Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: That's just you.
Speaker 3: I am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 4: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast, one of them productions. iHeart Radio, I Heeart Media, I heart podcast.
Speaker 2: You are so excited because you said podcast.
Speaker 4: Did I say that I was from Chicago?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: I was hanging around with my Chicago friends, Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy, Go ahead, Scott.
Speaker 4: Scott is very happy.
Speaker 1: Everybody's very happy.
Speaker 4: James is very happy. Amy's happy, giving heart heart, I heart I heart lots of hearts going around. We are doing our one on one interview today with none other than let me introduce my in TRAPD Cruises and French tarisud Daniel Roma, Amy Shugar, and Easton Allen. There he is Captain America Saluti, Sir, mister everything. A great friend, it's the podcast. Great friend personally as well.
Speaker 1: I've known James.
Speaker 4: Pettitt going on twenty five years now. James Pettitt has been instrumental in shepherding me through some of the greatest pr ventures I have ever ever been involved with, throwing out first pitches at Wrigley Field and in Saint Louis, and just being an all around great guy and supporter. James Pettitt, Welcome to the podcast. You are mister Warner Brothers. You have been at Warner Brothers Worldwide working in tell us your official title over there.
Speaker 5: I'm the executive director of Marketing in Content Sales, and I have known you and always wanted to travel with you because I know you coming from baseball, and we thought the best projects for you would be to throw out pitches and get them across the plate. For sure, there's some talent that can't do that.
Speaker 2: A special day when all of us show up for our guest, because sometimes Scott just does the guest Scott and the guest, which is also very wonderful and we love those, but every single one of us was like on time, ready for James.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, yeah, I love it someone It's.
Speaker 2: Like you're our bud, but also kind of feels like we we do. We work for James. I think I feel like we do.
Speaker 4: Scott a little bit. I think we all do and we should.
Speaker 5: Actually I've been at WB since it was the WB Network, and that was back in nineteen ninety eight when I started and we launched. When my career started at WB was with Dawson's Creek and then two years later came that if you lead.
Speaker 2: A follow.
Speaker 4: Yeah you love that song.
Speaker 2: I think we briefly talked about it, but Tara was watching the Emmys and got so excited because they played the song on the Emmys. But then like she was waiting for Lauren to walk out, I literally jumped up off the couch.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, the cast of Gilmour Girls coming out. And then I went to commercial I thought the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, James has been instrumental, and I mean, you know, he's the first guy when you when the car pulls into Warner Brothers and you pull up and you're gonna do your live podcast event like we did last year, there's James waiting and greeting and hugging and full of just joy.
Speaker 2: Happiest person. Do you ever get it absolutely bad? Do you forget a bad mood? James?
Speaker 5: There are times when someone doesn't make it across the plate, they.
Speaker 4: Throw a ball in the dirt or.
Speaker 5: I know I'm gonna have to bury that somewhere. I'm in a good mood and I want to be the mayor of Warner Brothers.
Speaker 2: One day are just for fun. We know that Gilmore Girls is all we really care about, but like, what of their shows are you working on? Jennifer Hudson?
Speaker 5: You work on that, the Jennifer Hudson show. We work on all kinds of shows. So we had like Bad Monkey and that's Belki.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Bad Monkey Vince Vaughan. People are loving that show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, we have all the Bachelor series over. When I met Amy, the first Bachelor came out and.
Speaker 2: Alex Michelle you were so into it. I knew it was going to be a hit. I was like, this show is so crazy amazing.
Speaker 5: What did I do? I said, I think you should be on it because you were, And I was like, I could you imagine Amy, Amy.
Speaker 6: Would be the best TV ever?
Speaker 5: That'll be good. I did the go ahead, Amy tell me, oh, I have to.
Speaker 2: Say, first of all, I'd never do it, but thank you so much for that. Was such a nice compliment. Joan. I am loving Joan, and I am loving those guys. I cry every episode because they are so sweet. First of all, they all snoring, they can't sleep because they're all having to They're waking each other up. There snoring and having to get up to go potty all the time, like it's so good.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you could be the young lass on the show.
Speaker 2: I know now I'm younger. I'm ten years younger than Joan, maybe even a little more. I'm really like the silver but you know, oh that's a that's a no. That's a no for me. No for me. But I love to watch it.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, what else I ask you every year? Oh? A big bang theory. Oh so we have Georgie and Mandy, So that's exciting.
Speaker 2: Wait is that new?
Speaker 5: Yeah Georgie, Yeah, first marriage. It's a spinoff from Young Sheldon. So yeah, we have all kinds of good stuff coming, so please you. Yeah, so what are we here to talk about today?
Speaker 2: You thanks so much for coming. Great to see.
Speaker 5: I thought it was our idea, Scott.
Speaker 2: It is drum all our idea.
Speaker 5: It's a big announcement.
Speaker 4: Okay, announcement. Why don't you tell Scott?
Speaker 2: I know it seems like it was last year, but we skipped last year, so we haven't done this in two years. We skipped a year, am I right? Daniel, didn't we see it?
Speaker 6: Because last year you did the live event the Theater when I was right, which was amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, but it's way better when we reach Star Stars Hollow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks to James and Warner Brothers and with their support, we are returning to the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, California, to the gazebo, probably this time December eighteenth, for a live podcast. I am all in with Scott Patterson. Yes, it's going to be quite the affair.
Speaker 5: And I can confirm to all your listeners that, especially the Gilmore Girls fans, that this Holidays Made Here at Warner Brothers Studio Hollywood tour is going to be the best one ever. Yes, ever, because we have really big plans for this year. Yes, So we're going to have.
Speaker 2: Some really big guests, which we will reveal over the next one. We'll keep revealing them from you know, soon all the way up until the event on December eighteenth.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about some of the details of what they're going to do?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure to prepare for Holidays Made Here, which goes from December eighteenth all the way into first week of January, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: That's correct Monday?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, So what are some of the things they're going to do to prep that set.
Speaker 5: Okay, so some of the big, big plans. I know you can all imagine the cute little town in Connecticut. But twenty three years ago we created stars Hollow on the Warner Brothers back lot, and we only set it up for this event. It's never like fully decorated and all that kind of stuff. It's only set up for this. And it's amazing to bring everything back out of storage like it's a we're gonna we're decorating for Christmas. You will include like Lorelees House, the Dragonfly, wait Herks Cameras, Dose's Market, Well.
Speaker 2: Did you say Kim's Antiques?
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, yeah, Kim's Antique Cake.
Speaker 2: World, Alice Handcake World, Oh my gosh. And guess what. I don't want to make anybody too excited, but all of us are going to be there. That means Scott, that means Suzanne, that means Danielle, that means Tara. And guess what like it or not?
Speaker 4: That means well Scott, a straw that stirs the drink. Come on, you gotta be didn't we.
Speaker 5: Well, the biggest set that we're recreating are the best, in my opinion, is Luke's Diner, and that's where you can go and you can grab a cup of coffee, and it's our fancy Gilmore Girls Winter Blend coffee, which tastes like a rich cup of coffee with like a little sugar cookie like background to it.
Speaker 4: That's right, right, Scott launching the Winter Blend that day. And maybe I'll be serving some coffee in Luke's Diner to the fans. Maybebe maybe, I think definitely.
Speaker 2: I am gonna get you a new I just want you to know this, and you're gonna wear it. I'm gonna get you a new designer lannel to wear that day.
Speaker 5: What's a designer flannel?
Speaker 4: What's a designer flannel?
Speaker 2: You guys, there's flannels that cost like six hundred dollars. Where are good at that? I already you'll see. But I'm getting you the top of the line.
Speaker 4: What if it's a what's what if it's a hundred?
Speaker 2: It's going to be one hundred degrees in December eighteenth, it's going to be like seventy.
Speaker 6: I hate to tell you, but you're still going to wear a flannel and one hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: To take you back to.
Speaker 1: The day, flannel and one hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday it was ninety.
Speaker 4: Yesterday it was ninety and I didn't have flannel on, so we did it. We released the Fall Blend yesterday which is pumpkin spice. Yeah, at an event at Warner Brothers and had a great old time and offense.
Speaker 2: Did you surprise anybody that was like?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: They were?
Speaker 4: What James and his team did is they they correct? They vetted fifty Gilmore fans herded him into the theater, played them some Gilmour clips, played them some Luke and Lorelei clips, and then I surprised them with my coffee cart with the winter in the fall.
Speaker 2: Did they lose their did they lose their minds?
Speaker 5: Tears?
Speaker 4: There was this super cute girl who was her eleventh birthday. She was dressed as Luke. Her father was dressed as Luke, her mother was dressed as Laura. I and I went up and wished her a happy birthday, and she just bust out.
Speaker 5: And she turned she turned eleven. Guess what her real name was? Her real name Laura Rory Rory.
Speaker 2: She was we had she had like for Rory's sixteenth birthday, where she had the happy Birthday Tiara and she was dress, she was dressed. It was great.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: Can I surprise everybody that nobody even knows I'm surprising them with this. So in addition to Scott's very designer plannel, I have been working very hard as we have been watching the movies to collect items for each of the ladies on this show from Poshmark, not a plug, genuinely from Poshmark, and the real reel of exact replica. That's the right word, replicas because of the clothes that were worn in the movies. So I got skinny I got it's not a skinny scar because I don't think she wore that in the movies, but I got the movies from the movies. So I got the actual coach sweater that Lorli wears and it's like right behind me. It has like lips on it and a star. And then I got the Stella McCartney leopard dress. I got the Draper James tots y'all bag. So I'm getting things for all of you guys to have that day to carry a wear bu So yay the real reel and Poshmark because they I was able to find them, So that's amazing. Thank you so much. That's work, babies.
Speaker 6: You guys what days.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of work because I had to watch sorry, daniel I had to watch the show, figure it out, figure out who designed it, then go to Poshmark to be like, I need the Stella McCartney jumping Leopards dress. Then I had to find it. I mean, thank you so much, Tar, It's been a lot of work. As Danielle wanted to interrupt me, to get the date out there, December eighteenth, she wants to take right onto the event. Yeah, oh, I'm going to bring them down in advance so you guys will have them.
Speaker 4: How they get tickets though? Is it going to be on the uh, it's it's on the Warner Brothers Tours website.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: If you can come in person, yes, but as we all know, not everyone can come in person. So we're going to stream it, baby, We're gonna.
Speaker 4: We're going to film it and then stream it.
Speaker 5: Great. Well, if you can come, it's WB Studio Tour dot com.
Speaker 4: So WB Studio Tour dot com for tickets for the December eighteenth live podcast with the full crew decked out in Poshmark everything.
Speaker 2: Thank you real.
Speaker 6: So if you can come in person, go to the link that James just.
Speaker 5: WB Studio Tours dot com.
Speaker 6: W B Studio Tour dot com and then if you want to stream it, let's just say you're stuck in New York and can't make it out to LA on that day, So we're gonna give y'all a Christmas gift and bring this event to you on a stream so that you can all check it out and not miss it. And that stream will happen on December twenty second, and you can get your tickets on veeps dot com v e e ps dot com. That's to ease veeps dot com.
Speaker 4: And how how long is that stream going to be available?
Speaker 6: For one week? But watch it on the twenty second, so that you can watch it on the twenty third and the twenty fourth and twenty fifth and the twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James, this something could sell out, so people should like plan their travel and get their tickets like right away.
Speaker 5: They should, and they should go to you Be Studio tour dot com for that. But know that it's seventy three dollars and it does include a two and a half hour Warner Brothers Studio Tour, so all the shows like that's what that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to ask you now. I don't want to be greedy. I'm totally happy to pay my seventy three dollars, but I would like to see if you could take all of us Amy Scott, Suzanne, Danielle Tara on our own special Warner Brothers to is. Not only do I want the Gibblemore Girls part of it, I want to go on the tour, do you think? And we will pay our seventy three dollars. We are not opposed to it, but we want to do it. Can you make that happen?
Speaker 5: I can make it happen. But I would love something from Poshmark so I could play like a big band.
Speaker 2: This think that James Pettitt definitely needs the tots y'all bag from Draper James, it's the bag. I think that Laurlai and Rory had the bag when they were at the pool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh okay, oh we will get you that that or just anything I could wear that Logan would wear.
Speaker 3: Oh good.
Speaker 2: That is not a challenge. I do not know what is, just because I'm curious what else is on the tour. I actually did it last year.
Speaker 3: I know we didn't have our event last year, but I went anyway and we got a picture at the gazebo with my friends. But you get to see all the sound stages like Ellen DeGeneres, and they show you like where a full house was, and they have a little cafe for friends, so you can go order a coffee at Central Perk, and then there's a green screen experience where you could be like riding on the broomstick in Harry Potter. And then you get to see a lot of the costumes. Actually I don't remember if you guys. If you guys remember, I texted a picture of Scott's outfit that they had on display last year. Yeah, so they had a bunch of Gilmore girls out. It's really honestly, I've done it many times. Any friends who are in town, I go, So it's it's definitely worth worth the worth the trip.
Speaker 2: James, I just want to be a VIP. Just make sure I'm a VIP.
Speaker 5: I will take care of you and give you bonus information about any celebrity I know that has been on any secrets.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know all of it.
Speaker 5: This is the stare that Tom Cruise stands on before he oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything you can tell me, if you've got any Brad Pitt InFocus me. Those are really my favorites, so I would love that, And of course any Zukree stories. I need all the Matt Zure stories.
Speaker 5: We had Brad Pitt always sitting outside of the Friends stage because he was on it. I know, Do.
Speaker 2: I remember Thanksgiving? Please, James? Of course I remember Thanksgiving. Didn't George Clooney have.
Speaker 3: His office like next to Ellen because I was always a bit on the show?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, yes, and to all right.
Speaker 2: Scott Patterson's trailer was because we need to know do you know Scott Patterson?
Speaker 5: Do I do? I?
Speaker 4: My trailer was on the same street as the Commissary. It was, it really was, It really was, and it was total access to burgers and fries. And it was right across from Drew Carrey stage. Yeah when there, So yeah, we were. We were positioned right there.
Speaker 5: When talent is on that that's that street in front of the Commissary. We we, the people of Warner Brothers get to see the talent more often because.
Speaker 1: I saw everybody.
Speaker 4: I saw everybody walk past my trailer.
Speaker 2: You know, see a tour of James Pettitt's office.
Speaker 4: Also, Oh oh yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, you guys, it's going to I gotta start figuring out like all my travel plans. Just like everybody listening, I gotta figure out all my travel plans. Pack my suitcase, get all my outfits ready.
Speaker 5: Oh i'my.
Speaker 1: What time?
Speaker 4: What time are we going to be doing the podcast live?
Speaker 2: Great question?
Speaker 4: What time will it be?
Speaker 5: What you no? Noon? Noon?
Speaker 4: I was going to say none.
Speaker 5: Do you know why? And I were just discussing because earlier in the day it'll be like scavenger hunts and trivia them cocktails, cocktails. We're doing cocktails, which is super fun. And then here's my favorite. There's going to be all these like stores set up in uh Stars Hollow and we're starting to create exclusive twenty fifth anniversary merchandise for fans. And it's a purchase at this event only who or money or later on Wow studio store.
Speaker 4: Plans can actually purchase some twenty fifth anniversary Gilmore merch at this event only.
Speaker 5: December, you know, you know the anniversary date, October first year, two thousand.
Speaker 2: Danielle, bring the iHeart corporate card. We're going to need it.
Speaker 6: It's already had waiting for December eighteen.
Speaker 2: Names do you think noon is like a good time or do we need it? Is that a good time? Should we make it noon or do you think we need to make it like one?
Speaker 5: Oh well noon?
Speaker 6: Last time was noon?
Speaker 2: Okay, So people should book morning too. People need to get there early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, book the morning tour so you could see that first, like brow.
Speaker 2: You could just start with us and then exactly, and we're going to have many, many, many surprise guests. Do not worry. You will not only be stuck with me. You will get you will get the real stars. Don't you worry.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm excited to see who you're bringing back to stars, can't I mean Scotty boy, of course, I mean, come on.
Speaker 4: Course gotta be there.
Speaker 5: Making it happen. You've you've grown so much as a wonderful host, Scott, Like really thank you wheat and like like thoughtful and and like have the information stored for each episode in your brain? How did you do that? But gosh, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Ray, Me and I got Danielle and.
Speaker 2: We'll have a little Luke love and that. Scott. You are a great host.
Speaker 4: You are thank you so much, guys, I could and.
Speaker 2: This is not our only big announcement. This soon is going to be a bigger, even bigger announcement that kind of coincides with what we've just talked about. So just everybody buckle up. This is going to be a seriously an exciting fall and winter. And I am smelling so much snow it's like crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's something going down that I can't talk about right now. That's gonna just the fans are gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be such a joyful, joyful uh bit of information.
Speaker 2: To Gilmore season. So it's like, now is the time, Yeah, James, how do we thank you enough enough? Give us that website one more time? Is it WB Studio Tour not tours but tour.
Speaker 5: Dottour dot com or you can always go to like the social media because it's on Insta, Facebook and TikTok. Yeah, it's like at WB Tour Hollywood, at WB Tour Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll have everything on the I am all in podcast Instagram.
Speaker 1: As you oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Scott, do your thing to thank James, do your big sign off that you always do.
Speaker 4: Three because one and ladies. That's gonna wrap it up here. James Pettitt, the man, the myth, the legend, mister Warner Brothers himself, the unofficial mayor soon to be elected president. This guy makes it happen on every single level. Uh, Jimmy, jam let me tell you, I have so many nicknames. What was my first nickname for you?
Speaker 1: It was? It was it was bro Ham, it.
Speaker 5: Was James, always been James Z James, Like, Oh, he's so cute. I was young.
Speaker 1: It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 4: And listen, thank you for your decades of friendship and support and love. You are the loveliest individual that I have encountered in this business besides President company, everybody. I mean, James really really special cat here man, and uh, this is the guy that makes it happen over at Warner Brothers. And this is why we're going over there and doing these live podcasts. You know, it's just so much fun and you make it very special every time. So thank you and uh so appreciate you, and uh we'll talk. We'll see you soon. We'll see you very soon.
Speaker 5: See you on the lot.
Speaker 4: All right, buddy, take care of man, all right, all right, buddy, Love you Pal, love you too.
Speaker 5: Bye everybody, Bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, hey everybody, and don't forget.
Speaker 4: Follow us on Instagram at i Am All In podc Cast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com