Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy. I had a dream.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, be a dope day if t A could joined us today. I didn't even know he was in here on meal, niggas. You know, I'm stack nothing nigga on meal. I said that, man, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: You right here, Lord manifest, y'allot just this he's been giving us the last three weeks.
Speaker 1: New drops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 1: That's just that, just that New York ship. I was just say, it's East coach, like, yeah, this that means to make me go to the dictionary, like what he said, ship we got killed in the house. Boys about to be killed. Let's get it, baby, y'all know what it is, sir, A right taking true first team.
Speaker 4: Certain fasting, certain certified, certain certain fast, certain certain certain fast, certain certain.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching it.
Speaker 2: You know you're outside. We're alive.
Speaker 1: That's when you stopped to production. We no back, but we want.
Speaker 2: Right man.
Speaker 1: First off, I would't shout you man, straight up. Man. That was dope.
Speaker 5: Man. You get the in the house spirit that it was beautiful man. That ship was like that ship was like, man, I couldn't see that in the buildings. Then they put a real one in the man. They got real got a great speech.
Speaker 1: Everything like your kids forever, forever, your kids.
Speaker 2: Kids kids, that's the beautiful feeling.
Speaker 1: All the manains gonna be like, oh my god. You know what I'm saying, you draw one. I tried to be strong. I tried to be strong, but then before I go out there, he ain't making no better. He said, don't be acting like no more out here like.
Speaker 2: He did to me.
Speaker 1: He's look at you're not get out of here?
Speaker 2: To me, I did. I got it to say, look at this, I congratulations when you get out here, don't act like no.
Speaker 1: So yeah that that that that right there kind of like I was trying to be tough. But man, once I got to, you know, reliving those experiences with the guys, and you know what I'm saying, it was it was just naturally it came out. But I ain't hold back. I had fun. Man, big shout out to the GRIDS organization. Man, that was that was huge. Man, straight up, hello love out there. It was hello love listen.
Speaker 2: I want to shout out the Memphis Grizzly for being so a one and professional. It was.
Speaker 1: Listen, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Even at the event, and I saw how how beautiful of an event it was.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell if it was before the game, after the game, uh not. On the game, I couldn't tell nothing, Bro. And then Bro, they gotta shot at you right behind you. You you sitting like a keen chair lord with all the family around. I was like, Bro that man, Bro, it was big. It was big.
Speaker 1: It was big, and let all the fans stayed and show love and it was it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of those feelings. Man, Forget all that work you put into it, all that all that ship you put into all that gritty grind you know, been through and had to go through it and take it on you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Bro, Bro, you gotta know that's from y'all though. Bro, I'm talking about we used to put it in the middle. What we're finna do. We're fulna go out head and grind, grind these niggas out. Yeah, straight up, I already see the spirit I said to get up whole strip.
Speaker 2: How you got to do it through because you went in there and changed the whole culture. Bro, they still living off that heartbeat, what I'm saying, So Bro, straight up, man, big up to you Lord for.
Speaker 1: Really did I'm not that you like that as well, your dirt ass ready Man the Jew Man, that's what happened to Jewe. Man, Man, I got a man. All my praises go to Jew Jew and her family.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That hurt me, Bro, I'm talking about hurt me. Man.
Speaker 2: I do say this because then I've seen, uh, the young girl Page Backer go through something like this, right right. And I don't know if y'all remember, but Paige Becker was considered better than Caitlyn when they first came out. She had the loan ball, she had the bag, she had the over, she had all the moves, and then she had a unfortunate situation. If I'm being real, man, that unfortunate situation made her a stronger person like you.
Speaker 1: Was about to go through a walk of life.
Speaker 2: That's gonna make her not only stronger mentally, but it's gonna push her to another level. Yeah, you get injured, the first thing that you got to sharpen is your mind and your confidence gets a little broken because you're a little broken.
Speaker 1: So whatever how she got a stir this.
Speaker 2: I would love for her to reach out the page, take some script from that, because she been through it, right to at least get an idea of what she's about to go through, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm glad she got in early. This if an injury needed to come early, come on, man, this is to be the break break time to do it. But she got a great future and I'm not ruded. I know she gonna bounce back. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: It was just it was just like, man, it's just like when you saw the look on her face, you knew it, like you didn't even have to I didn't even need to hear the diagnosis, and I just felt And it's just like because she has been like the face of college this year for me. You know, I've watched when she come so it's just like your heart kind of drop when you've seen it. And it was just like damn, like damn, you know, it's a long road. I never been through a lengthy injury process. I've never been through that. But I've seen guys like Ta, you know, I've seen you, you know, and I've seen the look on your face and the ground that y'all have to do to come back, and uh, you know, you just gotta stick like you said, take you said the best, you know, just stick with it mentally, it's gonna make you better.
Speaker 6: Just for context, pagebackers missed an entire season when she came back, average twenty two a game, and just played two seasons since that injury.
Speaker 1: So how long you think she'd be out? Bro?
Speaker 2: I mean, me, I had that injury, you know what I'm saying. That's that's the injury.
Speaker 1: You know, is that a year injury?
Speaker 2: It's definitely a year.
Speaker 1: Whole year a year. I mean I don't seen Clay take a year and a half, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it took a whold two years. So I mean, it ain't nothing to play with.
Speaker 1: And then right now, even un till today, I still gotta screwing my shit.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, the doctor's now a little more advanced, so I'm thinking she would be probably back and probably a good year, maybe maybe eight months.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the advice you giving her? Because you know, you got nil deals that have performance clauses in it, kids in college that are getting injured.
Speaker 1: Now that that's disaffect that don't don't cheat the search. Don't cheat the process of getting back. You know what I'm saying, All those little exercises that they kind of trying to get your quad together, your PT hate that, you know what I mean, And it works, and it's like, damn, I know if I was healthy, I'd be doing this knocking these exercises out. But giving that one hundred and ten percent gonna get you right back on the court, man. And that's my whole thing with it. That's how I get back them small things. Yeah, this is the small raise half raises.
Speaker 2: You gotta do leg lifts, one legged lifts.
Speaker 1: All that dumb shit with the activation, activation, all that, man, it's gonna play a key hard and getting their knee backstrong.
Speaker 2: Because when you get hurt, man, all that dies. You gotta activate all your man listens. If anything, when you get hurt, bro, you get an anatomy lesson. You learn how to work your body. You learn your body. You learn how to actually, uh take a section of your body and train it.
Speaker 1: You start learning.
Speaker 2: About smaller muscles like this is a journey. In every injury. It's not always a bad situation. It's actually an enlightening situation to where you get better about what you're doing and for your body. Bro, listen, man man, shout out to jew Man. Keep going, jew All prayers with you may keep going real shitsolute.
Speaker 6: Some other unfortunate news came down last night. Damian Lillard out with blood clots. This second is right, Calf. We just saw this with Victor wenmon Yama and his shoulder. One of the Thompson twins had it earlier in the year, so it's it's been coming more common here.
Speaker 2: How do you find out if you got blood? So you know what I'm thinking. It's coming from bro the blood clot stuff. P you notice ta you notice the medication, the medication they give you. So we don't take Inderson no more. Are They're still rocking inndocent. So so let me just say this. I'm talking over everybody head. Only these two know what I'm saying. I apologize, so it's free game. So this is just I don't even know if they still doing this in the league. And I'm and this is just my opinion of what this is because I don't hear any more information.
Speaker 1: But when you hear.
Speaker 2: Stuff like this, it'd be really the medication you take sometimes y'all know this. You have to go through it still some tests just for these reasons here on how you're not only reacting to it, but if the medicine is affecting any bodily organs, if it's fucking with organs, you can't take it.
Speaker 1: We used to take y'all. Remember was you in the leader were taking bios bios.
Speaker 2: Bro, we used to take bios. We used to take innocent. I listen to me, Bro, you in so much fucking pain after the game, after your bras bio. All this right here is to help the joints calm down immediately inflammation because you're soul. Lord, you would come off the joint and you'll take your tape off and you ain't gonna might be like two sizes or your nique after sleeve might be sure.
Speaker 1: And Lord, listen, you gotta get on the plane. And when you fly, you in flight. So we gotta all put on tanks.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got to organ on types. We all got to drink a certain amount of water. They give you a meal, Bro. This is all when t A I got here. Look, we got in the league one. None of this is here So I say that to say if you ain't hydration, because that's the first problem with every person in the league is that he's is not hydrated. Every person that you see playing is probably two three thirds dehydrated.
Speaker 1: That's because we running eight nine miles a night.
Speaker 2: Imagine playing Steph Curry Broun, you probably running eleven miles just chasing him.
Speaker 1: Real shit.
Speaker 2: So in this you gotta take medicine that kills or cuts off some of that inflated time. When you see guys taking us probably why they're doing this, but we used to play through that. And I say that if you start taking that medicine and taking that medicine, taking that medicine for the first thing you get that is your kidneys and your liver because you gotta process that. And if you ain't hydrating, then it's really, really, really really you feel me.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not a doctor. This is all I've learned through going through this pe.
Speaker 2: You're not seeing ta you not had we not had teammates thatts that I went through shit and you learn from it too. But I'm willing to bet that it's anything in the medicine. That's why we start taking two advil and start going to like lighter doses of things that were better for your body to process real shit, start going to too taleran' offs because some of those hard medicines nate.
Speaker 1: Man, it really goes.
Speaker 2: It really really puts a burden on your a bloodstream and a burden on your body.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what's the liver, huh that liver? Yeah, you gotta protect the liver and the kidneys, because bro, you only get one of them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So with all of this, you got to manage that. So I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: I hope that the league, you know, I'm not saying that withholding information and none of that, but they really got to do a deep dive on this. This is three four pleasures that happened to in this year. You didn't hear about this last year. I didn't hear about this two years ago.
Speaker 1: This is the only other one I remember. Okay, yes that was what that was twelve that Yeah, it did, it did, And you got to take that serious. Blood clots ain't nothing to play with because then you gotta take thinners and that's no, you can't and you can't and you can't play, you can't.
Speaker 2: Have high energy on how you know, like is there like is it something affecting you? Like you can feel it? Hell yeah, blood clot.
Speaker 1: He essentially said.
Speaker 6: This is the quote that he said, It's unfortunate that something has come outside of my control would come up along with the buction, medical staff priorities to protect my health and safety. As much as I love basketball, I need to be there for my kids and family. I'm grateful for the Box acting quickly on this. They're supportive and proactive. I look forward to moving past this.
Speaker 2: But like, how do you find out?
Speaker 1: Lord? The first hit me out. The first sign of blood class is poor circulation.
Speaker 2: We know when your arms start tingling or your leg ain't you know, when you're sitting on your leg too long as ship. That's the first sign of poor circulation. So when you go get checked like, oh shit, we see that you got minor clocks. Okay, so shit like that. So don't ignore oh man, my.
Speaker 1: Leg, just sleep like you be sitting there or you leaning on something being.
Speaker 2: Dead as just the first sign. First sign of blood class is poor circulation.
Speaker 6: They thought it was a cafe injury at first, but it kept kind of escalating for him.
Speaker 1: So then when they looked into.
Speaker 2: It, that's when that's when they you start feeling something in yeah, your body, absolutely, and that's the first sign, okay, poor circulation or something aching you. Man. I had something though it wasn't that. I know exactly what I had though, but like man, since I've been retired, I forgot the name of it. It was like this went no take it for like about three four months, like half of my hand and it was like it was like a funny bone. You know how you feel the funny bone. I feel it felt like that. So any time off my hand down. But it was called something. It was like this. It was a nerve that was stuck in my elbow. It was something, but it wasn't no blood cloth. It was like this. I forgot what they called it. You can look it up. But this side of my hands called alcoholic. When you use your whole right hand up, you know, I've never seen you blow hookah with your left hand. I actually used my left hand more really some more left when you go to swing or write something, get a check. But I'll always see you know, hoocoholic. I never s I have never been.
Speaker 1: Asked past the hooker right a passing by the fucking hook.
Speaker 2: Who's more hookah?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: You shack Yuka dockage.
Speaker 1: Back if he smoked more than you, Lord, he smoked.
Speaker 2: I ain't even hookah. I smoke hookah like now like.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the P.
Speaker 2: I know the p I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he must cut back. I see you got the self, says and all that ship he's trying to do. Right, you're still in the morning. Yeah, I mean, I ain't seen some videos and you on the trail. I was just I was just with the prints on the trailmill. I was seing the hundreds yesterday where just trailer here? Yeah, man, Prince did the sprints on Monday, then yesterday Prince smoking you right, Prince smoking you yet? Give him a couple of years. You're finna get smoked. Nigga, it's gonna get smoked. I smoke your ass gonna smoke. Listen, Hey, you better gets soon. Does he get a chance to smoke your ain't gonna smoke the ship at.
Speaker 2: You, old figure, like it's gonna take him about. I gotta be there when he bowing your ass? What came your dad? Old ass? Give me a bitch ass nigga. Right, scrap, that's a scrap, get thrown into the you know, get thrown on the ground. It's gonna be a lot of it's gonna look like the scal It's gonna look like the Scouts.
Speaker 1: Like chewing out my boy, Scout. You wasn't bullshitting boy. Hey, it looked like we were back at the mother fuckerself practice. What it looked like them scalabrid scout.
Speaker 2: When I saw George bounced the ball and call him scared, and I saw a scout stop and check up. That's not like Georgie in trouble. You saw that Thelonte and von Wafer Bros. Was looking. I was out there watching. That wasn't me. That was then listen, that was wasn't ship. That wasn't y'all sat there and watched bully ball walked up this No I walked. I got in between him, like yeah, be cool.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was like, be cool because I was just watching. They was like watch out, p I was like, be cool. What you're doing? Like I had to go over there and grab the ball, And you said some real ships, like just your job, y'all are working for a job.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. But that's what's on it, on and on it.
Speaker 2: His niggas a bitch. I'm finna take this position.
Speaker 1: And the way he better than me that checking with an hundred miles fastball. Man. Man, that's how you told them off from a boxer store. See all the stars coming out. Now, I gotta go and put the key on the safe with anything. Oh yeah, I don't remember nobody trying to scrap with you, bro. No, no, I wasn't knowing that though I was looking at was it was.
Speaker 2: It was peeing Patrick mahon, Patrick, Patrick O'Brian got started. That's what started you was you was a bully. Patrick wanted to smoke with you. He was a buds man, I was. He was a bully. No, you have catching him in the off God, because he was doing and ship pete go by the man put far in his face.
Speaker 1: Look at it, stupid ship. Yeah you were you was bog was like what y'all put the gloves wolded it.
Speaker 2: You were talking ship swung off each other. We swung off right that everybody had to get that issue up right.
Speaker 1: That's how I was like, Yeah, on, I was like, man, we got issues in him.
Speaker 2: You know only when I could run the story, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Speaking of issues, Brandon Jennings uh is out there calling out everyone for this one on one y.
Speaker 1: Ft ty Laws and lou Will. Everyone's essentially responding when somebody's saying something to him that's some good.
Speaker 6: And that's old Thornton Thortonton, Marcus Doorris Thorton came in and said, you weren't like that.
Speaker 1: So there's been a lot of chatter about it.
Speaker 2: And that's a good run right there.
Speaker 1: For I'm here for the bum because listen, Tyler, I don't know what Tyle looked like. Todd Ds motherfucking uh Jeff T Jeff T the.
Speaker 2: B to reach out for them. I need to reach out to whatever they doing me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm supposed to pull up and.
Speaker 2: Subscribe watching out a platform for that.
Speaker 1: They got a showdown coming up too with Beasley and Lane Stevenson.
Speaker 6: Are doing the thing with this this website where it's like a one on one thing and they're doing it and your one hundred grand prize one on one called t n C Group or something. I'm not sure who they are.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna say this right now, I tried to get say this right on. I tried to get this so they don't want to fuck with it. Listen, I'm gonna say this right now. Ain't nobody fucking with Mike be I'm talking about one on one nobody.
Speaker 2: You got one man that's to be in the league. Got somebody from be Joe Johnson right now, Joe Johnson.
Speaker 1: Joe Johnson, I was just in the Big three.
Speaker 2: I just Johnson won't smoke with it. I'm gonna hit Joe Johnson though. Listen, list put on John Emty thousand on Joe Ice, so Joe, I can't go Joe Johnson.
Speaker 1: I got something Bees. Listen. I'm listen for the Bees to be out of the league and still doing what he doing now. He could be in the league right now.
Speaker 2: Stevenson is a good one on one bro because he's still who to not like Bees Bro. I just seen Bees in that three are still playing on five Q league is then they wanted this well beasy. Yeah, they lost some championship, but with a with a lands play last man who but I followed Lands on Instagram? Lands making music?
Speaker 1: He boring what's his name? Ready already top thirty shot to five thirty five thirty step you know what I'm saying. That's gonna be right, That's what.
Speaker 6: Just thinking the content in general of former players, you know, wanting to run that.
Speaker 1: Listen I'm with and listen, I play them niggas on a small round, niggas get thrown in and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna reach out to.
Speaker 6: All of everyone's trying to be the promoter for it too, like they have reached out, like all these people are trying to be the.
Speaker 2: I can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can voter about this. I can do this and shouts at this joke. We've been calling for once years everybody. It's definitely a team. Now I ain't on that. Lord, this is a thing. We can do it. It's a thing we can do that this time, do this for two years.
Speaker 2: But now I got this is me not like what no, No, we're gonna do it, not like what no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: They put up one hundred thousand, so we gotta it's gonna be some prize in there. But we can get people to do we can take I got I know you saying that, but I know audio platform for it, though, I got a platform for what is this?
Speaker 1: But if I gotta if I gotta pick out of all them guards, I'm rolling with t like he most in shape.
Speaker 2: If you say T lost and Jenny, and Jenny's got wiggled taking man.
Speaker 1: Jenny's got some fun. They got to defend though.
Speaker 2: To pee, that's the only thing I'm taking. You gotta play both ends of the ball in that once.
Speaker 1: I like Jeff, but Brandon Jenny's got this stop trip.
Speaker 2: Bro Tea can get a stop. Bro Tea could get a stop. That's a good matchup. All of them is actually good matches. Looking at him, Joe, good matchup. Brandon Jennings is a wiggle bro He a bucket and he still looked like he's been playing like I seen him on show. He's still like looking like fast and looking like probably hoop a little bit to bro I'm taking.
Speaker 1: Out of them folk. You got a hundred thousand to bet who you betting on.
Speaker 2: If they're gonna be doing that, I'm gonna get back in it. I know that was know what I'm saying. That was good. If y'all gonna be coming up behind the thousand ship, pe Pearce was gonna be in this. I've been working out killer.
Speaker 1: Let's take Ready to go, I'm ready to go, Ready to go.
Speaker 2: Let's just y'all got me, let's reach out.
Speaker 1: We're the rock at twisted out of your ship off the celsius.
Speaker 2: A ship at the ass.
Speaker 1: Mother got the Cherokee north face. I like, why gee get money? Yeah yeah, I'm like that. You rest, I'm like you rest, like you you gotta.
Speaker 2: Make ship top.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, hundred hundred thousand made you do that. Lord, you gonna get it. What you want? Lord, Lord, what you want right? Lord?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What we're doing. Lord, what we're doing. Lord, we for to get in shape. You're gonna work him out. You're gonna training. I'm promoting from here. I got my Jakie promoters right here.
Speaker 2: The trade.
Speaker 1: I need you to train.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is gonna put this.
Speaker 1: Let me say say this, let me say this to the camera.
Speaker 2: See you get in this. We're gonna be the Chili. Okay, nigga get out and get it. You start right here, nigga, what were doing? You can't stop right here?
Speaker 1: Who I need to call out?
Speaker 2: Who I need to call out? Who you will trading trainings? And like I mean, whoever medal world Peace? Where you at I'm saying, who hey, who I mean who I need to call out the big good.
Speaker 1: I need to cut off looking get back definitely won't.
Speaker 2: I mean ship we get quit Richardson out there. We can get all the big good for guests that we have battles in the league. Me get he pulled out there, my guys and my guys.
Speaker 1: But not gonna be a good you know starting, No ones be a good start. You ain't they chilling?
Speaker 2: They chilling?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Trying to think of the former players that I'm mastered up with, Like you.
Speaker 1: Know, I Joe from Richard Jefferson. I so Joe Jefferson. Let's go now he doing t on that? I so you know you. I'm over here, like Pete, hold on, I might not be ready Joe got Joe.
Speaker 2: That ain't the.
Speaker 1: Mother yo, million, you still look like shot the show Man. My gup boy world boy ready for say hold on, hold on, but like we need like a sixteen man. That's what is doing end up being That's what I got the embody signed up. What we're doing pe to eleven bote dribbles.
Speaker 2: We're gonna unlimited dribble.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I got six out of the twenty one. That's about one hundred undred for a hundred thousands.
Speaker 1: Hundred thousand Tuesday. They want to get a million out of this boy.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna take million to take them im. I'm gonna tire you out.
Speaker 1: See now, I'm gonna take that was six dribbles.
Speaker 2: I don't need six dribble. I'm gonna get aboutwo or three. Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's that's the limit. Six dribbles. We need a dribble limit in here or shot clock.
Speaker 2: Uh five seconds, that's good, good working.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't do it in five. You ain't professional. Five second facts you get right to his possession is five. You gonna train for this. I'm sorry that this took over. What I'm gonna go once, I'm gonna just be going on.
Speaker 1: So you're finna do what Preacher do.
Speaker 2: Just line up a bunch of people just trying to run through it. I'm gonna be doing that right Like Shorty Shorty Shorty by like eleven months, come in here, pritcher, and then he had them all come in and he played one on. Oh yeah, yeah, we could do something like that. Get some some some overseas cats. Like, come here, some young athletes play against them. Yeah you can get we can get that. That's active. Yeah, that's just gonna push you enough. Yeah, I can get some young high school cats. I can get a little jay Crow junior. Let's go. You know they good, they're good. Get a little high school you're finish. Jump back into lamp. Let's go.
Speaker 1: He already been doing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no, I ain't doing no back work. But I'm about to start back hooping next week actually because I'm gonna be off next week, so I'm gonna go back to the district. Uh yeah, I'm going back to the district over there. Yeah, we're finna get a million. We ain't doing one hundred thousand ship one.
Speaker 1: Hundred thousands light worked out. That's like work that we're gonna work. There were like five of these. How many of these can you do with your two once a month? We can do them like UFC like this word. Yeah, you're gonna show up.
Speaker 2: You go, then you get a belt when you win, and then you put the belt up to Yeah, that's how we're gonna run it. We gotta get a belt. Bad motherfucker, bad motherfucker belt. Listen your beat on the line, Yo, get beauty on the line. Think I'm we're not doing one hundred that we're finna get a million for this. We got the truth and then get Pep back in here. We're gonna have to raise these steaks price. Going on metal.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna to better hit the line. Lord, You're gonna have to think. Better hit the line, like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Let's go yeah, smoke Pierce bro Like, I don't know what y'all thinking, Like, I don't know whoever, whoever, there is no whoever feel it. We feel the motherfucker. They do it. Twenty four seven. They got me.
Speaker 1: We're going to We're going to Big Bad. Get in shape. We're going to Vegas. We ain't on the black jack table. We are right now.
Speaker 2: We can go play in the snow. We can go play in the desert. But we can go out here on the beach. You don't matter. You don't want to take it to Venish, Nigga, man, we can go to Venice. Whatever, want to go to Rogers part La down. Come on, we can take it to the Forum parking lot. We can take it to you know what we need to do when nobody needs to be in l A. Somebody need to be in Atlanta. Somebody needed to be in New York. Somebody need to be well. Yeah, yo, we need do it is like the UFC. I like this idea, bro, and you you see real motivated. I'm still sweating three four days a week. It ain't nothing for me to get back. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Listen, it's like riding the bike. It's gonna be some smoke here. I ain't even I'm just trying to think of the former players. Who are I mean, you play Jeff t you play? Would you play guard Work? Those too small? They too little for me? Dog?
Speaker 1: Listen, let me say something. Listen, No go five seconds. You ain't got five seconds. You got to go into a bat. I should play Bobby Jackson all the month of guards On. So five seconds you don't have time to really bag nobody down. You're not gonna get You're gonna go back to the basket when you get tired.
Speaker 2: You're going back to the bass ticket. When I when we started starting, never needed more than this. Ain't this was I wasn't on.
Speaker 1: I wasn't on.
Speaker 2: No hard and shipping and Jason Tatum no I'm right to it. No, this ain't. This ain't ten years ago, my dude, But I'm right to it. No, listen, you're going to go back to it. You're gonna go back to the bath. You're not gonna you can't. You ain't even got to win the face. We at the top of the key, with top of the key. When you go once twice, man, you got na.
Speaker 1: Give you one snow.
Speaker 2: Stop up, or if you just let me get hot, I can get hot once I take the spra off of me.
Speaker 1: Ain't no back on. Once I take the sprace, you're gonna have to turn your back. Lord, That's what I'm saying. I'm gonna ripped through you are tripping. I'm gonna ripped through tape one drub. I'm a shoulder you on the chest. This ain't old one man. Then I'm gonna just what, boy, do you know how loan that you're I'm gonna be able to hear you swinging through exactly my t like this t a matching first, just just like play defense. What I'm saying after checking and tail, he's saying, take up the space, so he take up the space.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Here and I'm gonna go up.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this show is this he's lying? Are you out there? Who playing basketball? I'm I'm I'm listen. I just watched that.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way against t A.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, I'm gonna get my shoulder to and I'm gonna knock you out balance.
Speaker 1: No, man, still living in that. I know that's what you think you're doing.
Speaker 2: But you just go rooting.
Speaker 1: Into him and then try to step back, jumping, and then you gotta shoot. I still go, Lord, yo, step back?
Speaker 2: What you think? Lord?
Speaker 1: You might pull your handstream trying to say stop, stop stop, damn man, I love you, Man, I love you. If you got a friend out, they're telling real ship. I love you.
Speaker 2: Lord. No, you cannot do it. Step back you're gonna do You're gonna pull a hamstring, Lord, stretch. I'll be stressed.
Speaker 1: Lord, I love you.
Speaker 2: Dog, just say O three. Know it ain't on three three for them either. I know that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're talking about you gotta get some bad you gotta get some new bag. Saying I'm playing against current. No, I ain't say that, but you you acting like you're gonna tap into some ship that you used to do, and they giving you the one two dribbles though I could do you that. I'm telling you gonna have to turn your back. Ain't no one too d.
Speaker 2: Backing you down from the top of the key.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying back down you ad like you fin the facing it give me.
Speaker 2: I'm about to give you the one two boom bo.
Speaker 1: Ain't no boom bob. I'm gonna see. I'm gonna be right there on your boom. Ain't your box. You ain't gonna have no caunter. You know what, Lord, that's what he was lying on, knocking down his first That's what I'm saying here, trying to get some space. Don't think he gonna hood hood man, the motherfucker in your ship. You gotta be guarding me like that? If you just said Mada, you just said, Lord, niggas is finna be in your ship? Nah?
Speaker 2: They not guarding you? You want something? All you like that?
Speaker 1: Man? Did you just in New York somebody? Do you think somebody finna play you for five seconds? You think somebody if they smite on that Paul Pierce, who can shoot the ball? Sit back and what no nigga show we're show longs. I know you've been on the hookah. I know this ain't I've been off the hookah for two months.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that. Hoo.
Speaker 1: It tastes two years to get on and you tap every Sunday, So you know what I'm saying. Listen, Lord, stop, Lord stop. I love you. Lord. You're not finna get out of here.
Speaker 2: Can commit to this. I'm gonna be like, all right in the next two months, I'm only I'm gonna drop ten more. I'm gonna be hooping three days a week.
Speaker 1: You be forty five off.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna be doing more legs work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be back at the dudes. He's gonna be an animal he could be.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be back at the dude.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be mad, angry.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, are you gonna get to that to get to that place? Now, You're gonna be ana get to that place.
Speaker 1: Your have gonna grow more. You're gonna have the whole inglewood curl. You're gonna be shaking your ship. You're gonna ship. You're gonna be back on that ship. You're gonna be having your little curb.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have me on my rocky.
Speaker 1: Ship, right lord you Lord, I already know, I already know when you lock in, you're gonna be a demon.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, don't rely on the eighty nine ship. Lord, you gotta locked in now.
Speaker 1: But if I read, take it up a notch because of ship, you gotta into some new ship.
Speaker 2: It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All that ship you're talking about, bro, niggas finn, I'm.
Speaker 2: Highly skilled, man, I can go right not Kansas, I mean not Kansas, Bro, my I q is.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: These cats are dumb out here.
Speaker 1: Nah, the cash those cast are dumb. But the cash you talking about. The cash you're talking about playing ain't dumb. The cast you talking about playing or not dumb. If I'm playing, I'm not giving you a I'm not leting you breathe. I gotta test your cardio. Scout did the right thing on George. He jumped right on that motherfucker and didn't give him no. Man, if I'm playing you, that's the check. Boom writing and ship.
Speaker 2: What's up, nigga? And we gotta play what's up? Three foulsh ship? Here we go with this ship mane position here we go three fousands of free throw. Yeah, three thou three foules is a free throw. It's gotta be something like that because you know you're playing for the money. Everybody gonna be helling you.
Speaker 1: You you get, you get, you get like magic though, Oh come on, that's no. No, we're gonna have you gonna have a little bit left. I cannot stand this, nigga, drop the ball of up of a foul. Come on, you can't do all that. Come on to you't come on to you ain't like you know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a reraf like this money on the line a ref. They did this ship before a long time. It wasn't nobody in it though. This needs to be All Star Weekend this. Yeah, they did this with Paul mcpheers shot to Paul mcpheers Battleground Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he wanted that year, right what Rondo part of that? I think Rondo was like like a bachelor. Yeah, he was a red Bull at the time. Yeah, I think so they did that. Yeah, I think Rondo was at it.
Speaker 1: That'll go right there, that'll go damn peefing and then and who else who else?
Speaker 2: I need to call chill out. I'm just saying, who the guys who? Still who? Still gotta like something in the tank. But you know they around my era, you know what I'm saying, Guys like that. You know that's all it ain't you know. I'm just saying this would be good content. Though I said.
Speaker 1: Karan still down there in Miami, he's still he a coach. He's still who.
Speaker 2: Right now Karan hooping. I don't think he'll coach your coach though he is hoping.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just saw on the trip. J Yeah, they I should like to watch that match up. He get Wade out there, Who the Wade? That'll be the one they playing? Old ball way in good shape. Still he's still coming out there for no. One hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be I told you do when we did this, we read man, Wait, we're far Brian day. We gonna get it up to any as soon as this old bad we got something.
Speaker 2: Let's here will be five million. That's called called course. Right now, course we're gonna have to put something together. I'mna have to reach what what's that meskan beer? Call on the meskan Beer's got God?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? The next let me ask you about.
Speaker 6: Is the transfer portal word march madness right now? In the transfer opened on Monday, over seven hundred men's basketball players in the transfer portal.
Speaker 1: The tournament is going on. Yeah listen, So yeah, here's your guys opinion.
Speaker 2: What's what's your opinion on that?
Speaker 1: What's your opinion on the portal being open wide?
Speaker 2: Have god damn tournament still going on? All a sample of this in college football because they was like, guys, was in the portal doing the bowl games, you know what I'm saying. It was like, damn really yeah, so this is kind of like the same thing, and so I think they shouldn't have the portal open when it's like bowl games or NCAA tournament because it's like a it's like a disc service to your team if you like bail on them in the most crucial part of the year, you know what I'm saying, And like that ain't that ain't that ain't right? That ain't cool? That ain't that ain't right for the integrity of the game, right, you know what I'm saying to like, we made it this far, we in the tournament. You know what I ain't I'm good Like even if you don't play. Just just being there practice all year and being there support. That's that's that go a long way. You've been my teammate. We didn't practice, We didn't you know, sweat, blood and tears and all of that, and and you feel in some type of way, but it should just the portal should be open, have periods of the portal, and it can't be doing these type of situations like it's it's it's messed up because it just kind of like I feel like, for me, if I see one of my guys, even though he's not playing or he could possibly play, it's just kind of like like damn, it'll rub me the wrong way like that he just bailed on us. You know, it can it can lower the team morale, you know what I'm saying. So I ain't really a fan of I think they really got to come back to the drawing board and figure that part out. Out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I never been a fan of you know, players getting paid and now you gotta figure out if you all away.
Speaker 2: How you wasn't a fan you got paid at o case, ain't never been a fan. But he took that two hundred thousand.
Speaker 7: Allegedly meanwhile, I know, but I but you ain't. If you're doing that, bro, you and you got that available, Bro, everybody ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna be all the way in. People gonna have interior motives.
Speaker 1: And then it lets me know, man, you've probably been thinking about that before the season started. Man, they got money over there at Arkansas, or they got money over there Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Haven't you looking at it? You ain't all the way in through what's at state.
Speaker 1: Man, We're trying to win an NCAA championship, and here it is, you thinking about an extra five hundred grand you could go grab at another school, whether you playing X amount of minutes or less amount of minutes. You see what I'm saying, And so I just out I ain't a fan of it. And it should be more incentives put in that shit too, man, Yo, ass come over in and we give you all this money. You ain't averaging over ten points minus fifty thousand, You ain't getting over five rebound minus fifty thousand. It should be in centive based.
Speaker 2: Man. I really don't contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost, because it's they getting paid. They pros down there. You can't say they collegiate athletes.
Speaker 2: No more months is pros.
Speaker 1: So man's gotta be some incentives to it and make the period of time like a free agency time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like you.
Speaker 1: Gonna only sign up for the portal at this time and then make it crack.
Speaker 2: But it's all good. I also think college needs a I think college needs a vessel to where kids can actually go to mature Like one of the biggest issues with the money or or kids getting paid at an early age, which that I didn't think kids were mature enough to be able to handle a bunch of money, and I thought it actually hurt your your your your grit and your desire, you know, always to I uhould tell Peter, if you ever want to see if some money really love something, man, give them a bunch of money. See if they still work hard. Because money is an incentive to something that you love. But if you love something, you do it unconditionally, without all the perks and everything else. He would go in his backyard and record himself being David Robinson, and that's why.
Speaker 1: He's getting his left hand. He would be back there dreaming. Nobody paid Paul to go back there and record himself. I didn't even know Paul had a cam cord that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Brother, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he would be in his backyard with the David Robinson's on trying to be David Robinson.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm saying is to say that, man, my problem with all of this, because I want to ask all another question is that man, what we started in collegiate used to be where you went to develop. Man, that's all the race. Now it's all a portal for you to be able to make some money early. And I don't even think these kids, some of these kids are not even going to pass collegiate. Only I think now the goal is to get to college, make a ton of bread, and then go live. I only think the goal is to make the NBA nom. I only think that desire of that chasing that run, no more that reach when it was all the way up here, man, shoot to get the range over and get all the dope stuff and all the DEBTA does and all the stuff that come here. I'm getting it right here. I'm getting it right here. So you know, like the line has definitely moved. I gotta ask y'all, man, how far are we from colleges trading players.
Speaker 1: Ooh, if you sitting in a pit telling me that I can open up the free.
Speaker 2: Agency market while we in season, how far are we from tha, I'm gonna trade you for Paul Pierce Ku the fucking Oklahoma State. And then you know.
Speaker 1: What, because Paul got to move out of that room, right, and then j t A got to move out of his ram, right. So we just swapped. Lord, that's coming. Not only not only is that coming, but I'm gonna be able to listen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be able to resign my seniors. I'm seeing I saw a singing that's in college. He's like twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's not that's a senior citizen to me. Bro.
Speaker 2: That's like, bro, Bro, you've been in college twice. Like Bro, you getting ready to graduate twice? Bro, you're twenty eight.
Speaker 6: That's taking scholarships away from.
Speaker 1: That's so guess what. That's what the motto is now. We don't want nothing fresh and potential. We want something already cooked in the oven and we can we're gonna develop that. Yeah, So what does all this talent go that's coming out of high school. That's great, that's good. That that that that can use some where. Where's that though?
Speaker 2: You gotta be one of the top. Now, one of the top, Bro, that's gonna be. That's gonna be three four people exactly out of out of ten million? What is ten million people going play? Yeah? That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: So now we got one on one leagues.
Speaker 2: Now that's gonna eat because everybody gonna jump in that thinking they got a bag, and you're gonna treat that like wall Guess what, We're gonna treat it like tennis sixty four? Motherfucker sign up one hundred thousands.
Speaker 1: Doing the street man Mo niggas a kid man. You hear what I'm saying. That's where that's going, Pete, Ain't no more g Lee. You're gonna have more China League. You're gonna have more leagues with potential collegiate.
Speaker 2: Players in them and never really never really developing to get to a pro to maybe being six or seven years in that league. You understand what I'm saying, Just to get to an appreciation or to a level of a professional That's what I'm saying. Bro. It's about to be eight to ten million kids with no place to go, and all these.
Speaker 1: Little havens are finna be born.
Speaker 2: If p in this day we talk about Brandon Jenny's and all this one on one stuff might be bro. This is the new wave and somebody can get that under control, put money into it.
Speaker 1: Watch how that grow. And that's why all these kids are gonnau. You gotta get the names.
Speaker 2: No, the name Listen, let me tell you something. You know what I just saw the other day a bunch of names that didn't make it. So I'm up there thinking, Pete, what's the difference between collegiate in the G League? Polished players? Players that's not went to college already in professional sports, whether they did.
Speaker 1: Two, three years or It's like, what's the difference? Tell me the difference right now? Well, college fast getting paid more than GLE players. So why would I come to the G League? Why wile I come to the G League to develop it? Then what get hopes to call up like the G League is and then I see a nigga. People will go to the G League because you feel like you one step close.
Speaker 2: And the Glee mentality is changing. Yeah, can you imagine them kids that's on the l A team watching how Brownie come in and out? The smallfucker? How I was told to stay in this hotel, but then y'all let bro stay at another hotel. So so so y'all been in the rules for for bro but nothing Bro, everybody Bro. Everybody sitting back having this conversation. Yeah, so man, I should have stayed in college. Man, I could have got two three mil. And then it came to this and then we look, that's how nigga's looking at it.
Speaker 1: Girls too.
Speaker 2: It ain't it ain't what you really think it is. Ticket. It ain't like what you mean. Everybody ain't getting paid no, no, no, I know that, and that's the misconception. Yeah, and everybody are getting paid on this level that they think. Yeah, and it's smoking mirrors. Yeah. Yeah, you don't tell anybody, you know, like out of everybody on the team, fifteen guys, you might only got like three yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe and that third guy is a you feel me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So how do you get it back under control? Pe t? How y'all get back under control? A few college? Let me hear your solution.
Speaker 1: Man, I just told you ITV putting it pro structure in there to where I mean, because if you ain't producing and putting the team at a ranked in the.
Speaker 2: Nation type category doing while we paying you these millions of dollars or five hundred thousand dollars a semester whatever they giveing them. You know what I'm saying, I'm just ain't.
Speaker 1: Too familiar with you know this, this this nil structure, you know what I'm saying. But I mean kids is doing it and they taking full advantage.
Speaker 2: Of I'm saying, your son come in, he got a chance to make some real money. What are you telling your son? What do you how you even the top? Say like if you're in the top ten, fifteen, you might be only getting like a few hundred thousand. Who are you talking about? DJ? The top, the top o the top that's eight million? Then the boy not right, the boy in Michigan got ten to come play quarterback.
Speaker 1: We are you talking about? People?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But he was the top. You're talking about the top of the top. Okay, I'm talking about the first team. I'm talking I'm talking No, not the first team now the first team making millions in thousands? Bro, No, they're not like like the top is who are you talking about? There? Be more specific than what you say. I've been seeing it the last few years, bro, watching the kid go to Michigan for ten million to play quarterback. I watch another kid go to Utah for eight million to play for one year. You're talking about the top players, though, that's the top I just said the first I'm saying like I'm saying, like like nine, ten, eleven, twelve, they getting a few hundred thousand dollars. Absolutely, that's three thousand, four hundred. Yeah, but they're not in the millions yet.
Speaker 6: But that's just from the team, and that means that doesn't mean they can't get deals.
Speaker 1: From other cars. I just want to say what you're talking about, bro, Bro, these kids are making him superbread. Lord, these these kids are driving.
Speaker 2: They are making more than what they have because like, think about two hundred and fifty thousand for me in high school. Oh, Bro changed that line. No Brobs new lendings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two frond and fifty thousand probably won't get past two months. You hear what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 2: Kids ain't mature enough to handle this bread, nor are they parents.
Speaker 1: And listen, Bro, Cardinal watching some chicks and a great time. You out of here. You ain't paying no taxes. That's got a mom and a dad, a sister, and the brother bro, you out.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's really putting the complacency bar in their head. You know what I'm saying, Like I got the bread, now, could I could do all the things that I wanted to do so early.
Speaker 2: But the level of what they're.
Speaker 1: Giving out now, they're giving out three four hundred million dollars contracts. I don't think that's where they should be, folks. Yeah, so like, yeah, so I think the hunger is still there.
Speaker 2: So like if I'm making eight million or five million as a top player, I'm looking like shoe, I'm gonna stay hungry because I'm seeing these three foes getting thrown thrown. It's a whole other level, the whole nother level. So you know, God, it's a lot of them that's going to college and saying, okay, thank you ma'am, man, thank you ma'am. But there's other level. So like, hold on, I got here, Oh now I need to reach for that now. This is the next step, you know what I'm saying. So that hunger is still gonna be there because they see I'm just much closer to getting to that, you know, because originally you think, like, oh, these kids ain't hungry no more. When they see what's going on, they getting they hungry. If you get ten million dollars at the beginning of college, yep, I don't think.
Speaker 1: You even look at I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking like, shoot, all right, there's another level to this. No way, yeah, no way.
Speaker 1: No one's taught you how to even micro manage that.
Speaker 2: Well. I know I'm not gonna be taking care of the ten million. It's probably gonna be my mama or somebody that I can know what they doing with it. I don't know what to do with ten million in high school. You're finna have a great idea. You're finna come up with some ideas. I know that means and Mama go on, only gonna be able to say no. It's so many times Mama want a call.
Speaker 1: Now you can't hand no call to you got ten million, now you can't handle call Paul? Why it's man, gave it the means my money, right, You're gonna start all that. You know what I'm saying, Like, come on, bro, it's a maturity thing. I'm sitting here talking about that. You got to actually teach younger, younger and parents, because think about it, a lot of these parents ain't never had no bread like this. So it needs to be.
Speaker 2: A structure to where everybody can actually learn and their micro manage. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So a clip yesterday that Syracuse had football coach said at a press conference that every kid is getting in be set up with.
Speaker 1: Their own LLC. Yeah, they can learn how to strategy and.
Speaker 2: Run it through.
Speaker 8: And then something else really interesting. Saint Francis won the Northeast Conference tournament and you made the NCAA tournament. Their learn comes through yesterday. They're taking all their sports division three because.
Speaker 2: They know they can't compete with Wow, that's another thing that's gonna grow. Division two, Division three divisions are gonna grow like a motherfucker because that's what opportunity gonna be for some of these first year I think eight to ten million kids.
Speaker 1: I was talking about, let's get some fans questions. God damn it.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that was a good conversation, that.
Speaker 1: Was, bro.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all talking to me about that because I'm watching the college shit just it looks like a forest fire. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And all I'm saying is, Pete, how do you t a how do y'all get this back under control for sure.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, first question comes from Max. His question is which lottery teams do you think can make the playoffs sooner than later?
Speaker 2: Max?
Speaker 1: Which lottery teams?
Speaker 2: Lottery teams? Second, so the lottery teams, it's gonna be like washed. Yeah, seventy six ers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, See san Antonio, Custy got Winby.
Speaker 2: You know, and they got the best building block.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got the best pieces to be able to go to the next level just because they got Winby and Fox like right there, san Antonio. Santonio's got a lot of potential to be looked totally different. You know, we don't know the probably notes on Winby in the Blood Clock because you gotta take that very serious. I mean, like we said that ended Bosha's career, you feel me. So if you don't have that under control, man, you know, so that's like a question mark. But to me, p t A, I would say san Antonio, just because those two promised and pieces, I'm gonna give it to Portland.
Speaker 2: I like what Chauncey got down there, real pieces. I like them. They play hard, Yeah, I like where they're popular ass too. Yeah, they looking like a young version of like Houston kind of. They got some pieces over there, they play together. Yeah, I'm gonna think outside the box man, I'm gonna roll with roll.
Speaker 1: With the wizards, man, the found I think I think they with the new scenery of the need let me hear this gem some coaches and you put the right coaching staff and there you can you can you could crank up a mode over there. That's what I believe. Really, Yeah, I mean I still like Pool man. I think he just he just gotta get back to the to the drawing board.
Speaker 2: I like Alex I starting to play well. I saw that. I saw he had a good game and just joking. In Denver, they popped in and they got they got Marcus Smart over there. Now he got some. They got a different look over there. They got Middleton over there. Middle real little he's a real leader. He been passionally. He went in there and just start hooping. Fucking I mean, Washington so cool, cool, ha HAA. Let's let's get some. Let's spoil some niggas. You know what I'm saying. Sport some seasons. I feel it all right.
Speaker 1: Next question comes from Todd.
Speaker 6: His question is is Draymond a Defensive Player of the Year leading candidate? He thinks so, and Vegas does. Now he's now the betting favorite and he wasn't last week. So what do you guys think about.
Speaker 1: Him being d p O Y.
Speaker 2: I think Draymond is definitely in the conversation, But there's two other guys I would put in there. I would put, uh, Evan Mobley in there. Uh who is the other guy? I was thinking, Uh, definitely Draymond. Definitely Evan Mobley because I feel like you got to be on one of them top tier defensive teams, uh to be in the conversation. And what they've been doing, go to State since the All Star break, they've been defending. And you know, when I saw Draymond what he did against Auntie Zakopo the other night, I was like, well, I ain't seen nobody kind of like stifle him like that. That's a tough task and so, uh, yeah, I mean that's a good I like Lou Dorr, but I don't know if he's playing the left games. You know, I know he's doing what's up. But I guess those two for me, I guess who I wouldn't have to pick to. You know, I'm always, you know, gearing for the Guards to win. I like and your guy that's the one I said three. That was the other one.
Speaker 1: I said three, But that Jared you you know, I'm around with Mphus riffis goa always stand up out. But yeah, the guy Dice and Daniels from Atlanta, I would love for him to get it.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a steal leader. Yeah, still leader and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like nothing you can you can get across from fars when you're trying to take him off the dribble. I was in Memphis and I saw him ripped Bang and throw.
Speaker 2: The head passed to the murk for the game.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, wow, and I just knew for a fact Bang was about to get to the back. But I like him because he's been doing a lot on the defensive end. And obviously Jar and Jackson man, despite the injury, he just came up with the angle. He been big for the ball club all year long, controlling the paint, getting block shots, things of that nature.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if those two can get it, I would I would get I would give it to those guys, you know. Surprisingly man, I like the kid out of Denver Paul's boy, Bron he's a he's a he's a lock of artist. I'll see him a couple of times, play some real cats and slow him down. But if I'm being honest, Bro, I actually think Shaye man say don't get enough credit. I think Shade's offense shadows his defense. You don't see the deflections, he don't see his steals. I actually thought he was one of the very rare players that had a chance to win m v P and did still be on the talks of defensive Player of the Year. He's that active. I think we under estimatic steals and deflections and shit like that, like the kid in Atlanta. That's the reason why you love him, right, But shave Man, I like Shae. I like Shavee Man, and I think he'll say something for him to be even considered in the Defensive Player of the Year, even though I think Wemby should get it. Eight eight. I think Wenby has had eight blocks four times this year, five times this year, which is unheard of in our league. That's like David Robinson ish. It's like a jan you know, he was like far ahead, like he should like he should like it's just it's just a war.
Speaker 1: If Wemby should win Defensive Player of the Year, If not him, Jared Jack Third or Shay those are my three.
Speaker 6: And then just to your pick on Tyson Daniels, he's averaging three steals a game and hasn't happened in like thirty.
Speaker 2: Five That kids is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's unheard.
Speaker 2: That's up.
Speaker 1: So that's work. You just you just woke me up on something with shape Like I ain't think I never looked at his game on the defensive side of the ball because he played he played good.
Speaker 2: I never looked at it, and I'm like, damn, I gotta watch great anticipations.
Speaker 1: Don't go for nothing. He he like you lord, he very he very like, he like like you know normal, you know how you can keep him up for gona bounce or get him the rock like he just very disciplined in what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Calling me on on both ends. You know what I'm saying, You don't speaker. I got Tony Allen and Kevin Garnet right here.
Speaker 1: Who is that? That's what's up with you? About?
Speaker 2: In fact?
Speaker 1: Something works in the stading room.
Speaker 2: She finishing up the podcast. All right, boy, I ain't shot the mic forgetting that shot job dog, he said, shout out to Mike being for that job that.
Speaker 1: I love y'all podcast. Lord, I love y'all podcast.
Speaker 2: Keep get your niggas on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how on, goofy mob.
Speaker 2: Boy hen House.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the house. The next question comes from Petro.
Speaker 6: His question is who had the ox cord in the locker room for the O eight championship season.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you looking at him? Man?
Speaker 1: I turned these boys on the Gucci man. I'm the one here and let the boy no Gucci man will gonna be up. Man.
Speaker 2: He's Pike.
Speaker 1: He fought for good.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: Do you listen? Oh man he Ricks? Yeah, oh white Bricks. Who on Briggs?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, Hey used to.
Speaker 1: Be like, man, turn that ship down because I'm jeez, I'm like, man, what is this? Man?
Speaker 2: You ain't know this?
Speaker 1: Doc? Come on don he I'm like, he next up, bro, And before you know it, Hey, they man.
Speaker 2: That man the icon all right? I'm like, yeah, yeah, t A. T A definitely kept the O himvy baby fedut.
Speaker 1: Get some game picks, baby, sir.
Speaker 6: It's a fourth straight week. You guys are two and one, so we still got a tight score for for p N.
Speaker 2: Hold on, did he ever get his dinner?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Man, no, man, I'm calling the credit.
Speaker 2: You don't worry about to collecting you and whatever? Collective?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't stay around. You know you're in there.
Speaker 2: Look a d D. Man. Look, that's how you be on the free throw line. Look look, look go a d D.
Speaker 1: Look stop acting weird on the set. Man finished this so we can get this man out of the man just looked at his phone. Then start looking at us with hard eyes. Come on, man, let's finish this ship. Man, Come on, man, let's finish this ship. These guys out Friday. We got Knicks and Bucks?
Speaker 2: Who do we got the Knicks? Hit the books? Damn, listen with dame out. I'm concerned. I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm taking bucks.
Speaker 2: You're taking the bucks. I'm taking the bucks. Give me four quarters, give me the buck, yeah, give me, give me your honest I'm rolling with the Knicks, bro, You going with the Knicks.
Speaker 1: Going with the Knicks. Man, I'm liking. I'm liking. What I'm saying is cut off when not out there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: They look yeah, and then I'm so worried about them.
Speaker 2: Bro, They're a good team. But man, when they played, when they played, what's wrong with Brinston?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: Ankle twisted his ankle. Listen, they're getting tired. They're getting tired.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you was gonna get it, but that's what I thought about it.
Speaker 2: Like they tired. Give me the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Sticking with Friday.
Speaker 6: We got the Sons at Timberwolf Sons have been pretty good, lady.
Speaker 1: I think they want to give me the team Wolves. Man looks forward to playing Phoenix, but Phoenix need this, man, Both of these teams needed. They just cracked the play in Phoenix. So you gonna what you say, like the Phoenix, who you got t A. I'm gonna roll with Phoenix too, man, KD. Probably you know how you keep bothering that old head and he just turned around slapped. That's what That's what KD gotta do with the young fellaws. That's what KD gotta do with the young fellas.
Speaker 2: He's gonna turn around and slap. He gonna see them dogs right there. You know you gotta think about it, doll.
Speaker 1: You see, I look at the like I got Memphis, Minnesota, the Rockets, they got damn young boys to where they ain't your faces lives? Yeah, what what's happening like? Yeah, Minnesota wanted them team them. Man, they got a bunch of young dogs on there. Yeah. Give me the young Wolves at home too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, let's get it, yo. Let's giddy Saturday.
Speaker 6: Saturday Lakers at Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: Who do we got Lakers at the Grizzly Lakers at Grizzlies. Let me take t A's temperature on us. How y'all play against the Lakers at back at the crib. It's a real beef. It's a real, real beef, jotted. Let it be no, man, I don't walk with them guys.
Speaker 2: Is up? They eliminated us? How the playoffs one year?
Speaker 1: Hey man, we're gonna be healthy for they ain't even playing though. J Jackson back the bang, But.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with his shoulder?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Shoulder? Man shoulder? Lakes? They got job.
Speaker 1: The soldier for right now to hamstring? Okay, his body banged up, but I'm still taking the Grizzlies.
Speaker 2: You got Lakers game. They've been struggling lately. This is why, Wait, coach, so the Lakes play. They lost their land Grizzlies. They got the Pacers on the road.
Speaker 6: They got Bulls on Thursday, so they got a back to back and then Saturday is the game that we just brought up.
Speaker 2: I guess they got a fact. They got Indiana, they got a tough schedule. Yes, cargo balling right, Chris, and they going through a bus song right now.
Speaker 1: I swear, I swear I feel like that church o anything.
Speaker 2: I'm changing mind, I'm taking.
Speaker 1: On the tire.
Speaker 2: That's the last end of the end of a road trip.
Speaker 1: Is March your game sixty eight Sataday, getting in the Memphis going to that Western Man, you forget what Key us in seventy thirty two A thirty two. I'm on five. I'm on the road guy.
Speaker 2: I went to the row floor.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you, my key, like what you're doing, killer man? Just me, my oh man, this oh Man right, delirious, delirious dog Memphis.
Speaker 2: Here he taking. I said, the grisly I'm taking Lakes.
Speaker 1: Look, get it together, get it together.
Speaker 2: Final answer, Lakes.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Sunday. Sunday Sunday afternoon game. We got Clippers at Cavaliers.
Speaker 2: Who do we got That's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a good game, hey man, James Harden I found the fountain and you've got damn y'all must have forgot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the Clippers. You're taking the Clippers on the road.
Speaker 1: They just beat the Cats like like less than a week ago.
Speaker 2: It's in La or Oh. Yeah, they tough at home. Hell no. And this afternoon game, that's afternoon game.
Speaker 1: That's tough on the West Coast team out in Cleveland, that's tough.
Speaker 2: That's o'clar that's not that's what it's.
Speaker 1: Twelve thirty local here.
Speaker 2: Hate those games, none of them. You're gonna be back for this. This is a statement game. They got to come and beat the Clippers, bro, and beat them convincently. And to your point with James Harden, Bro, he has been definitely like the key piece to them.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna front. I like his game. Man. I heard Pat Bell make a He made a statement about certain teams being able to win it, and each of the teams he named it didn't have none of the young boy he's in there. Yeah he's checking out the bets, but all he was doing was picking out the teams that had a superstar that actually super seed has seeded everything else.
Speaker 1: You understand like he picked out Yiannis. Obviously the Lakers he picked out you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, all the the Denvers, you know what I'm saying, all the ones that had a presence on their team to be like over the top. He picked them up, all the all the young teams, and I saw and that's the presence he's talking about that's going to control the game in fourth quarters, that gets you to the line that gets the whistles foul ship. But all that stuff shift the momentum. Those players he named right there are those players because ain't nobody thinking about everybody thinking about how deep they team, and anybody thinking about when playoffs come, Oh no, they're gonna they probably gonna double team shape or they're gonna push him to a whole nother way. You know what I'm saying, Like, you can't even get ready for that until it happens, you know what I'm saying. That's why ball movement and three four guys are having depth is everything, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So Clippers cast final answer?
Speaker 2: Who we got? I got Clippers? Okay, I got cash? Okay, who got Those are the pictures of the week. Let's get it
Speaker 1: H.