesting none?
Speaker 4: You're right?
Speaker 3: Did you delete it to like.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Giving it's giving interesting.
Speaker 2: So anyways, before the shower yesterday, I was picking up pins to play this game, and then I wanted to get her card, so I go to paper Source, which is like a cute little crafts for those of you who don't have paper source.
Speaker 3: It's like little wrapping all the little.
Speaker 1: Paper source source of paper.
Speaker 3: In all different forms. So I walk in, and you know, I walk in and on.
Speaker 2: The street where this store is, there's a there's a a there's a frequence of homeless people, but like you housed unhoused people, and you see them and they're they're just doing their own thing, like they they're just part of every day living in the city, you know.
Speaker 3: So I see this guy.
Speaker 2: He's standing in the entrance and I just notice him because I'm walking right by him, and he's like has his hand like kind of in his pocket. And so I walk in and it's just me two employees, and then these two dads with their daughter, and I'm like listening to the conversation and they're talking about like their daughter's eating the candy and they got to pay for the candy, and so I'm kind of laughing.
Speaker 3: And then one of them goes, holy, he has a gun.
Speaker 2: And I look out into the front of the where the guy is and he's holding a gun in his hand.
Speaker 3: And I'm from the South so.
Speaker 2: Like people people care, like people will have their like holster with like a gun like people can carry. So seeing guns isn't that unfamiliar, even though it's kind of jarring in La seeing it, but seeing someone holding a gun was like the weirdest, scariest feeling. And so we all ran to the back and then they opened the back entrance, and so one of the dads called nine one one, and he was on the phone with him, but like keeping an eye on him because the guy's just like pacing out front and people were.
Speaker 1: In his hand like this, like down.
Speaker 2: I was down by his side, and so I think people people were just walking by and no one was stopping. But I think the way we could see him, we could see the gun and other people couldn't see it because he was holding it in the other hand. So he called nine one one and then he just kind of like stayed on the front with the cops still. They came by, and I mean I heard the sirens going and stuff, so and you just laughed.
Speaker 1: You just walked out of the store like willy nilly.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I waited until I like everything was cleared.
Speaker 1: But what did they do to him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He went further down the road, so we weren't able to see him. Yeah, got it, got it.
Speaker 2: But it was you know how you watched the movies and stuff and it happens and it's like a normal day and people are just doing normal things and it's quiet, and then it just is the most like unexpected.
Speaker 3: It was like that. It was so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I got home and like he never came in the store. So for me, I think I was able to process it a little more like in a calm, you know. I was like, I'm okay, we're all okay. It got on the front door. Well no, we didn't have no he ran to the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there wasn't time he was right there. So that was crazy and jarring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, Haley was really shaken up.
Speaker 3: She's like, why didn't you call me? What if that was it? And I was like, babe, get to that point.
Speaker 1: And she wanted to call you from the back of the store, like yeah.
Speaker 2: And he didn't come in, and I think I would have had a very different rea actually come in the building, but he didn't, you know, So it was just scary, and it's like sad that people are just like mentally unwell, and it's just scary sometimes to be in a anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, so that was that was my you know, I guess that was my low of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a hi that everyone was, Okay, yes.
Speaker 3: About me? What about y'all?
Speaker 1: I had something weird happened to me this weekend too, Oh oh you did. Yeah. So I'm just slumbering away on my Saturday night, just peacefully sleeping like a little nugget, and we wake up to a call from our neighbor basically saying are you clothed? Can you come outside the well? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait, what do they listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: No? I did, because it was like early on a Sunday morning, you know what I mean? Yeah, I don't know. I thought it was a weird question too, But anyway, was this seven am or okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And and uh so we I just put my robe on because I'm not clothed, and I go outside and some car at around like twelve thirty at night or in the morning came plowing into the car behind me that was all parked on the street. So I parked my car on our street because we just basically have a room for like either tandem parking because there's like a gate. I don't really like putting my car in any slender situation, so I prefer just to like have it on the street because it's just easier for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyways, this car comes plowing into the car behind me, pushes the car into my car, and then onto our sidewalk. That's how fast this car hit it. I think that car behind me is totaled, hits it into my car, then comes smashes into the driver's side of my car, then smashes into a car that's like ten feet in front of mine and hits their bumper, and like basically the two cars, the car in front of me and the car behind me had to be towed away somehow mine's still driving. Shout out for Bronco.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're able to drive your car.
Speaker 1: I'm able to drive it. I have to like slender my way into the front seat because the door doesn't open all the way, like got to shimmy my way in, but the axle and like everything's like working. So I've been driving it to work. But so crazy happened at whatever time in the morning.
Speaker 3: You y'all didn't hear a big slam.
Speaker 1: We had our white noise machine on right. I know, like literally our neighbor heard it. She was like, yeah, I heard a big thump at like twelve thirty.
Speaker 4: The sound of cars.
Speaker 3: Used to that.
Speaker 1: I am our neighbors that they heard like a big something. That's when I thought it was at twelve thirty and I heard nothing. That just goes to show you how out I go. When I'm like, that's third Yeah, although im that just shows you how deep I sleep.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, crazy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, neither one of us heard anything, and I am convinced, So then check this out. Call the cops to like put it all. You know, it's a hit and run. There's a car that's like a mile up the street from us that the right side is just like trash. Like it's like so obvious to mind you. This is like the spectacle of the streets. So people are like walking their dogs up and back, being like, I don't know if you've seen that car up a mile, but it's for sure that one. They're like showing us pictures. So it's like the top of the town on our street, right, there was not a single note on any car. When we woke up and we're looking it's eight am. It's nine am. So we called the cops so that we could like file a police report. All of a sudden, when the cops show up, there's some nice little letters on our windshields. So sorry, hit your car last night. Here's my license, here's my registration or whatever. Insurance. Yeah, so sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, I imagine if that person was intoxicated, they slept through seven am, and they woke up and looked at their car and said, huh, I should walk up the street and see.
Speaker 1: I've also clearly not like smart enough to maybe put their car in the garage, not just have it out on the street a mile up from the scene of the crime.
Speaker 2: This person doesn't seem like they were in a state of mind to be smart, correct, you know, correct.
Speaker 1: So these cops come and I'm like, this person was clearly drunk. Can you go breathalyze them? And they're like no, ma'am, I'm so sorry, Like there's some rules against all. Like I'm like, I justice, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't care about the cars. Thank god, nobody was hurt, Like nobody was in the cars. It's just cars. But I want justice for this person. So I'm like pissed, Like I'm like telling the cops.
Speaker 3: Like uh so then they're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: She was driving her husband's car and she like didn't know how so then she like accidentally hit the car behind you and then like couldn't get it straight and then hit the car in front of you. I'm like, you guys are believing this? Like I got my outrage. I was so outraged.
Speaker 4: It was clearly a drunk driving hit and run. But they're not going to get digged for driving or a hit and run, yeah, because they left the note yeap.
Speaker 2: My thing is more so obviously justice for you and your cars, but also justice for someone.
Speaker 3: Not being on the road who's driving like that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and the the woman. Somehow it's this like the woman's ID, the wife's ID. When I feel like my instinct is telling me it wasn't the woman that she's covering up for.
Speaker 4: Like maybe he's got two strikes or maybe he do you got previous to you why you got.
Speaker 3: The fall two strikes? I'd be like, you need to go, you need punishment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're a normal I don't know what's going on here. But I have these theories, and I'm like, I'm not going to go too forensic on it because I'm like I don't want to waste too much of my energy. But I'll be asking a couple of people on our street if if they happen to have cameras that caught that car.
Speaker 2: Or like caught the person getting out of the car and seeing if they were like, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Just need to see a man driving the car or getting out of the car, and then I'll have.
Speaker 4: My own said, what does LAPD care at this point?
Speaker 1: No, they don't, but they're finding baby.
Speaker 2: Unventura Boulevard with the gun walking around the They didn't care, Like literally, they were like nothing we can do.
Speaker 1: They don't even think they've filed a report. Wow, right because they left insurance right now.
Speaker 4: It's just a little car accident and yeah, taking care of you right. Yeah is mad?
Speaker 1: I'm mad?
Speaker 3: Her mad is so like bubbly SnO justice. She's like, yeah, justice, justice. Not sure.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too, is like it's just so not And then like what's what's really interesting is because we were outside for a couple hours just like taking photos and videos and like people are you know, our street's very bustling, and as people are driving by, like I thought it was the good Samaritans being like, I don't know if you guys saw the car up there, they obviously did it? Did it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: People were like trying to give us like information, and somebody was like, I live five houses up. Did you hear people racing at like midnight? And we were like no, but that's when this happened. So we're these people racing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Was it that had all the damage very well been racing? Maybe their son?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, a mom would definitely take.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I don't know if there's children children in this house, but I don't know. I don't know. Either way, some.
Speaker 4: High school kid taking the race.
Speaker 3: Let me let me take the Porsche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good theory.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Actually go to jail?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I'm not anybody to go to jail.
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 1: I want justice?
Speaker 3: What is that on my street?
Speaker 1: I want to know?
Speaker 2: But what, like, what does justice look like that you're searching for for this woman.
Speaker 1: Or man or trying someone to be held accountable. I know about what jail time no jail time. I don't need jail time like classes, like classes, maybe a suspension of a license, you know, things that.
Speaker 3: That's what you're trying to ask. What justice you were seeking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we understand what accountability and justice mean.
Speaker 3: But house for this person? Yeah, okay, well glad we got there. Yeah, well I'm so sorry. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ford Bronco, glad that she's locked and loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cars have to get towed away.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm also like, I'm so jealous of your deep sleep no world where I sleep through that.
Speaker 1: I know, honestly, it's pretty remarkable.
Speaker 2: I'll hear a squirrel outside like running, and I'm like, Robbie's.
Speaker 1: Not that deep of a sleeper either, So I'm thinking maybe because the white noise is right next to his head, maybe it's very loud.
Speaker 3: How well do you'all have that loud?
Speaker 1: Loud enough to wear, loud enough to wear if one of us moves in the bed, you can't hear it, or sunny like crickles in her crate like.
Speaker 3: But with the kids, you don't get nervous. They are going to hear something.
Speaker 1: No, if they need us, they'll come up they're not going to like shout for us.
Speaker 4: Why not kids shout for their parents. It's the thing, is it?
Speaker 2: Well, once you have a baby, no some scene really well, no, you got to hear every noise for the baby, at least for a.
Speaker 1: Little one step at a time cleaning off.
Speaker 4: It's not as big a deal as either of yours. But I got backed into somebody backed into my car.
Speaker 3: You guys, is something weird happens? It something weird all of us.
Speaker 4: It just happened to us. We were all victims of crying and the same wake. Now we're all I don't know, similar but anyway, Yeah, I picked up my daughter from ironically enough, a safe driving class. Wow, And we were pulling out of the parking lot and I had to stop because some guy I slowed for a speed bump. Oh, and the guy was coming the other way. He's like, oh, this guy's slowed down for speed up because right in front of me to get into this parking spot. But then he can't quite make it into the parking spots were like adjusting, adjusting adjustment. Now, so I'm sitting there going, dude, you're waiting for this guy to angle himself into the spot and another guy doesn't see me just just backs up right into the side of my car. Yeah, my brand new car, by the way, new, Yeah, brand.
Speaker 3: New, absolute disregard. How were you fine?
Speaker 4: I'm signed, My daughter was fine. We were barely kind of nudged by it. But of course it's thousands of dollars in cars. The good news is the guy was fantastic, super nice guy, took full responsibility. Lovely fellah, because you never know when you fender bend or whatever with somebody, you don't know what's getting out of that driver. Could be angry, could be hysterically crying. You have no idea what to expect. But he was great. He was just really apologetic and gave's insurance.
Speaker 1: This happened exactly.
Speaker 4: And that's how that was my attitude. It's like your brother, it happens, forget about it, we'll figure it out. Andy will take.
Speaker 3: Care of it. Yeah, no justice needed.
Speaker 1: I wish it well yeah, yeah, what.
Speaker 5: Do you think when they're in too good of a mood?
Speaker 6: Though, Like I got you an extent once and the guy got out laughing and he's like, this wasn't on my BINGO card, And I was like me, I was like, bro, some remorse here, this is your fault.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's a crisis reaction because you're like, I just definitely ruined my day, but also I really ruined their day and it's my fault. So I'm just gonna be like as happy and nice about it as I that's my that's my way.
Speaker 1: Immediately cry like I don't know what it was. I got an accident, it was my fault, and I'm just like sobbing. This poor guy was like having to console me, and I'm like apologetic, but.
Speaker 4: Just like sobbing his arm around you.
Speaker 1: Because I was so like literally like sobbing and shaking.
Speaker 2: They say not to cry when you get pulled over by a cop. They don't like it works luckily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but someone told me i'd breaking the law. No. I mean I don't either. I don't like getting caught if I am breaking the wall like that.
Speaker 2: But they just say like, don't cry, just be like polite, and uh, what's it called when you're just following the rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my wife cry? Was you up as many as by twenty years ago? She got pulled over and she was hysterically crying and the officer actually literally said sorry, I made you cry. Man, I didn't let her go. So you know, if it's legit.
Speaker 3: Wow, well anything traumatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you know it happened. That was kind of funny.
Speaker 6: We went to a birthday party over the weekend and this police helicopter started circling and shining.
Speaker 5: It's like light in the backyard.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh my god, if someone like running through houses, like, are we part of a police chase? I got all excited, and then I found out who's just a friend of the birthday girl and using passage of etes helicopter to give her a shout out.
Speaker 4: Oh that seems inappropriate, which I.
Speaker 6: Felt like it was a gross misuse of I throb I shouldn't be saying this on the air, but.
Speaker 5: I was disappointed.
Speaker 6: I thought we were in the middle of the chase and we were not. It's just someone abusing their power.
Speaker 2: Wait, every time I hear a helicopter going over the neighborhood, I think that someone's going through backyards and I'm like, please don't be mine. I did not get like a ring lord and it's like, there's a person in your backyard and I took it and it's just my uncle Black cat in terms of visit.
Speaker 3: Always happy to see her or him because it's relief.
Speaker 1: Wow. Quite the Uh, there's only up from here.
Speaker 3: There is only time I see it.
Speaker 2: But I want to talk about something because something unexpected happened. Another thing unexpected happened last week, and I want to tell you, but first we're going to.
Speaker 4: Take a break.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back. So some the thing that unexpectedly happened to me?
Speaker 1: Wait, should we guess?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Is it something that we can guess?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I guess, but it was it was more about the teas and less about what.
Speaker 4: Happens something I'm not exacting to Radio one on one.
Speaker 1: Fine, go ahead, what happened?
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed the graze the finale.
Speaker 1: I saw people posting that it was like embarrassing.
Speaker 4: No, I liked it.
Speaker 3: That the finale was embarrassing. What they say?
Speaker 1: Come on, great? Yeah, Corny, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Sure, Like when I was telling it to Haley, if you're not watching it, the blootline sounds insane.
Speaker 4: A little bit into it.
Speaker 1: You have to if you're so watching Corny. I love Corny, you.
Speaker 2: Do, but I'm saying like, at this point, grades is just corny like at this point, that's the baseline.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 2: So when I was I was telling Haley because I was like the Grayson was the finale was really good and she goes what happened and I'm telling it to her and she's like, hebe come on, that sounds so bad and I was like, no, But the way that they had the intensity it was, it was like because C plus shooter episode.
Speaker 3: That vibe though, oh stress level.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, Like I gasp and covered my mouth away this point.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, it got me.
Speaker 2: Dang, But of course it's I told Mark, if they had shot it in the moody, darker, cooler tones, it would have had more weight into it.
Speaker 4: But it was exciting. There was a hostage situation that was resolved. We figured it was going to be resolved. But then there's a twist.
Speaker 3: From a patient's mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I too have something to report.
Speaker 4: Oh great.
Speaker 1: I finished the Pulse and I put pooed it a lot. I gave it a I think I gave it like a six point.
Speaker 4: Five, right the pulse instead of the pit.
Speaker 1: Yes. However, the finale was so bad. Oh no cliffhanger. Oh well, season ends unless I missed it like unless I'm like not like intelligent enough to understand something that happened, but like there was not a single cliffhanger. However, I will tell you since I have finished it, I find myself thinking about what these people are doing, which I think is a good sign. Yeah, so clearly I'm into enough where I'm wanting a season two. Like, I'm thinking about these people, that's all I have to say.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if they didn't do a cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't know if they were going to come back.
Speaker 2: And there's been a few shows that have done a crazy cliffhanger and that was just the end of the series, and people are like.
Speaker 1: I think I would have appreciated a little bit of something because I'm like, okay, so then this person gets it and she's like swimming in the ocean. Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: But isn't that like a thing like do you put a cliffhanger at the end of your season to kind of force Netflix to pick you up for a second season so as not to risk, you know, backlash from the audience.
Speaker 3: That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: I also started, I started the Josh Dumel show that's on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Ransom Canyon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ransom Canyon.
Speaker 3: Loving it so far?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you watch that, then you need to catch up on ASA.
Speaker 1: I also started watching mad Men.
Speaker 2: We want to go back to Ransom Canyon because my mom loved it. And if that sounds you anything, if you love a Hallmark.
Speaker 3: Show, do you love Hamework movies?
Speaker 1: I never watched a Hallmark I think I need to dabble into the Hallmark movie situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just cannot.
Speaker 2: I can't get out of being like I'm watching actors.
Speaker 3: Act Oh, come.
Speaker 1: On, Mika, Kelly and Josh do him out like heaven.
Speaker 3: Since Kelly I love. I think she's great and I've heard she's great, But I think.
Speaker 1: The rest of it people Josh do them out very very amazing.
Speaker 3: But I don't know that I put him on like my like, I don't know that I you're.
Speaker 1: Wrong on this show.
Speaker 4: Well, and it's rocking to the top of the top of the most streamed TV list with two point six billion minutes watched, more than Mobland in second place by almost four times.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of shows and movies that go to number one on Netflix that I personally just don't align with.
Speaker 1: And last but not least. There is a third show that I started as well.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, Busy. It's just from twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: So my sister in law has been trying to get me to watch that show for a very long time now, and we decided we like Breaking Bad. We want to get into something that has like a lot of episodes that like, it's very critically acclaimed. Yeah, that seems to be one of those shows. Have you shows are Yes, I loved, but I keep filling asleep during it, so.
Speaker 4: I will put you to sleep, no question.
Speaker 1: Boring.
Speaker 4: I find it boring, but yeah, is right critically a claim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't think we're gonna I don't know if we're going to finish. But this this show on Netflix and marked my googling the title. It's something Camp. It's some sort of like Summer Camp where they bring like Too Hot to Handle, Love is Blind characters like people from All Bat Battle Battle Camp. Yes, it is fantastic television, but it's survivor adjacent, like they say, there are like in Summer Camp, but you know all these people because they're from like the Mole and Love is Blind and two Want to Handle and like Squid Game and like all the shows that I just watch from the Mole. Yeah, favorites from the Mole. Yes, My two favorites from the Mole are on Battle Camp and it's very great television.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So if anybody's out there looking for a nice competition show, battle Camp is your show. And if you're looking for just like an easy watch Ransom Canyon. Yeah, and you.
Speaker 3: Have a such a range range for your for your taste.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Really that to Madman is that's a chasm right there.
Speaker 3: I've heard House of Cards is really good.
Speaker 1: Have you watched com No?
Speaker 3: I have in twenty four Hailey loved twenty four.
Speaker 4: Twenty four is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Haley was like, I rewatch it with you if you want to start.
Speaker 4: Twenty four is it's each season is its own thing. You know, it's not like an eight season long story like Breaking Badgis or Better Call Saw. Twenty four is exciting and awesome, and you know the premise twenty four hours, twenty four hours and every episode in real time, every episode an hour and it takes an hour to watch it. It's all real time.
Speaker 3: And it's twenty four episodes.
Speaker 1: I do have to have a disclaimer. Oh my gosh that June is quickly approaching and come Junith is Love Island USA and Love Island UK. So it's going to take up a lot of my summer, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, those daily shows our commitment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that what you meant when you said we need to figure out our summer schedule for the podcast basically?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. And now they're doing behind the Villa where there's like a reality show following the last season.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious to see how, you know, people really want something from a Sason people but then you get it and it's like you're over it.
Speaker 3: I hope that doesn't happen. I'm so, are you talking about her face daring?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: What you know?
Speaker 4: Your facial reaction was excellent and on Instagram it was going really.
Speaker 1: Because it's so interesting that you say that, because I've had that same thought. I'm like, I was begging for more from these the Islanders, right, and now I have the show coming and I don't know if I care. I'm gonna watch it, obviously, obviously I owe it to Kaylor girl, but I don't know if I'm gonna like be interested.
Speaker 2: Well, I also think they're they're trying to introduce a new cast that obviously they hope gets as much traction as the last one because it crushed it for the show in Peacock you can go. But at the same time, they're going to have this show with the old cast, So it's like, is it gonna give people a chance to attach themselves to new people?
Speaker 1: So interesting you say that, But like once you're in that world, when you start watching Love Island, it's all you want to consume. So I will definitely be dual dipping into actually three, I'll be dipping into those three series at the same time.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, it's a lot, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm willing to take it on for the team.
Speaker 3: Who's what team?
Speaker 1: This team?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we sacri I sacrifice his tribute.
Speaker 2: It's mostly a sacrifice for us to try and keep up with it.
Speaker 1: Pop culture. It's a pop culture moment.
Speaker 3: I'm not really That's why I did it last year.
Speaker 2: That's why I watched thirty episodes in the span.
Speaker 3: Of a week or whatever.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not gonna lie. Did I lose some brain cells? Sure? I did?
Speaker 2: What twenty I watched literally twenty seven episodes in the I think.
Speaker 1: Compared to the UK, there's like fifty sixty episodes in those seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not catching well, I guess you do. You catch up on them?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, a little bit about me.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see where that goes. For the summer summer teaser. Did you see that Harry Styles took a selfie with some fans and he d m'd it to them?
Speaker 1: No, but did you see the picture of him at the pope reveal? Was that him?
Speaker 5: Was that confirmed?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It is not confirmed.
Speaker 3: How is it not him? And why wouldn't he be at the Pope?
Speaker 1: What would he be at the Pope?
Speaker 3: I don't know, right, but it literally is like him.
Speaker 1: It's also it also could very well not be him.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's like that test of so you have these you you watched someone and you see their features, like remember when people everyone wore masks during COVID, and then when you finally saw their face, like at your doctor's appointment or something, you're like, that is so not what I pictured mouth to be.
Speaker 3: So maybe that guy takes off his hat and his sunglasses.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I buy it anymore. I'm I'm on team not Harry.
Speaker 1: It could very well not be Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: Like he takes off his glasses and then it's just like those are not Harry's eyes.
Speaker 1: And also what if he took his hat off and he had a could sac.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a rumor that that's that Harry Styles is going on and that was a two pey.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what does that of You're not even on the right.
Speaker 1: Office Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: TikTok, Harry is hero? Okay, same, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: What does I have had close up contact with that hair of Harry's and got it? No, but it is.
Speaker 3: Next time, stuck on there next time?
Speaker 2: Well no, So he met a couple and he had a digital camera with them, so he took a photo on his camera and then he got their Instagram handles and he sent it to them.
Speaker 3: I love him because you know how many times? Yeah they don't, No.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so selfless, just a guy with the pope and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just like us, you know. Yeah, Okay, Well, anyway, you know what I want to do actually this summer, what I want to become an excellent botchi player?
Speaker 5: What dream? The impossible dream?
Speaker 3: What are you going to do? Just like for your game nights, Robbie.
Speaker 4: And it's a game. It's a game where you throw balls. You try to hit the other balls if the other people throw or something.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, you want to get it as close to the little white ball as possible.
Speaker 4: And whoever gets it closest to the white.
Speaker 1: Ballot you get a point and then like whichever ball comes next gets like you can get two points, three points, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we uh, we're doing these things with like the kids' school, these like game nights, and we did like a botchie night and like, I'm becoming so competitive. It's weird.
Speaker 3: You've always been competitive. But that's another conversation.
Speaker 1: But bochi is like such a sport that I feel like I could get good at, Like it doesn't really involve so much skill, you know, Like I'm I feel like I can get good at it.
Speaker 3: Well, so are you gonna do for the summer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sports nights? What about tether ball? You all should get to tether.
Speaker 1: A beast on the tephone.
Speaker 2: We should go find aether like an actual cause they had the ones you could get for your home, but they're always a little wobbly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do they make those anymore at schools. I don't see schools with any tetherball courts.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't seem to be. They seem to have lost the art of tether ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the nineties were just peak nineties and early two thousands. I see these nostalgia videos on TikTok, and it's the weirdest feeling.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I if I like nostalgia or if I don't like it. There's a there's a whole thing about this, Like do you like the feeling of wanting something that you'll never have.
Speaker 1: Again, Oh my gosh, how dark?
Speaker 2: Or do you like the feeling of like remembering how good something was and how it made you feel.
Speaker 1: I like remembering how good it was and how made me feel. Because I have a pair of jelly sandals now, two pairs. I'm gonna wear this summer, okay, And I'm gonna get a pair of jorts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, please.
Speaker 1: Please right now, the fucking jeorts or short? No, No, aren't jeorts all long?
Speaker 3: Well no, it's Jeane short.
Speaker 1: So no no no, no, no, no, no no no, like the ones that are like in the knee, yes, a little bit above the knee actually, but are you wearing them with heels? I'm gonna wear them. I think I'm gonna have to wear them with hills, yeah, or with the jelly sandals. Definitely not the jelly sandals like these. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's gonna be me this summer.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What kind of top are you gonna? Just something like that whitewater?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, white tank with a little cardigan on top, perhaps a little bonnet.
Speaker 4: Like this twenty shipping up right now.
Speaker 2: She's got love island shows galore, bachi tournaments.
Speaker 4: That's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, when are you going on your honeymoon again?
Speaker 1: End of June?
Speaker 3: What's the dates?
Speaker 1: What's it to ya?
Speaker 3: Because I'm also going on a trip.
Speaker 1: Oh what dates?
Speaker 3: What's it do you? End of June, beginning of July.
Speaker 1: Same? Oh, interasting June, first week of July.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, same, Great.
Speaker 4: You guys go to Wisconsin because I'll see you there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I won't be hitting Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: I will be hitting Wisconsin either.
Speaker 3: Not even close.
Speaker 2: But honeymoon, you all go to the like lakes and stuff you go in the summer.
Speaker 1: I love a lake yeah, the Great Lakes are great and.
Speaker 3: They're the great lakes.
Speaker 4: Well they are. We don't used to go to a great lake. We go to a smaller lake.
Speaker 3: Okay, less lake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my wife's made the name. Oh wow, the whole family is lesser. It's funny you should say that.
Speaker 5: I have some confidence.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Majorca?
Speaker 1: Where you go all time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where are you going on a honeymoon?
Speaker 4: On the location?
Speaker 1: We're going to Saint Bart's and Guilla. Wow, splitting the time?
Speaker 3: I can't. I know you love Saint Barts so I know that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Wisconsin, the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've heard that. Yeah, what are you doing for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking that's going to be here before we know.
Speaker 1: It, before we know it.
Speaker 3: Do you have plans?
Speaker 1: I do know?
Speaker 3: Oh that's you guys.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, well, I was thinking about it actually, Okay, well before we say that was let's take a break, all right.
Speaker 2: So a birthday has come. You have everything you've ever dreamed of. You got engaged, you're married, You're just like you're gonna be on fresh off your honeymoon, fresh off What do you envision your birthday this year being late.
Speaker 1: And I know it's funny that you asked that, because I feel like, after you come off a wedding and you like you've asked your friends to do so much for you, the last thing you want to do is ask them to do anything for your birthday. So I've kind of whatever I do is not gonna involve asking people to do anything. That's about as far as I got.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, great exciting. Our teethes have been high.
Speaker 3: Low, yeah, and we apologize for that.
Speaker 2: I did a trend on Haley on TikTok and I was gonna send it to you because I was like, she could do this on Robbie.
Speaker 3: But then I thought I need to start sending trends.
Speaker 2: To Robbie to do on you because he's probably seen them already, yes, and he has a better chance of getting you.
Speaker 3: But I did the one.
Speaker 2: With Haley where you're supposed to say like my current girlfriend, boyfriend or husband or wife or whatever, and so I did my current girlfriend and she's like, what what current? But you've never had another girlfriend, there's no one. You didn't have a girlfriend before me, And everyone was like, I love that. She didn't even think about the future.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, yeah, to me, that trend is so freaking funny.
Speaker 3: It is funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It also made me realize I started laughing so hard watching back you trying to do the athletic prank on me, because the way you presented it was so not your tone and how you would present a question.
Speaker 3: And the way you looked at Easton like we're going it's so good.
Speaker 1: So, if you must know, the reason I called you the last two nights was because I was trying to do a prank on you. Oh dang, why didn't you say that because already I already felt like you were gonna be on alert and you wouldn't, Like I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: I think you would have when I answered and heard your tone, Yeah for sure, But seeing your phone calls, I thought maybe something had happened.
Speaker 1: So Robbie is taking this on and I can't spoil it because one of the wives listens to the podcast. But we're gonna do We're doing this prank on on his friends.
Speaker 4: This is what I said. Yeah, I'll just say it's the hardest I've laughed in a watching Robbie do this, Frank, It is so funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, like it was really like the highlight of our weekend because we tried it out. We like tested it out on like two people and it was fantastic. So we can't finish it until in the middle of this week. So next week I will have a plethora of audio. Oh this is what we call deeps.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just have to remember to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sam, please put this on the rundown. But I've watched the videos multiple times and like cry, like laughing.
Speaker 3: This is a trend. Yeah, okay, wow, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wish I could have been got.
Speaker 1: I don't think you would have been got. Like I was just trying it on you just because I wanted to, like m Yeah, yeah, thanks Mark.
Speaker 4: It's behavior that's out of the norm for some but not the time, right.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, okay, Yeah, that's hard to do. Yeah, it's hard to do when we know each other so.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think we have a game game person wanted to give a shout to gen testa. She invited. By the way, if you have a layover in Pennsylvania on the way back from MAJORCA and St. Barts. She's getting married on the fourth of July, and we're all invited.
Speaker 6: Ware gen Testa, Gen Testa, My favorite Disney podcaster is named Lenn Tesla.
Speaker 4: Fun was here with this beautiful hand written letter letter. This podcast means so much to me during good and hard times. When I had a cancer scatage twenty four, scrubbing in and friends kept me laughing and smiling when I didn't think it was possible. Luckily, my tumor was benign. I couldn't imagine having my wedding without inviting my favorite podcast crew. I know you all probably won't be able to make it, but to try to convince you, it'll be basically a Jonas Brothers Taylor Swift dance party and Easton. The wedding is near Pittsburgh, which has not one, but two cheesecake factories. Whoa, and then that's it. That's sweet.
Speaker 2: Still congratulation, congratulations and also that was just the sweetest, most thoughtful.
Speaker 3: The word I'm looking for is.
Speaker 1: Thoughtful gesture gesture.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where she goes thoughtful gesture to send us a handwritten letter.
Speaker 3: Well, you're in the middle of wedding planning, So thank you.
Speaker 4: That's just Jennifer and Matthew have a great, great, great wedding.
Speaker 1: Although Jennifer and Matthew, if we didn't just show up, I feel like she'd be pissed because you have like your head count and then you just act.
Speaker 5: Which cousin is getting booted.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at the the things not to do as a wedding guest, and that was one of them. Late our don't r s v P.
Speaker 3: Late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know what some women are doing. They're making your r s v P contingent on when you get to eat. So the first people to r s v P are the first people who get called.
Speaker 5: Up to the FI rules.
Speaker 4: Thought, Jen and Matthew Madison sent us a game is called Guess the Guest, Hi, Tanya, Mark Easton and Becca. She went reverse alphabetical because bear down, Tanya.
Speaker 1: Bear down, Arizona, bear Down Blue Day one.
Speaker 4: Scrubber here been listening to the podcast since the beginning, and like so many other has been going back and re listening to older episodes. You guys are the podcast version of Friends. While that is my praise right there, can't tell you all how much your banter, advice and laughter has meant to me over the last almost eight years, just saying I don't think anyone will be mad if you went to three episodes a week. Well, Tanya could remember the sex therapist that couldn't stop laughing. So let's play.
Speaker 1: Guess the guest.
Speaker 4: I sent in an Excel doc that has a list of scrubbing in episode names and a column for guests and a column for options. Whoever gets the most correct win, So I have it here, so I'm not going to be playing along. So here we go. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How did you look at the names?
Speaker 4: The names were only says to me. The episode from February of twenty twenty was called Always Wet. Was the guest Brandy Cyrus, Meghan Trainer or Sabrina Carpenter? Tanya okay, apparently where yelling out names?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Megan Trainer?
Speaker 4: That is correct?
Speaker 3: Oh nice?
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotta keep track here, all right, This one you might be able to get without the options. April of twenty twenty, the episode was titled Beautiful Zoom. Okay? Was that?
Speaker 1: Jesse mccartny, Jesse McCartney, I'm gonna win? This game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know what the margin.
Speaker 4: Of twenty eighteen diagnosis Fearless was that Sadie Robertson, Kate Walsh or Debbie Burnett. What was the year twenty eighteen? This is over seven years ago.
Speaker 1: Give us the options again.
Speaker 4: Sadie Robertson, Kate Walsh or Demi Burnetteca Robertson is the correct answer? Very nice? This is the ego dreams. An episode from December of twenty nineteen. Was that Aaron Limb, Andy Grammer or Brad Greski Kanya Tanya Brad Wrang?
Speaker 3: Wow? The first one Aaron Limb.
Speaker 4: Aaron Aaron Limb is also in correct. Andy Grammar was Andy Grammer? You were not here, Dania and I had that.
Speaker 1: One December of twenty nineteen. Obviously, I love that I wasn't here. You mexist.
Speaker 4: I remember finally that interview. I enjoyed chatting with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. I love it. That's what it was like. When did we have him on the pond?
Speaker 4: Oh well, here's one from just a few months last month, April of twenty five. The episode is called Following Your Curiosity Kanya.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't give her any names.
Speaker 3: Oh, teinks that is correct.
Speaker 4: Very nice. You should rely get a bonus point for doing it without any January of twenty three, Friends in Love Places, was that Low Bosworth.
Speaker 2: Okay, have to say the names before someone can say yes, because this.
Speaker 4: Is gonna be a cacophy. I think I quit was an episode from June of twenty nineteen. Was that Camilla Lunnington, t R. Knight or Mark L. Wahlberg be uh, Mark L Wahlberg correct? Very good? That's three to two, three to three, tied up?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: In a Lavender Hayes, this is just last December. In a Lavender Hayes, was that Heather l Musa Jen Tran or Teddy Mellon Becca Jenran Jen Tranna's correct, and Becka takes the lead.
Speaker 2: Don't tell us when it was, because then I can she she might be able to differential because we even had Teddy On or Heather.
Speaker 4: Don't give the dates?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no dates.
Speaker 1: No, you have to give the date.
Speaker 3: No dates.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Mark has been giving the dates.
Speaker 3: I know, but I think it's made it too easy.
Speaker 1: No, Mark, continue doing it. As you have changed the dates. You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.
Speaker 4: March of twenty four. Thank you, it's called It Takes Just One Strawberry. Was that Susie Evans Low Bosworth or Kristin Cavali.
Speaker 3: Susie Evans correct?
Speaker 4: Modern Woman CEO. That's the title of the episode from July of twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm blinking on her name. But she's the millionaire girl.
Speaker 4: I need a first or a lass Rachel.
Speaker 7: No wait, Rachel's last name?
Speaker 3: Uh uh Rachel rod Rogers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, Modern Woman CEO.
Speaker 3: Modern Woman's CEO is most likely Modern Woman's CEO. Last I go again?
Speaker 4: No, but Becca's going to guess that's it.
Speaker 1: Becca gets five seconds Modern Woman.
Speaker 4: See yeah, keep saying that I get it.
Speaker 1: When did it come back to me? Go ahead, go ahead, Tanya, Yes, Tracy Tutor.
Speaker 4: No, here are the options, So I'm opening it up to everybody again. Here's your options. Gigi Caruso, Whitney Port or Becca Gigi carus Yes, that's right. Six to three, Tanya, you gotta really start catching up here. No ring, no bring. This is from March of twenty two. No ring, no bring. Was that Dean Aunglert, Colton Underwater Mark? It was Colton Underwood wow, Wow.
Speaker 3: No ring. No brings stuck out to me because I always remember that now.
Speaker 4: February of twenty riding the gravy Train, Hannah Brown, Sophia Carson Or Aurora Colpo, Aurora Copa, No Brown, that's right, May of twenty one, the ween Sock, the wien Sock, Low Bosworth, Kristen Cavalery.
Speaker 1: Hannah Brown, Tanya Christon Cavalary.
Speaker 4: That's correct. Seven, here's the news. There's only one more.
Speaker 3: What's the score?
Speaker 4: Seven to five?
Speaker 1: Beca, Let's make this one double.
Speaker 2: No no change in the rules mid game, Tanya, whatever.
Speaker 3: You wanted to.
Speaker 4: From last November. The title was true, Lulu. Was that Danielle Jonas, Dylan fron Or Sarah Drew.
Speaker 1: Becca Tanya, Sarah Drew.
Speaker 4: Sarah Drew is correct, but you didn't think it was because you busted before. I said, Sarah Drew. Wow, eight five is your final score? Thank you so much for sending us a game. Madison thinks mad kind thing to do.
Speaker 3: Thanks Madison.
Speaker 4: Tany's not thrilled right now, she's.
Speaker 1: Not hated that game.
Speaker 2: You were winning for a minute, though, I loved it. Then think about your BATI tournaments. You gotta love the game, no matter what the scorer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all for now, but don't you worry because we'll be back on Thursday with the dear Banya.
Speaker 3: We love you so much, love you Bye.