Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Make your pick.
Speaker 2: Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woolstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five network and also provide coverage across ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Percent of America.
Speaker 2: Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speeds not available in all areas. The Miami Heat guard Terry Rosier allegedly manipulated his performance in twenty twenty three as part of an illegal sports betting scheme. Alarms were raised after suspicious wagers were placed on Rosier in March of twenty twenty three game between the Charlotte Hornets and the New Orleans Pelicans. The NBA said alarms were raised after unusual high number of wagers were placed on Rosier to go under statistical benchmarks. The firm tas asked with monitoring gambling activities. US Integrity alerted the NBA and sportsbook Rogier left with the sore right foot after having scored only five points. The NBA did its own internal investigation and found no wrongdoers, but the FEDS are now looking into the matter.
Speaker 1: Well, if the NBA didn't find the wrongdoings, what are the fans gonna do? Because if anything, if anybody can be any more thorough than checking players and anything gambling related. Wouldn't it be the NBA?
Speaker 2: You think I want to find something that's going on with my player and manipulating the games.
Speaker 1: That's what I want, all right, You're right.
Speaker 3: Think about Tim donaghy. It was the FEDS.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't, I can't let no, they all see who you're going with it. I see you're going with it, but listen, protecting it from protecting the shield, the NBA shield. But you're gonna let the player skate on by without showing laying down along, letting other players know. Listen, this is something that we're not gonna tolerate. We're not having this. It's gonna look even worse if the FBI find something when you've already done your due diligence and your research to see if he did anything wrong. I'm hoping the FBI don't snoop.
Speaker 2: I hoping the FBI says, okay, they did their investigation, let's let it lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I'm open.
Speaker 2: I don't want to listen ooe they already say, what do fans think?
Speaker 3: The script is in? Man?
Speaker 1: He gave red right? Do I want that?
Speaker 2: Joe right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What I don't understand with these guys, and this is an allegation. Guys are making so much money. Oh yo, why would you? Why would you even run the risk?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The risk is just too great, right, I don't I don't get it. A guy that is making nineteen somewhere between nineteen and twenty five million dollars, right for a couple of dollars for the homies or somebody you winning the risk that and your good name and your reputation, I ain't take they take you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If they take people to jail, maybe that's a fire.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Really, Hey, everybody's mindset is different. And just the thought of it, thinking, you know that I can get away with this, I can make a little extra cash on the side, and that that you would need it, not that you would need it as an NBA player, you know.
Speaker 2: But Hey, I ain't. Oh Joe, I love I make X amount of dollars. I ain't trying to flip ten if I get ten ms, don't you. I ain't trying to flip that. I will take my little five five to seven percent and I'm gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy mentality, and I got ten M.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna flip that thing and make that thing twenty all right, that do you understand what you gotta potentially do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the risk is too great grade.
Speaker 2: And that says Rogier has made one hundred and thirty four MS in his career.
Speaker 3: One hundred and thirty four.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, everybody. Yes, the whole as a whole, as a whole.
Speaker 3: And we talked about this, oh cho.
Speaker 2: When you make that kind of money, you get access to the that the average people can't get.
Speaker 3: Now you get an opportunity to put a little fun together.
Speaker 2: Hey, somebody come in little entry level that will a boom boom. And now you hit a lick with a uber, you hit a lick with this company, You hit a lick with that company. Now you ten x fifteen x twenty x your money on two hundred five. Look at Kobe body Armor, eight mil clipped it sold the Coca Cola four hundred meal. James Harden said, hey, Kobe talked them into it. He put a little something in there. Boom fifty tuck stop by them. The water got sold one hundred meal. It was like that got come on, guy, y'all got too much money. I hope, I hope this is a truth. I really do. I hope this is just an allegation. And when the FBI do their due diligence, they say, nah, there was nothing. There was nothing, that he really had a sore foot, YadA, YadA, YadA. But just like they called Michael Porter junior brother manipulated this thing.
Speaker 3: He lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was shripping.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't they I ain't really trying to Mmm, I don't know. Joe, Oh, Joe, we got so special for the people tonight. We got your favorite back. We got your favorite back. It's time for spell.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. We got I've been waiting on this.
Speaker 2: You've been waiting on you wait a minute before we even before we even start.
Speaker 1: Now, this is what I've been doing, and I'm happy. We haven't been doing it because I've been on my flights, having to work. I've been taking up the saurus with me.
Speaker 3: You're happy, but.
Speaker 1: The sorrows I've been Yeah, I got it, I got it. Yeah, I talked to God. Damn fast man. Hey, how do how do I I need to tell you some type of classes or something.
Speaker 3: Slow down because I be I've been.
Speaker 1: Talking so fast I can't even get a guy in words out.
Speaker 3: Jesus, it's the same thing I do. I do the same thing.
Speaker 2: I get excited, like if I'm just having a regular conversation my boys is like very monotone, very baritonic. When I get excited, get excited. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So all right, Oh Joe, your first word mnemonic?
Speaker 1: Mnemonic? Yes, nomonics, nmonic, themonic. I'm I'm taking a n A m n A m oh and I see mnemonic.
Speaker 2: M n e oh and I see mnemonic. Wait a minute, call me who that I can't see it my eyes bad nature boy. Yeah all right, oh Joe, Oh this one, Oh Joe, this one.
Speaker 3: I know you're gonna get this one. Yeah. Terror dactyl terror, hell no, ain't coming on. I know you got with I.
Speaker 1: Feel I fould add.
Speaker 2: I've been fired out into a bucket of Colbinreill.
Speaker 1: Get terror bactyl list is tyrordactum is a good word. I saw Jurassic part Yes, I saw. I even had the arr the terror dactyl uh from he man, there was the terrordactlum. He man, Yes, that's a crazy word.
Speaker 2: But here we go.
Speaker 1: You ready, yep, terror t E double r Oh my goodness, No t E t e r A dactyl t A c t U double l. I know that's right. I know that's wrong.
Speaker 3: You absolutely correct. That is wrong. If it's p.
Speaker 5: S it like that on if p t e r oh d A c t y l terrordactyl, how about your.
Speaker 1: There was no way I was gonna get that. Oh, come on, talk to me.
Speaker 3: Blam. You know the creation of mucus is like, hey, you know it's funny.
Speaker 1: I bet this is one of those words where the first word, you know, I'm thinking that flim stars like f I f f L and I bet it's probably had. It's probably something else in the front of it is probably silent. Huh blam. Okay, I appreciate that. Uh flym uh p h l I m.
Speaker 3: P h l e g m b lim.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing good tonight.
Speaker 3: You're not doing good, Joe, but they still hope.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing good tonight. I don't think we can let too much time go go go past.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you so you need fell or at least twice a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because this this Ain't this? This ain't it? It's not given.
Speaker 3: A poem? Who a palm?
Speaker 1: A poem? Now when I sound it out a poem? Now i'm you know, the English language and the way things are spelled can be tricky. Now the way I'm signing it out A palm A P A L M. Now am I wrong? If I'm wrong?
Speaker 3: A P L O M B. See that?
Speaker 1: See that? Why why they gotta be so exotic? Why not just spell it high sounds?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You got this?
Speaker 3: This was you recescitate recess a Tate.
Speaker 1: Resuscitate after scoring a touchdown against the Jacksonville Jaguars. I had to resuscitate the football.
Speaker 3: Yes, resis.
Speaker 1: R E c E double s r E c E s I T e A t E r E s U s c I T What do you you come from? E? Where do you come from?
Speaker 3: Rough says sir Tate.
Speaker 1: Sirh you know.
Speaker 3: What this is.
Speaker 2: This is not a good night, unfortunately, y'all until the didn't do too well to night.
Speaker 1: Hey this I went off for five? Yeah, how many times have I? You know? I haven't gone for five in a minute.
Speaker 2: It has been it's been been a minute on you. I will give you credit. It's been a minute. Yeah, maybe jump back on them Harvard online classes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know they bamed they banned me from uh from from Harvard, well Yale Lebron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know a lot on the transcripts. Yeah, we figured that.
Speaker 1: And uh and uh and uh.
Speaker 2: President Trump just did away with d I sot.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I have a question. Listen. I'm glad you said that. Now, you know, you know, now you know, you know, your your little nephew. I don't be too much in the politics now and I we got to get on. But can you please check your excuse me for a minute chat. You know, I need this a little lesson real quick. D D I give me. I need to look background, what you.
Speaker 3: Need? What's up?
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what the d I is? Uh?
Speaker 3: You know mean is diversity, equity and inclusion?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I know I know where that is. You get away with that in general?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's asking a lot of corporations that added it, Some are taking it out, some are leaving it in.
Speaker 3: Some was more than happy to take it out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm damn so so they so they didn't they didn't took the hoods off right in front of us.
Speaker 3: Huh they right, look all what it is? O Joe?
Speaker 2: All right, O Joe, time for retribution. Now it's time for dunk old up.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, here we go. Chat, here we go.
Speaker 2: Chat.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can get under go.
Speaker 2: Oh five, you see that FORMO joke? You see that FORMO joke. That's not a good form.
Speaker 1: Hey, I need I need to see you. I'm gonna seing the lethal shooter because that ain't it. This is the alb albow wrong. The form is wrong.
Speaker 2: The wrist is all all uh oh you see that. You stay down here like this here? That's that cha ya y'all a ya ya ya.
Speaker 1: No, you can't shoot.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Let me see you making this shot right here?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Which city hosts the coldest super Bowl in nineteen seventy two? What city hosted the coldest super Bowl in nineteen seventy two? Oh wait, yeah, yeah, two, oh yeah, nineteen seventy two. I want to smoke in this room so bad, I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy two. Oh yeah, I don't know tou Lane Stadium.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You think you slick? What about you? So you're gonna look at the chat and then just say Tulane Stadium right where? Yoh, y'all. Don't do me like this. Oh yo, man, come on now, you now you didn't know the answer. You sat back, put your hand on your chin, looked at the chat and this said Lane Stadium. Oh Joe, I ain't got no chat. How you don't got no chat? You always got a chat that you just turn it off? Hey, gee you okay, come on, I'm gonna let you have album. Don't worry about I'm gonna let you have album. You ready, yes? Question number two, Hey, people in this chat, man, please don't don't write to answer. Don't write answer matter of fact. If you know what he oh, they know it. All they gotta do is school with If you write there, they don't block you chat. If you write to answer, I'm gonna block you, Okay, No, and I don't. I don't want to do you like that because I love you. I love every last one of you. Question number two. Which game was the first Super Bowl to go into overtime? Which game was the first Super Bowl to go into overtime.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Mm hmm, Well it played in Houston? Was it to come back at Lama?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Ask me a question I've asked you where they played in Houston? Is it the Falcons and the New England Patriots? The question was which game was the first Super Bowl? The Patriots and the Falcons. Okay, okay, you got that, you got that. Okay, okay, okay, Now I don't know okay, okay, okay, okay. I see your little job Milwaukee. Okay, you know nothing.
Speaker 1: You ought to be on that bank. Okay, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go. In Super Bowl history, which team's forty five point margin of victory stands at the largest ever?
Speaker 2: Oh, San Francisco forty nine ers defeat of the Denver Broncos, and this in New Orleans by the score of fifty five to ten.
Speaker 3: That is the largest Super Bowl margin of victory.
Speaker 2: Now, the boys, we're about to do break that until leon Lett got stripped of.
Speaker 1: The football at the gold mine.
Speaker 2: So my answer is San Francisco forty nine ers fifty five to ten victory over the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 1: You know what we shouldn't have done? That question because you know the history of the Broncos and them getting beat Okay, three, you know, you say how long they got a corn protocol?
Speaker 3: I'm locked up.
Speaker 1: I've longed, don't ye, I'm long I'm having I'm having a bad night, bad night. I wouldn't you know what I might. I might have went on five and you might meet three. And oh but I'm in the Bahamas, so I'm still feeling good. I'm all right. I'm on vacation. Okay, right, here we go. Which running back has caught the most passes in a single Super Bowl? Running back has caught the most.
Speaker 2: But if I'm not mistaken, mm hmmm, I think it's fourteen.
Speaker 3: But small running back could have eas been the m v P. I think it's James White.
Speaker 1: You know, if somebody brief you on this ship already, man, somebody right now, oh, chat, some may write chat something, some may right. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you were briefed on these questions ahead of time. But there's no way you know.
Speaker 3: I would sleep the head of time.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, And if you get this one, which receiver has caught the most passes in a single Super Bowl. Which receiver has caught the most passed most classes in the single Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: The Marius Thomas.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely wrong. We finally got him. We finally got him. We stumped the swab. The answer you were looking for is Dion Brand super Bowl thirty nine. He had eleven catches.
Speaker 2: Check the Marius Thomas Super Bowl against the seat of Seahawks.
Speaker 3: How many passes he caught?
Speaker 1: What's the number? Oh h mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 3: I would do what?
Speaker 1: Tell out your that? Tell out your oh Joe what what?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? A e cheating?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Telling you, hey, you you own one to night? Why you own one the night?
Speaker 2: You know? Sug Shannon sugl Sharp. You got Google and you got shugle. Who you think Google car when they want to know something me? Hey, you you want one to night?
Speaker 3: I'm gonnaive that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give that. I can give that. I'm gonna have a bone it. I'm having it all to night. And that's okay. Oh ta, I go to the crib that shoogle? Uh huh?
Speaker 3: Who do you think Google?
Speaker 1: Google?
Speaker 2: I'll be up all back. That's why I can't get no sleep. Couple people type it in and I'm responded.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right, man.
Speaker 2: Ask for for uh for context. The Marius Thomas against the Seattle Seahawks caught thirteen passes. That is the most passes caught in a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Did they win the game?
Speaker 2: You know they did not win that game. They got blown out that game. Ready, you want to give you enough? You want to give me a bonus. You want to get this.
Speaker 1: Bonus, the last one.
Speaker 3: He don't want me to go underfeed of y'all.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Prime to Jamar Chase, who was the last wide receiver to win the Triple Crown and not make it to.
Speaker 3: The playoffs, Sterling Sharp in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got it, you got it, You got it? Jack, Oh chah, listen, I just threw that there is just see it right now.
Speaker 3: I forget it. You they called me.
Speaker 1: You think I just tried to see I can get to your slip up real quick. Okay, you you had a good night. Now you had a good run. You know I'm hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna give your hand. I'm gonna give your hand. No, you use on point they gonna be except the check gave me at first the check gave you that first answer, though, that tulane, they gave you the first answer.
Speaker 2: But chat ain't no, Oh, Joe, check this saddle, Joe, we gotta move to Texas. It is illegal to look through your spouse's phone in Texas without their consent. In twenty twenty three, Texas passed legislation that prohibits accessing spouse's phone, online accounts of social media without their permission. It also permits prohibits track it a spouse's vehicle or personal belongings without their consent. It is considered a Class B misdemeanor state or a state jail felony. I'll leave my hey, I'll leave my phone out. I will leave it over though, Joe go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yeah, but you know what, they just ain't gonna tell you. They went through it.
Speaker 2: How there know how you see? That's how you set that trap. You gotta set that trap.
Speaker 1: Trap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get you another phone, and you have somebody leave a voicemail or lead a voice on it.
Speaker 3: So when they call that phone, say this is such and such do you call?
Speaker 1: Hey? Do you call such a no?
Speaker 3: Play the boy's back?
Speaker 5: Is this you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, okay, you going to jail.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm be like that girl in that latter You about to lose your job? You about to lose your job? Hey, child, Houston. We don't have a problem. We have left off. Oh going to Houston. We're going to Houston.
Speaker 1: Baby. It read in my hey that that that phone that Phona that phone different man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah it's different.
Speaker 2: Uh check this out on Joe. It's our last segment of the evening and it's Q and A.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, uh, triple X.
Speaker 2: Come Saturday. My black nightcap. Beanie came in today. Thank you, thank you so much. We're glad you like it. I hope you like it. Hey, as a matter of fact, take a picture and sent us a picture. You're you're in it, bro keeping nor with you and you say my question, My question is it is wearing dirt on your list of power forwards one through ten? Tim Duncan's number one, so we're that Dain't nothing to dispute on back he number one.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 3: I go Carl Malone. Two. Here's where it gets tricky.
Speaker 2: Now, if Moses Malone is a power forward, I would go Moses Malone to right, because Moses has three MVPs and a finals MVP. But if he's a sinner, he's out of this discussion. So now it comes down, is it KG or is it dirt? I will go ticket dirt Barkley big ticket.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Benaman said, Hey, fam, just think this time next week, y'all, we'll be coming on stage dancing to walk a flock of flame. I can't wait. Get your tickets now, that's right, Doc, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. Get no way, your move on.
Speaker 1: We we're coming out that we're coming out to smoke and confetti.
Speaker 3: If you smoking the cigagull were coming out to smoke.
Speaker 1: Now we can't. I can't smoke in the Maheia the Mahaya smoking now matter fact, we should come out the mahe at Jackson goswel music.
Speaker 3: No, not all that curses you're gonna be doing, absolutely not. I don't curse.
Speaker 1: I stopped. You ain't know desion curse the last two three shows.
Speaker 3: I should appreciate that. That's really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right see.
Speaker 3: There you go. Isaiah Ladcaster Unk and O Shoe.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on the forty nineers bringing back Robert Salon and do you guys see bringing him being a threat next season. Also, what's your NBA Finals prediction? Yes, I love Robert Saler because yes, even though Steve Wilkes had the defense playing at an extreme high level. And congratulations of Steve Wilkes. The new DC went with ag to the Jets. Congratulation Whilks. I know Whilks, known him a long time. He used to be head coaching Savannah State, so I knew it way before he got into the NFL. So congratulations of Steve wils But I love the Robert sala high. Uh. He had that defense playing at an extremely high level. Hopefully they can stay healthy. That's a big key with a team like the forty nine ers. Uh, but I do see them. I think that forty Niners will be right back in it. They had far too many injuries too early in the season to overcome those. That's not an excuse. But I do see them being a major major player in the NFC next year.
Speaker 3: Definitely NBA Finals prediction.
Speaker 2: I guess I gotta take Chalk, I'm gonna take the Thunder and who you taking the calves.
Speaker 3: Of the Celtics.
Speaker 1: Probably the Celtics again, just to be different.
Speaker 2: You I go to Calves, I go to CALVS J two one three, say ogain on show, what brand did y'all always have in your home as a kid?
Speaker 3: For us, it was an open box of armor hammer stuck in.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was in the free refrigerator, yeah freezing, yeah yeah, and yes, grease sitting in that poach.
Speaker 3: Uh we had Maxwell house.
Speaker 1: Uh coffee Yeah yeah, I crim was the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And sometimes the fish chase like chicken, and sometimes the chicken tastes like fish because you all got all pried the same grease.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, same, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Alan Fletcher was Ocho hit that yead y'all think that flying o?
Speaker 3: Cho Oh Joe, why you do that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: You got people actually thinking about man. Ash in his ear helping it. Ash ain't helping me. And guess what if Ash talking, we can both hear it.
Speaker 1: It's all good, It's all good. You you had your night to night that I ain't tripping. I did. Every dog has his day.
Speaker 3: Today was my day, uh, Jenny Avril, Uh, y'all pray for me.
Speaker 2: I have my final three panel job interview tomorrow for Client Management and Operations Analysts position Or New York salary manifested on New Year's Eve, were Jenny here at Nightcap. We're wishing you to bust the luck, But luck it's not what you need. Lucky is what happened when preparation meets opportunity, says, luck is what they call it. Yeah, and you better walk like you're honing too.
Speaker 1: Now they don't go on that shot, don't go on that timid walking, that thing like Miranda Priestley and the Devil Wears product yet high.
Speaker 3: No, what does almost to say?
Speaker 1: Shoulder?
Speaker 2: Luck goes to those that are prepared? Yeah, look yeah, no, what do you say? Victory goes to those who are prepared?
Speaker 3: Luck?
Speaker 2: Some call uh my gosh, oh Joe, What was it like meeting Ronaldo? Or do you think he'll he will or should play twenty twenty six World Cup?
Speaker 1: Oh? Anyway, it was cool. You gotta think I met Ronaldo? What year was that? We were both with Nike at We were both with Nike at the time. And this is how the Obviously you've been following me for a while, my relationships with all the soccer players to date started because I was with Nike. So I met Ronaldo when he was when he was with sporting years ago, years ago, and that's when I started, you know, traveling over to see everyone abroad and meeting all the players that happened to be signed with Nike at the time. So it was dope. He was very, very inquisitive about the way we trained in the NFL. He was he was healthy, He did didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't do anything. He is very very very extremely disciplined as far as diet is concerned. So we're the complete opposite.
Speaker 3: In that area.
Speaker 1: Uh, but but he's dope. He's dope as hell. Man, He's dope as hell, very very dope.
Speaker 3: Jonathan said, he unko. Yo name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Was hoping y'all could wish me a happy belated birthday turned twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Any words of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm no longer a cowboy fan, so I guess I'm already on the right path. Much love, Happy belated birthday, bro, twenty nine years of age, one year from the Big Three. Oh hopefully you did something fun, got a chance to hang out with family, friends and loved ones. But words of wisdom, believe in you, yeah, believe in you. Trust you, continue to work hard, and you know I tell people to work hard. Hard work doesn't guarantee you anything, but I just believe without it, you don't have a chance. True, Nami, Oh Joe, how are you convinced that Joe, Joe, b Lamar or Allen will get a Super Bowl? Marino, Moon, Boomer, Kelly Matt Ryan camp Colepepper, cunning Hand, Vic Rivers never got one.
Speaker 3: Pat ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just say that. You know, hey, Tom Brady wasn't going anywhere either, But flack Or gotting one, didn't He got him one, all right? Ben Roethlisberger got h one, didn't he? That's all the asc Yep got him too, Same thing, same concept. At some point they gonna get them one the beast. They got somebody gonna slay the beast. You know, it's not gonna happen often, but it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Johnny Fan of Peas love you guys.
Speaker 2: Can I get a shout out to my cousin Lord who lost her son Ryan three years ago to a fitting all overdose.
Speaker 3: Happy his birthday tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I would appreciate God bless Yes, We're sorry you and I'm very sorry that you are your cousin lost your son tragically to an overdose. Obviously, that's never easy. It's always very very difficult on parents when they have to bury a child, because that's not the way it was intended to be. Church children are supposed to bury parents, not parents buryed children. So I can just imagine how traumatical experience that was for your cousin. So I thought some prayers with her. Hopefully she's doing well. Hopefully God gave her a piece and understanding and strength to uh to realize that, uh, he makes no mistakes and uh he's her son is resting comfortably now, Sir Kate's what's up? God?
Speaker 3: Think my question?
Speaker 2: Even though the Hornets paid LaMelo Ball already, how can they bring a superstar or savvy event to help them out before he even thinks about leaving.
Speaker 3: I don't think they can.
Speaker 2: Charlotte is not not a preferred destination, just like just like this, We talked about this the other day, Ojoe, just like San Antonio was not a preferred destination.
Speaker 3: They had to be great in the draft.
Speaker 2: Well, you had David Robinson in eighty seven and he kept it afloat, and then you got Tim Duncan, who Robinson still had a year had you know, have some some tread on the tires. But then you get Parker and you got your Nobly and then a couple of years down the road, you ended up getting Kawhi.
Speaker 3: That's how that's how it happens.
Speaker 2: It's not a preferred destination, say like an l A, like a New York Knigs or like you know, yeah, things like that happen.
Speaker 1: Would Boston be a preferred destination.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I mean. All those guys got traded Kg got traded there. Uh, Ray Allen got traded there. Uh, Holiday got traded there. Now they drafted well they got back to back years they got uh uh JB. The next year that I think they got j T. You know, they drafted Rondo, they drafted the Truth, Paul Fears. But no, uh they traded for uh from Zingers. They traded for Derrick White.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So that concludes if by fact, this edition of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join the nationwide five G network. Guys, please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe. To the Nightcap Podcast Feed. Thank you for joining us. I'm your favorite up Shanna Sharp, that guy, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Arnoy the Pro Bowl of the All Pro That's Chad on Yo Senko Johnson.
Speaker 3: Guys, thank you for your support.
Speaker 2: We greatly greatly appreciate that, and go subscribe to the Nightcap Podcast Feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock and what better way to celebrate the twenty twenty five year off to a great start start hopefully for everyone. And if you can't find Shave by Laportier in a city or a state near you, reach out order it. We'll ship it directly to you. Please drink responsibly, Please stay safe. Make sure you go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shayshde Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out everything. Just restop use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We've also dropped new beanis in every color. Also, we've introduced gift cards available from twenty five to five hundred dollars. It takes the guest work out of it and let someone special pick exactly what they want. Fans NFL fans alike, Chiefs. We know a lot of your Chiefs fans and Eagle fans are gonna be in New Orleans. But NFL fans tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans are unselled now the league is penned at the top of the chat VIP meet and greet. Unfortunately, those tickets are sold out, but there are still plenty of tickets left good seats available to attend the big show that be Worth the sixth in New Orleans at the Mahela Jackson Theater.
Speaker 3: Be there.
Speaker 2: We got special guests Coach Prime, Master Ple, Master P and Flavor Flavor just some of the massive, massive list that we have planned for you guys. Both Nightcap and Club Sha Shape both been nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Nightcap has been nominated Outstanding Podcast Art, Sports and Entertainment. Love Sha Shae was nominated Outstanding Podcast Society and Culture, and Myself I've been nominated for Entertainment of the Year for an NAACP Image Award. Go vote for you guys, myself and o Jo. The link is penned in our social bios. Again, that concludes this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. We will see you down the road, probably Saturday, maybe Sunday, but we'll see you.
Speaker 3: Enjoy ojo yo
Speaker 2: The volume