Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 2: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, rain drops Yes.
Speaker 2: On today episode of Reality with the King, Baby, we got so much to talk about. From Sutton's pants those Suddon all I could do was laugh. Not since Brookshields and her droid ass jeans has pants been a topic of conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: We also got to get into Monica on Salt Lake City. In addition to my Bravo kan tea that is popping hot brewing out of my allegedly coffee mugs. Honey, come on Shaman's plug that you can get on Carlo's kingshop dot com. AnyWho, this is a jam packed episode. Again, if the kids are in the car, put the headthones on the iPad.
Speaker 1: Make sure they watch Pokemon.
Speaker 2: That's what they watched, right, make sure they watched Pokemon, honey, because the King got some tea to serve.
Speaker 1: But before we get into.
Speaker 2: The Bravo Khan brawl of it all, we first got to talk about Sutton, who literally sucks the air out of the room. Sutton and her bell bottoms was the topic of conversation in this most recent episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know where to.
Speaker 2: Begin the fact that her pants has been more interesting than the first couple of episodes.
Speaker 1: Let you know that this was the best they got.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nita Baker, Just like Anita Baker saying, I am giving you the best that I've got, Sutton's pants was the best this season has given us. But listen, I'm not gonna sit up here and do a whole diatribe about how this season is lacking something.
Speaker 1: Hey Lisa, Renna, you know what fuck that.
Speaker 2: Before I continue on with the pants, I just have to say this and then I'm gonna move on. This is what happens when fans complain about a housewife and you bully them on social media and you force them to want to submit a resignation letter via email on her Aol account with the doll ups all of that, honey, as she sent the email to all the Bravo, Andy Cohen, Evolution, Alex Baskin, all of those people. This is what I wanted. Y'all really want this show to be about Garsel and Suton. And guess what we got that in this most recent episode. And I wasn't here for it. I mean, were you guys here for it? Don't get me wrong, I love a petty argument. I love petty conversations. Nothing makes me laugh more than to see the ridiculousness of these housewives arguing about the most mudane stuff, Just like on Salt Lake City when you saw Lisa crying to the producers because she did not want to participate in the girls having to do their own makeup, and she was crying how she spent sixty thousand dollars a year. I think that's what she said allegedly on her makeup, and she was crying to the producers about it, and Meredith had to hug her, like that shit. I like, it's funny, it's ridiculous, it's whimsical. But we don't watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for that. We watch it because one thing they've done that. Actually, I'm not mad at I know some people are, but I'm not. I don't mind that they have one big scandal and they talk about it for twenty seven episodes and some episodes and the Bravo blogs. That's now on their Instagram pages. So I don't mind that because to me, that's great. Let's be real here. The best seasons of the Real house Wasts of Building Hills was when it was Erica Jane versus everybody, when she was first presented with these accusation of stealing from the orphans. That season was spectacular, Okay, it was.
Speaker 1: It was juicy.
Speaker 2: It lets you in on how rich white women in the nine oh two to one to zero zip code handles a scandal. It was everything. We also enjoyed it when it was Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy and how Teddy Walters Hey Teddy Mellencamp was Lisa Vanda Pump's puppet and tried to set up to read. And then Kyle and Lisavanda Pump had a falling out and Ken told Kyle.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Kyle, like all of that was funny.
Speaker 2: And then Denise fucking Richards the Bravo, Bravo, fucking Bravo, and how Lisa Renna ruined her friendship with Denise to give us good TV.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at it.
Speaker 2: But now we have to sit up here and talk about how Sutton's pants were the star of the episode.
Speaker 1: But I digress.
Speaker 2: This episode had his funny moments with that because it goes to show you that.
Speaker 1: Sutton is very gonna say washed up.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna give her general electric washing machine. With the tide bleach and the bounty and all of that, I'm not gonna say she's washed up, but I think she's outdated.
Speaker 1: And it was evident as you had these.
Speaker 2: Fun housewives like Erica, Jane and Crystal and Deret and Kyle and Garsell was even trying to have fun of her pink mumu with the matching heels, you know, like it was they just wanted.
Speaker 1: To have fun, and Sutton wanted to as well.
Speaker 2: Sutton is like the girl in high school who wants to be amongst the cool kids, and she's trying so hard to be cool, except she literally is just out of touch with reality. And that's the reason why. Look, I like Sutton. I want to I want to set the record straight. I like Sutton. I think Sutton is great for the show. I enjoy Sutton when she embraces the fact that she is the Betty White of the nine O two one zero. Sutton is a golden girl. Suton should be on the Golden Bachelor. Sutton should embrace the fact that she's from a different era of life. Okay, Sutton should embrace the fact that she went to school with George Washington. And I think if we were able to see that side of her and her embrace it, I think we will love her even more. For example, when Sutton was embraced with this Erica Jane scandal and she told all the other housewives that I'm not sure I want to be associated with that. I I love that because I thought that was, like, yes, that's how some rich white women of a certain age group. Phil, I'm pretty sure Kathy Hilton feels the same way, like that's that's that's Sutton's click, which is why Kyle said when her and Kathy had their beep, Sutton was going to side with Kathy Hilton because Sutton wants to continue getting invited to the parties and bring Jennifer Tilly as a plus one. So when it came to this Vegas trip, the fact that Sutton said, well, I'm gonna I'm gonna wear ponds, I'm gonna wear pants, and do you guys remember what dollar bills look like? I got dollar bills. I'm like, okay, girl, like was it is what it is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But she was like fighting for attention and fighting for a position like she wanted the cool Girls. Let's be clear, Kyle Richards is the Rachel McAdams of the Mean Girls click right. Kyle Richards is Regina George. It's her show. She's the force multiplier, She's the Queen Bee. And Dereat is the girl from Party of Five is a lazy shepherd. Okay, So Kyle is Regina George and Dereet is Lacey from Party of Five, who was also of course in Mean Girls.
Speaker 1: And then the Ditch see.
Speaker 2: Blonde I've got her character's name. What's her acting name? This is bad, but she did a good job. She's a good actress. I'm having a brain fart. But that character Amanda, Amanda Seafried, Okay, Amanda seat Fried. That's Erica Jane. Okay, So Deed is lazy from Party of Five and Amanda is this I feel like I'm mispronouncing her last name. Let's call her Amanda, Okay. She that's Erica Jane, the buttsy blonde girl who wanted to be the weather girl. Okay, So that's Erica Jane. And Sutton is Lindsay Lohan. She wants desperately to be amongst the cool girl because she wants to make sure that the three hundred thousand dollars she gets monthly from the alimony from her ex husband, allegedly that she wants to put that into investing in her friendship. Sutton is not using the three hundred dollars the three hundred thousand dollars she gets per month in the stock market and her roth Ira okay, and her Fidelity bank accounts. Sutton is clearly using her alimony to invest in the friendships of the cool girls. So when she was flashing the dollar bills. Oh my god, when was the last time you guys saw this. They're like, girl, it's dollar bills, Like, get out of here. Okay, Derek goes to the ATM machine and withdraws ten thousand dollars in cash, allegedly. Anyways, so then they go to the Magic Mike Show and Sutton is sitting on the end, Garcelle sitting next to her, and then all the girls having fun, and then all of a sudden, when the hot guys clearly chose the girls who were going to give them a show. If I had to choose any of those housewives, Erica Jane Avi Crystal was her birthday, so that's my default, so that made sense. So then Sutton started to get a little bit, a little bit jealous, but in her mind she thought, like, Okay, it's fine, it's Erica Jane. Erica Jane pretty much knows the dancers, so that's a given. It's Christ's birthday. That's fine, whatever, we'll move on. And it wasn't until she started to realize that they weren't checking for her, and once again she was being ostracized by a group of people that she wanted to be desired. She wanted to be desirable to these men, just like she wants to be desirable to these group of female friends that's on the show with her. So not only does she get rejected from Kyle Richards and the Pips, no shade. I love the housewivese but Kyle Richards is Gladys Knight and the rest are the Pips, and that is no shade.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when Kyle Richards and the Pips started to ignore her, that did something to her, which is why that's the only reason she's friends with Garcel. But grying ready to have that conversation again, so I won't go there in a deep dive. So then she thought to herself, Okay, well, I got dollar bills, and I know these men who are making minimum wage. I know they can use my dollar bills since I get three hundred dollars dollars alimony a month of my ex husband. So therefore I gotta, I gotta, I got some dollar bills, and these dollar bills I'm gonna use to, you know, get these men to like me, just like I use money to get these women to like me, allegedly. So then all of a sudden, she starts to freak out. Then she says, I wore pants for nothing, and that was the moment something new. No matter how much money you have, no matter how many chanels you borrow, Hey favor resi nick sidebar that was to read favor Residic gift to Brendy Gladville, so something, to her credit does not borrow Shanell bags. I just had to say that read because that's the best read ever on that show. Anyways, in that moment, sudden realized, no matter how much money I have, no matter how much I tried to kiss the asses of Kyle and the Pips, no matter how much I tried to be down with Garsel and the movement, I'm not getting my way and I don't know what that feels like outside of the bubble of the nine to two one zero zip code. And in that moment she started to freak out, and she exited stage left, literally.
Speaker 1: Exited stage left. So when she left, the.
Speaker 2: Girls were like, uh, I guess we're gonna continue partying, like why wouldn't we, And then of course gar said to follow her because Garcilla knows, like, oh my gosh, she's my only real friend on the show. We have an alliance allegedly, so let me just do my job, let me just follow her. And then Ston started to blame the fact that Erica Jane was spread ego and having a man gybrate on her. Sutton, you are just mad because you can't get a second date. No man is spreading ego onto you. No man is spreading his wallet open to pay for a second date with you, and you are just mad.
Speaker 1: You're mad. You're mad that.
Speaker 2: These women are fun and they're girly and they like to, like, you know, do what girls do on a girls trip. And it's not like these women are like super duper young, but they have this youthful spirit because they're not bitter betties or crazy Karen's.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to have fun.
Speaker 2: But it goes to show you that money doesn't buy you everything in the world. Countess Lewin said money doesn't buy you class, and sudden realized at the Magic Mike Show, money doesn't buy you ass. Your money ain't getting you no ass. And that's what you're really mad about. You ain't getting no ass, not from Magic Mike, not from the old man who you meet on these websites. Nothing you wanted somebody to spread your legs open and to gyray and to have fun with you the way they did Kyle and Erica and Crystal, because that's what girls doing and girls trip in Vegas.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 2: But instead of you just admitting that I'm kind of in my feelings because you all knew how important this moment was for me, you wanted to blame it on the American Ballet Association. What in the black swan is going on here? What in the two two skirt am I watching?
Speaker 1: Now? You're blaming the ballet the Association.
Speaker 2: You don't think the ballet stars are getting gibrated on stage out of magic mic show? Like?
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? Like?
Speaker 2: It's not like you are Nancy Reagan, Like I just I mean, you may have went to school with her, but I just it doesn't make any It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't. But that's the thing that I really like Sutton. And I know you guys are thinking Ricarlo's bitch. If you like something, I would hate to see how you are when you hate somebody. But I don't hate anybody. I like Sutton.
Speaker 1: I just want something to keep it a buck.
Speaker 2: Like yo, sis, you want some you want some detosterone up on you sins.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 2: I do too, like we all we all do, girl, everybody wants some like sweaty hot guy licking with queen off of us. The raid they did, Kyle. I mean, look, Kyle probably was imagining that was Morgan, Lila, Wayne Wade, you know, on top of her, not the guy. But you know she played ball literally so something. You should have grabbed some balls, baby, and just like jumped on stage and said, take me, take me as I am, take me home in my share boys, like, honey, what are we doing pleasure my principal do something.
Speaker 1: So sudden.
Speaker 2: Kept saying it had nothing to do with the pants and the one. Listen, y'all can hate Kyle all you want to. This episode proved to me why Kyle will forever be the face of the show and the force multiplier, because she peeped game instantly. She knew what it was. You're just jealous because you were pants and nobody wanted you, and Kyle kept trying to like get her to admit it because Kyle knew the bullshit what it was. She knew what it was. They all knew what it was, and the fact that Crystal, Crystal, Lord Jesus, it's your birthday, why are you why are you like trying to like run off and and and console this grown ass woman because she's wearing.
Speaker 1: Pants. I just like, I'm a more from.
Speaker 2: You, Crystal, Like it's your birthday, and instead of you thinking about yourself and enjoying the opportunity of being selfish, you're running to her defense. And that's why Erica Jays said, bitch fuck that these are my friends. I'm gonna have fun, Like, get out of here. Nobody cares about her Kate Spade pants. I don't know, Beverly Hills. Y'all gotta do something now. Look, this episode wasn't horrible, Like I said, I found the comedy in the pants. I just wish I'm just being real with y'all. Imagine Lisareenna being there, because Lisa Senna would have made a mountain out of a Mohill, like she would have interrogated Suddon on this topic and called the bullshit on everybody trying to pacify her. But something, Please stop sucking the life out of the room and stop sucking the life out of your bank account to buy friends by love and buy ass allegedly.
Speaker 1: Who I hate you to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: My favorite time of the year is the holiday season because, honey, I love a gift, but I also like to eat.
Speaker 1: But that's hard to do when you're on the road.
Speaker 2: You're trying to buy gifts, child, toys for the kids, Julie for your partner. It's a whole mess and sometimes you forget to eat. That's why I want to introduce you, guys to Factor. Factor is America's number one ready to eat meal delivery service that can help you fuel up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Listen Child. Their chef prepared, Dietitian approved ready to eat meals are delivered straight to your door. So not only will you save timing e weale, honey, but you also will stay on track to make sure your healthy lifestyle is not being compromised. So in order for you not to be stressed, how about you just choose Factor. They have over thirty five weekly flavor packed, fresh, never frozen meals that support a healthy lifestyle that will also make you meet your meal preferences. And Child is delivered at your front door and is ready to eat in two minutes. If you're busy and you on the goal, Factor has to covered with lunch to go effortless wholesome meals like grain bowls solid toppers. They got Dietitian approved calories smart meals with around about less than five hundred and fifty calories per serving. You can also get an extra boost for your wellness goals and fill your during the holidays. If you like me, you love protein, so they also have protein plus meals with thirty grams of protein or more per serving. Here to Factor Meals dot com, slash the King fifty. That's five zero and use code the King five zero to give fifty percent off. That's code the King fifty. At Factor Meals dot Com, slash the King fifty to get fifty percent off. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Moving on from Sutton, I want to give a moment of silence.
Speaker 1: Some rain drops do me a favor.
Speaker 2: Let's have a moment of silence for the best new housewife I have seen in a very long time, and that is Monica Garcia from the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. This woman gives me chills. That's how good she is. I don't remember the last time, actually I do. I'm about to gag you bitches. Y'all ready for this and quote me on this, raindrops. Not since Kenya Moore came on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season five has a new freshman housewife interred and established franchise and set that shit off. Monica is so damn good. I'm scared of her potential. She first of all, she's the prettiest thing out there, Like, she's so pretty to look at. She's self deprecating, she's vulnerable. She shows you her insecurities, she shows you her issues with her mother. She owns up to I think she's slept with like her brother in law or something. Like, she owns up to everything. She doesn't lie about it or try to make excuses. She's not wearing pants and it's arguing about nobody wanting to like support her, like she's she's the real deal, and she's funny and she's funny, like I really want you guys to witness magic happening right before your eyes. Literally, and y'all, I'll tell me if I'm wrong. But Nasais Kenya Moore has a housewife entered and established franchise seasons in because Kenya came in season five, I believe this is season four of Salt Lake City. I don't know another housewife that changed the game their freshman year the way Kingya did, and the way Monica is doing the scenes with her her mother, the emotional capacity that she has to articulate herself to have this conversation with her mom about the things her mom did to her, and the fact that, let's be clear, bitch, her mother is TV gold because her mother, her mother owns up the shit that I'd be like, damn when she's When she owned up to like kissing the man in the back seat of the car, I'm like, yo, ma, I mean not the back seat, in the front seat, while Mona couples in the back seat of the car, Like that's kind of like disgusting.
Speaker 1: Low key.
Speaker 2: Again, no judgment here, because reality with the King is as no judgment zone, bitch. Okay, we don't judge, period. We comment and we shade fun shade, but we don't judge. So I'm not judging. I'm not judging. But the fact that when she admitted that shit, I said oh baby, give me more of this mom and this daughter dynamic. I'm obsessed with it, like beyond. So then in the most recent episode, Whitney, who is looking better and better?
Speaker 1: This sees it.
Speaker 2: Whitney, if you're listening, because I know you are, you look gorgeous. Keep the extension. You look beautiful. So Whitney had a event. Some sound is this sound bowl or sound bath? I keep hearing in one or two different ways sound bowl or sound bath?
Speaker 1: Rain drops?
Speaker 2: Tweet me let me know on the Spotify Q and ah child of Honey, Just DM me and let me know. So at this event, this is all going down. And the fact that Monica and Lisa Barlow got into a funny fight in the middle of this party while Angie k is in the middle literally trying to play referee.
Speaker 1: The way Monica read.
Speaker 2: Lisa for filth and was so funny, antagonizing her, Lisa did not know what to do when Hurricane Monica was at her throat. I am calling Monica a chiropractor because she is carrying the entire season on her back. She is Monica is a fucking chiropractor. The way she was, the way she like was feeling shade at Lisa's age, and then Angie caught that stray like, look, bitch, I'm low key older than her, and Monica's like, uh, well, I wasn't talking about you, but the shoe fits, bitch. We're at like poor Angie Cake catching strays while she's trying to like diffuse the situation. And then Lisa Bralo kept getting mad because I don't know if y'all call this, but the reason why Lisa barlow kept breaking up, like Angie, why are you like taking up for her? I was there for you when she was talking about your husband. Lisa Barlowe is a Quintus Central housewife because let me tell you what housewives do. Let me put you all up on game. Okay, here you go. And this is why I talk about an alliance on these housewives show. Hey, Garcela sul.
Speaker 1: And I love you. Okay.
Speaker 2: When a housewife is going through a scandal and another housewife has her back, and by having her back, that means defending her or taking enough for her, making sure she's teamed that person. When a housewife has her back, what she's doing is saying I am investing in this friendship because when it's my time to get into an argument with somebody, I need you to have my back the way I had yours.
Speaker 1: That's what we call ann alliance. Okay.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, Lisa was angry at Angie. And the reason why she kept saying when she talked about your husband, I was there for you, I took up for you, is because Lisa wanted Angie to pay it forward. She wanted Angie to be on team Lisa because she felt like when Monica made those accusations about your husband, I had your back and I was team Angie. And in this moment, I don't care if I'm right or wrong. Half my back the way I had yours. And that's the reason why Lisa Barlow was angry, and that's why Angie was confused because this is the first season where Angie is a full time housewife, so she doesn't know the rules yet. Because every single housewife on every single franchise, they ultimately have that rule. If I join on your crusade and have your back when it's my turn, you need to do what I just did for you. And that's what Lisa wanted in that moment, and Monica knew it too, and that's why She kept telling Angie, no, you don't have to shut up, speak your mind, because she knew what. She knew what Lisa was trying to intimate. And Monica has a smart cookie baby, she knew what time it was. I just marvel at the fact that a month ago, I told you, my listeners, I told you rain drops that I was not going to watch the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. And thanks to my rain drop and my girl Liza Rosan, like everybody kept saying to me, like, no, girl, you gotta watch it, like you gotta watch it, and I'm like, I don't know, I'm so look at me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm so busy. I got so much going on.
Speaker 2: Like the rain drops were harassing me on Twitter, like Carlos, please watch the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: This Monica chick is pure gold.
Speaker 2: And you guys are right. I'm hooked on this show. I'm hooked on this season, and I want to make something clear. I'm loving everybody on the show this season. I'm loving Whitney, Heather is funny, Heather looks gorgeous, Heather looks so beautiful this season. I'm loving her confessional look she looks beautiful, she's funny. Whitney is the first multiply. She gets the girls together, and gets the girls together. Yes, honey, Mary, look, Mary's back. I love Mary. Mary. Stick was entertaining the beginning is now becoming redundant and predictable, and I'm sorry. I want to see Mary engage. I want to see her engage in the conversations and not just throw jabs at people like. It's becoming too predictable and I don't like it. Sorry, it was kid at the beginning. Now it's kind of stale, like Sutton's Kate Spade pants allegedly moving on. So then, by the way, her pants were not Kate.
Speaker 3: Spade, Kate Spaine. I love you and your bags. I just had to make that clear. Lord Jesus child, have mercy. Anyways, back to the chiropractor we call Monica. The entire cast is giving us some great, great, great great great great great conversations, some great moments, some great personal story. At this rate, seriously, Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Is approaching Orange County as being the best for housewives of twenty twenty three, because, in my opinion, the best housewife season of twenty twenty three so far goes to the Real Housewives of Orange County. They had a flawless season, not adult episode, not a filler episode. Every episode was stellar. Thank you, Tamra. But I must say this, at the rate the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Is going, they may win or maybe a tie. But rain Drops, let me know.
Speaker 2: Which housewife season is the best so far of twenty twenty three. And y'all know this already. At the end of the year, I will give my vote not only for the best reality show twenty twenty three, but the best Real housewife of twenty twenty three. Like I said, so far, I'm gonna give it to Orange County, but Salt Lake City is approaching its heels. Thank you Monica and the pips Tez. Thank you Manica for the rest of the cast. All right, rain Drops, the moment you've been waiting for, Baby, I got some Bravo con tea that is exclusive and intrusive.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: So, as you know, guys, I'm a journalist. Hey Porstia, Hey Tamar Braxton. So as a journalist, oftentimes you have to cite your sources. But when you're doing investigative reporting, sometimes you can't because your source is giving you the tea off the record. And in the world of politics you have Bill Barr. I can't believe I'm talking about politics. So you know how in politics when they say, like you talk to a journalists and it's like off the record. Yeah, so something happened with Bill Barr. But anyways, I digress. I'll talk to Megan McKennon about this later. Okay, So let's get into the Bravo con brawl, because baby, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is the gad girls and guys and they and this is all alleged wink, so doing Bravo Khan. Two incidents happened that I don't think you guys know about one of them, so I'll start with the one that did not get reported just yet. So you are hearing this exclusively on Reality with the King, Okay, Okay, here we go. This has to do with the Real Housewives of.
Speaker 1: Miami.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, as you know on the Real Housewise of Miami, Larsa Pippin is dating Michael Jordan's son named Marcus, which, by the way, Larsa, you clean the Marcus wonderfully. Marcus been looking good, bitch, I mean, whoa Marcus looks like a grown ass. I mean he is a grown ass man, but Marcus looks like a grown earls man. She made sure he got a nice little Caesar with the deep ways, hey soldier, Destiny's child, I mean Marcus, and he's tall. I don't know, Marcus looking good, Go ahead, Larsa. So anyways, so during Bravo Khn, the real housewives in Miami were there, and Julia was around Marcus and Larsa. Okay, because when they do the press round at Bravo Kahn, not all the housewives are together, like all of them at the same time. They spit them off in groups. So in this particular group, Julia and Larsa went around each other, were around each other the most, let me say that. So anyways, Marcus asks Julia if she wanted him to take a couple of pics of her, and Marcus did it on her phone. So you know, Julia is beautiful, she's a model, She's gorgeous. So Marcus took out his phone and started taking pictures of Julia because Julia wanted, I mean everybody does that, like take a picture of me, to take a picture of me. So Marcus was taking pictures of Julia, okay, because Julia wanted to like pose and do all that stuff. So at this time, lars was nowhere to be found. Okay, so here's Marcus took out his phone started taking pictures of Julia, Julia's posing, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So then either later that night or the next day, Larsa allegedly I don't know, she was going through his phone or Marcus volunteered the information. But Larce saw the pictures of Julia and Marcus's phone and freaked out, like, why do you have pictures of Julia in your phone? I'm pretty sure Marcus explained what happened, But think about it, like I said, I don't know if Larsa goes through people's phone, child.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, no judgment here.
Speaker 2: With my African honey, I used to do that, not no more because my mama said to me, if you go through your man's phone, you're not gonna like what you discover. And let me tell you something. That woman was right, and that's when I stopped doing it because I found some things that I didn't like, and I said, I can't do this, to myself again.
Speaker 1: AnyWho.
Speaker 2: So Larce saw the pictures of Julia posing in Marcus's phone. Now, mind you, Marcus is just taking pictures because Julia is like, yeah, take the pictures of me and like send them to me so I can, like, you know, post them on my Instagram page. Okay, that's I mean, that's what everybody does. Everybody says, hey, can you take a picture of me, and then you send it to them. And Marcus obviously seems like a very sweet guy. But no, no, no, no no, Larsa did not like it at all. So instead of Larsa checking Julia about this, she tells the other Miami Housewives what Julia did. So Larsa allegedly told the other Miami Housewives can you believe that that Julia had, like Marcus take pictures of her on her phone? Like you don't think that's weird? I think it's so weird. So all the housewives knew this except Julia. Julia texts Larsa saying she wants to pictures of her that Marcus took, but instead of Larsa responding, she ignored her. So Larsa allegedly ignored Julia. Instead told the other girls allegedly, and then finally, after a couple of days, Larsa told Julia Marcus is not your photographer.
Speaker 1: And they had it out. Now, Larsa, mind you or should I say?
Speaker 2: I must remind you Julia is a lesbian. I don't think she wants Marcus.
Speaker 1: Like at all. And this is no shade. If this was Andriana.
Speaker 2: If Andreana told Marcus take pictures of me and was posing sexy, I love you, Audriana, I will believe it more that Okay, could there have been some flirty things that Adriana was trying to do alleglate, Sure, because Audriana to.
Speaker 1: Me is just a wild card, right.
Speaker 2: But what's crazy about it is Julia doesn't want your man, and Larsa, I don't think it's a big deal that Marcus has pictures of Julia in his phone that he was clearly taking that Bravo Khan. Now if he was at the bathroom Khan, the ladies room Khan wearing a Khan dumb as he's taking pictures of Julia, then Houston, we have a problem. Or in this case, what happens in Vegas. Don't need to stay in Vegas. But we're talking about Julia, of all people, who's like the sweetest person on the show. I mean, she has coles, for God's sake, she milks cow's and put them in a jar and they drink it with their kil loss cornflakes. And you may to tell me you thinking Julia's checking from Marcus Audriana. Maybe Adriana, you are catching astray and I apologize. I love you though, baby. So that was something that happened during Bravo cod that was so ridiculously funny I had to share it with you.
Speaker 1: And obviously the second story is.
Speaker 2: This has been reported, but I got the allegedly factual tea. So in case you don't know, Alexia and Audriana got into a big screaming match at the airport around Bagger's claim at the Miami Airport.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, what happened was after Bravo kN all of the Miami Housewives, including Keiki, Hey, Kiki, I love you, Kiki. We're on the same flight, which typically doesn't happen because you don't want anything to occur that could affect the show. Unfortunately, all of the Miami Housewives now Larsa, I'm not sure because I think Larsa fly is private, I think. So all the Miami Housewives except Larsa. We're on the same flight leaving Vegas hitting back to Miami. So this is what really happened on the flight. Alexia is watching episodes, I mean watching a future episode of the Miami Housewives, so that she can know what's happening before the episode airs. Okay, so, as you all know, all the housewives and braboelebrities, if their show comes on a Wednesday, they get to get an exclusive clip of the episode like on Monday, they get it two days before the episode airs. They get to watch it first, be prepared, can tweet about it during the show.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Alexi has on the plane watching the episodes and all of the casts are on the same flight. So as she's watching the episode, she's watching Andriana talking shit about her on the show. So she's on this flight infuriate.
Speaker 1: She's pissed.
Speaker 2: Once they land in Miami, they noticed that Alexia was not herself. So Marisol, who was with her husband, it's like, what was ram with you? And then baby, All of a sudden, Alexia confronts Audriana immediately confronts her in the bathroom. They came face to face and was having an all loud screaming match about what Alexia was watching on the plane, a future episode of the Housewives, and they're going at it. Let me paint the picture for you. So with this, Audriana is wearing a big hat, big glasses, a COVID mask, a big jacket because Audriyana knows that she is the Gloria Estefan of the Miami Housewives and she doesn't want to be recognized. Honey, she doesn't want a famob because she is Gloria Estefant.
Speaker 1: Honey. Okay, hey, Amilio. So there they're face to face. They're screaming at each other.
Speaker 2: Key. Key's trying to break it up, Julia's trying to break it up. Marat's are trying to break it up, like everybody's trying to break it up. Boom, and they're afraid that people. This was happening in public. If you've ever been to Miami Airport, it's always packed and this is near backage claim and they are having all out brawl arguing over what Adriana was saying about Alexia in this episode, Audrianna says to Alexia, you act like you're the star of the show. Alexia responds, I am the star of the show. This let me say that we're this is true tea, of course, I gotta say allegedly, Audriana tells Alexi, as they're screaming at each other, you act like you're the star of the show, bitch. Alexia counters, I am the star of the show. And then Adrianna is like yelling at Marisol, your friend's abusive.
Speaker 1: All this other stuff, it's just it was crazy. It was crazy. It was crazy. All of this happened on backage claim for.
Speaker 2: At the Miami Airport, all because all the housewives run the same flight, and Alexia decided to watch a future episode and confront Adrianna Faison instead of saving this for the reunion. That's the bravo to ladies and gentlemen. So that's exactly what happened. You heard it here first on Reality with the King. Now, whose side are you on, Larsa or Julia or Marcus. I'm team Marcus in this scenario because as a guy, this is what you do. You just you just you just take pictures and you're like, whatever, here you go. So I'm tea Marcus, but Tim, who sorry? Are you on Larsa or Julia? And then tell me who said are you on? Between Alexia and Audriana? And then I want you guys to tell me it's Alexia, the star of the show. Tell me tell me. I want to tell you my answer now, I'll save that for a later date, but make sure you hashtag Reality with the King, tweet me hit me up on Spotify with with the Q and A, and I may respond.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Realitywotheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, Kingdom, Rain Entertainment, Baby