Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Juble Show.
Speaker 2: Gavin is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Brittany for five years, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Gavin, thank you for coming on the show. Not the most fun way to come on, but hopefully we can help you out here. Tell us what's going on with Brittany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, guys, So basically we've been together five years now, but we've got a little bit of baggage because basically I'll just be out there. Like two years ago, she cheated on me with my roommate, who is also my best friend at the time.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was pretty tough. And the thing is.
Speaker 3: Though he moved out, and you know, I stayed with her because I love her, and so you know, we kind of moved on patch things up. It was water under the bridge and everything. But I gotta be honest with you. Like recently, I came home and she came home, and we were all wrapping things up for the night, and I saw her wearing one of my shirts. The only issue is it was one of the shirts that I actually gave this roommate, so huh. It just kind of completely triggered me. I'm like, hey, where'd you get that shirt?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I think you gave it to me like years ago. I'm like, oh, that's interesting. I haven't seen that shirt in years. Like it was just all these memories started coming back, and like I'm just like, I don't know where she could have gotten this shirt because I remember him wearing it, I remember giving it to him.
Speaker 4: It just I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's messing around with that same roommate?
Speaker 3: Now That's the only thing I can really wrap my mind around at this point.
Speaker 1: So you're not friends with this guy anymore? No, why dump the friend and keep the girlfriend?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, And I've gotten this question before. You know a lot of people have said, oh, I can't believe it. You know, you've betrayed like the bro code. But I look at it this way, like, you know, he betrayed me more than anything, because I feel like he came on to her, and she told me that he came on to her.
Speaker 4: It wasn't really like she came on to him type thing.
Speaker 3: And you know, again we've had multiple conversations about this, and you know, I love Brittany.
Speaker 4: You know, we've been together for five years.
Speaker 3: Like we're invested in this. I'm invested into her, and you know, I'm honest with her. So all I want to do is just have her be honest with me.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to catch her anyway on your own yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, like you know, I've tried to check your phone a couple of times, but like each time I do, like it goes into that like timeout thing and the hits a locked and I'm not really able to look at anything before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is when I did it, I was on vacation with another couple, right, and so I was I was like, oh, there's a phone, right because I suspected someone was going on because everybody's outside, and I was like, I'll try it. Right then I got it wrong, and I was like, I know what it is. Also that was shady because she changed it because I used to know what it was anyway, So she changed it and I was like, man, so I was guessing numbers that it could be and then it went in time out for like ten minutes, you know. So then I went back outside and I was like, well, and then the dude that was with us, the other couple that was with us, he went into the bathroom and then he came back out, and then at a different time, each of them went to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: They're like, weird, my phone is locked, both of them. So I'm like, did both of us try to check their phones? That's amazing. All right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store she shops that, so we'll do the usual and we'll call her up, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll say that she's this month's big winner, and we'll see if she sends a flowers see you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, all right, man, play us don't come back and see if we can help you out with to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: On the Table Show, Gavin is on the phone today for to Catch a Teeter and he thinks that his girlfriend of five years, Brittany, might be cheating on him. So we're about to call her and see if we can catch her. But before we do that, Gavin, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about what you think is going on.
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so just real quick, you know, I've been with my girl for five years, and two years ago she cheated on me with my then best friend and roommate. And just the other day, like at the end of the day, I caught her like walking around in this shirt. And this was a shirt that I had actually given to that roommate, and so I was just wondering, like where she got it, And now I got some suspicion.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what kind of shirt? It's not a regular T shirt, right, so this has got to be an obvious shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it has something funny written on it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of like a gag gift type of thing, so you would definitely not mistaken it.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Cool, Well, we were about to call her from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and tell her that she's this month's big winner of thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered to anybody that she wants to see if she sends them to you or somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, is this Britney who's a rewards card member with Yes, Brittany, Please do not hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing call. I'm Cognolotion. Know the year, this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Yay, we're making some noise for you up here in the office.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. Okay, thank you so much for shopping with us. I'm sorry, what did I win the flowers?
Speaker 4: Oh? I sign up for something like that?
Speaker 2: Well you did when you became a rewards card member with us. Yes, every single month. I don't know if you've seen the signage in the store. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who we call up and say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by giving them flowers to be delivered from our floor department. So you've won thirty six longstim red roses to be delivered to anybody that you want. It includes a box of candy and a card.
Speaker 4: Wow, I must have missed the signs. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's how this works.
Speaker 2: I can take the information down over the phone in just a matter of minutes, if you already happen to know who you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I am sending flowers to someone, anybody that you want, as long as in the United States.
Speaker 4: Really okay? H Is it weird to send flowers to a guy?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 4: All right? Okay, then, so I just give you their name, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I would just need the first in the last name of the person that you'd like to send them to. Sure, Jordan, great, And would you like to include a card with it?
Speaker 6: I mean you could just put something like won't you look so cute in your kitchen and like put like a little wink face or something that's silly.
Speaker 4: I think that sounds good.
Speaker 1: I think that's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it might not be fun for Gavin, who's your boyfriend who's on the phone though.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually the Jubil Show. My name is Jubell, I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria, and this is a radio show.
Speaker 2: And your boyfriend Gavin is on the phone because he thought you might be cheating and want to see e'd send flowers to babe?
Speaker 4: What the oh?
Speaker 6: What is going on? I just don't understand. Did the lines get hello.
Speaker 4: No, the lines didn't get crossed, Babe. I called to see what was going on, and now I've found out. I literally don't even know what you're talking about. Oh, you don't know what is going on right now? I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: This is a radio show and we do a segment where we try to catch people cheating, and Gavin might be cheating. And you just sent flowers to some dude named Jordan.
Speaker 1: So who's Jordan?
Speaker 4: You know who Jordan's mean? Yeah, I think we all know who Jordan is.
Speaker 1: What is Jordan the shirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's my former roommate and the guy that cheated on you know that swept with my girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 1: Well, why are you doing it again?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm not. I didn't say I was. Well, then, why the hell did you have a shirt the other night? What shirt are you even talking about? You know, the shirt, the one that has the comedy gag on it. I mean, like, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I gave him that share of years ago, and all of a sudden you just show up wearing it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't understand what the thing is with the shirt. I mean, I do the laundry. You don't do the laundry, so maybe you're just not paying attention.
Speaker 5: But you're also sending him flowers though, Yeah, that's more than the shirt.
Speaker 1: You're sending him flowers.
Speaker 4: Okay? And why why why are you sending him flowers? How long did you two walk? Listen?
Speaker 6: You know what, Gavin, this is really ridiculous because you know, when we had issues, you said you're not going to work as much, You're going to.
Speaker 4: Give me more attention, and then you didn't. Okay, so what did you think I would do? Just sit home seven days a week.
Speaker 6: Alone, not go out at night, just eat dinner on loan when you're working late.
Speaker 4: And just do that forever. No, No, you made promises that you couldn't keep. I have needs.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be alone all the time. That's not what I'm looking for. And you know what, he gives me attention. Jordan gives me attention that you don't give me. And he makes me feel good, which you're too tired to do.
Speaker 1: That doesn't give you a though?
Speaker 5: Wait, so are you like, does he just talk to you and make you feel good? Or does he touch you and make you feel good.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's time spent together, so there's a lot of feel good that's not.
Speaker 4: Happening in my relationship. So that is so.
Speaker 1: Wrong though, when you're in a relationship, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, he's actually in the relationship, So don't even give me. You don't even know the story, you know what, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't excuse the fact that you're cheating on me and that you're that you're still in contact with them. I can't believe this, I really can't. I mean, after all we've been through together, you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: This to me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I'm done, you know, I think I'll get my step tonight.
Speaker 1: I'll be out what this is pretty cold? Girl? What the heck?
Speaker 4: You guys don't know the whole story, so you need to think before you start judging me.
Speaker 1: It's not so much judgment.
Speaker 5: I just hear the attitude in the voice, and I just feel like when people care about each other, they just handle it a little different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but sometimes you're just done and like, this is a really crappy way to catch someone.
Speaker 4: You know and be all speaking now, It's.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 4: Singing up you guys, just stopped anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't say I disagree, you know, Gavin. I mean i'd be mad too, damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Are you all right? Oh man? Uh, I don't know, guys.
Speaker 3: I mean I gotta call some people and go grab some tequila.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. The good news is you're not crazy.
Speaker 2: She does not sound nice to you, Gavin at all, no, man.
Speaker 3: And honestly, you guys, we would do things all the time. We go to movies once a week and everything, and yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just it's just never enough for her.
Speaker 2: So well, I've been in that situation with somebody who is never enough for a lot in my life, and I can tell you you can find someone else who you will be enough for at some point.
Speaker 1: Thanks man, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guys, all right, take care of man. Let us know if you need anything, you will show to catch a cheater.