Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three or four, episode two of.
Speaker 2: Dr dy'sy Guyday.
Speaker 1: Production of iHeartRadio. This is Well. This is a podcast where we take you got New America share consciousness. And it is Wednesday, September thirteenth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, thank you for that, honest rational intrust you yell, but it is National Being a Day, National Tape kids saying over the kitchen Day, Positive Thinking, Day, Day Out programmer National bald is beautiful day. Shot all my fellow Balds and Uncle Sam Day.
Speaker 1: Not sure what that is, but hey, we're here. It's September thirteenth, surf just a day to celebrate Uncle Sam, one of the coolest, the coolest uncle. We have the mythic mythological figures with Santa Claus and Easter Bunny. There is always Uncle Sam. The War one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it like wants you to go to war.
Speaker 1: I want you to help anyways. My name is Jack O'Brien aka my o zom vacation far away, will come around and toke it over. Okay, so many things that I want from Gray, you know. I like my thighs a little bit plumper. I just want to hear the day Leza. I don't want to lose the day Leza. That is Curtis. The cast were all Casanova. That is Outfield. Your lose your love maybe is what it's called. I don't know. I found out about that song like four years ago from a Christianamagucci main Aka, and now it's been in steady rotation.
Speaker 2: You've never heard that song?
Speaker 1: I hadn't, like. I guess I probably did when I was a kid, but I didn't really know it. I was like, what is this about?
Speaker 2: I feel like I was like it was like a main stay on like sort of like EES radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I heard it on some boomboxes when I was a child.
Speaker 2: Boom boxes Okay, some boom boxes okay, yeah right, okay.
Speaker 1: And I am thrilled, of course, to be joined by my co host, mister Miles Gray Miles Preyk.
Speaker 2: I've got another confession to make. I'm a.
Speaker 1: Or are you food and trained to think? This is a lie? We just got not prisist. We're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: Is my gog getting the best?
Speaker 1: The best? The best?
Speaker 2: My best is sex. Shout out to JM you sik One obviously talking about food fighters, but obviously talking about how every smart car is spying on you and selling your information, including your sexual activity, which is a revelation we had not we had not experienced until that article came out, So I still.
Speaker 1: Don't believe it. But maybe having enough sex in the right places, I know.
Speaker 2: I think I need a data analyst that tell us what information like data points, they're using to infer sexual activity?
Speaker 1: Which sex? Did you know? I had my car because my good car, my good car, Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a very funny stand up comedian. This new album get By is that wherever fine comedy albums are sold in extream, it's Liza Hello.
Speaker 3: I feel like I should have prepared a song for you.
Speaker 1: Well, you got one, you have a song in your heart, which on the spot right now?
Speaker 3: I got nothing. I got nothing. I feel like I had to do a parody song. I would have had to prepare.
Speaker 2: I always when people always say that, because that's a common response when people see us. Scope absolutely just cumiliate ourselves to the top of the show, is what's your favorite karaoke song? And then maybe we could workshop it from there, because that's a melody you know in your heart.
Speaker 3: Well, I really haven't found my karaoke so on loves Bang a Gong, which is a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've done get.
Speaker 3: It, get it on, and then I've done. It's raining, men, but that's a total mistake. It goes on forever.
Speaker 2: So was it a lot longer than you we suspect?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think it goes out for like seven minutes, Like it starts out really good, but then whatever, So I stick to like Diamonds in the Stream I think is a good Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's raining. It's Liz Barrett, Yeah, Liz Bearrett. Yeah, oh wow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The weather goes five minutes twenty five seconds. That song Squocky I told You, I Told You is one of those things like when you do karaoke and like you're like, I love the chorus of this song, so you select to do it, and then you're like, oh no, this is six minutes long. And I realized I only know like one.
Speaker 1: Third of I do free Bird and then just like vibe out on the stage for seven minutes for the solo, you sing the solo wow, ruining it man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like the audience loses interest after a while.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the most fucked up part of like mis selecting a karaoke song is when you just lose the drunk people that are friends, who have been so supportive all the way through, and they're like on their phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, started lighting up their drunk faces.
Speaker 3: You start to feel like a real loser.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, not me, never have.
Speaker 3: I can tell that Jack.
Speaker 1: Brimming with confidence.
Speaker 3: You are you are?
Speaker 1: How where are you coming to us from.
Speaker 3: New York City.
Speaker 1: Where we're New York City where we're.
Speaker 3: Fighting lantern what's those lantern flies?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lantern They're like kind of colorful, and then you just like stomp on them.
Speaker 3: They're pretty. But now so you're supposed to stomp on them. But sometimes they fly, they like hop or fly or something. So now we're supposed to have vinegar bottles with us and spray them.
Speaker 1: The fuck.
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of problems. I can't add that to my list.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, carrying the day. Yeah, they're like, Liz, we need you to carry distilled vinegar in a spray bottle at all time.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna need from you? Yeah? Why why is that preferable to stomping on them. Wait, like a fucking cruel person is like you really want to like watch them dissolve, you want to see them.
Speaker 2: I'm not slug, I'm not from New York. I know not of New York things to this degree. What the fuck are you even talking about with like islan, Oh you got to stomp them?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Y you have to kill them because they're an invasive species. And then I think they kill trees. So we're on high alert on the Northeast and you're supposed to stomp them, but sometimes they move to fens, especially for the elderly, which I guess I'm included in now. So, uh, you're supposed to but and so it's all hippy dippy to use vinegar.
Speaker 1: What does that do?
Speaker 3: I guess it kills them? Although my I mean, I do we care about jack.
Speaker 1: Well, we're stomping on we're stopping the stomping seems like oh oh, they're just like so the vinegar bottle is just to like get more spread, more death.
Speaker 3: No, it's supposed to if you can't catch.
Speaker 1: Them right now, got it all right?
Speaker 2: Because a wide spread of vinegar, says will kill them instantly, So that sounds humane than getting your whole ship stomped out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I saw somebody stomping a and saying, like a prayer. I'm like, okay, everyone, get yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean they might just think that's some badass ship to do to somebody, like jewels pulp fiction, you know.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Five seventeen.
Speaker 2: But then the lantern leaves because you're doing a long winded monologue.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so that's what we're doing out here in the Northeast. But I'm like, I've got a lot of other problems besides, like you know, killing lantern flies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that worked on other insects because like I've always been in the market for something that you could shoot at a insect, like shoot at a house fly. There are those like salt guns, but those make a mess and I've just never like had one, so I don't. But like you you know what I'm talking about, Like they're like, yeah, they shoot salt at flies and they're supposed to kill them. Does I mean vinegar work.
Speaker 2: I've definitely used it for like house plants, Like if you have a FIDS and stuff, like you could just put like some vinegar and water mix together and just kind of spray your plants down because it does kill them. I don't know if it's like a universal insect.
Speaker 3: Well, we have a little outdoor area and we had like twenty of them this weekend and my husband just started using raid because the vinegar wasn't working. So I don't want to know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going up to w Did you put bang a gong on before you did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bang go get it? Did you see? You know what you can get on Amazon though. It's like a racket, a tennis racket, and I got it, the electric thing for the bugs.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing that I own, My electric tennis racket.
Speaker 3: Thang I own. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I'm absolutely I have two of them for some reason. He comes out with him and says, doubles anyone. Yeah, it's really cheesy, but then you don't want any of hand. Yeah. But yeah, when you catch one and it makes that loud crack. Are you familiar with those smiles? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean yeah, Like I've been to places that have them, and I too end up becoming like this is my favorite toy now, But I.
Speaker 1: Know I don't I don't own one. Yeah, it's like having it's having one of those bug lights, but in the shape of a tennis racket for the listeners who weren't listening the last time I rhapsodized about this. And then you just get to swing it around and like when you hit one, it makes a pop, it makes a loud snap. You know you have done your job to protect your family, and oh man, nothing better. And then it's like stuck to the thing a lot of the time and you just like put it in the toilet.
Speaker 3: So good, it's so good, and and like you know how you have to get a fly to stay in one spot. And then like this is you have a bigger space you can deal with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to get thin air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: They don't know what the fuck hit them. It's the best. It is the cruelest that I am as a as a human being is like I am just purely focused on destroying that house fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, I hate a house Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck them fucking house fly. I think we can all agree. Yeah, And sometimes it works on mosquitoes. You can't you can only tell that you've caught a mosquito because they're so small. When it makes the little pop but like no, no, no messy clean up. All right, wow, Liz, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. Mike McCarthy, what's what's this guy's name? Mike McCarthy's a football coach, Kevin Joe McCarthy, Kevin McCarthy, This story makes me tired. Kevin McCarthy has announced that the House will open an a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, even though they their investigation didn't find anything. So yeah, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be we need the inquiry first and then we'll find something though. Yes, that's the logic here.
Speaker 1: Oh you did the inquiry and it didn't like find anything. You did an investigation didn't find it. Yeah, I need deep official Yeah, yeah, if I go deeper about might find something. We're going to talk about. It. Does seem like there's a lot of people speaking of Biden that are like, oh, but he's like really old right now, so I do want to talk about it. Does seem like Cake is coming up more or at least I want to ask is there more of a conversation happening? Am I just like catching it more? The idea that people are really looking for a alternative from the DNC. It seems like that chorus has has raised up a little bit, So we might talk about that. We might talk about Prayer Coach, we might talk about Draft Kings nine to eleven themed promotion, Gatorades new hydrate revolutionary technology which they're calling water. Oh have you guys heard about this stuff?
Speaker 2: No, it's what I'd love to know the future Gatorade is making it. Okay, then it's got to be good for my body because I'm an athlete.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of speaking of water, NASA found some on a distant planet, so we might even talk about that. I'll think that we could do anything. The episode is our oyster. But before we get to any of it, Liz, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Well, A lot of it's medical, So it's a lot like do I have a tumor? MRIs in cancer? How many pounds are in a stone? I recently looked up that's fourteen pounds.
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why in America you go to your doctor and get weight and they put it in stones like.
Speaker 1: They do stand that they wait, your doctor put it in stones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's a woman thing, but like you get on this scale and they put it in stone, so you have no idea. I don't know whether women have just ran from the room. I don't understand what's happening. So I had to google how many pounds in a stone, which turns out to be fourteen.
Speaker 1: How many stones is it? Then? Love? Yeah, sorry, I'm fifteen stone in it? Fifty time?
Speaker 2: Wait, but so that is so weird because I just that to me is such a like British weight measurement metric for weight. That is really okay, I guess I don't I probably don't know anything where doctors like, yeah, a lot of the scales just have both on there.
Speaker 1: Maybe but like they're writing it down.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they write it down. But you have no idea. You're like, okay, I don't know what that is, but sure right, huh.
Speaker 1: They have both in it. I keep doing this.
Speaker 3: So I google a lot of medical stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is weird. Stone always sounds very primitive to me and dumb, like, oh, they just like said how much a stone weighs? Like they found one stone and we're like that you weigh this money. But then I realized that we use feet. It was just like even dumber, like all right, right right, just our length is like, yeah, that's how many, like how many feets that like somebody if you've stacked people's feet steps next to each other.
Speaker 2: So but is it like because it's all because it's like the king's foot or whatever is that long, So then that's how it's like, well, this god person's foot is this big.
Speaker 1: So that's how we measure things. And did your height change when one king died and a new one was born? Oh I don't know, Like I'm seven to three now that the baby king has taken.
Speaker 2: Over, now that Prince Henry has assented.
Speaker 3: Well for a long time, you know, you shrink as you get older. And I went for physical and they're like, you're you're shrunk by an inch and I'm like, I'm so young to shrink by an inch. And then I told my mother and she's like, you've never been that height. You've always thought about your height, You've always been that height. And I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: You've never been that you've been such a wild thing. This thing is you've never been that hight, so yeah, let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like, has this like flashback of you standing on your tippy toes of the doctor's office, like when you're growing up.
Speaker 3: I guess always knew I was lying, yeah, right to myself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The origin of the stone, it's because they needed a like they were exporting England was exporting so much raw wool that they needed to create a stand. So the royal statute fixed a stone of wool at fourteen pounds place and then a sack of wool had to be twenty six stones.
Speaker 1: So it's all because of the wool export.
Speaker 3: Well that transfers to weight.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, I don't know. They're like, I don't know. It's a first thing back wool by.
Speaker 3: The way to humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Well currently, I don't understand this whole obsession with the Jonas brothers. I thought they were gone, and now there's like a concert and everyone's riled up for it, and then the divorce and I'm like, wait, the Jonas Brothers are still popular. I didn't know this was still going on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a similar revelation where I was like, I thought, like they aged out the second they became like eighteen like Disney, like pop stars do. But they've they've kept it going and they've like all have like other famous partners. So I don't know if that's part of like the Jonas industrial complex. Were like they have to keep like marrying relevant people to keep the thing. But they got fans, they got fans. Yeah, Jack, you've been keeping up with the Joe Jonas Sophie Turner divorce.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the the latest will shock you after this it's uh no, I actually had to google which one was getting because isn't one of the other ones married to Prian?
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, that's Nick Jonas. That's Nick Jonas. Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: They're still going strong and then there's like a forgotten.
Speaker 3: It's so weird. Yeah, it's so weird to me, Like I thought we were past this.
Speaker 2: Were you keeping up with the early Jonas brothers career or you're just like if that was a thing I remember from two thousand and nine kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I don't understand why anyone's upset about the Jonas brothers or going to their concert like they're trying to make it like the next Tailor Swift concert, and I'm like, yeah, calm down.
Speaker 1: I saw the headline for that concert, Five Albums one Night. I was like, hell, yeah, is this jay Z? Is this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Who who is this going to be? Is it Radiohead? Like that would be cool? Like is it a musician who has like five classic albums that we could all revel in? I did not know the Jonases had a album that was like that. People were like, yeah, this one, you gotta listen to this one cover to cover, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like, dude, the fucking get the Mandolin solo by Kevin Jonas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great five albums one Night, or like X albums one Night is a great concept that it is truly a shame the fucking Jonas Brothers got to first. I couldn't. The other thing is I couldn't sing you a single Jonas Brothers song.
Speaker 3: I was just about to say, what is a like what you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know Jonas Brothers song? Concept concert?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're not gonna be able to play this in episode, but I'm just gonna play their most streamed song on Spotify for us, just so we can see if any of us recognize this bang a Gone?
Speaker 1: Oh what is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It sounds like something from like a rental car commercial.
Speaker 1: It's like Ed Sheeran, but like what if you wanted to fuck Ed Sheeran? Seems to be the like concept. Doesn't it just sound like.
Speaker 3: An if you wanted a man Ed Sheeran, That's what that sounds like.
Speaker 2: Wow, But I had know they've got they've got albums, Jack, they got.
Speaker 1: Album like solo shit? Or is one of the five albums a solo album?
Speaker 2: Or is it all? The first Jonas Bros. Albums from two thousand and six called It's About Time.
Speaker 1: It's about Time? Yeah, isn't it about time? The two thousand's, the early two thousands, in the nineties really loved a Time. Yeah, pun Nika one of the great films ofaching and then we're still obsessed with it. Yeah. What uh? What's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: I think is underrated? Is the show on Netflix called Is It Cake?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh have you watched it?
Speaker 2: I have seen as a Cake, I've seen maybe the first my nieces loved that show. Uh, I've and every time I'm like it's funny how I'm like this, I get it, but then part way through i'm looking.
Speaker 1: I'm like that, shit ain't cake. That ain't cake, And yeah it's fucking cake.
Speaker 3: Like the second season is better than the first, I have to say, but it's so relaxing. It's like literally the whole thing is can you pick if this is cake or not cake?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The steaks are so low that it's soothing.
Speaker 3: Right, so low and like it kind of has the greatest British breakoff vibe where everyone's nice and everyone's happy, and I would highly recommend it for Like, I don't think people are talking about it enough.
Speaker 2: Did the latest season just come out or it's we've just kind of been left at whatever the first couple of seasons that.
Speaker 3: There's two seasons, so I don't know which season you watched.
Speaker 1: I think I think I've only seen I think it's when it came up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no spoilers, no spoilers.
Speaker 2: Ye, don't tell me, Jack, but always Assuman's cake, always Assumans.
Speaker 3: Cake, Always Assuman's Cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a safe bed. This seems to be again, like I feel like they created a whole, a whole genre of game show because now there's a new one that this is. This is the solution that Hollywood has come up with for the writer strength David Spade reality show where he like brings out a product and the contestants need to guess if it's real or not, if it's like a fake product or not.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think this is all the rage. I think the next they'll be like, is this a cookie? Is this? Is this a cookcake? Don't be right?
Speaker 2: Yes, the the bar for content is so low. We're merely saying if people's eyes and brains work?
Speaker 1: And is this water? Yeah, yeah it's water. No it's not.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of saran wrap. Ah, you idiot, it's pist but yeah it's pissed buck. Have you seen School of Chocolate Liz On That that is that's a reality show where it's this guy Amari Gi Sean who's like the chocolate master, like of making like realistic items from chocolate that are like it's almost like the show could be is it chocolate, but it's all about chocolate sculpting. But it's a competition show where like it's not so fucking competitive that you get stressed out, Like if the person does like like the worst person in one challenge gets pulled aside by like the Chocolate Master for like one on one instruction, and it's not like, oh, you suck, get out of here. It's like, hey, like let me help you a little bit so we can work on this in the next round. And you're like, wow, this is really kind and like uplifting. So yeah, that's another one that feels very low Steaks but positive without being like.
Speaker 1: I'll lose my house if I don't win Chocolate Master, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love the the baking shows where like you win a platter or you win some flowers, and it's like in America would always be like, you know, oh, I'm winning one hundred thousand dollars, I'm going to shive everybody right right exactly.
Speaker 2: It's because I will not let this money slip through my hands and I will debase myself in front of my children when they watch this.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. So I like low low what did you call it? Low Steaks kind of nice shows. I think they're underrated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, yeah, nailed. It is another like fun low Steaks that yeah, kids seem to really respond to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what are you saying I'm a child.
Speaker 1: Jack, Yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, No, you're not a child. You have the mind of a child.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Imagine, as my man JC says, is what we should all be striving for. Ju Raised Christ, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So ye Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's Jesus Christ. I don't know if you know what this podcast is all about, but it's about spreading the good news with a lot of swear. Yeah. This is actually the longest we've gotten into an episode without me talking to the guest about my man JAC and some of the cool things he has to say. All right, let's take a quick break. Yeah, and we'll be right back to talk about some news. We'll be right back, and we're back. And Kevin McCarthy, that's right. That doesn't sound right. We're sure that's right. That's his name, Kevin McCarthy. Alright, let's go with that. Kevin McCarthy has announced that the House will open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, despite the fact that they're hearings and investigations haven't really turned up any evidence against him directly. I'm gonna go take a nap. Yeah, it makes me tired. Well, we kept talking about how they would do things.
Speaker 2: They're like, we got a whistle blower, okay, but they're too scared to testify. And then people like, is there a whistleblar They're like, I don't, honestly, I'm not even sure. Whistle before you're like, what are you doing actually with the fine whistle? Yeah, I mean I know somebody who was willing to say some bad stuff about Joe Byron, but other than that, I don't know. And like he's also doing it without taking a House vote, which before he was like I'll take a House vote and we'll see what happens. You know, the polling in a lot of battleground states has says most people are like, you know, fifty six percent, like an impeachment would be just a stunt, like a partisan political stunt, Like no one's like looking for this. But I think the other big thing about this is he doesn't even have the support of his own party. It's like a lot of Republicans are even worried about how like the whole hack of it all is gonna look, and especially when their logic is we need to open an impeachment inquiry. So we can find out more stuff and then we'll be able to uncover something to impeach him for, rather than we have evidence that we need to pursue that is leading us here. They're like, I don't know, man, we just need to go. Fine, we're going fishing, baby, but we're doing it with subpoena power, and they aren't starting with real evidence. And even the head of the Oversight Committee he even admitted that every subpoena he has issued that like to banks or other government agencies, they've they've cooperated one hundred percent given the information. And then he's like, yeah, I don't know. It's just like I've been denied access to anything. I still can't find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm out of moves here, man, And man, you know the term hoover flags. Your pockets are inside out. That's us man. They've got nothing. That's amazing. It seems to be based on the logic that they like, well, the last time they did an impeachment thing, they found stuff, so there's probably stuff here. It's like, yeah, well they found stuff because like they did an investigation and there was like a lot of shit there. There was a lot of smoke and fire and the time before that, Like you know, I guess maybe maybe they're hoping for like a Clintonian situation where it's just like embarrassing. They dragged some shit out that's like embarrassing and like create stuff, like find stuff as they're looking. Isn't that kind of what happened with Clinton? Like it wasn't about Lewinsky, it was about something some some other shit. I don't know, I'm a political expert.
Speaker 3: I think it was because he lied to Conger, like lied to des or something, but it was really about Monica ultimately. But the thing is, like, I don't know, it's like we listened to the crazies now. Like growing up, my mother was always like, don't listen to that person crazy here, And now it's like, oh they're crazy, let's let's pacify them.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean, there's just like a massive will to try and be like, well, you impeach Trump, so we're gonna get you for what We'll figure it out, figure it out. Yeah, but we're gonna do it because he's gonna get mad if we don't. And then I don't know how to stand up to him. So we're caught in this fucking spiral till November, so we'll see where it ends up. But yeah, it's just like there's there's just starting off with nothing and asking for more power to just manufacture something.
Speaker 1: And I'm yeah, but and I'm here for it, and I'm hopcorn eating me. I am ready spill the tea here of public Yama yama this shit. Yeah, I don't know, Like the whole thing makes me tired because it's like it feels pointless. But also like there's there is a lot at steak with Biden's reputation and he seems really fragile. It like, does it feel like there's been more people being like he seems old like in the in the mainstream mediately or am I making that up?
Speaker 3: I think that it's just a tactic because the ill election is coming up, so now like he's super old. That's in my opinion. And I also think like the whole Hunter Biden stuff, like every family can knows has a family member who's messed up. Yeah I don't think that like most Americans are like, oh, he has a son who's a mess like we all have somebody.
Speaker 1: And he still loves him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what it appeals to like this like minority of like men who are like I don't love my kid because he's a screw up, but yeah, I mean there is like you know, I feel like since the earlier this year, it's like about once or twice a month, you're gonna see some version of who could replace Joe Biden? Like and it's even written by like like democratic out like you know, like left leaning outlets where you're trying it because I think there is the thing where I'm sure the DNC looks at the polling and a lot of Democrats are like, I mean Biden, Like that's like the energy of a lot of Democratic voters are like, I don't know, that gotta be him, And I think now they're kind of like, ah shit, like is are we fucking up by like by just like riding with this guy to the end. But I don't know, I mean like it it's one of those things where despite I think a lot of Democrats may be saying I wouldn't vote for him.
Speaker 1: It's like this thing where when push comes to shove, they're like fuck it and like I would literally vote for him if he was dead, Like yeah, I don't care, Like I just don't want the fucking fascist in office, Like yeah, like truly if they if if that happened, Like, yeah, well I'd vote for him if he was dead, and I vote for like a three D projection of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally tunafish sandwich. I mean, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, subway tuna, Yeah, but for subway right in candidate our new president subway tuna.
Speaker 1: Somehow. To the point about like there being a push from various sides to uh make it seem like he's aging rapidly as the election approaches, there was that Hawaii story where I'm sure that this isn't the only time that people have been reporting shit like this, but there's the thing where people were like Biden fell asleep on stage and that was actually like officially debunked because like the footage that they used to spread that story was like a close up of footage that was I guess they like blurred it intentionally, and when you looked at the high definition footage of the exact same moment, he's like got his eyes open and he's like blinking and just like kind of has his head down, he's like nodding. So it's that there's definitely a push happening to I personally like, don't think he's the best possible candidate. We are in the situation that we're in. Like that, there's this The Hill article that was like the five Democratic alternatives, and it's just fucking Kamala Harris, Vice President Kamala Harris, California Governor Gavin Newsom. Those seem to be the only ones that I hear being taken seriously because she is will be the president if he dies, and he looks like a president in a movie, I think, is that right? The main thing with his slick back hair, that real nice real, that's let us slick back, real nice pie. Bodajudge, who lost the election last time and has done like has not done anything good since then, you know, right, except for like excuse the bad behavior of airlines. Yeah, he's like had a bad few years since, not being able to beat Joe Biden in the election. Like that.
Speaker 2: That feels like the case with a lot of these right like that Harris like was like lost the election to a great primary and has not had a good.
Speaker 1: Run since then. Same with Buddha Judge. So the only ones that are like new untested are Newsome, Michigan Governor Gretcham Whitmer and AOC they have on here because she would be old enough in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: I think Whitmeyer is probably your best bet there. I've heard good stuff about her.
Speaker 2: The most different, like kind of Cameyon, a lot of like yeah, a lot of Democrats like have been sharing a lot of the stuff that she's been doing in Michigan.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is that the DNC they're kind of processing this information in like a weird way because what the I think the polls, what they're not articulating, is that people want a different type of Canada. Like all of these come out of the same sort of like ice tray of candadate. It's just in different shapes. But we're looking for a lot of people like are seeking something different where someone is speaking to what is happening to people in a way that actually seems authentic and believable because all these people are just super polished like political operatives. They're not like the kind of people who like can like light up a room and like make every person feel like they're seen and heard and like in a way that like you know, Donald Trump completely abandoned like normal political speak and people are.
Speaker 1: Like, WHOA, that's different. Yeah, not to say that that's better. I feel like, has that a little bit something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she does, she does, but I have a few I mean, I can't imagine the establishment.
Speaker 1: Circling around her. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they would tear her to shreds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I just New York Times. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The second she'd be like, I don't I think we need to end qualify immunity for the police, They're like, well, they're going to all your union fucking endorsements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like and that's all.
Speaker 2: It's like a fucking balancing act of how to keep certain people in, you know, your coalition, but also trying to present something that's a little bit forward thinking. And that's just I think an impossible feat for them right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I view it as like two separate things. There's like the you know, what I think is good for the country and what I think like the country, like what ideas the country should be moving towards. And then there's the like sporting event of keeping the Nazis out of office that is this one and so on that one. I'm just like, I don't know, it's whitmer. How's Whitmer's arm. She left you, she like keep you off balanced? Like are what are you looking at here? Like how are what are the saber metrics people say about her? Right? So from that, like, that's kind of how I'm going into this election is I'm just like fuck it, you know, let's but yeah, the whole thing makes me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're in dire need of something really remarkably different and revolutionary. But yees, all of these my fall flat.
Speaker 3: I mean I sort of feel like, you know, there's perfect and then there's what we have to deal with. And I think Biden's what we have to deal with right now. And it's like when you're fighting like real evil, you have to suck it up and do what's the best alternative at the time to fight that evil.
Speaker 1: Why is he got to be so old though.
Speaker 3: He can't help it.
Speaker 1: He's grown to.
Speaker 2: Be because he was born eighty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why.
Speaker 2: Because his parents had sex eighty years ago.
Speaker 1: That's all. And that's the only reason.
Speaker 2: Why I like thinking about Joe Biden's parents. The Great Depression, Oh god. But yeah, I mean, like Newsom has said that he wouldn't run against Kamala and but I think he's just being diplomatic because they've always kind of been in this competition, Like they entered the political scene at the same time, with him becoming San Francisco's youngest mayor and her becoming San Francisco's DA in the state's first black district attorney in two thousand and five, and they've always kind of helped each other. But then there's also like when Barbara Boxer retired and that seat opened up, Gavin Newsom wanted that Senate seat too, but deferred to Kamala and then ran for governor. So I think part of him, despite what he says, has always been keeping an eye on the national stage. That's why he keeps fucking, you know, trying to debate Ron DeSantis. So yeah, don't I don't counter.
Speaker 1: Unless you want me to, and this you want me does. But yeah, literally one person asks me to yeah, like I've been called Yeah, he's doing the thing of like reluctant guy where he's like, no, man, I've told all the donors. We're getting behind Joe, Like it just is what it is, folks. We're moving on.
Speaker 2: It's like I wouldn't run against Kamala and then all it's gonna take is like the slight, you know, vibe shift And he's like, yeah, I mean I should have been president of this whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you know, I run the what.
Speaker 2: Is it like, the fifth largest economy basically of California was true boy energy where he's like, I couldn't. I really shouldn't, but I couldn't unless you want me to. Yeah, oh totally, do you really want me to? I shouldn't though we really shouldn't. Really, I'm married, we really shouldn't. But okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some things that aren't politics. We'll be right back, and we're back. And not everybody was as sensitive and thoughtful and careful in their nine to eleven coverage as Miles than I were in our Monday Morning episode. For instance, I feel like no one will ever beat the mattress store ad in which two guys crash into twin towers made of mattresses. What I didn't see that? Yeah, it got taken down really quickly, but it was just a standard local mattress ad except they were like nine to eleven sail. What better way to remember nine to eleven than with a twin towers sail.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait have I Oh they tried to make it private, but you know, the internet never forgets.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it, Liz, I have not seen it. Okay, let me let me pull this clip up.
Speaker 2: That's a poor taste doesn't begin to describe this ad from a local mattress retailer.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck you, Chris Cuomo.
Speaker 3: A twin tower sale right now. You can get any size mattress for a twin price. Slight self all day long.
Speaker 2: We'll never forget.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: It's like who approves this? Like who? I mean, everything has to go through so many people, and no one said, you know, you shouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 1: Real Like that feels like a leaked like work training video or something like it does. It doesn't feel like an actual ad that ran and I don't know, maybe maybe it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is like a little fishy think of the wildest ship you've seen on your local cable station though, you know what I mean, Like there's some like you know, we used to have Crazy Gideon, you know, like the ads were just unhinged.
Speaker 1: Like it's like gang if you live in Texas and you saw this ship. Please let us know. I want I want to. I want to just like no, what it's it's an amazing like the performances. Yeah, they really lean into it. They put their whole back into this thing. Being literally a nine to eleven joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think when you're given that script you really have to sell it. You're like, all right, well this is what I was hired to do. I'm gonna throw myself into this because this is weird. You ever see the kmart ad that was like I ship my pants, So it's all these like I ship you know, and it's really funny. Actually, but I don't think it ever ran. But that's funny. But yeah, I digressed.
Speaker 1: But that's like a nine eleven. Just the facial expressions are really like impressive. So anyways, draft DraftKings through their hat in the ring. They're through their crown in the ring. Draft Kings, DraftKings are my king. They through their crown in the Ring. By unveiling a parlay on Monday called Never Forget, where you could bet on all three New York teams to win too, you know, both in order to honor the victims of nine to eleven, while also basically just handing your money to DraftKings, since the New York Mets are not very good. The New York Jets also not very good. Yeah, I don't know. It immediately got a lot of.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it was just cheap comf like just you know, scandal marketing, right. They just wanted to get outraged, like calling it like they knew, they knew what was going to happen. And again they're like their apology is like, yeah, dude, we already had it pre written because we knew that there would be light backlash. We sincerely apologized for the featured parlay that was shared briefly in commemoration of nine to eleven in commemoration.
Speaker 1: Was stuck with it. It was shared briefly in commemoration of nine to eleven. We were honoring nine to eleven victims. By the way, I.
Speaker 2: Love the word parlay, Like uses that word, well, yeah, when you're betting multiple teams gamblers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a real big gambling term.
Speaker 2: I think I wonder too, if their whole thing is like they're like, it's twenty two years yeah, yeah, like it's it's all bets are off now, all bets are off like and I think it's the every year there's like some company testing America's collective like like gut about like nine to eleven jokes like are you ready?
Speaker 1: I st I never forget it inappropriate times, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think we've been saying that since nine to eleven, you know, as I guess said.
Speaker 1: And maybe it's not funny. Maybe DraftKings has taught us all a lesson, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, but yeah, that's it. It felt pretty transparently cynical, like in terms of like it didn't even make sense as a bet, Like it doesn't. It's just the kind of thing where people are gonna screen cap it and then be like what the fuck is going on Draft Kings and like, hey, people talking about Draft Kings again. We sincerely apologize for the future parlay that was share.
Speaker 1: It's like there's like product details in the apology, like featured parlay features with In commemoration of nine to eleven, we respect the significance of this day for our country and especially for the families of those who were directly affected. Damn man, that's fucked up. Until then call them out in your thing while also drawing attention to your amazing car List. I mean the stock price is down right now? Oh is it draft can Yeah? Damn.
Speaker 2: They may have fucked around and found out that a lot of people who buy gambling stock are also they don't fuck around with nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Joe, Yeah, nine eleven kind of a big deal on Wall Street for some reason.
Speaker 3: I still feel like we're all at a we none of us want to say it, but we're slowing down with one like the nine to eleven. You know, I saw something about making it a holiday, which is perfectly great. I'm not against it, you know, but I feel like as a country, we're a little like must we have so much nine eleve?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because it's always like, remember the tragedy that happened that day, but don't remember the tragedies that the US inflicted upon the people that were radicalized to want to attack the United States in the first places.
Speaker 1: Like you just don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, a bunch of kids died in Iraq okay when the Clintons were in office, but.
Speaker 1: And remember this since then too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean like think about like it's all just like that's again why it's I think that's the reinforcement. It's like, remember that scary part, don't think about anything else that had to do with it, and you know, let's move on and Jack can continue to have.
Speaker 1: To explain it to his kids. Moving along. Nothing to see here. Well, in better news, y Gatorade has unveiled new hydration technology nine to eleven AID nine eleven AID. It is called water Gatorade water fuck off. Yeah, it's fucking water, but in a Gatorade bottle. Well, what's different Jack? It can't just be water because I know the functional water bro oh AlCH line water that's gone through a seventh step enhanced filtration process. Okay, okay, go on. According to the president of GATERID, they wanted to give customers some perceived health benefits his words, his word, perceived health benefits. That's wild the fuck. Yeah, yeah, it's a perceived those are perceived benefits. Gary is I think one of the best examples. We did an episode Liz not too long ago about placebos. Oh, I guess and Miles you were out that week. Yeah, And like how the color of a pill can really affect like how impactful it is, especially when it comes to like if it's something that is trying to like calm you down. It works way better when it's blue, Like a sleeping pill or an anti anxiety pill works better when it's blue. And if it's something that's supposed to like pep you up, like a day quill or maybe like it works better when it's in a warm color. But like, so they've done studies gatorade. People who drink gatorade are more well hydrated than people who drink water. And the reason for that is because gatorade tastes fucking awesome, and so everybody just drinks way more of it. And it also looks cool, like it looks like cartoon refreshment, like it like the water is the color of or like the gatorade is the color of like a cartoon glacier. Yeah, and it tastes amazing, So yeah, of course, like it makes it so like for him to come out and be like that, we want to pass along some perceived health benefits, like they know what game they're in, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'm always freaked out by like I mean, I guess none of the color is actually like orange yellow, but then when they get in the frosty blue, I'm like that doesn't look right.
Speaker 3: There's something about.
Speaker 1: It that weirds me out because it's the same color as the water at Adventure Golf, like yeah, or like barbicide, yes, and barbide, just barbicide. You'd still drink it. I drink dude.
Speaker 2: If they make gatorade like window washing fluid wind decks, yeah, between Gatorade and I'm found in that ship. I don't care because again, their marketing is also fantastic in that they made you think that if you drink Gatorade, you're actually Michael Jordan or you're any athlete who's gonna like and I remember those black and white commercials or people had like radioactive sweat, like the color of their sweat was like Gatorade, And then it's like is it in you? And it's like, shit, dude, I don't know. Man, I'm fucking twelve and I'm like riding a bicycle, but I think I need to drink lemon ice like fucking eight times a day or I'll die.
Speaker 3: My nieces and nephews were super into it for a long time, but Gatorade, I'm like, you're not Derek Jeter.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's the they combined a perception with it, and I'm now perceived Derek.
Speaker 1: Like, they don't lie in the ads, like the like Mike, if I could be like Mike, they like that song opens. It's not like I'm going to be like Michael Jordan. It's like sometimes I dream that I could be like that. It's like they're like, no, you dumb, dumb, We're just giving you a fantasy. We're selling you a fantasy that this ship works. We're trying to pass along some perceived health benefits. That's all that term is fucking evil? Man. Can you can pretend you're Michael Jordan you're not actually him, your little fucking idiots. That's yazzing that they've just been like evil out in the open like or not, just like honest that they're lying honest about their dishonesty.
Speaker 2: Well, they're like, well, these have electrolytes in them, and you're like, you mean like salts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they invented the term electrolyts, or I mean they didn't.
Speaker 2: Brand did like salt as electrolytes, which again is quote the scientific term for molecules that produce ions when dissolved in water pretty easy.
Speaker 1: But they're like eat electrolytes man, it was called salt water before. But then people were like that the marketing genius is at Gatorade. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. They truly are geniuses. Were like, what's a scientific word for this? And yeah, they change it to electrolytes. So it does like that term when used with regards to like things that people drink that comes from Gatorade. Right. The thing they're entering here that is bullshit is the alkaline thing. Like, right, there's been a like whole thing with like whether you know, eating an alkaline diet has been shown to like help your help regulate the pH levels in your body and like lead to better health. That's like a long standing bullshit health claim that like eating according to pH only really changes the pH of your urine.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm testing, Jack, to see what my body's saying, because I'm going to drink.
Speaker 1: It to offset the what the vaccine did to me. But the yeah, studies of alkaline diets say they're bullshit, and they actually date back to the nineteen thirties when Biden was conceived. Yeah, and one of like that there were a bunch of diet fads that offered the illusion of control over one circumstances during the Great Depression, and alkaline diets were like one of the one of the big ones back then, So makes sense that again, like evil marketing geniuses are like, all right, so we've.
Speaker 2: Got to we've got a depression happening right now, but.
Speaker 1: Nobody's calling it that, So we can just like whale on these people with like old Great Depression marketing tactics like literal snake of it. By the way, the David's Bade show. I think it's called snake oil, but oh, it came back to you. Yeah, it's uh, it's probably the same reason it's becoming popular now as people want the illusion of control over one's circumstances. Yeah, I'm surprised that's not a direct quote from the president of Garride.
Speaker 3: I'm always I'm always a sucker though, Like if I see something like it helps your electrolyts, it's you know, smart water whatever, I am a sucker for it. But ultimately you know that it's it's ridiculously.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but it's it's it's one of those things where you know, like even Gatorade they like convince people. They're like, if you exercise, you're gonna be so fucking dehydrated that you have to drink gatorade or.
Speaker 1: You'll fe're fucking up. Yeah, And I'm like, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: When even like like like physical fitness experts are looking at like your metabolism and shit, they're like, uh, you wouldn't need anything like this unless you're doing like exercise it's like over ninety minutes straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you're running a marathon, Gatorade is an effective like tool to have on hand if you are practice of ex college football, Yeah, doing two a days in the hot summer. Yeah, in Florida, which is where it was invented. Otherwise you don't need it, but makes us feel better? Does it's gator Aid? Yeah? People who didn't know, Yeah, yeah, I was invented by like the University of Florida, like team doctor and he was like, I don't know, I put a bunch of salt water and flavor sugar together.
Speaker 3: Yeah really I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's what it's called Gatorade. And then it was sold to a canned goods company because then just went on.
Speaker 2: They're like let's invent our own sports science fucking laboratory to help pad all of our claims of perceived health benefits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Florida is magical. It's a magical place. All good things come from.
Speaker 1: It, folks. We've been saying it, folks. Yeah, one of the greats, one of the love. But it is interesting because, like Gatorade, in order to get people to like believe that they need a Gatorade, they've had to be claiming that water sucks, right, Like water is bullshit. You don't want to drink water. What do you want to drink water for? That's not gonna quench your thirst. You need gatorade full. And now they're now they've come crawling back. They got gatorade. Water. It is like electrolytes, Like, like drinking just a ship ton of electrolytes does seem to be a fat Like I'm seeing that more and more in LA right now. Oh, just like electrolyte claims. Oh well, like I was like on a call with a agent and they were like pounding electrolytes. They're like, oh, you got to get those electrolytes, man. These ones are like the top tier electrolytes. And like all my clients swear by them. What do they do? They do they light your electros? Man? You need man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's kind of like bone broth.
Speaker 1: Bone broth, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Which I was like, well, it's something for like supermodels to drink. I mean, it's just broth. It's just like ridiculous.
Speaker 1: What you say, I said, But it's bones, it's.
Speaker 3: Bones, bones, Yeah, it's bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Liz, it's truly been such a pleasure having you on the daily zeitgeist. Where can people find you? Follow you, hear you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Well thanks for having me. I met Liz Comedy on all the social media things, so catch me there and make sure you check out my album get and by, which you can hear on you know, Apple, iTunes, uh, Spotify, wherever you get your comedy.
Speaker 2: People have called you the Queen of the dead pan.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd agree. Is that weird to be called that? Well?
Speaker 3: I may have called myself that. No, I no, I've been I've been told I'm the Queen of the dead pan, very like Stephen Wright.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the type of thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was watching some of your comedy notes. We were really laughing over it.
Speaker 1: Lolling over here on this side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well talking to that twenty one year old in the audience that, Yeah, it was a great exchange.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Check out Liz's comedy. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying, Liz.
Speaker 3: Work of media? This stumped me, but I have been enjoying just the last couple of hours. It was Pink's birthday and someone on Twitter like posted this weird picture of saying she looked like Eddie Izard and it's just she's been fight Yeah. Well that's not the point, Jack. The point is that she's been given it to people on Twitter, and I'm enjoying that today.
Speaker 1: Ah, people like you fuck y'all. Mm hmm yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not a great thing to hear.
Speaker 1: It's not like somebody telling you you're the Queen of the Dead Pan to say you look like Eddie Hazard. It isn't.
Speaker 3: But I love how she's like fighting back, but in a positive way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and also loves to fly, I think, as we talked about, Oh yeah, when she when she does that wire stunt across the fucking stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, it's great.
Speaker 1: Miles. Where can people find you? Follow you? What is the working media you've been enjoying? Uh?
Speaker 2: Find me on at Symbols, at Miles of Gray, everywhere basically uh and obviously find us on our basketball podcast, Miles and Jack Got Mad Boosties. Check me out on The Good Thief where we are hunting down the Greek robin Hood. All eight episodes are out now, so binge that and also four twenty d Fiance if you like ninety Day Fiance cover rage you're hunting down the Greek robin Hood because you don't like that he's been stealing all your line.
Speaker 1: I don't like getting the poor.
Speaker 2: I don't like people that kidnap millionaires don't hurt them and they give money away to poor people. I think that's weird and it needs to stop.
Speaker 1: So you guys are doing it in one of those big BMW or Mercedes Benz trucks that they hunt Jason Bourne in.
Speaker 2: That's just hunting him.
Speaker 1: Uh shit, let's see. And the tweet I like is from the hype with what is that one too?
Speaker 2: They're four wis in it and it goes it's an exchange between Superman and Batman. Superman, can I brow five hundred bucks, Batman nothing, Superman nothing, Batman nothing, Superman. Can I bat borrow five hundred bat bucks?
Speaker 1: Batman? Yep, yep. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. Obrian tweet I've been enjoying, please be nice with a G G N E I s s tweeted youth pastor banana you know who else died and became bred anyway you can finally just bringing it back to my man Jays. Yeah, yeah, love a community. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website daily zeit guys dot com, where we post our episode and our footnotes as we link off to the information that we talked about in today is episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Myles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: A little music I like to call upbeat, like cleaning around the house type of music, because this is just like a little bit like an uptempo like kind of dancy house track. But it's not like too complicated that.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, I feel like I'm at a rave. It's just kind of. It's like a good injection of energy, make your cup of coffee or whatever, get your morning started.
Speaker 2: It's called End of an Era and it's by the Count kou Nt.
Speaker 1: Check it out there we go all right well. Daily Zeik is a production of by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio is the iHeartRadio Apple podcast. Wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then. Bye bye,