Speaker 1: Hi Scott, Hi Andrew, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: It is serial Killers. It is it's a podcast.
Speaker 2: It is a podcast. Needs cereal here and yeah, you're either watching us on YouTube, thanks so much for subscribing and watching, or you're listening to us on your favorite podcast app. So thanks so much for the support. We love you guys.
Speaker 1: You don't need to watch us though we don't. We're not much to look at.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, yeah, don't subscribe because that's done nothing for us at all. Yeah, are you dumb? Maybe we shouldn't before you talk sometimes, maybe.
Speaker 3: We should dress it up a little bit, or like get a haircut or something. It's something I don't know. Maybe we need to like get Maybe.
Speaker 2: You need to put the effort in then, because listen, homeboy's tired.
Speaker 1: The effort.
Speaker 2: Homeboy is tied. I can't do anymore. Go get lights, then, go get a new camera. Then I can only do what I've been given.
Speaker 1: Well, I just mean us please, like we're frumpy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me go get a suit and tie and sit here and eat cereal.
Speaker 1: We should you know, justin Timberlake, it up a bit.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. No, justin timber for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I guess we'll just eat cereal. Then welcome to the award.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we didn't go yet.
Speaker 1: No, it's a week from today.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: A one week from today you will find out with the rest of us whether or not we won this big iHeartRadio Podcast Award for two eleven for this very podcast. Yeah, that's crazy. After that Monday, March eleventh, this could be award winning serial Killer.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to change the logo and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm making it say award winning everything. That Monday we will show like what's seventies from there the seventeenth another Monday eighteenth eighteenth. Yeah that if we win, it will permanently be right here, that award glue glued.
Speaker 3: And even if we don't win, we're always gonna be the award nominated So True serial Killers podcast, So True. Well, welcome and thank you to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies for providing our refrigerator and this studio. Yay, all right, let's get started. First of all, I have to apologize to our friend Matt. Okay, okay, Matt sends us stuff all the time. He's a great listener. Yeah, he's been actually defraying the costs a little bit of this podcast by getting us the expensive cereals. He's getting us the ten dollars a box stuff.
Speaker 2: He does get the fancy ones, you know.
Speaker 3: And so he sent us a box and it showed delivery to this building on February fifteenth, weird, and it had all kinds of great new stuff that I was going to buy, and I didn't because I knew Matt was sending it. Never showed up, asked the mail guy, Rupert never saw it. So we need to get to the bottom of this. It's a full investigation that needs to happen. I'm contacting the Postal police because I want them to get involved.
Speaker 2: Do you have the long order theme dunk dun dune dun dun dun dun dum where Yeah, Oh, I have to stop doing that because somebody specifically commented on YouTube that or was it the Apple Reviews, that sometimes I make too many loud noises. Yeah, because these microphones are not good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean they're only like the really expensive radio microphones I know.
Speaker 2: But whatever it's being processed through, there all the levels are way too low or too high. Okay, let's let mean I have to do an extra step in post now, No, you're putting it through a post.
Speaker 1: Time for that, listen.
Speaker 2: I need to make the best product for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Okay. So our good friends, oh okay, get over here, our good friends at General Mills. Okay, the Lucky Lucky's Got Missing box, like.
Speaker 2: He's gone missing, you know, so are you looking at my butt crack? It is out?
Speaker 3: So I mean I saw this all over Instagram and TikTok because you know, General Mills has sent it out to all the radio, the Surreal podcasts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so are we like influencers right now?
Speaker 1: We are?
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to our channel. This is the Lucky's Gun Missing Box. Thank you so much, Thank you so much General Mills for this box. We're so excited. Let's open it up.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's in it. Even though I already know I don't know whoa where, where's Lucky? Here's the trap inside to catch him? Oh wait wait wait yes, so it's all you know obviously, Saint Patrick's days on the way. It's very soon.
Speaker 2: Andrew Lucky's Gun Missing we need your help. We're calling on fans trap Lucky.
Speaker 1: Look. Okay, so this is the limited edition Lucky Charms cereal. The magic clovers. They turned the milk cream. We've done this cereal before. Wow, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Oh I love the little door for Lucky in the back.
Speaker 1: Well, that's his trap.
Speaker 2: So this house.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is automatically five balls because Lucky Charms always are, are they?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, yeah, we sample.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is the coolest thing. So you've all played the game mouse Trap as a kid, right, shut up. Yeah, it's Milky Leper contrat. Look at that.
Speaker 2: We're not really good at unboxing.
Speaker 1: We gotta get better at dude. Has Bro and General Mills, I guess teamed up and they made this Lucky Luckies Leper Contract and you can go at Lucky Charms dot com and I'm pretty sure you can buy this there.
Speaker 2: It's a limited let's show that more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, there's so much stuff.
Speaker 2: So this is the Luckies Leper con Trap game. Like Scottie said, it's basically just mouse Trap. Yeah, you could see it there. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Look the marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the best ever. If you eat Lucky Charms. You know, that is the best part of Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: The rest of the stuff I already claimed for my kids.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can have a pair of them. So this is the gibbet. So excited they gave us a term gibbit. Bracelet some socks here, we can we can dive you the socks up obviously. Yeah, no problem this.
Speaker 3: I've already been into the Lucky Charms. Yeah, I've already been in here. I needed some.
Speaker 2: It's so an open box thanks to Scott of Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: This is so much stuff and the cosmetic.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, there wrong company. Don't say that what you said this is great and you emphasize the gri You can't do that, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I actually.
Speaker 1: Okay, by all right, thank you very much generals. You guys are the best lucky I hope you hope you get found all right. So you ready, Andrew, here's a new one. You ready for the new one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You ready? Great? Yeah, you're focusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm focused, Okay, locked in good. That was so cool, Kipip we're influencers now, Award nominated and influencers. Wow.
Speaker 1: So from Kashi Andrew next thing.
Speaker 2: You know, we're both gonna start getting plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Our faces are gonna be pulled so tight. Hey, guys, another as to share.
Speaker 1: Okay, to look like lucky. I want to get my face to look like lucky.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 1: Uh Kashi Andrew strawberry banana smoothie loops?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you like it?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Do you like a strawberry banana smoothie? I see again, I don't love bananas in things. I like bananas, but I don't like banana things.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to replicate. That's like banana milk. That's like another thing that's really popular.
Speaker 1: It's it's just let me tell you why that's not popular because Farmland Fresh Dairies doesn't make it, so it's not popular. Well, maybe they could tap into it, just saying the only flavored milk I need is chocolate milk. Andrew, Oh, okay, it smells very strawberry. See.
Speaker 3: The thing that you know about Coshee is they're using real stuff. There's no artificial anything in here. Hole, oat flour, whole wheat flour, cane sugar, yellow corn meal, oat fiber, banana pure and strawberry pure.
Speaker 2: Don't they make this in like a pouch? Where am I wrong? Like like a most likely wrong? Okay, that's a great start. Most likely wrong.
Speaker 1: Now when you say, when you say they, do you mean cashe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I swear I've seen in like the store, like the sippa bowl yogurt.
Speaker 1: You want to bring that in next time?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Cosche just makes grain things. I don't know if they make drinks.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I was just asking. I was just bringing I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so. Maybe you're thinking of some sort of a yogurt brand. Okay, I'm not. I'm not belittling you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't feel belittled.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairries fridge, Andrew, thank god, let's today use Farmland Fresh Dairies, whole milk, yum.
Speaker 1: Vitamin A and D. No, I'm sorry, grede a Vitamin D.
Speaker 2: You didn't shut the first.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: It's okay, so we just don't chat first.
Speaker 3: I'm going to I'm going to turn around shut it in a second. Okay, I still need to find out what grade A is, Andrew, please can we go to the place.
Speaker 2: It's not me, it's you, Bud, It's us. No, no, no, Andrew's been ready. Andrew can go any time. Andrew doesn't have Andrew can go anytime he can. I could go.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna set it up. I don't have keys. It's gotta be a Friday, though.
Speaker 2: Okay again, Andrew can go anytime. You just said what you can and can't do Friday. You can only go Friday. You can go every other Friday. I can go and there you go. See this is exactly it.
Speaker 1: So it's not me. Life is not easy, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then don't laugh when I say I could go any time and be like okay, and then come up with your rent.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you I'm gonna throw out a Friday, and you'd be like, nah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well let's see if that happens.
Speaker 1: All right. So these are pale colored. They look almost like cheerios. What what was that you just threw it down in anger?
Speaker 2: Yum? I really like that.
Speaker 1: It does taste like a smoothie.
Speaker 2: Not really, it tastes like barry Berry Kicks. No, no, it does.
Speaker 1: There's no bananas anderry Berry Kicks.
Speaker 2: I know, but whatever berry they're using tastes like the berry.
Speaker 1: Berry cakes, I'm gonna disagree there.
Speaker 2: I taste no banana. I taste lots of it.
Speaker 1: I taste banana because you know, I don't love banana, so I taste it.
Speaker 2: I taste no banana. The berry is really overpowering.
Speaker 1: Look, if you like a strawberry banana smoothie, you will like this cereal. There's no doubt about it. Blending fruity, flavor and fun. It's a walk in the park, that's what they say. I think it's just still made by Kelloggs.
Speaker 2: For a healthy ish cereal, which I think this is what it's going for. It's really good. I like it a lot. I'm giving it four bowls in a spoon. Okay, I really really like it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: If I was a bigger fan of banana flavored things, i'd probably give it more. But I'm gonna give it three bowls and a spoon. It is good by my standard.
Speaker 1: It's good. I just don't love the banana flavors.
Speaker 2: Personally, I don't taste enough banana. I wish that there was more of that blend. I'm not tasting that now.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that Kelloggs still makes this. Okay, it does not say Kelloggs anywhere on here, but I do remember that Kellogg's was a part of Kashi.
Speaker 1: Kashi was a part of Kellogg's. And here's why I say that.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's still Kellogg's because you know what the town is, you know where it's made a battle Creek, very good, and you remembered from last week, God bless, So it just Kashi sells LLC Battle Creek, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely the same.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go ahead and guess that that kellogg still has their hand in it.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess. That's a great guess, Scott.
Speaker 1: Very good, Andrew. Now the next one Matt had sent us No.
Speaker 2: A man, I could see a spike already. A listener's gonna hate that.
Speaker 1: I see that. I'm lying.
Speaker 3: Actually, Matt had nothing to do with the next cereal. This one, uh, Cooper and I bought when we were at Legal.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, all right, also lies because I'm pretty sure this is an Aldi Millville.
Speaker 2: Is Aldi horn Squares.
Speaker 1: You know what Matt might have sent us this, I'm really bad.
Speaker 2: With only tells me the box came you undid the box and then just forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't been to Aldi in quite some time, and this is an Aldi cereal. So I'm gonna go ahead and thank Matt for this, even though it might not be him. I'm just guessing it is because he's really the only one that sent us cereals for lately. So this is gonna be your corn Checks.
Speaker 2: Chocolate peanut butter butdy mix.
Speaker 3: Now that's funny because Checks makes muddy buddies, right, So I don't know if there's a little bit of a theft of name there.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't really trademark the word buddy, well you are mine, but that has nothing to do with copyright or trademark.
Speaker 3: Was and when I was little, I wanted on my buddy doll, but I was just on the cusp of being too old for it. I was probably nine or ten years old when my Buddy came out.
Speaker 1: What's my buddy legit, my body, my body, buddy, wherever he.
Speaker 3: Goes, I go to something like that, And then it came out with kid's sister after that because the girls were like, hey, we want one.
Speaker 1: Back then. Back then dolls weren't really like unisex. You had to have your own.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's still unisex.
Speaker 3: My buddy was the boy and it reminded everyone of Chucky. So then but oh, it was a whole he looked a little bit like Chucky.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe that's where the inspiration came from.
Speaker 1: It's very possible. Not the good Guy's doll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the good Guys doll. I wish I had that one.
Speaker 1: Do you even know what that is?
Speaker 2: No, I have no clue.
Speaker 1: You never saw Chucky? Yeah, I saw it. Child's plays. The Good Guys was the doll? Oh yeah, and then it went and it turned back. The good Guy's doll kind of looked like my buddy a little bit. I'm not sure which one came first.
Speaker 2: Here you go, thank you.
Speaker 1: Corn Square is from Millville. That's all these brand and it's gonna be corn.
Speaker 2: I thought you said you said legal.
Speaker 1: No, I made a mistake at first. Then I said, aldi.
Speaker 2: See, look at that. I pointed it out and I moved on. Not you You're gonna listen back and be like such an idiot.
Speaker 1: You don't listen back. When is the last time you listened to this podcast? I need to know hmm.
Speaker 2: Band, fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet it has Bible what.
Speaker 2: I love this taste. I don't know why I love the taste I am.
Speaker 1: I mean it definitely, it definitely it's giving checks, but it's not exactly it's not exactly so.
Speaker 2: Hip and young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give it four balls. It's good if you're into this kind of cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I really like a corn square that that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, Oh my god. I might have just done something like on the Big Show. Because the mouse is uh, we have this thing called mouse without Borders and so it goes across all the screens at once.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just trying to explain to.
Speaker 2: Me it sounds like an immigration program for rats.
Speaker 3: Come on in, we don't care. Let's go mice and they have their visas they do. I'm gonna play this. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Wilford Brimley, and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 3: You know, if he was still alive, he would have had diabetes probably for about forty years at this point, because that's that's an old thing. Remember when he used to be on TV selling life insurance, like in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even know. I didn't even know who he was until this podcast.
Speaker 2: No I knew who Wilfred brim I don't think you did. Okay, well, go talk to me from five years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go back and listen to like episode three or four, and you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, who's that cool? Anyway, what's the what's the snack?
Speaker 1: The snack the one that smiles that's goldfish, the.
Speaker 2: One that's like a chip, and they're like tornado shaped. Oh, bugles, that's it. Yeah, this is like a like a cereal bule.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't. Those are salty and they have a different little taste to it. There's seasoning on them.
Speaker 3: Bugles have a bit of a seasoning. No, okay, I'm gonna read the ingredients.
Speaker 1: Cool, go do that this next one, Andrew, I'm excited for actual accepted.
Speaker 2: Oh he's rating the ingredients.
Speaker 3: I bought this one last night at stopping shop. I saw it and we haven't had this one before. Now, I have to tell you, I'm newly a big fan.
Speaker 1: Of Bob okay, okay. So Bob's read mill.
Speaker 2: He makes different types of all right, tapioca flowers.
Speaker 1: They make all his full section.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good stuff, good for you, healthy everything. Now here's what I found out about Bob is dead. Okay, okay, but here's what I found out about Bob. Instead of selling the company, do you know what Bob did? Bob like left the company to all his employees.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So the Bob's Redmill is completely employee owned. And he just like said, here you go. You guys are so great for working for you know, for me and building this company, making it what it was, and so you know what this company is yours.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the coolest thing? I had no idea, Like, I mean, it's a pretty big company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, but he was like, instead of selling out to Kellogg's or whatever, you guys own it, thank you for making me who I am.
Speaker 2: That is like super cool. I had no clue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just learned. I just learned of this not that terribly long ago. I was just kind of tooling around and trying to learn about Bob.
Speaker 2: Thanks for tooling around and finding that out problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I think that's just super cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: And where where are they located? They are probably somewhere in the middle country. They're Oh, they're in a mill Milwaukee, oh, Oregon. Not Wisconsin, Oregon. Interesting anyway. So this is Bob's Red Mill Homestyle granola. It's peanut butter.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 3: So I got excited for that because we like peanut butter things. And there's there's whole peanuts in here, whole peanuts, whole peanuts. She's gonna be a crunchy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not going to close up or anything, right, You're good?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine?
Speaker 3: Farmland Fresh Dairies Whole Milk. I really I enjoyed the whole milk, but the most I really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got really good flavor, it does.
Speaker 1: Can you put that over there please? Thanks Andrew, Here go buddy.
Speaker 2: Also at farm Land Fresh Dairies on Instagram if you want to go follow them, Yeah, check them out. They posts really good recipes too, they.
Speaker 3: Do and fun things with cow face cow face. So there's clusters granola, I see full peanuts in here.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for it. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Hmm hmm.
Speaker 1: I like it, I really do. It's good. I like it. It's called it tastes like peanut butter. Tasting peanut butter. Yeah, it taste like if you jammed a bunch of granola and a jar of peanut butter and then spooned it out. That's what it tastes like.
Speaker 2: The man I'm much crazy about it is in a lot of other granolas. We have noticed when they use whole nuts, it's too crunchy, like break your teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are not. No.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they did that.
Speaker 1: You remember that one Cereal where they had the giant brazil nuts in it. I'm like, dude, are you hitting me? M I liked us.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: This is good to eat with milk. You can throw this on some yogurt.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: You can just take handfuls of it. I like this. I'm giving it. Gosh, four bolts in a spoon for me, I'm gonna say the same. I was almost gonna go five four balls in a spoom.
Speaker 2: That's really good.
Speaker 1: Which is very good. And thank you Bob for being the kind of guy that you are. Work and nut shape, work, not shaving. I love the beard, love the beard.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should do that.
Speaker 1: I can't grow a beard.
Speaker 2: You're a patchy too.
Speaker 1: I'm patch Adams. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: You are not. I am patch.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you have that thing alafisia. You know.
Speaker 2: You told me I could get cortizone shots or something in there, but it's elective, so I would have to pay like a thousand bucks out of pocket for every shot.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if you don't lift your head, you don't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So have you ever grown like a thick?
Speaker 2: Yes? Every no shape November.
Speaker 1: Right, and the hole is still there still. You can't like do a comb over.
Speaker 2: Don't do a comb over?
Speaker 3: No, no, anyway, Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you because you got us where we are today exactly. Don't know where that is, but you got us here.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. Thank you so much for listening, and make sure you like subscribe, leave us a review. We do love reading your where leave it where on any podcast app that you're using, or commented us on YouTube if you're watching this, we really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I get those notifications too. I look at them fine, like Scott's right, I'm like, yep.
Speaker 2: It never happens at Serial Killers PC to follow us on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies if you want to follow them.
Speaker 1: And uh Sereal KILLERSPC dot com. Did you say that? Check out the ratings and all that kind of stuff for taking care of that. Yes, we love you, and you know what, next time we speak, we may be an award winning podcast. Wait, no, I know we're going to record it before then, but I mean it's actually in a week from today.
Speaker 2: Yep, but we don't find out until the eleventh at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, So it's a week today find out. No, they won't, but a week from today we could be an award A week.
Speaker 1: From today is the award ceremony. So a week from today we could be an award winning podcast. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, that's what the listeners are here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I gotta go until we see you again maybe on Wednesday. Say Crunch Andrew, bye, Crunch bye see. And when you do episodes when I'm not here, that's what you bye. You don't do the proper ending, so it really never ends.
Speaker 2: You don't do the ending. You go bye.
Speaker 1: The one that you did with with Anthony.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, Oh that you weren't available for but watched all forty five minutes of it and then left a comment, Got it cool. Bye? What