Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phone tapp. All right, let's do a phone tap.
Speaker 2: This is one of those you do all the work phone taps. I love this metail. This is an interesting one. Listen to this. Tell them all about it.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 2: So we got an email from Janine, who just started dating this guy named Heraldo, and she thought that if she called her dad and told him that she stole her sister's credit card to buy sex toys, he'd go ballistic. Jeanine's mom also thought this would be hilarious, so she got in on the action too, So the first call starts with Janine and in the second call, her mom takes over both phone tapping Dad.
Speaker 1: Oh, hi, Dad, listen, I don't want to bother you, but I have a problem. I kind of borrowed Manna's credit card. She doesn't know about it.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't wanna know about it?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't tell her I was going to take it. She was she didn't know I was going to take it.
Speaker 3: So you took her credit card?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so's wrong with you? I don't know, But listen, Dad, I just I need a loan. I gotta pay before she finds out.
Speaker 3: Why would you take your sister's credit card?
Speaker 1: Because Haraldo bought stuff on his credit card and then I just put the rest of the five hundred on her credit card. We used it at that at that romance deep post.
Speaker 3: Are you out of control? What is your problem? You're stealing your sister's credit card?
Speaker 1: I know, Dad, I messed up.
Speaker 3: Jay, we gotta have it talk. You're out of control.
Speaker 1: I really wanted the stuff?
Speaker 3: Are you what you?
Speaker 1: We really needed the stuff?
Speaker 3: Let me gold this. You know what something?
Speaker 1: Can I borrow it or not?
Speaker 3: I'm like to with you. Do you think I really needed to stuff?
Speaker 1: What you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm betting your insurance and you go by sex with your sister's credit card? Lot of your mind? Got gosh death. Let me speak to your mother.
Speaker 1: Don't tell mom. I thought I could just keep this between me and you.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't have control of them. One of your mother's dogs. What's your man with you? Are you all the stupid? You take your students a credit card.
Speaker 1: I just borrowed it. I intended on paying it back. It's just I need a little help. I just need a loan. I'll pay you back.
Speaker 3: The money, films, your insurance or your food is thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're getting so upset about. I bought it for pleasure. It makes me happy. What gan me?
Speaker 3: I need a lot of things I need for a pleasure to them, and I don't have them. I need to fix my car and I don't do it. I want to go. I want to know are you Are you crazy? Are you going? Are you going nuts?
Speaker 1: No? I'm not going nothing. I'm just enjoying my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you like it? You can't afford?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: You know what? I gotta speak to you. We gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't hang up on me? Yeah, Hi, it's me. Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 3: We have a problem with your daughter.
Speaker 1: She's been calling me. She's really upset because she said you started yelling and mother.
Speaker 3: She's tall me. She needs five hundred dollars. They spent five hundred dollars on sex toys. Can she used their daughter's her sister's credit card. Huh, so so now she needs she don't have the money her O.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that bad. Huh, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: She stole her sister's credit card. She does, it's I'm enjoying my life.
Speaker 1: Good for her mother.
Speaker 3: She can't afford you now she needs five hundred dollars a face or sister. She stole her sister's credit card. You think that's normal.
Speaker 1: I don't see the problem.
Speaker 3: She stole her sister's credit cards. Stealing your sister's credit card. You don't see the problem?
Speaker 1: No, held her, I really don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you know what? Then, i'l must be crazy that you lent your sister's pocket book, stole her credit card, You went to buy sex toys when you can't afford to pay anything. She don't seal problem.
Speaker 1: In that, mother? No, I don't. I'm sorry. I don't think they did all for seen and.
Speaker 3: Tell her that there's five hundred dollars on her credit card for five for sex toys.
Speaker 1: Come on, calm down, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you don't see that there's a huge problem here. How can you not see it as something bad that she can't afford her insurance and she spends five hundred follows on sex toys.
Speaker 1: She's feeling God could be worse.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you don't see that as a problem.
Speaker 1: No, not if it's for sex toys. I think that's cool.
Speaker 3: Mama, she can't, she can get hurt with these things. Let me talk about she says, don't encourage something like this. Okay, I can't believe you're saying this. Mother.
Speaker 2: She's only saying it because you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: It's a joke, I use out of your mind. Are you just crazy? Hey?
Speaker 2: Dad, it's scary Jones from Elvis Durant in the Morning shows.
Speaker 1: Yead, I'm not having mild sexty.
Speaker 3: All right, I always you know, at least I could go to work in peace. Now, something's wrong with these people.
Speaker 1: All tables pre.
Speaker 3: Recorded with permission granted by all of Partic Space. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show