Speaker 1: For our final News round Up and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up and Information Overload hour toll free. Our numbers eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. What have I been saying about President Trump the economy, either free and fair trade or reciprocal tariffs, and what I've been predicting? I said, Yes, there's always skiddishness on Wall Street, and it's their reaction to news that they viewed favorably or unfavorably. I mean, it's almost manic on their part. And you know, the last couple of days have been huge that the day before that it was a big decline, and the President has been very clear yesterday made it very clear. I don't particularly liked your own Powell. I don't like his monetary policy. I don't think he's the right guy for the job. I think it would probably end up being a law lawsuit that would be extended for months and months. And the President in many ways has his hands tied in terms of firing the chairman of the Fed unless it is for cause, and that becomes a complicated legal issue. But at the end of the day, what did I say Donald Trump is always negotiating, and he got the world's attention, and the world's attention is oh well, America has been ripped off, abused, taken advantage of for fifty to sixty years. And he's got all these countries now begging to do trade deals with the United States. And I have every confidence that these deals, probably sooner than later, will be announced, one after another after another. Unexpected deal with India, to expect a deal with Japan and Korea and Taiwan. I would expect to deal with Great Britain. I would expect to deal with European Union countries as well, the deal with China and Mexico, and I'd also expect to deal with China.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The President addressed this yesterday, first saying that he has no intention of firing Jerome Powell, and two that we're going to have a fair deal with China, a fair deal. And I know for a fact that conversations have taken place. They're just not making a big deal about a publicly. Scott Bessen, the Treasury Secretary, mentioned as much yesterday.
Speaker 3: Listen you uns.
Speaker 4: Here, Diezo said, do you want a lot of selling this idea posibly for China, the DNA, you never whatsoever never did the press runs away with things.
Speaker 3: Now I have no intention of firing him.
Speaker 4: I would like to see him be a little more active in terms of his idea to lower interest rate. It's just a perfect time to lower interest rates. If he doesn't is at the end to know it's not, but it would be good timing. It would be which could have taken place earlier. But no, I have no intention to fire him.
Speaker 2: And then he said about China that he's going to have a fair deal with China.
Speaker 5: Listen, fire five as a president on China, are you thinking about are you thinking about lowering their tariffs?
Speaker 1: Fair deal with China? It's going to be fair.
Speaker 3: Are you talking to them actively? Now?
Speaker 1: Actively? Everything's active. Everybody wants to be a part.
Speaker 6: Of what we're doing.
Speaker 1: They know that they can't get away.
Speaker 4: With it any longer, but they're still going to do fine. And we're going to have a country that you can be proud of, not a laughing stock all over the world for.
Speaker 1: Many years, you know.
Speaker 4: And nineteen thirteen they traded to the income texastem.
Speaker 1: We used to be old tariff and we had no income TAXI.
Speaker 3: We had the wealthiest country proportionately.
Speaker 4: From about eighteen seventy to nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 3: It was old tariffs, and we did.
Speaker 1: We had more money than anybody.
Speaker 4: They had committees how to spend the money.
Speaker 3: They had so much money they didn't know how to stuff.
Speaker 4: Then some free in person said let's go income tax.
Speaker 1: Let's let the people say, well, we're.
Speaker 4: Going to be able to substantially lower taxes.
Speaker 3: When this is finished anyway.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Steve Moore, and of course Steve the author of the best selling book Trump Andomics Inside the America First Plan to revive our economy. I know people are very impatient, and I know both of us know people on Wall Street I've never been. I have people that are friends on Wall Street, and there's a lot of people on Wall Street that I'm not particularly fond of. And I'm sure you probably have the same impression I do. And it's just the whole the whole system to me seems rigged.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? In my perception?
Speaker 2: I feel like they have insider knowledge, whether they ever admitted or not, and by the time the public gets wind of maybe what the good deal is, well the window is usually closed.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? On that perception.
Speaker 7: Let me go back to something you said earlier, Sean, where you were talking about the new deal that Trump is working on, and I have to confess to you. I did a quick CNN view and the interviewers started this, thank isn't this is Steve Moore, isn't this a strategic retreat by Donald Trump from his policies? I said, well, wait a minute. You know, you've got the two best days we've seen in a long time in the stock market. This deal, it's it's good news, and it looks like China is making some real concessions here, Sean. And the media is trying to spin this like it's a retreat by Trump, when it's a victory by Trump. He's getting these countries to kow tao to Trump's demands in a very strategic way. The guy knows the art of the deal.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: When he said about one hundred and twenty five percent terrorists on China, that was just his opening bid. That's what the guy does.
Speaker 2: So he went up to one hundred and forty percent, but who's counting. And then China, to their you know, I guess to their credit. I mean they fought back and they they act like they're going to withhold rare earth minerals from us. Here's the bottom line. China needs access to our markets. Yeah, there are certain things we need from them as well, and it's in everybody's best interest to get a deal and one that is a lot more fair than the current deal.
Speaker 7: That's exactly right. And that's what you know. Nobody in the media will give Trump, you know, a fair hearing here. It looks like his deals coming in and that is good for America and frankly it's good for some of these other countries. It's too American farmers and American manufacturing products and our technology products. So it looks to me, Sean like this is kind of going according to plant term pain, no question about it. The market took a big hit, but now all of a sudden, all these countries are pounding on Trump's store. Please you give us a deal here, And that's what Trump does. And by the way, he campaigned on this. He told us he was going to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all of this I think is predictable, which is why I've not gotten at all worked up about because I think it's going to resolve itself, probably in short order. The one maybe unanticipated benefit that I don't think it's a lot of play is in the lead up to the announcement of the terriffs by the President, uh, they were over eight trillion dollars in commitments and investment and infrastructure in our country, you know, everything from semiconductors and chips and automotive manufacturing, et cetera, et cetera, all of which is you know, going to create high paying career jobs for Americans and rebuild our industrial base which I think we have let deteriorate far too much. And more importantly, it has national security implications. I don't want China to be in control of the supply chain as it relates to pharmaceuticals or other important components, be it even rarer minerals. And I think we ought to use this as an op opportunity to build out other alternatives to get rare earth minerals and not count on China so much.
Speaker 7: Moving forward, well, that's exactly the strategy. That's exactly what Trump is doing. We're going to doing a lot more drilling for oil in this country used on our coal mining for minerals, the strategic minerals which we have in our own backyard and in the mountains of Montana and the Dakotas and Colorado, so we can do this. It's an America first policy and it's not an ad By.
Speaker 2: The way, do we have all of the minerals that would be necessary that we need for technology and the next generation of weaponry?
Speaker 7: Virtually all of them? Virtually all of them. And in fact, no country in the world has more mineral resources than we do out in those western mountains. What's happened, Shawan?
Speaker 2: And well, then, how did we allow ourselves to get dependent on China on such important components.
Speaker 7: Because we haven't been doing any mining in this country in twenty five years. We've got it unbelievable industry because of the radical green environmentalists to Russia and China. But I guarantee you we're going to open up those minds again. We're going to create the jobs, we're going to create the resources, and we're not going to be hostage to these countries any longer. I mean, what has happened in the last twenty five years. We did the same thing with our energy resources. We've got so much coal, so much natural gas, so much oil, and you know, they came on the pipeline, so we couldn't live with the oil. So this is a this is an America first energy mineral policy. And what I was about to say is that the reason you're seeing that, I think you used the number eight trillion dollars of new investment coming in. Look, we're going to lower our taxes, we're going to have plentiful energy in this country. We're going to have a pro business president, and we're going to save money in our budget and the hundreds of billions of dollars that makes America a very attractive place to invest in.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break will come right back more with Steven Moore on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, as we continue straight ahead, continue now with economist Steven Moore is with us. We see one of the things I would add, and I know the administration on the day they announced all of this, you know they were including and factoring in things such as trade deficits and currency manipulation in terms of the equation that they came up with. I would much rather make it very simple, free and fair trade or reciprocal tariffs. The choices on the other country to decide, and the next part of the negotiation to me, would be by our energy. And liquefied natural gas can be produced in massive quantities in fairly short order, according to the experts I've spoken to. And oil will take a little longer, but even that can be done fairly expeditiously.
Speaker 7: Well, we have more, we have six hundred years. With the call, as you know, Biden, you know, basically shut down our coal plants. We have about three hundred years of natural gas, which is an incredible fuel. It is used for electricity generation we don't need.
Speaker 3: And then we ask also clean burning. For crying out loud.
Speaker 7: That's exactly right. I can never understand why the environmentalists we're against uh, we're against natural gas.
Speaker 3: So there's no by the way, to say with nuclear power.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think France gets about seventy five percent of their electricity from nuclear power.
Speaker 7: Mistaken, idiots in France are now shutting down their coal plants. I mean, there are nuclear plants and they're trying to They're trying to run a country on windmills, which is the dumbest thing you ever saw. So look, Trump is a practical businessman, he's making deals. This is going to happen. You're going to see I think you're going to see him wind up. I really do. Right down Pennsylvania Avenue. I think these these foreign delegations are going to come come, come to Trump and they're going to make deal after deal after deal. Every time a deal is struck, the stock market's going to go up. I mean, I really believe.
Speaker 2: That when we get the first quarter GDP, I don't expect it to be great, but one of the things that will be frustrating listening to the commentary that will be a sosociated with it. Although the President has done a pretty good job bringing down the price of gasoline and energy and even groceries for that matter. I mean, we have seen early success and job numbers that nobody expected. But we've got to remember too that we're still living under the Biden Harris economy and we still haven't gotten reconciliation done either.
Speaker 1: So that's right.
Speaker 2: Really, this scorecard would belong to them good or bad.
Speaker 7: No, Yeah, it was that with Sanders Smith on box yesterday, and I made that exact point. Jan Two things have to happen that really see a big, big boom in the economy. I think both will happen. You got to get these deals cut on trade, and he's well on the way of doing that. And second of all, Trump asked to sign seal and deliver that tax cut. I don't know why Congress is taking so long. It's not a heavy lift. Just extend those tax cuts. Avoid a fortullion dollar tax increase next year. Once those two things are done, and I think they could both be done by Memorial Day, you're going to see, just like rodber Reagan, once he got those tax cuts done, we saw the biggest boom ever. You're going to see exactly that kind of a boomerang effect as soon as Trump gets those to two policies done. And look, he told us there'll be some short term pain from doing the tariffs, and you know, we have seen some short term pain. Once you get this new trading structure in place, though this could last a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I agree, And I think there's going to be more prosperity, more opportunities, and I think this will solidify probably, you know, maybe for generations to come, that the Republican Party now has become the party of hard working men and women, the party of manufacturing the party that wants lower taxes, and the Democratic Party is as you know, they champion and are out championing the release of what a judge two judges designated MS thirteen gang member and you know this this foreigner that is pro hamas as that is their main causes of the day. Coupled with championing the right of men to play women's sports and the rights of the illegals over the safety of Americans and not wanting to get rid of hundreds of billions and ways fraud and abuse, they got themselves major, major problems moving forward. I think they just have lost all touch with the American people and now they're being led by the squad Bernie AOC and Jasmine Crockett. I mean, that's the future of their party. Good luck with that anyway, We appreciate it. Steven Moore, thank you, sir, Thank you. Eight hundred nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Well, I see Jasmine Crockett. Now, I don't know if you saw this tape. Maybe I'll show it on Hannity tonight. Jasmin Crockett with that idiot and he's a total complete moron, Jimmy Kimmel, And I was thinking as I heard this, and I'll play what she said in just a second, Linda, But thinking about this, does she know that this guy dressed in blackface and mocked karl.
Speaker 3: Ma Malone remember when he did that?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know she's a woke liberal, right does she know that he used to, you know, put items in his crotch and tell women they have ten seconds to use both hands and feel it and figure out what's in his pants, which is pretty creepy to me. I wonder if Bob Iger, CEO of Woke Disney, approves of these messages. And so Jasmine's on there, and then they have one common denominator, and that is they just hate all things Donald Trump. And she thinks she's a genius. And I wanted to keep thinking that. Here's what she said.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is Crockett, oh man, oh man.
Speaker 3: But now they're going to rely on Crockett to bring him back.
Speaker 2: Why does he yell at your knee?
Speaker 4: Crockett over and other?
Speaker 3: And then they're gonna bring Crocket. I actually had not watch the cliff. That's my very first time. My team was aware.
Speaker 1: And what does.
Speaker 4: Crocket think.
Speaker 5: I mean it says a lot when you literally are supposed to be the leader of the free world and you're worried about a rising sophomore in the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you wish she was on your side.
Speaker 3: He also told you low IQ. I'm sure you're aware of that.
Speaker 4: Would you be willing to take an IQ test publicly to head against the problem?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody is afraid of Jasmine Crockett, and I don't really think she quite understands that. Every time she opens her mouth, she just reinforces to the entire country how radicalized the Democratic Party has become. But she and AOC and squad members and Bernie, they have emerged as the voice of this radical Democratic Party. All right, als in Arkansas, Ali, how are you? Thanks for checking in?
Speaker 5: He mister Hannity, thank you so much for taking my call, Sir, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What's going on?
Speaker 5: And I have a question for you. This Senator Van something or other, Right, he.
Speaker 3: Flew Van Holland, Yeah, right, and.
Speaker 5: He flew to Venezuela and on Fox I think he said he wasn't able to see that gang member because he wasn't there in an official capacity?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: No, he eventually did get to meet with him briefly. The four congress people that followed, It's like they're the lining up to go see the guy that two judges designated as an MS thirteen gang member who was in our country illegally, and now Democrats are lining up to support this foreigner Khalil, who has been active in supporting a mosque, the designated terrorist organization. So this is your radicalized left.
Speaker 5: Well, my question was, if they went over there and it wasn't under official capacity, who paidickets?
Speaker 2: Because if they, well we already know the answer. I mentioned it yesterday. We paid for those tickets. They claim it was in their official capacity. We paid for all their tickets.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't the Republicans step up and do some kind of investigation of that?
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm I might even consider bringing this guy back. And what do I mean by that? If Chris van Holland is willing to put him up in his house and live with the guy yea and put an ankle bracelet on him that can't be removed, and if he ever leaves, and maybe have a security presence outside the house of he attempts to leave. I might be in favor of him letting let him live with Ben holland let's see how he likes it. The left will never know. The left will never do that, just like they're only generous with your money, not with their own money. Correct some point, you know, look at Nancy Pelosi, you know, a mile away from her house in one direction and the other direction a mile away from her office. Have all these homeless people defecating in the street and urinating in the street and shooting up drugs and dropping needles all over the place. Did she ever once think that maybe she can go with her multi million dollar friends, you know, their mansions and their gated community and raise money and build a homeless shelter that offers I don't know, soup and a sandwich every day, and maybe some mental health assistance and maybe a place to take a shower. No, they would only do it if it's your money. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Norman, Long Island, New York. What's up, Norman? How are you, sir?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Sean, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 1: This sit with Han Andy and Cohn's love your show?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I have a couple of questions for you. First of all, we shouldn't use the word progressive. They're not progressive with anything. They're more regressive or comic.
Speaker 2: Great, I agree with that. I think that's a good point. I just think they're radical nutcases. They're they're crazy.
Speaker 8: Party means progressive means like you're doing things that are pretty good.
Speaker 1: They're not doing anything good. They're regressive. That's one thing. The next thing is I think that Pam Bindy said that if you vandalize a Tesla that's terrorism. Well, I think in Minnesota they have a crime ring that you should go after the governor who instigated it, the guy who did it, who was the soldier.
Speaker 2: And this is the guy of Minnesota that got all Scott free with a slap on the wrist at twenty thousand dollars in damage to tesla's You're right, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's a crime ring. You have the governor, the soldier, and the DA who let him off. I would go after them with the Rico law or some kind of.
Speaker 8: Terrorism law that these guys vand I wouldn't want my car vandalized, and especially it was done purposely as a hate crept against Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you some if they're underestimating Cash Patel and Pam Bondy. Pam I've known for over thirty years. Cash, I've known for a long time. If they want to underestimate those two and their willingness to go hard at those that are committing acts of vandalism or worst domestic terrorism, good luck to them, because we're gonna find them, We're gonna prosecute them, and they're not going to get out for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Well, they found them, They got the governor, they got the soldier, and they got the DA and.
Speaker 2: Then you had to and then you had a liberal DA give a sweetheart deal and a slap on the wrist and the guy walks free.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Or true. You should go after them.
Speaker 2: And thank you, Norman, appreciate the call, my friend. Good point. Maria, Pennsylvania. Next Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 6: What's up Maria, Hi, Sean, thanks for your time. Just have a question for you. Caroline Levitt does a great job in getting the message out for Trump, but the mainstream media, of course, they pick and choose what they're gonna air. So my question is, what if Trump did either like a monthly quarterly Oval office address, like a state of the Union type thing. In his own words, do they have to air like does mainstream media have to air it so everybody can hear it from him.
Speaker 2: Without They don't have to air it. No, as a matter of fact, they often don't air it. And even though it's a president making news and you know, if it was Joe Biden, they would air it. But with that said, it's one of the reasons why nobody trusts them or counts on them, and why legacy media is now officially dead and they just don't know it yet. Anyway, Maria, God bless you. Appreciate you. Donna Kansas. Next Sean Hannity Show, Hi.
Speaker 9: Sehn, thank you for taking my call. I would like to respond about mister Vandall and I don't want to slevate him to Senator. If he wants to test this guy every day to have make sure that he's alive down in El Salvador, I think we should test him to see if he has a brain every day.
Speaker 2: They want proof of life. You need daily proof of life. I mean, the funny part is the El Salvadorian. You know, presidents like I'm not you people are a joke. I look, all of this now is solidifying into a narrative and the Democrats, it is actually amazing. Never get in the way if an opposition party is self destructing and it's everything that we've said. They had an opportunity in the Senate to protect women's sports. No, they'd rather champion men's rights to play women's they have, They've had an opportunity to secure our borders. They lie to us for four years, and they're putting the rights of Biden Harris illegals over the safety and security of the American people. They'd rather go to Al Salvador and put on a performative art show and meet with a guy that was designated a wife beater by his wife and by two judges as an MS third team member. They want to that's their cause, celeb while ignoring people in Van Hollins's case in his own state that were brutally raped and murdered.
Speaker 3: If that's the that's the party. Great.
Speaker 2: If they won't stand for mothers that lost children at a joint session of Congress, if they won't applaud a twelve year old that'll be cancer, or or stand for a young wife that lost her hero husband police officer, then it tells you everything you need to know. And if their voices now are Bernie aoc, Jasmine and the Squad, then that also tells you everything you need to know. And all they have is vitriol and hate. And Donald Trump in the meantime, is going about the business of trying to do very transformational things that hopefully will restore constitutional order in our country, hopefully sooner than later. These things will take time. I imagine by the time we get to November twenty sixth that that we're going to be a lot better off than we are today.
Speaker 9: Okay, to have it, I need I need to say a couple more things, please, Okay, to have a common sense test before they ever run for political office, they need to pass a bill in the Senate and in the House through the Appropriations Committee that if they are going on a trip out of the country that needs to be approved as a we will pay for it as a tax or we will not pay for it at the taxpayer. If this is to promote your own political style status, then it is should not be paid for by the taxpayer, And every one of these people should pay back what they have charged me for going out of the country.
Speaker 3: I kind of agree with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, why are we paying for this guy to go visit and an illegal immigrant? And why are we paying the plane, the airfare and the hotels for these congress people that went as well? And it really is pretty spectacular. Anyway, real quick, Joanne and Florida, thank you, Donna. Joanne, you have about a minute, it's all yours, go for it.
Speaker 10: Yesterday there was a commentary a speaker from Harvard. I missed his name, but I did catch that he branded President Trump a hitler. And I think that was pure ignorance and it really requires some enlightenment. President Trump lived a real life of more than fifty years as an entrepreneur and a capitalist. Hitler didn't build skyscrapers all over the world and in the USA. A grain of common sense tells us that President Trump bought more roof shingles and concrete and two by fours and all of the Congress members combined, and certainly more than the Harvard spokesperson, all of which was ludicrous while President Trump was employing thousands of people.
Speaker 2: But understand something to join and this is the logic has to take over here. If this is what they were reduced to and that was their closing argument in the campaign and it didn't work, then it means that they've lost the argument. They just don't know it yet, and they've lost the support of the American people, as evidenced by another pole that chose them in the twenty percent approval range. Anyway, I do appreciate you call eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Our friends at SIG Sour they are the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition suppressors. They make the best in the world right here in the USA, right in New Hampshire, Live Free or Die. One of the largest employers in the state of New Hampshire now, SIG Sour has sixteen facilities, nearly four thousand employees, one third of them former military. I've met a number of them. They're amazing people, all proud to have served. And with SIG Sour they have more engineers than almost every manufacturer of firearms combined, and they're building out the next generation of weaponry and everybody is proud to be a part of that. And I can tell you. I have the six Sour P three to twenty pistols one. It's the one that's currently in use by our armed forces and by other armed forces around the world. Also, it's incredibly well made and today sig Sour firearms all proudly made right here in the USA by American workers. I mean, with precision second to none. They have an infinite guarantee if something breaks, which it's not likely to do, but if it breaks, they're gonna fix it. If they can't fix it, they'll replace it. You don't need to receipt a warranty card. It's fully transferable forever. They stand behind the quality of their products. Now there's only one manufacturer that's innovating, only one, and they they're the best at it, and that's sig Sour. The only one you should buy. Sig Sour buy American made at sigsour dot com.
Speaker 3: Find the dealer near you. It's s I G. S A U E R dot com.
Speaker 2: The Dems want to stand on the step saying terrible songs and cursing out Trump.
Speaker 3: You know you have one guy over this shout.
Speaker 2: I ever wonder if these people ever go to work me too throughout this is the Sean Hannity Show. All right, that's when I wrap things up with today a great Hannity nine Eastern. Tonight on the Fox News Channel, Tom Holman updates us phenomenal success at the border and what do you make of the left? They seem to want to bring back MS thirteen designated members by judges, makes no sense, and they want Khalil the pro Hamaskay to stay in the country too. Also Steven Miller, Mark Wayne Mullen, Kaylee McGee white, Tommy Laryn nine Eastern say DVR Hannity, Fox News, We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.