Speaker 1: The Skills Challenge gets the lowest ratings out of everything all weekend.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, the bulk of the people who's supposed to be watching ain't watching because we adults. We want to see the dunks, We want to see the three points. We want to see the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: I ain't watch none of that shit, but the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: The Celebrity Game would get more views than the All Star Game, but they won't put me in.
Speaker 5: Jack All Star twenty twenty four was a successful one. We came to him from Indy, almost twenty years removed from your Malice at the Palace. Your time in Indianapolis, tell us about it.
Speaker 1: We had a good run, man, had a great time. It was cold as fun, but to be back in Indy. Got a lot of love from the people. We had a great, great environment for our shows. Got a chance to eat one of my favorite restaurants every day.
Speaker 3: We was their Country Kitchen.
Speaker 5: Shout out with the k's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I mad.
Speaker 1: Contuy kitchen with the k from the catfish to the grits, to the chicken to the greens. All that was a fool and uh, you know definitely shout out the Fox sold the hotel tango.
Speaker 3: I mean they held us down.
Speaker 5: Draft Kings, shout out Draft Kings. They definitely did their things. Of course, lot I think you might have got us a course light deal.
Speaker 3: Jackets hard. He was wrapping.
Speaker 5: I was proud of you too. He was drinking them. The mountains were blue. We definitely did a lot of good things for them. Also, some new potential boys both speakers. They came through and then blessed us with some headphones and hopefully we could do some visits with them. And then door Dash. I'm always I was telling door Dash people at the Draft Kings. Then they're like, yo, we used door Dash a lot as many kids we got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like they owe me anyway with.
Speaker 5: Them, So we definitely looking forward to uh teaming up with them. Shout out man Marquise and Cray. They did a great job of helping us secure the location. Our team, Christina, Dylan, Jilani, Ri Isaac. You guys know who you are. If we forgot you, we apologize, but we love you. We had a great run with guests too. We had what Antoine Walker, Pat McAfee, Mike Richmond, Mitch Richmond, Jalen Brunson and who was the.
Speaker 3: Last Brad Miller.
Speaker 5: Brad Miller b Rad So great run, great time in All Star. Next year it'll be in the Bay, San Francisco, So we're looking forward to that. But man, shout out to everyone we came across. All right, now we want to welcome in one of the friends of the programs, one of the homies. Jet going to introduce him.
Speaker 1: That's my brother, brother Man, somebody who you know we rock with. Man, he got so many names, and uh, I wasn't proud to say that he's the only athlete in their family because Damn Shane Wallow, my brother, Damian.
Speaker 3: Gillard, Shy Gil Shai what what else?
Speaker 5: What else? They call you Gil.
Speaker 2: Sam Gil Silky.
Speaker 4: When I'm really on, they called me Mike Gil Jordan just when I'm.
Speaker 5: Really that's when you really cook at Jordan Jordan.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of names, man, Chaunsey, Gillups. You know, I got it. You know so many names, Manoble. You know I want to go all left hand on them.
Speaker 3: You know, I like that one. I like that one, my new Gilobly, I like that one.
Speaker 2: But we know Stack was better than him.
Speaker 5: So here you gonna come in and gassing him off the rip All Star twenty four I was doing. Man, No, man, we appreciate you coming through. We're good man. We just got back. I know you were out there, Indy All Star twenty twenty four. Did you got shooting shows? You guys out there chilling? What you guys do out there?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: We were just out there just enjoying the environment.
Speaker 5: Man mm hmm yellowship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed the Uh. I enjoyed the All Star Game this year. I didn't enjoy the dunk contest though. And one of the reasons why I didn't enjoy the dunt contests because the people that he got judging the dunk contest is too old.
Speaker 2: What is that the.
Speaker 5: Hey they give they was giving him some weak ass scores. They was given away too many points for what we were seeing out there. I was and I ain't even know hating ship Like the scores were unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Bro the kid mac Klunk jumped over a kid's head, snatched the ball out his hand, let the ball go, grab the ball and get and dunped it backwards.
Speaker 2: Then gave his kid like a forty six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was crazy. Who who was it? It was a Mitch went right from us to out there was Mitch Richmond. Who else is out there?
Speaker 2: Man? It was man?
Speaker 4: They needed they need to update the update the uhudge.
Speaker 5: You gotta update the judges.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 5: Steven Ah Smith brought up an interesting point that I never really looked at. I mean, I feel like the last real good one was Air Gordon and Zach Lavine. I think in Chicago it was, or maybe the year after that. But Stephen A. Smith made a point, and obviously he went all the way in he blamed Lebron James for the dunk cost test going the way it went. And I don't necessarily blame him, but I understand what he was saying from a standpoint of all the great high flyers before him did that, you know what I mean, Doctor J did it, MJ. Dominique Wilkins did it, Kobe did it, Vince T. Mac all these other guys came and did it, and Lebron kind of, you know, said no. And that's totally his you know, if that's what he wants to do, that's what we want to do. But I guarantee if Lebron went and went out there and won two or three of them, bitches, the next round of Superstars would have been like, Shit, I'm Shitbron did it, Kobe did it, MJ did it, Nick did it. I'm gonna go try and do it. So it was an interesting point that Stephen A. Smith brought up. And again I don't personally blame him because I mean, he just do whatever the fuck he wants to do. But it made sense from a standpoint of I mean, guys are influenced, and Leron obviously has a lot of influence on the game. So if Lebron is out there and he won two or three battles and he went up against someone else that was super dope in our era. Uh, and once some dut I think it would have continued to raise the bar with the dunk contest. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: I think that a lot of times they just try to use Brian as the escape goo. You know what I mean? Oh, it's Lebron. James is Lebron, you know, and and and everything is wishy.
Speaker 2: Why she with TV? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know it's always he's the greatest player.
Speaker 2: But what what you mean?
Speaker 4: But what were you talking about? Why is it always a butt that man chose to say? You know what, I don't want to it's it's how many motherfuckers in the NBA jump out the building?
Speaker 2: It's a shipload of them?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck? That don't contest? Gotta be on me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: But do you see worse? Like I said, I don't blame him for it. Like I said, Steven Aint went in and that's kind of his equivalent what you're saying. But ye, so that's what I'm saying. So you mentioned Steph that's the three point contest. He's the greatest, you know what I mean? Shoot, So do you see where he's coming from from a standpoint of if? Again, not blaming him, and he could do what the fuck he wants, But if he would have did it back in his earlier days, that the guys behind him would have continued, the next round of young superstars would have continued to do it.
Speaker 2: Do you not feel that, you know, all the contests is a personal thing? Mm hm?
Speaker 4: I want, man, I want to win a three point contest. I wouldn't win a dunk contest. I feel when Lebron came in that wasn't a goal of his a goal of his wasn't the win the dunk contest. You gotta understand, too, Mike and them had to prove themselves.
Speaker 2: You feel that Mike had to make a name.
Speaker 4: Nobody didn't think Michael Jordan was gonna be Michael fucking Jordan.
Speaker 3: I think his coach in North Carolina felt like that.
Speaker 4: We felt like, like, okay, like when Shack was in college, you knew Shack was gonna be Shack, no question. That's what I'm saying. You knew Michael Jordan had a chance to be good, had a cheap, but you didn't know he was going to be the greatest ever coming out of North Carolina. Mike got there, he had something to prove. Lebron James was on fucking Sports Illustrated in the fucking tenth grade or something, So the dunk contest wasn't nothing.
Speaker 2: He just had to come and ball out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I just got to go ball out. Make sure I'm putting these stats up and putting these numbers up. My team is winning. That that was what was most important to Lebron. It seemed like to me, Mike was like, I gotta get a dunk contest. I'm competing against fucking magic, I'm competing against Bird.
Speaker 2: They bigger than me.
Speaker 4: They got bigger Lebron James basically came to the NBA and he was already right there.
Speaker 2: He just had to perform.
Speaker 1: I think Lebron for him, I think he thought about it sometimes. I just think, like you gotta think for like Bron Damn the whole career, he played eighty two plus Damnar to the finals, you know, every year.
Speaker 3: I think I think he used that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Not only is he already playing in an All Star Game every weekend, but I think he's using that as as somewhat of a break, you know what I'm saying, because that'd be more more on him to have to put after that.
Speaker 3: And also, you know, I understand what Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith is saying, because if like like Matt said that Braun did, of course some other guys would want to do it. But he's saying as of being the face and the star of the league, and Bron has been that face of the league and that started the league for so long, it would have been great for him to just try to do it one time. But like you said that that that might not have been a goal of his It might just been to continue to his his longevity status, continued to be in one of the best ever, continued to be the best score we've ever seen, and all those.
Speaker 3: Type of things been his goal. But you can't lie, man. It would have been great to see him do at least one time.
Speaker 4: Anything Lebron would have did in the league would have been great if Lebron James jumped in the three point contests.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers's tuned in the watch.
Speaker 4: We open for to win, but we tuned in in the watch because he's the best player in the league.
Speaker 5: I mean, I get all the accolades in long term playing and we've been super blessed to see him, But man, I don't want to hear all that shit. I would have loved to see Lebron getting that motherfucker one or two times, because you've seen him in the layup lines, like you've seen him like turn it out, you've seen him shit, you've seen him in his kids at AU lines, freaking it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So yeah, man, I'm just saying from a fast perspective again, I'm not placing no blame. Do whatever the fuck you want. I get it, and I understand what everything you guys are saying, but I would have loved to see Lebron get in the dunk contest and motherfucker put his head at the top of the square like this, dude, is just different the All Star Game, Gilly said, you liked it. I didn't get to see a lot of it. But I've been seeing a lot of people disgusted by the All Star Game, just the lack of competitiveness, the open door. And I was never an All Star, so I'm not again, I'm not talking about what the vibe and the mindset should be. But our guys that forgotten the season, shout out Dylan and Jolwney. They posted something about ar would be the greatest All Star Game two thousand and one when Ai and Steph Marlbray brought him back against the Western Conference, and it was just competitive jack, you know what I mean. It wasn't Playoff Game seven type energy, but it was just a pride thing, going to go out there hard and lockdown. And we have the greatest pickup game ever assembled right here during this All Star weekend. Let's go out and compete and and really push each other, you know what I mean. So What are your guys in thoughts on just the lack of effort on the defensive end and just kind of it's just a it's just a brother in law defense. You score, I score, don't really competitiveness in the game. What do your guys' thoughts on that? Do you think it waters it down and fox it up?
Speaker 1: I was at that All Star Game in two thousand and one. That was my rookie yar and I made the Rookie All Star Game, and uh man, Steph was so happy for me, and I was happy for him to make that make it that year. But I knew his mindset, you know what I'm saying. I knew his mindset, and I was with him and Chuck that that whole weekend. I knew their mindset in that game. They wasn't It wasn't never talked about going and just having fun. They was talking about busting the West ass for days. So so it but it just so happened to come down to a point where they had to come back and really turn it up and play for real against shit, some of the best players we've ever seen on the West.
Speaker 3: The West was stacked at that told it at one point that game.
Speaker 1: They had KG at the three, Tim Duncan at the four, and Check at the five at one point. So that's crazy, so and and and Ai and step brought them back.
Speaker 3: But that it was.
Speaker 1: It was the most entertaining All Star Game for for one reason.
Speaker 3: The competitiveness. That's the only reason.
Speaker 5: They've shown a lot is real quick for Gilfore you go of Kobe's interview with the knuckleheads and old he had and talking about you know they play harder at at U C l A and these guys, it's just it's it's what is.
Speaker 3: The word is?
Speaker 5: It's just frustrating because it could be amazing. There's been times throughout the years where even in the last few years where they've kind of changed it and and and made it more competitive per quarter, and guys have competed. But Gil, I'm gonna get your thoughts. But then after we get your thoughts, I want to what what do you guys feel like can take it back?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 5: Is it players? Is it more incentives? Is it giving the the conference that wins it home court advantage in the finals. But Gil, let me get your first thoughts. Overall on the the All.
Speaker 4: Star Game has always been kind of the same. You know, I think that. You know, people come out, they entertain the first you know, two and a half quarters to start getting around, you know, the fourth quarter, close to the end of the third, and then they start playing for real. But then you know, you got some All Star games. That's not gonna go like that because by time they get to the fourth quarter, that shit be a blowout. You feel what I'm saying. You gotta understand them dudes wasn't fucking missing. You had holler Burn hit five threes in the first quarter. The next quarter, Dame Hito, So these dudes and it's not like they these dudes were shooting from fucking.
Speaker 2: Thirty feet away.
Speaker 4: That ship was super entertaining the me to see dudes shooting from half court knocking that shit down Like God.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's layups to professionals.
Speaker 1: If the defenses do what play properly, they're not shooting them shots.
Speaker 5: We look at it different, you know what I mean, because we played it. I love to hear where where, Yeah, where Gilly is coming from, because again he's coming from obviously we're fans now, but he's coming from with just a purely basketball fan standpoint.
Speaker 4: I'm coming from that eight year old, that ten year old, that twelve year old kid that seen Damian Lillard stop at half.
Speaker 2: Court and shooting crazy. That was believable to him.
Speaker 4: That was better than fucking don't any of them motherfuckers could have did.
Speaker 2: That kid is like, holy shit, Danny.
Speaker 4: Came down at it hit another What that kid in his backyard right now shooting from his fucking neighbor's fucking backyard.
Speaker 5: I was watching that shit this morning because I missed most of it because I was flying back home. Ashton was next to me, Jack, my little five year old, and he was watching this. So we played one on one a little bit ago and he's like, Dad, I'm gonna get some shots from half court real quick. Five years old, you know what I mean. So just that imprint, how fast they pick it up and how amazing, Like ash it made me rewind that shit consistent. You know, you're right, You're right, it's different. But this goes back to the steph shit, you know what I mean? Like I said, I used to coach when the boys when I first finished, boys are seven or eight, and Jack, they don't even touch the paint to get war. No more, no form, shoot or nothing. These motherfuckers are just launching that bitch, and that's just kind of the change of the game. But to Gill's point, when you come from a fear pure fans perspective, he said, eight, nine, ten, My son is five and watched that shit like ten times and we played one on one. This point is like that, I'm gon shoot from half court like it's just it's it's really purely entertaining.
Speaker 4: You know, Okay, you can jump high, you could dun't. Okay, Now these dudes is shooting from so far away that that shit is amazing. And then you gotta understand the three point contest is kind of tooking over the dunk.
Speaker 1: Contest because of the fact that Stephen a is saying the stars ain't coming out for it.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily that too.
Speaker 4: Is that it's the game is transitioning, The game is going. The game has been about dun't. It has been about that shit for so long. Now the game is about stopping and pulling up from forty feet and turning around while the ball in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know why I hit that.
Speaker 1: It's totally different if you got a guy like John mourrat winning a dunk contest. And this ain't nothing against Matt mcclunk because I coached Matt mc clunk. He's a solid kid and he been preparing for these days for a long time to win.
Speaker 3: He's dunk because yeah, because he's were kids, so he deserve all of it.
Speaker 1: But it would be a different look if they was raising that job that trophy with John Moran than mcclunk.
Speaker 3: That's just the truth.
Speaker 5: I mean, Gilly, you like it the entertainment side, A lot of people aren't on your side when it comes to that that. You know, they just feel like there's just no more competitiveness in the game. So what are some ways you guys feel like if they were going to do it, they can change it. Is that again offering more money per winning for the winning team, is at home court advantage in the finals? Is it? Is it the og set in the tone again? And when we talk about this, Gil, it's not necessarily again blaming them, but I'm thinking there are some OG's that like if you see Steph out there busting his ass, KD out there busting's ass, brawn out their busting's ass. And I'm not saying they haven't, but that kind of has to be like, well, shit, if they're gonna do it, I got to do it because I heard Anthony Edwards when they interviewed them after the game. You know, this is all this is. You know, this is kind of a break right now. No one's really trying to compete, and that's just kind of the mindset that's been you know that that's the product that's been put in front of them. But if Anthony Edwards came into this where the games were super competitive all the time, Anthony Edwards will come out there and be super competitive.
Speaker 4: But we also got to remember, this is All Star weekend, this is entertainment. This is did not afford for Lebron James to be guarding Anthony Edwards. He go up for a fucking don't come down and twist his fucking ankle. Now he helped for three fucking weeks about an All Star game where we just supposed to be having fun.
Speaker 5: There's been a history of people who've played that hard. And again, when you're out there, you can't think about that. And if you do think about that and you're not playing hard, that's how that can happen. That's when you are playing hard. That happens.
Speaker 4: So when I'm saying history, because in the history of the All Star Game, that should be sixty points time in a frecklergains.
Speaker 1: Even when Magic came back, when you had their little situation that later came back, that game was even close with Isaiah when he shot that three on Isaiah.
Speaker 3: They used to play. Bro.
Speaker 4: That's because the game may get too far out of hand, and then when they get to the fourth quarter, it's like, Okay, we down six, y'all, let's win this shit.
Speaker 5: No, I get it, but that's the same shit we talked about the two thousand and one game. Then down twenty plus, you know what I mean. But like I said, if you compete throughout the game and turn it on in the fourth, it's a different story. Because those teams are balanced, and you look at the West coming out that you would think all the older OG's like they were gonna blow them out, and that just wasn't the case. These young boys went out there and went crazy. So I just think I think the last ten years has kind of been whatever. But before that Gil early two thousands, before to the mid two thousands and then eighties through the nineties, Bro that ship was competitive. The dudes played hard.
Speaker 1: We always talk about how the m v P is a regular season award, right, We always talk about that, you know what I'm saying. And I think that that'll give more incentive for the for m v P. If they changed just the regular season best team in the regular seam best player, they get home court in the first three rounds, but the finals, the finals goes to whatever conference won the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: I think they turn it up.
Speaker 4: Then Let's be for real, the All Star Game will be the All Third Game. The old things will be. The Biggs play harder, the more fucking buddy like, we big into the finals. We can beat them biggas a game at.
Speaker 3: Hod nah hen hell nah, that.
Speaker 5: Shit matter, Gil, And now you're talking like a fan. That shit definitely matters.
Speaker 3: That should matter, Gill. That should matter big hard.
Speaker 4: That the team that with everybody getting them at what fifty you niggas, especially to young, but.
Speaker 3: Just think it out.
Speaker 1: You got a team with uh kd Braun, you got Kawhi, you got Minnesota Edwards, and you got uh Yo kids.
Speaker 3: You got all of them have a great chance of winning the finals.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know what homecourt advantage that's everything.
Speaker 4: You know what you but but you just named some old niggas. Maybe you need some young legs to get to them loose basketballs. Bro, You need them young legs. Get all the fucking remails you need every time, every time they missed the three who got the rebail? The young niggas, you know what, they got, the brand new fucking tires on them cars. Got all these niggas you name, they four more years away from hip replacement water on the.
Speaker 3: Yoki yo kic.
Speaker 4: Luca, Uh, it was they all baby all Luca a dootate none of that shit series.
Speaker 2: Luca slow it at me and I'm forty seven, man.
Speaker 5: Hey, they said Luca's got like what was it? It was like fifty something points and like his five All Star appearances or or or thirty high thirty like Luca's like, I don't at all.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to be here. I would have been home.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, Lucas shot a full court a full court two for one.
Speaker 2: Luca threw that shoot off the glass. They didn't jump for it.
Speaker 5: That ship was funny. Uh. Dunts on Stephan Sabrina, sit thoughts on Stephan Stephan Sabrina Sabrina Ship. She hit that twenty six that could have put her in the finals of the men's competition. Steph came through and hit that twenty nine. Uh. I liked it, to be honest with you, I thought it was competitive. It could have went either way. She's a hell of a shooter. Obviously we know what Steph is, But were your guys' starts on that competition.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Bro she a shooter. I mean, shooters respect shooters. I don't care if she a woman, she could shoot. She you know, it's been many times, but I've been with to La Fitness and to pick up like legims like that, and it was girls that was in there better than some of the dudes, but on the sideline.
Speaker 3: So if she can shoot, let her shoot.
Speaker 1: And I think one day a lot of them guys that are scared that's in the three point contests. They gonna they're gonna do a co ed one and they gonna feel bad when they get dusted.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, co ed three point contests would be dope.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like the three point contest is the strongest thing left in the All Star Game. The Skills Channel used to be dope, and now they're doing pairs of threes and doing all kinds of weird shit. So really the only solid thing it used to be the dunk contest. It's it used to be some of the All Star game. But now the only solid thing to stand on is is that three point shooting, because that's to Gills point earlier. That's what the game is now.
Speaker 4: Subtumes, you get a little age, or you start acting like the old nigger.
Speaker 2: This ship is for the kids.
Speaker 5: The kids.
Speaker 4: Let us half run of the rail, throwing that ship through the top, throwing that ship through the hoops, competing. They out there having fun. Yo, stop being some old niggers daughters.
Speaker 5: We need to hear that ship. You're right because, like I said, we look at it through a different lands. And like I said, I love when you're giving us just that that entertainment perspective. I don't always agree with you, but you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: But at your extra five year old son the whole time they throwing the ball through the through the joy he.
Speaker 2: Like this, Who wasn't dad?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They entertainment man.
Speaker 1: The skills chote get gets the lowest ratings out of everything all weekend.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, the bulk of the people who's supposed to be watching ain't watching. Because we adults, we want to see the dunks, we want to see the three points.
Speaker 2: We want to see the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: I ain't watch none of that ship, but the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: The celebrity game would get more views than the All Star Game. But they won't put me.
Speaker 5: And they had that ship with Chris Brown too. It's funny you said that, Uh it wasn't and I say it was all due respect. There wasn't a ton of big name celebrities in that and people that were really out there whoping. Michael Parsons did what he wanted out there, and that that receiver from the Rams was a monster too. But they they I guess the NBA invited Chris Brown and then drew back the invitation talking about some of the sponsors, Woo Ruffles and Ruffles came out and said they didn't have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't even talk about this ship.
Speaker 4: But our assistant was talking to the people from the league. M I was told that I was playing in the game and I was gonna be miked up.
Speaker 5: This year. Or last year, what happened? What happened? Too many black a months.
Speaker 4: The motherfucking list came out of the players. I wasn't on there.
Speaker 5: You didn't make the cut, you didn't make the team. Damn, you're trying. Must have been weak.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why, Gilly, I know why, hm hmm, Because you was m VP of the Big three Celebrity All Star Game.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man, It's a politics like that.
Speaker 4: So so you mean to tell me because I was big, I was m v P two years in the row the African American League.
Speaker 5: Basically basically, So you telly, I hope that ain't the case.
Speaker 2: So you telling me that the m v P is the Nile.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to tell you, I hope that ain't the case.
Speaker 2: I'm mad. So you seeing I'm Blackie Robbinson.
Speaker 5: You're saying he been black balled. That's crazy. Now, I'd be dope. I mean, there's a lot of rappers out there, cahoop. Actually, I'm gonna have to say a lot. There's a handful of real rappers out there. The hoop jess like me. Man, I gotta say no, I say, you're one of the old j's that can hop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're one of the old j's that.
Speaker 4: Can hold for in the country. Want to play me in basketball? I'm somebody's grandfather. I got three young boys that called me.
Speaker 5: I don't want to hear all these excuses. Now, I don't want to hear all these excuses. Now, let's line it up. Let's get like the ca Yeah that was he, that was That was a horrible decision.
Speaker 4: I don't even know why they got Kyrie to play Uncle Drew when I'm the real and real y'all wouldn't have had to use the make up, no.
Speaker 2: Nothing on you.
Speaker 5: Hey, what were you thinking when you called Jamal Crawford out? I mean, how many were you off that day?
Speaker 4: He wasn't thinking first of all, thet me just say this came, brought it up right one on one and this see this would not this That what they not telling you. They said, Jamaal Crawford could only take two dribbles.
Speaker 5: He'll still cook you. I will still You're crazy as a motherfucker, will cook you with two. Jamal will cook you with two. Promise, Come on, Gil, come on out, Gil.
Speaker 2: He could only take two dribbles, and I could do.
Speaker 3: What I care.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's how in practice motherfuckers plays.
Speaker 3: And try to make stipulations on dribbles.
Speaker 5: I ain't even tripping off that. I ain't even trip but Jack, you know you play one, two or three dribbles in practice? You know what I mean? He dribbles two dribbles, but two he'll cook you.
Speaker 1: Still, Jamal got this, Jamal, Jamal, Jamal can shake the ship out of you with three dribbles.
Speaker 4: Ship brom right here, one of his dribbles, go ahead to beat.
Speaker 2: You to the right.
Speaker 5: Then he gonna he's gonna do all kinds. He's gonna he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Gotta go back and watch some footage of Jamal.
Speaker 2: He had a limited dribbles he.
Speaker 5: Talk about this period. He's still I'm still betting the whole house on Jamal.
Speaker 1: No man, luck out show time number, luck out of house, show time number.
Speaker 5: He's probably flying home right now. I'm betting the whole house on Jamal. I like your game, though, Gil, you definitely got game, but betting the whole house on Jamal.
Speaker 2: No man on planet. He's beating me with two dribbles.
Speaker 1: Bro Gil Gil Gil Gil Gil gil Gil I'm betting with you against all these entertainers. But Jamal Crawford or anybody that's played that long in the NBA, we can beat you in two three dribbles.
Speaker 2: No, you just stop seeing three dribbles. That's it.
Speaker 5: You ain't like yeah, what you wait? One sixty after that? People are bumping you off the line, Rappers.
Speaker 4: He's not soon as I check the ball up, I'm right here.
Speaker 2: No wreck his first dribbles? Who had to be to the right or to the left.
Speaker 5: Let me see your defensive stands. Let me see your defensive stands.
Speaker 2: I'm like old Duke where they used to slap on the floor.
Speaker 5: Man, that jumper is gonna right above your right ear or your left ear.
Speaker 2: I'm not just the glove. I'm the ice of tooeller.
Speaker 3: Jamal.
Speaker 1: Jamal might dribble it behind you with this twitter two dribbles, then catch it and shoot it.
Speaker 3: He might do that.
Speaker 4: I just talk them all right. He talk about I'm gonna go to Seattle first. He talk about, bang they go to the play meet. You gotta beat my son. So I'm gonna just I'm just gonna dog wash his boy.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't you crazy, You're not finna dog wash your son down. You must ain't seen his list You must ain't seen this.
Speaker 2: Listen, you tuble somebody that's thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: A year he got that same shift the ship his daddy got.
Speaker 5: Now, I think an old man could be the thirteen year old, even if he's not. JJ's nice stuff.
Speaker 3: These young niggas got that ship.
Speaker 5: No, Bro, I am with him every day I went. But I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: Gili, Gil, Gil Gil, stop acting like you're not our age.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna ma, he's gonna man straight.
Speaker 2: Believe you played with Beck.
Speaker 5: No, I think you. I think you could beat JJ. He's only twelve or thirteen. I hope you could beat JJ. But once they started getting fifteen and sixty, that's a different story.
Speaker 1: It's some kids from thirteen to sixteen that's by six seven, six eight, that you can't beat. I'm just being hones. I know you, I know you nice. But he got some kids in high school and right then and then, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That the.
Speaker 5: Same one that's gonna be taking the ball underneath. They asked when they dunk. When they get older, they're thirteen.
Speaker 2: Like this, Hey, Gil, I would not play with stack like fifteen.
Speaker 3: It is a guarantee.
Speaker 4: You give us a thirteen year old in my pinky toe stack.
Speaker 3: No I acknowledge is one thing is yeah you have that. You do have that.
Speaker 1: But these kids are fast, they're young, and you're acting like you're not our age skill Gill, you're our age.
Speaker 2: I'm forty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh he ain't two years old?
Speaker 5: It you all did it, I'm trying to tell him.
Speaker 4: We all around the same age. We guess what stack your fucking knees and matt knees goss sixty two thousand, eight hundred and thirty two fucking miles on them.
Speaker 5: So your ships are still fresh as what you're saying. You rub, you rub warm goat milk on your knees every night.
Speaker 1: I'm running the run flats right, and Nigga say you eat massage warm goat milk in his knee caps every night.
Speaker 2: Just think about this. You think a stud got seven thousand.
Speaker 4: Treatments in the locker room.
Speaker 5: All right, we can talk about this ship all day, but yeah, we definitely want to. We want to. We want to get a camera on that game. We definitely want to check that out. Because two drip of Jamal is gonna bust your ass. But let's move on.
Speaker 2: I'm a cook little man, I'll give you that.
Speaker 5: But he's gonna get a couple of points on Yes, for sure, you don't get some points on you though, Philly Sports. All right, well, all right, I hope, so I hope, so, I hope you don't have to hurt him to beat him. Respect He started to sweat. Hey, Philly Sports, let's move on to Philly. Hey, Philly Sports is official. It's beneficial in the past, but it's been back down for a while. But across the board, I mean, the Eagles, the Phillies, the Sixers, everybody's eating out there. What's the energy like out there? When it when just just the whole ecosystem is echoing.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 2: First of all, you know, we just got Buddy Hill.
Speaker 5: Right all right, mm hmm you like that move as.
Speaker 2: Three point shooting around Joel and b oh.
Speaker 4: Then we got the Then we got a little point guard, left handed kid Cam Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like him a lot.
Speaker 4: Here a dog too, yeah, So now you know, now we put them dudes, Kelly Ooh, Bray, Tobias Harris, Nicholas Patuone, we got limb Maxie.
Speaker 5: Not about Maxie first time All Star?
Speaker 2: Oh you we already know what nephew do.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm tough. My question is in b coming back though Niscus they say re evaluated four weeks, that are probably closer to eight weeks. So that puts you maybe the end of March.
Speaker 3: We just only thirty games. Now.
Speaker 4: Let me just tell you something, maybe to a big motherfucker ahead and get yourself together and get ready for these playoffs.
Speaker 2: Any worry about that?
Speaker 4: Okay, come back with ten games left, get your rhythm back when we ready.
Speaker 5: Give me your top five players in the league right now, or who's playing the best? Maybe let's go. I don't want to have to Who's who's your.
Speaker 4: M v P Joell and B without a doubt, the best player in the league. Okay, it's not even close. The center playing in the in the Guards League and he averaged thirty six points a game.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, that boy tough Shay Gilders.
Speaker 3: Alexander, that's my that's my MVP, right VP.
Speaker 4: Without a doubt. It's not even close. Unbelievable, But that two I would have to go, uh.
Speaker 3: Yo, kic.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, that's three I would have to go, uh, Jason Tatum.
Speaker 5: I like Jason Tatum a.
Speaker 4: Lot, and uh five would.
Speaker 2: Have to be.
Speaker 5: You're forgetting one young killer.
Speaker 2: I probably still gotta go Giannis. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You can't. You can't go wrong with that. I like Anthony Edwards is my young my one of my favorite players in the league right.
Speaker 4: Now, Anthony Edwards is. I would probably put Anthony Edwards six right now.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: And those five wasn't in no order except.
Speaker 5: For yeah, those are just your top five player in the league.
Speaker 4: Anytime you a big man in the Guards League and you haveage in thirty six.
Speaker 2: Points and six assists, flock and a half.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, here, you tough. Who you got coming out the West? Who are your top two teams? Who give me your final four? If mbat is healthy, give me your final four? Two on the West, two on the East.
Speaker 4: I think the final four is the Sixers and the Celtics in the East, and I think the final four in the West will be for some reason, I want to say, okay, see and Denver.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm, damn Jack, what's your final fourth?
Speaker 1: I got Denver and the Clippers. I got Milwaukee and Boston in the finals. But I'm gone Boston Clippers. I'm going Clippers winning all who you got in the.
Speaker 4: Finals, Gil, I think okay See and the Sixers hometown, I think yeah, I think Oklahoma City. Just they know they roles many and that's that's important to being great. Knowing who your first best player is, knowing who your second best player is, knowing who your best defensive player is, know who your best hustle player is, your third best player. Like they they got a peck in order, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, go ahead, go ahead, Sta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're right, you know.
Speaker 1: But what's gonna be interesting to see with them, Gil, because they've been having a great year of all years, when you get to the playoffs, different and ship they take away, like shah a lot of that ship he got. They taking all that ship away, and they're gonna make somebody else beat them. So if they can make them type of adjustments during the course of the game in the playoffs, yeah, they got a great chance to win.
Speaker 5: That's what I was gonna ask. Are they're too young? I mean, the experience is huge. No young teams ever really make no runs, you know what I mean? That's not to say it can't. Golden State was a younger team when they started making their run, and I'm not saying, okay, so he can't be that team. But it's just the whole nother monster in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: It is and and and one one one person that that you just can't count out in the playoffs. It's like, for some reason when it's when they gets to the playoffs, it's like this motherfucker becomes so efficient, like Kawhi.
Speaker 5: Leonard Man and he's been playing too.
Speaker 2: That motherfuckers like a machine when he gets to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Man, Like you know, watching him over a seven Series game when he played for Toronto against the Sixers, it's like, all right, he gonna he gonna have he gonna have a bad game, all right, he going alright, alright, He motherfucker had full of good games in a row. All Right, he gonna he do for one. God damn, all right, this game seven man, This nick can't had all good games.
Speaker 2: God damn he hit the game winner on.
Speaker 5: Top of having a good game. Now, Kawhi is different. Bro.
Speaker 4: Then you watching the finals and you're like, man, that man just plays seven fucking good games against us man. Ain't no way he got it, man, Nigga. I used to shoot out the niggas man.
Speaker 5: Remember he guarded Giannis the next round two. Remember towards the end of the series, he was having luck the first time and they put Giannis on him at the end. Yeah, I mean my two are. I feel like I'm taking the Clippers out the west, Boston out the East, and I feel like the Clippers can stay healthy. I feel like they could win it all. For everything you just said on top of Paul George, I love I love uh t Lou's mind. They got a deep ass team. They got a lot of guys that have been there but still young enough to kind of really make happen. Things happen. I feel like health. And then you got James Harden, who's bought in twenty and ten can go off for forty given time, but it's really bought into his role. Russ Is bought into his row. You spoke about roles, and that's huge. That's a great point.
Speaker 3: This the opportunity man.
Speaker 5: Their windows closed. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: They got three players on the team that's not known for operating in the playoffs. Who James Harden.
Speaker 5: M I don't know about that. He just ain't won the big one yet.
Speaker 3: But go ahead.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is the knock did he get his one whin it's the big game.
Speaker 3: He don't win them. He didn't put up well numbers, George.
Speaker 5: Paul, that's not true because Paul George took these boys to the Western Finals, not too that playoff p h the ship and.
Speaker 3: Ok see Indiana and Indiana.
Speaker 5: But so yeah, now and the Clippers, he's been killed. You gotta look what he's done with the Clippers. He's been killing in the playffs with the Clippers.
Speaker 4: Georgia is an unbelievable player. For what I'm saying is when it becomes that game. How I just said, Kawhi Leonard got it done in that game. Paul George haven't gotten it done in those games yet.
Speaker 5: So I have a question if you're going against if you got in b going against the Clippers, and he's the one you know that's gonna go, just like Kawhi is the one you're gonna you know who's gonna go for the Clippers. I'm taking James and p g over it with all due respect any other two on your team on the Philly t Yeah, you know that, I feel like it's really gonna rock. So to me, that's why I like, how can it not? How can it not balance out? And even if you feel like they're not gonna rock, you know, Kawhi will be the consistent. If you get guys that you got three different guys outside of Kawhi, they can give you thirty in the playoffs. And and and and old boy is nice too. You see Ala kid what's his name? Norman Powell is a gamer, you know what I mean? So you got enough people that could really do. They got a lot of depth and a lot of scoring.
Speaker 4: Man, So okay, a lot of depth and a lot of scorn.
Speaker 2: Right, but this beat a problem in the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Are we gonna come down and get a ball to Kawhi Leonard six times in a row like we're supposed to?
Speaker 3: They gonna play like they're playing right now.
Speaker 5: They're gonna keep flowing and everyone else ain't going. Why I'll get the ball, loud demanded.
Speaker 4: When Kawhi Leonard, we know he's no forgetting the job done. So now when it's coming down to the wire, is we gonna come down every time and run our ship? Through Kawhi like Toronto did when they won a championship. Who is do Paul Singman? I ain't touched the ball four times down? I gotta get a shot at now, James say, you know what is a fast break? I'm gonna pull up. I'm gonna take a three. That beat the difference between winning and lose.
Speaker 1: You know, and you know what I think, and and and you made a great point, because that's what That's what the problem was. When they first got together Gil, they didn't have no camaraderie, didn't know who's gonna do what I think. I think they're at the point now. You're right that is a big problem. But I think to this point this season and the way they play, I think they didn't figure that all out. I think the peckinard is understood, and I think t Lou has a great grip on controlling James as as as as telling him, you know what I'm saying, to divide to the divide the pie evenly. But whoever going, you know what I'm saying, keep spoon feeding them too, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of.
Speaker 1: Feel I think they got it though. But at the beginning of Gil, you exactly right. That's all you saw on the court. James didn't know who to get a ball to at the end, you didn't know Rust didn't like. It was chaos, bro, and that's why people were talking about it wasn't gonna work. But it took time to filter out and t Lou tried to figure these guys out. Now you see all four of the motherfuckers on the court at the same time at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they get it. Two teams that that you know in Lebron and Steph that you know, ain't no telling them what can happen when they come to the playoffs. But between those two teams, if they both make it, what team do you feel like I could could could really play spoiler in the Western Conference.
Speaker 3: We're doing hypotheticals again. Either one of the motherfucker's gonna make it.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think if anybody can make it, I think it's gonna be a Golden State.
Speaker 5: They're playing better.
Speaker 4: Because at the end of the day, one thing you know, for Sirt, you know what you're gonna get from Steps and you know what you're gonna get from Draymond. He gonna bring the energy you know what you're gonna get from Kamenka. He's gonna be athletic, he's gonna be wiry, he's gonna attack.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 4: Andrew Wiggins is gonna play great d He gonna get you anywhere from twelve to twenty points.
Speaker 2: Now the factor is Klay Thompson.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, if Klay Thompson say, okay, I'm gonna eat you all, asses up. Ya've been disrespecting me all year, acting like I ain't who I am.
Speaker 2: Okay, watch this. I'm about to go into historical run on y'all asses.
Speaker 3: I hope. So that's my dog.
Speaker 2: It can happen.
Speaker 5: I would love to see it. I wouldn't be mad at it.
Speaker 2: That man off the bench.
Speaker 5: I think it also lit a fire. And you see the first game he had thirty five, So if he keeps that fire. Clay's whole thing to me is mental. It's all mental. He's real hard on himself. So if he could just be at peace and go out there and hoop an X factor like Clay is crazy. Kaitlin Cark scored a career high forty nine points to break Kelsey Plumb last week. She needs ninety nine points. Oh wait, She's also the all time women's leading scorer, right, yeah, yep, yeah, all time women's leading scorer. I needs ninety nine points. So basically, you know, a little over twenty four game twenty five a game to not pistol piece Division one record of an all time leading score in NCUBA. So my question to you guys is, well, she entered the WNBA as one of the best players in the league.
Speaker 3: Yep, she gonna get there and she gonna kill.
Speaker 1: And I put money on her and Sabrina against two NBA players shooting.
Speaker 3: Damn, sure will because they are real pair of shooters. But yeah, congratulations to her. She deserves it.
Speaker 1: But she's definitely gonna get into the league and killed. Obviously, it's gonna be some adjustments she have to make when she gets.
Speaker 3: To the league.
Speaker 1: But uh, as far as just period talent and scoring, Brough she the truth.
Speaker 2: I don't really think I'm just me being honest.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, like he said, it's gonna be some adjustments, but I think she gonna adjust.
Speaker 2: Immediately as soon as she get there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she got a certain type of confidence that she played with.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying with I know I'm just shit.
Speaker 3: Like that confidence when you can't teach you you.
Speaker 2: Got that competence.
Speaker 4: Because see, most people, most players that go to the NBA, everybody was the ship in college, every like like JJ Reddick for example, in college, he didn't miss if he was open.
Speaker 2: You knew it was good. He first got to league, that motherfucker was missing foul shots, all kinds of ship because it was a confidence thing.
Speaker 4: Then when he finally got with whatever team where he felt the confidence, he felt comfortable. Now he backed to JJ Brenden, you feel what I'm saying. Lot of times he'd just be confidence with the players. She she's not gonna lack no confidence.
Speaker 3: Fact, you remind me of like.
Speaker 2: A Caucasian Bubba Chuck.
Speaker 4: Like you knew he wasn't lacking no confidence coming to the league.
Speaker 2: He's not laughing none of that.
Speaker 4: She she pulling up from from them, turned around, walking up to the crowd. She's doing all listening. She ain't lacking no confidence at all. She's gonna come right in and cook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's gonna be let cook. Looking forward to seeing her at the next level, but also finish the season. It feels like to me, and it's crazy, I feel like women's college basketball is bigger than men's college basketball of late last couple of years. The names and I feel like, obviously that the men's side has been watered down because there's so many different options for guys to go do now, G League, Knight, you can go over over the water, G League, So all the best players aren't going to college on the men's sides. But the women's side been averaging more viewers. Games have been competitive as fuck, and there's real stars on their side, man, So I'm happy for them.
Speaker 4: You know what I just told one of my friends, man, he said, we was watching college basketball.
Speaker 2: He said, Yo, you know what's funny, man, I don't know none of these dudes. Man. You know, I used to know players.
Speaker 4: On everybody, everybody, he said, I don't know none of these dudes. And I said Joan, I said, bro, But when you think about it, college don't have no Kevin Durantz. It don't have no Carmelo Anthony's. It don't have no Vince Youngs, I mean, Evince Carters.
Speaker 2: It don't like it don't have none of those type of players where you just be like the women do. Yeah, mm hmmm, the women like you know what I'm saying. Looking to see what Iowa women's.
Speaker 5: Playing South Carolina and her crew. Well, yeah, we know the.
Speaker 2: Women right now more than we know the men's facts.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, but you remember Mar' magices for the men used to be the most popping time of the year period when you had all the big names in the tournament that the men's tournaments to be it. But I definitely have to say the women have taken I think.
Speaker 4: Last year where it was really I was really excited about watching college basketball.
Speaker 2: Trey Young was playing.
Speaker 3: It was tough.
Speaker 5: He's been in league what about seven years now.
Speaker 3: And them young boys at Kentucky. You gotta watch some young boys.
Speaker 4: I'm watching them Deylingham and I'm watching all of them play.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I'm just like it used to be used.
Speaker 2: To be, Like Mellow was gonna go to work for Syracuse.
Speaker 4: Yeah he knew that, Like knew v was a pro, Like he's just a man amongst boys. How you get to a shot? How he do it? Like the same thing with Kevin Durant at Texas. He was shooting from everywhere. It was like, god, damn, he sticks eleven off the dribble.
Speaker 2: Pulling up and oh my, nobody like that.
Speaker 4: Man, you gotta understand the top ten players that's gonna be drafted this year and this year's draft, I guarantee you seven of them is gonna be from overseas.
Speaker 3: No question, all from overtime and leader and some ship like that.
Speaker 5: They won't be from college.
Speaker 3: They won't. He got it.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty four Basketball Hall of Fame was announced for the NBA headliners Chauncey Gillups, Big Shot, Vince Carter, Michael Cooper, Doug Collins, Herb Herb Simon, and Simona.
Speaker 3: Herb. Simon is the owner of the Indiana Paces.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, Michael Cooper used to play with the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just getting in.
Speaker 5: No, he got he's just getting nominated. Now he's not in that.
Speaker 1: I think he's still got to be voted, just getting just getting nominated, but he should be in.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, man, see this like the Grammys, Man.
Speaker 1: Well, like like high step On Marberry not in yet, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like what I'm saying is right.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna put somebody in the Hall of Fame thirty nine years after their career was over.
Speaker 5: Man, the cold game out there.
Speaker 2: Kiddies.
Speaker 4: Dudes, they flowers while they deserve it. Don't give flowers while they old men.
Speaker 3: And I ain't doing that music no more, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? They doing an album.
Speaker 4: They doing music now just because they love it, not because they worried about the album fields.
Speaker 2: I just love it, man.
Speaker 4: You know, I ain't had nothing else to do, you know, Come on, man, because there's these kids, these young kids out here that's in the space that they was in and they putting their heart and soul into this shit.
Speaker 2: They trying to get their mamas out the ghetto.
Speaker 5: Man Gilly. Recently, Benzino was on drink Camps, going back and forth about the beef he had with Eminem, crying, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I just feel like with Benzino, that's my dude, you know what I mean. He ain't never did none to me, so we solid. But just pick a side.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna say fucking niggas, say fucking man. If you're not gonna say fucking you can't say fucking nigga they come back and start crying. Ain't gonna prolem he damn, bro, You just say what's going on here, like like tig us out of the fence and be on it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: If you ain't got no beef with a nigga man, don't act like it's no beef with no nigga.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Just be like, Yo, I ain't got no beef with him, man, that's your old man. We done with that ship, you know what I'm saying. But a lot of times the social media ship that gets you, you know, get you caught up and feel I ain't even you don't even really feel m m.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But but you know, you know he spoke his truth, so can congrats to him, man, But you know, just pick us out of the defence and stay the man.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna fuck with him, you fuck with him. If it ain't no beef, it ain't no beef man.
Speaker 4: While people are people is making a joke out of it because you started off like it was some beef.
Speaker 2: So you know, the Internet gonna do what they do. You gotta know that.
Speaker 5: The Internet is going Internet what you think?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: First, first star off, when I heard that it was a rap battle between ben Zeno and eminem I damn it fell out my seat laughing like I will never pay attention to this. Eminem gonna win this without me listening to it, uh huh.
Speaker 3: And then and so I never really pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: And you know now we're talking about here drink crying about the beef and all that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I didn't pay attention to it. And that's my take on it.
Speaker 5: Period. Before we get out of your fellas, sending prayers out to Nate Robinson who was waiting for and the kidney that's our brother. We love you, bro, hoping you get what you're looking for. And then also big Scott Pollard got a heart transplant and it's doing you want to send.
Speaker 2: Man shout out to my brother Nick. I did not know that man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely want to send some love to bring some guys.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I just want to say, uh, this episode was brought to you by Draft Kings.
Speaker 5: You're in the family now right, Welcome to their family.
Speaker 2: That you could be a part of.
Speaker 4: Why would you do anybody else when you could download Draft Kings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, use the promo code smoke with y'all. With you guys are promo code Gilly.
Speaker 3: Period used promo smoke or promo code.
Speaker 5: B Yain We appreciate your time with us today, bro, best of luck. We got to do some more ship together though.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you already know, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, catch us on DraftKings Network all the Smoke productions you too. We'll see y'all next week.