Speaker 1: Hey, parents, did you know we also have an app? The Lingo Kids app helps kids ages two and up have fun while learning through fun and educational games and songs. Try it today. Welcome to Music to our Ears, where we share some interesting tidbits and stories related to our favorite Lingo Kids songs. Look at that band on TV. Don't they sound amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Doesn't it make you want to play in a band? Yeah, it looks fun. That's a great idea, Billy, we should start our own band. Yeah, but how do we do?
Speaker 3: App?
Speaker 1: We need some instruments.
Speaker 2: I have a toy flute and I have my air guitar.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. But before we use our instruments, we should learn some notes. Every musician needs to know about notes like a notes that you write, Not those kind of notes. I'm talking about musical notes. Well, what are those? When we sing or play an instrument, we play different notes. Some notes sound high and some sound low. There are seven main musical notes that we use. Did you know that they have names? I hope one of them is called Calie. Their names are a lot shorter so that they're easy to remember and it's easy to sing their names out. Loud. You may have heard some of their names before. Have you ever heard someone saying Dora, Yeah, yes, great, let's sing that together. Ready, repeat after me dorame me.
Speaker 2: Go wayly wow.
Speaker 1: Great job everyone, you just saying three of the seven notes. Their names are Dough, Ray, and me, and they go up like steps do way me cool. Let's learn more notes. What are the names of the other ones. The names of the next four notes are Fa, so la, and tea. After t the note names repeat all over again, starting with dough. Let's sing all of the seven notes together, starting and finishing with dough. Are you ready? Yes, lingo kids, listeners, join us and repeat after me do.
Speaker 2: Ray me fah so lah.
Speaker 1: Notice how each one goes higher, like going up steps, rap.
Speaker 2: Me fly.
Speaker 1: Fun. That wasn't quite it, but we're getting close. I'll sing it one more time for you.
Speaker 2: Don't way me fah so fu. Now you try go rayly fa.
Speaker 1: So that's it, well done. Give yourselves a big round of applause. Say that's music to my ears. It literally is music to our ears. I think we're ready to start our band. Grab your toy flutes and air guitars, because we are going to sing a song about being in a band. You can play and sing along.
Speaker 3: My mama, Mama, I want, I want, I want, I want to be in a band. I want to have a band, Mama mama, mama. I want, I want, I want, I wanna be in a band. I want to have a band.
Speaker 1: I can pay up.
Speaker 3: Footy rudy soudy, I can PEGETI guzy, guzzy toggy it. I love music, Mama, mama, Mama. I want, I want, I want, I want to be in a band.
Speaker 1: I want to have a.
Speaker 3: Band, Mama mama, Mama. I want, I want, I want, I want to be in a band. I want to have a band. I play the drums, drummy funny funny drums.
Speaker 2: I can page piano.
Speaker 3: He a be a piano. I love music, Mama mama, mamma, I want, I want, I want, I wanna be in a band. I want to have a band. Mama Lama Mama. I know, I know, I know, I'm not a plan B. I'm gonna have a band. I love music.
Speaker 2: Music.
Speaker 4: Let's yeah, now that was music to our ears.
Speaker 1: We hope you like the song. It's so fun to be in a band. Hopefully you'll remember the Seven Notes do ray Me bah So La Tea do, and be ready to play them in your own band. If you are ready for interactive play learning time, explore our Lingo Kids app. It offers fun and educational songs and games to help kids ages two and older learn and develop important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. That's the power of Playler. See you in our next episode. Goodbye until next time.