Speaker 1: It's brooken Jeffrey in the morning time for your daily pranking. And today we call a woman who's getting ready to move into a new house with her husband tomorrow. The real estate transaction went through. Boxes are all packed, movers are all confirmed. The only thing that could possibly go wrong is if the previous owner calls to tell her something weird about the place, something that's not only disturbing but extremely hard to believe. We'll see if we can convince her. In your phone tap right now's phone taps on the twenties. Hello, Hey, your house is haunted. I'm sorry what You're the new owner right at twenty seven East Street.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 1: The only thing I can tell you is I'm a previous owner and I don't have a lot of time. I could get into a lot of trouble just telling you this information.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, I don't know what to say to you here, buddy, but you're you're really creeping me out.
Speaker 1: No trust me. I just want to warn you what's gonna happen once you move into that house.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're saying this, but it's scaring me.
Speaker 1: You should be, because the first thing you're gonna notice is when you wake up on Sundays, your laundry will have moved from the washer into the dryer. Much and occasionally you'll open up the pantry doors in your kitchen and you'll find everything's been organized by expiration date.
Speaker 2: Okay, lisis is this some type of joke.
Speaker 1: No, I'm the previous owner. I'm telling you your house is being haunted by an extremely helpful ghost. Come on, no, lady, this isn't a joke. I'm telling you it's the worst. He's a total meat freak.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no way, it's just true.
Speaker 1: You don't think this is true, Just wait till you get a passive aggressive note about your lawn care routine I did every week for three years. What He'd line up all my shoes so the toes were perfectly flush with the wall every night.
Speaker 2: You're telling me there's an OCD ghost that's gonna be cleaning and organizing everything while I sleep. What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're making it sound nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's worse than what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't need to hear any more about this. I need to call my reelsor.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, fine, to call them but just know you're gonna love the ghost in like the first week, but by week three you'll be arguing with a dead guy about coasters.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it. Just so you know, everything you're telling me, i'd appreciate.
Speaker 1: No, you shouldn't appreciate it. It's like whoever your worst roommate was from your past. This is like ten times worse. He's so irritatingly conscientious.
Speaker 2: This is funny in the beginning, but I can't deal with this now. I'm already really stressed about moving. No, he doesn't even sound bad.
Speaker 1: You're not getting it. He's gonna break down all the boxes after you move in and reorganize your spice rack.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good. That's more than my husband would ever do.
Speaker 1: You're so in trouble if you think that this is like a positive thing.
Speaker 2: Oh please, Are you done? Are you done? Warning me?
Speaker 1: You're laughing right now, but you won't be when he refolds your towels. Color owners are crisp enough.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging out.
Speaker 1: You know what that does to your self confidence.
Speaker 2: Do not call me again. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I know it's supposed to be ridiculous because it's a prank phone call. We're in on the radio. Yeah, I'm not really the previous homeowner. My name is jeff from the show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your husband Luke set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is so crazy, because I have been watching a lot of or a normal shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you thought you were about to walk into a real life nightmare.
Speaker 2: Huh uh you means real life fancy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even tell you. He opplied to be on the HOA board.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They rejected him. He's so pissed.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Is there any chance I can adopt him? Even if he's not real? Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't see this as a good thing.
Speaker 2: He's organized.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if you find the end of your toilet papers folded into triangles, run you can stop whispering now I work in Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties