Speaker 1: Here we go transmitting.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Thursday show more than studio. All right, Amy's not here today. She is not feeling well. She did say I'm coming in, and I was like, don't push it. She goes, I'm coming in, said don't push it. She said I'm on the way. I said don't. Then she texted me I just threw up and went home. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: I told her, don't push it.
Speaker 3: Stay home. You could have stayed home. Yeah. So Amy sick today. So we'll go around the room though, and check in with everybody else. We'll start with he would give anything for his hair to grow. And you can see him next month at the Raging Idiots Million Dollars Show.
Speaker 2: It's Eddie everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, So remember I told you when I opened up my Chicken restaurant, like, I have all of these pictures that I've taken with artists that come in the studio, and I'm gonna put it up in the restaurant's and be cool.
Speaker 3: I got a new addition to my restaurant. I just want to jump in for a second to our new listeners.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have a restaurant, No, No, it'll happen someday.
Speaker 2: Though, Okay, I just want people to know it'll never happen.
Speaker 3: No, it's like you know some.
Speaker 4: Artists they like save footage for their documentary. I'm saving this.
Speaker 3: Stuff for my rest No, no, I know, and that's cool, but we just think you'll never have that restaurant. However, what do you have? Check it out?
Speaker 4: I came into work and all of a sudden there was this picture of John Brennan autograph and it says, to Eddie, true story John Brennan, the guy from the real world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: Do you leave everybody one?
Speaker 3: I don't know you have one? Yeah, it's been here since he signed it a long time ago. To pick up behind your desk and put it up there on the wall. That's what someone cleaned your dumpster back there. Oh he was just sitting under my desk.
Speaker 2: You thought he brought it to you and left.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, dud, And I thought that's cool, that'd be perfect on the wall. It still is.
Speaker 2: It still is. It's just been under your desk for a while.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, all right, forget it then that's fun. You guys should clean up back Yeah, we should. Organ is there's space gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was the one who was cleaning up back here because there I literally tripped and we had artists in studio. I tripped over all their stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can do better, We can do better. Thanks, you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Next up, he went to the grand opening of Garth Brooks's new bar, and wherever Garth was awkward, he wasn't far. It's lunch ball. I told you.
Speaker 5: I wrote a negative review because I went to a restaurant said they were open from six am until nine pm. Breakfast place, Yes, And I went, I took kids. You were the kids, Yeah, six thirty four not open on the internet? Set open.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I finally went back and wanted to give them another shot.
Speaker 5: Went afternoon and I said, hey, buddy, by the way, I came by the other day about six thirty four am, and you guys weren't open.
Speaker 2: What's up with that? You said that to them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And you said, buddy, but was it somebody who owned it or just worked there? Got the cash register? Okay?
Speaker 5: He was like, oh yeah, we just don't have enough employees to open that time. I said, oh, okay, maybe you should change your hours on the internet.
Speaker 2: That was it. So I got the update. They don't have enough employees.
Speaker 5: That's the hours they planned to be open when they get a full staff.
Speaker 2: So what would you suggest they do. I think they got to change their hours. We plan to be open these hours, but we may not be.
Speaker 5: No, they need to say, okay, right now, we don't have no staff, so we are open at whatever, eight am whatever.
Speaker 3: They are open some days at six because they could. How about you just give them the benefit of the doubt for a while, so I figured out.
Speaker 5: Then it gets tricky because then you're you're playing yogo with your customers. One day you're open at six, and my stomach, you know, the pav lav thing where you're like, my stomach at six is used to eating your.
Speaker 2: Your foods dog. You're kind of explaining that, Yeah, go ahead, And.
Speaker 5: So then I go one time at six and you're not open. Next day you're opening six. The pav lav dog is not going to work, have la. You're not quite there. However, you see what I'm saying saying.
Speaker 3: I think it's harder though than you think, just to change your hours on the internet, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Oh is I have no idea? I don't know how the internet works. Yeah we know.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not the internet works. Who does that?
Speaker 5: But it's pretty cool when you go to a restaurant, Like I give you Google a restaurant it says open now or closing it soon.
Speaker 3: How do they do that? How do they do they know what time it is? Who does? It's not a person? Okay, there's not.
Speaker 4: Someone at Google being like, oh yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: It's not an operator. It's phenomenal. Hopefully they fix that for you. Hopefully they're little find people to work.
Speaker 2: I would love it because Saturday morning I can go six thirty four and have love and just eat up.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy's not here, But Morgan is.
Speaker 3: She stands probably a five foot zero and she loves a movie with a superhero. It's Morgan. That is true.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So there's these things all over TikTok of men talking about like men's dirtiest secrets when it comes to dating and women. Okay, so I just want your guys's perspective to see if these things are actually true.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, all right?
Speaker 1: Is the theory, like if he wanted to, he would If a guy wants to do something he'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: What is that? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean just in general? I mean that's it's it's priorities.
Speaker 3: And yes, some guys get nervous, but I think most dudes, and not even in dating. But if we want to do something bad enough, we do it. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like whenever you want to get rid of a girl like you, I used how you live twenty minutes old?
Speaker 3: If you wanted to make the time, He's like, I'm so busy. Yeah, I know if you want to make the time, you would you're prioritizing. Yes, the answer is yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then the cablit theory, where basically men don't go their whole lives about having their cab light on, but then one day wake up and decide, you know what, I want to get married, I want to have kids. Their cab light goes on, and the next woman they meet is probably the person they're gonna marry.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're saying there's no I would say no, what do you mean? I don't think there's a for me. There was never a time of like I just was like, you know what, I do want to get married And now whomever comes along, and it works. It works. That didn't happen for me. I never thought I would get married. I made someone that turned my cab light on for me. Then my cab light just didn't turn on as like, oh, here's your timer. Now look for somebody to marry.
Speaker 1: Okay, yours is interesting. So it was always off. But then when you met the right person.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, it's like she reached in and turned it on, okay, Or I turned it onto because I was like, oh, I need to turn the light on it so I can see her better.
Speaker 2: For the analogy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, there wasn't a cab light that was like at thirty one, it's like book it's on. It's like, all right, well now I'm ready to look okay, because I just felt like I was never gonna Maybe my cab light turned on much younger and I realized, well, who cares, it's not gonna work anyway, And I just feel like I'm never gonna get married.
Speaker 2: But no, not for me. I think there's a cab light for me. But I'm a bit different. Eddie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I didn't know I held Yes, well I did, but I didn't know I had a cab light. As soon as I realized that I was going to lose what I had. Oh, she Ultimately, I need to turn this cab light on. Got it, she said, marry me.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: Correct, But you know, I mean I didn't have a cab light, and I didn't know I needed a cab light. But all of a sudden, you're like, I have a cab light. I need to turn this thing on. Bo, let's get married. So I think men do realize there's a point where they're like, I'm just having fun, just having fun.
Speaker 3: Then now I want to get married. Mine was, So both of ours were turned on without us really wanting them turned on. I'm glad mine was. They were for different reasons. Eddie's was I'm going to lose someone if I don't, cause she's telling me. Mine was, I don't want to lose this person, So if I don't, I needed like turn the cab light on. Oh yeah, kind of the same, kind of the same, but a little different. Yeah, all right, any other ones that it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you hang out during the week versus the weekend, you're on the roster. So like if you're just hanging out during the week, you're the roster girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, for sure, I get in a weekend time. You're not a Maine. You're just not, especially if you want it, especially if you even bring it up, if you're or if he's not even bringing it up, You're not a man. You're you're deviled eggs Apiteyeah, you're not part of the main course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're just getting him to the weekend so he can either go out with the main or look for a main.
Speaker 3: And you know what, if the meal's bad, you eat more bread and you're the bread. And sometimes maybe if if the meal doesn't come along and it's not working right on the weekend, he goes and has some more bread. I had a hard time with these analogies. I have one more.
Speaker 1: The guy knows within the first time of meeting you what category he's placing you in, whether you're in the hookup category or like dating girlfriend, wife material.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yes, but there is a little a little room for you know, modifying it. But yes, mostly it's like that. We associate that with everybody we meet. Though, right we meet somebody, we're like, oh I like this person, I don't like. It's hard to get out of that initial phase of what your first impression was.
Speaker 4: Even like friends, you know, like I could be really good friends with this guy or like yeah.
Speaker 3: And eventually you can change, but it's hard to change because you really set your sight on and you hold on to it.
Speaker 2: So yes, for the most part, I would say yes.
Speaker 3: And also if you're a weak night or you're just a hookupp here's a hookup girl.
Speaker 6: This is so wild?
Speaker 2: Is the Men's Dirty Secrets? Unless you get and.
Speaker 3: If you're getting like texts on any night after like eight thirty, oh.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that's like you up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it justly like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Even if you up?
Speaker 3: Really, the only time you ever hear from them is like post eight thirty, probably something else isn't working out and you're like second or third string.
Speaker 2: So those on Men's Dirty Secrets.
Speaker 3: Thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 2: Oh men, no, kick me out of the group now.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: Ray go ahead from Mountain Pine, Arkansas. He used a machine to sleep at night. It took him over forty years to finally get it right. Bobby Bones, thank you very much. So that is interesting because that is what I'm going to talk about here. So I ordered and I put up on Instagram. The new mask, because I have one that just went my nose and it was kind of hurting my nose a little bit. And so I got the full mask of the sea pat machine. So now you don't have to tape your mouth or no.
Speaker 2: I still so I don't take my mouth every night, but just the nose now I do.
Speaker 3: It helps a lot. But I got ordered it, it came, opened it up. It was not the one that I ordered, as a matter of fact, it was and I took a picture of it. They sent me another nose one, but it was an air fit nasal pillow system for her. Oh it's for girls and it only nasal. So I emailed the company. I said, hey, I think this might have been sent to me wrong, Like I'm not sure. Super Cool wasn't complaining and they said, would you take a picture and would you send it to us, I guess proving that you're not stealing it.
Speaker 2: So I did. I took a picture of me wearing it. Give him a big thumbs up.
Speaker 3: That's a funny picture, and I'm like, this is not the I give him the number and everything of the order, but hopefully they laugh at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look like a pillow for her.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, dude, I do look at elephant.
Speaker 2: You do, you really do. I'm dealing with it, and I post on instagrat I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is probably in the top percentage of things that people want to comment about to me because so many people deal with that.
Speaker 2: Nobody talks about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. It is crazy about it. It's crazy. Yeah, sleep to have me a real thing I'm dealing with every day.
Speaker 4: Just start a support gro that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Let's open up the mail bag.
Speaker 3: You send the name mail and we read it on the air.
Speaker 8: To get something.
Speaker 3: We call Bobby's mail bag. Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I went out to my car during my lunch break. I saw a note under my windshow wiper. The note said stop parking in my spot. I've only been at this new job for a few months, work in a lab at a primary care office, and I do know for sure that it was one of the nurses that left the note. However, we do not have a sign parking at this facility. It's just a regular parking lot. I showed the note to my supervisor, who said, well, everybody does pretty much park in the same spot every day.
Speaker 2: I think that's crazy. So I'm thinking about just.
Speaker 3: Getting here a little earlier every day and making sure I park in that spot every day for now on, and then I'll make it my spot.
Speaker 2: How would you react to respond to this? Should I let this go?
Speaker 3: Or should I hold my ground? Sign parking warrior. I'm a very competitive person. If I I you know I when you do that whole what number are you on the diagram?
Speaker 2: I'm a challenger. Oh, I like to challenge people.
Speaker 3: I would say, though, since you're new to the culture, you're new for a few months, you just need to bow out. That's not your it's not your house yet, really, and if other people have lived there longer, they know the rule. It would be like in school if you sit in the same desk every day in third period, and yeah, classes are going in now, but every day you send that third desk from the left and you've been to all and all of a sudden, somebody sits in that seat and you're like, whohoa, whoa, it doesn't feel right, and you go somewhere else because he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Don't. You don't own the seat, but you feel weird about it. You're like, I kind of own that.
Speaker 3: But I guess I would just find a different spot because it's not going to be worth it. For all the awkwardness at work, there's going to be tension that is probably going to end up like stressing you out, making you sick. Who knows it would drive me cruise to put a note like that. I would have much rather someone send an email say hey, I saw you parking that spot. It's fine by me, but just be aware. Everybody kind of has spots already. I mean that's the one I usually park in. Yeah, so they could have handled a lot better. But you're new, So unless you love confrontation, I would just go to a different spot.
Speaker 4: Man, there was a guy that worked in this building, and I have my spot. We all have our spots here that we park in every single day. But if I was ten minutes late, this dude would park in my spot and I got pissed every time.
Speaker 3: You do get and again, you didn't know, but I parked there every day. Yeah, I feel you, parking warrior. It's hard for me to say do the opposite because I would be angry how they handled it. Yeah, but it's not your spot. You're new to working there. You're new to working there, so you got to understand what's happening inside that culture before you start trying to change it. If you want to change it later, all good lunchbox at you, fiel Man.
Speaker 5: I remember the in college you walk into class, you have your seat and someone's in it.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You weirdo?
Speaker 3: An idiot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that person has no right to that spot, so you get their early parker if you want.
Speaker 3: They don't. They don't have the right to it. You're right, right? Is it worth it to you to be to be that tense every day? Because it could be awkward and because you didn't know the rules. But there's no rule. It's an unwritten rule. And no, no, it's written now, it's in a note, it's on your windshoes. It's that Winchel's one thing. I'm like, that's what makes me want to park there. I want to go park there. Now I know the city she's in, Nomen. I would just say, swallow your pride, your new park somewhere else for a while. It's not worth it, it's not that's not worth a fight. That's what I say. For coming from me that means a lot, because oh my god, you're a challenge right, thank you. Close it up. We got your email, I mean ran in on their Now let's find the clothes.
Speaker 8: Bobby sailed.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks back. We got a voicemail asking for advice.
Speaker 9: Here you go, got a nine one one dilemma. Would you guys call nine one one if you saw a car with probably a one to two year old out of their car seat, up walking around, waving out the back window, going probably eighty miles an hour down the highway. So that's the dilemma, and spoiler alert, I did call nine on one, so uh And they said that I should have called.
Speaker 3: I think I said I probably wouldn't have called in that situation. But Lunchbox talked about he saw a kid not in a car seat, pulling out a drive through and he called nine one one, and I didn't remember the story, and we definitely didn't have the audio.
Speaker 2: So you went and track the audio down? No, no, no, I said, I talked about this on air, and you're like, no, you didn't.
Speaker 5: And then Scooba hit me is like, I pulled the audio a long time ago. You never prepped it. So I just kept it. I didn't think you wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I got it. Oh well there you go. Is it the audio of you actually calling? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me calling nine one one one. Okay, why did you not ever bring this?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: You forget I thought I did. Hey, that could even played the month stuff there.
Speaker 3: I guess I called nber one a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you doude like, because I was like, I swear I talked about this, and school was like, what do you remember about this before you called? I remember being in the drive through or picking up my to go order and walking out. I don't remember exactly if I was in the car and they were pulling out of the drive through and there was kids in the car not in the car seat, like going back and forth, and I was like, man, that ain't good.
Speaker 3: They're about to pull out on the road. I just think most people to call nine one. It happened so infrequently that you know exactly what was happening right, so much so much he gets some confused. So here's the call of lunchbox. Do you use your voice where you're like, hey, I'm just like, dude, I don't know serious.
Speaker 2: You know there is no nine one one voice.
Speaker 3: Yes, you definitely heard it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, here's lunch.
Speaker 1: This call Wednesday, March sixth, the time six oh nine pm.
Speaker 7: No more operator.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I'm just leaving the Chick fil A over here on Rosa Parks. And as I was getting in my car, the I saw a car pulling out of the drive through and it had what I would assumes a three to four year old just jumping up and down the front seat, not in a car seat, and I just wanted to see if we could get an officer to respond.
Speaker 7: Okay, was this an abduction?
Speaker 8: No, no, it wasn't an abduction. Like I just mean, like it's you know, kids are supposed to be in car seats, and I just thought so.
Speaker 3: The guy reacted like I would have likes something bad happened. Where's the emergency, Like you're calling that on one now? How would get on this kidnapping?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're just tattletailing.
Speaker 3: Wasn't in a kid.
Speaker 5: He's jumping up and down on the front seat. HENZARNI was supposed to be in the front seat.
Speaker 3: I hear you, I hear you. I Like he said, I would have thought somebody had been kidnapped.
Speaker 8: Well, that the kid was not in a car seat, and I felt like that was very unsafe.
Speaker 7: So I thought I would call you guys, says he seemed that is this car speeding? Are they running lights?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 7: It doesn't seem to be in an immediate danger.
Speaker 8: No, no, it was just like they were pulling out of the Chick fil a drive through. I was walking to my car from inside the restaurant and they were pulling out. And it's a great Honda Accord, and I can give you the license plate. I mean, I can follow them if you need me too, right, No, no, there's no, it's not necessary to follow. We'll we'll dispatch us.
Speaker 7: For future reference and only call the emergency line for imminent danger otherwise called the non emergency Line. You do not, under any circumstances need to follow that car, and we will take care of it. We appreciate your call.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you got in trouble?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I felt like he was like saying, this isn't an emergency.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Now, cops gotta go check it out. They're not going to you, don't think.
Speaker 3: David said, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: No, No.
Speaker 3: The dispatcher is like, yea, we're gonna send someone. Yoga, not going to do that.
Speaker 2: You get in trouble, dude, that's maybe why you didn't tell us. Maybe gombrassed.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: And then he wants a license plate.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's not something, and he's gonna yeah, he never sent a cop. Bety right, he didn't send anyone. You got ghosted by namajuan. Dude, you need to I wish they would have sent a cop to you and gave you a like a verbal one.
Speaker 2: Right resources guys, I see a three or four year old.
Speaker 5: A three or four year old doesn't have the decision making to get in the car seat or not. That is up to the parent and when they are pulling out of the drive onto the road.
Speaker 3: Not imminent danger though, which you could have called the whatever the non emergency number is, all right, what do we learn here? If it's not imminent danger, don't call And you got in trouble, which was just hilarious to me. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: Anika Braham is a second year of VET student at the University of California, and recently she was really sad because last May, her dog Georgia, passed away. She said, you know what, I'm not gonna look for another dog until I graduate vet school. So she's like, I'm gonna do that. And she was online said, oh no, there's a video of a dog needs to be adopted, hasn't been adopted in months. Problem is the dog was overweight. She said, let me go see if I can visit this dog, see what I can do. She took the dog home for a few days, she gave it a new diet, worked with it, and so she's an adopt the dog. And the dog has lost thirty one pounds and is now running because of what Annika did to this dog. So she's a vet and she can do that. But that's really cool. Now the dog is running and loves to chase tennis balls.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: What she made you that with me? No, that's kind of what Kevin Kluge does.
Speaker 3: Dude. Will we do for you? No? Yeah, we make you better? No, I make you come and work out. That's true. But I need somebody to go, hey enough thet notoh of the lifting, go to the tennis ball around? Yeah. I like tennis balls too, Like I want to run and get home. Good for her. I mean the dog is pretty fat, fat dog. Yeah, it was a golden retriever. Yeah, lost thirty pounds. Not can live a golden retrieve in life. That's a great story. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 3: Now let's do a Bobby Bone Show review where we take things from our lives and review them and tell you, yeah, I go for it, or don't go for it.
Speaker 2: Morgan, you're first, all right.
Speaker 1: So I did it. I bought the Dice in Air Rap. You know how I came to you, guys. I was like Apple watch diceon air Wrap.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was a big Dison air wrap person. I voted for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I was like, and they finally got a color that I liked because they switch out all the colors all.
Speaker 3: The time, and I ordered it.
Speaker 2: Explain what that is.
Speaker 3: Like, the Dice in Air Rap.
Speaker 1: So it's essentially a styler while blow drying your hair. So there's a traditional blow dryer that just blow drives your hair, and then there's like stylers, like a curling iron flat iron that.
Speaker 3: Just style your hair. But this does both at the same time. And it wasn't cheap. No, so it needs to be of extreme value.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like it has to be worth it to purchase this, thoughts and totally worth it. Like it cut down my time of blowing my hair and styling my hair. It only like was thirty minutes total tops it normally takes me like forty five minutes to an hour.
Speaker 2: And like it gave me so much volume.
Speaker 3: I looked like.
Speaker 2: Dolly Parton, Like I straight up had like volume hair.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And it stayed throughout the whole night. Not only that, Like I woke up the next morning it was still silent. I was like, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: Like again, definitely not cheap. NEI, there's an Apple Watch, but it was like her one thing she was gonna get. And everybody I know that has like invested in this, like it is totally worth it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's even like a new contraption on it that you put on and you just suction it down on your hair and it takes all the flyaways too. Like the technology is so advanced that it's worth that technology.
Speaker 2: Eddie, do you want to review something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So every time I go to Texas for over the holidays and stay with my in laws. My mother in law makes coffee cake. I love it. I've gotten When I go to Starbucks they have a coffee cake.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's not as good as my You ordered every Starbucks and you guys make fun of me.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't have it and he gets so upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I love coffee cake. Dude.
Speaker 4: At the grocery store, Cinnamon Toast Crunch has come up with a coffee cake mix made of cinnamon toast crunch flavor, and it is so good you have to make it. It's in the box almost like where you find the cakes. You know you're it's worth it, dude, teasy you make it in like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: The coffee cake is delicious. I just like coffee cake. I guess I'm have you had it. I don't like coffee. No, no, it doesn't taste like no.
Speaker 2: No, they just call it because you eat it with your coffee. Correct, always that right. I never give it a fair chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, No. I just heard the word coffee and I was like, I don't like coffee, so I'm not gonna have coffee cake or a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people dip it in their coffee.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm like coffee cake. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna make us a batch. Bring it in. You're gonna try it for the first time. You're gonna love it. My whole life, I thought coffee cake was cake to taste like coffee. No lunchbox with you. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I got the vix one gallon filter free cool missed Ultrasonic humid a fire. You get in a Walmart thirty five forty bucks? Why'd you get it? Whenever I get congested or I'm in vegas? Yeah, allergies, yeah, vague allergies. And I mean that thing will keep your throat soaked and moisturized and it clears up any nasal drainage in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Man, I just let it rain on me, rain on me. So worth the money.
Speaker 2: Say the name of it again, vix.
Speaker 5: One gallon filter free cool, miss Ultrasonic Humid of Fire.
Speaker 2: Let's just link it. Get it today.
Speaker 5: I got it for like thirty five bucks at Walmart. And whoa boy, whenever I start getting congested, pop that sucker.
Speaker 3: On and let's go. That's cool. My review is of a TV show I watched The Night Country on HBO Max. It's Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey did the first season. It's like True Detective. Yeah, yeah, okay, this one's True Detective Night Country with Jodie Foster.
Speaker 2: It's in Alaska. Did anybody watch this?
Speaker 3: No? No. I had high expectations because I loved the first version. Eh, I was disappointed. It was one of the first shows that I've we've invested time in and been disappointed by. Oh wow, it may get great ratings, I'm not sure. I didn't look at any rating. Yeah, it's It's definitely got a paranormal feel to it as well, and I like paranormal.
Speaker 4: But why would we watch a show that's gonna pick up later? Like we have so much to watch. I don't want to wait for episodes for it to pick.
Speaker 3: Up, you know what I mean? Yeah, but I don't think they put that in, Like what the show's about. It's in the plot. It's gonna watched Night Country. It picks a later, yea yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is, if I don't like it in two episodes, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: You give up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do on shows all the time. I won't if it's like six to eight okay, because I'll feel like but I I would see minus only two stars. Hey, but Jody Fox, Jody Fire is awesome. She's great in it. But yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Ray, Do you have anything you want to review?
Speaker 3: Dorm dude? Breaks?
Speaker 2: Did you do one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Our boys, dorm dudes, it doesn't breaks, we get them. Yeah. The memorabilia, did you win?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: I was skeptical. My wife actually started doing it. I talked to her about it. Mm hm yeah, we talked about it. I was like, what do you need? Yeah, let's go again. We got some great stuff. We got a bajon Jersey, We got a football from Shady McCoy, and we got Ray Lewis Jersey. Super Bowl. Yeah, all great, all worth. It came in the mail. And I mean some of these jerseys, even as the tag, are worth one hundred and fifty dollars autograph. Yeah, you've actually got an authentic and so there's ways to actually see while this happened. There's a scanner where you can fact check it all. So they are realistic, real thing. So they do on TikTok do dudes are awesome. We need an interview with them. Medicals Yeah, there's college kids that figured this out. But a break is when they're like, you pay thirty bucks and if they draw one out of eight and you get it in a picture team, you get the thing.
Speaker 2: It's worth like three for intre bucks.
Speaker 3: Man. Everybody's winning. I did it one time in a loss. I'm like, oh no, no, I lose a bunch. Okay, that's how you get all your cards. Yeah, all right, thank you everybody. We'll put all this up on our page. We're reviewed all this stuff. Lunchboxes thing took like an hour to say, but we'll list it so you can see if you want a number one Hot Mama jumping hurdles three times vamp vapo vapo vap o vapo.
Speaker 2: Thanks I forgot what it was for.
Speaker 7: A right.
Speaker 3: This entire trivia game is based on an older generation versus a younger generation, elder versus millennial, answering questions about each other's generation. So it's lunchbox. The oldie Swifty Lauren is the youngie lunch Are you ready right? All right? At first, he's a captain of Krench. He claims all he does is win his goal in Life's win the Loto. He's a businessman making business deals, trying to get money.
Speaker 2: That's his motto. It's lunch Bob.
Speaker 3: Goes crazy. You're up one zero. Yeah, So here are the questions that should be difficult for you because they're not from your generation. Yeah, bring it, but they're not. Though. It's weird. What does the acronym s m H stand for? S m h s m uhh? So much hate? That's incorrect? Guess though, quality, Lauren? How are you good? Good s mh you can steal?
Speaker 2: Shake my head? Correct? One?
Speaker 3: No chance? All right?
Speaker 2: Next up, lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Who played Troy Bolton in High school musical?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's the guy. No, he's not. That's that was gle Hi. What is his name? Oh? My gosh? Who played Troy Bolton in high school? Why are you yelling stop? I'm asking the question. Who played Troy Bolton in high school musical? Five seconds?
Speaker 4: Zach Ef, You act like I didn't know as soon as five Yeah, it's his favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Next up, Robin Finty is the real name of what pop star Robin Finty, Oh, Robin Finty pop star.
Speaker 2: Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 3: Interesting is that the puppy dog version of Olivia?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Incorrect, Laura, would you like to steal?
Speaker 3: That is Rihanna?
Speaker 2: Robin Finty is Rihanna? Oh wow, I see how's going there. Rihanna is more my generation.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever you say, Lunchbox is opponent. Let's introduce her. She's our youngest producer. She's getting married in Man. In this game, she will sleigh as a millennial.
Speaker 2: I'll say it's swifty.
Speaker 3: Okay. Now these questions should be hard for you. Oh that rough for you, Hey, Lauren. In the TV show Full House, what was the name of Uncle Jesse's band? Oh god, I can see it. I can see the Jackets. Oh my god. Mmm, Uncle Jesse's band.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 3: Full House band.
Speaker 2: It's a guess, I think, yeah, it's a guess, Lunchbox. First thing, the possum in my head Jesse and the Rippers? Is that your answer?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: That's correct?
Speaker 3: Wow? Yeah, good John. What was the name of the family sitcom Lauren? Featuring a lovable alien who crashed lands in the garage of a suburban middle class family. His real name on the show is Gordon Shumway, but he goes by a nickname.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the show? An alien that crashes in a garage? Read it one more time.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the family sitcom featuring a lovable alien who crash lands in the garage of a suburban, middle class family. His real name on the show is Gordon Shumway, but he goes by a nickname.
Speaker 2: What's that show that is? That is the alien in my garage?
Speaker 3: Quality? Again?
Speaker 5: That was close alf alf Alien Life Form?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Have known it.
Speaker 10: To come back?
Speaker 3: That's so bad, Lauren, Lauren, you need this one. Which iconic eighties band saying Africa? That is Toto?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How did she get there?
Speaker 3: She's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have got that. Let's walk.
Speaker 2: She got three questions back in her category? Uh, she can't o to see?
Speaker 3: How many of you go? Are you ready go? The first question is what's the name of the wizarding school in the Harry Potter film series? Uh?
Speaker 5: That is Quidditch?
Speaker 3: Incorrect? That is Hogwarts. That's what I'm mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah is the game?
Speaker 3: I know? I couldn't think of the name of k What pop Princess starred in the movie Crossroads Brittany Spears correct? What brand had a pivotal moment in fashion history? In the two thousands by making sweats acceptable and I need to be more specific Juicy Guitore correct what he got to.
Speaker 2: Dude, you never see juicy on the button.
Speaker 3: But all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to get too.
Speaker 3: I should have ready to finished the question though. What nineteen eighty five film Lauren features characters name chunk Mouth, Data and Sloth.
Speaker 2: Oh that is? That is the Goodies? Correct, Eddie.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're a rooting for somebody. I am for sure, Lauren. In nineteen eighty six, the first fatal accident involving an American space craft and flight occurred.
Speaker 2: What was the name of that space shuttle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: God, that was.
Speaker 3: That was in nineteen eighty six, the first fatal accident involving an American spacecraft in flight? What was the name of the space shuttle Apollo thirteen?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? It is this Challenger, Challenger.
Speaker 3: No one needs to get this to tie wow man, Lauren. What show was about a staff of an army hospital in the Korean War who find that laughter is the best way to deal with their situation. It debuted in nineteen seventy two and had the largest finale audience of all time. UMM mash Correct, We have a tie. This is crazy. We have to just have a tie. What is this a tie?
Speaker 2: This is the tie. We just moved.
Speaker 3: We just kicked the can down the road. You guys both want more? Or do you want to call the tie? You get scared? Yeah, he's scared.
Speaker 2: He want to kiss the sister.
Speaker 3: That's okay?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: You know why?
Speaker 2: I want the season the longer, so this idiot has to sit over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Congratulations, well Greg, Greg, game, great game, middlations for both of you.
Speaker 2: Hey, here's your sister. It happens sometimes, No it doesn't. All right, Thank you.
Speaker 3: That is a nice job you too.
Speaker 2: Here's a voicemail from Joy in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: I was just.
Speaker 6: Listening to the segment about lunchbox saying that he got a private singing lesson from Brooks, like that's how he set it up. But that was in fact not the case whatsoever at all, one hundred percent negative. What happened to the new rule that if he bring in clickbait and is not what it actually was introduced as that there's a punishment, because I feel like that punishment would be applicable here because I didn't hear any private singing lesson between Garth books and lunchblops.
Speaker 2: Is that something we said it would be punished.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was after a spilled the tea, because I think he had spilled the tea on me or something and it was fake news.
Speaker 3: I will say then, since I don't remember it, yeah, I can't force it. But now that I've been reminded of it, if it's like overly clickbait from this point on, because that was Yeah, he didn't get a hold on singing lesson with Garth Brook who else got a lesson? Everybody in the bar, and it wasn't a lesson. He was teaching you lyrics regardless. I'm like, I'm not falling to the track and he was doing how to go? That's not a lesson? Why repeat what he's gonna say? That's it, But thank you for minding. If it's so overly clickbait, then there will be a mid punishment. Okay, sometimes it's funny and it's like what Rai's note known for clickbait Ray, Yeah, that's where the name came fround.
Speaker 2: But I hear you. I here's Debbie and Nashville.
Speaker 10: Hey, Bobby, I just wanted to let you guys know that I got scammed last night by guy calling and saying he was Uber support. I am an Uber driver in Nashville, and everything sounded so legit, and they ended up scamming me out of three hundred dollars. So I'm letting you know that. Maybe you can also pass it on to your listeners, sayings.
Speaker 3: Thought it because I'm sure they don't have a database of Uber drivers. I probably just send a message out to a lot of people hope that someone.
Speaker 2: Will have one of them is an Uber driver. Oh man, she sounds like deflated.
Speaker 3: Oh so you don't even trust anymore? Like, I don't know you guys are even real, not scamming me. You could have been in the long long run, like ten years, thirteen years. You guys are really really committed. Yeah, you're really committed. Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 2: I'm not Amy. That's what I yelled to start it. You're not Amy sick, So I'm not Amy starting it off.
Speaker 3: A young woman who went to sleep every night for two years and played music in her headphones for two years has permanent hearing loss.
Speaker 2: Oh not total, but.
Speaker 3: Now she has to wear hearing aids. To compensate. She works as secretary local law firm. She went to the hospital for an ear exam because she was having hearing problems and her super.
Speaker 2: Constantly like, hey, can you not hear me?
Speaker 3: And so, because of the problem and understanding more and more words, she went to the doctor. It turns out the trauma to her ear and her ear drums was because she would listen to the music in her ears loudly as she went to sleep. Guys, that's gonna be us.
Speaker 2: It's not because it's not eight hours of sleep.
Speaker 3: We I mean, we're here for five six hours.
Speaker 2: We have headphones, I wear ears in my ears. However, it's not that loud. What exactly?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: You know what though?
Speaker 4: The other day, I like, I guess Morgan was using my headphones my my little unit here and I put my headphones on and the volume was so low, Mike, I neded' to turn this up. I'm like, I wonder if that's because I have it turned up so high because I'm death or you're forty four?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and things naturally just older and death. That's from odditycentral dot Com.
Speaker 2: Forget so Far.
Speaker 3: Your next beauty trend is available at the grocery store people are using broccoli to apply freckles to their cheeks or gonna be heard about this? No, okay, So you would take the broccoli, the head of the broccoli the that's not the tree part, yeah, not the stem, but the tree not yeah yeah, what would you even call that part of the battle? But we all know what it is, the kind you want to eat and you put it in bronzer and then you dab it on your face because that inconsistent of the top of the broccoli tree supposedly puts freckles on your face in a positive way, but basically use the broccoli as a paint broke.
Speaker 2: I guess do you ever put fake freckles on Morgan?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: I did buy a freckle pin and I tried it once and I thought I looked.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous and nobody else probably noticed it.
Speaker 1: No, But like it was like these little dots and they were so like prominent that I was like, you are gonna have to think those are fake, there's no way, Like it looked like a filter that you would.
Speaker 3: Use on Instagram.
Speaker 2: But did you go too hard? Like could you have gone lighter? Probably?
Speaker 1: But it was my first time and then I was like, this is stupid.
Speaker 3: Why am I doing this?
Speaker 2: You didn't wear it out at all? No, I took it off immediately.
Speaker 3: Airbnb is banning indoor security cameras, which I thought maybe they already had a rule about that.
Speaker 5: No, they have them inside the house, like I stayed at one in Atlanta and it was in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: But then were the rules about, you can't put one in the bathroom, but you can ride where the or the bedroom.
Speaker 5: Can't put in the bedroom or the bathroom, but you could have them in the common areas.
Speaker 3: I hear you, who's gonna really listen to that? If you're gonna put them insie, you're probaly putting them inside everywhere. Yeah, and what if you want to cook in your undies or something, Well that's on you then. But now they're saying no security cameras inside.
Speaker 5: Right, only on the outside of the premises, oh their premises.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks man. A move in the prison that you're in, A move that some might think is overdue. Airbnb is banning indoor security cameras. I guess I already thought they've probably did. I feel like that's weird to be staying somewhere and there's a camera inside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I wonder if people that have them inside will stop Airbnb, or they're gonna take the cameras down.
Speaker 3: Or they just hide them better. Oh yeah, because you could nanny cam those things and nobody would have a bear. Yeah anything, nanny cam the whole place. Biologists encourage people to eat snails and plants, anything that's invasive. A conservation biologist has a new solution to invasive plants and species that take over that just eat them. Doctor Joe Roman says invasive species like European green crabs, Japanese not weed snails the best thing to do eat them up because they're also healthy, and you can they call that s cargo or something. I've never had s carget. I've seen that on a menu.
Speaker 2: I never had a couscous guy though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you eat snails on bear grills? We did? We would you do find them? We did? We found them in the like the water, you cook them. We cooked them. You have to, and that's all we had and we were starving.
Speaker 2: So you can't just eat them.
Speaker 3: We didn't. You probably can, but we made a fire and cooked them because it probably tastes better and isn't a slimy? What did they taste like?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Just like the idea of eating them was kind of gross.
Speaker 3: But really, if you would have said they are little pieces of ham, you would have just felt it was a gross to do. And you guys can watch if you go to Disney. Plus, that's the episode of my wife and I did together. We weren't married at the time, so I did one by myself in Norway, and then the next year we went together and did one of the mountains and we did eat snails and froze and that's when I snuck my my Apple headphones in as contraband you ever said that, Yeah, I think so. And then I was scared to death of getting them wet. So you see me like jumping in the water, But it wasn't because I was trying to save myself.
Speaker 2: I don't want my new Apple headphones to get wet.
Speaker 4: That's really funny, dude, Yeah, because it looks like you're like, oh, I don't want to get wet.
Speaker 3: The true story is you had stuff in it.
Speaker 2: Well, I snuck in headphones. I'd done the show before.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: You're just stuck in the woods and you can't do anything. Yeah, running whild with Bear Girls, Season six, episode eight, Bobby Bone's a Kaitlin Parker in the Sierra Nevada, Nevada.
Speaker 2: She's not Caitling Parker anymore.
Speaker 3: But nope, it's not.
Speaker 2: Season six, episode eight. And then I'm in season five by myself.
Speaker 3: And then finally, if you want to smell like Easter peeps, body spray now exists. Oh was that like sugar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta be like the straight sugar and you can put under your arm marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the discount store five, I was selling bottles of it four five bucks.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: I'm not Amy.
Speaker 2: That's your pile.
Speaker 3: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 5: Let's take a trip to Venus, California, and there's a bunch of break in, smashing, grab robberies going on, people breaking into businesses lately.
Speaker 3: Well, Paul Markham is out for a walk when.
Speaker 5: He hears up it sounds like someone's breaking in somewhere, and he sees someone break into a restaurant and trying to steal the cash register, and he's like, what do I do? This is my community, and he jumps in and tackles the dude wrestles him, says, you're not getting that cash register.
Speaker 6: Ruh.
Speaker 5: Someone go for help, Someone go police, and police arrive, get the guy.
Speaker 2: Do you keep beating the guy up?
Speaker 7: Have to?
Speaker 3: Sure? I think I'm sure because he doesn't. It's not even about him continuing to take the register. If somebody turks whooping him, you're probably just trying to get out of there. And what if he has a weapon, Like, do you have to keep just punching him and beating him unless you can like duct tape them to a seat.
Speaker 2: Sure, but even then that's gonna be hard.
Speaker 3: One v one. Paul Markle must have a background in some sort of hand a hand combat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but no, he just said he doesn't want to say he's a hero, just his duty as a citizen.
Speaker 3: But he's got to have some kind of background in fight, even if it's just fighting a bunch. I imagine he and a little squirrely guy like me. This is gonna be like, I'm gonna call nine one one.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I watch a lot of UFC, and I think I can do a choke hold just from what I want.
Speaker 3: But you got to get there if someone's gonna let you do a choke hold, yes, but you wouldn't be able to get one on me. And I'm a wimp. I can I can choke hold you know. I'm stronger than you. I could beat you up. And I'm a wimp. I can give you the rear naked choke. That's what we do in private. That was telling me something good.