Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show told free on numbers eight hundred and nine foot one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. There's a lot happening in the news, not the least of which is I mean, it's always tragic. I never want to hear about anybody that lost their life. Scott Besson actually said something that I think we should pay attention to about the shooting is on what Maria bart touromo and this is the shooting that took place at Mara Lago and an armed man breached the security perimeter. And the report is very straightforward, very accurate, consistent. Apparently there was one one still picture that was released. And it's just sad in so many different ways that anybody is going to be delusional and sick enough. And this is why we talk a lot about personal safety and security on this program and why you need a personal safety security strategy for you and your family, your employees, et cetera. But the sheriff, who's a good guy, happened to know I'm Sheriff Rick Bradshaw, described the encounter at one point thirty this morning. The security detail detected that an individual had made his way into the inner perimeter of mar A Lago. He said, a deputy and two Secret Service agents on the detail went to that area to investigate. They confronted a white male that was carrying a gas can and a shotgun. He was ordered to drop those two pieces of equipment that he had with him, at which time he put down the gas can raised the shotgun to a shooting position. At that point in time, the deputy two Secret Service agents fired their weapons, neutralized the threat, and he was deceased at the site FBI special agent. But Skiles has said, the bureau which is leading the investigation, you know, they also want to get any other nearby footage of this guy entering the facility, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But it's a tragedy.
Speaker 1: And then, you know, then we're reading things like well Tech show that the gunman who was shot at our lago was obsessed by the Epstein issue. And the only thing I could say about all of this is, and I have been saying it now for some time, this rhetoric has got to stop. The Treasury Secretary Scott Besson talking to Maria Bartromo, they are normalizing this violence. It's got to stop, and he called for a new ad. In this new ad from this Illinois lieutenant governor, in particular the ad featuring several people saying f Trump, F Trump, F Trump and declaring, you know, she's not scared of a wanna be dictator. I'm running for Senate to stand up to Donald Trump. And she also said she plans on holding Trump accountable for the crimes he's committed.
Speaker 2: Blah blah.
Speaker 1: This is why this midterm matters so much. So much, is so much at stake. This is a This is a group of people that is now committed to shutting down the Department of Homeland Security, I mean, which is insane. And by doing so, they're shutting down the Coast Guard. By doing so, they would be defunding the Secret Service. By doing so, they're defunding FEMA. By doing so, they basically would want and go back to and return to wide open borders. And we know the disaster when you have open borders like we did under Biden. In spite of them lying saying the border was closed and the border was secure, it was a big lie. And the entire Democratic Party, for the most part, maybe with a few exceptions here or there, not many were complicit in this big lie.
Speaker 2: It was a big lie.
Speaker 1: And we know known terrorists and murderers and rapists and child molesters, other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members entered this country over twelve plus million unvetted Harris Biden mayorc as illegals, and we're dealing with the aftermath. And just last year alone, in twenty twenty five, the Department of Homeland Security ICE agents were able to apprehend twenty one people convicted or charged with murder of American citizens, illegals murdered, convicted of murder, or or charged with murder of American citizens. You know, the same thing. Fifty four hundred people last year alone were arrested. They're either convicted or charged with raping or other sexual crimes against American citizens, all the illegal immigrants. And at what point do you say enough is enough? At what point do you say that the dehumanization and the incitement and the language and the fascist and the Nazi and the Hitler comparisons, gestopo comparisons have to stop. And at what point you know, when the media covers things, you know, whatever you think of the Jeffrey Epstein case, there are a couple of exculpatory things for Donald Trump, and the Left has wanted this to be about Donald Trump, and it keeps bouncing back on them in ways that they never anticipated, including the pictures of Bill Clinton and hot tubs and swimming pools and on airplanes of Jeffrey Epstein including Hakim Jeffreys and Chuck Schumer after his conviction in Florida. You know, for this with trafficking or whatever it was with young ladies, that they're still soliciting campaign donations. Nobody's asking them any questions about it. Donald Trump threw this guy out on his ass and Palm Beach at Marlo Lago, at his club, Donald Trump praised the FBI, thank you for what you're doing. This guy has he needed to be caught, cooperated with and even spoke to law enforcement about Epstein to tell the truth about this guy. That part never gets brought up by the radical left. Now, if somebody has incriminating information on you, and you own a club and you're going to kick them out and humiliate them and embarrass them the way Trump did some what twenty five years ago, and it's a big deal. In Palm Beach, get kicked out of a club for bad behavior, then you would think that this information would have been released by a very vindictive, very angry Jeffrey Epstein. But there's never been anything to release or anything to say. So it makes you wonder anyway here to talk about this and talk about other national security issues like what happened in Mexico. This weekend, Mark Morgan is with his former FBI former acting Commissioner of CBP. Let's talk about what's happening here. Do you tie the rhetoric, For example, there's an eight thousand percent increase in threats in the last year against ICE agents. Do you tie that to the rhetoric? Do you tie incidents like what happened at mar Lago to the rhetoric of the radical left? Do you tie the fact that there there's been a eight hundred percent increase in ramming attempts against law enforcement. Do you tie that to what's happened, you know, with the rhetoric that's been ratcheted up. Do you tie other acts of violence which has gone of significantly against law enforcement and ICE agents in particular, Do you tie it to the rhetoric of the Democratic Party, which is consistently attacking these agents.
Speaker 3: Look, Shawn, I think just from a common sense perspective, it's a rhetorical question. I know you mean it that way. I mean that the answer is clear and the answer is yes, especially when you take an individual like this is this latest fascination attempted President Trump. I mean clearly, and most time when we see shooters like this, active shooters, there's going to be some sort of mental health issues. It's to varying degrees, right, And so when you've got a population like that and then you throw on this rhetoric, you take this this what I call unhealthy ideation, and it just exasperates everything. And then for those who who don't have a mental illness, what you do is you're fostering this belief that they have this moral high ground and that somehow then they move from that whole moral high ground that justifies action because why Sean, Because they're being told that this is about our our very essence of our of our our life, our democracies, and danger and they all this this stuff that is absolutely beyond the pale. And of course it's leading to a lot of what we're seeing right now. But I got to tell you, you know, you mentioned the sheriff. I think he did. I think he did a very good job in his first kind of press conference on this. It was it was fairly timely after the event. I think he was coming across it very generally transparent, and he was very very specific and the and the way that he was talking to make sure that what he was talking about was accurate. I mean, it really was kind of a I think, a masterclass in crisis one O one. But I think in the days to follow, you're we're going to hear a little bit about more about this young man. And I think we're going to hear something about some degree of mental illness that that that unhealthy ideation, that that because in part the radicalization, heard that that he was really drawn to the Epstein issue.
Speaker 1: We are mentally ill people of a apt to susceptibility when people an authority keep telling them that maybe objects that they don't tend to like are Nazis and fascist and Gestapo.
Speaker 3: So that's exactly right, that's exactly my point. But even you know, some people are going to miss interprets all. So he's talked about all these people that are going out there and attacking you know, ice agents are are mental ill No, I'm not saying that, but to your point is spot on, is that there's there is a class of people here that are very susceptible, like you said, especially coming from people of power. But guess what, you don't even have to have a mental illness to be susceptible to that, right, I mean, how long have we been hearing that that if you if you are for the conservative movement, if you do support President Trump and some of the thing he's trying to do, that we're a basket of deplorable that we're you know again, that that the democracy is going to come to an end. We hear all this evil stuff, so people start to become radicalized and from radicalization to action because they're being told we have to act. The world's coming to an end, democracies coming to an end. The rhetoric just has to to stop. We have to take a deep breath, take a step back. But I don't see that happening, Sean. Every single time we see something like this, it seems to get worse. We maybe have a day where we take a break, but less than twenty four hour cycle, we're back to the same stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Caroline Levett, White House Press Secretary, put out a post that the US provided intelligence support to the Mexican government to assist in this operation against this next generation drug lord narco terrorist called Elmentcho was a top target for the Mexican government and the United States government, one of the top traffickers of fentanyl into the US. President Trump rightfully designated this next generation cartel is a foreign terrorist organization. I'm glad America played a role in this. However, it's not playing out very well or particularly well in Mexico, and I know people there. We know twenty five Mexican National Guard troops have been killed in cartel violence in the wake of this operation that took down this drug cartel kingpin.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, John, We've seen this happen, you know, play out several times. You can look the past decade. The latest one was twenty nineteen. So went at Daryl Chapel's son, right, we saw the same thing. We saw the cartels bow up and show their might and they're willing to use violence and the Mexican Mexican government back down within a few hours and turn the sun back over. So what I'm hoping we're seeing like you said, there is no doubt in my mind that the United States is heavily involved in this because the Mexico long time ago not only a lost of political will, but they lost their capability capacity to actually buy themselves defeat their cartels. There's no way I think they would have done this without US assistance. And I'll go a step further, and I'll bet you that I'm going to be proven right on this is that it was also a promise by the United States to Mexico that We've got your back. Because you're seeing now what happened to that nineteen pales comparison to the really that the country wide violence that the cartel now is inflicting because of what the Mexican government did on them. But if I can real quick, here's a mistake we make. Though the cartels are one of the most I mean, their business acumen rivals most fortunate five hundred companies, and their ability to mobilize massive violet show of force rivals some nations militaries, but what we do in this country, we often only think about drugs and cartels.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We often refer to as the Mexican drug cartels. That's not true. I mean a huge portion of their business is human smuggling. During the Biden administration, the ten million people that enter a country illegally, plus another couple of million guideways known and unknown, that the cartels reaped. That I'm being conservatively, that's about forty billion dollars just on human smuggling. Forty billion dollars. That's more than some country gds. That's almost the entire budget of the United States a marine corps. Think about that, and they're taking that money to forty billion on human smuggler loans, put it back into their organization to expand other operations life drugs and synthetic drugs coming into this country. That's why we have to talk about when we talk about the cartel's not just drugs, it's also human smuggling. And that's why what President's doing on that front is absolutely essential to our safety and national security.
Speaker 1: Where do you think those ends in Mexico? Because I don't think. I think that the Mexican government watched what happened with Maduro, and I think that got scared. It's the only reason they acted.
Speaker 3: Look I I one agree, and on top of that, again, I think they've got that commitment. We've never seen this shot. Look, the military's dabbled in it, but not until this administration have we seen the robust military support. Look ag Barr, he said it best. You know, this is a couple of years ago and he said, look, the only way that we're going to defeat the cartel is if the United States military gets involved. And that's the support. Not tanks in the ground, not boosts on the ground. But this is really kinetic, precision surgical operations assisting the Mexican government, just like we did Plan Colombia. I hope that's what we're seeing the beginning of, because I don't think without it, I don't think the Mexican cover government would have done that, especially what happened in twenty nineteen. And I think we're going to see shortly here, We're going to see shortly. We're going to see if the Mexican government backs down or not. If they don't back down, we know the United States America and the military is absolutely supporting, and that's exactly what needs to be done. We have to defeat the cartels if we're going to be safe, if our NASA security is going to be where it should be, in this country. The cartels have to be wiped off the face of the planet, full.
Speaker 1: Stop, and said any better. Mark Morgan, thank you for your time. I always appreciate you. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program, all right, Obviously, all eyes on the Middle East, Iran, Israel. What's going to happen the Iranians saber rattling have been for a couple of weeks now, and it looks like if the President wants to take military action, he's in every position to do so. And Israel is back in the news and they will probably bear the brunt of the attacks from the Iranians because they're the more local target. Death to Israel, death to America. But anyway, with so many opinions of motions surrounding it, you know, it's hard to know where to start. But you know, anti Semitism sadly is worse than it's ever been. You see it on college campuses, the halls of Congress, you know, you see it in you know, hear it on air.
Speaker 2: It's it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's growing worldwide, and at a time when Jewish communities are experiencing more hostility, more threats, more violence than ever we as Christians, if you're a Christian, you have a powerful opportunity to respond with God's love and stand by Israel. And we do so proudly. On this program we honor the room of our faith. We believe we were. This country was founded on Judeo Christian principles and it's more than a belief. And by partnering with the IFCJ, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, you know now we are pushing back against the darkness, the ignorance, the hatred. And you can join us and bless is Rail and stand with them in their time and need. Please go to the IFCJ website IFCJ dot org one word today, IFCJ dot org, and they could use your help. They're on the ground, they're providing tons of support for so many people that have been suffering, you know, ever since October seventh, twenty twenty three. I want to go back to Linda. You enjoying this Gavin Newsom fight we've been having all day?
Speaker 2: Oh he is special? Does that mean you're actually.
Speaker 1: Found somebody that you hate more than me? So you're going to take my side?
Speaker 5: I like that him and his hair, Joe can just I mean, shove it where the sun don't shine. What a terrible human.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he was, he's at this town hall. I guess he's being interviewed. I mean, and this is part of a post that I put up here. This guy is unbelievable. I mean, does he does he ever work? I mean, I'm serious, does this guy ever work? It is amazing. This man is now a full time world traveler. He's in Davos, he's in Munich. He's a full time ex poster. I mean, spending his morning, you know, in late night, I guess, and morning, you know, fighting me on X, which I'm perfectly happy doing, you know, full time Trump stalker. Trump's on his mind twenty four to seven, full time podcaster. Now he's got some stupid book that he's trying to sell.
Speaker 2: No show. Governor.
Speaker 1: And if he really gave an Adam Schiff about the people of California, I think he'd be making sure that fire hydrants out in cal California, and reservoirs had water for predictable wildfires and predictable Santa Anna winds, and they practiced the science of forestry, considering liberals loved to quote the science, especially him during COVID. Well, that's right, he was in the French laundry and his kids were having in person learning because they didn't go to public schools like the rest of the kids in California. And maybe be thinking about, you know, fixing those problems, lowering taxes, resolving the homeless mess that he swore back in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: He had a plan to fix it.
Speaker 1: And they have the worst when it comes to education K through twelve, like close to forty in the country. It's like one of the worst in the country. You know, in spite of taking him more revenues than any other state in the country, they'd fix the broken education system. They're billions in debt because of all the money and programs and that they give in reward illegal immigrants. And of course there are those people that commit crimes. They don't keep statistics out in California, crimes committed by illegals against American citizens. Why do you think that is because they don't want you to know. In my view, they'd stop rewarding and protecting illegal immigrants with sanctuary state and city protections. It's bankrupting the state. Some of these people are committing violent crimes against citizens of this country in the state of California. And as I told him, spare me your phony lectures about his impoverished life, you know, because he also had another life, all right. Granted, his parents got divorced, and maybe his mother did struggle. I have no reason to doubt that. But he also had a father and apparently was close to the Getty family, one of the wealthiest families at the time in the country, and they included him in a lot of extravagant trips. And I doubt most Americans went on a safari abroad the way he did, and other perks that he had in his life. Anyway, here's what he said now in this context, because people have been going after I'm hard. They're all over x today. He's telling the Atlanta Mayor Andre Dickens during a Sunday night event promoting his forthcoming book, Young Man in a Hurry, And this is what he said.
Speaker 6: I'm not you know, I'm not trying to impress you. I'm just trying to impress upon you. I'm like you. I'm no better than you. You know, I'm a nine sixty sat guy and you know, and I'm not trying to offend anyone, you know, trying to act all there. If you got nine forty, but literally a nine sixty SAT, guy, I cannot You you've never seen me read a speech, because I cannot read a speech. Maybe the wrong business to be.
Speaker 1: So he thinks that what a nine to sixty SAT score makes him more like African Americans? Is that what he's implying is he's being interviewed by an African American And I just wrote Let that sink in.
Speaker 2: Let people decide. Remember when Biden said this about poor kids.
Speaker 3: We have this notion that somehow, if you're poor, you cannot do it.
Speaker 5: Poor kids are just as bright and just as talent as white kids, wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.
Speaker 6: I really need it. But think how we think about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we think about it, right right, Linda. It's pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 5: The thing is, and I don't know how you feel about this, I can surmise, but you know, he's coming back and saying, Oh, the crowd wasn't black, it was mostly white. I'm like, why do the people in the crowd have anything to do with the ridiculous things You're saying, I don't care if the room was empty and you were just doing an interview. What you said was god awful. Has nothing to do with the people in the crowd, whether it.
Speaker 2: Was mostly they got awful. Who cares?
Speaker 5: That has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: So then he doesn't like that I highlight this, and then he attacks me about the video that the president put out that also had, you know, the one second video of former President Obama and his wife. And then I wrote him back, I said, you didn't give an Adam schiff about Joe Biden. You were Joe Biden's public spokesperson, knowing Biden partnered with the former klansman Robert KKK Bird that tried to prevent the integration of public schools. Spare me your effing fake phone paid outrage. He's cursing at me a lot in this thing. Now it got interesting. I don't know if you noticed this twitch he actually did in an analysis of this because so many people were following this and it was trending so long today and the headline is he knows he's toasts. Gavin Newsom flips out on Sean Hannity and curse filled post about his racist gaff not my problem. That's the way other people are chronicling it. But Gavin Kevin doesn't doesn't like the truth being told to him, you know, just doesn't care. And so you know, spare me, his his his outrage. But when he started cursing at me, then all of a sudden, a bunch of people started engaging, you know, Tim Scott, Ted Cruz. Tim Scott says Sean Hannity's absolutely right, Gavin Nussen suffers from the bigotry of low expectations. And I'm tired of Democrats, including the likes of Kathy Hochele and Joe Biden's stereotyping black black people. That's Tim Scott and apparently making Nicki Minaj went hard at Gavin after he said this. His way of bonding with black people is to tell them how stupid he is and that he can't read. And that means my first read on him was correct. He's been handed so many things and put in high positions he's never earned or deserved. And you know, I want to know the craziest part of this footage, It will haunt him forever. He literally slowing his speech down, and it just is it just exposes Democrats. Now, this is the party that often loves to you see it. I say, every two years and every four years, every election cycle, you're gonna you're gonna get the race card played. Republicans are racist, they're sexist, they're misogynists, they're homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They they want dirty air and water, and they want to kill grandma and grandpa. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is number. If you want to be a part of the program. Walter is in Massachusetts. Walter, Hi, how are you glad you call?
Speaker 7: Thank you for taking the carms for handity. I just want to start by saying, my wife and I are big fans and we watch you almost every night. But uh, that we had is if the Democrats are that inconsiderate that they're not they're going to boycott President Trump's State of the Union, why don't they fill the empty seeds or even just their seats with uh, angel families or pictures of the people that have been killed by these illegals in the last eight years.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a bad idea at all, But you know what, you're going to get the same exact non response from Democrats you got last year when Lincoln Riley and Jocelyn Nungary's family were invited. You're going to get the same exact reaction.
Speaker 4: I promise you I would put those pictures somewhere so that when they when they span the crowd or even the president, these people that have lost.
Speaker 7: Loved ones will be remembered. And the only other thing I want to say to you, it seems to me that this country was dead for full years and since President Trump took over, everybody woke up, and now they hate authority across the country. It's like anybody that has any kind of authority, they protest and they hate it. So we just don't understand why there's so much hatred. And I really appreciate you taking our call, and I hope something can change in the next three years.
Speaker 2: It can.
Speaker 1: The progress will only continue if you and everybody else in this audience, not just you, but you and everyone else makes a commitment that you're going to vote this midterm election year and you're not going to allow the great progress we're making to stop. Because if Democrats get elected, they're going to be the party that will stop all progress, the party of never ending investigation and impeachment. And there will be it will be like a full It'll be not only a government shutdown'll be the country will shut down.
Speaker 2: Progress will end.
Speaker 1: It'd be a disaster anyway, Walter, appreciate you, man, Right quick break, right back, we'll continue. More of your phone calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one, sewn as we continue this Monday straight ahead.
Speaker 7: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. Right back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Chris in Connecticut, Hey, Chris, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, thanks for taking my call. Been listening for twenty five years and the first time I've ever called. I wanted to go back to the tariffs for a minute, and that conservatives just don't exploit language in the legal sense that I think we really ought to. You look at this tariff decision and what John Roberts said, I think you seriously blurred the line between indirect and direct taxes, potentially setting the stage for litigation that could even potentially update or excuse me, up end not only the progressive tax system, but all the fees that are charged, which are now, in my opinion, completely in question because those are no different than a tariff. It's a cost to consumers, it's indirect, and now all of a sudden, it's defined.
Speaker 7: As a tax.
Speaker 8: If a tax is defined as a tariff and they're the same thing, then Article one, section eight says it has.
Speaker 3: To be uniform.
Speaker 8: So you've got that type of thing. And then on top of that, you know again, legal language is everything. Democrats are great at exploiting this stuff. You look at Article four, Section four. You can't have you can't have anything but a republican form of government. Well, how is mom, Donnie not being challenged on this particular thing exactly? That language and the constitution. These are things that the conservatives are just so bad at doing, and Democrats always wind up exploiting. You've got to get these things in the legislation and you have to attack all these potential points. Now, even if it fails, you get the idea out there and you get these people to litigate to try to change back to the originalist, textualist way of the Constitution. Indirect taxes versus direct taxes have been ruled on. It's nowhere in the Constitution.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't really thought of that aspect of it, but I will tell you this, and it's what I said on Friday. I'll just reiterate it, and others now picked up on it. The Washington Journal at a good piece. The headline was havin our descent gives Trump a tariff workaround to all but undo the Supreme Court ruling. And I go back to what he said in his descent that the statutes, and he specifically named them, the Trade Expansion Act, the sixty two section two thirty two, the Trade Act of seventy four, sections one twenty two to twoh one and three ZHO one, the Terriff Act of nineteen thirty, section three thirty eight. In essence, the Court today concludes the President checked the wrong statutory box rather than another statute, who imposed these tariffs? And what actually is interesting about this, and Scott Bessont made this point as well, is that the Supreme Court is actually giving the president a stronger hand because otherwise the President's actions when when he ruled under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act that would have expired when his term expired. Under the use of what Kavanaugh is suggesting, it doesn't expire, so in essence, it is stronger. It's going to be what I said, It's not going to be the issue that democrats, liberals the left want it to be. And that's my prediction, and I think you bring up some good points too, though we definitely worth thinking about. Appreciate to call my friend Chris in Connecticut. Don't wait twenty five years to call back.