Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose, and I promise you I really am taking phone calls at the half hour, so get them in now. One eight hundred ninety four to one Seawan one eight hundred nine four one seven, three two six Joining me now is someone who has spent years asking the hard questions and pursuing truth, even when it leads to some of the most difficult and controversial areas of our time. His name is Jan Ukalik. He's an author, senior editor with Epoch Times, and hosts of American Thought Leaders. He's known for his thoughtful, long form conversations that challenge prevailing narratives and dig beneath the surface. In his latest book, Killed to Order, China's organ harvesting industry and the True nature of America's biggest adversary, he turns his focus to one of the most disturbing and unfortunately underreported human rights abuses of our time, and that's forced organ harvesting. I've had him on my show, I wanted to bring him on Sean's. Jan thank you so much much for joining me, and thank you for the work that you've done over the years. Uncovering stories like the one that we're about to talk about.
Speaker 2: Roach, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You know, let's start with defining what forced organ harvesting is and how it differs from conventional organ trafficking or black market transplants.
Speaker 2: Even well, as you point out, this is a whole different level of organ trafficking, and it takes a very unique situation that really only has happened in communist China. So, first of all, this is a regime that's a totalitarian regime, and it has this habit, this long history of picking groups of people in society and turning them into what they call black classes. So basically, like they pick a group, they say, this group is the enemy of the state, and as a society, we need to struggle against them, we need to re educate them, we need to change their thinking. Doesn't need necessarily kill everybody. But in the early days, it was land, so they wanted to basically take their land, and they need to get the buy in of the society, So they push this massive dehumanizing propaganda through the system to kind of justify it in people's minds, and it's kind of it actually creates that sort of a thing when you pass massive propaganda through a system. So you know, we're talking about stuff straight out of nineteen thirties Germany, like this very very extreme thing saying people are dangerous, that they're lesser than you are, that they're you know, pariahs, this kind of thing. Okay, that's one piece. There's a second piece, which is that you have to have the ability to incarcerate a massive group of people. And the CCP does. It has this massive system of prisons, re education, cancer education through labor camps, labor camps, black jails and so forth, milt with a capacity of millions of people. So these two elements are actually what set the stage for being able to do this kind of killed to order for st organ harvesting.
Speaker 3: And when you talk.
Speaker 1: About groups, I mean, now I think where this is concerned, it's largely made up of religious groups, am I.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this is how it started. Okay, we actually got a whistleblower, a transplant surgeon named Yaka Levi. This was back in two thousand and five. He had a patient who was able to organize a transplant for a heart in two weeks. So this set off a whole bunch of red flags, right, one is well, Remember, in a ethical transplant situation, someone needs to have a catastrophic accident to give a heart right and then that to be able not to be rejected by the body.
Speaker 4: So the blood.
Speaker 2: Type and tissue type need to match, and that sort of thing size also needs to match. But here right this basically on the one hand, you're getting a scheduled transplant, which means that that catastrophic accident is being arranged, and number two, you're doing it really quickly. So this unique set of variables that in a normal place people have to wait months or years, right you basically you can get it in two weeks. So what they did is, as you point out religious dissidents. In nineteen ninety nine in China, there was a new black class that was created. It was a spiritual movement. It's kind of a type of chigong, so these slow motion exercises, but also a deep adherence to principles truthfulness, compassion, forbearance, this kind of thing, and this group by word of mouth, it was very grassroots, very bottom up. Basically, there's no hierarchy in the system, there's no worship in the system, there's no collecting of money and it's by word of mouth. It grew to be seventy to one hundred million people when in thirteen Chinese was doing this spiritual discipline and the regime decided to crush it to eradicate it. So they created felan Goong as this new black class that then all of society was supposed to struggle against. And the Felngong actually resisted in numbers that had never happened before in the history of communist China. They wouldn't allow themselves to be re educated, so then they incarcerated a massive number of them. We don't know how many, maybe a million, maybe more. And then this is how you get killed to order, because they start to blood type and tissue type and organs candem basically in the system in this prison and re education through the labor through camp system and everything. And now, when let's say I'm a wealthy transplant tourist and I pay my one hundred or two hundred grand, which by the way people were doing, there's somebody already in the system that has that perfect match for me, because there's so many people that have already been put into a database, and then that person can be shipped and killed to order, and that's what we're talking about. This is a very extreme form of organ trafficking that could only happen in a totalitarian regime.
Speaker 1: So I mean when you talk about fell in Gong and other vulnerable groups, I mean that can include Christians as well, because just because someone doesn't understand that spirituality or that religion or religious movement, that doesn't mean that their religion is excluded, particularly when it comes to China. So I mean it's something that everyone needs to be concerned about. And any any human being though that here's the story, and isn't moved by it. I don't understand, because there all are are vulnerable groups you just named them following gone, and there could be others underground Christians because they too refused to be re educated in these camps, as well as the fell and Gong members.
Speaker 2: Well, Rose, you hit the nail on the head. So this is what happened.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: They basically worked on the founday. They built this whole industry the first five years between two thousand two thousand and five, they build over well I don't know if it's over, but one hundred and fifty transplant hospitals, odd transplant hospitals doing this, and then by the time we get to twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen, no one had really done much about it. They hadn't really been challenged in the meaningfully. So they added another group. This was actually the weaker Muslims in the Northwest and Shangja what they call Shanjong Autonomous Region, and then they started working on that. They added they dehumanized them, They incarcerated a million plus of them, and in that up there it's run like a police state. And up there people are even blood types and tissue type in their homes. Okay, it's database. And now to your point, when it comes to the house Christians, you've noticed probably that there's been this significant uptick in the persecution of Christians. We've got this whole Zion Church that's been rolled up right, there's still the lead pastor and many other pastors are still in prison. There's been these controls put in against the Catholic clergy and so forth. And I've actually noticed an uptick in this kind of dehumanizing rhetoric that we saw against the fell and Gong, that we saw against the Wigers against Christians. This is anecdotal I've been done a study on it. But I've also talked to a pastor out of China AID in Midland, Texas. It's an amazing ministry that helps persecuted Christians, and he says he's seeing the same thing. So I'm very concerned because these types of atrocities, kind of violations, they spread, and by the way, you know, we're not totally innocent of it. We've even trained some of these surgeons. I don't know if we knew we knew exactly who we were a training or what they were going to do, but some of these transplants, surgents have actually been traded in America, and we you know, we have these transplant relationships, hospital relationships, funding relationships. There's a lot of ways in which we're involved, which is deeply unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sorry, but once we hear about it like we are right now in your book, then there's no excuse for that. There is absolutely no excuse. And I want to share with the audience just how prevalent this is. I mean, how many are we looking at here in terms of victims? Tens of thousands more.
Speaker 2: So, the best estimate that we have is about sixty to ninety thousand transplants annually per year. We estimate that's about a nine billion dollar annual industry. So this is not a small scale thing. Just for contrast, right, last year was the record number of transplants in the US and that was forty thousand transplants. So this is a this is a big thing.
Speaker 1: It's a big thing. It's a big money maker over there. And I think, if I remember correctly, the last time I spoke to you, you shared with me that one person could be donating more than just one organ.
Speaker 3: It could be hit up a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So there's this amazing technology called Ekmo, which was basically I think around twenty twelve is when it came online, and what Echmo allowed was for in the US, for example, it kind of replaces your heart and lungs when you need like surge serious surgery done in those areas. The vascular surgeons plug you in and then it sort of bypasses that part but keeps your blood circulating and so forth. Well, one piece of evidence we got around this force organ harvesting was a lot of the transplant hospitals bought large numbers of these portable ECMO machines, so then you can keep easy. You can't transplant from a body that's the circulation has already stopped for a significant amount of time, the organs degrade and they it rejected. But if you can profuse the body using an x ecmo machine, you can transplant multiple organs without having you know, the kind of the recipients right there right in sight. So so yes, absolutely you can get more these days since twenty twelve plus, you can get more organs out of a single body.
Speaker 3: You know, you I think there was one.
Speaker 1: There was a known survivor, or at least the first known survivor of forced organ harvesting. Can you just share a little bit about who he was and some of the verified details.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? And I, you know, I kind of detail his story at the beginning of Kill to Order, by the way, that's that Killedtoorder dot com. If anyone is interested in picking up the book, the short link to the Amazon link. But Chun py Ming, he didn't even know what had happened to him. He was one of these people who was standing up from Tongong, resisting being re educated, so to speak to They incarcerated him and tortured him in the process. There was this unwritten rule that on a Fellongong deb's in the system would be considered suicides. In other words, you can torture these people as hard as you need to to break them, to break their spirit. So he wasn't he wasn't going to do it. And you know, one day he was actually woke up after you know, he had been protesting, and you know, he just remembers, he wakes up, he has this giant gash in his side and feels horrible and he doesn't know what's happened. And you know, he ends up healing up a bit from this, and it's only much later he actually gets out. It's a bit of a miracle kind of escapes from that place. And he only realizes much later that it's possible that he had been organ harvest And it would be hard to explain this, but it actually took you know, organ scans in America, right. He was actually rescued out of from Thailand where he was hiding out after he escaped by Bob Destro who's the under Trump forty five, was the Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Rights and Labor. Then he got scanned and we discovered that he was missing part of his kid, part of his liver, and part of his lung. And we're not sure believe what lung doesn't regenerate the livers. You can actually harvest part of a liver and that regenerates. And this was done against his will, and Chinese regime even admitted to the fact that they operated on him, which of course was against as well. So it's just an unbelievable story. That's hard to have.
Speaker 3: Them, it really is.
Speaker 1: And we only have like two minutes here, but you know this has been so underreported, and now you know, China is big in the news because of course our president is there right now. What can you tell us in about a minute a half and a half what concrete steps that Congress or the Trump administration itself can take to expose this and and put some legislation into play right now.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a few things we can do. I'll just talk about the federal level since we don't have a ton of time, But there are pieces of legislation that have passed the House near unanimously. One is S four zero zero nine. That's the Senate version of a bill that's bipartisan. There's another House Bill HR fifteen oh three. Both of these are very powerful pieces of legislation that just need to be brought to the floor in the Senate. They sanction some of the bad guys, They establish, you know, the reality of this and the in law because this is something there's still people out there who don't understand this is real because it is so indeed so hard to believe. That's that's a great starting point. And there's also you know, we can actually just stop training these surgeons, providing technologies and money, funding relationships to transplant hospitals, all of that. It's kind of a no brainer. We don't need to be involved in this at the very least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be a no brainer. We've been talking to jan Ya Kalik. He is the author of Killed to Order, China's organ harvesting Industry and the True nature of America's biggest adversary. You can find this book at killed too Order dot com. It's a fast doating story. You need to get it, and we need to be talking about this. Jan thank you so much for joining me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Rose, it's been such a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Good mind too. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back with more of the Sean Hannity Show and your phone calls. I told you it's true. One eight hundred nine for one Sean, one eight hundred nine for one Sean.
Speaker 3: Give me a call. I'll put you on.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I can see some calls coming in, so stay with me. I'm going to get to you right after the half hour. Also, if you haven't called in yet, the number is eight hundred nine for one Sean. I mean you're gonna get on because I'm taking calls. Finally, one eight hundred nine for one Sean. One eight hundred nine for one seven three two six seven three two six.
Speaker 3: Also give me a favor? Would you?
Speaker 1: Would you check out my new show at real lifenetwork dot com. You sign in for free and then you search Rose unplugged, or you can download Real Life Network Gap on all platforms. It's real lifenetwork dot com. Log in for free and search Roseunplugged. I would really appreciate it. I've got some great shows. In fact, Yawn is on with me for a much longer interview and you can find that eventually there. You can also follow me at Rosunplugged dot com on all platforms, and my ministry. My ministry is she is called by Him dot com. We take prayer request there. We have a team who prays over everyone that comes in. Daily devotionals are coming soon and a free weekly newsletter. All you have to do is subscribe for it. I'd love to send one out to you. They're very uplifting and encouraging.
Speaker 3: All right, so call me. We're gonna take your calls.
Speaker 1: Coming up next eight hundred ninety four one seven three two six.
Speaker 5: He gives you the latest breaking news when he hits the air.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose, and this is my last half hour with you. It goes so fast and I love being with you taking your phone calls at twenty eight eight hundred ninety four one Sean twenty eight hundred ninety four one Seawan and that is seven three two six.
Speaker 3: So listen.
Speaker 1: A couple of things I wanted to talk about because I got to say something. You know, you've heard Presidents Trump talk about Marco Rubio, j d Vance, how they are the dream team. I'll tell you who's the dream for me is Marco Rubio. I mean this guy. I liked him way back when. I never stopped liking him. I love that he that that he represents the Latino vote. But more than that, I love what a states statesman he has shown himself to be. He's been remarkable and just a fabulous person to watch and I'm really I'm really impressed with him. So I always liked him. And here's something that I think is interesting and it is making the rounds on social media right now. This is Rubio from twenty fifteen, and he had a warning about Iran and it's now resurfacing, as I said, all over the place, and it's spot on.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to this.
Speaker 7: I think everything that needs to be said about the details of this deal have already been said. I do want to be recorded for history's purposes before I know what was going to happen in regards to this. If it goes through, Iran will immediately use the money that it's receiving and sanctions relief to begin to build up its conventional capabilities. It will establish the most dominant military power in the region outside of the United States, and it will raise the price of US operating in the region. They're going to build anti access capabilities, rockets capable of destroying our aircraft carriers and ships. Continue to build these swift boats that are able to come on us, these fast boats that are able to swim our naval assets, and they'll make it harder and harder for US troops to be in the region. They'll also work with other terrorist groups in the region to target American servicemen and women, and they may or may not deny that they're involved, but they will target us and raise the price of our presence in the Middle East until they hope to completely pull US out of that region. The LOLS will continue to build long range missiles, missiles capable of reaching the United States. Those are not affected by this deal, and they'll continue to build them as they've been doing. And then at some point in the near future, when the time is right, they will build a nuclear weapon. And they will do so because at that point they will know that they have become immune, that we will no longer be able to strike their nuclear program because the price of doing so will be too high.
Speaker 1: Oh can you believe this? How prescient he was? He argued in twenty fifteen that the deal was a guaranteed pathway to nukes. So let's talk about this just for men and unpacket funding terror. That's one of the things that he predicted. He warned that sanctions relief would be used to build conventional military capabilities and fund terror groups like Kesbula and the Hooties. Okay, there you go. Missile program. He predicted Iran would continue building long range missile capability of reaching the US which were not covered by the deal and nuclear escalation, and he stated that Iran would ultimately use the economic benefits to build nuclear weapons when they found immune to consequences. We have allowed them to feel immune until right now. But you know, I got to say, Marco Ruvio has tremendous experience in many aspects of governing, and he has shown him spell himself, especially with this, to be extremely wise, imprescient. And I would love for you to call me and tell me what you believe a dream team is, because he's number one in my dreams. I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie one eight hundred and nine to four to one shown one eight hundred nine four one seven three two six. And we've got Jerry calling from Washington State.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jerry, how are.
Speaker 2: You good, Rose, How are you doing well?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 8: So the reason I'm calling is I've heard you refer to prayer requests a couple of times. It is National Police Suite in Washington, d C. Tonight is a candlelight vigil. So they're adding officers that fill in the line of duty in twenty twenty eighty five to the memorial. And I would just like all of the listeners of your show and Sean Hannity's show to pray for the families and the partners of the officers that have died in the line of duty.
Speaker 1: Oh, indeed, they should be in our prayers. Thank you for that, Jerry, because it's so sad and here they put themselves on the line for us. You know, they're willing to risk so much for us, and I just appreciate that. And I asked that God blesses their families and brings them peace. And I would encourage everyone to continue to remember that. And you know, you bring up DC and it's interesting, on a slightly different note, but similar. Since the National Guard has been here, it's been so different, and you know, people outside of DC criticize the National Guard in DC, but they have no idea what's been going on here, what's happened in the streets. I can name several people who have witnessed carjackings, a shooting, more than one shooting. I'm talking about just one person alone. These things happened all the time. And one of the things I was walking down the street with my son and his daughter and we and we were coming upon a couple of National Guard coming towards us. And they're young, these guys, most of them, they're so young, and and they're out there and they're suffering persecution really by so many. But I said to my son, Hey, you know, I'm going to say something nice to them. He goes, yeah, I do it every time I pass one.
Speaker 3: So we did.
Speaker 1: We thank them for what they were doing, and they were just so sweet about it. But it's made such a difference, and really we should be praying for them as well. I mean, they're out there, young people, and they're keeping things in line.
Speaker 3: They really really are. Linda from Michigan.
Speaker 9: Hey, Linda, Hi Rose, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm glad to take it. You wanted to talk about our Linda with a why.
Speaker 9: I do I do. And by the way, I'm really appreciating hearing your voice and in your show and your substituting for Sean today. I'm really enjoying your show. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I love doing it. I really do. Okay, what do we need to do for Linda here? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, Well, I just wanted to call and share some love and encouragement. I noticed that when Linda was talking with Sean because he's in China today, and it was a very good conversation they had. But Sean, we've given Linda.
Speaker 2: A hard time.
Speaker 9: Oh, I use the word always. Often gives Linda a hard time for her dialect and the way she pronounces words. I'm thinking, oh my gosh, he would never he would never expect somebody from another region or another country to change the way they dialect or use words or pronounced words. So I wanted to share some love and encouragement for acceptance.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, inclusiveness, right. I mean I love her accident, she's like, you know, bad man. I just love that. It's like hard and tough and right to the point until she's yelling at me in my head sets. But other than that, we love Linda.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna I'm gonna say thank you to my fellow Linda, and thank you to Rose. And you know, part of my charm is my yelling. And you know the problem with Sean is and and he's you know, he's just too tough to admit it is that if he did not have me to make fun of, he would be so bored, he would be just you know, missionless. And with me in his life, he has someone to make fun of for as long as I breathe there. So you know, I'm happy to give him that little little hobby.
Speaker 1: Because ultimately we do love Sean. And if that, you know, if that makes it life a little better than okay.
Speaker 3: And so kudos to you, Linda. But Linda, Linda with a why.
Speaker 1: I was looking for something, so I searched your name on my email and back in twenty twenty one, I had sent you. I don't know if you remember this. I sent you a we Love Linda campaign that was going on on my radio show at the time.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but it sounds like a great show. I love it, Shore would hate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you love you, Linda. You're awesome. May like to trust me. Thank you yeah, thanks Linda. All Right, Robert from Alabama's calling in. Hey, Robert, you there, Robert.
Speaker 4: Hi, Yes, hey you.
Speaker 3: I don't even well, how are you?
Speaker 4: I've heard of you, but I've listened to a few of your your talks. But I'd just like to chime in on Marco Rubio. I've been in Marco Rubio's corner for a long time. Marca Rubio is the smartest man in the room.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree with you one hundred percent, and.
Speaker 4: I just kind of I guess I want to pick your brain and ask you what's your thoughts and it's probably the same as mine.
Speaker 1: Well, I did share some of them already, Robert, But I do. I feel that he's very polished. I feel that he articulates his points very well. And the reason that he can articulate his points so well is because he understands his points so well. This is a man that understands how government should be run. He is on our team. He's a conservative, but he is very eloquent in defining his beliefs and his stand on certain issues. And I think that the best thing that happened to Marco Rubio was being part of this administration, because now all of us got to have a little glimpse into who he is and how he conducts himself. And it is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. And the guy, if you go back eleven year what was that twenty fifteen, so that I peaked at fourth grade math? So what is it eleven years ago? Eleven years ago? This man so perfectly explained to us what would happen if that deal went through and he was absolutely right. And I'm talking about the joint Comprehensive Plan of Action that the Iran nuclear deal, and he was right. And we're going back eleven years, So this isn't like, oh, all of a sudden. Marco Ruby is a really smart man or the smartest man in the room. No, he has been for a really long.
Speaker 4: Time, and he's very studied. I mean, he knows history, he understands this stuff. And you know, an everyday average American, even the listeners, some of the listeners that listen to your shows and Hannity's, they're not really you know, all that in the know about this stuff, and certain people just happen to recognize it. And I see it for what it is.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I am hoping hoping, hoping, hoping that his candidate, he's the candidate. I just I'm not ashamed to say I'm on his team. I'm one team Rubio when it comes down to it.
Speaker 4: I never I didn't know that he said he made those predictions in fifteen. I hadn't heard that clip until just today when you played it. That. I mean, man, he told the whole story of verbatim he did.
Speaker 1: I mean, he got everything exactly right, exactly right, all right, Well, Robert and Alabama, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And Robert was referring to my podcast, which you can find It's Rose Unplugged on all platforms. But now I'm really excited about my new show on Real Life Network. All you have to do is go to real lifenetwork dot com, sign in for free, and search Rose Unplugged, where you can download the Real Life Network app on platforms.
Speaker 3: So please give me a favorite.
Speaker 1: Check it out real lifeetwork dot com, log in and search for Rose Unplugged. Well, so my ministry, she is called by Him dot Com. We receive pray requests all the time. I have a team of women who keep everything anonymous and they pray daily for all requests, and we have a daily devotional that's coming soon, but right now we have a free weekly newsletter is very encouraging and uplifting, and you do have to subscribe for it though at she is called by him dot Com. We'll be back with more and your phone calls eight hundred nine one Sean right after this.
Speaker 5: In a scene of government lies, He's the beacon of truth. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I have time for one call, if you can make a quick al from New Jersey.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm for Jersey, Linda, I'm some joyousy.
Speaker 10: Now you're my favorite call of the day.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Linda says it better than you do, but go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you. It's a tough call between Dance and him. I do like Mark Ruby a lot. I mean I said ten towards him because but he's been out a lot and you know, out in the public a lot too. The two of them are are it's a great bench we've got, but no denying it.
Speaker 1: Al that Rubio brings with him quite a bit of experience and a tremendous amount of wisdom as we have just seen.
Speaker 3: He is, he really is. You know, I think.
Speaker 6: Spanish it's his time. Hispanic Blad's going to go that way too with him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely very very popular.
Speaker 6: With the Spanish folks. H I'm I'm a chef, so i work with a lot of of Hispanics and I'm even learning Spanish.
Speaker 3: I work with Good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 6: I date, we respect him. I lived in Key West, Florida for years, and I know a lot of Cubans and from from down living down there, and great people, absolutely great, and it is I would love to see Cuba become free again. I mean, you know, it's it's it's been horrible for these people, do you know.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that call, and you know what, I think I have to go here just because I want to close it up.
Speaker 3: But Al, you're a good guy.
Speaker 1: That's really sweet that you're trying to learn the language too so you can communicate with your staff. I love that we this is the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose, and thank you for allowing me to come into your homes your cars this afternoon. I love being with all of you. You're great people. Please check out my new show on Real Life Network. Just sign in for free and search Rose Unplugged, where you can do onload Real Life Network app on all platforms. Also check me out at Rose Unplugged. I've got a lot of podcasts up to on many platforms. And my ministry she is called by him dot com, and we take prairie requests there. We have a team of women who pray over every request and we also have free weekly newsletters that are very encouraging end uplifting, so I would love for you to check that out as well, and we have a daily devotional that's coming soon, so make sure you put that on your radar. She is called by him dot com and certainly my show at Real Life Network.
Speaker 3: Just real quick.
Speaker 1: I wanted to mention because I didn't get a chance to yet. But you know, the Senate Republicans reported that no Democrats attended a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing today featuring a CIA whistleblower who alleged doctor Anthony Fauci was involved in a cover up regarding the origins of COVID nineteen. Not one Democrat attended this. That is shameful. It really is all right. Thanks for joining me today. I love spending time with you and God blessed. Don't forget check me out Rose Unplugged. She is called by haimd dot com and also real liifnetwork dot com and just log in and look for Rose Unplugged. I think you'll enjoy it a lot great people on there. You guys are great people. Love hearing from you.