Speaker 1: All of you for being with us Happy Friday. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Uh, Linda, I had the best time today. I did Patrick bet David's podcast. Now, by the way, I hate It's very tough when you're fill in for anybody on anybody else's show. And I learned this a long time ago when I filled in for Rush, because the minute you come on the air in Russia, welcome to the EIB network. Talent a loan from God. You just can't duplicate the person that you used to hearing every day. Ah ah, where's Rush? Why is Rush taking off? It's hard to fill in for people, and he's got the best people around him. They got a great, great team. Did you see any of it? Or you're gonna tell me, you know, I have life outside of everything that you're doing in your life. You know what are you gonna tell me? You're gonna tell me all those things.
Speaker 2: That's not true?
Speaker 1: You did first? You did see it?
Speaker 2: I saw something, Yes.
Speaker 3: Well listen, I gotta be honest with you. I was shocked when you said you were doing it, and I was like, wait a minute, what you know? So it was kind of a surprise. And I've actually never suncked. Well, I've never seen you fill in for anybody, So that's a first for me, you know. I mean all the Rush stuff is before my time. You won't let me, you know, play the handity mic drop moment.
Speaker 1: You didn't break it the microphone, did you. No, No, I'll tell the story, but if you there in the studio wherever you are.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to play it.
Speaker 1: You have morened me about that years ago, so I haven't touched it. Correct. No, But okay, the first day I'm filling in for Rush Limbaugh and I don't get nervous on the radio. I don't get nervous on TV. And all I was feeling nerves that day. I'm on six hundred radio stations, the EIB network, and I'm filling in for Rush. And to me, it was a big deal in a big moment my life, and I was honored to be able to do it. And but you just know in the back of your head, because I as a listener, like I always love Walter Williams, I like when Tony Snow filled in, I like, you know, there were a number of people that would fill in for Rush that I liked, but they still weren't Rush. Right. So if you tune into Patrick bet David's podcast and then ah, there's Sean Hannity can't get rid of this guy, it could be Frustram. I'm just for for what we call P one viewers listeners, the people that watch and listen to them. I'm sure for some it was disappointing. But I will tell you this. Yeah, I'm going to tell you why I did it, because you're kind of asking me. I did it because I love the show and there's not many shows that I like. And I think that a lot of the podcasting world has gotten conspiratorial, it has gotten angry. It is it's not smart. Not only is Patrick bet David himself a genius, but his ensemble cast and then they have guests as well. I've been I have in the past, been a guest on the show, and he's got, for example, Adam and Vinnie. Vinnie's a stand up coming. He's funny as hell, and he's so passionate. He but you know, he reminded me of Linda, he reminds me of you.
Speaker 2: I like him already. He's like a fantastic guy.
Speaker 1: Oh he brought his mother. I got to meet his mom and I think his aunt and we just had a great time. And and then they have Thomas for examples on the show. Now, the last time I was on the show, they voted that his Clinton was better than mine. That really hurt my feelings. And we didn't do a Clinton off. We were going to do it, but we never we never got around to it. But you know, this guy's a former CEO, former president CEOO. You know, has managed billions of dollars in people's money. He's an absolute genius. He has political acumen and instincts second to none. So you have this great ensemble cast. Patrick bed David navigates the whole thing. You got Adam who teaches and people how to get to financial freedom. Everybody should pay attention to this because I think financial freedom is critical. I always say money does not make you happy, but money equals what Linda, what is my mantra? My freedom is always the same freedom.
Speaker 2: It's you and mel Gibson.
Speaker 1: Okay, the prisoner would like to say a wod.
Speaker 2: It definitely makes them mad when he does that.
Speaker 1: So I had a chance to do it. I was very honestly, I was humbled in honored that they asked me, and I had a great time doing it.
Speaker 2: But I see you didn't get the memo though about the jacket.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not worry. I asked him the day before. I said, I know, you guys get dressed up for your podcast. Do you care if I dressed like myself? And they started laughing.
Speaker 3: They said, no, listen, they got the We got the black button down and not the ripped T shirt, so you know they did.
Speaker 1: All right, that's true. I mean, you know the real me because you've been hanging out with me forever. But we talked about a lot of stuff. We did to spend a lot of time on Iran, what's next and stuff we're going to talk about here in a second. We talked about the shutdown, we talked about elections. We talked about a whole bunch of stuff. But you can watch it anytime. It's on Patrick bet David's YouTube page and wherever you get your podcast. But I just had a great time. I like being around smart people. I find it challenging. I find it rewarding. I found it fun and I was just honored to do it. So that the answer to your question, But filling in for people is hard. And this is the lesson I learned with Rush, because you know, and it wasn't until many years later. This is kind of odd for me, and that is that I knew I was disappointed on days other people filled in for Rush. So I just instinctively thought believe that people would be a little disappointed if Rush was out and I was filling in. And here's the funny part. It was years later that people would say to me, oh, I first got introduced to you when you filled in for Rush, and I always liked when you had a chance to fill in, But that didn't develop un till years later. You have to you have to kind of build up I guess a little bit of trust with the audience and and then I went on Fox, and I guess my my profile went up a little bit. So, uh, you always kind of take a risk by doing somebody else's show, because everybody Patrick bet David doesn't take off. He's like us. He's a workaholic, he works, you know, night and day, and a brilliant business guy. And then he does stand up comic. He he is a character, he's you, except he doesn't curse as much. Well, we don't know that the cursing.
Speaker 2: We don't know that he curses or he doesn't curse because he's you know, he was.
Speaker 1: A curse during the show. I don't think he does. I can't.
Speaker 2: You can you can curse on YouTube, which is nice.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's just it's very very refreshing, and and you don't have all the you know, stop sets and everything else that goes along. Sometimes it disrupts a conversation. But we had a great two hours. I had a great fun I'm very grateful thanks to all those guys for being so welcoming to me and uh, and we did cover a lot of important ground. You know, I'm going to get to the whole shutdown issue because there's a lot of ambiguity about what's going on. The House is now going to pass a short term spending bill that funds all of the dhs. The President last night signed an executive order on this, the Senate passed their bill. Speaker Mike Johnson is livid, apoplectic about it. That's why it's going to be short term. What frustrates me about all of it is the only reason any of this activity's going on at all is because these guys want to get the hell out of town and they don't like to They don't like to miss their vacation. That is the God's honest truth. They they honestly, these politicians, the Democrats that voted five times against funding the Department of Homeland Security, they could care less about you and your family waiting four or five, six, seven hours in line, you know, just to get wanded and go through a metal detector so you can get to the gate and get on your plane and get to wherever the heck you want to go. And with Easter coming up, it's that much more difficult now. To the President's credit, he's declaring this an emergency, and he's saying, Okay, well we're gonna we're gonna pay the TSA agents anyway, which I think is good. But I think there's something here that we got into in great specificity, great detail as it relates to Iran. I have and I've been saying this, Linda, and you know I mean this. If you wanted to book somebody that disc agrees with me on Iran. Don't waste my time if I have to convince you or convince an individual. And there are people that no matter what, I'm gonna believe something that's complete Adam Schiff, Adam bull Shift, and that is they're going to believe that Israel made Donald Trump did this. Net and Yahu made him do this. Talk radio guys made him to Fox News people made him do it. They don't know what they're talking about. And we had that definitive interview with Steve Whitkoff Borner in sixty kilograms, I know you hate kilograms of enriched uranium enough for about eleven nuclear weapons. Now, we also learned something else in this process that the Iranians had ballistic missile capability that we never thought that they had. Their range was much further than we believed that they had. Let me put it this way, if in the sixty percent unenriched uranium, which could be enriched to ninety percent in a matter of seven to twelve days, and that would be weapons grade ninety percent enriched uranium, If in fact they got that uranium, that would be enough for eleven nuclear weapons. And now they have ballistic missile capability which means they get hit London, which means that they can hit Paris. You know, as always, these these globalist international organizations underestimate the ability of the Iranians. So that is the existential threat, or what the President ascertained to be the imminent threat. That's what Ratcliffe was talking about, That's what Steve Witkoff was talking about, and that's what Secretary of State Mark Arrubio was talking about. So the question now is and I think this whole thing is going to be over in a number of weeks. If I had to guess off the top of my head, I think this is about three more weeks maybe for and I think we're getting out of there. I think the President means it when he says he's not going to support a forever war. However, he means it also when he says they can't have a nuclear weapon. I just have no interest in talking to stupid people that don't understand that that amount of uranium enrich that's sixty percent enough for eleven nuclear bombs in twelve days, coupled with ballistic missiles that have a arranged much longer than we ever thought they had, is something that we've got to we've got to negotiate or debate. There is no debate here because you're willing to gamble with your children and grandchildren's lives. I'm not, and I think we would be failing future generations if we ever allowed that to happen. And I'll tell you one other thing politically, you want to know what Donald Trump's legacy would be, the fact that it happened on his watch, even though the financing really came from the likes of Obama and Biden and cargo planes full of cash and other currency and billions and millions of dollars. Now, the president had to prove that, in fact, that this was the capability. That was the tipping point. My interview with Steve whitcoll for me and I actually played a portion of this on the on Patrick bed David's podcast. That was it for me and the president is really the It is frustrating because people, you know, the people that say they support Donald Trump, they know so little about Donald Trump. They think, number one, that he can be influenced by other people. He heard from people inside his administration, outside his administration on every single side of this of this decision. But ultimately, he is a man of his own mind. Anybody that tells you any differently is just out right lying to you. They don't know him. I've known this guy for thirty years. I can't convince him to do something he's not going to want to do. He just can't. Nobody else can either. It's in keeping with the Trump doctrine. Now. The only questions we now have going forward is and I think the President's going to be very committed to this, and that is the idea that we're not going back. And that means that either and this will be up to the Iranians. And he's extended negotiations now out for ten more days to give the Iranians an opportunity to agree to the fifteen point plan that he had put forward. I don't know what's in the fifteen point plan because it's not been made public, but I'm sure among them he said items one, two or three. They can never have a nuclear weapon. But I'm sure it also means that we can't allow the sixty percent enriched uranium enough for eleven nuclear weapons. We can all allow that to get in the wrong hands. That's got to be part of it as well, and either they'll give it up willingly or will take it one way or the other. They'll probably put restrictions on ballistic missiles, will probably have a check and balance system any place, anywhere, anytime. And if Donald Trump has his way, if they make a deal, they'll be paying for this entire operation. And forget NATO. We know we need a full complete evaluation of NATO when all is said and done. Here their unfettered immigration, no assimilation. They've neglected national security and national defense. You know, socialism, DEI, climate alarmism, They've they've bought bought into all this. I'm disgusted by all of it, to be honest, and all of it's so unnecessary. This is the modern day version of never Chamberlain. And there are some people that are unwilling, you know, they don't see the wisdom and taken out the threat before the threat could potentially kill millions. If you want to gamble that way, go to Vegas. Why are you making fun of the fact that I didn't get dressed up? I asked permission? I said, do you need me in a in a shirt and tie and a jacket, And they said no, no, no, but just dress any way you want.
Speaker 2: How do you thought it was funny.
Speaker 3: I was looking at that roundtable and I laughed out loud when I saw it.
Speaker 2: I was like, of course, he's the only one without a jacket.
Speaker 1: Of course, why why would you care about that? What I mean, do you think anyone at home saying, oh, I'm watching Patrick Bett David's podcast, why is Hannity not in a suit and tie?
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't think it's you being you. At least you weren't in a hoodie. What a baseball clap one?
Speaker 1: You know I wear hoodies all the time, He'll continue, Yes, I know.
Speaker 4: When news breaks, you get the inside story that no one else has, and the behind the scenes chatter that the mainstream media doesn't even know about. This is the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Show anyway, So there's so much here that we have to unpack. In terms of Iran, I am predicting three four weeks and I think we're going to be on the back end of this. And I know people's patience is unbelievably short, and I'm not sure what people have been expecting. But if you don't think that this was the right thing to do, you're entitled to your opinion. As a matter of fact, I like the fact, and this might surprise some of you. I like the fact that there are people that were telling President Trump both before enduring that they didn't like his decision. That's a good thing. That's healthy. You know, give give a president every upside, every possible downside, and then ultimately, you know Bush famously, I'm the decider. He's got to make the tough call, and he made the call. I think in keeping with history, and that's Reagan peace through strength. That's the last century. You know, when you don't act when it comes to threats like Hitler, and I don't use these analogies loosely or tojo in Japan, et cetera, then you risk millions of people dying. And if you have an opportunity to neutralize a threat with the minimal amount of threat to your people, and every life is precious, but you do it with the mindset that you don't want the potential of handing off to your children and grandchildren a potential holocaust in their lifetime, then I think you're making the right decision. And I think the president is now The most important thing is that the job has got to be finished as quickly as possible. In a way that will prevent America from ever having to go back to Iran in our lifetime because of unfinished business. At this point, we have our military assembled, and first and foremost in my mind is they cannot have nuclear weapons, which means they can't have sixty percent enriched uranium. And if they have it, what makes you think they wouldn't use it? So that's basically where we are. Did you hear Linda that the FBI director Cash Pattel his email was hacked by apparently some Iranians and did see that there's nothing too compromising in it? Secretary of State Mark or Rubio, The US is constantly asked to help in wars, and we have, but when we had a need, it didn't get a positive response from NATO. A couple of leaders said that Iran was not Europe's war, while Ukraine is not our. Yet we've contributed more to that fight than anyone. I'll tell you there is a threat. I don't even think it's a threat. I don't think NATO offers us pretty much. I don't think they offer us anything. We pay more than every other NATO country combined. They have been reluctant to to keep up with their own defenses, individually, as countries, collectively, as an organization, and collectively on their continent. That's their problem, that's their mistake. And as the President said, he was on the Five yesterday, called into the Five. He says, you can't let a madman, you can't let a bad ideology have a nuclear weapon. And that's what this came down to. And European leaders now know that Donald Trump was right and that Iran was in fact an imminent global threat. They didn't know that their ballistic missiles had the rains that they had. It's frustrating anyway, So we'll see what the next ten days.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The President hoped for a peaceful solution before Operation Midnight Hammer. The Iranians rejected that he gave them time before Operation Epic Fury as he was building up his forces in the region. They rejected that opportunity. Now we don't have the same leadership. We got rid of the first tier leadership, the second tier leadership, the third tier leadership. I don't know if we're on the fourth of fifthier leadership. And I agree. There was an article I'm not sure where I saw this on sub stack. Melanie Phillips I don't do you know who, Melanie Phillips say, is Eland, I have know idea, I don't you know. But the headline has finished the job, mister President. In the new reality of warfare, winning can be losing and losing can be winning. And how do you finish the job here? What what gave the president the impetus was what Steve Whitkoff told me, And I think that was the defining interview. When I knew what the I knew without talking to the I knew what his decision would ultimately be. I knew that the President would err on the side of safety and security, and that's what he did. And I don't think he really had a choice in the matter. It's unfortunate the way the media, by the way, is portraying this is disgusting. But that's second, you know, that's separate and apart from all of this, all right, So let me let me get to this funding bill. The Senate agreed to fund the TSA and most of the Department of Homeland Security, but not ice. The President last night signed an emergency order to get TSA agents paid by passing Congress. As it relates to this DHS at DHS shutdown, which is, you know, these people in Congress, they don't really care that you have been so grossly mistreated and inconvenienced, and that these people that don't get paid an awful lot of money and have a very hard job because they're dealing with the public and they have to make the public do something the public naturally doesn't love anyway, and that's wan them and make them go through a metal detector. I would not want to be the TSA agent that got stuck with Linda on my line because I know she's going to be cranky going through that that line. Am I right about that? I am right about that. You can admit it.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm looking forward to shaking the hands of the ice officers that I see as I go through the airport tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, but generally speaking, you don't love being online for anything. You get incredibly impatient, and you you don't like being.
Speaker 3: This is an accurate representation of my behavior, I will see.
Speaker 1: I think it's very accurate.
Speaker 3: No, I will say that I am typically the person that gets pulled from the line that we're going to do a random check.
Speaker 1: I am maybe because you talk so loud and Custo talk at all. Maybe normally I'm a oh, stop, you can't. You don't stop talking. You talk in your sleep, you talk morning, you talk. Noom, Sorry, you don't stop. And by the way, I'm just as guilty of that as you are. Yes, you are issue war. That's not war anyway. Now, I think there's a little tip off coming here because they've been sending the Marines in, so the President is kind of doing what he did before Epic Furian, before Midnight Hammery's positioning people in case he has to make a decision. Well, Hannity, you said the Trump doctrine is no forever wars. No, it's not going to be forever war, no boots on the ground. Yeah, well we went on the ground with Maduro and that worked out pretty well. But it's always dangerous. I don't say this flippantly. I say this, you know, with grave concern for anybody that might have to be involved in a dangerous operation that would obviously be short lived and obviously be for a specific purpose, and it's not going to be regime change. Now, whatever the Israelis ultimately decide to do, I think is going to be up to them, And I think the Israelis probably are more inclined to want to push for regime change. That has never really been the stated goal of the administration. They have wanted more more than anything else. Their number one goal is to neutralize them. But anyway, we'll see what happens. Back to funding for a second, Joseph Scarborough claimed that Trump won't allow funding of the TSA so we can try to rig the upcoming election. How do these people get away with being so stupid? And then Scarborough is blaming the GOP over the long lines five times the Democrats in the Senate five they voted not to fund the Department of Homeland Security. Now they don't want to fund ICE. Now we do have a workaround, and the workaround is that Donald Trump was playing chess and in the One Big, Beautiful Bill he funded ICE through twenty twenty nine, which was brilliant on his part. So you know, you have the legacy media mob chock full of misleading reports claiming that ICE had been defunded as part of the new DHS funding bill. The problem with that, and in here's one headline. The Senate agrees to fund the TSA and most of the DHS, but not Ice. It's not exactly accurate in this sense. I mean, they're right, they didn't add any more money or any more funding to ICE beyond what is already allocated. But what they're not telling you in that story is the one big beautiful bill leaves ICE fully funded through twenty twenty nine. And the bill passed by the Senate didn't include funding for ICE and border patrol. Republicans had made provisions to fund those. I don't know, well, Speaker Johnson's not going forward with it. The President passed his executive order emergency order to get SA agent's paid. Hopefully that means an end to the airport misery that so many people have been living through. And then you have this idiot, mister fang Fang Swallwell, by the way, Linda, I know somebody is working on that at somebody you know, working on a very very important project. It involves mister fang Fang. We might be breaking news in coming days or weeks about fang Fang. And do you realize they have what they call that jungle primary out in California? Do you realize the two leading candidates they'll be the ones on the on the general election ballot? In November, Steve Hilton and what's the other guy's named, the Shriff guy. They are now leading one and two. They're like neck and neck, and I think the first closest Democrat is like eight points below both of them. I mean that would that would be a game changer, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: It would be amazing California the crap.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're ready, they're ready, and they're not. If it was a general election where you had Republicans and Democrats, I don't think the Republican would win well.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have to pass the Save Act.
Speaker 3: If we passed the Save Act, then we'll actually have secure elections and then we'll have a real race between Hilton and Bianco and whoever the Dems have.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm looking at Fox. Tiger Woods involved in a car crash on Jupiter Island in Florida. Martin County sheriff telling ESPN the crash happened in Jupiter Woods. Condition not known. He competed in the TGL Championship. Did you watch any of that? It was amazing actually this week anyway, he's fifteen time major winner. He was supposed to come out and I think he was going to play the Masters. Masters is coming up pretty soon. I think he's actually not.
Speaker 2: Playing in them. Donald Trump announced that last night.
Speaker 1: Oh he did. I didn't see that. Okay, I hope there's nothing going on here. I hate you know, there are people that thrive on bad things happening to people, and they just take great delight and bad things happening to people. I don't like even that lady from the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, that woman that was supposed to be the Bachelorette and they had filmed the whole season tailor whatever her name is. You know, I don't really get enjoyment out of people and watching their lives self destructing before our lives. I don't get a lot of joy out of that. I didn't like that they released. I know they have to the Timberlake justin Timberlake video of him, you know, failing a field sobriety test, you know, from a couple of years ago. I don't. I know, people are interested in it. It's not my thing, but people take a lot of delight and other people's misery, and maybe maybe it's deserved in some cases. Oh, the funniest video I saw of the day, Bory Booker was at Newark Airport. There were no lines. There's nobody behind him, nobody, and he's out there saying, you know, he has got a podium, He's holding a microphone, claiming Donald Trump has brought chaos to our airports. There's nothing happening behind the guy. There's nobody there. It's empty, unreal. Democratic Representative Delia Ramirez says that if Democrats gain power, they will abolish ICE and dismantle the Department of Homeland Security. We will melt ICE, we will dismantle the Department of Homeland Security because, frankly, at this juncture, nothing else is acceptable. I hope people realize how insane this is. You know, it's pretty funny. I saw a post on X Travelers nationwide shocked to realize that ICE agents are actually pretty friendly when nobody's trying to kill them with an SUV that's cold. Did you see that. I don't have any doubt in the Renee good case. He accelerated that car she was harassing those officers, and accelerated it right at that officer, and the officer had internal bleeding. I don't think anything's going to happen to that officer in that case. The other case is still a question mark. We'll have to wait and see. It's just upsetting, it really is.
Speaker 2: I think you're even in the position they're in. Stop getting in the wave officers doing their job. Once you stay out of the.
Speaker 1: Way, don't don't accelerate your car as a weapon against them. Remember do you remember when Alec Baldin said, I was a former construction worker. Hack I do well. Jimmy Kimmel, now for a second time, has attacked Mark Wayne Mullen. I want to know why, because he used to be a plumber. I love plumbers, especially if I need one late at night. I'm like, you can't pay them enough to thank