Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares about us because it doesn't affect anybody else. But we're moving studios in the next few months. We've been in this one for twelve years. I had kind of like designed this version of it five and a half years ago.
Speaker 3: We're moving to another building.
Speaker 2: Down the street and it's similar ish to this, not fully, but you know. One of the design flaws that I made. I understand why I made it, but it just kind of sucked for you. Is that you You've always turned your chair toward me, Amy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm always towards you and then.
Speaker 3: Turn It's okay for you, though. She just ignores us all that.
Speaker 1: You see the back of her head.
Speaker 3: It's not even that I've built, No, it's even that about her looking at you, guys.
Speaker 2: I was building it to give her a camera angle right to the camera. I had nothing to do with humans. That's a good camera angle right that when she's looking at it right. But it's difficult for her, and I think her neck always hurts, or it would if she's always twisting. So I was watching her twist back and forth a minute ago and just thinking, like, are you looking forward to having a new studio angle look at me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you don't have to do that all the time, the guys very much. You see how it feels though, when she doesn't look at you, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I played in the camera sometimes if we're doing content that I know is going up, I don't even look at you, guys, I go right to the camera.
Speaker 3: That's pretty rude.
Speaker 1: I still don't know what camera's on me, Like I said, the camera over there or the one by Bob.
Speaker 5: I'm not telling you because then you just because you know what lunch Fols likes to do. He likes to look at himself on my computer screen while he's talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're trying to figure out which camera it is.
Speaker 3: Himself. He loves himself.
Speaker 2: You're you are looking forward to that because you're gonna be right across from me and the camera is gonna.
Speaker 4: Go right Okay, Yeah that would be good. Yeah, I didn't know that. I don't I haven't seen the final design.
Speaker 3: Oh, she gonna sit by us, You guys are gonna be in like a chance floor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to eliminate that part because I feel for you that you always have to like turn your head and stuff.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go soon. It's not.
Speaker 2: The studio's not done by any means, and maybe into August some days May thirtieth, June, July, maybe maybe three months. Dang, you now construct your well, they're already not on time. Late August is already a month behind. But even then it's it'll probably still be behind. Yes, nothing's ever wrong.
Speaker 4: So that's the date you're throwing out, like you're gonna go, Like you're thinking August is what they say.
Speaker 3: No, I think a coscubacy tells me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I really try not to get myself muddled in the details, because then I once I hear a detail, I then go, well, that's the detail, and I will commit myself to it. And then I hear like three days before, Nope, it doesn't work anymore. So I just go roughly, what's the plan?
Speaker 3: Did we get our show pad?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means, but the answers, no, what's it mean? The the apartment suite that we're gonna get the show pad? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no's time for that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be in this building. I was looking at pool tables, and all that.
Speaker 2: It's way higher and we have to go up an elevator and pull up in a parking garage.
Speaker 3: Just some good stuff and some annoying stuff. The good stuff, though, is there is a grocery store Whole Food's right under us, and that's not gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Bad stuff is bad news is it's the Whole Foods and it costs a lot exactly, but it'll be convenient.
Speaker 1: And the view, I mean, the view is spectacular.
Speaker 3: From our studio. There's no view. What do you mean you can walk out of the studio like to the hall and see what. Yeah, then we're not we're not putting a view outside of the docular. We live in Las Vegas. In the studio, there's no time. Time is on an issue.
Speaker 1: But why would we like, when you have a studio that's gonna be on the eightieth floor, why would you not look out cameras.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's on the eightieth floor. And secondly, you can walk out the door and see the view, but the studio will be studio and you don't want the.
Speaker 3: View behind you.
Speaker 2: Because we're doing a lot of suff of artists come in and we ed it. We recorded earlier. It's just gonna be all broken up. Somebody's behind and there's a cut and then they're gone.
Speaker 1: Sure there's viral because I was thinking like TRL, where fans could line up and we could wave at them.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think fans would line up one and then two. I don't think anybody thinks of t RL anymo unless they're like thirty eight or older.
Speaker 3: Carson Dailey, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, we're gonna be moving. That'd be good. Ray, give me your top five annoyances. What was this from? I know he did this on the show, but you have traffic only traffic annoyances?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why why all traffic?
Speaker 7: Because I commute Alize Now that I live in the country, it's longer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I thought of all these.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I had the wrong impression of what where Ray lived. He makes it sound like he's in a cabin in the middle of the wilderness.
Speaker 3: He calls it the country.
Speaker 2: I saw an Instagram story of him in Bay and it was pretty cool. His house is nice and he's like, all it needs a big screen like on the porch or whatever.
Speaker 8: But there are.
Speaker 2: Houses all around him, like a neighborhood. That's what we call the neighborhood r not the country.
Speaker 3: It might be like.
Speaker 1: There's farms right across the street from them.
Speaker 3: I hear you. But it's definitely a neighborhood.
Speaker 2: And it's not Loria Ingles Wild or else in the prairie, which is what I was thinking. So it's in a more ruralish part. It's in a suburb, yeah, compared to the city. Yes, go ahead, So give.
Speaker 3: Me your by the way. How much longer should drive?
Speaker 7: Nobody believes me, But in the morning is twenty five minutes. After work, it's.
Speaker 3: About fifty more or total total.
Speaker 6: Twenty five minutes.
Speaker 3: But what was your first drive when you lived in town?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 6: When I lived downtown, it was ten now it's twenty five.
Speaker 3: It was ten downtown mines No, no, no, no, no, your your other one ten minutes. No, not downtown though, your other one when you were living.
Speaker 6: Ten minutes really yeah at that time.
Speaker 3: But downtown was so much closer than that one, and it was still ten minutes.
Speaker 7: Interesting, Well, downtown I had stop lights, I had cops, I had drunk people crossing the road.
Speaker 2: I used to live downtown to come here, for sure, it didn't take me ten minutes, though, I don't think because if it's like butthole butt crack morning, butthole correct butt whole morning whatever. But then the lights were mostly all green. Yeah at early, but I fail you because I live downtown for a bit. Okay, go ahead, give me your top five and Oyans is number five.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Whenever semis block both lanes, it's the worst because you can't do anything about it.
Speaker 6: They're bigger than you.
Speaker 5: I think they do that on purpose. I think they talk in the little c b's like, yeah, I let see that guy in the jeep was block.
Speaker 3: Them block both lanes for what? What am I missing?
Speaker 7: Just when you're trying to pass on I sixty five, if they go two semis wide, there's no doing anything because they.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean if if to driving beside each they're side by side and they're just making a hand gestures and waving to each other. You're like, hey, can one of you guys go faster or slower?
Speaker 3: Hey say smoking the bandit saved the bandit who's who? I believe the bandit was the one running by the name that's Reynolds. Yeah, because he'd be like, hey, let me know what. They'd block out smoking, that's right. Smoke is the cop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smokers cop okay.
Speaker 3: Number four.
Speaker 7: The people that will cut traffic off and then expect to just get let back into the traffic exactly, not happening, not happening. Three not enough speed limit signs. There's multiple times during my commute, I just guess, is it is it sixty five?
Speaker 6: Is it seventy five? Are we back down to fifty five?
Speaker 3: There's a tricky spot.
Speaker 2: That's where I got my one ticket over the last lifetime. It's fifty five there, yeah, and it's the interstate, and I do like fifty now, and every cars backed up behind me.
Speaker 3: If if I'm ever going through there at any point of the day, oh I've seen you, because I was probably doing sixty five and I got a ticket and it feels like a sixty five or seventy okay, go ahead. Potholes, Oh yeah, it sucks there. They suck. They suck.
Speaker 2: They can't fix them as fast as they happen, or they just neglect them. I've blown a tire from a pothole before.
Speaker 3: Here. They happen every year, like every winter wintery in it's do you know how they happen? Like how a pothole is made, I believe, So come on what you got I believe? Like moisture goes down and then it freezes in't boom? Yeah? Is that what it is? The asphalt? Yeah, and then breaks it and then they never fix it.
Speaker 5: Well they do, but they patch it, and then it rains and freezes again, and then here we are.
Speaker 2: Every year potholes begin to snow or rain and it seeps into the soil. Blow the road service freezes comes out.
Speaker 3: Boom. Holes sucks all right? What else?
Speaker 7: The tailgater number one, because it ruins your drive and now you're no longer looking in front of you, You're looking behind you, which is dangerous.
Speaker 3: You get people tailgating you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the worst part is in the country because okay, I mean it's just you in another car and they are right on you, and you're like, buddy, you can just slow down and make it put a gap of fifty one hundred feet. You don't have to be right on me because if I turn, I'm in danger. And now you're in danger.
Speaker 2: Somebody was behind me on the internet yesterday I was driving and they were like doing their hands like, come on, man, what's up. I'm in like, there's four lanes where I was. I'm in like the second lane from the right, the second slowest lane, and I'm right behind a truck.
Speaker 3: I can go nowhere. There were trucks everywhere.
Speaker 2: I was like lunchtime, and he's like, come on, buddy, And then he finally pulls off his accent and looks at me like what's up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he thought it was due.
Speaker 3: And it couldn't have thought there were so many trucks on the road.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I got a blamed for something the other day. It was not my fault either. I'm saying I empathize with what you're feeling. Like sometimes cars behind you they don't know what you're reacting. You get mad at you.
Speaker 3: Everybody can see all the cars.
Speaker 4: I know for a fact, I only slamed on my brakes because the car in front of me slammed on their brakes, So I was being reactive and then also proactive keeping everybody safe. But the car behind me thought I was just randomly slamming on my brakes, Like no, don't yell at men.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 4: They yelled, honked and gave me a dirty look when they passed me, like.
Speaker 3: See, you don't let them pass you, guys, that's what you do.
Speaker 4: They can get over.
Speaker 5: And then as soon as you see them put their single line on, you start turning right here we go this road block them and then and then you pull.
Speaker 3: Then you do the eighteen wheeler.
Speaker 5: You pull up to a car that's like going to a certain speed, and if they're trying to get by you, you just go to the same speed of the other car.
Speaker 3: Now you can't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: You start mapping out to get to the hospital after you get shot, just so you're ready.
Speaker 3: So when you get that bullet, shoulder, No, you just played dumb. But you play dumb while you want. Don't stop the bullet because then they're always just like and they're like, oh sorry, I didn't know what.
Speaker 1: And then when the bullet hits you play dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah that shoot you. Even if they don't, one might eventually doing crap like that all the time.
Speaker 5: That's why, like people just slow down and just drive normal. Slow down, Just drive normal and slow down. Give yourself extra time to get the red bones.
Speaker 3: Just drive And if everybody triesill not chilly chilled but me.
Speaker 1: And he's like, hey, Bobby, give yourself extra time to get places right, Bobby, Like, yeah, because Bobby's philosophy not yours.
Speaker 3: No, what time do I get to work now? I get to work like with plenty of time. Now.
Speaker 5: I've never done that in my life, and I feel stress free about it.
Speaker 2: I hear you, and I'm happy for that. I'm happy for you that you don't feel stressed. But why do you think you do that now just because I leave with extra time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But why do you think that is?
Speaker 5: Because you said the culture here is that And that's why I said, right, Bobby got it.
Speaker 3: I thought you were like telling me to learn, No, tea, that's how you live your life. I felt teaching. Oh no, no, no, dude, you teach us. No.
Speaker 2: I mean I just I don't teach. I just hope everybody has the same equal respect for everybody else.
Speaker 5: I just saw getting someplace early as a waste of time, and now I see it as stress free.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Only stress free and not only that you can do things within that time if it's a place that you can actually go into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, oh, airport, when you get to the airport early is so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's such a wast We just sit down, man, you can sit down and just wait. Yeah, I'd rather be early seven times and missed one.
Speaker 5: Flight, correct, dude, because I've been there where my flight leaves in fifteen minutes and I'm in security and the lines that moving.
Speaker 3: That's stressful. Abby, missed a flight. It's it's rare to miss a flight.
Speaker 1: Oh I missed one. I almost missed one where I was running through the airport carrying my shoes.
Speaker 3: No, because hey, well that's not what we're talking about. Abby, missed a flight? Story? Yeah, Abby did did you miss a flight?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: That was bad?
Speaker 3: What happened? Now? You didn't almost?
Speaker 10: No, I actually missed it.
Speaker 11: So I got there early because I was going to Florida and I was going to the beach, and I was like, ooh, I mean I can't miss this. So I got there and I got to my gate and I just sat down right. So my gate was twenty one, and I was at the counter twenty one twenty two, So I sat next to the counter twenty one, but I guess it.
Speaker 10: Was across the way.
Speaker 3: Oh like, oh you were gate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I literally sat there.
Speaker 3: Your Abby, that sucks. The entire time I've done something similar, You've missed a flight because you've missed it.
Speaker 2: I've not missed one, but I've been like, it's a surprising nobody's lining up yet, like twenty minutes before, and they're like, oh god, no, I've never missed one because of that.
Speaker 3: But I do really abby.
Speaker 1: They didn't call your name or the intercompagause.
Speaker 10: But I'm saying I did not hear my name, because.
Speaker 3: You also could have not heard your name if you have headphones in.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't have headphones, but the guy next to me was talking really loud. I heard his whole life story.
Speaker 3: But no, it's your fault. It is my fault.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I know that.
Speaker 11: But luckily there were three other people also that missed too, Like how crazy is that?
Speaker 10: They were like this happens all the time.
Speaker 11: I'm like, don't they market better or something with big signs?
Speaker 4: Almost they gave my seat away. I was going to Haiti to see the kids, and it was so terrible because my dad was also meeting me there and my dad it was a very quick trip. We would do that often because with work and we didn't have a lot of time, and my dad was able to go for like thirty hours or something, and I well, missed about seven of those because I missed the fly like I was there. I was there. I was flying out of the country, so of course I was there plenty of time. And I'm sitting there and I go up and I'm like, I think I'm on this flight and where is everybody? And uh, they gave him my name and they said, oh, yeah, yeah, we gave your seat away to that Actually that man right there that's walking on and I was like what. And then speaking of Haiti, I also missed a flight in Haiti getting back.
Speaker 3: To America and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I got stuck at that for hours.
Speaker 3: The small and no, it's not even that it's small. Yeah, it's definitely smaller, but it's like it's like a livestock mayhem. Yeah, people everywhere. There's some animals. They're like people out there, real livestock gess, like going into a livestock show. The things just walking by, like you.
Speaker 4: Can pay people to escort you to the front of the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's that's not corruption because it's allowed, but it's weird.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's allowed allowed, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They have a pre checked there.
Speaker 3: I don't know they have any kind of check at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, security, you have to through the line and put your stuff in the belt.
Speaker 3: They slip a five walking machine gun through it.
Speaker 4: Have drunk dogs.
Speaker 1: That's wild. But yeah, missing a flight is a bad feeling. There was one trip I missed.
Speaker 3: This story wasn't good enough. He was going hard.
Speaker 1: I was like, I got I missed three flights in one trip ahead going to Vegas. I got to the airport late in Austin, missed the flight. So I sat at the bar, drank, and then got on the plane in Vegas. Coming back from Vegas, we had a connector in Phoenix and our plane was late leaving Vegas. Get the Phoenix. Missed that flight, so to spend the night in Phoenix, wake up the next morning over sails.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna make up a story, make up a good one. It is good, you know, it's not.
Speaker 1: We got hammered.
Speaker 3: Who got stabbed? Who got stabbed? You know?
Speaker 1: We got hammered, and we called for a wake up call and whoever crashed Carlos called the front desk to say, hey, I need a wake up call.
Speaker 3: At this time, I remember this, I was on this trip.
Speaker 1: But then he slept with the phone on his chest and never hung it up on the receiver, So we missed our wake up call. So missed our third flight and had to sit in the Phoenix airport for four hours.
Speaker 3: You were on this trip, and you didn't miss yours a third one?
Speaker 1: They didn't miss it.
Speaker 3: I got a different flight, I mean, I answered the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he didn't miss a flight going to Vegas because he got to the airport on time. So he only missed one flight, and that was because it was delayed.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I mean I'm part of the story too, I guess. Yeah, wasn't good enough to remember.
Speaker 1: I remember missing three flights.
Speaker 3: And good story, buddy, he came through. Wow.
Speaker 1: And then I missed a flight in Chicago coming back from my grandma's funeral.
Speaker 2: That sucks, all right, dude, Yeah, sorry about that, man, That happens, It does, all.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you, last bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you guys missing flighting get back in there? Didn't I tell you? None of their flight stories were good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 4: What about the one where you almost missed? It was good to shoe? Mine was good.
Speaker 3: I didn't say yours wasn't the one.
Speaker 2: The whole bit started because I said, Abby missed a flight she was set in and that reminded you of something that happened to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I forgot about that and it was terrible.
Speaker 2: I just got offended for no reason because you wouldn't have told your story had she not told her, then you pick.
Speaker 4: I know Abby's was good. I was just making sure I was a lumpdon a lunch.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, Yeah, the one one, let's hear the one he almost mess there.
Speaker 1: I was going to Florida and I got out of I like to book things like right up to the minute, and my flight was at like twelve twenty and we got out of work at eleven forty.
Speaker 3: You don't say.
Speaker 1: And so I am going, I mean like eighty five ninety to the airport and there's an amblance in the right lane and it's lights are on and I'm passing it because I'm going so fast, and I'm like, I'm not gonna make my flight. I pull up to the valet at the airport, never valaid, and I just go here, man take my keys to go keys in the air and he goes, sir, there's other people in front of you know, It's like, I gotta go I'm gonna miss my flight. I need a ticket. And he goes, hey, edition sir, you're gonna have to wait your turn, And I said, I'll just figure it out when I get back. Go up the escalator, get to the checkpoint, take my shoes off through, and run all the way to the gate. And I made it with two minutes.
Speaker 3: Of spare And where was your car? And you get ba, Yeah, what happened in the car?
Speaker 1: I had to sit there for forty five minutes. And then why they tried to figure out which car it was because I didn't.
Speaker 3: Have a ticket, But you figured it out when you got back.
Speaker 1: Because he was like, you really want to do that with your vehicle? I was like, I got no choice.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 5: If I was working there, I would have just put the vehicle, left it on the side, let it get towed.
Speaker 2: Or left the door open and just lay the keys in the seat. Whatever happens happening. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey man, it's a good story. He came again. Wow, Hey, do you have another one? Just call him mister story. Give them thirty seconds. I'll think of how one make one. Oh one time, No, no, no, I do want to play this voice. I don't make anything up, Sean, Sean, and Missouri Ray, it's number four. Please.
Speaker 5: I was just calling because I would like to get an update on Lunchbox was investing the last time I had heard an update.
Speaker 1: Lunch was wanting to buy another stock of.
Speaker 10: The video, and you guys didn't want to.
Speaker 7: And I decided to take a chance, and I bought two shares at eight hundred dollars a share, and that was on April twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: Right now it is up forty two percent.
Speaker 5: So if I could just get an update and see what Lunchbox thinks, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: I told you idiots, guys.
Speaker 3: Do you know what an video is? Guys, it's gotta be an AI type. Let me take AI.
Speaker 1: The video is now worth more than both Amazon and Tesla combined.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: And you guys did not want to buy more shares. You didn't believe me.
Speaker 3: You found the video?
Speaker 1: I did, no, I did it.
Speaker 3: Told you it told you on the app, that's right, I remember.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, these are stocks you might look at right, right right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like your you did, but.
Speaker 1: It was in a list of ten and I picked it, so we have some of it.
Speaker 3: We have one one that's awesome. Dude, we don't even have a full one out, No, we have a full one. We have eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh we bought it like four hundred.
Speaker 3: Day, So what do we have total?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Let me go to are you yelling? Why is he yellings?
Speaker 1: Because I was so mad?
Speaker 3: You're you're wrong so many times and you don't want to talk about it. But when you're right, you like screaming.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't do that?
Speaker 3: Well? Most people?
Speaker 1: You only talk about your successes. People don't want to hear about your failures.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, it wasn't even a success. It was something we didn't do.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Read a whole book on your failures? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In the video? This is badass? Whoa it is worth one thousand, three hundred and fifty four dollars.
Speaker 3: Serious, you're rich?
Speaker 1: We could have been so rude with ours?
Speaker 3: Is we have one thousand dollars in our account? How much we have a our account? Are our total return total and everything? How much we have on an account?
Speaker 1: I got?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you're that should be the main number up front? No?
Speaker 1: No, on the video?
Speaker 3: Okay, how much we spend?
Speaker 1: We spent let me see how I do this. It's confusing.
Speaker 3: We've done this bit ten times, it's all. We don't do it on the show anymore because I can't wait because it starts like this. We are up on let me turn my phone on.
Speaker 1: Shut up. We are up one hundred and forty six percent on the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care about that. I'm saying how much a.
Speaker 1: Positive six hundred and seventy five dollars on the video?
Speaker 3: How much have we spent?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 3: Will you look?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Look?
Speaker 3: Because you said you didn't know how to see what we spent.
Speaker 1: I just told you how much we got today in the video we have?
Speaker 3: The video now is with eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our total portfolio is thirteen hundred.
Speaker 3: Sorry, how much have we put in?
Speaker 1: Like sex hundred?
Speaker 3: What sex? We put in sex hundred? So we put in seven twenty and we have how much in the now?
Speaker 1: Thirteen hundred and fifty four dollars?
Speaker 3: That's cool? Good for us? And what are we doing with it?
Speaker 1: Making money?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Dang? So wait, a few weeks ago we should have bought more.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like when I said Amy, you said that with every stock. The video is it is Scott.
Speaker 3: This scenario constantly.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, right now I want to say this, let's buy another.
Speaker 4: Stock at one thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Amy, it ain't so, did you just hear me? It's more valuable than what?
Speaker 4: Could it go up?
Speaker 1: I don't know a valuable than Tesla and Amazon is on together.
Speaker 3: It's more value than Amazon.
Speaker 1: I am on record right now saying let's buy another share. I tried to get you in at eight hundred dollars when it was eight hundred dollars. It's gone up three.
Speaker 3: Hey, why are you waiting on them? Just do it, dude, No, no.
Speaker 1: Because we're a share portfolio here, man, I mean do it?
Speaker 3: What do you want? How much you money do you want?
Speaker 1: Do you want to buy one or two?
Speaker 3: How much hole at eleven hundred? How much more?
Speaker 4: Bobby? How much more higher does stocks go? I don't know what you mean?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 1: For Amy? Amy? Here's what's Amy? Listen to me focus on the investment question.
Speaker 3: Ask question.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to ask a question about typically I think that there could be no ceiling, but like where if we go in at a thousand, could it be that like in four more weeks. It's now at twenty five hundred.
Speaker 3: Could be okay, rare that happens, but you could be Yes and Amy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. When it gets so high, they want to like bring it back down so more people can buy it. They will split it so you double your shares.
Speaker 3: Okay, how you know that?
Speaker 1: Because I'm an investor.
Speaker 3: They the app.
Speaker 1: I'm an investor, not have worked the app. But how incredible is that?
Speaker 2: How much money do you want? I want, but you're going to match it and Amy's gonna match it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have to agree to that.
Speaker 1: Guys, I think we should buy How many shares you want to buy?
Speaker 3: I don't want to buy it.
Speaker 1: I'm not three.
Speaker 3: I'm not spending thirty three hundred dollars on that video.
Speaker 4: If you buy three, that'd be one thousand, eleven hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to spend any more than sixteen hundred ride sexteen Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: How much news happened last night?
Speaker 3: How? Ye good? How much do you want?
Speaker 1: I want to buy three shares? Guys?
Speaker 2: Wait, so you want to spend eleven hundred dollars of your own money? You won't spend any money on anything.
Speaker 1: Dude, just so I can tell you how right I am, and we could just make this. But if you're wrong, hey man, no, not that business. It's show business.
Speaker 3: How much? How much are you willing to put in?
Speaker 1: I am going to put in?
Speaker 3: No, you's to be willing. Not you're going to because we have to agree twelve hundred of your own money to buy the gambler. Guys, I like, we don't.
Speaker 1: I don't buy.
Speaker 3: Like, do you have PayPal? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do have PayPal.
Speaker 3: He will not buy his kids new clothes, but he will gamble. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I still have the same golf shorts that I've worn for seven years. They used to be black, now they're kind of white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're faded.
Speaker 1: But I won't buy new ones. But if I can gamble and try to win some money, let's go.
Speaker 3: What about your golf clubs? How long you had those?
Speaker 1: How don't you know a long time?
Speaker 3: Amy? How much? I'll do whatever lunchbox is doing. But you can be but you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Do twelve hundred. We do twelve hundred. We're buying more than we're.
Speaker 3: Buying three sure, because there's little, but we have to get a we have to have an out plan, because you can't just keep buying and just sitting forever unless it's a forever investment.
Speaker 1: Hey, Navidia is a forever investment.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, but I'm getting visions of the palette right now, just like the palette, like as DJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me let me do a mid role here first, hold on, hold on, I played this. Okay, go ahead, So I.
Speaker 1: Got PayPal, I got Venmo, send me twelve hundred, twelve hundred, meet twelve hundred, and we buy three Navidios. We should have done it a date hundred. You don't buy three in the video is and you guys were against the to day hundred. So it costs us some money right now, like it was a bad, bad amy. Don't spend any more money than you're comfortable with.
Speaker 3: Me how much? No, I know, but you have to know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be mad again.
Speaker 3: Don't be mad. That is not the way to go to That's like losing a bunch of gambling and be like, well, I don't want to be sad again.
Speaker 1: Maybe you missed one flight.
Speaker 4: Don't you have to be okay with it? Like I would have to be okay? What are you okay with I mean, if y'all are doing.
Speaker 3: That, I don't want to have choice. No, you do have a choice because I just I'll back you for whatever you want. If you want to do less, I'll do less.
Speaker 1: Flight before this is your chance to get on the plane. Let's go. We are going to the moon. Guys, Amy Navidia is worth more than Amazon and Tesla combined.
Speaker 2: I would say that if we we go in, we need to after we invest and he does this on the app, we need to create an exit plan. Yeah, when we got twenty thousand dollars right then of like the moment, if it hits this, we go either way.
Speaker 4: So we so then we're going to be at four shares total.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but first, how much do I know?
Speaker 4: I'm talk me through. If we do this, then we're at four total. If the split happens like Lunchbox says, we could have eight exactly, and then.
Speaker 3: How much I would say.
Speaker 4: And that would be okay even if it lowers back down to just a thousand, to be eight thousand.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you can't think about it like that. Just how how much are you when you put ys calcula how much you want to put in.
Speaker 4: I'll match y'all.
Speaker 3: Nowh let's go it is now. Hold on, you're gonna have to put it in right now.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 6: I'm in.
Speaker 3: Let me figure out how to do is? Oh my god, he says, let me figure out how to do it. You guys don't learn, dude, No, we don't learn.
Speaker 1: Have you been making money or what?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You're telling me we haven't been.
Speaker 3: That doesn't do a thing to me. I need to hear like what we're up. We're up six hundred and three dollars. To hear that better because we could invest fives something. But really, it's not your money.
Speaker 6: You cast it out.
Speaker 1: We're not down, amy, because it's gonna go up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You don't know that. I hope it does when I pull up. Just invest it before it goes? Are there projection things on there?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: Just invest it.
Speaker 1: I got to figure out. How did you say for the video? Is n I v d A no Vidia?
Speaker 3: Listen and I v d A n v d A.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what it is. Sorry, okay, I saw the one next.
Speaker 3: At what point do you guys get to make business decisions for the.
Speaker 10: Video why is it down right now?
Speaker 3: Because they're hearing this bit and they're like, oh god, more out let's Oh.
Speaker 4: No, it's oh my god, it's literally lowering.
Speaker 3: You want money, We want that before the money I'm sending.
Speaker 4: I I don't just do it as quickly as you, but I'll do it today. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Second n point of amy.
Speaker 3: Do you see how the market's moving. You've got to move that.
Speaker 1: You've got to move fast.
Speaker 3: The cable guy, I'll be there between two and nine.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, going down?
Speaker 3: How do I should you wait till it goes down?
Speaker 1: Down?
Speaker 3: Well you can, but you get but that speculates will get you in trouble either way, because you wait till it goes down, it goes up. Then you got to spend even more to get money.
Speaker 1: In the spending.
Speaker 4: Oh god, some money in my veno?
Speaker 1: I don't know, let me check, man. Then we gotta get you gotta get what I got a meeting.
Speaker 3: At you do yeah with the video on the board. What the oh I got?
Speaker 1: I got Bobby's money. We're in the Morgan. I put it in my spending right, he needs Morgan's help.
Speaker 3: Now, how every time I do this this was Morgan's idea too, right, No, yess it was.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't because half the time I put it in the wrong account. How much I'm an investor spending that's what I need, right.
Speaker 3: I've done this sexteen times.
Speaker 1: Shoot him?
Speaker 3: Mount four five said, what's a lot of money? What a lot of money? What happened?
Speaker 1: My bank's gonna call me.
Speaker 3: He just put the total of what So he's doing all three and taking the money, putting it back in his bank that we're sitting it. I don't think his banks gonna haveven do that guy.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: He won't buy a cracker correct, and he's like twelve. Seriously, he won't buy for lunch.
Speaker 5: He won't pay for lunch, right, yes, hold on dines and dashes, done that, but he'll gamble.
Speaker 1: Okay, what we got it, don't worry. It's gonna take a day or.
Speaker 3: Two, a day or two. It doesn't. I just literally bought some no no literally on the side, stop you side, you.
Speaker 1: Sucker back and bought the video without.
Speaker 3: It, now, dare you? Bones doesn't outside that I'm looking at the market, I'm looking at some bad I'm looking at the market, and I bought twenty bucks so I can watch it track. If I don't, I can't want to try to know app.
Speaker 1: But it only allows you to put a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: In the video? Are you side trading? Bro? I just I spent twenty bucks on it because you know then anything I have in my thousand doesn't mean two thousand, but I want to be able to see it. Money definitely doesn't mean twenty. So what do I do?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, hey, Bones just bought some right now, and he's like, it'll take five business days.
Speaker 1: I get a thousand, but I want I need to.
Speaker 4: Bobby's like twenty minute, It's gonna take me.
Speaker 1: Four days to get it into a dollar.
Speaker 3: But lush box, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I can't get in. I bet you do. I need to call him a letter bro. No, I mean, can they up my limit?
Speaker 3: His account? The money you can use like a check card though.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, but it says the limit is a thousand, give.
Speaker 3: You audit limit? Oh, it does give you some though, yeah, unless we put it then do a thousand? You need a broker. Do a thousand to your limit? This sucks? Oh wait wait, use me mister.
Speaker 1: No video up to five per day. Wait, I need wire transfer, says no limit.
Speaker 4: How do I do that?
Speaker 3: Click the button? That's not us.
Speaker 1: We don't know how to wire transfer.
Speaker 3: First of all, I put a thousand in right now, I'm doing it. Do you have our money? I put a thousand, Yes, I'm doing it. What's you're meeting?
Speaker 1: It's just a business meeting, real quick, it's take about four minutes.
Speaker 3: What I would do is I put a thousand in that you can put in right now. No, you're doing it?
Speaker 1: No I didn't. I already hit the button.
Speaker 3: Okay, error error, You have morgan your phone? I did it, and go to your meeting.
Speaker 1: I need my phone from a meeting. It's gonna call people man during your meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the meeting's on the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a phone. I got it.
Speaker 4: You should be in the meeting.
Speaker 3: What else? You go? Hustle your log in information and let him try to do it.
Speaker 1: You think I know how to log into this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did you get to miss your meeting?
Speaker 1: I know? Why is it not going in?
Speaker 3: He's investing as a guest? Oh you know what card you to invest as a guest? Yes?
Speaker 4: Like pay Away higher percentage.
Speaker 3: No, you dodn't even know who it is. It's just taking the money. That's hilarious.
Speaker 6: You gotta credit card out.
Speaker 3: Pull the DUNKU Donuts rewards card out.
Speaker 1: It's the same one man, oh from No, No, I know what I'm doing wrong. Click on that.
Speaker 4: Did you figure it out?
Speaker 3: Let me see what we're up?
Speaker 1: No, you went behind our back.
Speaker 3: Now I've now made three dollars.
Speaker 4: Damn that time dollars.
Speaker 3: I mean you should just get just that hobby and just that time. Why is it not working? Your time over here?
Speaker 4: The twelve hundred Bobby? What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: Your own stuff? Dudey do it?
Speaker 1: What you can buy the stock with you some money?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not involved in this. I just wanted to see it. Let me memb you somebody on my map.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to my meeting. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: He take your time, dude. How long is this meeting?
Speaker 1: I got to go to the meeting.
Speaker 3: You guys, Yeah, we're gonna invest. Don't worry. We open our own account and let's do it. Let's do it. I already sent him to a hundred bucks. He can he can get he send that back.
Speaker 2: The bitcoin that accidentally invested in is why I even have this app. I mean, that's why it's the only reason I even use it.
Speaker 4: Well, and your bitcoin is so high it is, yeah.
Speaker 3: It did, it did well, But I didn't even do it. I didn't know what I was doing. Do you want to see what it made? Right now? The bitcoins like.
Speaker 6: A camera.
Speaker 4: I was just accidentally invested.
Speaker 3: That's that's just a bitcoin. Plus that's plus. It's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, that's just a bitcoin. My total funds is that. Yeah, But the bitcoin just itself is that. And I don't know anything about bitcoin, and I wasn't like being smart like I knew it. That's that's doze on top and I invested in that when Elon Musk was doing it and lost like sixty hundred coin.
Speaker 4: You're down on that one.
Speaker 3: But about that because he's.
Speaker 2: Doing on SNL and I was like, he's gonna really blow dose up. You never talked about Oh, but again I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: He doesn't either. He doesn't want to work as app. No, I don't know why he's in a business meeting. I got the I got in the mood.
Speaker 2: I was like, let's go okay, okay, I also invested a little more than twenty blocks.
Speaker 3: We're not dumb. I just don't want to hear him scream. I know he wouldn't get in in time. What is he like?
Speaker 9: Stu?
Speaker 3: What is this is? Robin hood? Should I get on? That was? That wasn't a business meeting?
Speaker 1: I had to push the meeting because I was where you guys were going behind my back?
Speaker 3: You pushed it? Yeah, okay, why you had a breath unning?
Speaker 6: You pushed a meeting? Is a meeting?
Speaker 3: Or are we just like paying an invoice for your like childcare?
Speaker 1: No meeting.
Speaker 2: She did his face like recognition, recognized it, and he did his face like he was taking a picture.
Speaker 3: He stuck his tongue. See what is that? Let's keep saying errors a lot.
Speaker 5: It's probably flagging you, dude, because they're like he doesn't have that much money, or because he's on a flip phone that too.
Speaker 1: What did you guys do? Did you guys invest behind my back?
Speaker 3: I don't want anybody's money on my account, so no, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how much money was thirty six?
Speaker 3: They just do it? Yeah, he won't spend that on a car.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to call the bank and up my limb.
Speaker 4: Should I call you?
Speaker 3: Definitely need to call your bank because they think you're being robber.
Speaker 4: I call, I can call, maybe he'll answer and talk to speak.
Speaker 1: What are you talking to?
Speaker 3: Do well?
Speaker 4: Because now that I know, but now that I'm taking control of my finances on a single No, I told y'all I was meeting someone to help me get my life together.
Speaker 3: Because this is not a competition to have with him. But you're getting your life together with you just.
Speaker 4: Throwing to I know, but like, what if he's like, yeah, then the video is great? Like do it? What if he's like, I do what? This is what he need?
Speaker 6: NOTID?
Speaker 3: Like, god, dude, no, let's just hold everybody holding power.
Speaker 4: I gotta call him.
Speaker 3: Why not for this?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm investing in somebody that's.
Speaker 3: You're investing in lunchbox? Is what you just did? Oh boy? Sure you couldn't even get his app working when you put it that way. That's no good. It's a terrible decision. Let's see. Here's let me see what I made what you made in the video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and since we stopped, I made three dollars and forty nine cents. Oh my god, imagine if it had been a big, big chunk.
Speaker 1: No, you're the problem because you don't know how to wrong account depositive initiated thirty six hundred, but I don't know you get you get a thousand dollars of it today.
Speaker 3: His house is now up for mortgage all of a sudden on the internet. Okay, yeah, now you have a thousand right now and the rest will come home.
Speaker 9: Oh, I did it?
Speaker 7: Did it?
Speaker 3: Thousand? In? Hey? I didn't hear thank you at all? Any organs. Hold on, he doesn't know it's in yet.
Speaker 1: It is a thousand thousand in it says buying power one thousand.
Speaker 3: It's a thousand bones. But you ain't power a thousand. I mean you can use a thousand, but you haven't invested it.
Speaker 1: Yet, right because I can't afford a stock yet.
Speaker 3: You don't have to buy a full stock to buy a thousand dollars for do that?
Speaker 1: Oh that's legit. I never do that.
Speaker 4: I just sent him. I said this n v DA thoughts on that stock, and you have your own.
Speaker 3: Conversation over there.
Speaker 4: He said, call me real quick.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you lunch him.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: You gots call him?
Speaker 3: It's people on the stock there is on this so on Robinhood.
Speaker 1: What's cool about it is it gives you all these analyst writings and right now it says ninety percent say bye exactly, which is a really high number.
Speaker 2: I've made three sixty five, right you know, hey, put that money in there. I'm trying, would you approve to have your voice seventy one? Now I've made the radio, how do I.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm putting him on speaker and Lunchboks ask whatever question.
Speaker 1: I don't have a question.
Speaker 3: This is you're the one.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 3: A question I told you to buy. Okay, we have I don't have a statement.
Speaker 4: We have Bobby has to statement.
Speaker 3: I have a statement. Nobody knows what they're doing. And we just gave our money to the person that you at least likely give your money to.
Speaker 1: Morgan.
Speaker 3: So let me.
Speaker 4: Backstory is several months ago, Bobby and I gave Lunchbox money to invest on the Robin Hood ap and he invested in the video.
Speaker 3: He's in robin Hood whatever on a app.
Speaker 4: And the video has gone up significantly, and so now at one thousand and eleven hundred a share, now we bought it like three hundred something. So now he wants us to buy more, and so Bobby and I are committing right now to buying three more shares total, all three of us, because it's all three of us in on the investment. Is that smart?
Speaker 1: We're okay.
Speaker 9: So here's here's where I think we're at with a company like Nvidia, And what I feel like a lot of people are doing is really similar to what happened in twenty twenty two. And I don't know how much you guys pay attention, but in twenty twenty two, we had this massive euphoria in the markets. We saw it in crypto currencies, we saw it in tech stocks, and we saw it really across the board. And inevitably, what happens is people get fascinated and in love with certain companies. They go up and up and up, and then people continue to buy more, irregardless of the fundamentals, irregardless of the long term outlook of the company. They're simply buying it too because it's going up and it hopes that it will continue to go up and might.
Speaker 3: Be on things like that I own in VideA.
Speaker 9: I own it my client accounts back years, so we're up a lot of my clients are up massively on Nvidia. What we do typically is we rebalance because when one company goes through through growth like that and very quickly, it becomes a huge part of a portfolio, and that can create excess risk that you don't want.
Speaker 8: So generally I try to tell people like, when.
Speaker 9: Something like in Vidia is happening, it's oftentimes not the best time to buy when everyone's most excited about it.
Speaker 1: Now I've been excited about it for a year.
Speaker 3: Many saw it on the front page of the app. What did it work?
Speaker 1: We can get There was ten stocks and I picked out money in so.
Speaker 4: Long story short here is we're if we're doing this, it's a risky.
Speaker 1: Thing, and well we bought point eight seven shares point eight seven we are back.
Speaker 2: What I would suggest is we have an exit plan on the ceiling and the floor. If we had either one of them, we'd get the crap out.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're going to have an ext sit plan. According to Bobby, well, let's do the ceiling.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Jimmy Money?
Speaker 3: Oh, he's talking, go ahead, James, go ahead?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sorry, are you asking about an exit plan or or what's the question? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when you think, what do you think when it gets to twenty thousand, we get out?
Speaker 3: Do I share?
Speaker 9: No, I'll say this, and Video has got a lot going for it right now tail winds with AI.
Speaker 8: I still like the company. It's still in my portfolios. But I look at it this way. There are several reasons you would sell a stock.
Speaker 9: One is it gets so astronomically priced that it's it's disconnected from fundamentals. For the Video, I don't think you can say that just because of their performance. They just released earnings recently. Their their performance has been incredible, so they're actually delivering on the on the high price. Another thing would just be that the thesis is complete, Like you buy a company for a reason, it did its thing, and now you're like, okay, I think this has played out and you would sell it. And then there are other things like management changes, you know, fraud, like obvious.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 8: So for in Video, I think price, yeah, you know, and Andron something like that. But for Nvidia, the way I look at it is.
Speaker 3: I've trimmed a.
Speaker 9: Little bit because I think it is expensive. I've tried to keep it in line with portfolios. I don't use price targets in a traditional sense, just because if you notice analysts constantly revise them, they're pretty pointless, like they're revising them every every quarter. So I would say, just think about the business more fundamentally, and and when there's an actual reason to sell, sell it.
Speaker 8: But don't just buy it.
Speaker 9: The reason for buying it is because it's been really good. I don't think that's great.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly the reason one to buy. Well, so we.
Speaker 4: Wow, how much did you? Okay? All right, well, thank you for taking the time, James, like, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We don't know my plan, floor and ceiling. We get out there. We have a floor, we have a ceiling. We get out to think.
Speaker 8: About it either way. But I think as long as you know this is this is uh you know, investing is inherently risky.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we like gamble, but you can also do really well.
Speaker 8: And then video is a really solid company, so you know, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Got that going for it.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you very much. And now we're going to call it in video because I've been calling it no video.
Speaker 8: So okay, yeah, video, that's what I called it since I was thirteen years old.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it's been around a.
Speaker 3: While it's also known as Nevada.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you so much, James, I'll I'm investing in this. Ok thank you, Okay, bye, thanks bye.
Speaker 3: Three times that she didn't give him a floor and ceiling plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can hear Bobby saying that three times, and you said, okay, then you just forgot every time.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, I don't how much are we in lunchbox for?
Speaker 1: We have one point eighty seven shares right now, market value two thousand and twenty nine dollars. We are negative six dollars a day on the video.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm up because I got it in on time. Wait, so what about the other amount of money that we have? We have? How much left? We have?
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars of buying power.
Speaker 3: I know that we've paid to you what we together, thirty six hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm just making we have twenty six hundred that we have to get back in there and get in a video. God if we would have done it at eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: And when and when, well, you can say that about anything.
Speaker 1: No, no, what I'm saying eight plus hold on thirty six hundred.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, he's a math.
Speaker 4: With do you want me to text and floor ceiling? I'm sorry I missed that.
Speaker 2: No, what I'm saying is we need to have a point where we would have four if we would have a low share point or above a certain point, we go, hey we hit this or happy way that we pull out ten thousand of what dollars?
Speaker 3: That's the ceiling overall. No a share, No, no chance that you're asking it to ten times itself. Yeah, that's called okay, then you're gonna lose it all because eventually it's gonna lose money.
Speaker 1: It's called ten x.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That's when I'm an investor.
Speaker 3: I want you know. No, you don't even know how to use your app?
Speaker 1: No, but I know how. When I watched Shartan, they say, how am I going to get ten x my money?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Are you going to be a million dollar?
Speaker 3: Get that on us?
Speaker 1: Or a billion dollar? Hey? My geography teacher did on Dell and she became a millionaire.
Speaker 2: And she got in when it first started, and this is just starting. It's to go to the Maroundin's been thirteen apparently, right, they've.
Speaker 3: Been working on it since he was thirteen. He's younger, so you should give us our money. So we all put in three hundred and thirty three dollars. You should give us the rest of our money back. What how much you put in? One thousand? So I put a thousand, right, So that's three hundred and thirty three from each of us. But we also gave you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're gonna we didn't even get a full share yet, right, but I'm saying we've already initiated the deposit. Okay, all right, it's gonna go in there, like check with me tomorrow and I'll have another thousand in there and I'll buy another point eight seven shares.
Speaker 3: Just what if it's way down, you're still going to just legit?
Speaker 1: Then we'll get more shares.
Speaker 3: Right, but we just lost all the money we put into.
Speaker 1: Fine, it'll come back.
Speaker 5: Why don't you guys sell your stock like that you already have like Academy and all that, sell all that.
Speaker 3: Let's put it all in the video that is called Eggs and Basket.
Speaker 4: Ye know you're supposed to diversify your portrait.
Speaker 1: Ya he just said you don't want to.
Speaker 3: You want academy sports and outdoors in there.
Speaker 4: Only no keyboard?
Speaker 3: Hey, what about five dollars and six cents on the video. See hey, Bobby's so lucky, No, not lucky like five six.
Speaker 1: Academy's up, dude, fifty seven eighty five a share man, we're crushing it. Raise r v n C is down to two eighty four.
Speaker 3: What are we buy in at?
Speaker 1: We have lost twenty nine dollars and seventy nine cents.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine. Okay, well then let's wrap this. We have nothing else to do to it down. Why can the country singer go go? Uh what's it called?
Speaker 4: Public?
Speaker 3: Public? Like Morgan Waan? Can he go public?
Speaker 1: He should?
Speaker 3: Can a person go public? Say, I'm talking about That's what I'm talking about. They have.
Speaker 2: I've seen situation like that in like the fantasy like a player. It's like a gambling thing where like this player goes up, you could buy a certain share. It's a game, but you can do with money. But it's not on the stock market. It's called slavery kind of you sell people.
Speaker 1: Well they know where do sports people doing this? Where they were you could buy.
Speaker 3: Stock in them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was just saying. But it's not like federally regulated. It's like a basically a fantasy game, but with real money.
Speaker 3: That sounds risky. Okay, we're done, thank you all. We put a thousand bucks into a video today, lunchbox still has how much money of ours? Stay it on record?
Speaker 1: Twenty six hundred? Well not all yours because some am in there.
Speaker 3: Twenty six hundred each?
Speaker 1: No total, he's not.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, that's not total. No, no, none of that math is right. Thousand in there we did, so we did thirty six hundred all in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a thousand.
Speaker 3: But if you bought it for a thousand, have to pay a fee, didn't you, Yeah, so that would cost more, or we didn't actually get a thousand, we got like nine hundred and seventy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't even know what you're asking me. I thought you're asking me how much money you gave me? Now?
Speaker 5: How much money have they given you? Like, what's in their portfolio? How much money they put into your business?
Speaker 3: I don't This is not a business. I don't do whatever it is. What do you mean you don't do that?
Speaker 1: That's not my department.
Speaker 3: Mike knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, there you go. It's Mike's department.
Speaker 3: I'm not a note taker, man, I'm a new total investment in everything.
Speaker 1: Mike, Oh my god, it's so dumb.
Speaker 3: And twenty totals total that we've put in three Yeah, we know that. What is that number? No, no, hold on if it's four three twenty, what do we have in the account right now?
Speaker 1: We have two thousand, three hundred and sixty one dollars.
Speaker 2: Plus the going in the twenty four hundred tomorrow yeah, twenty six hundred mean plenty.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's not tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It will be four thousand, nine hundred dollars, so we'll be up significant.
Speaker 3: That significantive is a numb Okay, good, that's awesome. It's said two to five business days. That's all right, So you're saying tomorrow, but it could be next week, but it could be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So I asked him if it would make it ten thousand to share, and he said it's certainly possible. Over the long term, anything is possible. It's up seventeen hundred percent since twenty eighteen. That said, a lot of the risk is now gone, so the returns likely won't be as high.
Speaker 3: It's like buying like an apple now now and not quite but something super safe.
Speaker 1: But this could guys, it's gone up. It's gone up three hundred dollars in the last two weeks.
Speaker 4: We need the thing now that in a few years.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, I'm not being in this with you guys for a few years. I mam, I even know You'll be honest.
Speaker 3: What that's cool. I'll be out of here. I'll be on a beach at Fairville on the lake. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, good, We're done. Thank you for this trip. I can't believe I just send him twe hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 4: Is that what we're still doing?
Speaker 3: He has our money, so it's not that we can do.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Amy has this as I am Pala the sequel. Amy has not paid yet.
Speaker 4: I am paying right now. Listen. I'm responsible, and I have things like in certain savings accounts. I'm just like shooting over twelve hundred dollars. I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Like an idiot to him.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm you have to move money around super responsible now, I know it's it was not responsible for me to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I made us spend that much money.
Speaker 3: You're watching to kill you trying to take.
Speaker 1: My money.
Speaker 4: Nvidiavo it somewhere safe and now I'm gonna throw it over here.
Speaker 3: No, there goes your future.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll check back in. Okay, good luck, guys, Thank you, Thank you, Ray. We're done U post show. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh anieone need to sign these pickleballs and nail them out. Okay, I'm gonnaed to throw them over to me. I can't. I took my boot off.
Speaker 2: We're sending out pickleball sign pickleballs if you comment under on my Instagram mister Bobby bones that pickleball video. We randomly picked three commenters and then send them signed whatever ball. We went to the sport of too much Access. We went to the Texas Ranchers pickleball team. We'll sign these, good them out. Thank you guys, Post show over, goodbye,