Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This is Mick Shot streaming live on Dallascowboys dot Com and the official Dallas Cowboys at now Here are Bill Jones, Everson Wolves, and Mickey Spagnola.
Speaker 4: And it is time to get things cooking on the twenty twenty five NFL season. We are one week away from the start of NFL free agency. We just wrapped up the combine and the big Green Notebook is filling up. On this edition of Mix Shots Plus, we welcome back Everson Walls.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hi, Everson Walls.
Speaker 1: How are you, ladies and gentlemen. I am feeling just fine. I am a blank slate. Does that mean? That means whatever? Anything you want to talk about, listening, whatever you want to talk about now, I have no idea. Join the rest. Timeline is just it's a blank slate. Join the rest of the crowd.
Speaker 4: It hasn't been listening ever since the Eagles won the Super Bowl, and now it's time to pursue the next Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: This thing looks like it's swelling.
Speaker 1: It is it is.
Speaker 4: It is the Green Notebook is starting to fill up.
Speaker 3: That's got it in.
Speaker 1: I start.
Speaker 4: I start when the combine starts.
Speaker 1: That's a continuation. That's not that's not Part two. No, no, no, no, no. Part one is the original down there.
Speaker 3: This is the yearly.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the yearly one. That's the whole league. This is draft process, all right. I had to fill up this page just to get the coaches, right, all these coaches with all this energy.
Speaker 1: I like that because you took your failed law experience and you applied it to the information here.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't a failed law experience. I graduated from law school in one month. Okay, Yeah, that's the way I look at.
Speaker 1: I don't think I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think graduated law school after one month.
Speaker 1: I graduated graduated loosely.
Speaker 3: He left, you know, so when you referred to the coaching staff, this is going to be the double E coaching staff energy and excitement.
Speaker 1: All right. I like that. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: And they were all in Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: You were all in Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: You did all the interviews there. He did interviews and everything of certain players. The process.
Speaker 3: That's part of the process, that's probably the biggest part. Yeah, I mean, the other stuff's all recorded. You could sit here and come back and watch it. But it's the interviews that I think are the most important thing going on. You get all those guys there, you I think they I think I read somewhere where they had forty interviews over the week schedule.
Speaker 4: Well they I believe it's forty five. Is the number of interviews that each team can have a formal interviews.
Speaker 1: It's forty five.
Speaker 4: And then you have what they call the thirty visits. You can have thirty prospects that come on campus here.
Speaker 1: That's in addition to Dallas Day.
Speaker 4: Which will be early April, where player prospects who either went to high school in the Dallas Fort Worth area or went to college in the Dallas Forth area SMUTCU, North Texas, they can come and actually can work out here. That's that's in early April.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I thought somebody tried to make an item out of them not talking to Ashton Genty at the combine.
Speaker 4: Well, he's right down the road.
Speaker 1: He's eligible.
Speaker 4: He would not only be eligible for a thirty day visit, or you can just have him here for Dallas Day too, so so or can you make Boston just walk over here.
Speaker 1: How long that puss. It's been a while. For a while. It's been because nobody interviewed me. It wasn't that long.
Speaker 4: No, they didn't realize and they didn't bring you to the combine.
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 4: When did the Combine start? Eighty seven or so?
Speaker 3: We're in the eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was after ever since day plus not I.
Speaker 3: Mean formal interviews at the Combine. You can also have the bump into oh hey, let me introduce me.
Speaker 4: And the other thing is for the players who went to the Shrine Bowl, which was right here, or the Senior Senior Bowl. I mean, interviews are gone on there. There's a number of players who were at the Senior Bowl who didn't get formal interviews at the Combine because they took care of their formal interviews at the Senior Bowl.
Speaker 3: Any regulations at the HBCU Bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had one. I was, well, they didn't call it HBCU.
Speaker 4: Then had an interview.
Speaker 1: No, well yeah, we no, I didn't No, No, I just okay, so what going back?
Speaker 3: What about now?
Speaker 1: What about it didn't have the Yes, they had a show hbc players. Yes, yes, they do have that, and that's something that is that a track scout Harris, Yeah, Doug Wisiam and Shack Harris was instrumental in bringing that to New Orleans as part of their whole outreach that they've been trying to do, you know, since they've been in the league and in a position. And yes, they do have a lot of scouts come down there for that. Uh. Some of those guys, uh that aren't graduating. They're talking about the the Tigers, Grahama Tigers. They lost a player. Number six was his number in the Bayou Classic. He was all over the place. I'm pretty sure he's not coming back to Gramblin. He's one of those players that's gonna be it's.
Speaker 4: Either the draft or the transfer port.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's on transfer. This kid man, he was Oh my goodness. Uh, I know I heard about the stud from South Carolina, right, the guy I think he's a long safety. Yeah, he had that guy could compare to him. And I say he was number six in the Bio Classic for Grambling. I don't remember his name, but I know that he was all over the plot.
Speaker 4: I believe the South Carolina safety they played against Oklahoma and I think he had three pick sixes.
Speaker 1: In the first five.
Speaker 4: Minutes of that game, no way, like I know he had I believe he had won. And they had three interceptions the first five minutes of the game.
Speaker 3: Who was playing quarterback?
Speaker 4: Well, it was Michael Hawkins at that point, but they went back to Jackson.
Speaker 1: What's going on with our team?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: What's happening? What is happening? We don't Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: We don't talk about We got a quarterback, we share We shared things with Oklahoma, you know, behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: What is going on with Oklahoma?
Speaker 4: Man? We'll just let's don't get off track. Let's cast on that off track.
Speaker 1: We're not getting off track. Let's talk.
Speaker 4: Nick Emm and Wory from South Carolina man six three, two hundred and twenty pounds. He ran a four to three eight with a get this wait at two hundred and twenty pounds, he ran a four to three eight. Yeah, that is well, Michaeh I was questioning as Micah. Micaeh ran a four three eight at two hundred and forty six pounds. Nick Emm and Worry a one forty nine ten yard split. You get under one fifty in it's something else forty three vertical, forty three vertical and what I was looking and an eleven six broad up, which is still six inches short of Byron Jones's twelve foot broad job.
Speaker 1: But Biban Jones was what my height? My size right?
Speaker 4: Six one?
Speaker 1: What are you? Yeah? Six to two? Okay? Yeah, and yeah what about the same size.
Speaker 4: But you talk about the guy six three yeah, twenty Yeah, that's the twenty eleven feet eleven six.
Speaker 3: So he could eleven and twenty yard lining straight up and knock the ball.
Speaker 4: And plus I'm pretty sure if it's the same guy, he's a playmaker too. Yeah, so he's moving up the charts. Here arrow pointed up for nick emmin Worri from seven. I think, uh huh, that's right.
Speaker 3: So tomorrow we have a deadline, right, we do March fourth.
Speaker 4: By the way, there's another former South Carolina player we'll talk about on this edition the mix shots too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tomorrow there is I wanted Cowboys to draft in the first place.
Speaker 1: That would be debo.
Speaker 4: But there is a deadline three o'clock tomorrow afternoon where teams need to if they're going to place a franchise tag on a one of these free agent players. That's their deadline, and it appears that a team that we cover might be poised.
Speaker 1: To do that. Yeah, I think they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can't get osa Re signed ahead of time to a long term deal.
Speaker 1: I ahead of time meaning win again. When is it three o'clock tomorrow? Yeah, then they will.
Speaker 3: Now tag him, which will allow them to continue negotiating for a long term deal. And if i'm osa I'm signing that franchise tag at three oh one, which guarantees me no less than twenty five million on a one year deal.
Speaker 4: How about that with defensive tackles.
Speaker 3: Now, it was more than the defensive ends.
Speaker 4: The defensive tackle franchise tag is more than the defensive end franchise tag. It's twenty five point one million for defensive tackles and.
Speaker 3: Twenty two I got it, twenty two for defensive ends.
Speaker 1: Why is that.
Speaker 4: Guy because of the Chris Jones of the world. It's based on the top five salaries in the league.
Speaker 1: At that position.
Speaker 4: And now the defensive there are a handful of defensive tackles in the league that are getting humongous money. What also has happened on it is you're designated a defensive end. We're comparing it to the edge guys, and the edge guys would be the ones that normally would get the larger money. But what's happened on that is the designation and a lot of these three four teams, you're designated as an outside linebacker or a defensive end. Look at what the linebackers are now, see the linebackers are twenty five to four, So typically an inside linebacker is not going to get twenty five four. You're not going typically you will not franchise stag an inside linebacker because they don't usually make that kind of money. But an outside linebacker is an edge guy. And so it's just it's basically a terminology thing where guys that are well think of the Khalil Max of the world whatever, the high dollar edge guys, they're designating them as outside linebackers in the three four like a T. J.
Speaker 1: Watt rather than so, how is this related to the inside guys all of a sudden getting this consideration.
Speaker 4: Because about the defensive tackles. There's there's five defensive tackles and I can look them up that are getting salaries that are.
Speaker 3: Average act and a lot thanks to Chris Jones.
Speaker 1: So then we're talking about the situation that can. It's fluid, as they call it. It's it's a fluid situation.
Speaker 4: It's not something now now Michael Parsons, Mike, Michael Parsons. He's listed on the roster as a linebacker, right and so he would go in.
Speaker 3: For fifty air option for him was twenty.
Speaker 4: The linebacker right, okay, and so Micah okay, when he's rushing the passer, he's basically a defensive end right in because it's a four man front in the nickel, okay, But he's going to be designated as an outside as a linebacker when it comes to negotiation a franchise tag next year or whatever, and so he goes into that category and a DeMarcus Lawrence is in the defensive end.
Speaker 1: Category for now.
Speaker 3: The other thing with Micah, since he will make twenty five million this year, and if the franchise tag the next year is just twenty five million or one hundred and twenty percent rays of your last year's contract, so he would get one hundred and twenty percent of twenty five million, and.
Speaker 4: It basically that would be thirty million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would be his tag number.
Speaker 3: So it's either or if you're coming off a high base salary.
Speaker 1: So it just depends on what the market bas Yes, that's your same, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the market's going to bear more because the salary cap went up. So when the salary cap goes up, all these other things because previously I had looked at I'll just give you an example. New England had the most salary cap space before they increase the cap. They had I have here in one hundred. They're up to one hundred and twenty nine point seven million in space against the cap. So they basically could do ten things and fail on five of them, and they could absorb it because they've got so much cap space. Same thing with Washington, by the way, and we'll get to that. Before the cap got set, they were at sixty eight million available. Now they're at eighty three million available.
Speaker 1: Because but but that that just goes towards the team itself. But when you're talking about a particular position.
Speaker 3: Good, that goes up too, because what's the cap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does go up, but it is now you're saying, the defensive tackles are gonna go up even higher over the defensive ends at this point. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Because of the average of the top.
Speaker 1: And here here they are. Okay, here's your uh.
Speaker 4: This is average per year top five defensive tackles in the league. Chris jones Is average per year is thirty one point seventy five million, Christian Wilkins is twenty seven point five million, nom Di Madebuque is twenty four point five, Alee McNeil is twenty four point twenty five, and Derek Brown twenty four million.
Speaker 1: Quinn Williams is also twenty four million.
Speaker 4: So the average of the top five there figures out the twenty five.
Speaker 1: That's what the way that it comes from. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: Cults, and so I can. I'll give you just as an example. Well, on over the cap, they just got edge rusher. Here are the edge rushers. And that's that's the way I think they should do it right. They should Rather than designating defensive end versus outside versus linebacker, they should they should have a category that says edge these are and so that way you would include the three four outside backers and the four to three defensive end.
Speaker 1: But here you go for the edge rushers.
Speaker 4: Nick Bosa is at thirty four million, Josh heinz Allen twenty eight point twenty five Brian Burns twenty eight point two, TJ. Watt twenty eight million, Miles Garrett twenty five. If they had the designation edge, then that would be a higher number than what you're getting there with the defensive ends and the linebackers.
Speaker 1: So then what is your opinion on why they.
Speaker 4: Won't negotiation between the Players Association and the owners.
Speaker 3: I would think, yeah, the NFLPA, and it's got to be negotiated.
Speaker 4: How they set that, okay, and so because then you look at the linebackers and it's much lower, and these are inside backers. Rokwan Smith is it twenty million? Fred Warner nineteen, Tremaine Edmonds eighteen, Matt Mulono fourteen point one, Patrick Quinn thirteen point seven. I saw it so the player from the players Association perspective, they likely won it this way because it's helping your linebackers as a whole, because if you factor in edge guys as linebackers, outside linebackers as linebackers, it's helping the whole linebacker and it's not hurting the defensive ends as much.
Speaker 3: Although I did see with Fred Warner with his restructures and signing bonuses, he would hit the San Francisco cap for twenty nine million this year, which is pretty rich, so they probably got to do which on segues to, Yeah, Devo's gone, but even if he's gone, his dead money is thirty one million.
Speaker 1: So well, if they would have kept him, then how much would it be? And obviously they made a decision for a reason, so the alternative must be even greater.
Speaker 3: Here here's his deal. I got this printed out. He's got an option bonus March twenty first, and if they activate the option.
Speaker 1: Bonus for Deo for Debo, he was going to be.
Speaker 3: San Francisco put an option bonus in there, and they put voided years to divide it by five.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: If they activated it, he was going to be like fifteen million, but he was going to another in the years that he's not there. So that's another thing Washington has got to deal with because right now he's got a seventeen point five million dollar one year hit for twenty twenty five and it has a lot to do with the option bonuts fifteen point four million, So yes, San Francisco, but they'll end up with a thirty one million. See this is what everybody forgets, Like, well, how did they afford this, this, and this, Well they did until now now they got thirty one million in dead money trying to trade him for I can't believe just a fifth.
Speaker 4: Well it's because of the money involved, right right, And it gets and just like people couldn't believe the Amari Cooper.
Speaker 3: For a fifth, right right. So you know at some point you got to pay the piper. Yeah, even though you pushed it around and it looks like you succeeded. So San Francisco pushed it around and they ain't got that Super Bowl yet, and so you know, everybody says, well, what's the big deal, Well, it is a big deal. Eventually, you got to be careful.
Speaker 4: And they've got a quarterback that they're having to sign right now.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, I've heard him. They said they want to make it as attractive as possible. Right.
Speaker 3: So, and if you noticed when we were talking about oh soo, when got out that the Cowboys were negotiating or talking with the agent at the combine, it was like, oh, this is impending to happen. Well, talk is cheap. It's signing on the dotted line that you got to be aware of it. And by the way, until the cowboys exercise the trigger the clauses in the contracts of Dakh and probably Ceedee Lamb and maybe Terrence Steele. Right now, they have one point thirty nine million in available space, so they got to do that before they can do anything.
Speaker 4: But contrast that to Washington before the debot right trade, they were at I think eighty million.
Speaker 3: Eighty three eighty three point seven, right, so they could they could they could take the one the one year charge and not have that money pro rated over three or four years and have to keep paying for it, or they can redo his entire contract, right, and the contract starts at at least seventeen million.
Speaker 1: And see that's always the dilemma.
Speaker 3: And you get your money up front because Debo asked for the trade because this was the last year of his of his contract and he knew want to play the last year of the contract.
Speaker 1: We'll see, there's there's this this two ways of looking at it. There's like a profit and laws statement over here that you want to keep right back, and over here you just want to win, and you say, to hell with profit and loss, We're gonna we're gonna all that chaos that we created over here in the statement. Forget that we're gonna go all in and win this championship and win the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: The problem is what are the percentages of you winning the whole thing? Because if you don't, then.
Speaker 1: You still got these problems.
Speaker 3: It's double Jeppards. Yeah yeah, yeah, So, which is happening in Philadelphia a little bit right now because they've got some guys that they might not be able to afford to re sign Josh. But what they'll be like, uh, but they said we want it so big deal.
Speaker 1: They'll be They'll be like the guy to say, hey, man, worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well it's like what's It's always worth it until it's not.
Speaker 4: And see, and that's what happened with the Rams. They went for it and they got it, got it, they got it. Yeah, and then the next couple of years they paid the price for it. But they've done a really good job of restocking. And it gets back to Matthew Stafford and the decision made on Friday. The Matthew Stafford is staying with we haven't heard a number on that deal, No, we have not, No, but it's got to be going to be big.
Speaker 1: Over fifty million dollars you would average.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how many how many years do you want to do that for? Because what is he? Is he thirty?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Seven?
Speaker 3: Probably that's what I thought I saw thirty seven? Yeah, because Karon Rodgers forty one.
Speaker 4: He was in Detroit for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes you old, That makes you old back then. Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, we got much, much, much more to get to on this edition of a we'll call it a franchise tag edition of mixed shots.
Speaker 3: Leend me write that down.
Speaker 1: We come back just a moment.
Speaker 7: Cowboys football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks a kickoff? Tailgate's going way past post game Sunday night overtimes, followed by Monday morning swagger, Brisky and the Smoker. Miller Light and the cool America's team playing America's greatest sport.
Speaker 1: Miller Lite, the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly. Twenty twenty three, Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 3: How do you tell the world about all the great gifts in the Yetti store?
Speaker 4: Letter Rip Troy?
Speaker 8: All right, folks, let's get started with Yediy French Press and Georg Calvi. The This State's Hot Friers and French Press thirty four ounds for U six to four of the cruise of Yetty, French Press, Mixed waterproof bags, bags of waterproofs and Ersta Waterproof, Double's water Prove bag bag sports mostly waterhold.
Speaker 3: Get a waterproof Yetti bag.
Speaker 4: Gont smell something new.
Speaker 8: Cast Iron skillets make to be passed down like Mama's recipes. Take a steak, cornbit, commerce pot pine potatoes, next over well three size of the Yetty cast iron skillets.
Speaker 9: Gear gifts and product experts visit the Yetti Store on McKinney Street and at South Laketown Square.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 4: Rescott Kitts, it slides for the first.
Speaker 5: Down, investilate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: Perfect grow My goodness, Wow, did he ever thread the.
Speaker 5: Needle, visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 9: The Medal of Honor is our country's highest military award for valor in combat. More than forty million individuals have served in the armed forces since the Civil War. Fewer than four thousand have received the Medal of Honor. The National Medal of Honor Museum will be a place to preserve these legacies and inspire America. It's being built right next door to the Dallas Cowboys in Texas. Help us honor our country's greatest heroes. Learn more and get involved at m oh Museum dot org.
Speaker 6: Tomic Shots, the most action packs motorsports experience in the world, returns to Arlington. Head to AT and T Stadium on Saturday, March eighth for Monster Jam. Get ready to cheer, scream, and be amazed as Monster Massive Trucks take over Arlington. Tickets on sale now at SeatGeek dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium wins. That's Saturday, March eighth. All right, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Going come on.
Speaker 3: Well, he told us about it last oh Man.
Speaker 1: Garin oct See.
Speaker 4: I thought it was this past weekend. I still get a shot at it.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 4: Man, Come on, we play with those monster trucks all the time when my grandkids.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, we set up a track. We don't know. Dirt we don't. We don't let it. We go out in the backyard with the dirt.
Speaker 4: That's right in the flower bell we get in the past weekend.
Speaker 3: Past weekend was the girls high school flag football.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, they get their uniforms.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, you got the details on that. Yeah I didn't get the Okay, I can look up the details if you want to go a different direction for just a moment in the meantime, I will.
Speaker 1: Look up there.
Speaker 3: There's the other thing that cowboys also, we talked about the guys that are unrestricted free agents. We're talking about Osa. They do have two guys that are restricted free agents. Neither one of them were drafted, Cavante Turpin and Marquise Bell. And they've got to tender those guys.
Speaker 1: And how's he doing Marquis Bell? And as far as we happened and the injuries concerned.
Speaker 3: Did he he get hurt at the end, Yeah, got hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember he was out for the season, out for the rest of the season. Mm hmm, come on, Mickey, come on, you can do it. You can do it house quickly we began. I tell you, I saw guys always. He was on everyone's lips before quite some time. Now, all of a sudden, we got nothing. We got nothing on Marque's bell. You forgot that Frisco.
Speaker 4: Frisco is upset with Mickey right now, fam you guy, Marc east Bell.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I was trying to see when he when he got hurt. So he ended up playing in nine games.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say so, I think it was the ninth game he got hurt.
Speaker 3: I would imagine real good Bill, although he was inactive one game a game, you never know, but you got to decide, and you know, what do you do with Cavante Turpel.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the other thing with Marquise Bell. Okay, he was playing middle linebacker for dan Quinn, that's right. And then he doesn't get on the field on the defense under Mike Zimmer. So how's Matt Eberflus feel about him?
Speaker 3: And we probably haven't asked that question, right, So, and it was a dislocated shoulder that he suffered, okay, and needed surgery to repair his shoulder, and I, I mean, I don't know when they work out, but I haven't seen him out there. Dak was out there again always and I'm assuming that was Sam Williams maybe with them, Okay, who seems to be moving along just fine.
Speaker 4: What would motivate you more if you made what Dak makes to get out on the practice field, or if you didn't have a contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well probably if I didn't have a contract, Because Dak's got guaranteed right money.
Speaker 4: It says a lot about him that he gets out there. And even though it's he's got it made as far as life goes, he's.
Speaker 1: He's been out there, I mean got he's been out there every day, seems like.
Speaker 3: Through the crutches of one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think either way that I would be out there if I made the kind of money Deck made or the other way around.
Speaker 3: So let me go back to a certain.
Speaker 4: Responsibility that comes with making that kind of money.
Speaker 3: Would you tender Cavante Turpin as a first round draft compensation or second round.
Speaker 4: Or tell us what those monies are?
Speaker 3: So a first round tender is seven point four million?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Ever since listen up here, seven point four million.
Speaker 3: Second round compensation is five point three and if you want to take a chance on your original draft round, which he did not have because he was not drafted, three point two million and tell us and you get no rounds compensation for that.
Speaker 4: So basically, if another if he had a tender of whatever, that money was that for the the entry level was a three point the entry level number was what being undrafted entry?
Speaker 3: Oh the compensation, Yeah, you would tender at three point two.
Speaker 4: So another team could sign him and not give up any draft picks because he wasn't drafted in your own but at the seven million dollar figure. The other team, if they signed him, they would have to give up a first round draft pick Cowboys, and the second round is the five million whatever, So I would think that they would go in the five million.
Speaker 1: Second round, the second round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: That it would be necessary to tender him at the first round because I'm not sure. I don't believe another team would give up a first round pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, but they might give up a second round pick, like those teams that have all the money.
Speaker 1: Here, oh Cavane, Oh yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Those teams that have all the money.
Speaker 4: That oh Okay, so okay, something think of it. Ever, soon you're another team. Cavante Turpin is available on a one year, seven and a half million whatever it is. But you have to but you have to give up a first round draft pick.
Speaker 1: Would you do it?
Speaker 3: I would see to me, it's not about the money. It's about the draft pick, right, I can. I got eighty million in caps, and.
Speaker 1: You can match.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys can match, right, I think a second.
Speaker 1: So it won't cost you eighty million. Avon.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying I'm just eighty million. I have eighty million available. I know, I'm just yeah, but it cost me a first round that's valuable.
Speaker 1: That is valuable. But man, he's valuable, Yes, especially team. That's why I will There was certain games where he was the only offense we had.
Speaker 4: We forget the special teams aspect of it.
Speaker 1: What does he talk about? The position brings to us? Well?
Speaker 4: But even all right, how is this new coaching staff going offensive? Coaching staff playing to utilize him?
Speaker 1: Probably the best way possible, and that is to rely hit the darn ball in his hands, yes, right, to rely on him as a playmaker, Like you said, we just I'm just thinking special teams, not even to mention how we could use him in special packages and things. On offense he.
Speaker 3: Had in his limited availability as a wide receiver, he had thirty one catches and two touchdowns. He ran, I want to say you and one in. No, I take that back, he did.
Speaker 1: What about doing a deal with.
Speaker 3: Him, or you would like to I've seen the Cowboys say he.
Speaker 4: Thinks there's negotiations going on right now for Cavante Turpin.
Speaker 3: I would think, so.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's the interesting thing about.
Speaker 3: The deal, and you'll make say you double the five million, you're going to make eleven million.
Speaker 4: And if it looks like you're making five million this year, right, and next year you're going to be thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he turns twenty nine August.
Speaker 3: Second, and the key thing for him is, and they've done this before, is they pay you a signing bonus, so you get some money up front. I would like the money up front.
Speaker 1: On second thought, No, I would not give up a first found I would not give a first round pick four, but damn I would want to keep it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just hav him for one year, yeah, yeah, right, do that.
Speaker 3: Or you give him a tender and then I think you can renegotiate that thing too.
Speaker 1: He is a unique talent, and I mean that in every possible positive way possible. Everything that we've asked him to do, he's done it, and he's taken it to the next level for him to be so integral in our plans as far as field position, he was a threat every time he touched the ball, just on kickoff returns, and that's something that we hadn't had around here in a long time.
Speaker 3: And even if he didn't return it for a touchdown, the average set a it was the NFL high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's unique. He's very unique in a definitely a good way.
Speaker 3: Nick Sorenson needs to walk into the room and say, I want this makes my job easier.
Speaker 4: What do we may need to explain for those of you who are paying attention. Nick Sorenson is the special teams coordinator for the Cowboy.
Speaker 3: That's right, former defensive coordinator too, So as a defensive coordinator, he understands what Cavante Turpin brings to an offense.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, all right, I'm now searching for that flag football stuff. Get out here.
Speaker 3: We got so much to talk about, we do.
Speaker 4: And so we decided what we're doing with OSA. What OSA is basically looking at. Let's look at those defensive tackle numbers again, what were they there in the range.
Speaker 1: Of twenty five.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's basically what you're looking at. So he would probably on a long term deal, he's probably looking in the neighborhood of four years, ninety million plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're going to get money up front because if you just play for the franchise tag, while it's guaranteed, you get it over eighteen weeks. But if you sign a long term deal, you get a signing bonus. I could put about thirty million. I'm not an accountant in the bank somewhere for as little as five percent. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: He sounded like Jean Stalin's trying to get me to sign the Cowboys contract. That was a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Crap, which, by the way, Bill Jones pointed last night.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys back of the day, the Cowboys and put pressure on you from every angle. We'll talk to me about Zeus.
Speaker 4: It's very timely, very very timely in fact, that George t on our show last night to talk about coach Gene Stallings.
Speaker 1: That's his boy.
Speaker 4: He turned ninety years old yesterday, so we paid tribute to Jeene Stallings and he's living in Paris, still still living years old branch, so we still can't with the damn.
Speaker 3: When we went up there, it was twenty seventeen and we did a Legends documentary show on him. So how many years that eight years ago? He was still riding his horse, still riding the horse to inspect defences on his ranch. And I said, so when you find one that needs repair, who do you call? He goes, call I fix it. I was like, well, you're eighty two three years old. He goes, that's right. I'm not paying somebody to do that. I can do it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Ersity of Alabama, a couple of professors at Alabama put together a great documentary on Gene Stallings and it highlighted him and of course his son John arc and it was great. George actually invited me to a screening of it in McKinney a month or so ago, and it is really, really well done. It needs to be widely released, and not only from the standpoint of Coach Stallings it's called do right the Stalling standard, but also from the perspective of John Mark who passed away at age forty six in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Eight, and years longer than that, well well thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he was actually not only born with Down syndrome, but also had a congenital heart defect, which is was his cause of death at age forty six. But what I didn't realize back then when he was born nineteen early nineteen sixties, usually when a child was born with Down syndrome, they just put him in a home, you know. And the Stalling said, no, he's not going in a home. We're raising him and a sister. And I get goosebumps just talking about it. The think about the impact that Johnny had, uh and through coach.
Speaker 1: Thank God for Johnny right because coach Coach Stallings would have been a handful, right, he didn't have someone like john Mark soft soft them up just a little bit. Oh my god, he's been mind.
Speaker 4: Coach Stallings was one of the Junction Boys and Brian Texas and then he became after John Mark was born. He was became the head coach at Texas A and M in the mid sixties and then became the Cowboys secondary coach starting in nineteen seventy two through eighty five in your first years of your career here then the Cardinals head coach, and then goes to Alabama when's the national championship?
Speaker 1: Georgia just like looking just like Bear Bryant, sound on the sideline, his voice. That was some weird stuff for that, that whole process to go to him coaching back at Alabama.
Speaker 3: Well, he was really gracious, and so was his wife.
Speaker 1: Ruth. And right man, I'm here, right here.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to all these people.
Speaker 1: Every day I hear about John Mark.
Speaker 4: Come on, you know, and the thing that George was talking about last night was John Mark. You know, he was like the biggest ambassador for Alabama football, and you know he would give tours.
Speaker 1: That was his job.
Speaker 3: People want to see him.
Speaker 1: Really, that's after, that's after, that's post.
Speaker 4: Cowboy, post cowboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when he would come to the locker room and he would come to our meetings. Man, that was our dude, you know the dbs. You know, he knew every one of us. He knew every one of us. He's a good little kid, good little kid.
Speaker 3: Well, our documentary has been released and you can still find it if you google it, it'll come up twenty seventeen and when he talked about John Mark during the interview so he died. When you say two thousand and eight, he got emotional.
Speaker 1: Always he's emotionally talking about John Mark when he was alive, and he was so proud of him. Tears would come to his eyes when you know, John Mark was just hanging out with us, and he I think he enjoyed how John Mark developed as a person, you know, because he was hanging around all kinds of guys in the locker room. And you know, Jeanie Stalins wasn't He wasn't accustomed to diversity back in the day with the junction boards and all of that. So thank God for John Mark, because man, if you didn't win, if you didn't learn for John Mark, you're gonna learn the hard way for Mail Renfrow from herb Adeleie and those guys that you were coaching back then, because those are some tough guys that you had to deal with. And you know, John wad kind of but a little diversity to the program.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time I tried to do an interview, or I didn't. I asked him a question and we were out at the ranch kind of in the middle of the hallway and he didn't understand my question. But boy did he jump on my ass. He just started chewing me out and finally somebody right and then somebody goes, no, no, geene, this is what he was asking. Okay, boy, he got all over me.
Speaker 1: Boy when he got into a rage, Oh my god, he'd worked that neck and get around like a rooster. He would get so upset. Hell man, I can't say the words that he was saying, but boy, we went through it. We went through it all right.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give you the details on the Flag Football League. Thank you.
Speaker 1: He got it, just about it. Star Sports Tools is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregames, sideline access, and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tail gay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tools, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package. Today.
Speaker 5: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dok Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 1: Slides for the first down.
Speaker 5: Investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: Perfect throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 5: Visit blockchain dot com Slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 1: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package.
Speaker 7: Today Cowboys Football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks? A kickoff tailgates going way past postgame Sunday night overtimes followed by Monday morning swagger Brisky and the Smoker. Miller Lite and the Cluck, America's team playing America's greatest sport. Miller Lite the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football Taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly. Twenty twenty three Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 3: Demitt shuts.
Speaker 1: Cowboys Nation. Dallas Cowboys United, presented by Globe Life, is now exclusively in the Dallas Cowboys App. Join the Official Fan Club today to receive access to the all new Dallas Cowboys Drop feature, team news and pre sale access, and fan and kid of the game. Download the app now to join Dallas Cowboys United. This big time fan club.
Speaker 4: Okay to open Women's History Month. On Saturday, the Cowboys announced the formation of regional high school girls flag football leagues across the state of Texas, which will begin competitori play this spring. This month they start. Cowboys co owner and Chief brand Officer Charlotte Jones was joined by quarterback Dak Prescott and Stephanie Quack, NFL Vice President of Flag Football at eighteen T Stadium for the kickoff press announcement. The group shared information about the benefits of playing flag football, getting to the details here. Thirty two of the fifty four DFW area high school girls flag football programs attended a jersey reveal and media day. You know that that there are fifty four area high school girls flag football programs already.
Speaker 3: Did Danny McCrae pay you for this announcement? You know that's his baby.
Speaker 4: I didn't know there was money involved here because I know you already the whole thing money involved. Over the last nine months, the Cowboys have worked with school districts and partners across the state to form a varsity level seven on seven programs and they will start playing competitively this spring.
Speaker 1: So then we're talking eventually scholarships in the future.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the flag football is going to be in the Olympics in twenty eight Wow right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I can do that, play flag football, you know what I do think?
Speaker 4: So anyway, regional leagues will play throughout the months of March, April, and May at the Star and on School campuses Championship tournament held at Ford Center and Frisco in May. So you know what I think is going to happen in Texas the ui L They're gonna they're going to approve girls flag football, and it's going to become very popular. Bit you know, it's going to take away from.
Speaker 3: If the schools can afford to finance.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yea, yeah, that's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Finance elementary schools. But don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Don't get care started either.
Speaker 4: My wife works at an elementary.
Speaker 1: So God bless her.
Speaker 3: Big green notebook. Yes, running backs, yeah, so I think at some point the Cowboys are going to draft running back. All the talk is always Ashton genty, but there's other running backs in this draft, and it's.
Speaker 4: A very good class for running backs.
Speaker 1: You don't really get that much as far as running back classes here recently.
Speaker 3: If you don't take him at number twelve, I was. I saw one rating did their top like fifty players or whatever, and there was running backs number three, genty overall available nineteen O'marion Hampton, North Carolina, number forty seven, Caleb Johnson. I love number thirty.
Speaker 1: Five, Wait, Caleb Johnson from where Iowa? Okay?
Speaker 3: Thirty five was Trevion Henderson, Ohio State, and thirty seven Quinchewn Judkins, Ohio State. I heard his interview.
Speaker 1: I was like, also Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two of the they had one of them transferred there and the other guy stayed and I heard his interview.
Speaker 1: And they won the national championship. Oh, I think they did.
Speaker 3: I said, I want that guy on my team, and I don't know where. Yeah, okay, I remember watching him. He's pretty. You got forty times on him.
Speaker 1: Way, I don't know did he run? Let me see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know either if any of those guys. I imagine Scataboo did.
Speaker 1: But Scalabu is not that fast. No, he's just a what do you call it, a Swiss army knife type of guy. Right, Yeah, Jent did not run.
Speaker 4: Among the ones that I have, Ollie Gordon Oklahoma State is another one who right out of Julys Trinity twenty six pounds now he ran a four to six one.
Speaker 1: He's huge. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Caleb Johnson, who is another guy that very very impressive. In his interview, he ran for fifteen hundred and thirty seven yards.
Speaker 1: Iowa.
Speaker 4: He's the Iowa guys and reportedly he had formal interviews with Dallas, Houston, Pittsburgh, the Giants, Vegas, Baltimore, Indie, and Denver. Only twenty one years old, average six point four yards to carry twenty one touchdowns for Iowa this year. This year, yes, this year he ran a four or five, but he's a bigger back. Two hundred and twenty four pounds ran a four to five seven, So it's not not blazing at all.
Speaker 1: But I really like it.
Speaker 4: He's got that patience and vision and I've gotten written down stud great intelligence, so smooth fast. Todd Blackledge, who does Big ten games, said he's a total package speed, power, patience, vision, toughness.
Speaker 3: Wow, so is he And maybe second round that's gonna say high second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that maybe this second round pick would be Caleb Johnson. You were asking about Judkins. See is this we're in the early stages here, Okay, so having a hard time coming up and the Ohio State guys were late editions because they played so late into the season.
Speaker 3: Well the other thing is and they don't have a lot of treadware because they shared the position. So it's not like you ran the guy in the ground his final year.
Speaker 4: All right, producer Supreme, I mentioned Ollie Gordon a moment AYO. Producer Supreme has some video of all well, look there looking Ollie Gordon out of Oklahoma State.
Speaker 3: So he had a slow start to the season.
Speaker 4: This was it was the year before where Oklahoma State had a bad team this year, but his big year was the year before.
Speaker 3: Wasn't he like top running back or whatever?
Speaker 4: He you know, going back right, dok Walker Award winner last year, not in twenty twenty three, he was.
Speaker 1: A Milqualker award was. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, when he was in high school at Uless Trinity, he played quarterback quite a bit and mainly because he was a they won him ball in his hands as often as possible. But he's got everything you're looking for as far as the running back instincts. And then now he's great and he obviously in high school he was probably thirty pounds lighter than that. But he can catch the ball out of the backfield. He can do all that stuff. I think he's going to have a very successful NFL career. Yeah, whoa you like that stuff?
Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 3: So I guess the point.
Speaker 4: Was, you know, it's funny just second Mickey that year that he won the Doak Walker. It took a month into the season before Mike Gundy actually started using really he still ran for seventeen hundred yards or whatever.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: So the point when asking if you don't use a twelfth, if he's even there at number number twelve, there's other running backs over those first two rounds or first that that are pretty productive.
Speaker 1: Well, if you can do that, if you have, if you have, if it's that close to where you've got a genty, you've got a guy like this, you've got some of the guys available. I'm gonna look at their injury history and see what happens from there, right, And because I don't want to bring anybody in that's that's you know, an habitual guy, you know that's always getting hurt all the time. And so that to me, that would be one of the criterias when you're talking about guys who are so evenly matched in talent.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Olie Gordon in twenty twenty three carry the ball two hundred and eighty five times for seventeen hundred and thirty two yards and twenty one touchdowns like that, Holly, and he had thirty nine catches for another three hundred and thirty yards. I can catch the ball out of the back feet.
Speaker 3: I like the twenty one touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Yes, And okay, so genty are you gonna.
Speaker 1: I like his size. I like his size, I really do. I mean, that's the thing about it. Here we go.
Speaker 4: That's genty Ashton genty Frisco lone Star High School in Boise State, who of course had what twenty six hundred yards rushing this year man and coming out of high school.
Speaker 1: He moved here from Europe in high school Italy. Yeah, well it's Europe, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I want to get more specific, and.
Speaker 4: He was, actually you and Frisco lone Stars produced a lot of NFL players, and so he was actually used at receiver first in high school and then his senior year was used at running back.
Speaker 1: I'll say this.
Speaker 4: I texted a college coach and said, you have got to check out this running back at loans are He texted.
Speaker 1: Back, sit our running back rooms full?
Speaker 3: No, this is okay, okay, could have been fuller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, but that's impressive, right he And.
Speaker 4: Just physically you can tell how much work.
Speaker 1: What's forty time? He didn't run? He didn't. You don't have any idea.
Speaker 4: Oh and he's five eight and a half two hundred and so he's a shorter guy, five eight and a half two hundred and eleven pounds.
Speaker 1: I just worry about size in the NFL, I really do, uh, because we have he's put together. Yeah, I know, I know, but we we've we've seen a lot of guys come through here. Not a lot. We've seen a couple of guys come through here who are a little diminutive in size, and you know, it can work against you sometimes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I like the big guys that can make their own way when there's no blocking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about actually even being able to see that vision. You don't talk about it to touch at running back as you do at a quarterback.
Speaker 3: All right, So this guy's got pretty good size. The kid from Lewisville, Damien Martin. I love loved Damian Martinez. And he's light at Miami. Yeah, he's got some size.
Speaker 1: He actually.
Speaker 4: Start he started his career at Oregon State and okay, we got Damian Martinez number six here. This is at the U. But at Oregon State. He goes there as a true freshman and started immediately and was highly productive immediately at Oregon State, was there for two years, they had a coaching change, and then he transferred to Miami and he's kind of fast.
Speaker 3: Had the angle on them which we're watching here by the way of just listening.
Speaker 1: And size.
Speaker 4: Yes, big kid, great kid, and uh I mean he talking to his high school coach at Louisville, he said that he from a character standpoint, he impacted that community.
Speaker 1: As much as he really. Yeah, right, that's what you liked. Yeah, and a leader.
Speaker 4: I was very and he was one of our finalists for the Landry Award, as was gent when they came out of high school. And just love those guys. Martinez is six foot two hundred and seventeen pounds.
Speaker 1: He played.
Speaker 4: He was listed at two hundred and thirty two pounds, so he got down to two seventeen for the combine and ran a four to five to one with a thirty five vertical and uh ten to four broad jump.
Speaker 1: That's good numbers. Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 3: Number, you know. And when you hear four five one, it's almost like Emmett. I'm sure Emmittt's forty yard dash wasn't more than four five, but we never seen him or saw him get caught from behind. Right, his play speed was faster.
Speaker 1: Well, that thing with Imma just to create I think Emma's vision was.
Speaker 3: And it was unbelievable, right, I mean, he had.
Speaker 1: The luxury of the offensive line, but still to be able to know what holds to hit and know how to take it to the house as slow as he was.
Speaker 3: When I when I hear people tell me that, I go okay. So did he have a great offensive line in high school because he was awfully productive? Did he have a great offensive line at Florida because he was awful?
Speaker 1: So I remember Florida. He never had a jersey on because they kept ripping it off. He was always jerseys ripped off. He looked like he was running in mud. He just he looked like it was humid out there. So you knew him. It was gonna be okay. I like this being able to pull out the video.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna going to dig into the Way to Go book and have videos for the next well, nearly two months before the draft.
Speaker 3: We could I could save the forty times. Then we almost out of time.
Speaker 1: The receivers from.
Speaker 3: Texas Atthew Golden four point two.
Speaker 4: Nine, four to nine, Well that's nothing. You're Worthy ran a four to two to one last year.
Speaker 1: And who's the record? Who has the record? He does? He does?
Speaker 4: He said it last year. Worthy said it last year.
Speaker 1: Now ye had two wide receivers from Texas.
Speaker 4: Bond Isaiah Bond said he was gonna break h Exavier Worthies record.
Speaker 1: He did ran a four to three three pushing right, struggling slow for three. Such a disappointment. You know, it's funny you look at the guys on the forties and the fast guys. It's so brief. But the but the guys like myself and the big guys, it takes a while, you know what I mean. You could just tell them.
Speaker 4: No, watch slower because you wanted more TV time right.
Speaker 3: Now, without without a stop more face expresses, without a stop watch. If you watch those forties, you can almost predict, like if it's four three for four for five, you.
Speaker 4: Can you can tell me we got we're out of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the Missouri right tackle armand memboomboo, Okay.
Speaker 3: He can play inside, he can play outside.
Speaker 1: You like him?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a first round pick? Yes, okay, I.
Speaker 3: Think he's the top two.
Speaker 4: He's a tackle, played tackle at Missouri that can play inside oorl and he got he.
Speaker 3: Got a little bit irritated that. I guess the knock on him was he wasn't tall enough. You want your tackles to be six four, and he goes, it's not like I'm six' one, I'm six three and a half. Right, So yeah, he's he is well.
Speaker 4: I got him listed at six fourth to combine, so he was on his tiptoes or something. Sixth okay, I stand there all right, listen to this, all right? And he he's young. He's twenty years old. I think he turns twenty one March twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: I think he could have come back and played well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could have come back for a couple of.
Speaker 3: Years, probably had a COVID.
Speaker 4: I got listed, I got bright, great smile, okay, your offense six four okay at six four, three hundred and thirty two pounds, thirty three and a half inch arms, and that's that's okay. As far as playing tackle, he ran a four to nine to one at three hundred and thirty two pounds with a thirty four vertical and a nine to seven broad jump.
Speaker 3: So they're listening to him as a tackle my vertical.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked him, could you play guard? He goes, whatever they want, good answer.
Speaker 4: It's and that's another one. The arrow pointed up for armand Mimbo twenty years old.
Speaker 1: Out of Missouri.
Speaker 3: But you get out of Missouri.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, Tyler Smith about the same age Tyler Smith was when he was coming out. Tyler Smith turned twenty one on April third of his rookie year.
Speaker 3: Who was a tackle man.
Speaker 1: Yep, there you go.
Speaker 3: But which I go back to my drafting guards, right, give me a tackle late guard.
Speaker 1: You've got Membo in the first round.
Speaker 3: Well, he's pretty down good.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: We settled that we'll move on to the twenty twenty sixth draft on the next edition of Mike Shots, and our time is going to be fluid next week, and it's a huge week.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make it fluid.
Speaker 4: Because we got free agency starting on Monday, and the new year starts at three o'clock on Wednesday next week. And it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Mickey won't be back until time.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned. We'll let you know when we'll be on next week.
Speaker 4: I'll be ready and in the meantime, make it a great week, everybody, Oh Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.