Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects.
Speaker 2: College punk Bubba's fucks that that really needs to be my ship.
Speaker 1: Like y'all don't remember Bubba spokes yes, bitch, Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Who all right?
Speaker 3: He lost sweet too?
Speaker 2: He did? I haven't seen Let me see Bubba s fucks real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this is this is not the usual intro, but something just came over me when she pressed the record, and it was like college punk Bubba spucks brown. Alright, let me see, let me see lord sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, he did lose weight. He's just a black girl to damn damn Bubba. He do look good, oh baby beard. Though these guys ship right here and white certain white man.
Speaker 3: I am to like when Travis she was doing Kayla.
Speaker 1: Fine, yeah right, but wow, his own kin, you know, he looks like one of his own. Like, I don't see how I was attracted. Travis used to be a fine.
Speaker 3: I had swag, all that swag, the.
Speaker 2: Haircut that even his skin looked a little tanner.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for she pops out with next, because you can't wait to see who what Kayla pop up next?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think she's why good. She's flying to me. I mean, she said certain remarks I didn't like.
Speaker 2: But like what.
Speaker 1: It was a few things that she said I didn't like either, I'm not pop up with somebody else.
Speaker 4: I just thought I just when I seen her before, I thought she seemed like a cool person. You heard her talk, but like, I think she still beautiful girl. But for sure, she is definitely gorgeous.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: Like when she was wish some Colledge show, Okay, because I don't want to interview. What she said, Well, she was just kind of and actually should I guess big herself up.
Speaker 3: But it's just how it came off real.
Speaker 2: Like I'm better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: But the Cameron actually said something about that.
Speaker 1: He was like, you can be the most beautiful girl, but your attitude makes you ugly.
Speaker 2: And I didn't like her after that interview. Yeah that's that's literally what she said. I fucked with that.
Speaker 1: But what I be doing, I'll be fixing messy on We got semester day. This actually is one of my family members, right, And she didn't want to I know, it's crazy. She didn't want to write me a story. She was just talking. We were just talking about it and one of my family gatherings that we had over spring break and we were talking about it, and yeah, she asked me. Yeah, because I was like, well, why are you just gonna come on my podcast? And she was like, bitch, no, I'm not coming on. Just go and tell a story. Act like I wrote it to you. I'm like, I can't act like you just write it. She was like, no, just just talk about it like we're talking about it now. Tell him about the ship, and then you help me fix it. I said, all right, Taylor, gonna help you too. She was like, she can't help me.
Speaker 2: She don't have kids yet.
Speaker 3: I said, I am about to have a child.
Speaker 2: I know, but I guarantee you this shits so ghetto. You've never been through this. So she knows that.
Speaker 1: So she's like, no, Taylor is not Taylor is very cookie cutter. She's never been through this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, fine, I'll take it exactly.
Speaker 2: I know you will, So listen, this is ghetto, Taylor. So my cousin, right, I.
Speaker 1: Should tell him your name, bitch, because I told you to write me a story. Now I gotta fucking remember everything. Should say something anyway, Kelsey right.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we call a cow when she's right on Glennovera and Baltimore. Listen, you'll no because she's a fucking clawn. Yo, fucking write me anyway.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's just said.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's in a relationship right with this guy. Now, the guy's cool. He's been around us, he's been around I've met him Baltimore was small, so I knew him before, Like you know, I knew him from around Baltimore before, but he wasn't always with my cousin. This shit right now, this nigga is known in the city too. Like, he got a lot of kids, just like my baby father. Each kid got their own mother. He got like he got seven kids with six baby mothers because he alright, his first two kids are about the same woman.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: And him and my cousin been together for about six months, but they were already they were fucking with each other before they made it official.
Speaker 2: They were fucking with each other on it off for like the year. Right. So this is the thing. She my cousin got kids too.
Speaker 1: Her kids is by one She got three girls, her kids by one guy, right, now, when she met this nigga, her baby father had a problem with him, Like now, she wasn't with her baby father, but they got engaged. Her her baby father was engaged and she ended up leaving him because he had cheated and all of that ship.
Speaker 2: So they never made it down the oist. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: She lived in his house and she ended up finding condoms and all that type of ship and everything, and she picked up and left while this nigga was at work and she left. She never even came back. They like she was for like two and a half years. Like she she left, and she she didn't talk to this nigga at all, and he's not really his daughter's lives like that. Like she just was like yeah, because when she cut niggas off, she cut Yes, she had her birthdays.
Speaker 2: Makes that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Right after I knew that's something I would do, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yep, ye see Taylor can't help you dumb, So.
Speaker 4: I mean I wouldn't still I want to have like I would cut him off. But trigging with the yeah they had kids already, Yeah, that's all right, was like that.
Speaker 1: And one, two or three, you got three girls with this nigga, and she is so primed.
Speaker 2: She was like, I'm gonna take yo.
Speaker 1: She was going through, going through and having the work, put all three of the girls in like daycare, in.
Speaker 2: School, going to do it on her own just because she likes she just I held you that right. She was like, I should have set the fuck house some fire everything.
Speaker 1: That, but she didn't and that do you know that nigga because she wouldn't take him back, decided not. He won't go ahead, nothing to do with the kids, and that was crazy and she was like, okay, got you.
Speaker 2: I don't need I don't need you for shit.
Speaker 1: So I know it was hard for her, but she once she once she left the house, she knew, I'm not coming back.
Speaker 2: I'm not even allowing him back. So that's the thing.
Speaker 1: But they recently like he started coming around for the kids, like after like a year or so, so he's in their lives, but not really like he needed to be and not enough or whatever. Right, so now she's dating this new nigga who is known as a chronic cheater all around the motherfucking city. And it got word got back to baby Daddy. So baby Daddy was like, of all nigga that you can deal with. You're gonna deal with, y'all. I mean, I know what I put you through.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I don't want that nigga around my girls. So yeah, yeah, but like this nigga has drama. Baby Mama's okay, like all of them from Baltimore to like niggas. No, listen, this is the point of this is how popular he is. Somebody in Baltimore is gonna figure out who the fuck I'm talking about, Like my my, like Baltimore listens to kV Rects, I guarantee you, I'm gonna get feedback like, bitch, you talking about him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be like, yeah, bitch, you know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And more than like yeah, bitch, I'm fucking you know what I'm saying, Like yeah, Like he actively cheats on my cousin And I'm like, bitch, if you didn't take it from your big father, why the fuck is you allowing this nigga to do it?
Speaker 2: Right? Hold up?
Speaker 1: Hold up, I know this shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but this nigga just purpose to her, the boyfriend, like, yeah, he just proposed to her, but this is the crazy thing.
Speaker 2: He proposed to her, like.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, but a few weeks before that, she caught him cheating, you know what I mean. And then you way you get around the family and shit and her and her daughters, and mind you he takes care of like he loves her daughters, like he takes care of her daughters, and he takes care of his kids. He definitely getting money. He one of them niggas in the streets. But like the thing is is like so all together they got ten kids, right, I know. Now he has custody of four of them because for the baby mothers is schizophrenic, bipolar, like yeah he yeah, yeah, that's why they're so that's why they're drama. Like one of his baby mother's locked up. Yeah, one is in a rehabs Like now, I don't know, but I was just saying, it just sounds good. It sounds like and go with the story. But no, no, no, all them bitches is drawn. Everything is street with the rehab shit all right, Yeah, like so it's straight drama.
Speaker 2: But my cousin. She he proposed to her.
Speaker 1: This bitch said yes, right because she didn't want to embarrass him. But and I went to that, we had a family gather and you know, a couple of days after and shit, and she come, bitch, look what I got showing me the ring?
Speaker 2: She like, yeah, you know, I show her my ring and shit.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you said yeah, and you just tell me like he just cheated on you caught it, you know, and you've caught him how many times? And you'll only been together for six months, bitch, and you don't caught like more bitches than monce y'all been together, Like that's crazy, you know, Like you caught him, that's that many times. And so she was just like, yeah, bitch, I didn't want to embarrass him. I didn't, I said, So you didn't mean to say yes. So I didn't want to say yes.
Speaker 2: I meant what.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean what I said. I just didn't want he proposed in front of everybody.
Speaker 3: Bitch, then if you don't already want.
Speaker 1: To So she don't know how well, two things. She don't know what she want to do, right, Kelsey, She don't know what she want to do?
Speaker 2: And also she don't.
Speaker 1: Know how to tell him that she not ready. She thinks he needs more time because she was like, bitch, he's gonna be mad.
Speaker 2: I was like, is it gonna beat on you?
Speaker 1: You say, bitch, no with women, Okay, cool, So if you're not in fear of your life, if you don't got to worry about being punched or anything, but just sit down and tell.
Speaker 4: That nigga alshow being engaged in me or getting married the next day either though.
Speaker 1: I understand that, Taylor, but no, I'm not ready to say, yeah, yo, you was just literally like and she's.
Speaker 2: Not a crier, so I'm not gonna say she was literally crying to me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm the one that got to listen to the shit every fucking time she catches it caause this is one of my favorite cousins.
Speaker 2: You know. She my older cousin.
Speaker 1: Too, So like, bitch, what, No, you just told me he cheated on you with this bitch and this bitch called your phone because he's been spending the night at her house.
Speaker 2: She told me, I can tell this put by the way too. Just don't.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, did she want to be with him or.
Speaker 2: She or any of the bitch's names. Huh.
Speaker 3: Did she want to be with him?
Speaker 1: She did, she want to be with him, but she don't want to marry him.
Speaker 2: But he's paying for the house, he's paying for the kids.
Speaker 1: And I also think because knowing who my cousin is, she's always been the type of person that's been like taken care of, like she's a captain bitch like she she's a keep up bitch, like you know, not a kept up bitch like men have to be able to keep up with her lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he pays for it all.
Speaker 4: And mind you, but what she does, she but just not bad enough to be one.
Speaker 3: Ever saying does she love him for what?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like she said, it's.
Speaker 1: More than just money, because she used to be a money hungry gold digg in his house. But yeah, but yeah, that's just really that's how we talk to each other too. Want that's time we talking about each other, you know. But yeah, she she used to be that. And and after having her last two daughters, she she started taking herself and her life way more seriously than she was taking it.
Speaker 4: Like my cousin used to do, like take any type of abuse for money, like what you.
Speaker 1: Know, Like her dating history is not good, but that's why we didn't see this coming.
Speaker 2: With her babyfather.
Speaker 1: Her beefall was actually one of the best guys that she was with, but he started cheating before a while, like he was great, like and then he just started cheating or whatever. But but she's never been a cheater, Like, she never cheated on nobody. She And when I say like, go digging ass her, I mean like she wasn't in relationships with niggas, like but couldn't nobody talk to her unless she was getting something out of it, you know what I mean. So that's when I say when I say he like, I don't mean like she was cheating in a relationship cheating, She just had a roster of niggas, you know. So she said, she said she do love him. She said she wants to you know, she don't want to leave him, but she don't want to marry him.
Speaker 2: She don't think he's ready to get married.
Speaker 1: But she said she honestly felt like he proposed because she forgave him too quickly. And so he feels like this my ride or diabage, just my damn bitch, and he did tell her. She said he did tell her instead of apologizing, because he's never apologized for fucking cheating. All he all he does is get like is point out thing is All he does is point out shit that he don't like and try to like make reasons like I did while I'm out here doing me because you was like, or because when I come home sometimes you don't feel like fucking me, or when I you know what I'm saying, or like I don't know, it's just it's just weird shit. Then he complains about like how her daughters are now, my little cousins are very disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Is no, it's been no father figure.
Speaker 1: Around for a while, and she kind of do let that big one and that the middle my middle baby, My middle little cousin very respectful, my oldest, her oldest daughter and her baby very they talk back. They disrespectful, and he was like, ain't none of my kids like this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So he kind of like criticizes her about her parenting and like, and he says, if I'm gonna be living here and I'm paying all the fucking bills, they're gonna respect me and they're going to treat me like Dad they gotta call me daddy, but they gonna treat me as if I'm their father.
Speaker 2: They're gonna fucking respect me, like you gotta. You know. He's like, I think you should start physically disciplining them. You don't. She never hit her girls, like she you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he's like, but she like, Yo, you want you want to all of this, but you cheating on me. You not even doing everything you're supposed to do. Like because she cares more, she cares more about just the money. But she also that is also a big factor. Went back in the day, that was the only only fucking factor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they live together for how long?
Speaker 2: Six months?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They lived He moved.
Speaker 1: In literally like I mean now he moved in, He moved there, like they got a place together. He got a place for them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They moved together like before they made it officials. So because they already knew they was gonna make it official. I think that she knew he had a roster of bitches. She already That's why she was sucking with him on and off for a year. Somebody you kept going in my ad yeah, bitch here street nigga, and he got bitches. So he and you want days, it's convenient for him. He did that for a whole year, and then she asked him. She gave him the ultimatum, you're gonna be with me or you're not because I'm not.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: He was like, all right, let's make it happen. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, and then he got the house, you know, and there's that if you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said that, I don't.
Speaker 4: They're not even get married right away. So she's said it's a growing relationship. Do you think he can get over her cheating? You think she can get over him cheating?
Speaker 3: Do you think does she think that he will stop cheating?
Speaker 2: No? Never, No, I know he won't stop cheating.
Speaker 1: Like I know this nigga, Like no, no, no, the nigga's my fucking homeboy.
Speaker 2: I know, like I know him, But why isn't it is not more something deeper than no I know?
Speaker 1: Now listen, it's another thing. I know he loved my cousin, Yeah he does. He loves her, but his type, like you know, he can't be with one person, and that's what she wants now.
Speaker 2: At first, she didn't give a fuck about any of that.
Speaker 1: As long as the nigga was paying bills for her, she was getting money out of him, she didn't give a fuck. But now my cousin is like, she want a fam like she want that househol because she wants more kids. Oh and the bitch pregnant. Yeah, she ain't tell me I can say that part, but she is.
Speaker 2: Okay. She text me like, bitch, how you gonna give me the whole meal?
Speaker 4: But I can't put the chart onside pregnant. I know, I know, I know, I know it, I know it just put everything that she was raising.
Speaker 2: It's a total different gear, I know.
Speaker 3: But not necessarily, I would say.
Speaker 4: I mean, now it's more complicated too, because now you have a better have another father for your child. But like it's clear the type of guy she's going for, is it, Like, yeah, you can find a guy that's not always in the streets and still takes care of you. Yeah, Well, no, I believe that you can't find a god that's not in the street sector.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do believe that. However, why it's still early.
Speaker 3: Why it's early coming.
Speaker 1: She missed the period last month. She yeah, so she literally and he knows, no, she ain't telling us, Yeah, god, no, no, no, no, no, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Tell him this yet.
Speaker 1: But he do love kids and he ain't no cap on the amount of kids that this nigga want to have, Like he don't care. He's one of them, That's what I'm saying, Like, why would you say yes? And she also feels like he ain't ever proposed to nobody before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's worried about the wrong things say, even when you were.
Speaker 2: Like she's she don't want to get married, but she was really excited to show you the ring be w Yeah, idea, she likes the idea of being a wife and being kept. Don't understand.
Speaker 3: It's a lot that goes on.
Speaker 1: And if you want to be Miss Tasha Saint Patrick, you know how that story ends. Tasha was in jail and fucking ghost. God, they stop dealing with these street niggas.
Speaker 2: Everybody know this niggas.
Speaker 1: This nigga's a big ass target people and being my friend, Like I know that, like you, I don't want my my family dealing with none of that shit.
Speaker 2: And that's like one of my favorite cousins. So it's really hard.
Speaker 1: But she did want me to come on here and like shed light on what she going through, her story and.
Speaker 2: Shit like that.
Speaker 1: I just I really want my girl to be straight, like I want her to be all right, you know, I don't know, because it's so much good about him, but it's so much bad about him. I think she also has to look more inside herself, right and understand what's your word? Like what are you okay with? And I'm like, yo, how you gonna make such a great boss ass bitch move like you had your dignity when you left them girls?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: You found that he cheated once, you know what I'm saying, But he cheated in the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: So because she found condoms like yeah, okay, you know she found a condom like rapper that nigga. It was a condom rapper and the condom was not far from the rapper.
Speaker 4: You also, Slobby, how far apart was this relationship versus.
Speaker 1: She left our baby father like three years ago? So it still ain't been that that motherfucking loan. You get what I'm saying. She left him three years ago. But and she been dealing with this nigga for a year and a half.
Speaker 2: I think, I don't know, I don't know. It's very early.
Speaker 1: I think I'm sorry. I think she should get an abortion. Yeah I did. I mean, I'm sorry, just not. I think so, you know, And I also feel as if.
Speaker 2: She should, she should leave that nigga.
Speaker 1: Y you're not You're not the girl I used to be. No more, you're not her. No more, like you don't just give a fuck about money. You got three girls looking yeah.
Speaker 3: That two three girls, and you know it's more important things.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's not and understand what a relationship and marriage is like.
Speaker 3: Don't just be excited for the ring.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, That's what I'm saying. So it's not a conversation. I love you so much, cousin. I love you.
Speaker 1: Kelsey on Glenola and Baltimore. All Just like that, we've come to yet the end of another Canful Bakfast episode with your girl just hilarious and my girl tailor.
Speaker 2: Y'all stay by the tailor, Tailor, stay by just like that piece. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.