Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's get a check in on individual equity movers and take a look at some stocks on the move. Paul Sweni here with Scarlett Foo and we are joined now by our very own Christina a Quino and Christine.
Speaker 4: Let's start with Walt Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to talk about Walt Disney. That's having a good day today. So Tick her Ds shares are up just under one percent is your point nine percent, but earlier is a more than one point three percent, and it's all because of the Taylor Swift effect. We have Disney Plus saying that they will air a six part docu series on the behind the scenes action of Taylor Swift's Ears toured that is the highest grossing concert of all time. First episodes will air on the twelfth of December, and we'll give a quote intimate look a Taylor's life life. And yeah, that was major news for the company. Earlier this morning when we got the announcement via social media and good morning America. I have to say I contributed to that highest grossing concert tour.
Speaker 4: Did you metric?
Speaker 1: Because I did. I flew twice to Europe last year. There's a pirate, so yes, I am guilty of contributing.
Speaker 2: So where did you see this?
Speaker 1: I went to Lisbon, okay, and then I went to Amsterdam.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Yeah, my daughter went down. She couldn't get tickets here in New York, so she went down to Philadelphia. It's a hotel room, the restaurant, you know, so the multiplier effector.
Speaker 1: You may make a trip out of it.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm waiting for the ECB to give you a big shout out. Yes, what happened to beyond meat? Is that still a thing beyond me?
Speaker 1: Apparently it is, Paul, But yeah, it's not doing so well. I was actually doing really badly. So shares ticker b y Andy shares are down more than forty five percent. Earlier it was down fifty eight percent. But either way, it is down by the most on record. That is because the company said that nearly all creditors had accepted a debt swap that would lead to a substantial dilution of shareholders. So this point was actually disclosed in September and the point is to reduce leverage, and so the idea was that if all holders decide to convert their notes, then they would own just eighty eight percent of the stock. And that's essentially what has happened. Shares have already declined forty seven percent this year through Friday, and it's continuing today. Yeah, troubles just continue. Remember when it was kind of there were touting meatless products as the future, Well that didn't pan out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like cannabis and then it was meatless products and now it's AI.
Speaker 4: So you know, the cycle continues. Let's take a look at Broadcom.
Speaker 3: I almost said a vago because the tickers ago and that's what it used to be before it was that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they did keep the tickers of abgo. Those shares up nearly ten percent, nine point seven percent at the moment. Massive deal with open Ai that was announced today. They did sign a multi year agreement with that company, and the idea was to collaborate on custom chips and networking equipment. So the idea was Open Eye will design hardware, Broadcom is going to develop it, and then the plan is to add ten gigawatts worth of AI data center capacity, and the companies are going to deploy racks of service containing the gear in the second half of twenty twenty six, So the AI theme just continues to.
Speaker 2: Live on the Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.