Speaker 1: The rock like your girl face, you gotta just like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's so I would have to my ego would have to get rooms that day.
Speaker 1: You fighting rock? No, hell, no, I'm going outside.
Speaker 2: I look at my girl and say, Yo, your face just gotta looked. Here's here's a napkin here you want some pure like? I don't know what? Tell you? We gotta take this out again.
Speaker 1: I have a baby wiping the car.
Speaker 2: We can just leave. What if it happened? If you're uncomfortable, we could just leave, no worrying like then wipe.
Speaker 3: I get a bitch like yeah, dropped up Nikka to someone.
Speaker 2: Burn when it live? Like why but the stripes ain't? Then get it right now? I ain't waiting no turn, trying to avoid crumble.
Speaker 1: Yo, what.
Speaker 2: It's the funniest thing in the hands to me. That's not funny to you? What to just have a grown adult outside of a courtroom screaming rock nation, You will crumble that that.
Speaker 1: Is very funny, especially when it's like huh, because you're.
Speaker 2: What do we have to do with this? I have nothing to do with.
Speaker 1: Everybody's at their office in the cubicles, mindit their business.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, how come Kai hasn't done an interview with Meek for the rollout?
Speaker 4: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: What he just put out music? Kai is a prominent streamer. You don't see the connection there. Do they have anything else in common? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, well not that I know of. You sound like you got some news. I don't have any news. You know, people allude to ship and it's like, okay, tell me this.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for me because Kai is being fake exposed as being gay, and no one's up and arms the same way Meek was. Well, is it because Puff's not in the video?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, one someone being sassy on Snapchat while the other one allegedly got fucked by a hip hop music mogul.
Speaker 2: Well, then I would say Meek is probably ahead of the game than Kai. I mean, if we're going to compare the two and they're gayness, Meek has reached the top. But again, I don't even know if that was really news. We were watching before we started recording the Kelsey interview that I thought was about to be like.
Speaker 1: Dateline man for that shit man. They had the first forty eight music behind on the sound better that shit. I so this is about to be crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought this was gonna be the oj if I did it interview that got canned by Fox News. Yeah, I really thought. I was at the edge of my seat waiting for this.
Speaker 1: I still didn't see it. I saw some clips of it, and uh, y'all said, y'all watched it.
Speaker 2: The clips you saw is all you need. This was the biggest waste of fucking time I've ever watched.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Megan the Stallion's ex friend Kelsey Nicole did her first interview with Do we know the name of the podcast?
Speaker 4: I do not know?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, shout out to the podcast that she did this with. You said, fuck them.
Speaker 2: Damn. I'm not taking that stance, but I will say I had to scroll through an hour's worth of Kelsey's background story to even get to maybe the night in question, like sort of got.
Speaker 4: To the intro. Is crazy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have the pleasure of sitting with a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said, we have the pleasure to be what do they say, what type of guest? It was? The caliber? The caliber of guests. All we know is she fucked Tory. I knew nothing about the caliber of guests.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm apprized.
Speaker 1: That's all most women got to do these days. Just fuck somebody with some status.
Speaker 2: But don't say a caliber of guests and you're honored to have her on the show. Well, I mean it could be a caliber.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know the platform and the guests that they usually have. This could be their biggest guest. This probably is their most watched episode, right, we could have that safe to us soon.
Speaker 2: This is this is a big guest. I'm not saying it's not a big guest, and I'm not saying I would say no to this interview at all, but I wouldn't intro it as I am honored to have a caliber of guests like you on our pod today.
Speaker 1: Oh you wouldn't, but you know some people would.
Speaker 2: I also did not need an hour and a half of her backstory.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't watch it, So tell me what y'all got from it. Did she give us anything that we didn't know?
Speaker 2: No, she still has no idea why her and Meghan aren't friends. Uh, she doesn't know why her and Meghan are friends, why they're not friends anymore? Meghan fucking Tory wasn't the reason they had a fallout, But she still doesn't know the fallout, so you can try to make that math mask so her. So they haven't spoken since, so.
Speaker 1: Wait, all right, so we can throw that theory out the window. That she found out that night she did.
Speaker 7: No, she said that. She said she found out at night.
Speaker 1: Oh she did. That's when she found out.
Speaker 2: She said she was.
Speaker 5: She said she wished she would have that they could have clowned him together instead of what it became.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, sis, why didn't you come to me so we could laugh in his face? Like, yo, we both fall haha our pussies ha pussy power. Yeah, like we on to the next one.
Speaker 1: That might have changed everything.
Speaker 2: He was gonna shoot both of them.
Speaker 1: He had a two four were like, oh both ya getting bopped tonight, y'all think this is a case that's don't make that position. You gotta delete that sound bite. The only one with that sound bite, and no one, nobody else has that sound bite, literally nobody else.
Speaker 2: How does he even get that makes me laugh so much? I legitimately screen recorded off YouTube and edit it myself.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it all right. So she said she doesn't know why her may are not friends anymore. She wished that they could have clowned about both of them fucking sleeping with Toy together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which Megan just would have came to her and been like, yeah, I'm also fucking okay.
Speaker 1: So what did What did we get as far as the night of events.
Speaker 2: Well, Kelsey made it very clear, which this was new information to me that I wasn't aware of. Apparently in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles in general, there are cameras everywhere. Yeah, so she's suggesting that there should be a video somewhere and that that could relieve her from any of these accusations that she has of her shooting Megan and said of Tory, she oh, she believed that Los Angeles has cameras.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a safe assumption.
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware she brought it to my attention.
Speaker 1: So she did say that she wished that the video would come out so that her name can be clear.
Speaker 2: That's saying a lot. Yeah, but she's been said that she didn't of course, and she said that.
Speaker 5: Night was the last time of herst seeing mag She hasn't seen her since that night, but.
Speaker 2: Still doesn't know why they're not friends anymore, because it wasn't because of Tori.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she didn't take the stand right.
Speaker 2: It didn't take a one puff of her hookah the entire two hours either just held the hookah hose in her hand.
Speaker 1: Somebody experts will say that's a sign of withholding and yeah, trying to hold on to something.
Speaker 2: Well, the way they did the the first forty eight trail and she had the hookahs one. I thought it was hilarious that she was doing the serious interview with hookah. Yeah, but I thought we'd get like some crazy moments where she'd be like she'd in Helle and be like Tori shot that bitch, and like mad smoke will come out. Yeah, we gotten the nice events, like we would see it, right, she blows the smoke and we would see the reenact.
Speaker 4: The security footage just comes to life.
Speaker 2: I would have been great in pre production, yeah.
Speaker 1: The post production for for that team to do that, that would have been fired.
Speaker 2: But she didn't even tell a story, so there would have been no option for that at all. This was just this was pointless.
Speaker 4: It sucked.
Speaker 2: Why she did an interview is beyond me. I'd still her life story cool, but that's attention.
Speaker 7: Attention is why she did.
Speaker 4: But she said she's not looking for attention.
Speaker 3: Okay, at the end of the day, everybody should have known she couldn't say certain things.
Speaker 2: You're gonna purjury yourself. You can't.
Speaker 3: You would understand and say you don't know who shot making. It wasn't me, but I don't know who. I don't know who shot her, so you she can't say anything else on the interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then to say you wish the video would come out so people so your name could be clear. I mean that's saying a lot. So she's clearly taking like I didn't do that ship she's she's been say she didn't do it though, right, so here she is again saying it, doubling trippling down on it. But I'm just tired of this whole story, honestly. Yeah, Like, I mean, it's just it's had his day in court. I believe that Tory is still pushing for an appeal hasn't been successful, hasn't been successful as of yet. I don't know if it will be successful. But yeah, I'm just I'm done with this story though, Like I'm just kind of it's been what four years something like that. Yeah, Yeah, I'm I'm just I'm off it.
Speaker 2: That's what I have. Some fucking piece.
Speaker 1: Oh Meg got piece.
Speaker 2: She got Nike endorsements, she got plenty it fitness Nike. That's what they gave to me.
Speaker 1: Definitely didn't give her a piece of Nike. But she seems to be doing all right. She looked good, you know, I mean, then got in the gym. Some people say she's probably that Olympic ship. I don't believe. I believe she really worked out.
Speaker 2: Also, Kelsey was rapping along to the Nikki disc that was big headlines. Look at what the yo? Man?
Speaker 4: Did you say that sound bite your phone? That did not know your computer?
Speaker 1: It's a lot of weird, weird weird. Yeah, it's like, what the you know?
Speaker 2: Knowing the lyrics of that song is hilarious to me, like to rap along to it, even if it is about you. I still feel like, do you think she was riding in her card to that record enough times to know the lyrics?
Speaker 1: Well, if you heard if NICKI was to put your name in the song, you would have remembered that bar broomstick freestyle.
Speaker 2: I probably I don't watch the clip of her talking about shoving and broomstick in my ass, so not a song.
Speaker 1: It's not a song. It's not a free style. You put a beat over that was off the she she definitely spit that off the head. That was I don't think she wrote that. I think she came in just like you look like you get brooms of your ass like I don't know why she chose that, but whatever. But if Nicky was to put you put your name in an actual song, you remember that bar I guess, Yeah, of course you.
Speaker 2: Would rememberbody played it. I wouldn't rap along to it. Yeah you would, Yes, you do that, Yes you would.
Speaker 4: You'd play like the no, not even.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, who would play it? So if if Nicki Minaj had a record about shoving a broomstick in my ass, you think if somebody played it like when I walked into the club, I would start rapping along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would actually tell them to bring the bottles out and play that part of the song when the bottles.
Speaker 2: Came and bring it, keep bringing it b I would boost the bottle, show how come? Just like bar back, where's the broom? What I do with this coooka lamp? You know, I'll make everything in here disappear with one sit I'll make everything in this fucking room discipline, I'll play with sick. Do you think she would she would uh pair that broom ship with Do you think she try to do like that one flow she does? Or she'll say something and then put one word at the end of it, like you try to add sweep in there.
Speaker 5: Broomstick rhymes with dick, so you could probably get there would definitely be like a flip on a gay pun.
Speaker 1: Did we start the d words all yet?
Speaker 2: We should know, Julian, how is that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Because think about what else? Tign is just stick a lot rick pause kick fair?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Rick is a pause backed up? I didn't I see. I wasn't even thinking of another one in the even though you didn't say the word.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're down to, Yeah, he's down to.
Speaker 2: I think she would try to add some like sports line in there and add sweep at the end of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but streaking is sweet, yo. So Julian, what is this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: What is this? What does this be?
Speaker 1: You told me you got something happened over the weekend. Yeah, I know he was outside doing whatever he was doing. So I came in today and you told me, like yo, I got beef. I'm like, okay, that's always funny when somebody says they have beef. But what is this beef thing? What happened?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 5: Roy de Marris and I last night we're in the Twitter spaces the community, which is fine. We should people if you're listening join that actually a good time.
Speaker 4: It's a good hang.
Speaker 2: Had really good time.
Speaker 1: And it was a good time that you have a sort of spaces.
Speaker 2: We just talked about stuff. It was like fun to talk with listeners.
Speaker 5: It was like pod music focus at first, and then it was like a hard switch to like what did they call it, the Freaky Questions or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, off the rails that ship.
Speaker 4: That's when I started speaking.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He was muted for three hours. I was then when I was asked what position I can see my child? And Julian was like, hey, let me tell you about this story. I unman he said.
Speaker 5: Someone asked Roy, what position did you conceive of Amara? And it was like a slipper of silence, and I unmuted and said he was on all fours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's funny. No, it's not all right, So tell me, so tell me about this beef thing.
Speaker 5: So I found out the girl that I've been seeing, I should really stop doing this to myself. The girl I've been seeing for a bit, the one that Rory met. We went to a show together over the weekend. She was getting pursued by an MBA, one of the greats, like consistently for a while, multiple occasions with like very specific stories.
Speaker 4: She had proof and all this shit.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest, hilarious.
Speaker 5: And I'm not gonna we're not going to share on the show who it is, but it's him.
Speaker 2: So the Bill Walton. So they met a court side of the game.
Speaker 5: They were in town playing the nets, and you know, got the slip from the guy, like one of the team managers like, hey, one of the players from this team wants to talk to you didn't specify who, and then they had to like fill out all this shit. She gave it, and then she got a call later that night and said, hey, it's revealed the player and they're getting a table at Little Sister. If you know New York, you know Little Sister. And of course when he goes out, everyone goes out. So it was the whole team was there and he's like, you know, comes out to hers. It's like on the booth and just like the small talk schmoozing. And then at the end of the night it was like, hey, you want to come up?
Speaker 4: She said no. I said, you don't lie to me.
Speaker 2: She went up.
Speaker 5: I said do you don't have the light? And I was like that's and then she goes, yeah, but he's not my type. And I was like, but it's blank, Like come on, I would go up.
Speaker 2: Actually, that All fours joke was actually about you.
Speaker 4: I believe her because she was. She was very matter of that.
Speaker 5: She's like, no, like he's cool, he's just literally not my my type. And I was like, okay, interesting, glad I am. So then they saw each other again All Star weekend last year, same deal. Tried to get the whole routine, do it again.
Speaker 2: She's last year Vegas, so so she's at All Star week.
Speaker 5: So her friend works in the league m M.
Speaker 4: And it gets even more close. So then I find out.
Speaker 2: What is her friend doing in the league.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know. I didn't ask.
Speaker 5: She's an influencer, she's influenced, watch her strong independent, She's a lady Repell.
Speaker 2: Being friends with the Lady rep crazy.
Speaker 7: Why do y'all call them lady rep?
Speaker 1: Female rep? She's a female referee.
Speaker 7: Okay, but why did she get to be a referee.
Speaker 1: Because there's only like a five female referees in the in the league.
Speaker 2: Basically a waitress. Here's the ball? Oh would you like a time out? Okay?
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 5: So I found out on the third time they met that he the player, does business with one of her very good friends. He's an investor in an alcohol but some brandy owns.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So then when he when that relationship was established, that he respects the person that she's close with.
Speaker 4: It was never about like I'm trying to beat. It was all.
Speaker 2: About, yo, how's your family like?
Speaker 5: Tell me about you know, your upbringing, And then he would tell her about his famil That shit was like very much like, we're friends. Now I see you as a human rather than a whole. And I thought that was interesting. So now apparently everything's shit is sweet. We're all in a good place. But I wanted to ask, should I have beef with this person?
Speaker 2: No, that ain't even a bitch. Yeah, he can't have beat Now I can't look at this the same now.
Speaker 1: But now I'm looking at you like, that's what you think Beef is he don't even know about you?
Speaker 2: He might, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know about you. You want to know what j Cole knows and Janet. I don't know about Janet knowing about you, but Ja Cole knows.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: You think he saw that thug clip and thought, oh, he's probably talking to the girl I wanted to fuck.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, because mutual follow, he follows you no, like she would be the mutual follow.
Speaker 4: It would be like followed by and then say her no.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking that this gentleman is stalking your Instagram based off a YouTube short he saw. Baby, it was like, oh, definitely gotta find this guy's graham.
Speaker 1: No, I'll go promise you he's not. He has no idea who you are. Now you're saying you believe her that she didn't go upstairs to his room.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe her.
Speaker 4: I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 2: That's cute for now. These guys are in that early phase where you know it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you something. You believe her now, so y'all get serious start dating. Three years down the line, you one night, she falls asleep, phone in hand, phone open, text message going off.
Speaker 2: You open, you look at her phone.
Speaker 1: It's a text from him, and it's like you start reading the text naturally, it's a hammer pick that she double tapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you break up with her?
Speaker 5: So that's the thing, Like if it's not about the person per se, it's the fact that it's the lie, Like just tell me, you can just tell me if you did.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't care.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I would understand if you did that, Like she was single at the time, Like it's him, fucking why not for the story?
Speaker 2: For the story.
Speaker 5: I'm not him, But like if there was a woman equivalence, yes, for the story, I would fucking do that one hundred percent, right, So, no, I would. I wouldn't care if it was him. It's just I would care that she felt like she lied to lie. Yeah, just tell me, so you break over her? I did be a conversation. Wouldn't need to happen. I don't think it, Like hopefully when get to that point, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Well, let me put it in the other scenario. What if she told you that she went upstairs and fucked, would you have judge her. No, but how would you? How would because you're viewing this gentleman as beef and she didn't fuck, how would you feel if she did?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 5: No, the bee's for the joke. Damaris said, he's married. I don't give a ship. These guys do this stuff all the time, Like, come on, except for Steph car NBA great you think, Yeah, he's licking toes on the off season, like let him do their thing.
Speaker 2: Pump out a kid every other month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she doesn't have time to cheat. Well, he keeps her in the house, so you wouldn't have judged her if she went upstairs. No, not all, I would have judged yours on Why are you telling me this story?
Speaker 2: I'm forgot how it can because I guarantee there's plenty of women that I've dated, talk to ben with that have had one night stands with NBA players. Just why are you telling.
Speaker 4: This to me?
Speaker 5: Well, his name is always being mentioned, so I think his name is even more reason why he's bringing this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like never gonna watch a game like, I'm not judging a girl that has a one night staying with an NBA player like that is what it is. Everyone's an adult, But like, why are you coming to me to tell me that you fucked the NBA player if like we're getting to know each other in date, Like, that's weird to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need to know that. I'm one of those guys Like I don't need to know that. I don't care about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's information you could just keep to yourself. Different scenario if Julian was like in the same circle as that guy or working with him or something, then she would probably have the right to be like, Yo, just to let you know, just so you don't look crazy. You know, there was this one time in Vegas. Just don't have me looking crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hi, Okay, I just want to know what about that situation? What about me telling you about that situation? Because I agree, right, but what about me telling you that situation will make you look uncrazy? So just because you know now it makes you look uncrazy.
Speaker 1: No, it's just I know how to move. Yeah, Like, I don't want to potentially possibly be in a room with this gentleman kicking it and I'm like, oh my girl about to come up. I'm about to walk in whatever. We at a restaurant wherever, and like I'm sitting here kicking it with somebody that blew your back out before, Like I.
Speaker 5: Don't Yeah, it wouldn't be let me know, Like I don't want to look me up club next time they're in town, and like we happen to be the same. I wouldn't feel away now because in my mind, at least to my knowledge, nothing happened. But if I did find out they're like, then I'd be like, I don't want to go to the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't kick it. I've been in situations where I've been in rooms with people that have slept with the girl I was dating, talking to whatever, dating, let's go dating something curious that I was dating, and I knew and I was completely fine with it. I've also been in rooms where I didn't know and found out later and felt way shittier about that. Yes exactly, Like if I know and like find everyone has a past, I'm cool in that room. Yeah, I look, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Like just just let me know, just so I know where it's at with everybody in here, Like, okay, cool, Like you did not you don't have a relationship history with none of these guys, right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Oh you used to date him, you used to around him.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, so let's because we're in the podcast multiverse. Let's say, let's say you're bitch fucked Ian, right, you have a you guys have a relationship with Ian already, he's cool.
Speaker 7: Whatever you find out the girl that you're now in love with.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that was like the last I was thinking of the NBA.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of NBA players. I was like, what Ian do we know in the NBA?
Speaker 7: I said, literally said podcast move.
Speaker 2: I thought you were just saying for podcast purposes, let's have this conversation.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm talking about in the podcast multiverse.
Speaker 2: I don't know about it.
Speaker 3: That's your world, That's what I'm saying. It's people that you will encounter for work.
Speaker 1: My girl, if my girl fucked with I, your.
Speaker 2: Girl fucked Ian?
Speaker 3: Okay right now, you already I Ian came on this podcast.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me if your girl fucked Ian befo for you wouldn't allow him to come on the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying she's not my girl no more, that's true.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, why that's what I'm trying to make it.
Speaker 1: Like wait but no, no, like y'all started dating, like I found out, Like like podcasts.
Speaker 4: You say you're together for like two three months.
Speaker 3: And the ends like all right, no, or like you guys have been together for like six months or whatever, and that's a longer time. She comes, she starts to think, she's like, oh, you know, you guys are having a conversation. She's like, oh yeah, by the way, just so you know, like I had sex with this podcaster before you might encounter him. So you're telling me that changes your dynamic with your girl and your or your dynamic with Ian.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, as long as she tells me that before, like you know what I mean, Like I don't want to, don't I don't want to find out, Like when Ian was here and we just started in conversation and yeah, I'm about to pick up my girl, you know somebody her Like oh oh, like, oh that's your girl, Like oh yeah, I know her.
Speaker 4: He still got a location.
Speaker 2: Okay, but even if you Okay, so let's say your girl before you that's why he's in town for a conference. He's gonna look at her her portfolio.
Speaker 3: No, but like, so even if she told you that before, does that now stop you from saying to n if Ian, actually, what you're doing?
Speaker 2: That now stops you from saying I'm going to pick my girl up? No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, So you say I'm going to pick my girl up, and then Ian like, oh, we're like who your girl?
Speaker 7: And you say who your girl's name is?
Speaker 2: That's also a weird question. They're gonna have the same react girls who is asking who's your girl?
Speaker 7: Well, you know whatever, like or she comes up to the office to.
Speaker 2: But if I know that her and Ian have had history, and sorry, Ian, because I know you're in a relationship, we're putting the shit on you. I don't think he's in a relationship. I take I'm sorry for putting a relationship on you, like you do it a lot. Go ahead, my bad, it's the podcast universe. If I know that her and Ian have a history already, and she tells me before my Ian interview, she's not gonna come up to the studio when Ian is here, that's the fact, Like, no fucking way pull up to the stud Yeah you want to say hot to your old friend, NA stay home, Like that's not happening, But I'm not going to cancel the Ian interview.
Speaker 1: Yo, the male ego is so freshile, So it's ridiculous, it's so fragile. But no, I laugh at it now because now, you know, when you're young, you don't understand. Like when you see young dudes that like have a girlfriend and you see they get upset and they start acting, it's like, what's up. It's really he just don't know how to address the fact that his ego is so fragile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's adult.
Speaker 1: The older you get what I'm saying, The older you get it, just become aware of it and you can laugh at it. You can laugh at how fragile the ego is because it's kind of like, all right, so your girl slept with somebody that you know before y'all even met and got together. Like that's not a big deal. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The way in which you find out, I think is what matters, because that will help not bruise or like hurt my ego in a sense, because I don't want to find out why I'm sitting here kicking it with somebody like that, oh ship, like you used to fuck with my girl?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to find out like that because then that's kind of like, damn nigga. Like now the whole is I could have came in here with a different angle, Like I could have came in here, you know what I'm saying, Like, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think it's just a little different.
Speaker 1: No, I'm walking into a walking into an interview knowing that, Okay, I'm about to sit down and talk to somebody that you had a relationship with my girlfriend before.
Speaker 2: We change about the interview because now I could.
Speaker 1: Just I gotta get my ship off fast and ship yeah nah, but now I gotta get my ship off faster. Now I gotta let this nigga know, like, yo, hold on my nigga, because I understand you know you my my girl got a little history.
Speaker 3: But you can always see when niggas do that and it comes off corny.
Speaker 2: That's okay. We're gonna just be some cobs in this motherfucker night. Like I don't give a fuck. Let me know that you fuck this nigga before I sit down to have an interview. Yeah, just let me know. I don't care how corny it comes. Let me fucking know. So I'm not walking in here because.
Speaker 1: It's it's worse if he knows, like, and he knows that I don't know.
Speaker 5: You want to be equal playing Yeah, like Joe Marris's question of what makes you look crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you look like if he knows that that that he had sex with my girl and he knows that I don't know that, yo, come on man, like that's you can't have me out here like that. I might as well be walking around with a throng on.
Speaker 2: That's true. I might as well making fucking con videos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what the fuck? At that point? Look are you kidding me? You gotta tell me. And that's the only reason I want to know. Just so in moving in different rooms and you never know who you end up in a room with, That's true, Okay, Like cool, I just not I'm not gonna treat the person any differently. I'm not gonna treat my girl any differently. Like, But it's a problem if I find out a certain way and then I know that the dude knows that me and you together, but he knows that I don't know.
Speaker 2: We have we have fragile egos. But I don't think that's part of it. Like not wanting her to come up while we do the interview. To me, isn't a fragile ego, it's just what do the women say, protect my piece? Yeah, I just want to protect my piece, even if I.
Speaker 7: Take away your piece though, outside of your.
Speaker 2: Ego, if I can, if I can avoid a situation where I have to where I have to have my girl and one of her past partners who I have a working relationship with, all in the same room, if I can avoid that, I'm gonna avoid it.
Speaker 3: But that has to do with your ego. It's not like they're gonna start making eyes at each other. It's literally your ego.
Speaker 2: So I should just invite it. For she doesn't come up with studio anyways, but when her ex is here, I should invite her. Like to me that the girl is. That's not a studio, this is the multiverse. Multiverse, multiverse, Uli, your partner is gonna come up, Okay, we can. We can use me in my personal life, my current relationship. I know somebody that she dated years before we ever met. I'm associates with that person. She told me when we first started talking. It's been completely fine. That doesn't mean that I'm going to go to his job with her and ask for a fucking glass of wine.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: That's not a it's not an ego thing. It's just like, why would I he's a bartender.
Speaker 4: If he's saying no to a glass of wine, you know he ain't.
Speaker 2: Turned around loser off of wild.
Speaker 1: We'd like, I don't drink.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. That's a lot. How you know she like that year of soft not that year, But if I can avoid that doesn't make my ego fragile. I actually it didn't bother me at all. I thought it was really cool and mature of her to tell me, like, hey, I know you know this person and we're getting a little serious. We dated years and years ago. I thought that was cool. That does not mean I'm gonna be like, hey, do you want to go to this restaurant together today? Yeah, Like, that's not a fragile ego. It's just like, why put yourself in that.
Speaker 3: You're going out of your way to do something that you usually don't. Diet, And I'm saying if her not coming to the studio would be her going out of her way not to do something that she regularly does just because.
Speaker 2: Somebody is there that she used to sleep with. I understand I have some and just stay home that day.
Speaker 7: Yes, I understand why you wouldn't want it.
Speaker 3: My point in that was you saying that that has nothing to do with ego, when it actually does because it's it's not dangerous, it's not an office we awkward for you because of your ego.
Speaker 2: So not wanting to be in certain situations is all ego based that situation, that particular Yes, that particular situation because of your ego.
Speaker 5: But if Roy is doing uh this, say the back to the in multiverse scenario. If I, if I interview and you're here to actually get work done, why wouldn't you want the environment to be like all about the work?
Speaker 4: Why would you want girl in the room.
Speaker 5: To then make Even if it's the same thing and everything's cool, it's still there's like this energy.
Speaker 4: Just avoid it, do the work.
Speaker 2: Like she's never she's never watched any other interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's reverse it. Let's hold on, let's reverse reversal. Hold on, now, hold on, let me let me put this thing together. So your boyfriend is a podcaster and he's sitting down, he's interviewing Handy, his ex girl standing from the stop. Ex girl is a recording artist. Her album's coming out, right, Okay, she's on she's on home run.
Speaker 2: So my man's a podcaster.
Speaker 3: He's interviewing artist that he used to date, Coyle Lorat Yeah, okay, right, you know that she's coming to the studio today.
Speaker 2: Do you go to the studio that day? That's not reversed, No I ask you, But I'm just saying, do you go to the studio that day? Do I go?
Speaker 3: Do I regularly go to the studio? If I regularly go to the studio, I go to the studio.
Speaker 1: I mean you popping every now and then you'll go, like you'll go by the studio, not like every you don't go to every fucking recording but you know, you popping every now and then. But this day his ex girlfriend who's a recording artist, is coming to his show and he's interviewing her.
Speaker 2: Do I go? Yeah, I'll go?
Speaker 1: But why you go?
Speaker 2: No? Not ego? Why curiosity? I don't know, because I'm nosy. Nosy curiosity like what nosy trying to smell some ship for that ego? No, that's not I don't think that's ego though, all better question so how was mine? Not ego? But nah, you're.
Speaker 1: Asking the wrong questions. Better question. You usually go to the studio. You usually go to the studio very casual, no makeup, sweats.
Speaker 2: Oh come on now, hoe merch hoodie? You no chilling?
Speaker 1: How do you go to the studio dress that day?
Speaker 2: I have the merch hoodie on, but the face canna be beat here, gonna be laid? Why ego you go?
Speaker 3: It's shame about to say, Oh that's you.
Speaker 2: You ain't the only bad bitch in the world. Baby, say you allow him to have a good interview? No, because obviously they probably had chemistry at some point. I didn't. I didn't hear what he was saying. I was saying to know that something else, That's all. I have a good What if they did? What if they start key kiing a little too much and start reminiscing like, oh my god, remember twenty eleven. I'd rather like yo, Remember twenty eleven. She's like yo, I couldn't walk straight for two days after that night.
Speaker 7: First of all, she's not doing that.
Speaker 2: You don't know how coy give it up? If okay, don't what if you the pod verse?
Speaker 3: No, this is the thing though Shorty does that you're doing that to test if I'm pussy or not.
Speaker 2: That's what I That's how I know we're getting a good interview.
Speaker 1: We know each other personally, we have a history, so this interview is completely different. This is completely different from your breakfast club.
Speaker 2: They talked about that in pre production.
Speaker 1: Then hey, yeah, we're going to be making it personal. We have we have, we have a relationship.
Speaker 3: Pull that out and he looks stuck like that one's supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, you think I'm pussy? Okay, what if she doesn't know about you because she ain't supposed to because you were saying it was crazy like that we need to know if our girls slept with a dude? Why do we need to know that was crazy? How would you feel walking into that interview and you didn't.
Speaker 1: Know that your boyfriend used to fuck with Coy.
Speaker 2: And Coy looks at He's like, sweetie, can they get a water?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, and looks at you like like you just work here. My whole body got hot, yo, But that's water. Ego is trying to get out, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah said that ego. That ego is trying to jump about her chest. Just now you so that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah she hurt? Don't water? Does it hurt? Right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: But you would get the fuck out of my face before it get bad out here?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is you talking about? Damn like you but a water bitched on something? Are you standing closest to the cool summing me? What if you? What if you're the closest one to the front.
Speaker 7: I tip that whole bitch over will all be parched in this?
Speaker 2: What if she like didn't even order water and something really obscure like a cream shasta soda and made.
Speaker 5: You go out and get What if her guy ordered it and he knew that was her drink, like your man was like I know what she wants and it's like this obscure.
Speaker 1: Oh what if your man from the couch you on all your baby? Can you grab a water to waters?
Speaker 2: And then and then she says, oh, I didn't know you were in a relationship.
Speaker 3: No, no man, no man that will ever be with me, will ever even a lot?
Speaker 2: Go grab a up and you grab me too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna go grab two waters and my way, I'm gonna grabb another nigga too.
Speaker 1: Dam grabbing a nigga on the way out. But but if you were at these other interviews, niggas is just in the hall way in like, man, that's crazy. And if you do walk outside there's women could get a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: If you had been to other interviews when it wasn't his exies. I'm sure if he said, babe, do you mind grabbing us two waters, she would do it right, yes, but don't play in my face. I didn't say I didn't have it, eig.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we have an issue.
Speaker 2: We all have a huge one. We all have one.
Speaker 1: I'm just pointing out the point of that whole conversation. Would just pointing out that men and women both have fragile egos. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. And I'm lying about my maturity. I would never interview Ian if I knew he my girl exactly exactly. I'm like, come on, I ain't doing that. I'm not saying it would like there'd be an issue. I'm just I'm cool.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 2: Gave about the stock market this week is in the trash right now.
Speaker 1: I don't even t in them stocks.
Speaker 3: You telling me if the interview was already booked and you tell your girl, yo, I got an interview. Oh, we have an interview today with so and so, And she's like, oh him, I fucked him.
Speaker 2: This would be the call with him. I fucked him.
Speaker 4: That's a sick way she.
Speaker 2: Would have said I and that's fine, but saying oh him would have pissed me off even more. Yeah, like don't know him.
Speaker 3: So you gonna call fucking me and Julian and say your contact that nigga.
Speaker 1: Ship when it's a nigga that just like slept with your girl and didn't take her serious. Yeah, that hurt. That's like damn, like he ain't even want you, Like, you know what I think? Probably I am stretched out here, I am stressed out, choking me and this niggadn't even and this nigga didn't want you, And then it gets it and then get and then it gets to the point where you're like, shit, I look better than this nigga though, like and he ain't want you.
Speaker 2: It's like, see, that's fair though, because the majority of the time you're comparing yourself amongst another man to see if you'd like your girl enough.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm good about mine.
Speaker 2: That's not gay.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it I'm looking at a dude that I'm like, I look better than this dude, Like it just says what it is.
Speaker 2: But that's there's so much like you that means you shouldn't take her seriously. You know, I'm just saying, like, yo, he didn't take you serious and stressing battling demons.
Speaker 3: Because not even that you just she might not have been the person for him, Like there's girls that.
Speaker 1: You but also the nigga that looks it's uglier that you be like yo, nah, you know, it just wasn't the right to your girl, Like now I just hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm probably cool with this. Not to say the truth that I just gave you about my girls, not their last relationship before me that I knew the guy. Yeah, I probably would have felt a way if he just like beat That's what I'm saying. I think I think I'm okay with it because they actually you have to feel away.
Speaker 1: And when a dude just like had sex with your girl and just like curved it, oh.
Speaker 2: Well yeah that's yeah, I get nerv says and she's like, well see baby, wasn't that serious, Like yes, the problem that's crazy like a dude, just curve every girl, like, for the most part, has every girl has been in that situation. Yeah, but how many times do you meet how many times you got on that to a girl girl did not take her seriously? Beat and skeating, scaattle. That was the way of life for me, like exactly. But you've created years of insecurity amongst a thousand women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I shouldn't did that.
Speaker 5: Someone's wife her that car is gonna come. That's what I feel about my situation because she said no. At least that's what I was told a lot of them. I feel great about it.
Speaker 1: She went to the club, She went to All Star. She went to All Star weekend. Leg up, she went to the club All Star weekend. You think she didn't go to the room ship, Oh she got she was. She went to that room before he did.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I'm not gonna put that on I'm not gonna put her idea jacket. I'm not gonna put that on her jacket. There are women who won't fuck like. I would never fuck that gentleman if he approached me.
Speaker 2: I would never. I would never do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not jacking at I'm not Jack.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why.
Speaker 3: Y'all think, because y'all be looking up to these men that all the wop that women can't hurt him.
Speaker 2: He actually ships on him pretty often. I don't look up to that nick you. I just see niggas you used to fuck with. You wouldn't. Why did you say Jerry West's name?
Speaker 3: My bad?
Speaker 2: You see how fast? You see how fast? Because it's just like you get to a point where say, yo, just stop cause niggas understand. Niggas understand. I understand that you've seen niggas I used to. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Not real not realistically, but like you never fun with the nigga that's on that level.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But you don't understand. I don't always. It doesn't always matter to every female. I know this is hard because you grew up around niggas with money, so you were you were raised around groupies. Some women have other he was. Some women value more than just money and status. The money is status. I don't understand why you don't see that. There's plenty of women who aren't like that for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, I'm with you on that, But you can't say that in one sentence and then in a conversation a few days ago, be mad because you went out with a nigga that you found out is something and that he was broke, ban What does that happen?
Speaker 2: You can that nigga is far from broke.
Speaker 3: Okay, but broke isn't the only like, that's not the only deterrent. Money is just something you need to have, kind of like your side to Okay, but let's let's that's not the only thing though. That man is not attractive to me. That man is married. That man is not my type.
Speaker 1: Will you agree that you slept with some guys before that today you aren't attracted.
Speaker 2: To mm hmm okay, yeah, all right, So.
Speaker 1: At some point or another you're not attracted to people, that attraction changes, right.
Speaker 2: It's well, but at the time I slipped with them, I was attracted to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, physically, physically, he may not be the most handsome guy to you, Right, he's in shape.
Speaker 3: He's also, he's married, he's cool, all of that great, And he's looking for a one night staying in a hotel room on the road. He's looking for a group he's looking for a groupie.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking for he's looking for a night of memories.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've had.
Speaker 3: What you're telling me is that the only attractive thing about this man to me would be his money and his success.
Speaker 2: That's that's all that. It takes some time, okay, but I'm telling you that those sides most times women, real.
Speaker 3: Real women that don't do ship for me. I'm not money and success. That's that he's not gonna do anything.
Speaker 4: That's why I like her so much.
Speaker 2: That does nothing for me. Oh I fuck somebody who has money. Oh I fuck.
Speaker 7: Money is not sexually transmitted.
Speaker 3: No success, it is if you travel them success exactly. Success is not sexually transmitted him and suddenly become successful. I fuck him.
Speaker 2: Leave the You don't see the blueprint for what these girls are doing. That interviews you could do if you fucked him, You don't you have you're not looking at you're not looking at them.
Speaker 3: You would be on club station, compromising myself, my fucking privacy and all of that.
Speaker 2: For what for what? For just a night of fun? It's mad niggas.
Speaker 3: I could go have fue with without all the extra. Not that nigga though, But see that's just he's the apex that nigga the top of the food to me, like, I don't I to you cool?
Speaker 2: Take you out of it?
Speaker 1: But can you can you agree that? Can you agree that to eighty percent of women? I wouldn't mean I wouldn't be what do you see this pictures online every day talking about all of y'all. I really just need five hundred thousand in a hug that nigga can make it.
Speaker 2: A hug at the club. Definitely. His bank will actually transfer it from his cash aff. The only person on earth with cash an half a million cash having half a million. I'm just the only bank account that could do it. Everybody.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't hurt that gentleman all everybody. He wasn't gonna pay that girl five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Not everything. It's the only thing I'm saying. What's wrong with the people.
Speaker 7: Who's who's in for sale? That's what's up. But not everybody's pussy.
Speaker 2: Everybody's pussies for sales.
Speaker 1: Just different currencies.
Speaker 2: Everybody periods for sale. Yeah, oh yeah, everybody has price.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well would you would you interview him if you knew he beat?
Speaker 4: Why would I?
Speaker 2: I'm not in here, I'm not an interviewer. I mean, would you have my mind to talk? Honestly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it would be more because would you.
Speaker 2: Want to be on in the corner, fila? What did you get him a coffee? Would you invite her to the No? Would you get him a coffee?
Speaker 4: How would I invite her? She's never been here?
Speaker 2: Apparently I have a fragile ego because I didn't want to invite.
Speaker 5: Uh, I after my girl on your side, I'm not inviting my girl. Like, Yo, we have the guy that's trying to smash. Actually would probably be more awkward for him because he didn't be Yeah, allegedly he wanted to, though he wanted multiple times.
Speaker 4: Shame up.
Speaker 2: But that's still a thing when a nigga wanted to have sex with your girl. All right, I give up my mom high wanting to your girl. He shot it at her, like he shot it and missed and missed. Yeah, but that's still a thing. Like Yo, this nigga wanted to fuck my girl. It's still a thing. So just you should day extremely un attractive women.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: Though the thing was one bitch you had, I wonder fuck her. That don't mean nothing bitch I had. Yeah, we had this bitch in a multiverse, which in one of our multiverse, we don't even use the word bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to freak. We were at a show, she was a family friend. Yeah, but myself, I'm sure Julian wanted to fuck her too.
Speaker 2: Like wait, so it's a thing if dudes want to fuck your girl, which is like shot at it so that you have attractive girl and shoot shore talking about like the nigga they had like conversations before and he shot it at like yo, like you want to come to the room, and she denied it. That sounds like that's fine. I don't feel but I still look at this nigga were in the same room like bitch as niggas.
Speaker 4: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Wait, are y'all together? Me and the girl?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you could feel a way I thought. I thought you just met in the history of time she.
Speaker 1: Was shot at, shooting at my girl?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about a different scenario. I'm with you that, Yeah, I'm with you. I thought you were saying in the past that a guy just shot at her and got to know like you like nigga just come up to me like yo, shorty was good. I'm sitting right here. What world does that happen? Are you crazy? Okay, she's not happening. What are you doing to the gentleman that we're talking about? If he does that in your face, it's the one that i'm because. I'm because I'm losing that fight.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I say I pop off, but I don't know. If I pop off I was together.
Speaker 5: And try to, I would like I would probably gesture to her like, oh, like she's with me, kind of thing, like like a loving embrace.
Speaker 2: I'm square up with him. He's got like a foot and a half onw You just got to take the bitch ass round and be like, do you want me to call your wife?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 2: What would your wife think about this?
Speaker 4: Real? You got to snitch at that point. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Pop on that, nigga.
Speaker 2: I really thought you were suggesting washed and would feel away wash just because wash girl. I'm get.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get that one. Crack whatever, All right, that's all. Of course, he's a fucking he's a tank. Of course, I understand that. But I'm gonna crack that niggas skull. Believe that it's a plate. It's something on this table where it's going upside.
Speaker 2: He gonna eat that ship. That's okay. I got off though. I think my hardest sucker punch, I don't think. Yeah, no, you'll be surprised.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: You need an object.
Speaker 2: You gotta be surprised. Candle with an object, I think I'd be able to do it.
Speaker 1: That was just one every four months with niggas think that's me and Walmart whooping that big nigga. That is you though, that's not me, But niggas thought that dude is an ex football player, Sonia. He was gonna put that other dude down and wash it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the case.
Speaker 1: He washed and wrenched and set that nigga.
Speaker 2: How drunk is he a little sister? I don't get that would help. How wet is the floor?
Speaker 4: They were drinking quite a bit from what I was told.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't drink, so I got that you would stone.
Speaker 4: Over in there.
Speaker 3: Somebody said it's something real feminine about me being out side drunk.
Speaker 2: They all loose, like where loose mammy lust wear when they drink and gyrating our hips at the club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't vulnerable where you with me? Bro, don't be my man and be like stumbling and ship. We we're a walking fucking ticket.
Speaker 2: Like, Noah, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Yo, being drunk where you can't walk and your girl gotta carry that's that's sick, that's bad. You might as well get up. He might as well just walk into another nigga house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna drop you off and dry like she it's like she ain't even she don't look at you the same, No more like you like we're trying to drag you out of uber.
Speaker 3: I definitely did on a date with someone we ended up in a relationship, but early on in our date in life, he wasn't a drinker. He was a smoker, and I like kind of got him drunk kind of, yeah, I got I got him sucked up and like I had to, like he was like throwing up.
Speaker 2: He was fucked up.
Speaker 1: He never did that and took advantage of him.
Speaker 2: I wasn't drunk.
Speaker 7: Men are not attracted like drunk women are not attractive.
Speaker 4: Oh god, not at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nothing worse than that ship is.
Speaker 2: So how embarrassing would it be if your man got too drunk on his birthday? Like, I just feel like that's some women ship to me. No, I feel like that's I feel like the birthday is okay. Your man just starts throwing up at the club on his birthday. You may get drunk on his birthday.
Speaker 1: He had his birthday party, he started pulling drinks on hisself and ship, yeah, that type of drunk.
Speaker 4: Shirt all soaked.
Speaker 2: He poured drinks on himself, missing your mouth and.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about taking the actual drink and like celebration and celebration style like pouring champag like he like.
Speaker 2: He's a whore at an NBA. Finally, Chris video is well. No, I just feel like a man getting too drunk on holidays is feminine. Like if a guy gets too drunk on New Year's Eve, that's very feminine to me. Like he gets too drunk on his birthday, that's feminine to me. Go get super drunk on a regular Tuesday and maybe I can respect you. That's what we do on tour, like Christmas time.
Speaker 1: If you get drunk off at the crib as a man, I'm looking at you like crazy, what you're going to tighten up?
Speaker 2: Like how you get how do you drink a bar? Have a bunch of white to yourself though? But what you're going through. Who gets drunk on COQ? A lot of people actually drunk, you can have the runs. I don't know drunk though, Yeah, drunk was crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like your asshole would collapse before you even got the chance to get drunk.
Speaker 2: Dritting that much Coquita be super fucked up and having the runs. It's hilarious. Been there. You can't even sit up straight on the toilet.
Speaker 4: Dude, get a prolapsed asshole from shitting.
Speaker 1: Make you Hennessy is a diarretic. Yeah, and he's not sure. Yeah Hennessy for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, so when I hit the group chat to tell everybody about this story, my friends were like laughing. I guess a close friend of mine one on a date with the girl uh last yesterday, and she was telling him that at the same club that Vin Diesel came up to her and tried to holler at her and pick her up, and same situation. She was hanging out of the table whatever, talking to small talk, and then she was like, I'm not interested at all. She's just like there out of respect friends or there whatever. And at the end of the night he proposed like come up with me. She was like no, so instead of saying bye, he leaned in and licked her face.
Speaker 1: It's like a homie licked her face.
Speaker 5: Vindezel licked to this girl's face. Vin Diesel is like well in his like mid fifties.
Speaker 7: I know his breathless hot night A little sister.
Speaker 2: I think she's she's thirty years younger than licked your girl's face.
Speaker 4: No different girl, the.
Speaker 2: Guy that my friend was on a day with the girl that my friend was on a day with. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait the girl okay, but he wasn't at the club when.
Speaker 4: No, no, she was just recounting all time a lot.
Speaker 1: Because Vindis would look at your girl face, why you would have? You might have to hit that nigga with a line for Fashti and furious family sticks together.
Speaker 2: I gotta called Tyres and join up on his side.
Speaker 1: Your Vindis would look your girl face? Why you would That's hey, I killed one of these niggas though real, but now I don't really think about it like I'm cool. I'm cool with shooting a nigga that licked my girl in the face. While I would have, I think the homies gonna appreciate that when I'm locked up like Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Real shooting Vin Diesel. Yeah, yeah, you probably do it. I'm popping.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, did they finish all ten Fast and Furious movies yet? I don't know because if we had seven and you stopped me from getting a I don't know. Watching Fast and Furious one of the most it's like one of the most famous quality or two different things.
Speaker 2: Okay, it doesn't matter, he said, who's watching it? A lot of people? Yeah, but Fast and Furious ship is as Yeah, it's like it's over for that ship. They would have been in the Rocker at the club together and look at your girl's face.
Speaker 4: Hell no, she's gone the Rocky.
Speaker 2: She's clipped years old. And you know he's sober too. Yeah, looking a girl's face sober, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Rock the Rocker. Like if you shoot him, he'll pull a bullet out of himself for sure. Yeah, Like he'll pull it out and drop that ship right on the floor, drop drink.
Speaker 2: You left something, drop that ship on your table, probably put it back in his own shoot you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rock the rock leack get girl face. You gotta just like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So I would have to my ego would have to get rouse that day you're fighting rock.
Speaker 1: No, hell, no, I'm going outside.
Speaker 2: I would look at my girl and say, Yo, your face just gotta looked here, here's a napkin here. You want some purel like, I don't know what? Tell you we gotta take us out again. I'll have a baby wipe in the car. We could just leave. What if it happened?
Speaker 5: If you're uncomfortable, we could just leave Roy, What if it happens Yo the rock with your girl frience you try to tell you we could just.
Speaker 4: Because obviously you.
Speaker 9: We can leave it.
Speaker 2: I gotta make up wife, Yo.
Speaker 1: We could just yo the rock with your girl face he turned in it like, listen if it made you uncomfortable, If it made you uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And then if he was over there, I'd be like, Yo, we should use this exit. Let's go this way, yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're not fighting a rock. Anybody fighting a rock, bron'ly, anybody's fighting.
Speaker 2: The guy that I was talking about earlier.
Speaker 9: Either.
Speaker 1: No niggas will pop on that nigga.
Speaker 2: Some people would.
Speaker 1: I don't know a few niggas that all pop clean ain't on that nigga. You got, you got a few niggas twisted. He ain't no fighting great athlete, but he ain't no fighter the Rock.
Speaker 2: You're not fighting the Rock, your man.
Speaker 1: Yo, we at the club and the Rock with your girl face, and you come up and find me another side of the club, like, Yo, we got static.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what happened?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: The Rock? Just lick my girl face?
Speaker 1: Like yo, I think we need to because we're not going over there to nothing to the Rocks.
Speaker 2: Either we talk it out with him or we go to the parking.
Speaker 1: We we leaving, bro We leaving the Rock is one of them niggas. You bumping in him and feel like he's like submitted it to the ground. He's that type of straw. You're not fighting a rock, bro the Rock.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 7: I know some men who would try.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you know niggas that.
Speaker 1: Are stupid too.
Speaker 2: I know any nigga trying to fight the Rock, Come on, Broo, we grew up watching him. I would love to know their strategy, Like, next time you see them, ask them how they would go about fighting the Rock. What would be their first movie? Grab an object a gun like a metal pipe or gun that's not something An assault rifle would be the only thing I could.
Speaker 4: Maybe you need to maintain distance.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: If you saw he's eating just a regular hand a baseball bat right there. You're not picking up a bat and squam up with the rocks.
Speaker 2: No, he's snatching that out your hand.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get one swing. You're gonna hit that nigga one time. He's gonna grab that ship and then what now you gotta go.
Speaker 2: To play be you know, like the nerf bats that when you hit like it almost breaks aluminum bat would do that, then, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're not doing It's a certain dudes that are just they just lifting too much. Ship man. You're not fighting them, all right.
Speaker 2: So if the rock fuck your girl a, you're doing the interview? Yeah, hell yeah, yeah, I probably would do it too the rock.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: There's certain people, so I hear we got similar tastes, So you gotta lead the interview.
Speaker 2: That's please, don't lead it like that. But then I do. Then I because he probably wouldn't fit in the chair, so we probably have to bring the couch over here, just you and I on the seat in the rock in a full couch. Yeah, I would probably start feeling a little insecure. Looking at the rocking person like he definitely fucked her way better than I ever. Oh he was me was crazy. Yeah, I might have to shoot that name for the rock. You gotta shoot that nigga.
Speaker 1: Pop that nigga. Man, there's certain niggas that used like, come on you too strong A nigga can't fight you. I got to shoot you.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't even like know what to follow up if my girls, I just let you know before you do this interview, like you know, I fucked Dwayne Dwayne Calling him Dwayne is like, that's wow, calling the rock Wayne. I think the people that are close people that are break up DJ.
Speaker 4: How do you know that I was listening to a podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank thank god. Of course y'all were terrified. Of course you thought you're on the set of Fast ten and forgot. Yeah, I was in Cali and.
Speaker 4: Yeah that jan ship.
Speaker 2: Sorry to Marius, I didn't realize how big of a deal that was for you to answer your final question of what we got interrupted. If I found out after the interview was already booked, my ego would be split there because I'm not about to cancel an interview because I just found out you fucked my girl, you're gonna show up late. Yeah, Like my ego would be conflicted because my ego would be hurt that he fucked. But also like, that's pussy if I canceled now because I just found.
Speaker 1: Out he beat Yeah, you can't. You can't cancel now.
Speaker 2: I just have to treat him like pure ship during the whole interview, try to get him canceled. He's such a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Was a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh oh, I forgot we were still talking about eating.
Speaker 1: About the Rock.
Speaker 2: I want to say, yeah, how you know the Rock. It's just a nice guy.
Speaker 4: He seems like a nice guy.
Speaker 2: He definitely like actually a nice guy, like the fake nice guys like.
Speaker 1: Every time tell me, I think he's the only one that could be Trump, and he was the run. Rock is the only one that could be Trump.
Speaker 3: I really had to like remember that you were talking about like in a political race, because I'm like in a fight, Like I don't na.
Speaker 2: Like Trump is six y five. I think Rock. I believe that's what his doctor said.
Speaker 1: He was two percent body fat, solid, solid as a rock.
Speaker 2: He is the rock, the pebble. I think the Rock could could beat on I think sneakily Mark Wahlberg might be able to beat Trump. No way, He's got the liberal whites and the blue collar whites.
Speaker 1: He's got a Boston accent.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but he's a good actor some movies.
Speaker 4: He also used to just beat up Asian people and black people.
Speaker 2: I think that's what get them to vote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say that, that's the Republican vote.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like he has that has that history. But now liberal whites like him, like, like what a fucking comedy Jesus guy too, yeah, big burger guy too.
Speaker 4: Ever have one of those? Yeah, they're good.
Speaker 2: I had had a flight canceled in Atlanta and spent six hours in.
Speaker 5: One Atlanta Wahburger's good. I've never had one, it's really I had it in Atlanta too, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah once your own burger joints, and you know, used to beat up black and Asian people always forgiven excuse everybody burger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like Boston is like the true American, like one of the first cities.
Speaker 7: But the vegans wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Vote for him, so got vegan burgers at Wahlburger. See who did the vegans ever vote for?
Speaker 2: Though? The Green Party Bernie was our guy. Nice. Bernie was your guy.
Speaker 7: Bernie was everybody's guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bernie was our guy.
Speaker 4: Bernie's cool man.
Speaker 2: Just feel the burn was not the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that slogan was. Yeah, it just didn't. It didn't take off the way we wondered.
Speaker 2: It just didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't take off the way we kind of wanted it.
Speaker 2: That's because when Bernie was around, STD didn't exist, so he didn't even see the correlation. Julian is.
Speaker 1: So the Supreme Court overruled that thing we was told about. With Trump being taken off the ballot.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Oh yeah, I figured, yeah, there's no way they were gonna Yeah no, but you know you kind of felt like, no, that's not no.
Speaker 5: We spoke about it now, we did, and I said, I hate when things like this happened because it's obviously not gonna stick, and then it's just gonna reverse and make it look like he's in previous, just like I think it's stupid to keep trying to get him or trap him when you know it's not gonna work, and then all that does is like embolden and empower himself and the supporters.
Speaker 4: None of this ship's actually gonna work, So just stop making it a thing. Just let him run. He's going to run.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of people, y'all cannot believe the amount of hate hate DMS I got for our DC promo.
Speaker 2: Oh boy did I get as well? Oh my god. So for those that don't know, we put out a promo for our DC show March twenty.
Speaker 1: Third, Howard Theater at New rorymul dot com. Now tickets are available.
Speaker 2: We did a bit of mall watching the speech that sparked everyone to storm the Capitol on January sixth, mall put on the face paint like the queue of Sharam whatever his name is.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the q Andon Shaman, thank you, and.
Speaker 2: Dressed like him and then ran out, and you know, just a DC promo rabitson fun. People had some response, Oh my god, some negative replies to what we had to do. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I just laughed, because all right, so if we're we're supposed to be able to choose who we want to vote for and like have our own opinion on policies and things like that. So so I thought, and if you're not a fan of the show, of course you see this and you don't follow the show. You don't know what's going on. But for years I've spoken out about my my love for Trump as far as just his demeanor's attitude of not giving the fuck, and just it's hysterical. It's hysterical to me that he was actually voted as president of the United States. I never voted for him, never told nobody to vote for him. Don't plan we'll never vote for him. I just love the fact that people get so upset if you're look if you look like you're supporting or you like the person that they are against.
Speaker 2: And they don't like What were some of your favorite replies.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me that I'm a fucking coon and if I ever come to DC with that shit on, I'm not coming back home.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn straight. Yeah, he was like, I don't plan on leave in DC anyway. Mine weren't as violence. Just some white woman DM me and said, hey, unfollowed you too, because you co signed that bullshit?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: I mean someone to tell that you unfollowed them. It's the craziest thing in the world to me.
Speaker 1: I love that ship though. I love when those type of people pop out and show their paces. I'm like Okay, y'all, y'all out there.
Speaker 2: Right before we sat down to record, Peter Rosenberg text me and said, so, what's up with that maga mall bit? Question mark question mark cal Rosenbergh.
Speaker 1: I gotta, I gotta. I got a few things in my mind for why I like Pete? No do to fuck with Pete. Why is he asking about the the bit?
Speaker 2: Because because Peter is a raging liberal, but he is, that's what he would say that.
Speaker 1: But that's my but that's my thing, Like it doesn't matter, I don't care who you vote for, like that, there's none of my business.
Speaker 2: Where it's a sensitive space where a lot of people are offended, even if they like comedy and are into sarcasm, are offended by anything Trump related. That's where you that's the no go comedy zone. You can't even make funny things about Trump.
Speaker 4: Which sticks because he's easily of the funniest.
Speaker 2: Funniest human being that's ever existed, quite.
Speaker 4: Possibly the funniest person.
Speaker 1: He reached out to Shane Gillis about his Trump been on I don't know. Maybe yeah, I want to reach out about but I don't know. I don't know if uh And we'll use Pete the same way we used Ian in our pod verse. I don't think mult people like Peter like Shing Gillis, Oh, no way, yeah, I don't think they're into people that like Peter, that are like Peter like. And I'm not saying Pete may actually really like him, but the super white liberals I don't think, like Hinglis.
Speaker 2: No like at all.
Speaker 5: Enough people like him that he got a green light show at Netflix. One of his like shorts is they signed it for a series, All the Tires.
Speaker 2: I believe all is forgiven because a lot of the people on that far far left side think that if you make any joke that shows Trump, even in a funny and not negative light, you're part of the problem. If you make any joke about Joe Biden or anything democratic, you are now co signing Trump, And now you're part of the problem, like because because Trump is so bad, you can never bring up anything wrong with the Democratic Party at all, where you're now co signing the right. That's how that far left thinks. And that happens with comedy too. And Shane Gillis, who admittedly thinks Trump is fucking out of his mind, makes jokes that make Trump look better in a light because it's funny and he shits on Joe Biden. Yeah, so he's part of the problem. What was the reason why the Democrats are going to lose him specifically?
Speaker 1: Well, we had fun shooting at and hopefully people come out much sweet theird how with theater.
Speaker 4: John Stewart.
Speaker 5: Just to close what Rory was saying, John Stewart's done a good job on his once a week thing with airing out both sides, and he's not just Trump.
Speaker 4: He airs out Biden.
Speaker 5: And I think because of his comfort with doing that, other people are now more comfortable and making fun of the easiest shit in the world about Biden.
Speaker 4: He has dementia and he's old.
Speaker 2: A shit. But have you seen the pushback off John Stewart's first episode when he was going at both sides. Yeah, the liber was went fucking nuts at him. This is not the John Stewart we wanted, Like he's calling Joe Biden old.
Speaker 5: But I think it's settled now and people are like, oh now we can also make fun of It's so lame if you're just protecting one side and can they can It's stupid, bro, both can get it.
Speaker 4: It's funny, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: But either way, Marsh Sweny throw hiwar THEA to DC. We will be in the building. The tickets available now new Roymaal dot com. Come on, let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: I wish I wish Meek had some better people in his circle, because Usher did exactly what you should do anytime you're in some paperwork doing some freaky shit.
Speaker 1: Go to Bali.
Speaker 2: Go to Bali with Russell Simmons. Yeah, just get out of Todde. Go with the one person that knew how to escape all sexual assaults or accusations of doing some freaky shit.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no sexual assault from Usher though I.
Speaker 2: Know, or freaky shit.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, but I mean even just being.
Speaker 2: In that paperwork as far as like drugging and underage. Even though Usher he was still to that. I think I think Bali was the best option. I don't know about doing yoga with Uncle Rush over there. Yeah, go to Bali, but don't take no pictures with russ. Let's let's let's leave it at that. You can go to Bali. Bali's beautiful. It is great, so I hear heard great things about it. Hope to get there one day myself, but yeah, you should probably not take pictures with Russ Listen. I was shocked that Usher did this with how his brand is going, yep, with that Vegas residency. Of course Usher was always Usher, but I think it was a big revamp in Usher's career and the legacy side of what he's doing. Obviously, super Bowl you have to have the most squeaky clean image ever To then go right to a country with someone that has pending charges out the ass for sexual assault was a bold move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a move that we never really see Usher take or make.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought Russell Simmons was photoshopped as a joke in the background of that photo. It was I thought someone was like making a horrible joke because he was in Bali that he was with Russell Simmons doing yoga. That's really Russell Simmons. But where is that at now?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: The whole the because I know the documentary came out about Russell Simmons and sexual assault, but after that it kind of got quiet, like I didn't even hear nothing else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he he escaped at the right time and let shit die down, and then he got back on socials. I think like last year and still got backlash in his comments, but still people didn't care that much. His disappearing act worked. I hate to say that, even with the situations with his daughters and all that public shit like him.
Speaker 1: Because he was him, just being Early was on Live a few months ago saying that their relationship was trained and she was broke, she didn't have us, some crazy.
Speaker 2: Shit that she was saying.
Speaker 1: I was just like, Yo, what the fuck is going on right now? Yeah, because you never expect to hear stories like that from certain people. So to see Kamoral leon Ig live and you know, yeah, it's just it's things just go away sometimes where you just didn't expect it, and it's it's unfortunate, and it's it's honestly, like you know, it's fucked up because these are people that you held at such a high regard at one point or another, and to.
Speaker 2: See where things end up sometimes is unfortunately.
Speaker 1: We all we all, we are all human and things happen. I understand that, but it's certain things that you just don't expect to hear about certain people.
Speaker 2: So new music, it was a good New music Friday. I was scared. Why are you scared?
Speaker 1: Schooler has a He has a great catalog to me, so far, all his albums are pretty solid, pretty good albums, pretty good music. But this was officially Life After Kendrick for TD, so we just you know, this one was a little more there's a little more pressure on this album, so I was kind of nervous at first, But after hearing the album over the weekend and and get into the music, I think Life After Kendrick for TD is in great hands.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the rollout was cool, at least to hit the core fan base. I thought the visuals were great. The records they put out two weeks ago. I know he's doing press later. He wanted to do press post album rather than before, so I don't doubt that it won't get the attention that it deserves. I think it's great. I think it's the best school Boys ever rapped and rapping rapping on this. Not to say he wasn't before, but this, I feel like is the best shape he's been in as a rapper. Like this was some cool, laid back rap shit. I think production wise, I love the switch ups. I love that he gave the soulful shit. I love that he you know, gave more of the trappy side of stuff that he's done in the past, and I was on spaces talking with I forgot the listener's name, but we were just talking about Gibbs and Schoolboy as being like those two rappers that are gang members but make you feel like cool guys that just live next door to you, Like they're personable. They have personality. They do rap about gang shit and violent shit, but they feel like just nice guys that you already know, right, And that's rare I think in hip hop when you have people like school Boy and Gibbs coming from where they come from, that they still have, you know, the same inflexious personality the way like Mac Miller has, like I know that kid. Yeah, I feel like Freddy and school Boy have that as well, when they're also rapping about shit, where typically that type of content doesn't allow you to be that person like no time during yg My Crazy Life, which I think is a classic album, they'd be like, Yo, this is like a guy I'd like to hang out with. Yeah, no, not once.
Speaker 1: I think he treated this album like this may have been, which I think is a good way to approach each album that you do to an extent. I think he treated this album like this was gonna be the first time a lot of people heard him or heard whose schoolboy Q.
Speaker 2: Is or forgot about him all forgot. He took a lot of time off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so far, so good man. Life after Kendrick looks good for TD for sure.
Speaker 2: Also, Sir announced his album I Think March twenty seconds, mm hmm, it's coming out, put out a track list as well.
Speaker 1: Now, somebody d m me over the weekend. It was it was a fake page of somebody, but they just told me. They was like, listen, man, I'm only reaching out to you because I fuck with you, fuck with your platform. But let you know before the thing pops, Sir is going to be dropped from TD for some crazy I guess allegations or charges that are coming. But that's what somebody dm me. I didn't pay no mind. I didn't really go back because it was like a page with no followers. No, it was just like, yo, sir is going to be dropped from TDE.
Speaker 4: Did they specify what?
Speaker 1: I think I believe the person said it was supposed to be like some sexual assault charges or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well that's I mean, I don't want to say just from a fake page that that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I was like Punch was just tweeting yesterday about everyone that was cooking up at TD currently and I believe he said, sir, So yeah, I don't know where that's at. But did he actually announce did I maybe I saw fake things?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: This is this is on his page. Here's a track list Heavy. The album is called Heavy. He released the cover art in the track list. Got oh, this is posted thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: This right here?
Speaker 1: Mm hm oh, So maybe that person don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 2: And I believe there was a track list on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Well here's what I mean.
Speaker 5: We got a title signed future Isaiah shad uh Anderson pack absol scribs Riley looks like sixteen Records.
Speaker 2: M hm cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I am certain might be another artist over there that doesn't have a whack album.
Speaker 2: No, definitely.
Speaker 5: I was listening to The Chasing Summers over the weekend that sixty five degree weather day. Yeah, it was one of those like I threw that on when I was outside. It's it's a that's a nice uh outdoor album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Sirs.
Speaker 1: Catalogus Well, hopefully that person a DM me don't know what the fuck they're talking about and know that it is bullshit, because that would be just that would be unfortunate. That would be unfortunate. Is one of those artists that I fucked with heavy and I would hate to see something like that happened to him in his career. But definitely looking forward to a new SERP project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cardi B dropped what is it? The what what If? Freestyle directed co directed by Offset and Demaris. Mm hmm, like like like what? So Julian is convinced that she bit this entire song from What's his name? Slump God? Yeah, Julian is convinced. The same flow, same lyrics, same beat. Obviously some god produced that beat obviously, So you know, I smell a lawsuit in his favor. I can't believe this wasn't cleared by his his camp. What do we think about the record? I thought it was cool. I actually really like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was cool. But it's it's just a freestyle though.
Speaker 2: But that's that's how Cardi to begin with. So I can see I see why they went back while they're still trying to search for that main single, Yeah, put a freestyle OUTU in Justin Bieber's old house. Yeah. I only know that because, yeah, look at houses online too much. No, I've never been there before, nor was I ever invited. But I saw that it was on the market, that interesting looking house, and it was like Justin Bieber's old house on sale. And then I saw the video and I was like, look at that. Maybe Cardi bought it. Maybe, But I think it's a cool freestyle. It's cool. I like it, one of my favorite Missy Elliott beats.
Speaker 1: I can't go wrong with that.
Speaker 2: What's Yeah, there's nothing here to hate on, and I don't think there's anything here to praise. I just think it's a cool record.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, Yeah, something to keep the people talking and you know, keep her name in the conversation and things like that until she gives us obviously the single from the new album.
Speaker 2: But the pressures on because at the end of the video it said this is just the beginning.
Speaker 7: And then she previewed a song that she had previewed before, like she like left a snippet of a song yet before in the club that every all the fans are like kind of waiting on.
Speaker 2: So that's supposed to be the one, and I'm saying it's cool with his freestyle. I love it. I think it'll it'll work for what it should do. Pressure's on now that next one. That has to be the city, the next song. Yeah, yeah, But she said she's dropping the shit all right.
Speaker 4: She's been saying that though.
Speaker 2: But wasn't it something like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: But wasn't it something like the top of the year that I think she should Yeah, at the bottom at the end of last year.
Speaker 7: She said, Yeah, it's coming in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's been a said the same thing about twenty three, though a lot.
Speaker 7: Of conversations have been she never said she was dropping in twenty three.
Speaker 2: The people at her record label said she was supposed to drop in twenty three. Yeah, but you like COVID and everything in twenty three COVID.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of people are saying she's scared. I do think that she's scared, and I think she has every reason to be scared. Unfortunately, with the way that success is measured these days.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, was scared of what we have been said, she was scared of after the Dirk and Kanye record. They thought that was going to be the one, and it did not work at all, and she disappeared. Of course, of course she's terrified.
Speaker 7: I think she's a I think she's afraid to not go number one.
Speaker 2: That's what I think she said the President that she's too high to maintain.
Speaker 1: She's gonna go number one when she drops.
Speaker 5: You don't but even it's that, and then what the conversation you've had the album or the single the album? Yeah, pressure probably matching success from Invasion. It's not gonna happen. You're never gonna hit that high again.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cool, I'm not against you that you don't think that if she drops an album that it will date No.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 5: But number one doesn't mean the like you're you're being measured against yourself. And I think she drops is going to top Invasion of Privacy? Maybe not, which is why I've always said, but.
Speaker 2: Does any music or bad Bunny top that album. There's only three artists I think that could top that.
Speaker 4: That's not their bar, that's her bar, like she put the album out, but.
Speaker 2: Everyone's bar is lower, even their bars are lower.
Speaker 1: I just think I just think that we now it's and we talked about this dropping the album now is on Most people move on from albums so quick now. So you have an artist that probably worked on the album for a year, a year and a half, sometimes two years, and they put an album out and then in three weeks after the album come out, a month after the album comes out, nobody's even talking about it. But that so many other albums have come after that because every.
Speaker 5: Week we get but our albums are just inherently promo to go on tour. No artist makes money from their out It's just but.
Speaker 1: It was also yeah, but it was never there was never a time where music was dropping like this is the this is a different time now.
Speaker 2: But to what he's saying, you can't really tour off putting out three or four singles. Yeah, I'm putting I'm doing this tour.
Speaker 5: I mean, at this point, it's what five years or so since Invasion of privacy, Cardi could just do it anniversary.
Speaker 1: How many songs was on that EP that Ice Spice Drive? Was it five six something like that? Probably she's been doing festivals, right.
Speaker 2: She's but Cardi could always do festivals, but to do your own tour and I'm sure, CARDI would be six records shooting for an arena tour. Not saying that that's something she can do in every city, but she'd be shooting for that. You can't do that off singles. You need an album to do an arena tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so she's scared, but how long?
Speaker 2: Because and she's an album artist, whether we like to admit that or not, she set, to Julian's point, a very high precedent for herself. She is an album artist.
Speaker 1: Of course she want a rap album. Of course there's an album artist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that album is four times platinum.
Speaker 1: I just think now is different though, because, like Worry said, to do a tour, she's obviously gonna do some arenas in certain cities.
Speaker 2: I almost think that she has to do an arena in every city. I mean, the barbers would say yeah. And if she doesn't, think this is what.
Speaker 5: You think she could do because you know, five years is always a landmark date in music in terms of catalog promotion. You think if she announced it in Asi in privacy, five year tour, she could do an arena tour.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, but she got to put out a new album before that.
Speaker 2: Like is she going to the arena in Seattle, or she just hitting major markets with arenas for a five year anniversary. She got no matter what, I think she needs support if she's doing she has.
Speaker 1: To put out a new album before a five year evasing a privacy tour.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's no way. That'd be crazy. There's no there's no way, like.
Speaker 1: And I know, you know, I fuck Carti, but she has to put out a new album before we could even talk about an invasion of privacy five years, six year whatever fucking tour, Like.
Speaker 2: No, no, we need that.
Speaker 1: There has to be a new album that's out. Yeah, and I and I you know, and I get the hesitancy of behind artists wanting to drop after having such success from the previous album as Carti, but again, it's like people move on from projects and albums so fast now. It's almost like you want an artist to drop an album for what so you can talk about it for five days and and and then a month from now you don't even listen to the album no more.
Speaker 3: And with her, it's gonna be so many compare things. Oh yeah, it's like everyone is a waiting Cardi's downfall. And even if everyone isn't awaiting it. I'm sure that she feels that way.
Speaker 1: It's not the downfall. I don't think people are awaiting her downfall. I well certain there's certain groups out there that wait on everybody's down for true, that's that's neither here nor there. I think the bigger thing is people are like, Okay, show us that first one was in the fluke. Yeah, because the success that she's had off of her debut album, there are not many artists that have had success like that off of their debut album, especially rap, Like she got a super Bowl halftime off off of one album she wanted, rap album of her first album. She got a pepsi commercial off her first album, like she she did shit that. It's like, what the fuck? And we're talking about rap is an R and B. This isn't pop. This is rap we're talking about. So I just think that it gets to that point where it's like she knows that the people are waiting to see, like all it was the first one on fluke or like you really that dope of an artist?
Speaker 5: You can't even fluke that high though, sh it, you know what I mean? Like you can't fake? Why you can't you can't like that's it's just buttons being pushed. But there's also you starting about endorsements and things like that. That's just this was the longest charting album by a female rapper ever. Every song on there is a single cool, every song is platinum.
Speaker 2: Great, that's amazing.
Speaker 9: But now.
Speaker 2: You have to give us another one. We have to we have to see the second one song.
Speaker 5: And that's where I start to say, you don't have to give them ship, and honestly don't.
Speaker 3: The people who enjoyed her first album are going to enjoy the second album. And the people who are waiting to say the first one wasn't that good and it didn't deserve all its awards are going to say that this one sucks.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's true, because I really enjoyed the first album, and there's been singles that I've hated, like I like this freestyle a lot, but I'm more interested in what that snippet at the end was for that real single. I really love the first one. I'm not saying them. I hope I enjoy the second one, but I'm not just because I enjoyed the first one, does I mean I'm going to love the second one and the pressures on.
Speaker 3: Do you re listen to the first one or were you a creature of the moment when it came out. The moment where you heard it and how you heard it affected what you Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to Cardi B in my car by myself when I'm driving.
Speaker 4: But here you do that.
Speaker 2: Any song from that album could be put in a playlist for a kickback or a party if we were doing something in the studio. Every song on there I would put on a playlist currently right now to listen to and enjoy it.
Speaker 5: You guys think Wop end Up will be on the second album? No, those were members supposed to be the first two. If it is, I think that's corny, but I get it. I get why they would do it.
Speaker 2: It will be on.
Speaker 4: An album Wop came out in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't think it'll be sequence. I think it would be like the last song.
Speaker 1: Wherevery y'all want to put that motherfucker on the album. It's gonna be on that album to be the intro. I guarantee you WA is on that album without a.
Speaker 4: Debt out of August twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I also think the pressure is kind of on. It's crazy too for Carti. Outside of everything we've talked about and been talking about, Nicki did not flop. Who said she did? Nobody said that. I'm saying the pressure is now on even more because nick Because Nikki did not flop. Oh okay, like Nicki did great numbers, had good reception, had successful singles. Yeah, if Nicki flopped, it'd be I think Cardi would take more risks and be able to just try some shit because Nicki flopped.
Speaker 1: But even that, I just hate with.
Speaker 2: I hated it.
Speaker 1: I hate it because I ain't never listened to when boys and men dropped like Yo, I take six, y'all in trouble. But I know, like you know what I'm saying, bro, I ain't never like, YO, take six.
Speaker 2: What y'all gonna do?
Speaker 1: Because the motown, these these motherfuckers from Philly just dropped the bomb like I never did.
Speaker 2: Like you just take artists from what they give.
Speaker 1: You, listen to it, you like it, you like it, you don't, you don't, But like it's just corny and nowhere like Yo, Nikki ain't flop, Cardy, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: It's just like what's Jose's is gonna do?
Speaker 1: Like, let Cardi be Cardi, let Nikki be like you know what I'm saying, like I never.
Speaker 2: The truth is just not what it is unfortunately understand that. But that's it's just it's just whacked that. That's where it is now.
Speaker 1: It's like, damn bro like artists like you, artists at home just motherfucking like on the internet reading everything that people are saying about them. And it's just like Justice had a really interesting post. He said the comment section on social media killed the artists. He has a point because he did. He said, you know, the artists getting there and they start reading certain things that people are saying about their song or saying about their their outfit or whatever, and then you start doing things with that ship program in your mind, like, oh, what are the people gonna say with it? It's like who gives a fuck? Like, if you're an artist, try something different, be yourself, be unique, don't be afraid to fail. Like if you like, if you really feel passionate about this song and his record, put it out. Now, you can't do that because you always got these voices in the back of your head. It was just like, yo, this might happen, that might happen, or they wasn't feeling this or comparing it to this. It's like, yo, what happened is just like being passionate about something, being creative and then you know, letting the chips fall what they're gonna fall.
Speaker 2: It unfortunately made it where instead of the artist dictating the sound, the fans dictated, and the fans have no idea what the fuck they like. It's actually the artist's job to make us like something new because we don't have the brains that they have. That's why we look up to them and love their music. Create they have the vision to change the landscape. Do we think I mean, Andre three thousands probably a bad example, but in this era, do you think we'd get the love below if there was a comment section, or do you think we would get a bunch more Miss Jackson's Yeah, we get a bunch more Miss Jackson Miss Jackson for sure, which isn't bad. But it's like he made us like that sound. Yeah, Like we didn't go into it thinking like, oh man, Andre is supposed to give us this, and I was like, if this is what he's on, I'm gonna listen because.
Speaker 1: I respect him and had the number with debut at number one.
Speaker 2: And then we fucking revered that album and it changed music for the better. You saw him and Big Boys speaking Andre, him and Big Boy linked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Andre had a show in Atlanta this weekend for the new Blue Son album. So he had a show in Atlanta and obviously Big Boy was there to you know, support, and they took pictures videos together. As you know, the internet is talking or they might be back in you know, you can't can't even take a picture with your boy that you grew up with at his first show for his flute album. Yeah, without people talking a like yo, when that new outcast.
Speaker 2: It's just like, bro, people not realize that three Stacks used to go to all Big boys sons high school football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's just it's these are real this is family, these are real friends. These are brothers supporting one another. But three thousand did say that he does miss rat.
Speaker 2: I saw that and know he's.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Whenever whenever the spit is say ship like that, that means you about five songs in it already, like.
Speaker 2: Cut it out. Don't tell me you miss to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like yeah, like don't tell me you miss rap three thousand and you not six songs in for the new album, like.
Speaker 2: We not come on cut the ship? Say that when you ever released dating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like tell me you missed, tell me you miss rap, and then two weeks from now dropped the album.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me you miss it when you actually just miss it and are considering doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't need it.
Speaker 2: Don't play with my heart.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that ship. But I do believe that he's back and he's recording. We will get a three thousand album or project of some sort soon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Before we get to voicemails, I want to say congratulations to Jason Kelsey. Just retired, one of the greatest centers of all time. Absolutely, he had a press conference to announce everything, and it it made me feel like he was sort of dirty macking on the rest of us. I don't really like when husbands and like really good guys show how good they are to the whole world and make it harder for the rest of us. A hater ro just just click this. He starts crying talking about his beautiful wife and their children. Retire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God forbid, he's in law.
Speaker 9: Buffalo Billiards or my life would change forever.
Speaker 2: He's retiring.
Speaker 9: From that night, I'd meet my future wife.
Speaker 2: Now I have to go make a crying video.
Speaker 9: I still remember the moment she walked through the door.
Speaker 2: Come on, this is in a funeral. The first instance biggest hater is burned in my retina. Don't say retina, you have eyes. And then she glided around the wild wings.
Speaker 9: Oh then she started talking.
Speaker 4: Mmm, she got a voice too.
Speaker 2: He lets his women do that.
Speaker 4: You thought a little Dirk was the voice?
Speaker 9: Beautiful, smart, serious, yet playful. I knew it right away. I think it's no coincidence. I have enjoyed my best years of my career with Kylie by my side. Every accolade I have ever received is during my life.
Speaker 1: This is this is this is this is the this is the classic case of a nigga that got caught cheating.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: His wife was like, listen, you got to go up there when you now your retirement and confess your love for me. It's the only way I'm getting over this ship.
Speaker 3: I thought everything's in cynical terms. With technical I view like nothing can.
Speaker 2: Ever just cynical retinas.
Speaker 1: Please retinas, as he grabs it said he grabbed it.
Speaker 5: They both hate from different sides. Rory's hating because this guy is actually in love. It's hating because he thinks everything is because it's a cover for something else.
Speaker 2: It's not that I'm is it not Okay, I'm hating, but I have reason for my hating. I think it's beautiful that he's in love and they have beautiful children and that entire thing. But like when Kiya like reposts this on her story, now it's tougher in my household because I have a microphone in front of my face all the time. I don't cry. Your girl reposted is yeah, it's like, oh, this is a beautiful, loving.
Speaker 4: Say a ball.
Speaker 2: I just don't think this is something that you think she was the one that he cheated on with?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: I just don't think. How did this land on Kia's algorithms.
Speaker 2: Because he's it's a guy talking about his wife that ends up in algorithm. I guess crying over your wife. So now I'm going to have to figure out how to like get some tears going on.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have any tears going He's crying.
Speaker 4: He's crying.
Speaker 2: You see you see any tears all, he's crying.
Speaker 1: I'm asked you, do you see any tears?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was something.
Speaker 2: He's crying the way an NFL center would cry inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got a body cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his retinas don't get watery. Yeah, this just you don't think this just makes it tougher for the rest of us out here when guys do this type of ship. Well, no, not me. No. I remember one of my one of my two of my frat brothers were dating like best friends, and one of them wrote a poem on Facebook like a whole confessing the love, and two of my frat brothers had a full falling out because he didn't warn him ahead of time that he was going to do the poem thing. Because immediately his girl looked at him and was like, well, my best friend just got a poem on Facebook. Can you ghostrite me a poem before you do this? Now I have to keep up with you and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so I'm sit. That's why I don't feel. No, this doesn't make it tough for me, Like fuck, Chason wanted to cry and give his wife, you know, some light on his retirement announcement.
Speaker 2: Cool that Well, no, I just look like a fucking asshole because I've only seen my girlfriend walk. I've never seen her. Yeah, like, I'm sorry, I've just only seen your feet on the ground. I know how to describe that.
Speaker 1: A lot of these chicks don't glide though, they walk, so there's just a lot of walking going on. It's not too much.
Speaker 5: Glad speaking of a first date speaking, I heard you walking down the whole hallway, Tamaris.
Speaker 2: If you you see a friend, you see a friend of yours being treated publicly in a great manner, like some guy wrote a poem in his ig comments about her. You look at like your man sort of a way that he hasn't penned a poem for you on Instagram. It depends.
Speaker 7: I feel like different people show love in different ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what if you didn't write a poem but he ate her ass that night.
Speaker 3: No, that's regular, that's like expected reading. I'm talking about, Like, yeah, that's regular some men. It goes back to our love language conversation.
Speaker 1: Some people don't even look like she would.
Speaker 2: She would laugh.
Speaker 1: I when Nigga started saying a poem to like reading a poem.
Speaker 2: No, I do poetry. I would never laugh. If somebody and I feel like you judge his rhymes. I don't think you don't do poetry, you rap. I do both.
Speaker 4: I'm pac oh spam.
Speaker 2: Alright, you know what you've been sitting in. I gotta here. I never knew was sitting right. Y'all got a lot of smoke. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: A lot of people retweeted that clip of Mall saying ain't no good pussy. Niggas was like, boy, I got something I gonna put them on to like popping sho.
Speaker 1: None of that ship. I'm cool.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You don't think there's good pussy in sud.
Speaker 1: It's definitely good pussy in Syracuse.
Speaker 2: This good pussy. Everyone is playing it every time.
Speaker 1: So I told you the other day, I ain't never when nigga was when the dude said it's a shortage out here. It ain't never been a shortage of pussy. I don't care what's going on. We went through a pandemic nine eleven. One thing a nigga as a police officer did not yell at not eleven was yo, it ain't no more pussy out here.
Speaker 2: Never hear cops say that a shortage on pussy where even with the amount of deaths that day. Still no shortage. It's pussy everywhere. To go back to Ry's original point, different people have different love languages. So Dinny, bad bitch is dying. No bad bites don't work. I was gonna say, I'm sorry. I see the photos of everyone I've been down to the memorial. I saw the names bad bitches don't go to work.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the top flow like a restaurant, maybe a waitress.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, you gotta think windows. I think it was called the windows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there, we got to have some lookers out there, for sure. You can't have some Dorothy's walking around and now cock.
Speaker 2: But it's different.
Speaker 1: Those are like real waitresses, like those are not like bartenders and star tenders and things like that.
Speaker 5: No, because you gotta you're walking the thin line, because it is all the finance men that probably want escorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they were like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, escorts don't work where they die, and escorts are resourceful. I feel like they got to the staircase quicker than most. Yeah, they know how to exit a building. They were already in a very timely manner in the heels. Yeah, that's tough. It my bad demarriage. I didn't know you was the two pocket ish and anyone victims of not eleven?
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, sorry about that all right.
Speaker 7: Just a lot of apologies being given out right now.
Speaker 4: That's what the flags were, honestly.
Speaker 1: An eleven flags. Never forget, never forget, never forget.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you forget, Jason Kelce for your contributions to the NFL and to an argument that I'll probably have to have tonight. Really appreciate that speak of well you have the mic right now, cry spitch you ship?
Speaker 4: Cry, Yes you can.
Speaker 1: I used to be able to. I can't no more.
Speaker 2: You're a sociopath. Can you guys cry on your onions? Yes, we'll not cry for safe. Yeah, I'm not new to this ship.
Speaker 3: You put a wet napkin next to it and it collects all the moisture from the onion.
Speaker 2: You ain't even have that trick in your match book? Uhlio, how close do I need to hold the wet napkin?
Speaker 7: Put the wet napkin just right next to the onion.
Speaker 2: It's like loose.
Speaker 4: You don't like wrap it.
Speaker 2: You're cutting the onion wet napkin? What are you chopping up the wet napkin?
Speaker 4: It take it off like taking off the skin of an onions.
Speaker 2: You gotta take the I heard about taking a match and like putting it off like a two pick and like, oh, it'll soak up.
Speaker 5: Did you guys see us speaking of first dates, did you see that outback steakhouse?
Speaker 4: The whole argument we had about like women are better than the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lebron and Savannah's first date was at the Outback Steakhouse in Akron, Ohio, and it's shut down, it's shut down.
Speaker 2: They were thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lebron's probably gonna pay for that to steal.
Speaker 5: But they were sad and people were jumping on tw like, look if Lebron can take you know.
Speaker 4: Savannah says.
Speaker 2: They were like fifteen, you can go to cheesecake bitch. Yeah, but they were like high school like out back was like the spot to go down.
Speaker 4: A blooming onion hits still. Oh what a bloomin onion?
Speaker 2: A blue onion, blooming onion.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's vegan.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is either. Well the onion. Yeah, it's a deep fried onion. I'm cool. I mean, you say you're cool until you haven't.
Speaker 4: No, it's very good.
Speaker 1: I don't like onions like that.
Speaker 2: Fucking you never had a bloomin onion. Oh you've had that? Wait, that's just like frog. That's like just onion rings that don't ring, right, Yeah, a little different than I don't know what it could be the seasoning ring don't ring. You know that's they don't make a ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a great explanation of what it was.
Speaker 1: Lebron will probably paid for that whatever, like financial situation, and I could see him like.
Speaker 2: That cheesecake factory isn't out back. I could see him buying that ship and keeping it open. Is outback good? It's okay, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think for us. I don't think Lebron has been there in years.
Speaker 2: So this was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Savannah had posted like no our first date memories, and then Lebron.
Speaker 2: Were on Twitter make up on him. He said, oh my god, why why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I think and he didn't say that, Yeah, well he was at He didn't say he wasn't screaming.
Speaker 2: Why he was not? I saw, you know, he was taking money under the table. He could already afford to out back at thirteen.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 2: He was on the high school at thirteen, he was like fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 5: He pulled up to the outback in the hummer he was. He was on the team, definitely the hummer H one in Akron.
Speaker 2: Ohio, aged two h h one. I wouldn't say anything. What was they going to say? How did you get a hummer? Lebron James. They knew how he got the hum and my mom voted for me, miss James.
Speaker 5: How did you get that first eighteenth birthday? It's how every kid for their eighteenth birthday gets age two d.
Speaker 2: I've seen super sweet sixteen. That's hilarious. They just they did that to some porkid in Jersey City. His mom was riding around in a benz On JFK Boulevard and he was about to go to Arizona.
Speaker 3: The up do you guys have, like you know, do you guys have like a dedicated chain restaurant that you'll never give up no matter.
Speaker 2: Who talk shit? Cheesecake for sure is up there for me. Really, I loves great.
Speaker 4: You can get so many different things there.
Speaker 2: I don't mind. I don't mind chain restaurants, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Oh not fast food.
Speaker 3: Not fast food and not bougie chain. So not Morton's. That's boogie bougie chain.
Speaker 7: For a chain, it's bougie chain.
Speaker 1: It's not Philip like I don't like Fleet that food is terrible. I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I'm trying about just regular like you know, I.
Speaker 4: Guess Cheesecake would be the one.
Speaker 2: Then Brooklyn shop House, Well there's two of them.
Speaker 1: It's a chain, right, old.
Speaker 4: I guess uh what juice Press.
Speaker 1: Red Lobster to me, is always one that it should be like a stable that you always go to.
Speaker 2: Red Lobster. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I worked at Red Lobster for a lot of years, so I have like a soft spot for them.
Speaker 5: But probably there's just something about mass the crustaceans and shellfish.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't seem right to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Julian, you.
Speaker 7: Have a chain restaurant that you used to go to when you were young.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Red Lobster.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was it?
Speaker 5: Uh? Actually didn't really do. It was like a Chinese buffet that I used to love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love buffet. The Red Lobster with the Chinese buffet, unlimited crabs, more healthy about health, It's just about is there's something about like masks like it's like going to the Chinese.
Speaker 5: To me, going to McDonalds and getting a fish for a just sounds gross. Likes not even fish.
Speaker 1: One of the America's biggest, biggest inventions ever.
Speaker 2: I'm not an Applebee's hater. I like apple bee I would still I would still go to Applebee's. It's kind of like a hey, let's go after ten for two for twenty. You can get like cooked at apple Bee's for cheap cheap. I used to be a big TGI Friday's guy. Oh for sure.
Speaker 7: Oh you know what, I have loyalty to tag Friday's fucking spinach dip.
Speaker 2: For sure. Apple Bee's is great spinish.
Speaker 4: I was going to say Applebee's speaking if.
Speaker 2: Fridays is like the same thing. Everything know everything about apple Bee's too, Friday's seasoned a little spicier.
Speaker 1: The same thing is Applebe's and Friday's kind of like.
Speaker 2: Dominican and Puerto Ricans. It's like yes, yeah, It's like sometimes you can't tell the difference. Yeah, when's your neighborhood bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you say, like, yo, this is Apple's, Like no, this is Fridays. Oh my bad, No one now problems here.
Speaker 2: But Friday's never like hit the city like that. Crazy, Like there's Applebee's on Jamaica av Like you could get Applebee's in every borough. Can you get TJF Fridays outside of just Queens in the Bronx? Not?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: There has to be a Fridays in Manhattan somewhere. Really, Yeah, for sure, there probably is.
Speaker 4: I mean Applebee's got a dollar Longland.
Speaker 2: There's one right on thirty fourth. Oh yeah, there is one on thirty fourth. Yes, you're sick if you go to the TJF Fridays on thirty fourth.
Speaker 7: Why it's probably nice in there.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm still trying to figure out why shoes they got rid of ESPN Zone.
Speaker 4: When I was a kid, I used to love going there.
Speaker 1: That was my spot.
Speaker 2: Man, I told you I got banding kicked out of ESPN Zone for life.
Speaker 1: I think I do remember you telling me that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was actually in the one in Baltimore, Order too Much Cordan Blue right, that was definitely. I was watching the PGA tour.
Speaker 4: Damn, I miss zone.
Speaker 2: I was at the East Pianzo for twelve hours, Order record on blues. That's crazy. At thirteen, was I going through a divorce?
Speaker 4: The fuck.
Speaker 2: Yo, ordering cold on blues all day, serve there. That's such a random dish to get an ESPN.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was a teenager, my dad was living in Baltimore. When I would go visit him, he would be working all day, so he would just like, yo, you throw me. Your dad is a true is like he's a man's man.
Speaker 5: He was living in you if you ever't been to Baltimore before, yes, once, Yo, your dad living work on the docks like.
Speaker 2: A man living in Baltimore. Wow. So he'd be working all day, so he would just throw me in the ESPN zone like he wasn't gonna.
Speaker 8: Just like.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: He said that and walked run a bunk in the It's pienzone. So like the third day, I was like, I loved it for the first two days. Then I started to get bored and mischievous. So I took a basketball from the third floor and I threw it over like the railing and it legitimately landed on a waitress with a bad at fun. And I didn't even have like the word thought of like throw it and run like I watched to laugh.
Speaker 4: You wanted the memory.
Speaker 2: Hit the tray, Oh, it's in my retina. So yeah, I was, I was, I was. I was caught Kevin Mcallis, I was caught immediately and banned for life from the ESPN zone.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: And of course on the way out, when like the were telling me, like your band for left, I was like the New York one too, like it was just this one. I can't go to.
Speaker 1: Man, man, that's fucked up. Yeah, that was on my favorite spots.
Speaker 2: I loved you last so much.
Speaker 1: That was a classic spot.
Speaker 2: And it was the first place ever that had TVs on the journals.
Speaker 1: Yeah that it was good times man, ESPN zones, that's a legendary spot, one of Times Square legendary. All right, Julian, what voicemails do we have today?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 9: You've got mail.
Speaker 5: Relationship problem, of course, but this is sparked by a coworker, so it's a little different.
Speaker 2: Here, relationship all right, Marius. Yeah, okay, did anyone to see that? All right?
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all, this is Julie from here. Shout out to the discord. I shared this on there, but I do want to hear your thoughts. My older co worker gave me flowers after I helped I love her chart. Honestly, I don't like flowers. I don't like watching them in weather and die and and I was directed by my superior to do the assignment, so I kept forgetting them in the office Friday. I had too many things to take home, so I asked the friend disc ladies if they wanted them. They suggested that I leave them at the desk so everyone could see them. So I left early one day for a doctor's appointment, and the coworkers saw them.
Speaker 2: She got pissed.
Speaker 6: Even though the reception was like na, she did like them, she just wanted to show. She was like, yeah, whatever, I'm gonna just take my base. She ended up throwing out the flowers and keeping the vase. So am I rude for not taking them home? And how do y'all prefer for someone to show appreciation?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Love you guys. I don't prefer them crying at their retirement NFL conference. I'll tell you that much hate. It was hard. That audio was really bad.
Speaker 3: So basically, her coworker, her coworker brought her some flowers to show appreciation for something she did at the girls.
Speaker 2: She was a girl.
Speaker 3: Women don't possibly okay, whatever she bought her flowers, and she basically she was basically saying, Hey, I don't really like flowers like that. I don't like watching them with her and die. I'd rather put them up in the office so everyone can see. So she puts the the flowers up in the office. The coworker got upset about that that she didn't take them home and threw the flowers out. She said basically says, was she rude to do that? And how do you feel about how do you like to receive whatever love or whatever? What's your love language, how you like to receive appreciation?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's rude, per se she made She could have took them saith like, Hey, these are so beautiful, let's keep them in the office like I really like them.
Speaker 1: No, she could have just took them home and ship she didn't like them throw them out? Yeah, how simple, It's very simple.
Speaker 2: But what's wrong? Okay if Julian were to get me flowers, Okay, that's something else now, and that went a whole another zone, just platonic Workah, just like hey man loves Yesterday's epp. Here's some flowers. Still in another zone? Okay, yeah, I would think, oh, maybe we should leave them here so everyone could enjoy the flowers. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if you really really liked the f hours and keep them on my desk, like what's wrong with that? Really like the flowers, you would take the flowers home.
Speaker 2: It's tough to take flowers home, is it?
Speaker 4: Big ass car?
Speaker 2: If you're in all right? Even if you're not in a car traveling with a vase with water, it's even more difficult in a car. Flowers that probably take the training and travel with them. You take them wrapped up and then base in water. Some people go above and beyond and give you vases with don't go above and me.
Speaker 5: That's like gifting someone a fish in the tank. You can't give them fish and then they do the rest.
Speaker 2: Giving me? Is this universal? For yo yo goldfishing the carnival from the county that won't make it? So fish?
Speaker 5: One of those what do they call it? We call them Japanese fighter fish. I's racist now, But.
Speaker 2: I went to a birthday party when I was really really young, and one of the party favors was goldfish, and it died on the way home. My sister was like sad.
Speaker 1: My sister got some goldfish that I think it was like I want to say it was a baby shower and the goldfish were like descend the pieces on the tables. Yeah right, So she took so so my nephew wanted them. He took two of them home. Sister had these things, so I somehow ended up fucking fish sitting, got to fucking feed fish and shit like that. Right, my sister when she moved down here, because she had it when she was living here in New York. When she moved down to Virginia. The first time she changed the water, like the fish died. Yeah, And she had them for like she had him for like three years when she was living in New York and then she moved to Virginia. And then she went to clean the tank and change the water, and I guess the water is different in Virginia. Like they died as soon as she changed the water, like they were like but they were like almost like they were drowning, dying like that, like almost instantane. As soon as she put them in the new water, like they started like freaking out in the tank.
Speaker 2: Fish I think are the most interesting pets in the world. Because they're not really pets. They're decor like any other pet is like part of your life. Even ferrets, I feel like, get more love. Oh, ferts are a fish, might as well just be. If I go to and they got a ferret, I'm leaving.
Speaker 7: I wanted one so bad.
Speaker 2: To my cousin, they speak two ferrets, Bonnie and Clyde. My cousin, Mike, two ferrets, Bunnie Clyde, any white people.
Speaker 1: Cousin Mike, let me, let me let you for a second, cousin, Mike, what you going through over there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Two ferrets? He was fifteen Clyde and what do you used to do to me?
Speaker 2: Would pissed me off because I would sleep on the floor when I was at his house, in his room, and he would take because I was terrified of the fucking ferrets. He would take the ferrets and throw them on me when I was sleeping. Oh that's like evil. Oh no, my cousin was Mike is evil.
Speaker 4: They're very playful though, and they're charming.
Speaker 1: If you own a ferret, my nigga, you got like go do something else.
Speaker 2: I like otters. They kind of look like the.
Speaker 7: Only issue is that they're because they're rodents. They stink. That's literally the only issue.
Speaker 2: Would what it is that? Why why do rhodents just have like that general base sign like funk funk.
Speaker 7: But they're so fucking I really I really like looked into buying one a ferret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe like six years ago, I really want to. I would fuck with the ferret. Just just buy a small dog.
Speaker 4: It's about the same size as basically small.
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm mad because I was terrified as a kid of the ferrets, but now I feel like I would get along with the ferret.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They had fucking claws though, like terrifying.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so ship you just should know, ferret, get out of here.
Speaker 5: They always had them in the pet co A white one's too close to a rat, it's too close to the sun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, either way, I think having fish. Don't call them pets. They're paintings. They're they're ship you put on your shelf like they are decor. They're not pets. They're living, breathing things. There people use them as decor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what am I supposed to do? Pick it up and pet it like there's nothing I can do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just put them back in the ocean. Like it's like, at least at least if we're kidnapping cute, cuddly dogs from the wilderness, we at least give them love. Like fish, you can't do anything, okay, but they don't. They're a centerpiece. They don't need and fishes shouldn't be like closed in. They should be able to just like swim as vast as the ocean. Mm hmmm. The goldfish can survive in the ocean for sure. Well, I mean I would think about that often with basically when I get on like my humanitarian thing, I'm like, it's weird that we do this to animals, But I'm like, bays would be the quickest snack in the wilderness in a heartbeat. She's not that breed is not to be, doesn't exist. It's a it's an experiment. It's a hybrid multi's and a poodle experiment. But like, what were poodles doing before humans were around? Like, did we save the poodle race?
Speaker 1: I'm sure we didn't.
Speaker 2: There's no way poodles were running rampid in the Amazon.
Speaker 4: They would be all their French.
Speaker 2: So we save them from the Germans?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I When I was going to answer that girl question. How do we like affection or whatever?
Speaker 7: How do you like to be your How do you like to be shown appreciation?
Speaker 2: What about the like I like verbal appreciation because it sounds like this is just a coworker thing. So I'm not going to say physical touch because that'd be weird. The mariage touches me all the time, but it seems unwanted and mean and weird and not appropriate. Yeah, I would go with words of affirmation. Okay, I don't need flower physical you appreciate.
Speaker 1: Something touch me?
Speaker 2: Physical touch from your co work like not romantic. It's not a lovelengthque coworkers. Yeah, like if they if she's cute, Yeah, she can touch me. I'll give you consent, can touch me, right, because that's all you gotta do is give consent. Right, we're in a workplace.
Speaker 1: But if I give you consent to touch me all in.
Speaker 3: Your current workplace, how would you like the rest of us to show you affection? Oh?
Speaker 1: In my current workplace?
Speaker 2: Would you like real talk with you?
Speaker 1: Thought you talking about like in any just and work?
Speaker 7: How do you prefer affection in the workplace?
Speaker 2: Just shut the fuck up, Baalid. I love when people just shut the fuck It seems really productive. What is it called podcast?
Speaker 4: Podcast?
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Don't say none to me, let me alone?
Speaker 2: What is it? We're not going with love languages? This is coworker.
Speaker 7: Yeah, still, that's still a love language, I.
Speaker 2: Guess in the workplace. Uh, what's the other one? Quality time with my coworker.
Speaker 3: No, you spend quality time with Julian all the time. You spent quality time with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not my love language with you guys. I just like you guys. No, I should love language. I spend time with you guys because I like you guys. Yeah, that the point.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like like language, it's similar Jesus Christ damn.
Speaker 2: So yeah, ya can't touch me? All right, so you want to stay as you Well no, it's you know, workplace. So clearly mals is not quality time. We'll go with we'll knock that one off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, words of affirmation.
Speaker 2: I like, I like you just said shut the fuck up and words of affirmation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, give me, give me words of affirmation and then shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: I like your shoes.
Speaker 2: I shut the fuck up. Got quick? That was How did that? How did that go with? Your love language. Is that a mutual exchange?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Didn't feel good, stranger, you're a strenuous relationship. You're an abusive relationship. Okay, now give him a gift. That's how you think. Here's just chanel. I mean, why are all bitches language?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can curse a bitch out as long as you take it to Shane the next day, she don't go fuck.
Speaker 2: Do we have another voiceman?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's see.
Speaker 8: Hey y'all, my name is Banna. I'm from Toronto, Canada, A big fan of the podcast. You guys make my Sundays cleaning days a lot more late. To get into the reason why i'm I've been in a relationship with the man that i'm with for six years now. It's been a rocky road, but we're finally in a good place. During the timeframe, about half the time, which was like three years, was long distance, and if you guys have ever been in it, you know it can be hard. But during that time frame, trust was definitely broken. And we're in a good place now, but every now and then there are points in the relationship where that lack of trust shows.
Speaker 2: And I want to know, do you guys think that trust can be rebuilt.
Speaker 9: I know it's a long within new question, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to know.
Speaker 8: Your take on it and appreciate the advice.
Speaker 1: Do we think that trust can be rebuilt in general or in her particularly.
Speaker 2: Saying they're in a good place now. But I'll put it the way she didn't put it. He had been caught. She mad. They've been together for six years. For three years, he was fucking mad. Other girls. They've gotten into a better place, but there's still signs of mistrust and probably some baggage from the things that happened before. I think what she should do is look at herself in the mirror and be like, yo, why you bringing up old ship? And leave that man alone and got him some flowers or something and shut the fuck up. Maybe his feet stop nagging him. Touch him. That's Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we could just be honest. Once that type of truck broken.
Speaker 5: Touch him is crazy? Yeah, touch them? Touch them arbor days next month?
Speaker 2: Oh man, you know you know what goes down? They celebrate that in Canada.
Speaker 1: I think when that trust is broken, it's you're just holding onto the inevitable. It's not gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's tough to get over that. Yeah, so I'm not saying there's a world where it can't happen and it's long distance.
Speaker 4: Not anymore it was, but it sounds fractured enough that he did enough damage.
Speaker 5: On the on the distance, no matter, even if he's right here to proof, it's still not Good's.
Speaker 2: Super pessimistic with distance. I'm sure that may have caused some of the cheating. No, it gave him room to do get a shit off.
Speaker 1: Yeah's two thousand miles away.
Speaker 2: They're now in a place where they are together, and yeah, maybe you have to put things in perspective, like where we were for three years was not the most positive situation where we could be in, and it led to some ship that we can now fix. Focus on the reason why it may have happened because you guys were long distance. M Now you're not long distance, So maybe you can focus on the good right now. Based on what she said, it sounds like six years in I'm not telling her to just fucking pack up and leave.
Speaker 1: No, she's no, she's not. You're not telling her that. She would be telling you that I'm not in this relationship. I don't even know this girl. No, I'm just saying like in her situation, he can't tell her to leave.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. I'm saying to her as me that she puts six years in and she's saying the last three have been better. She's still just trying to work and get over some of the mistrusts. You put the time in already, you might as well see it through. Why why waste? Why waste the last three years of trying to make it work to now being in a good situation to still focus on the passion you made it? Just that's where it gets fucked up with people that stay with people that cheat. You did make a decision to stay here and try to work on it, So are we gonna do that or not? Yeah, it's up. You know, it's a fucked up situation. That's why when the cheating happens, you should just leave off rip. But when you choose to stay and work on it, that means you are now part of working on this, And working on this means you need to ignore some of the past ship and focus on what's happening right now.
Speaker 3: Once you make the decision to stay, it's like you're you're in it now. Like you made that that you can't read. You can reneg but you can't read. You can't keep Once you forgive me, you can't bring keep bringing up what the fuck I did? Once you decide to forgive me, it's not old.
Speaker 2: But you did this. Oh but you did that.
Speaker 7: You decided to forgive me and give me another chance. Are you gonna do that or not?
Speaker 3: What my advice to her would be, everything that's done in the dark will come to the light, just like it did last time. And when I say done in the dark will come to the light, I don't mean while it's dark, turn the light on on his phone and go through it.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is let shit naturally come to the surface, Like if it's meant to come out, it'll come out. But just enjoy your relationship in the meantime you're currently If he does end up cheating, you put yourself through that trauma twice by worrying about it so much, wait until it actually happens. Enjoy the happiness that you have that's so rare, and just do your best to like let it go or leave if you're not gonna be able to let it.
Speaker 2: Go, and if your current mistrusts are accurate and he is still being a little cheaty, I'm not saying he's probably the same way he was when y'all were not living together. He's never gonna change six years of fucking other bitches the seventh year. He's not gonna be like, well, you're gonna hanging a jersey up town.
Speaker 5: You can't attach yourself at this point in a habit, whether or not she lives with him or not.
Speaker 4: He's still used to fucking other women in this relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little different.
Speaker 4: I think it's different that they're in the same city.
Speaker 5: But like I'm saying, three years of building that habit, you're not just gonna be like Cold Turkey and be like, oh, I guess I'm done now because she moved to the most.
Speaker 1: City ever went Cold Turkey off the cheating, just the coke, Cold Turkey.
Speaker 2: I still believe you dabbled a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not. Nope, Why would I lie. I wouldn't lie about that.
Speaker 2: Drug addicts do lie.
Speaker 3: Former I do a lot of rooms. Now, kind say, yeah, sweetie, just just enjoy your relationship. If you're happy, just enjoy your relationship.
Speaker 1: You're demarts, sweetie.
Speaker 3: It's just joy for real, because like I've been there when you sit up there like stressing, like, oh is he doing?
Speaker 2: Is he your girl? If you're gonna do all.
Speaker 4: That, just leave in My thing?
Speaker 2: Is either clean the slate lead.
Speaker 4: He probably is.
Speaker 3: He's probably not, probably getting some head at Applebee's. He's probably He's probably not ESPN Zone Dome men. Well, from what I know about men, I'm in a room fu la men, So please tell me if I'm wrong. Men usually cheat off a convenience. It was convenient. It was convenient when he was cheating because you lived all the way over there, and the shorty he was fucking probably lived five minutes away.
Speaker 7: Now the most convenient pussy lays in the bed with him.
Speaker 2: That's sure.
Speaker 4: Girl still lives five minutes away.
Speaker 2: And on top of that, like plenty of men have cheated when they had their girl living a convenient pussy next to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, but that wasn't Who knows if that was she would have been if he started off cheating while they were living in the same house or they were living in the same city, that's different. But everybody has the worry of cheating with long distance because people have hot people have sex drives and you're far away. Yeah, like you know what I'm saying, Like that's something that you have to think about. Doesn't make it right, but it is affective situation.
Speaker 2: Feel like Toronto's too small, toude, Toronto's city to cheat. And I'll tell you that as an outsider. No, if I lived there, it's a lot of options. So you're gonna move there with the intentions of getting a relationship to cheat?
Speaker 1: No, that's just that's some insane Yeah, that's wow.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 5: I have a theory from all I feel like you would be better suited for a long distance relationship he would cheat. Well, yeah, of course that's implied. But I'm saying I think that on my on my resume, like that you think you don't. I think you really value your time alone in your space, and I think you, when necessary, can give someone the quality time that you want to give them and feel that they deserve. But then when the weekend's over, the week's over, you're like, I still want to be alone on my own time in my own city.
Speaker 1: I'm a loner and alone has got to be alone.
Speaker 4: So I think that that fits your lifestyle.
Speaker 3: But I don't think he should be in a long distance relationship. I think he should just which he tends to do, date women who have a lot going on, so that if she's busy and he's busy, maybe once or twice a week.
Speaker 2: What I have hope for you? They know you don't nigga because you were the first one that says so he could cheat. We're in the we're back in the pods here, Oh my bad? Yeah, because we know you wouldn't really be in a relationship that's changed.
Speaker 4: Okay, bad in the pods? Are you're cheating like crazy?
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. I can't really see you being a cheater, not because of a moral value, just because you don't go outside. True, I don't think you really go to girls cribs like that. And if you were in a relationship, I don't know if you'd be the one that would like hide your girl's stuff for her to come to the crowd.
Speaker 1: God, no, no, I don't have the fucking bad effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I don't think you.
Speaker 1: I don't have it. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Those days are like way behind me. That ship you're doing your twenty.
Speaker 5: Hear some dirtbag ship. It's someone that I know, someone you know, right, Yeah, it's not me. I'm not a relationship. He's in a serious relationship and heard of him. He's older, showed.
Speaker 1: Out the garden for a week. His name is Bruce.
Speaker 2: Jenner. That's a good twist.
Speaker 5: He his girl went away in a business trip for like a week, and they lived together, and he was, you know, getting his cheat hit off, and he had a girl was good coming into town and he took photos of all of his girl's ship in the apartment.
Speaker 4: Hit it all.
Speaker 2: That's that effort. That's how insane is that's serial killers And then.
Speaker 1: That's not touching the people that I'm seeing that in every movie with a do was a serial killer.
Speaker 5: Hit it all and then obviously before she came home put everything back in its place.
Speaker 2: Fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: He's going to kill his girlfriend and clean the whole space and put everything back. He's that type of guy that's in him.
Speaker 4: He is that methodical, to be honest.
Speaker 2: I mean, but if you're going to kill your girlfriend, you might as well be good at cleaning up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be good clean, get away with it.
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: He not going to clean it up after he kills her, Like, what do you what do you expect.
Speaker 1: To burn the house?
Speaker 2: Now? True, we have a crop seems that burn that motherfucker to the ground. That's like with fire investigators, I feel like you should have.
Speaker 1: Watched forty eight to know, like, if you just burn shit the fuck up, they can't your DNA is not there no more, Like.
Speaker 2: If that's entirely true, teeth, Yeah, that's the only thing you really got to worry about.
Speaker 4: Who you got to pull the teeth out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my team crime scene don't care if they find the victim. As long as they don't have my DNA on the victim, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also I feel like sometimes in house fires, like the victim won't completely burn you, you may still be to figure out that they didn't die because of the fire. Like, if you kill your girl and then burn the house down, there's a chance they could find out how she died.
Speaker 1: Okay, in the y'all messing it, they could find out how she died. They could find out the first blow that she died from. As long as as long.
Speaker 2: As your DNA is not there. Yeah, But what happens if the murder weapon is not there. You're you're might be okay, what might be going? But if they find Maul's aster club lighter next to the crime scene, you're in handcuffs. There's a club, Like, yeah, that's not mine, Like they handed out ten thousand, your still not mine? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So when y'all have others, So when you're casually dating or when you were cheating, past lives, past lives different, did you guys hide did you hide your girlfriends or your main girls or whatever stuff when other women will come over.
Speaker 2: That's what we were just talking about. That's some in your twenties.
Speaker 7: I never got that now, like nothing like not even if it's like most.
Speaker 2: There was maybe like a brush, tampons and stuff something like that, like in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all how this nigga was a Jersey nigga too. Let me tell y'all how this nigga told me. I went to go get in the shower and there was a summer's eve like body.
Speaker 2: Wash in the shower. That's the one that's for Vagina's right.
Speaker 7: Yes, this nigga told me, Oh, it's my sisters.
Speaker 3: Your sister is never leaving Summer's eve body wash her older brother's shower.
Speaker 2: She's not doing it? Why not?
Speaker 7: She's not doing it, bro, it's not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got two bathrooms, but my sister's definitely left her shit.
Speaker 4: In my Yeah, but there's ship and then there's that ship that's like pussy.
Speaker 3: And I'm talking about not older women, right, because I feel like older women women give a fuck. An eighteen year old girl is not leaving her Summer's eve body.
Speaker 2: Wash in her brother's shower.
Speaker 1: Now she coming back, get that.
Speaker 2: She's not doing that. No, hell, No.
Speaker 3: Teenage girls are are embarrassed of everything body wise that they have to do, especially from their older brother.
Speaker 7: They're not doing that, bro, that's cat.
Speaker 2: I feel like if I had. But that's one of those lives. Ex. Body spraying old Spicer, you're a boy, you're a boy. It's some completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's but that's one of those lies where you can't prove it and you got to kind of just watch him from that point on.
Speaker 2: That's weird though, because you need to prove that because you can, because you could easily, you could easily one day the sister.
Speaker 1: Y'all be around the sister and be like, yo, girl, like I put your someone's e body wash under the cabinet, you know, took it out the showering them, Like what, I don't use that now, sister.
Speaker 7: Sisters would know better.
Speaker 3: I really called him because he had You know how girls with short haircuts have really really small flat irons. He's tried to say that was his sister to his sister had a head full of hair. That little ass flat.
Speaker 2: Iron was not hers. She didn't was the travel size one.
Speaker 3: No, not the size of the flat iron, the size of the like the plates. That's for all travitches. That's for halle Berry cut having bitches like stop lying pixie cut right, PIXI cut? Yeah, you was fucking that girl with that pixie cut. I love a good pixie now and you lying.
Speaker 4: I like pixie sticks those prey fun back in the day.
Speaker 2: Anyways, is your sister evercovered for you? Absolutely, like in a romantic situation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Do you have any fun stories? I feel like she w hold it down.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she she definitely held it down. But now is getting to the age where she like I think she she thinks that like if I'm seeing a girl, I'm only seeing like one girl. She just like assumes that never think, which is probably which is probably the case. But she she she's kind of like at the slip up stage where it's like she'll say something, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like she's focused on real ship that ain't even hurt, Like what are you talking about? Like what are you touch?
Speaker 1: Not even the same girl, like just shut up, like at that age now where it's like, oh ship, Like I just assumed that that was how bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awful. I thought I did. It's jollying this weekend that ship.
Speaker 1: Do you do that?
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 2: It's starting to seem like it's our purpose. I don't know, mam, what you think. No, I think forgets.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I I said, it's good to see you again.
Speaker 1: I see that's what we got it. Yeah, that's what he did to me. First of all, don't tell don't tell my bitches good to see huggin. But but let's start there, even my boy and I being polite, Nah, no, fuck all that. Don't tell my girl it's good to see you.
Speaker 2: You know it's not. It's not good seeing Why is it not? Because it's not.
Speaker 4: I'll ever got that off because she he was literally on our first date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I talked to her. We had a good conversation, and he told Julian told me he was bringing that girl to the show with everything. So I assume I was safe to say good to see you again. Valid.
Speaker 1: All of that is valid, right. Don't tell my girl it's good to see huggin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being rich, I would never feel away.
Speaker 1: Don't tell my girl is good seeing huggin? Why because it's not good to see my.
Speaker 4: Why isn't it though?
Speaker 3: If we had a good conversation, Kia has got good to see you again.
Speaker 1: When I told Kya that you got a habit of doing this where you just throw.
Speaker 2: A drastically different situation, it's totally fine of you. Got Ma's got this thing that she does that you've done when I'm gonna stop letting you say, Yo, you've done that, tell me when I because I guarantee you asked Kia that she was like, but he's never said that to me. A matter of fact, Kia actually asked me like, why does the maal talk to me more?
Speaker 1: I say hello, give a hug, and that's it. We'll stop with my niggas and they girls. I don't try to get it. Don't pull me into no, because I can feel with the girls like Joe. So, how was London?
Speaker 9: Kid?
Speaker 2: Get away from me?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's what I would say, the love language getting away from you, like we not even falling into no conversations about with me and Rory be traveling on the road.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Whatever he said, it's nothing wrong to tell no, you're right, But as a friend sometimes you don't know when you're slipping up because you might have said something like London was fucking terrible, right and it's it true, and I'd be like, yo, we had a ball in London. Yeah, okay, now already we got conflicting you know what I'm saying, points of views of London, mall's angles.
Speaker 2: Just the less you speak, the lesson you.
Speaker 1: Don't got me on nothing comsrest you. The first thing nigga tell you is shut the fuck up. Don't say nothing. If your girl be like, hey, how was London? Yo, I'm sick, leave me alone, get away from me. I'm gonna just throw it into.
Speaker 2: Some other shit.
Speaker 4: I mean you could probably phrase it, yeah, phrase.
Speaker 1: It better be like yo, listen like, I don't know, man, So my life is a world when I don't even know. My life is a world, right, my life is a world.
Speaker 2: World wins my girl, like my life is a world where not only I don't Remembernbulary, I don't remember London. I'm sorry these retinas. I don't remember she I don't remember London. Who did I do that? I did that to you? Yeah, we don't talk about that. I confused two different guys. Yeah, oh yeah, okay, we were.
Speaker 3: No, No, he didn't even confuse the guy. He was just trying to, like, you know, you try to be friendly. And he puts some sauce on some ship and it's like that's that didn't even have wrong. So so now it sounds like there's another nigga and there's actually not.
Speaker 4: Even another put mumbo sauce on it.
Speaker 2: And I thought we were bonding, you and the marriage boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does it say your song thing?
Speaker 2: My song thing wasn't my song? Talk about it? And by the way, we bonded for the rest of the night. He just kept talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he was trying to get information out of you.
Speaker 2: And once I realized my fuck up, I held it down.
Speaker 1: I say, all right, cool you ten toes. Yeah, as long as he stood ten toes after the up is so good?
Speaker 2: Marriage knows I would I would stay ten toes with any guy approaching.
Speaker 4: How do you reverse a funk up like that? Though?
Speaker 2: How you your friends shut the fuck up? Just shut up? You don't like reverse like everybody cause more damage? Everybody shut up?
Speaker 7: It never happened.
Speaker 2: Just shut up? What did I say? I was like, oh, you know, I'm so silly. I was just joking. No, I didn't I told you about that. You know, I got to get your way out of it. I'm so silly.
Speaker 3: I didn't correct you in the moment. It was like, yeah, I remember I met you at She didn't.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 4: Throw memory on him.
Speaker 2: Memories don't live, Like, like, what are you doing talking like you just got off a live show? Why you still? You just talked for three hours? Shut up?
Speaker 1: Got the marriage jammed up? Baby that you was jammed up. You was over there fight for your life that night.
Speaker 2: I remember that around I ever told you this. I don't think I ever told you all this.
Speaker 3: Then his homie, right, we're drunk, we're all leaving at the night his Homie sees Maul's sister.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yo, she's beautiful. I said no, no, please, like, don't, don't, don't chest.
Speaker 3: I said, get your boy bro like he like no, like they Mac and I'm like dog nah, like no, if there's anybody in this room, he can't talk to he can't talk to her. He cannot the one person in the room. Bro, I think my grandma here, you go talk to her. Don't talk to mass Yeah, we're not playing that game. I don't play that please.
Speaker 7: And it wasn't even no disrespectful shit he was. She's so cute and sweet.
Speaker 2: It was cool. I was just conflicted because I was trying to get to that area where like we could call each other brother in law and ship. Roy wanted to be family with everybody so bad.
Speaker 1: Bro, he's the only child. Yeah, it's the only child syndrome.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Like everybody just want to embrace and just like, hey, hey, where you are you leaving already? Like Ordy's definitely got you leaving already. Yeah, I'm having a good time so soon.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, his way out the door five minutes so soon.
Speaker 1: So we've been here four hours, so soon, yo, listen, man, niggas got to go home at some point. That's the only child syndrome.
Speaker 4: I want to do another party. Roy's house I missed.
Speaker 2: I missed my house too. Fucking bought his beautiful home and I can't even live there.
Speaker 3: Everythink about that all the time, Like, damn, Rory house down the street, it's probably empty.
Speaker 2: I should go, should break in? Oh my dad, jeez, I had I know where the keys are. Yeah, oh, I know the code. There's another door. You know.
Speaker 1: Litt Or changed that code by now.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure I did change it. The Riltor had that fucking com Oh yeah, man, yeah, I mean my dad's in there. He's still there. He's in and out between Florida and back here. I'll go visit him.
Speaker 5: Your dad just had the birthday, right, Oh yeah, yeah, my dad turned out seventy three.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to Julian's dad.
Speaker 5: Went to the gym that day and they gave him a free smoothie and he was like, this is all I can ask for, so shiit seventy three?
Speaker 2: Health there.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: At this point, shit's losing a lot of peers already. It's kind of sad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she looks in great shape to be his age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're they're good. They did a little dinner together. I don't know, a little humping maybe, yeah, he wasn't around.
Speaker 2: Got a little humping, you know. I give dad a little hump on his birthday. Yeah, yeah, so his birthday. You guys keep putting this on my parents, your parents sex. You just keep throwing that every time they come up. I mean, you're here, yeah, sibling. I don't think it's that weird. We see you, you're right there, we see you.
Speaker 7: A little precum baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, Julian is a pre cum baby.
Speaker 4: I get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Being a pre cum baby.
Speaker 1: Yo, being a precumb baby and you're like thirty years old, and the nigga say that to you. My dad treats this nigga, This nigg got the wildly neck. This nigga a precum baby.
Speaker 2: So since my dad has been staying my crimson, he treats me like a pre cum baby. With my request that he just ignores. So he he fish bowls his guest room that he stays in. He leaves the door wide open. No, he'll close the door and smoking there, okay, and fishball. Yeah, like he'll literally close the door.
Speaker 4: Called hot boxing.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, he's but he's old. Yeah, he listens to rock music. It's called a fishbowl. That was fine. Now he uses because he can't really get up the steps the same way to the roof to go smoke. And it's been the winter time. He goes into my bedroom, my balcony. No it's not, you're not, because he goes back and forth between the guest room and my room. And I have a child, Like I'll walk in there and I'll smell like the highest grade weed you'd ever smell in your entire life, and I'm like, Dad, you just like please smoke outside, like, just go down the steps or go up the steps to the roof. Doesn't listen to me once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 2: That's not supposed to Yeah. Yeah, he doesn't pay the fucking bills.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't. He came And sometimes that's all you need is that one is just come.
Speaker 4: He showed up.
Speaker 2: There you God in Washington, d see neworimal dot com.
Speaker 1: Now tickets are available. Tickets are selling. Hope to see you guys there and we'll be back soon. Enjoy the rest of your week, Be safe, be blessed, I'm that nigga.
Speaker 2: He's just Ginger Worririan now