Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Durand phone tappen us.
Speaker 2: Let me take your ideas at Elvis Durand dot com and your victims to phone tap on today's phone tap, Danielle and Froggy rather than using one of those ideas, just decided to crank call someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we decided to call florist. And what you're going to hear is I've already called the place and I ordered some flowers for my dead grandfather. So the second call that you're going to hear is where it picks up from. And that's Froggy calling back the florist. He's my husband after I made the initial order. So you'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Today's phone tap. Let's listen in me help you. Yeah, is this who's speaking.
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: Lauren, It's John. I believe my wife called here a few minutes to go to order some flowers for her grandfather. Oh yes, yes, I just have a quick question. How much did she spend on those?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I'm sorry, sure, I can't actually get that information out over the phone unless you do a person of face to order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, whatever, that's great. I'm going to be paying for them anyway, she's my wife. I just won't know how much she spent. She's got a tendency to overspend sometimes.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, I honestly can't tell you or I might lose my job, and I kind of don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: What are you talking to?
Speaker 4: I'm talking to the floors. I'm trying to find out much money you spent. I asked you, and you wouldn't answer me.
Speaker 3: What the are you calling them for? I told you it's none of your business. It's a nice arrangement I'm sending.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, ma'am, Yes, and all that matters.
Speaker 4: I don't care how nice it is. I want to know how much it costs.
Speaker 3: It's not a lot of money, right, it's not. It's a bargain. You gave me a bargain, right I did?
Speaker 6: I did? And is there anything else I can do? You want me to add to the order? Kickoff? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What you tell me how much it costs?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Going to tell you? Is none of your business? Is my grandfather?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: I cannot be spoken to this way.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 4: Here here, here's a great idea. Cancel the order?
Speaker 6: Okay, I will cancel your order.
Speaker 3: No, you're not canceling the order.
Speaker 4: It's my way to cancel or no.
Speaker 6: Is there a way that you guys can kind of figure out what you want and then let me know.
Speaker 3: No, I just tell me how much it costs.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to know.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's three hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: We're not spending three hundred dollars on flowers to your dead grandpa? Why not?
Speaker 3: It's grandpa and he died and he's never you're never going to see him again.
Speaker 4: Okay, number one, exactly, he's never going to see him to begin with number two. When he was here, we didn't see him.
Speaker 6: Okay, can someone just tell me? Am I canceling? Or am I not canceling?
Speaker 4: Cancel the three hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: I don't cancel the order.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you want to figure this out, and feel free to call me in a little bit and let me know.
Speaker 3: No, there's nothing to figure out.
Speaker 4: We want them.
Speaker 3: Shut up and hang up the phone and let me tell you.
Speaker 6: I honestly, I kind of either need to start the flowers or not start flowers.
Speaker 4: We're not paying for it, Yes we are, No, we're not.
Speaker 3: Yes we are.
Speaker 4: These flowers are going to suffer the same fate he did. They're going to die in three days.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my gosh. Can you do you believe he's talking about my grandfather like this?
Speaker 4: You didn't see him when he was here.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry? Am I making flowers or am I not? Because I have a couple other customers here.
Speaker 4: You know, you get up every day and you go to work, and you work and everything. My wife doesn't. She sits on the couch and doesn't do it all day. Okay, nothing, I'm talking right now.
Speaker 3: You're bothering them. They please, please, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I actually do you have another call on the other line.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you got your fat ass off the couch.
Speaker 6: Guys, I need to put you on hold. I'm going to put on you on the phone with someone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, good. Maybe somebody who didn't listen would be nice.
Speaker 6: Okay, sure, that is uncallable.
Speaker 4: Hi, Michael, it's John's.
Speaker 5: One person talking at the time. Okay, who am I talking to?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Look, listen, listen. I'm going to cancel the entire order if I if I don't speak to just one person at the time.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen to me. I am the one placing the order for the three hundred dollars. Don't listen to my husband. He doesn't know what he's talking.
Speaker 4: My wife called and made a ridiculous order of three hundred dollars for her dead grandfather, the number one she didn't see when he when he was allowed to begin with Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Look guys, I don't have time to deal with your marriage problem.
Speaker 3: It's not a marriage problem. It's just I don't have time.
Speaker 5: I don't have time. Okay, you tell me.
Speaker 4: I listen. I got an idea. We're going to give you fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm no, John did not call you. I called you, not John at three hundred.
Speaker 4: Do you hang out the phone?
Speaker 5: Os?
Speaker 3: Will you please but out?
Speaker 4: It's fifty dollars, It's fine, it's fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's not fifty dollars. Why do you live name? Because he's a guy, so that's why he take his No.
Speaker 4: He's listening to me because I know because I have a job, and I'm going to make the order from Adam. Well, well, he doesn't have money.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't have time to deal with this childish book. All right, Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: Are you not a professional?
Speaker 5: Figure out your problems and get off the phone. Stop wasting my time? Who is paying for the flowers?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 5: I don't believe this this. I don't need your business.
Speaker 4: Oh great, now you don't need our business?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't need your business. I don't need I don't need my time wasted.
Speaker 3: You know what, if you don't want our business, we'll just take our business elsewhere. Because this is here, who's treating us?
Speaker 5: John? I'm running a business today, all right. I have people coming in, and I have the phone ringing. Lauren's putting together orders, and I got you two morons on the phone arguing with each other. And you can't run my business this way.
Speaker 3: John, you already talk to me. You called me up, moron.
Speaker 4: Every bit of this could have been a verdi. Here's all you had to do. It was a simple fact. When I called in and said we wanted.
Speaker 5: To spend fifty sir, there's nothing I had to do. It's all what you had to do, would is act like a man and just place in order or don't make a decision.
Speaker 4: Do you hear how you're treating your customer?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you my customers. Do you hear yourself talking? Do you hear yourself? You're acting like a little baby man.
Speaker 3: All right, you just loved three hundred dollars, fifty bucks, whatever, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of art Space.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show