Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 2: Charlotte Man's Truth.
Speaker 3: Yes donk he today for Thursday, January twenty third goes to a forty three year old man named Nicholas Sabo. But his wife has to share some of this he haul with him too, because his wife put him in a position that many men get put in.
Speaker 2: And I'll explain after I tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: See, Nicholas was arrested on a charge of recklessly endangering another person because he shot somebody on his property. Now you know, I'm two a all day, okay to a all day. I believe a black man owning a legal firearm in this country is a former self care Okay. I think that every family should own at least two firearms. Then everyone in the house, man, woman and child who is old enough should know how to shoot.
Speaker 2: Take your family to the range, because hey, you never know.
Speaker 3: So with that said, why is Nicholas and his wife getting the biggest he haf because Nicholas shot someone on his property.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to WNP ABC sixteen for the report.
Speaker 4: Please a man face his charges after allegedly shooting a delivery in Lakwana County. Please say, Nicholas Sabo shot at a man delivering groceries to his home in Newton Township on Saturday. Investigators say the driver was at the correct address and Sabo's wife placed the order. The driver was taken to the hospital is expected to be okay. Sabo is charged with reckless endangerment.
Speaker 3: Only in America can delivering a bag of kale turn into an action movie standoff. Okay, drop the Tropicana orange juice or else. Listen to me, ladies, Uh, this is the white's fault. When you order from Ubi, each Door, Dash, Instacart, whatever it is, always tell your husband, okay, my brothers. I don't know how y'all anxiety is set up, but I got everything at my house door bird, security cameras, all types of very sensitive alarm systems.
Speaker 2: I got the whole property under surveillance.
Speaker 3: And it's bad enough, ladies, that you all use Amazon every damn day. Between Amazon FedEx ups, there is always some scranger on the property. But the difference between them they usually be in a truck, so you know what it is. When you ordering food and groceries, they come in non descript cars. You're looking at the camera.
Speaker 2: Like who is that?
Speaker 3: How many times if you turned to your wife and kids, said turn to your wife and kids and said, did y'all order.
Speaker 2: Something all the time? All the damn time? Okay?
Speaker 3: And until you hear them say yes, then you just gotta assume the OPS is on your property.
Speaker 2: Okay. That's why I can understand what Nicholas said. What was thinking?
Speaker 3: Ladies, kids, when you order food on any of these abstra groceries, you.
Speaker 2: Know, please tell the man in the house. Okay.
Speaker 3: But this is where the wife really gets the brunt of this. He heard a wife is the one who ordered the groceries. But the wife is also the one who received the alert from the home security camera that movement had been detected near the garage and she thought someone was trying to break into a utility trailer on their property. Now, listen, I'm glad that Nicholas has a partner that's just as paranoid as him. But come on, miss lady, you can't forget that you order an insta.
Speaker 2: Cart at a time like this. Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you not understand everyone is on edge and everyone at this moment is preset to wish your mother for wood. Okay, everybody is in wishing mother for wood. Mold Okay, we are in a con state, a fight, flight, a fire in these United States of anxiety, and Nicholas chose the fire because you gotta understand. When the alarm goes off and then someone in your house, especially your wife, says she thinks someone is trying to break into something. When you go to grab your pistol and go outside, you already thinking it showtime.
Speaker 2: Okay, You not there to negotiate.
Speaker 3: With this supposed intruder because you already believed they up to no good and you don't know what their intentions are.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can be so paranoid.
Speaker 3: Your anxiety can get the best of you so much that you can turn two days shipping into a two minute shooting.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Poor instacot driver just came over to deliver packages and almost ended up a pack all.
Speaker 2: Because he was trying to figure out if the eggs go on the punch or the front steps.
Speaker 3: There was no verbal confrontation or nothing, just fire shot him in the lake.
Speaker 2: Okay. The wife ordered the groceries, the husband ordered.
Speaker 3: The chaos, all because it was poor communication on the delivery and scrubs. You have to read the fine print when you're ordering things, Okay, you can give people special instructions on where to take and lead things. Poor God, just trying to make an honest living, delivering instacart and get shot right. He ran back to this vehicle where his wife and child was waiting for him. He drove off and called down one one. That man could have been murdered. He could have woke up dead somewhere today simply because of miscommunication. And Nicholas has been charged with recklessly endangering another person and he could face more charges, all because his wife simply forgot. Maybe we need security alerts that remind us like movement detected danger or just dinner.
Speaker 2: What do you even say to your husband after this?
Speaker 3: Please give Nicholas Saybo and his wife the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: You oh the day, ye.
Speaker 3: Oh the day. If you thought the price of groceries was high, wait till you see that bell, and wait you see how much it cost people for a lawyer, all because your wife simply didn't tell you that she ordered groceries.
Speaker 2: It's messed up, but I understand.
Speaker 1: I'm glad the guy is okay though, just messed up, but just understanding.
Speaker 5: But that's that's the first process at my house is when I hear something, I hit everybody.
Speaker 2: Did y'all order food? They should tell you all eat all day?
Speaker 5: And then when they say no, then I can know I can get an action. Who is your uber eats here?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your guy?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, because I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Nobody got hurt through that one liner that you said. It would have been good. You said the wife ordered the groceries, the husband ordered the chaos. If nobody got hurt, that would have been.
Speaker 2: Like a that was cute the chaos and somebody got hurt.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm saying. If nobody got hurt, it just would have been cute.
Speaker 2: It's like I think it was cute. You ges he didn't die, okay.
Speaker 1: Little something about the my man never mind that turns. I was like, like, I like I wrote that down.
Speaker 2: I don't get your gun. Ooh he got a gun?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, he just shot the instact.
Speaker 5: Driver because, like you said, they'll be coming to non descriptive cars all dark nas right, all right, well thank you for that, dunkey ie.
Speaker 3: What the husband was thinking though when you went outside and he just saw this person with a handful of groceries you still got to shoot.
Speaker 2: Right, because yeah, but that's nothing.
Speaker 1: He had groceries, but you never know because people be pulling up with deliveries and it pushed their way into your house. I never heard them, and.
Speaker 3: That probably looks grange if your wife is like, you think somebody trying to break in the utility trailer and then you outside and he's standing there with avocados and spring water and you're like, oh my god, what the hell avocados.
Speaker 1: And spring water. I'm just saying Mountain Valley. Maybe I'm glad he's okay, though.
Speaker 5: Now if he had an eight plan, you would a shot right.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're just nasty.
Speaker 1: Silence.
Speaker 2: If you saw him with an age plan you wanted, man, can I can I have it? I'll eat it raw? What you would even chop it up for nothing?
Speaker 3: Donky today is fine to buy renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambingsoft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club