Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, this is the point of its strength rand scene and you are listening to.
Speaker 2: Eyes up here on the iHeartRadio Network or wherever you get this podcast.
Speaker 1: As always, my co host Chad is right by my side. Hey, how are you doing today? Buddy?
Speaker 3: The chat stir is doing just fine. A little tired, but I'm here ready to get going.
Speaker 1: You're still hungover from last week's big New Year's just a tad.
Speaker 3: But the sunglasses are fully cocked on the top of my head, which means it's up your tide.
Speaker 1: They should be on your face cover the tiredness.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know. It's button depressive. I've put them all the way down.
Speaker 1: Dar, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh man, So what's going on? How's a twenty twenty four treating you?
Speaker 3: So far, so far, so good? Can't complain in twenty twenty four? Was waiting for that calendar change? Yeah, and I can't complain so far.
Speaker 2: I was hyping myself up this morning. I was like doing a self motivation thing. I'm like, you know, this was all in my brain, not how loud, so don't think I'm a weirdo.
Speaker 1: But I was like.
Speaker 2: Sitting there and I'm just like I think this is gonna be my year. I think I'm gonna work my ass off, I'm gonna make a ton of money.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get to travel, I'm gonna get to do stuff with the kids and the husband, and it's just.
Speaker 2: Going to be a really good year because last year wasn't so good. Last year was a lot of stress, and my goal for this year is to just be as stress free as it possibly can and to just live life to the fullest and have a good time. Because you know, I'm gonna be fifty two next month, like half my life is over.
Speaker 1: The glass is half empty, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I just made it a point to tell myself, hey, we're just gonna work our ass off and have a good time. And that's what I'm doing. That's my uh, that's my goal for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Sit.
Speaker 3: I like to think that the glass is half full.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: And I'm more of a pessimist where you're Maya, You're the yin to my yang.
Speaker 1: You're the optimist. I'm the pessimist.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I really needed, personally needed that calendar to change. So I hate people that say, oh, it's just you know, it's it doesn't mean anything, and that's just another day. And oh you know, New Year's Day was just Monday that Yeah I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw Kevin's tweet, and I was just like, I don't know, I'm kinda thinking New Year knew me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I reset. I completely use it as a reset. I think that it's if you have something that is not really like going your way or is not favorable, and you need something that's a little bit of a push in the right direction. Use a New Year as that hump, use it as that push. And I am one of those people that will absolutely take a goal, set it, and I use twenty twenty four as that launching pad is you know what, I set some goals and that first day of the year was the beginning of a.
Speaker 2: New I like to hear that, Yeah, I'm I'm going to be more positive this year.
Speaker 1: So when I'm not positive, you kick me in my ass and you.
Speaker 2: Say, listen, lady, you said you were going to be positive and not negative.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I want to be, so try. Yeah, so let's do that.
Speaker 2: But today we have another follow up to a show, What did we do about a month, three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did November twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, so it's been a month.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do the second part because we had a lot of people respond and I wanted to finish it up. So we're going to do the second part to ask me almost anything. And again the almost is in there because you should see what some people have asked me in the past. It's not very nice, it's not very good sometimes, but some people are respectful and those are the questions that we're going to conquer. So you're ready, Yeah, whenever you're ready, you can start shooting them at me and I'll answer.
Speaker 1: Them the best I can.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah. And actually what was great about it too is not only do we get the Twitter submissions from the first initial push, but under the postings of the YouTube preview for the episode, we got more. So there's some fresh questions as well as the ones that were originally submitted. So thank you to everybody that contributed to the pile, if you will. So I'm gonna grab one out of here and let's see what we got. This one is from at Samo Rosco two thousand and two. What are some of your favorite movies and TV shows.
Speaker 2: Wow, well again, I think we might have answered this before. My favorite movie of all time is nineteen sixty eight Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 1: Love It, love it, love it, Love it. I tend to like comedies because you know, I like to laugh, romance I like. I like some romantic movies as well, but comedies are my favorite. Anything that has to do with.
Speaker 2: The vacation movies, Chevy Chase, like hilarious, love those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just stuff that's funny. TV shows.
Speaker 2: I tended to watch a lot of reality television, so I love things like Big Brother, Survivor, The Challenge right now. I'm watching The Challenge right now on MTV.
Speaker 1: Just finished up Survivor.
Speaker 2: My DVR was so full, like with all of like it said, you have five episodes of Amazing Race. I'd finished up Amazing Race as well. I had so many episodes because I was so behind and I'd just been watched like everything in order.
Speaker 1: So now I'm all caught up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love reality television. Now I'm not really into like the Desperate Housewives. Maybe I would be, I've never sat down and watched them. They might be entertaining, but I tend to do the shows where there are physical challenges because I like to see people work for their money.
Speaker 3: Yes, I never I never got into any of those shows. I watched the original run of like the Real World back in the day. I love those, Yeah, you know they whenever a new Real World came on, they'd you run the older you know, maybe like the first two or three seasons. So I'd watch those. But then like road Rules, I never got into any of those.
Speaker 1: Oh I loved road Rules.
Speaker 3: Never never run into them.
Speaker 1: The challenge came from those shows.
Speaker 2: It spoiled from those shows, and I don't know, I just I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. I never got into it, but now I will piggyback off of I do love the Vacation franchise. I do love those movies. Where would you say you rank them quickly? Out of the first let's just go with the first four. You got, you got, so you got. Hang on, I'm gonna send to name them. You got Vacation, European, Christmas in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Christmas is number one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like, uh, the Wally World, Yeah, but that's close to Christmas now because that one was really good too.
Speaker 1: I might have to tie those.
Speaker 2: I think that Vegas might be no, European might be last, Vegas might be third.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that's kind of a toss up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're still funny, but they kind of get to the point of they start changing the kids around. Yeah, it's a little weird, but the first two, I mean just classics.
Speaker 1: Like I can watch it one hundred times over and not be bored, you know.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 2: The reboot, yeah, I think I did or parts of it, and I was just.
Speaker 3: Like, eh, hot garbage.
Speaker 2: You can't fix, Like, what's not broken, don't fix it. If it ain't broken, or if it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's what the thing is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's people. I think it's just the money grab.
Speaker 2: People are trying to just earn off of classics and sometimes it just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Hot garbage, I'll say it again. So bad Ed Helms, I mean funny on the Office. Yeah, you cannot put that guy in a lead role. He is just he is not a strong lead actor. Just the wrong movie for him. No, he's he's the side guy. He We watched a Christmas movie that he was the lead in with Jennifer Garner as his wife. It's so bad, you know.
Speaker 2: Speaking this is just speaking of being bad. The backlash that the poor gentleman that played Rick Flair in the Iron Claw guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he made a statement did you see me?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: And he apologized if you don't like my Rick Flair, but he said he did the best that he could.
Speaker 1: I guess he saw.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like negative comments, because there was not one positive review for this guy.
Speaker 1: And he just came out and stood up for himself.
Speaker 2: And you know, I acted it the best that I could, and I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, wow, yeah, it's it's funny. I don't think it was necessarily that his acting was bad, because I like the way he delivered the dialogue. I think it's just that he looked really bad and he was super skinny.
Speaker 1: So I saw the clip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched the clip after all the chatter was going on about it. But I liked the way they shot it, and I like the way that the promo was being delivered. I just think that he was poorly constructed and put together by the the you know, the the design team and yeah, the wardrobe department.
Speaker 1: It's a shame. I felt bad for the guy.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, you know, and he didn't sound like you know. But what again, This is the hard part about doing a very specific genre film. You're going to pick it apart, very very very stringently. The Wrestler was so well done that you couldn't pick it apart that much because they weren't using real people. They weren't using characters.
Speaker 1: That came of them to Yeah, it was an original character.
Speaker 3: Right, so you know. The only thing they used that was real in The Wrestler, I believe was r oh. They used the backdrop of R O H. So you know, you're using characters we know and have gotten to love over the years.
Speaker 1: That was a great movie, by the way.
Speaker 3: The Wrestler. Oh love the Wrestler.
Speaker 1: That was a really good movie. Very sad, yeah, they crossing, but very good. So I might have to pull that up again.
Speaker 3: Did you see that in theaters at the time.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't see anything in theaters.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was pre kids, you know, no solid at home. Do you remember the chatter at the time about The Wrestler. Was there a lot of talk within the business and in your circles about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean people thought it was a great movie, but a lot of us took a step back and was like, you know, ten years from now, is that going to be me?
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't last forever. And that's the point of the movie.
Speaker 2: You know, one day you're hot and you're twenty something and you're running the territories and you have a full time gig with a company, and you know, you find yourself on top of the world.
Speaker 1: And I said it so many times. You're a rock star.
Speaker 2: You're untouchable, and then you lose your job, that things don't go your way, and you go back to the indies, and at first you're making really good money because.
Speaker 1: You're fresh off TV, and then it starts to taper.
Speaker 2: Down a little bit, and then you might lose that you know, uh, hotness that you once had, and then you struggle.
Speaker 1: You try to get booking. Some of us do really well.
Speaker 2: And some of us don't, you know, and then it's like you say to yourself, is this something I still can do? Or do I need to go into the real world and get a job. That's what guys struggle with because most of these guys, for thirty, forty, even fifty years of their life. They didn't have a job where they had to report nine to five every day, you know what I mean. It's like it wasn't structured. Do you make your own schedule when you're a professional wrestler and you're not signed with the company.
Speaker 1: So it's like it.
Speaker 2: Made you think about your future and what you don't want to happen. Because I will never sit at a table like that and have one guy come up and get my autograph, Like if that ever happened, that.
Speaker 1: Tells me I need to stop. I need to hang it up.
Speaker 3: In my That's what I think that scene, you know, I think was grossly exaggerated with that convention in that VFW hall with the guy with this I don't like I do.
Speaker 2: I don't because I've seen place that looked like that. I've seen places that looked like that. I've seen promoters try to make something out of nothing. They never advertised and no one shows up, and it's like, well I put a post on Facebook. Oh digit waitat great advertising there, you know what I mean, And it's just everybody's walking around doing nothing. You know, they got all like the one show that I went to, it wasn't even a wrestling con. It was like an eighties type of con and it was in Pennsylvania and I went there and it was all stars. That was where Gary Busey came over to my table and was eating a donut and just chomping on this donut and dropping all these crumbs all over my table and my pictures. I wanted to kill them, but they had big eighties stars there and the guy from a league of their own. It was I have no Corbin Burnson. He was in Major league. Yeah, he was walking around like there was nothing. There was nothing going on because nobody was there.
Speaker 1: And I think I might have sold I don't know, ten autographs. There was no one there. Wow.
Speaker 2: And I said to myself, well, this isn't my fault because number one, I'm like this, this is a this isn't a wrestling convention. And we were told the guy never promoted it. There was no promotion whatsoever.
Speaker 1: So everybody was literally just sitting there just either talking to talent or on their phones. The cops came. They almost the arrest of Gary Bucy. There was a fight. It was a mess. It was a mess.
Speaker 2: But no, I've seen conventions that were really bad. And I was told about conventions that I wasn't at that were really really bad. So like, I don't like, who do you blame? Do you blame the promoter if there wasn't enough advertising, or if they did advertise, do you blame the talent for not drawing?
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of.
Speaker 2: It's a slippery slope when you get to that point of your career and it's just like if you see no one come up to your table anymore, it's pretty much a telltale, like you're pretty.
Speaker 1: Much done right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's sad. How about the rumors of who the wrestler was about? Did you ever hear any No?
Speaker 1: I never heard that it was based on one particular person at all.
Speaker 3: Speculation over the years. Some people said, possibly, you know, Roddy Piper was a basis for the character. Others said maybe Greg Valentine was an inspiration for the character, but well, Piper.
Speaker 2: Would always have a crowd, so that I can't believe it would be based on Piper.
Speaker 1: And didn't you have a wife?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but I think more like the attitude of.
Speaker 2: The well, if you look at it that way, but I mean the loneliness and the the desperation of still wanting to be in the spotlight, but being you know, a sixty something year old.
Speaker 1: I think that's what he was, wasn't he He was up there, he was getting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that I can't contribute to Piper because Piper, Piper will draw a crowd if he was one hundred. Yeah, everybody wanted Piper's autograph. This guy, you know, it was just sad. He was just trying to hang on to any little bit of glory that he had. And it really makes you think, you know, and I think about that every day. I'm like, man, when I get to that point, that's when I say to myself, I'm just gonna stay. I'm gonna just hang it up. So I don't think I'm there yet, but I think I have a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of time left.
Speaker 3: Those Yeah, don't never understimate those ECW fans. They'll keep everybody, especially this April. That's right, All right, let's go back to the question. Since here I've got Samuel Johnson at Samuel three seven zero one three four four one to the exact in your opinion, where did Vince McMahon go wrong with promoting Bam Bam Bigelow?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I couldn't even tell you. Stephen Nue just sent me a text message. So I feel like Bam Bam to me is a main eventor Bam Bam is a guy that I always thought could do it all. We've talked about Bam Bam because I've worked with him very closely for years. For a big guy, he would float across that ring. He never got winded. He was so athletic, and he was a team player. Whatever you need it from him. From what I saw in ECW, he would do. I never saw him complain. I never saw trying politic.
Speaker 1: He was just.
Speaker 2: A team player. He was a guy that you wanted on your squad. The Lawrence Taylor thing is the one that keeps popping in my head, Like everybody says, oh they did him dirty with Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 1: He did business. You know, he went in there, he made him shine, he put him over, He did the right thing. I don't know what happened with him in that company that.
Speaker 2: Stopped him from ever reaching that main event championship status.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I just know that the Bam Bam that I knew was a lovely soul who worked hard and did anything he could uh for his company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely. And if you want to read stories or hear stories about why Bam Bam might not have attained some of those main event status is that you think he should have just go talk to the guy who runs that next tea. Now, there might be something behind that, because it was very documented that the Click held Bam Bam back and I just know why. I yeah, I don't know why either, because you know, there's there's a couple of things that have been pointed out over time. Obviously, Vince liked Bam Bam because he picked Bam Bam to work with Lawrence Taylor and put him in that main event spot at WrestleMania. He could have picked anybody he could have picked. He could have picked Rick Martell, he could have picked anyone. But they the Click singled out Bam Bam for some reason to not want him to be part of the plan, I guess, And they didn't necessarily want to get rid of him, but they didn't want him in that top picture. And Bam Bam, you know, he wasn't a big fan of them either, and he did not work out with that group, so he didn't last.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stories about the click holding people. It's just is it based off of jealousy? You know, it's like keeping the spot for themselves.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. All I know is Bam Bam was a pleasure to work with.
Speaker 2: And even though he broke my pelvis, that was a complete accident, but he was a delight and he was so good at what he did and I miss him and I love him, and I just feel like I think Paul made him shine in ECW, and I think he deserved that and he was proud of that and he was proud to be a part of our locker room.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm just when I remember seeing him there, I know he jumped in for a cup of coffee here and there, you know, before he landed back in ninety seven. But like when you saw that he was staying as a fan, You're like, Wow, that's really cool that Bam Bam Bigelow is in ECW.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 3: Kai, All right, here we go. How about this one we have Scott. Did you enjoy working with Just Incredible and any favorite moments or matches with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I loved working with Just Incredible. I feel like PJ and I clicked right away. It was a similar connection to what I had with Shane, and.
Speaker 1: Working with him, I got to.
Speaker 2: Not master, but I got to like really amp up my mic work because Paul let me be his mouthpiece for a lot of segments.
Speaker 1: And I feel my.
Speaker 2: Character, although I still feel like Shane and I together were like the perfect on screen couple, but I feel like my character grew so.
Speaker 1: Much with PJ in a sense of me just.
Speaker 2: Being more vocal, being more of like a dominant female on the microphone, because I didn't get that with Shane.
Speaker 1: I never really got to talk.
Speaker 2: Shane was so good at his craft and so good speaking wise, he never really needed me to talk. PJ was good, but just Paul felt like he needed that little umph and let me shine on the microphone more so. And I really got comfortable because in the beginning I was petrified at the mic. I was always afraid I was gonna mess up and blah blah blah, blah blah. And I just feel like towards the end is where I finally got into my groove and I cut some really good promos. I feel but him and I working together was great. He was so over as a heel and I just feel like putting me with him just added to that, uh meaning they just hated us even more and the whole you know, you don't have the belt, you don't have me kind of thing. It kind of worked. So Yeah, I loved working with him. He was great, and I asked for like, like one of the most memorable matches, the one that keeps popping in my head all the time, is when we worked to Jerry, and I think we watched it years ago. It was like a two on one more so than just like I had a spot and that was it. Like I was in and out of that ring forty two times.
Speaker 1: It was just such.
Speaker 2: A good match. And I got a lot of accolades for that one because I just kept trying to help him over and over and it wasn't just once, it was like three or four times. And then I took the miss and uh, you know, we went under the ring and I got choked down and I almost went through a table.
Speaker 1: And it was there was so much action in it.
Speaker 2: It was like a double team on to Jerry and to Jery was great about it, and that match just always stands out in my head.
Speaker 1: It was so fun to do.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Yeah, we did watch that years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: So all right, how about this one, Thomas J One one eight three. This is a great one. How about this Hypothetically, if you were forced to leave ECW in the mid to late nineties and had both WWF and WCW offering you similar contracts to jump ship, which company do you think you would have chosen the WWS Attitude era or WCW's nWo era.
Speaker 2: Well, it would have been the wrong choice, but I would have probably chose WCW.
Speaker 1: And we all know it would have.
Speaker 2: Been the wrong choice because they went under right after we did. But they were throwing money at guys like crazy, like big, big, big amounts of money. My friends were going there. A lot of my friends left ECW to go to WCW, So I would have had a little group already there that I could have hung out with. And I was a huge nWo mark. I loved the nWo. I never was into DX. That wasn't my thing. DX to me was childish and locker room teenage, locker room humor, whereas like the nWo was just cool and edgy, and that got me and I loved everything that they did until they started doing different factions with the nWo that kind of took away from the original concept of it. But man, I loved them so much and I enjoyed watching it as a fan. So I think I would have went with WCW and I would have lost my job a year later.
Speaker 3: That's too funny. I could see you in the nWo as like the nWo babe, you know, like somebody.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Like when Miss Elizabeth went there and she started like getting more physical, I was like, yes, finally, because you know, don't get me wrong, Elizabeth is a staple and professional wrestling, but she always played the like, oh my god, like she didn't really do much. She was the beautiful side piece to Randy Savage. She was a great character, so to speak, because you know, she was the one that they were fighting over. She was always the one, uh in the middle of the controversy. But she never really bumped and she never really talked.
Speaker 1: She didn't do much. And if I get backlash for that, I'm sorry, but look look at her work.
Speaker 2: Like she she was always the like, oh my god, poor beat kind of damsel in distress. Right when she went with the nWo and started doing stuff. I was just like, that is what I've been waiting for from this woman for years because I knew she had it in her. But I guess the powers that be just didn't want her to go that route, you know. And as good as she was playing the damsel, I thought she shined in the nWo. I loved seeing her more physical, you know that. That just made my day and and it just made me just I loved her before, but I loved.
Speaker 1: Her even more when she was in the nWo, even more when she was when she was with Savage Great.
Speaker 2: But when she was in the nWo, I thought she shined and I loved her.
Speaker 3: She was wearing you know, like the lower cut outfits and leather and I.
Speaker 2: Know that, yeah, she wore I remember she wore like these shiny leatherish pants black and she had like a sparkly T shirt. Looks so cute because you always saw her in dresses like you never saw her and then she would come out with the little nWo shirt and then she I think like she slapped somebody and then she like jumped on somebody.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, I love this, miss Elizabeth, Like this is what I'm waiting for because I love when the girls get physical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they used her in the beginning of the storyline. They used her as like a huge pawn in the in like the you know, mind games aspect of you don't know who's gonna turn next, Like, yeah, she was a huge part. But I could see if you went there, they'd use you in like the you know, seductress role, and they'd put you in like I could see them. I could literally see you with the Outsiders. That's where I could see you. If you were in the nWo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been.
Speaker 2: That would have been a dream because they were like one of my favorite factions.
Speaker 1: So man, what could have been?
Speaker 2: But it would have been a disaster again because with w UWE or f at the time, whoever they were, would they have bought my contract out? Would I have went over to them, like, you don't know what could have happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile what happened was I just went to the indies and was making a hell of a lot of money that first couple of years back because you know, again they pay once you're off TV, does ind snatch you up and they pay you tons of money?
Speaker 1: To come to their shows, and it was great.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Now these next two questions will be kind of back to back, semi connected. This first one asked any negative interactions with fans during your original ECW run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plenty.
Speaker 2: All the fans who touched me, punched me, kicked me, spit on me was a negative interaction. And I've discussed those several times. Call me whatever you want. I said it too many. You can call me any name in the book. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Don't touch us.
Speaker 2: And for a fan to take liberties and reach over that guardrail and think it's okay to grab a woman by the hair or punch her in the face, which I've been sucker punched before, or.
Speaker 1: Lean over and rip my dress off me. That's happened before. You know who gave you permission to put your hands on me? And why would you want to put your hands on me. I never understood that it's okay if you hate me. Just keep in mind, I playing a character. Number one. You know some of these people think it's real. I'm playing a character. But if I didn't lean over and punch you or spit on you, why do you have the audacity to punch me? What gives you the right to touch me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, shouldn't.
Speaker 2: And that's what pissed me off, Like that's what makes you know, performing in front of a live crowd not enjoyable. Stuff like that, And when that happened, morale goes down, you lose time in your match.
Speaker 1: It just makes you pissed off and you.
Speaker 2: Lose your timing, like like you know, you just wasted three minutes trying to get somebody kicked out of the building. Especially if you're on a pay per view, you only have so many minutes to work and if you go long, you screw somebody else out.
Speaker 1: Of their match, so you have to cut your match short. So anytime stuff like that happened, it would piss me off, like keep your hands to yourself and they deserve to be thrown out of the building. Well I paid a ticket, Well then don't touch me, simple as that.
Speaker 3: One of the rules of your ticket purchase.
Speaker 1: Use your brain. That's the one thing I never understand. Good. It was these guys, and it was guys right.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine percent of the time I got hit by men, which blew my mind.
Speaker 1: It's like, really, look at me, why why are you gonna hit me?
Speaker 2: You know, it wasn't like I did a snot rocket like.
Speaker 1: Like Shane would do, like you would do? Was snot rocket?
Speaker 2: Or take somebody's Yeah, take somebody's shirt or you know, blow your ear. I didn't touch these people, and I wouldn't touch these people, but for some reason they would touch me and I did not appreciate it and I did not enjoy it, and I would call that a bad interaction.
Speaker 3: That was the question was asked by at B, three A and R. The follow up underneath it, did any of them have you ever seen an instance where something happened to yourself or another female performer early in the night, and then later on you saw one of the boys and act revenge on the perpetrator as the night went on, and they they found the person that might have hit the girl or hit the other performer and maybe knocked them while they're going through the crowd.
Speaker 2: No, because whatever happened was taking care of that minute.
Speaker 3: Oh they got ejected in that way.
Speaker 2: Atlas right there, And usually like if if it was like Shane or PJ or somebody with me, they would go and grab the guy. But then Atlas would be like right there. So it was taken care of. Nothing ever wighed in until later, because you're not going to let that guy stay in the building, right, You're going to kick his ads out. So yeah, nothing was ever put on hold. Everything was just taken care of as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: Got it all right. So then the other question is by Antiiwcu. If Francine is in public, when is the absolute worst time or situation to approach for an autograph or pick.
Speaker 2: I don't really think there's a bad time to me, Like, I know, a lot of the boys say while we're eating, don't come up to us why we're eating. I guess if you know somebody has food in their mouth, that could be a little awkward if you come walking over. I mean, it doesn't happen to me much because you know, I don't look like I used to. But when I do get recognized, I enjoy talking with fans. I don't mind it at all. But you know, if I guess, if there's like a a situation where it doesn't look like it's the right time, you should use your better judgment and maybe wait until it is the right time.
Speaker 3: Okay, So not with a mouthful of chipol, Yeah, no, which.
Speaker 1: I love By the way, I've had it like three or four times, and now I'm addicted to it.
Speaker 3: I passed it on your timeline going back to this this post so good.
Speaker 1: It is so good. I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this one at swacks one? How come you never went ahead and posed for Playboy when you used to be in ECW.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I just didn't feel like it was something that I wanted to do. No offense to those who did, but it just wasn't for me, you know.
Speaker 1: That's that's the only answer I have.
Speaker 3: So funny that now in the time we are, how that's not like considered a big thing anymore. Isn't that crazy? How Like in the nineties that was a huge deal. Now it's like, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I feel like because so many women have done it, and like, if you know, back in the nineties, I was really comfortable with my body.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I didn't mind that, you know, wearing the little outfits and stuff. I was okay with it.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't like one hundred percent willing to show everything, you know what I mean. But a lot of the women were, and that's fine. It's like whatever's good for you is good for you. Nowadays, it seems like, I think, especially with like the Internet and everybody being able to make tons of money off of the sex industry, more and.
Speaker 1: More people are like doing well.
Speaker 2: The dirty magazines aren't really out there, but like the Only Fans and these other sites that you.
Speaker 1: Can just pose nude on, and it's more I think it's more accepted today than in the nineties, like almost like, oh my god, playboys like taboo so to speak, like it was a big deal if you post for playboys.
Speaker 2: But I feel like with everybody showing the goods these days, it's not that big of a deal, you know, and you're making more money today than you would have back then anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's like the girls that didn't show the goods in the nineties that.
Speaker 2: Are on Only Fans today, they're making so much more money than they would have for a pictorial because I don't even think they paid that great, Like you had to be Playboy of the Year to get like one hundred thousand dollars according to the documentary that I saw, so like a regular spread might have been five or ten g's, which is great money. But it's like Okay, then what do you do? They never use you again? You already showed everything so.
Speaker 3: Well, I just waited out for a lot of your favorites because they now.
Speaker 1: I just it's just something that I never really aspired to do.
Speaker 3: So just like I said, waited out for some of your favorites, folks, because it's only a matter of time. Like Britney spears on Instagram, I mean you don't need to subscribe or wait for her to post or anything.
Speaker 1: Just show on there. What didn't she show her boobs or something on Instagram?
Speaker 3: She just completely She just always goes out covering just doing everything. But you know she does everything but show it. But I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: There's does she make money by doing that?
Speaker 3: I'm sure she's monetizing her posts?
Speaker 1: Way crazy, but h.
Speaker 3: Liz just finished her book.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I write it in on a plane in like an hour.
Speaker 3: It's like it's written by a third grade.
Speaker 1: It's so quick. It's so quick. But it's sad, Yeah, she said for her, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're big fans of Britain in this house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm too.
Speaker 3: All right, how about this one at case Underscore seventy eight, which ECW Talent should be the next to go into the WW Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, I think that's a new brainer.
Speaker 2: I think it should be Paul Haman, and I think it should be in April at WrestleMania and Philly. I think that would be the ideal spot to do it. I feel like he deserves it. I also feel like Todd Gordon should get some kind of accolade. But it'll never ever happen, unfortunately. But yeah, if I had to pick one person, it should be Paul Haman.
Speaker 3: It's a good pick. Very curious to see how they do it, because you know, there's there's a lot of rumors as to how the Hall of Fame's going to be constructed now the Triple H is running it. Yeah, you know, obviously Philly, it's it's ECW country. But now that Vince isn't around, you know, does Vince get inducted into the Hall of Fame because he's not around?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so, you know, Yeah, I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Nail's the time to do that. I think Philly should. I don't have they announced anyone yet.
Speaker 3: No, no rumors, No, there's nothing on the table outside of any ECW murmurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because at first, the big the big rumor was that they were going to get like four or five of us, and everybody was saying they're going to induct E c W as a company, and I was just like really, and then that kind of got shot down and then it was like, oh, they're going to do Paul and they're going to have.
Speaker 1: A bunch of you behind Paul. I was like, uh okay, and then I heard that got shot down and it was like, just Paul, okay, you know, so who knows? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can get a call the day before and say, hey, you want to make a payday, come on down.
Speaker 1: So uh, I have no.
Speaker 3: Two oh three number on your phone? Is gonna come up? Fred Scene, get your get your little podcast buddy, get your ass down here to Philly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like he's gonna ask for you. What are you saying?
Speaker 3: I remember, I remember when he used to work here. Get his ass down here again.
Speaker 2: He says, yeah, right, I doubt that, And I would like that called a good a voicemail.
Speaker 1: By the way, I wouldn't even pick it up.
Speaker 3: He said, She's definitely gonna pick up.
Speaker 1: Hellot no if I don't know the number. I don't pick it up. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a follow up here with Case Underscore seventy eight. Also, what is your favorite ECW pay per view and why is it Heat Wave ninety eight and ninety nine?
Speaker 2: It is not, It is not he Wave ninety eight and ninety nine. It will always be Barely Legal ninety seven because that is the first pay per view we've ever done, and even though the match wasn't as great as it could have been, the build up and the raw raw session in the locker room beforehand will always be in my head and in my memory and document it by Barry Blaustein for years to come. So yeah, that pay per view just always stands out to me. It's the first, might not be the best, but it was our first effort into that realm, and I'll never forget that night ever.
Speaker 1: I watch clips of it and I still get chills.
Speaker 2: It's something that we never thought we'd achieve and we did it, you know, and it's a big deal. It was a big deal for us, So that's why it would always be my favorite.
Speaker 3: Awesome so great at Pure Massacre eighty nine wants to know who did you have the most fun working with besides Shane Douglas, of course, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I enjoyed mostly ninety nine percent of that roster, but again, the Triple Threat was just.
Speaker 1: So unique.
Speaker 2: We were so close in and out of the ring, and I think that's what made it like so fun. You're working with like your best friends, and especially like Candido, I said it a million times, like working with him was so easy, and he brought so much comedy into the match and it just lightened the mood, especially if like if I'm going out there with Shane for one match, Chris for another match, Bammer for another match. There are so many different aspects and layers to the way that each person works. And with Chris, again, I knew I didn't have to like go crazy memorizing things. I knew he had a million haja spots that we were going to do and that it was just going to be a good time. So I enjoyed almost everybody, but like Chris just made it his.
Speaker 1: Deical on a different level. It's just easy working with him.
Speaker 3: Great choice. How about this one, Scott Cassilius six zero six two. You know Scott from a couple different posts that he's he's made. He wants to know your top ten favorite wrestler entrance themes. But we're gonna narrow it down to top three.
Speaker 1: Oh jesus, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna edit that top three top three.
Speaker 1: Jeez, I I have my top two. I need a third.
Speaker 2: Second favorite was Ravens Entrance music, Come out and Play.
Speaker 1: Love that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that one I always enjoyed walking out to. My favorite ever was pg's snap your Finger, Snap your Neck. I love that song. That was fun coming out too. I told Shane so many times. He would always be like, are you kidding me? Perfect strangers? I guess fit, but it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 3: Kills me every time you say it kills me.
Speaker 1: I didn't like yeah, like that wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 2: Man in the Box I hate it walking out the Man in the Box with Dreamer like that song didn't.
Speaker 1: They're not fun. I couldn't like bounce and dance to it like I want something.
Speaker 2: I can get a mirring and I can like groove too and those song Oh, and the worst song Terry Funk I Love You, but Desperado. Oh if I had to walk out the Desperado, I know that people are saying blasphemy. I just didn't like that song. It's depressing as hell. I don't know, but those are my top two. I can't think of a third.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Can I say the NW theme for number even though I didn't walk out to it, but I would.
Speaker 1: Have loved to.
Speaker 3: Yeah that porno music?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, so that's that. That would be my top three, I guess. But worst one of all time Desperado.
Speaker 3: It's a great song, just not a wrestling theme.
Speaker 1: Desperado, Man in a Box Perfect Strangers was good, but it just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it fits Shane and I though I do, but it wasn't that fun though.
Speaker 3: Hey, if it's not fun for you, you sure you surefooled me because you sure looked great coming out through it all the time.
Speaker 1: With him, it wasn't fun to dance to dance. Is not a dancer.
Speaker 2: He won't dance like if if he does, he like does it for like two seconds and that's it.
Speaker 1: Come on, So.
Speaker 3: But he's he doesn't have to dance. He just has to deviously laugh as he's walking.
Speaker 1: We did. We did a convention once and next to us was a Latin.
Speaker 2: A Latin dance troop and they were giving Sauce a lessons and it was like it'd have a table. It was like a really big dance and I said, oh my god, let's go take the lessons.
Speaker 1: And he wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: So I went over by myself and I took the lessons from the god they were right.
Speaker 1: Next to us. But he wouldn't even do that. I'm like it, just have fun, you know, he's not a dancer.
Speaker 3: Well, they could teach him how to dance, and he could teach them how to pantomime, you know, how to kiss his as whatever. He could say into the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he didn't want to. He doesn't dance.
Speaker 3: That's funny, all right, mostly for chicks. If you could bring one wrestler from today back to prime ECW to manage, who would it be?
Speaker 1: Stop Ziggler. Yeah, you said that a lot, that a million times.
Speaker 3: Let's pick somebody else. He's retired, now, don't pick him, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's still. Here's somebody else. Oh god, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He'd be my pick, all right, fine, dolfh Ziggler.
Speaker 1: I just think he's like perfect, He's the perfect package.
Speaker 3: Uh at Mike m A Butts. Mike Butts. Uh, did you ever fear? Yeah, Mike Butts, that's Seymour, It's it's his brother.
Speaker 1: Mike brother.
Speaker 3: Did you ever fear for your own safety working at the arena in South Philly?
Speaker 2: Again, let's go back to that other question that I answered five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Of course I did. Do I have to reiterate what I just said.
Speaker 3: I'm just going through what's left on the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just people hitting you is not a good time. So walking down that, especially when the aisleway was this big, like very very small, and you had sometimes I literally had to walk sideways to fit through, and then like Atlas would be on each side of me, and you would see.
Speaker 1: The hands coming over Atlas underneath and you know, the armpit.
Speaker 3: And them doing this.
Speaker 2: Yes, and thank God for that because they, I mean, they did their job.
Speaker 1: But once in a while somebody would get by them, and I was.
Speaker 2: Always scared until I got to the end of the aisle and then I had more space to like.
Speaker 1: Be free.
Speaker 3: So did you get like groped, Like did you literally get of course, I mean that is that an instant turn around and get that guy out of here. Do you not know who did it?
Speaker 1: Somebody grabs your wife's boob?
Speaker 3: Are you like in a crowd like that? Do you know who did it?
Speaker 1: Or do you not him who did it? But sometimes, like if I felt something.
Speaker 2: I'd try and grab their hand and hold them and then you know, you turn around and you got this guy's hand, and then Atlas would be right there and I'd be like get.
Speaker 3: Them out, oh wow? Or does the crowd help you and be like it was him?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they'd stowed them off too, Yeah, for sure. But there were times when I, you know, somebody would touch me. I didn't know where it came from.
Speaker 3: Damn, who does that? Like? Who would they do that? Hurt?
Speaker 1: We're a drunk guy. Maybe he drank too much because you know I was usually towards the end of the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna pat myself on the back foot main event, but yeah, things happen. You know, you put alcohol out there and guys get a little rowdy. No I'm not justifying it, but it did happen, and uh, they get knocked on their ass for it.
Speaker 3: Thank you set them up and knock them down. We'll do two more here, very odd question for this guy to ask this, But Pope John Paul the third, Oh my gosh, all right, No, have you ever been interviewed about the ecw catfights.
Speaker 1: About a hundred times? Hello?
Speaker 3: He would want to know about that, Hope, John.
Speaker 2: Paul Good lord, Yeah, I mean, what does he want to know about them?
Speaker 3: That's a vague question, just wants to know if you've ever been interviewed specifically about them.
Speaker 2: People have asked questions, how you know, how are they? How was it doing performing you know, doing them? And I say somewhere better than others moosset were scripted, couple wor shoot, we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: And I guess this last one would be more about the story that Todd Gordon told us on the air, and it's in his book. So I'm going to kind of I'll ask this question, but I'll also kind of rephrase it to kind of fit maybe something that you're familiar with. But the question is by Jason Fields at j Fields eighty five. I want to know about the Sandman story about hiding cocaine around the famous ecw Ocono lodge back in the day. So obviously I believe he's talking about the story that Todd Gordon in the book where.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he hit it underneath the pot and found that flower pot found it that had helped hit it underneath the carpet. Let's rephrase that too. Do you remember any kind of crazy stories involving wrestlers maybe hiding things in places that were odd and you know, might have been similar to this Sandman story.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, And that's why it popped to like so huge when I heard that story, because I never never heard that story. In the last thirty years of my life, I've never heard that story, So that's pretty funny. The only thing I can remember, like especially about the Travel Lodge when I used to stay there in the beginning, I just remember like sometimes there was blood on the walls.
Speaker 1: It was like one of the.
Speaker 2: Most disgusting hotels ever, but it was so cheap and that's where everybody stayed, you know. I'm pretty sure there was like chalk outlines of bodies on the carpet.
Speaker 1: Like it was bad, stains everywhere, stains.
Speaker 2: All over the bed, like just disgusting. And I'm very grateful for Shane to get me out of there and tell me I need to stay at the Marriotte because that place was as fun as it was, it was just a cesspool of every disease you.
Speaker 1: Can imagine, so gross.
Speaker 2: So but as far as hiding drugs, I wasn't. I was friends with the drug addicts, but I wasn't in the drug scene, so while they were partaking after hours, I really wasn't hanging with them, right, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Not prevy to these stories.
Speaker 2: A lot of these stories about finding cocaine and you.
Speaker 1: Know, smoking and all that stuff. I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: It's a great story though, if you have Todd Gordon's.
Speaker 1: Book, that's a classic story.
Speaker 2: And if you again, if you haven't read and go get Todd is God because it's hilarious. But yeah, I wasn't really there for that, but I could totally see it happening.
Speaker 3: And it's also on our YouTube Live with Todd Gordon he tells it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forget the book, go watch just.
Speaker 3: More detail in the book. But I mean just see the image of Sam Man running down the hall with the guys rooting him on and him picking up the flower pot and hilarious crazy stuff. But that is it for the question.
Speaker 1: There were some good ones.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we went back and and looked into those because it got me this morning. I was like, I'm pretty sure they left them on YouTube as well, So good find.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So we'll do this again down the road, and hopefully we'll switch up the questions a little bit, so we know who you'll manage. If you go back and pull somebody from the future and go to ECW, we know who. Yeah you take somebody, Yeah, yeah, you know you're coming from today? Yeah, going back, you know. So we'll switch up the questions a little bit next time. If you're listening to.
Speaker 1: This, yeah that sounds good.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, if you want to follow me in the social media realm, it's at chatty and be on Twitter at IB Exclusives on Instagram, and my website is ibexclusives dot com.
Speaker 2: If you have not yet, please go over to the YouTube channel. You can type in eyes up here and subscribe, leave a like, leave a comment. Help us get to ten thousand subscribers. Almost there, slowly but surely we are climbing the ladder and I want to reach ten k. So if you haven't already subscribed, and if you want extra content, you could become a channel member for five ninety nine.
Speaker 1: But you don't have to do that. Subscribe, bring that bell so you get.
Speaker 2: The notifications, and if you want to follow me on social media, you can find me across the board at ECWDVA.
Speaker 1: Francine, I hope you're staying safe. I hope you are staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you are staying extremely