Speaker 1: Are we going. I think we're rolling. I need that Chevy Dealer Chevy thing to.
Speaker 2: Be welcome the Busting with the Boys with your favorite hosts, Taylor Lawan and Will Compton. Taylor is about to absolutely dominate the Chevy ed that gets popped up here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I popped in some NAD the other day, so I'm really excited to test it out my cognitive function on this read.
Speaker 2: We have a phenomenal episode coming at you. We're gonna talk about college football playoff. Pac Man Jones is zooming in to talk about this fight this weekend on rough and Rowdy YEP, talking NFL headlines.
Speaker 1: Where do the Titans go from here?
Speaker 2: Maybe some year ten, maybe not, but definitely Big ten football. This is this is our this is our trophy to lose. I understand that I'm kind of putting myself in there as a Nebraska.
Speaker 1: No, it's us, It's the whole Big Ten. It's the whole whole Big Ten.
Speaker 2: But that will be that will be up and coming after you absolutely disintegrate and and I think.
Speaker 3: It's important that will brought up the playoffs because it's really started to seem like the playoff picture is starting to emerge, but one team has already won it all. That team is Chevy and it's star player, the Silverado, a truck with unstoppable grit and determination. According to JB Power, Chevy trucks have earned more New Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand. That's some serious hardware, So going head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. Silverado as strong and dependable as the people who drive them.
Speaker 1: For JD Power.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty two US award information, please visit jdpower dot com. Is that overslash forwards forward Slash awards? I see how you do the forward slash and yeah, backwards slash?
Speaker 1: Is that? Yeah? Am I even saying it right? Either? That's outstanding? Hey?
Speaker 3: But also shadowt nad Yeah, that really worked out. That really worked out. Now let's let's let's hop back on that real quick. The college football playoffs, we had a debacle. You me Portnoy big Cat and then is.
Speaker 1: Ed big big Ff, who's a who's an outstanding human being, great personality, a huge Ohio State fan. He is a unit. He is an absolute unit.
Speaker 3: And he we were trying to say, hey, listen, if Michigan's the only team that's in this whole thing. You need to be rooting for Michigan because it makes everybody look better. That blowout, you guys, Team Columbus now looks a whole lot better. Nebraska looks a whole lot better. Which we need to talk about that because Deon Sanders makes me a little nervous about that first game next year.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that in a second. Now.
Speaker 3: I think all us Big ten fans want to see in Ohio State Michigan National Championship fight.
Speaker 1: But a couple of games coming up right now. TCU, Max Duggar, how do you feel about? How is it? Dougan?
Speaker 2: How's dug in about how the playoff has shaped up? Like you guys, like TCU lost, there's still number three Ohio State slizing. Congratulations Mitch. I know Mitch is new to the show. I know everybody keep hearing Mitch's name. Mitch's Ohio State. He loves Ohio State because he played with him back in the n C DOUBLEA back during the day. Yeah, video games, he's been in Ohio State roll prior on that. We'll give him Oha State, but Oha State snuck in. That's something that we obviously didn't see it all coming right, because we're really trying to argue everybody. We all need a back Michigan. We all need to do X, Y and Z. Now Holo States stuck in. We have two Big ten teams in the College feow playoffs. We have three different opportunities now to take out the SEC. I know that's like an anti SEC but also pro Big Ten. So I don't know which one. At the end of the day, as long as the SEC doesn't win, I will be happy if Michigan wins. But to me, as long as the SEC doesn't win, I think that is that is what we need. State wins, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Well. Hang on.
Speaker 2: So if Ohio State wins, then that means Ohio State beat Georgia. I'm throwing a fucking party. If Michigan win. When Michigan beats TCU, and if for Ohoha State were to be Georgia, that is the greatest scenario. That can be the greatest scenario. Those are the national championship. I'm rocking blue like I'm for the boys. I'm for the Michigan boys. At that point Fall State ends up winning, it's like fuck but me, there's like there's there's so much not of a dog in the fight that it's like, fuck, man, I feel bad for the boys of AAAN because they waxed them in the regular season and they kind of slept on them. If that was the case, they would sleep on them in the and that would be fun.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: If the if the game if the greatest rivalry in all of sports.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: We needed him to say that gets to face off in the National Championship just a month out from Michigan beating that ass, more so in the fourth quarter, however, that would be iconic, dude.
Speaker 1: It really would be.
Speaker 3: And listen, if Ohio State can beat Georgia, which I'm praying, I'm praying to the high heavens that Ohio Steak can beat Georgia, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: I do think Michians go in They're gonna take the reason. Why do you want Ohio States to be Georgia Because then the Big ten's one one and I think if we're looking at the big mate, well, let me just say this.
Speaker 3: I will I've said I said in the last podcast, we need everybody behind Michigan. We need everybody behind Michigan for the National Championship. That goes for everybody in the Big Ten. Now I need to practice what I preach. Let's say, in a horrible case scenario, TCU beats Michigan and Ohio State beats Georgia, I'm scarletting Gray and that is because it's bigger than myself. It's bigger than myself. It's about the Big Ten taking over the national championship, the national NCAA landscape, and being the best conference in the whole entire country. I hated saying that, Hey, I know there's a lot of people that are upset about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's perfect.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect little small clip just to have because you might get a little drug by that all all, because make sure that's in the clip to all all because like you don't have to say that yet, you know what I mean. Yeah, but I'm saying you don't even have to preface it, Like you could say I'm rooting for a house hit over Georgia and then be fine with it because you want Big ten to win, Like you'll wear Scarlett and Gray against Georgia, but just completely assume that tc you'll get Michigan if whole State win.
Speaker 3: No, I literally said, in the worst case scenario, worst cacenario, worst case scenario. I think both of us have already said the best case scenario is in Ohio State Michigan National championship.
Speaker 2: The reason both doesn't play is I'm not I'm not either one of these massive rivalries.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm I'm on the coattails, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if let's switch out Michigan for Nebras, not on the coattails you you're right, Yeah, I'm driving this number two team in the gas.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, saying if in the worst case scenario we lose and then Ohio State wins, I will root for Ohio State.
Speaker 1: For the I'm just greater good at the Big ten.
Speaker 3: I know I didn't have to say nothing, but this is me, hopefully big ev people watching watching Mitch. Yeah, and I hope you guys understand like I understand that this is bigger than me. This is bigger than the grand scheme is to get the Big ten to the top. I believe Michigan is going to be the team to do that. I, in my heart of hearts, think they're gonna donkey stomp TCU, Max Duggar Heart and Soul Duggin Heart, Heart and soul, that that horn frogs team. Yeah, heart and soul.
Speaker 1: And his press conference, the ginger hair with the rose cheeks as as he's.
Speaker 3: Crying a little bit melted my heart. And I really hope he has a lot of success, not in this next game, but I think Michion's gonna handle that business.
Speaker 1: And I'm really just praying. I really just don't want to see Georgia again, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Ryan Day does have the yips against Michigan right now.
Speaker 1: I think that's an easy dumb could I mean, he's what, he's zero and two, he's one and two, one and two. The last head coach at Ohio State coach Cooper, and he went one ten and one against Michigan, one ten in one yep, I mean one and two. I don't know if you can say that's the yips yet. That is was his record in eighty nine when he became the head coach. Day.
Speaker 3: I know that, and I think it's ridiculous too that if he were calling for Ryan days head going eleven and one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, people are.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, he's lost five games, that's crazy. Yes, it happens to be against Michigan and that is not okay. Yeah, And there's a couple of a couple of people clamoring about wanting Mike Rabel up in Columbus.
Speaker 1: That is a rule.
Speaker 3: There is a rumor going around. And if Mike Rabel becomes the head coach of Ohio State, I'm scared for the boys in blue. He's he's he would, he would do a great job.
Speaker 1: He'd run that college football landscape. He would.
Speaker 2: Rasca is in that conference now in due time, In due time, boys lay low, stay loan until you come up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But as far as that's all we're doing right now, as far as down until you come up, the JP, as.
Speaker 3: Far as the college Football Playoff goes, public enemy number one is Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, public, Yeah, Georgia absolutely. Yeah. How do you guys feel because JP, like, how how do you hear your South Carolina boy being fans of the SEC.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel hearing all of the we need the Big Ten to win, we root for all each other's schools. Like, I just want to hear what your guys perspective because I see them all out there and I would like to take ahead on and address it as well as I can.
Speaker 4: I just think it sounds corny, especially like Michigan and Ohio State. I can't imagine any SEC. It's like if Auburn was playing in the in the National Championship, Alabama fans are not going to be like we got a ride with Auburn. It's just like it's just different in the SEC. And it's just kind of you guys are sounding like little kids.
Speaker 1: You guys hang on hearing for it. Yeah, Like Eric, that was like directly at me. But there is you are with me?
Speaker 2: You know, well, yeah, I'm with you because I'm again on cotails. There's not like there's more for there's more damage that could be done to you. Yeah, with the Michigan Ohio State thing, then there could be done to me, Like everybody knows. I look at fucking Will again finding a win wherever. You can get a win wherever. But you're gonna lift forever, You're gonna live forever. Why do you feel I just.
Speaker 5: I want to know why you don't want to play Georgia. If you want to claim dominance National Championship claims dominance, that's just for sure. Don't ask how they ask how many? And I'm just saying that the path of Least Resistance. It just is without Georgia in it. I think you just sounds scared.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not playing the game. He already said. I'm scared of Georgia. He said.
Speaker 3: Personally, I'm like, damn, the boys kind of rock now. Georgia is not as good as they were last year, and Michigan's better than they were last night.
Speaker 1: So that's the rest.
Speaker 3: I think, even at the scale. But I think from a talent standpoint, I said this abotutle House state. I think Ohio State technically has more talent in Columbus than they do in Ann Arbor, but coaching, so you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want to like get back at them. You would want like the easy way around it.
Speaker 1: I think the national Championship is gonna feel great no matter what. It's gonna feel great, no matter what. Go horn Frogs. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it, buddy. That that is a sheep fucking move.
Speaker 1: Dude. You hey, hang on, you just.
Speaker 2: Said you want to pass the least Resistance. Yeah, you just said that, and then you just said cheap. Yeah, I fucking did. I really listen, the horn Frogs will get beat. I believe that in my heart and whatever they'll I don't know what the spread's gonna be, but they probably covered that too.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 2: Personally would not mind seeing that matchup again Georgia Michigan because you do get to you can do, you do get to like get back.
Speaker 1: They are the two best teams in the The boys tuck.
Speaker 2: Their tail and ran, like even though you get another they did they mean they weren't they last year in the.
Speaker 1: College We already I don't know if they tuck their tail and ran.
Speaker 2: Ended up just taking a beating, like they had to sit there and watch as they just got thrust it on top of they had to watch like, no, you can't run, you gotta sit here and take this like that's what happened last year.
Speaker 1: That's football. You can't just leave. You can't go like in the third and go, hey boys, we're just done here. You gotta take it. That's they took it. I understand that. But what did we tell with Herbie? I know?
Speaker 2: But that's what that right there, that loss that sticks with you, that's what motivates you the entire offseason to get back where you are. And now you got a potential shot. Either one is gonna be good. For Michigan. But again you you beat you beat Oha State by thirty however, twenty something, whatever it was, you you mop them. Dude, if you could get Georgia again, bro, and right that wrong from last year, Like you gotta be salvating a little bit. I think if you're one of the boys, now I understand, I understand you're we're talking about word I'm talking about if you're the boys, Like, if you're in those four walls, you're almost like you still want Georgia way because you're like, we gotta fucking we gotta come correct, like we gotta see them again.
Speaker 3: I agree with what you're saying, but you're looking at from like a you're playing the game standpoint. I'm looking at it from the outside looking in as a fan. As a fan, I'm like, what is the best easiest way for Michigan to win this game for the less stress, least amount of stress on the fan watching. Yeah, and if I see Stirling Grain for some amazing blue in the National Championship, to me, I'm feeling real comfortable because I believe Ryan Day he's got the yips. I think they figured out the formula to beat Ohio State.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 3: And I know that's like, all right, we know the game plan there. George's got a hell of a lot of talent. They ragged all Tennessee. They've been ragged on everybody except fro Missouri.
Speaker 1: You're not kisses.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like they take they've gone against, they've gone against a harder schedule and have done very well with that schedule.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So for me, I'm like, let's just get this natty, Like what Shane Gillis say. They haven't won anything since Hitler was alive.
Speaker 1: They've won half the national titles since Hitler was alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and trust me, Shane texts me like during the Ohio State games, talking shit, text me yesterday about how Philly's beating the ship of the Titans. Like I'm not getting ragged all by Shamee for like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, this is just I don't know why he's so.
Speaker 3: About in the or Dame either he went to West Point or whatever the fuck he went to shout out the troops.
Speaker 1: I actually love the troops. But we're talking about football right now. Yeah, you know, he loves ball. He loves ball. He loves ball.
Speaker 2: But to answer your question, JP, well, not to answer your question, to answer your statement on it's corny that you guys root for the big picture, he said, corny, the big picture of the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Like this is what I was trying to explain, the big F two, Like.
Speaker 2: Do you want to feel like you're asked when from Michigan was at least respected? Because if Michigan goes in there and gets embarrassed in the College Football playoff and our conference looks just hell a week, dude, like Ohio State, we look weak and you just got dusted by Michigan, like you have zero respect.
Speaker 1: You can't hang your out on nothing.
Speaker 2: The way the SEC has dominated the college football landscape, there's so many rivalries, Like you get to say SEC football is different because they've created it to be such a thing. Alabama almost got in by just saying, hey, we're Alabama, Like you guys need a It.
Speaker 1: Wasn't out there doing that game like he was.
Speaker 2: Just going on to media to or like they almost got in just because they were Alabama.
Speaker 1: Like that's respect to the SEC.
Speaker 2: For us to have any type of validation or for us to have any type of competition with the SEC, or to be in that national like just hey, the Big Ten is the best conference. You have to win a national title, Like you gotta get the college Trophy in.
Speaker 1: The Big Ten champions a long game.
Speaker 2: To do that, you're gonna need You're gonna have to back the team that represents the Big Ten. Now that there's two in there, the entirety of the Big Ten should be rooting for Oha State Michigan all until we get the trophy in. Once you can create that a little bit and start to have momentum and winning, then you.
Speaker 1: Can start to say fuck everybody else.
Speaker 2: Because I'm sit there thinking like, damn, Like I think I would root for I will, but I would be like, that would suck if Wisconsin my nightmares forever, or I was in the Natty trying to win, but I would want them to win because if I get beat I want whoever I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting beat by to be the fucking best.
Speaker 2: So that way, at least you can be like, oh, I lost the best, the best player, the best talent, and until we get that Big Ten, until we get that Natty in the Big Ten, it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Be that way. So for us to get it, we need fucking everybody.
Speaker 2: We need continuity, we need unity, all the Big ten repping, the Big ten schools to bring the natty. It's just like hey, Game of Thrones boys, JB. You haven't watched Kime of Thrones? Who's the enemy and Game Thrones? At first, they're all enemies. They're all fighting over to the throne. They're all fighting for that kingdom, that chair, that seat. We're gonna be the fucking king. But there's an enemy, the White Walkers. The White Walkers are the SEC. That's a tip of the cap to you guys. Let's fucking respect you guys are the White Walkers. What did the king? What did the seven kingdoms have to do to defeat the White Walkers? They all had to stop all their dumb bitch ass bickering rivalries that they got going there, their little agendas and plots of chess. They had to put their sowreds on. They had to come together to defeat a common enemy.
Speaker 1: What's the quote, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Yes, and that and.
Speaker 2: That is what we are facing right now as a Big Ten conference. The White Walkers, the SEC is the enemy. We gotta get them out. We got to bring a national title home to the Big Ten champions.
Speaker 3: Once that comes into Bay Ten, then we can now go back to our respective spots, start playing chess and then go at it. You guys have the luxury, We'll say, you guys have the luxury of hating each other because the SEC conference is that good. SEC wins nast championships all the time. Big Ten gets it over in Alabama. They both have national titles within the last like two decades.
Speaker 2: Fucking South Carolina ended this year like there's articles written, Oh they're the they're the.
Speaker 1: Sneaky best team.
Speaker 2: By the end of the year, Tennessee's back in it like everybody in the SEC besides like Vanderbilt and fucking Miszoo and shitting no disrespect to the boys and A and M they're not really their sort of but everybody else like they got like a fucking shot.
Speaker 1: They got a shot. We don't. We have like a few.
Speaker 2: We we have a few teams, and we need those few teams to be the fucking top the top, because when Michigan gets the national title this year, mark your kolender's boy, September thirtieth. Next year, like we will be going after the national champions and that's where rivalries become greater.
Speaker 4: After hearing your explanation, I'd like to retract my statement. No, no, no, he's got I would never do it, but I respect where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: Oh you're about to hit me with something I did not see coming. He looked over Garrett. You both kind of like nodded. He goes, after you're not here to this. I'm like, this is exactly what he wants to happen. Told there really is. That was outstanding.
Speaker 3: Give the gift of an awesome experience this holiday season with game Time. If you're nervous that you're that your president won't arrive in time, or simply forgot to holiday shop, game Time tickets get delivered to your phone and in box instantly.
Speaker 1: Wow, I had a really good onness show. Yeah I'm good. Yeah, we're good. People know that game Time is the exclusive ticketing partner.
Speaker 3: There's no question that's that's exactly what they are. Game Time has the best tickets and you'll get an awesome price on them. If you haven't given game Time a shot yet, now is the time. We've been getting using game Time all year and went to Michigan, Nebraska. We went to South Carolina, Tennessee. It was Dame Clemson, Notre Dame Clemson Field. Download the game Time app, go to account tab to create a log in and redeem code busting. That's b U S S I N for twenty dollars off your first purchase term supply download game Time, last minute tickets, lowest prices guaranteed.
Speaker 1: And back to the episode.
Speaker 5: What's that I sometimes I didn't really think about until this weekend was that in the Big Ten they need to separate.
Speaker 1: Is it the west or the east?
Speaker 5: Whatever side that has Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State.
Speaker 1: That's the east.
Speaker 3: Okay, Penn State also is in that, right, so they get an insane county.
Speaker 1: Figure that out. I like where our.
Speaker 5: Record is or sure, but what we know what side USC and UCLA is.
Speaker 1: Are probably in the west.
Speaker 3: Well they probably make a West East, who knows, but I think in twenty twenty four when they come in, they're gonna get rid of that and it's going to go back to kind of when we played where it's just like hey, open range, yeah, open range kind of mentality. Because then the college football payoff's gonna go to twelve games as well. So like that whole division stuff and might not it might not age very well in that type of situation.
Speaker 2: But that'll be good. When the it goes to twelve, then it's like, we're not doing all this stuff.
Speaker 1: We're sitting here. We're no longer doing that because now there's three teams. There's twelve teams I can get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would legitly be a hot state Michigan and Penn State in this thing right now. Now at that point you have twelve, we can all sit back and go, hey, everyone, good luck.
Speaker 1: We got to fight our own battles now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, the projected uh like twelve team that they did for this year looks sick, right.
Speaker 3: It looks it could be anyone's game, like an off year like Alabama had, Like they could just go and win it because they're Alabama. Tennessee could have been in there, and who knows what would happen to remattering them in Georgia.
Speaker 1: It would be twelve.
Speaker 3: A twelve game playoff is gonna be outstanding. It's really gonna be cool. I can't wait to see it. It is gonna be going back to the president. Michigan needs to fucking take this thing.
Speaker 1: Home. We need it. You guys got game one against CCU. TCU can be tough. Man.
Speaker 2: Who knows, you never know. I guess no, it's gonna be a game. I'm not the answer. Who knows what's gonna happen. Georgia's I mean, George is fucking tough. Georgia's Georgia's public endemy number one. We've already said that they are fucking good.
Speaker 1: Mitch.
Speaker 2: If you're a house state, it's got to feel like those boys gotta be just excited. They're fucking getting in it because they have such a bad taste in their mouth getting getting dumped by Michigan that they're like, we gotta we gotta be Georgia because in there mine Michigan's gonna beat TCU, and they're like, we fucking got it. It's the same thing on the whole Michigan wanting to probably play Georgia again, like we gotta.
Speaker 1: Get they want Georgia. I know that Michigan wants Georgia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they but in High state's getting their best wide receiver back, Jackson Smith and Jigba. I mean he was out, He's been out Dan near all season, so like he's gonna help a little bit. He's like he had like three hundred yards in the rose ball last year. He's really really good. I'm not sure if he's gonna be able to help the like O High State all that much. Like I'm as an High State fan, I'm nervous going against Georgia. I wanted to play Michigan again because of like the rivalry and everything. It'd be super cool to be in the playoff, but like it's it's an uphill battle for Ohio State to go against Georgeou.
Speaker 3: Should be, though, I mean, they's not pill battle for everybody that's Georgia. USC lost, Like what a fucking bunch of frauds. A bunch of fucking frauds.
Speaker 1: I can't get, Like I get really worked up over it because you're like, how in the fuck, dude, Like you lost so Utah the first game.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get your get like we're gonna get these boys back. You get a neutral site and then you lose to them.
Speaker 1: How bad do they lose by thirty? Bro? Yeah? But it was close. In the first time you look at their up, they were up. They ended up eleven and two.
Speaker 2: After probably the last decade for USC like they're you know, they're yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I get pissed, and I was trying to realize, like it is only year one with Lincoln Riley.
Speaker 3: Do you do you think a hostage should not have gotten in Alabama should have got in.
Speaker 2: No, there's no part of me that thinks Alabama should have gone. Alabama should have never got in, all right, never, I agree with that. I was just asking because there's a lot of people out there that thinks Alabama should be.
Speaker 1: In a little spark.
Speaker 2: To me, it's like there's zero part and Alabama should have never been in there. When Saban, when Saban was on that camera, told my god, when Saban was on that camera talking about how they should basically making the case like he did a great job as always, like that's what he's supposed to do. But I'm like, if this is what Sabin's doing, like that's not this isn't the Alabama team we know to be in the playoff.
Speaker 1: You should not get in that, right For he's a he's a savant.
Speaker 3: Going going back to recruiting too, when you're when these other Big ten teams are in the National Championship, it's gonna help everybody because now Nebraska and all these other schools get to say, hey, this is the best conference, Like, you want to be in the best conference. You want to play here, you want to play the best. Yeah, we're playing the best exactly, and this so it's we need it.
Speaker 1: We also need it.
Speaker 2: That's a good point too, Like that's a good point why we won't continue to just get in why this whole.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, that's brutal. We don't want that. Garrett just asked. If they both go.
Speaker 3: Down, and both Bay ten teams go down in the playoff, it's like, fuck, we're right back to now. SEC's got it because I don't know if TCU is hanging with Georgia. I honestly don't know. The team that's best to hang with Georgia is Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Don't let that. Hey, that hasn't happened.
Speaker 2: Don't let that fucking but I'll let that play out. Your candle going through the steps right now. And it is a nightmare, brother, it's tough. We're a Bay ten podcast right now. Yeah, I hope it doesn't happen. That won't happen. That won't happen.
Speaker 1: No, bad vibes, No bad vibes, no bad vibes, Jack.
Speaker 2: I would love to get your comment and thoughts on on the we both lost the South Carolina Bowl.
Speaker 1: Is that tough?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know if this is like a setup question. Obviously that's tough.
Speaker 1: I just wondering how you're doing.
Speaker 7: I was asking JP said you had great because Tennessee in the last decade has underperformed, killed our hopes, ruined my mental health.
Speaker 8: And we had two losses on the year. We beat Alabama. We had four ranked teams.
Speaker 7: We by far out of all the teams remaining, had the most difficult schedule.
Speaker 8: We lost to Oh yeah, I actually I did make a bet with JP.
Speaker 7: I gotta wear some South Carolina years so I will honor my my.
Speaker 8: Bet with him.
Speaker 1: So tough to see.
Speaker 8: I mean, the photos, I don't know if that's necessary.
Speaker 7: All I know is that we're playing on a New Year's Day Bowl. I don't give a fuck if it's the South Carolina Bowl all you little like you know, the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, and like, yeah, I'm happy with it. But yeah, the whole we lost the South Carolina Bowl. Don't give a fuck because Tennessee. Incredible record, incredible season, didn't in the way we wanted it to, but I'm super happy with our team. We got some promise moving forward, and I stand with coach Hypel.
Speaker 8: Dude is all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hypes the man, but it's tough. Hype is the man. South Carolina really just fucking ruined everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did.
Speaker 7: I was happy that they beat Clemson because you know, it made our loss seem a little bit better. But yeah, at the end of the day, we're playing on New Year's Day. It should be a fun January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, playing in January.
Speaker 8: And one bulls should be a fun game. Hopefully beat Clemson in Miami.
Speaker 1: What bull is it? Yeah, well that's solidble game. I mean it was used to be a BCS Bowl, right.
Speaker 8: I mean yeah in Tennessee.
Speaker 7: Tennessee fans no more than anything, we are like accustomed to going to the music. They called the music Shitty Bowl, and we lost to Purdue last year in horrible fashion in Nashville. So it's it's fun that it's not in Nashville this year. So I'm excited. At the end of the day, Georgia is gonna wipe Big ten and this isn't just coming to y'all.
Speaker 1: But that's Georgia, clearly. I'll let him speak. It's truth.
Speaker 7: I just listened to y'all talk for ten minutes about how you're like yeah, and y'all have joined alliances as the Big ten against the SEC. SEC come, what is it? January ninth will reign supreme as always. So that's where I stand.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how people say, like, oh, the SEC doesn't do that. Injectors do the thing that we're doing. Yeah, for the SEC, like it happens no matter what.
Speaker 7: Like I didn't stand Georgia, like y'all are standing your biggest rivals.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying that the SEC at the end of.
Speaker 1: The day relaxed will.
Speaker 7: But at the end of the day, I really just want I want good football for two more games for that playoff. So if that can be delivered in any fashion, I'll be happy as a fan.
Speaker 3: So Michigan plays TCU in Arizona. Yeah, Rember, uh no, it's just January one.
Speaker 8: Are you gonna go to the National Championship and Michigan makes it?
Speaker 3: I think yeah, I would like to. Yeah, I really thought that far ahead. But if the barstool Bowl game is two days before that in Arizona.
Speaker 8: They haven't announced that game yet, have they.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be Ohio and Wyoming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think big cats jumping out of a plane.
Speaker 1: No, he's not in parachuting. Yeah, intering the National anthough, I don't know he's not. There was so there were there were whispers of that happening. Could you imagine if that didn't go well? I think he'd be going out the way he wanted to go out. Question, no Ques internet to do? To be the Internet in that situation? Is he too heavy to you'd only be like tw hundred and fifty pounds. Oh, you can only be I'm not that not just spectful thing. The big cat. He wears the spank. If he wears, he wears a full I don't know. You're literally did it on the Yeah, he showed it. He's been wearing on him. He did it when we were there.
Speaker 8: He has talked about it.
Speaker 1: He talks about it a lot. Yeah, I know you need to with you need to not do that. No, you need not do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, good luck out there, man. I mean he's got to be under two fifty. I think to jump out of a plane.
Speaker 1: First question was is he too heavy? And that's a that's a whoa, I am too heavy to jump out of a plane. You're six seven, Big Cat's not short. It's it's hard than you, fair, bro, it's hard than you fair. I'm just saying like it.
Speaker 7: Says tandem, tandem, like when you're attached to somebody, which he would have to do unless he does, like, you know, five hundred jumps, which I'm assuming he's not you.
Speaker 8: The max is two hundred and thirty pounds.
Speaker 3: This big cat's not jumping out of that plane. Whoa, dude, don't be don't be that way, dude.
Speaker 1: He's a boy.
Speaker 3: I fucking love big Cat, Big Cat. I love you to death, buddy, but like I also want you to live forever.
Speaker 1: I don't want him to die. JP.
Speaker 3: Don't fucking do that over here. Fucking open season on me right now. God Deon Sanders of the Colorado Buffaloes, dude, let's talk about that. Does he make you a little nervous?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: All the best players from Jackson State, Jackson State, they had the number one player, number one high school player, go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, he's a he's like a kid right now as a freshman, he's gotta transfer to Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't just turn a one and eleven football team into like national dominance.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I'm worried. I need excite. I need Nebraska to be four and o going against Michigan.
Speaker 2: Need them, brother, don't you worry. We're taking care of everything in house right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, I listen. I hope Matt Rule has a lot of success. I hope, I hope he kills it. We know his track order takes a few years, so I just hope he can get these four games in and then it's.
Speaker 2: A different if it's a different style now too, like it's a it's a prime example with with coach Prime leaving Jackson State. He's got a lot of big time recruits, like taking to the internet trying to ever this whole portal thing.
Speaker 1: Is just about to be a free agent frenzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah not even like worse, Like it's not like the NFL's bad, but this is this is gonna be much more than the NFL free agency.
Speaker 3: Like here's gonna be more because there's more, there's more players, and there's more schools.
Speaker 1: But like, legit, how long is the NFL let me give you an example. Okay, I'll finish my love.
Speaker 2: So I don't fully understand how like all the portal dates and everything work. But let's just say you are the prominent left tackle at Michigan like you were in college. You would have an All American year and say you're returning for your senior year. It would be in your best interest even though you're gonna play for Michigan in your senior year, it would still be in your best interest to hit the portal to leverage nil and money to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So even players that are gonna stay, like the portal's gonna be insane coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. So you're saying Nebraska has that. Yeah, I'm saying it could.
Speaker 1: It could.
Speaker 2: We could be on a faster track for maybe Rule doesn't need three years obviously, Like that's just painting expectation, putting expectation on him. But you can go after guys and target guys now from other schools. You're not just looking at in house being like like Dion's coming in, like he feels confident, he should feel confident, Like I think he's a stud. He seems like a stud leader I enjoy that he puts everything in the public eye for everybody to kind of watch you hear all his speeches, his talks to the team like he seems like a good leader and a good football coach, and guys want to play for him.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest thing.
Speaker 2: He can walk in and talk to those do that way because at the end of the day, you're that's a one and eleven program. You're sitting there talking to so you want to you want to say whatever you're saying. I know we haven't gotten to his team meeting speech, but he's talking to these guys thying, I'm bringing my own luggage, like there's your quarterback right there. He's bringing other players, and everybody thinks that's a little bit of like, hey, it's a little od like here's just gonna come in and say these guys are getting spots, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, you want to.
Speaker 2: Have such a first impression of a of like a team meeting like that to weed out people who don't want to be there because you're looking at a one to eleven program. You guys, if we're nervous of being Nebraska, it's like I mean no, unless he just comes out swinging. I think there's probably gonna be a learning curve going from HBCUs to the back twelve, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: I hope you're right, But I do think guys are gonna flock to want to play for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I think that too.
Speaker 3: I think guys don't want to fock to play Roim. So when you look at that transporportal that you were just saying, those guys are gonna look at Buffalo, It's a beautiful place. It's Deon Sanders and they're gonna fucking I was thinking New York too.
Speaker 2: I was like, Buffalo, Buffalo, always talking about He's talking about the Buffalos.
Speaker 1: The Buffaloes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got those guys, they're gonna if you're looking at that, both programs that are down on their luck right now, people are probably gonna swing more towards Colorado because Sanders.
Speaker 1: That's why. Yeah, that's why I had that comment.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't you kind of want Dan because he's from a recruiting standpoint, he can get guys. I think Matt Rule gonna be was on my list extremely Yeah, I know, was on my list.
Speaker 1: I think he would have been on my list. I think the one thing that was serious, he's on my list.
Speaker 5: I think one thing that Dion has now being at a Division I school, recruits or transfer portal from other big schools are going to be more likely to go there than downgrade.
Speaker 1: Not that going to an HBC use a downgrade, but very much into like yeah, yeah, yeah yeah on the bus HBCUs. Yeah. Will said that.
Speaker 5: I just think there's an advantage there saying that Matt Rule have, but Dion's got a different presence.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: He's got yeah yeah, like you got You're gonna get a boost and status.
Speaker 1: Just neighboring up with Dion.
Speaker 5: Sanders, one of the running backs that hit the portal, tweeted at Dion was like, you got room for me?
Speaker 1: I did see that. You're gonna get guys with talent to.
Speaker 3: Go there, Like this could be one of the fastest turnarounds we've ever seen. Yeah, potentially, he's He's at a relevant school that historically has had some success.
Speaker 1: I need to get on the phone coach Rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nebraska's best bet to get people to Lincoln is fat and money and the nil deals. Yeah, you need to be paying people more than any other school.
Speaker 1: I have to be doing some men home visits.
Speaker 2: Hey, brother, Yeah, well what's your record?
Speaker 1: Bits? Hey?
Speaker 2: You see the followers between us and busting and everybody. He wants to shut you out.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be. I hope, I hope. I hope that got Nebraska wins that first game.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys do.
Speaker 2: To Minnesota. Our first game Week zero is against Minnesota home game. Yeah, oh yeah, we need all of.
Speaker 1: Nebraska Boulder for Dion's first home game. Did you see the A D Yeah A D. Yeah. Conference, he's basically begging the fans, saying, please don't sell your tickets, like I don't want to see Red Brother. You're seeing red Yeah he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Baskets fan is like fucking crazy. We have people living in Colorado for decades. Like there's Husker chapters already planted in Colorado. People have moved there just for that game. They bought houses. Yeah, this is this has been premeditated. You will be seeing Red Brother and Dion will be getting that ass whooped, and we will be there supporting the boys. Will we I'll be there supporting the boys, arm in arm yeah, supporting them, motherfuckers do because we are. We're gonna be one to zero coming out of Minnesota. And I know I'm talking out of my ass right now. I'm doing the thing that everybody does not want me to do.
Speaker 1: But I Minnesota's also a team you can't really sleep on either, sleep on them.
Speaker 2: But that's that's I think that's week zero. I believe we are home. I believe it's a home game, home opener.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Oh Colorado, There, No, you're in Colorado. Yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 1: You're going to Minnesota and Colorado. Yes, it is. The bus going too, is just that will trump going.
Speaker 2: I know I have to do my part and play my role, like I I've got to help, and that's my way of helping.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know what I mean. And then I want to take a week off.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a little break, might have something else to do with busting, and then we're gonna be there for Michigan. I'm talking three other first four games. You're gonna have full support from the boy. I'll be doing my part, Like, just give me the title, Like what's what was killer Presley in North Carolina?
Speaker 1: The Morale coach I'll be the morale standing, morale coach. I'll be the morale coach for the Oscars.
Speaker 3: To hit twelve and oh in your mind. Somehow every single week you found a way to win.
Speaker 2: I'm not twelve and oh yet, because again, I don't want to put that kind of pressure on the boys.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about throughout this season that just happened. You found a silver line and everything. Oh yeah, I'm always gonna figure out. I'm always gonna spin a win somehow, you know, like Jersey Jerry with the signs figured out a win somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I think it's gonna be I I want to go to that game. I'm coming with you. Good. I need you, like if it like I didn't know, you're like, oh are we going? Or is it you? I didn't know if it's like are you saying all the Buston's going?
Speaker 3: I don't know about I don't know about Nebraska Minnesota. Like I'll let you have that one. I'll let you go to that one by yourself, like good luck, buddy, but like Colorado, I'll be in Boulder with you.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Good listen, everybody's welcome to join me. Like I'll fucking well, ready to suit up. I'll be wearing red that day Deane comes to that bag. Then you know it's just business. It's just business.
Speaker 1: Damn. That would be That would be crazy, wouldn't that be wild? Yeah, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: Now the game, the goal would be to interview Dion while we're there, because Dion, like we're gonna have to I'm gonna have to try and get in his head a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get that, I'm with you. Yeah, Well you.
Speaker 2: Literally get and you literally just said he could pay you off. So I don't know if you're actually with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he hasn't paid me off yet. We're good. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: He has un lessons in the bag. And then like I say, you're going, hey man, I'm with you, Like, are you right now?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I'll let you know. You'll know if I'm not.
Speaker 3: You will absolutely be aware. We should get Matt Rule and Dion before the game. Yeah, we could probably that, I bet absolutely.
Speaker 2: I gotta send this a little video for your boys already in there working in the recruiting game a little bit.
Speaker 1: I fucking love that. You know, we were talking about long game, how we've always played.
Speaker 2: We were already planted in Colorado like it's inevitable that they're gonna see red. We interrupt this episode to bring you Georgia Boot. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take these boys off. They hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort orself.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You, if you have a dad out there, you're an outdoorsman, you need to get these boots. Obviously, they have the comfort technology of an athletic shoot backed to do a great looking boot. Yes, you can wear them around the house and do stuff comfortably. But if you're an outdoors person or your dad is, I'm telling you these are the boots you want. Whether you're working on your feet all day, you're out hunting, working around the house, grilling out with your boys, out in the cold weather, stomping around in the snow. These bootstole sacrifice comfort or style. Head over to georgiaboot dot com use code busting that's bussi in for over a generous twenty percent off. Christmas is coming, Get your dad, get your boys, get your girl, get your outdoors person some Georgia boots.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode. You know who else won their little long game, AJ Brown. Yeah, my tweet did not go well. AJ got AJ. Essentially he won. AJ got the W. Yeah, like the Eagles really didn't get a W when whatever happened. The Egles also got W because they have Aj.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything that happened between AJ and the Titans and the offseason, like during Draft night, all the articles, like all the people on Twitter, going our social media going after him, like this is the back and forth, the entire thing. Like when you're AJ Brown, you when you're visualizing catches and touchdowns and celebrations and everything else. Like it couldn't have went any better for him yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fact that they called that one play incomplete that would have been a touchdown and the very next play double move for a touchdown. I was like, man, he was just destined for this. Yeah, because he did the little celebration.
Speaker 2: It's like that's a good celebration, Like I'm gonna whoop your ass, I'm gonna love you afterwards, like once he did the spake and then the hug, I was like, oh man, then it got called back.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, he's gonna be sick that they got called back, and.
Speaker 2: Then the dude a double move and then everybody's like, oh Pi, it's like dude broke him off and he was falling and he just ran ran him.
Speaker 1: Over on the way to the end zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he scored and then was literally just like you you don't and then he scored again later in the game.
Speaker 1: Like those are the those are the too.
Speaker 2: He had two touchdowns, but one was called back, so yeah, two touchdowns. But that's literally like you know when you're when you're when you're playing like high school ball, you're about to play a rifle, and you just visualize you making the best plays and everybody seeing him back all the fucking haters this day, like I'm about to show out that happens.
Speaker 7: I feel like he has a calendar and he had that day's circle was like and he's had it circles since literally the day he got dr reading traded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a it was a wallpaper on his phone.
Speaker 7: And as a Titans fan, it's it hurts a lot, but I was also extremely happy for him because he's killing it and he's kind of had a couple like three week span where he wasn't like traditionally being like the guy on their team.
Speaker 8: But he's very much now solidified back is.
Speaker 2: I mean him and him and Devonte Smith. Oh my fucking yeah. They have a great receiving corps.
Speaker 8: The Eagles are ye are.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah. Their penalties were terrible.
Speaker 3: They had so many. They literally try to keep the Titans in that game, and it just didn't go well for me sitting there still part of the team. Yeah, I'm like, it's it's a difficult thing to defend.
Speaker 1: I think gonna find it.
Speaker 2: How was it for you watching the game now, like a few weeks out, just watching the season unfold?
Speaker 1: It sucks because you're not really like when you're when when you're on I R.
Speaker 3: You're not really around the team like you go in you do treatment, but you're doing treatment when everyone's in meetings. Like the only time I see the boys is like today and Tuesdays and that's it.
Speaker 1: They come in an off day.
Speaker 3: So it's I went and watched the film with the on line today and I was like talking to Dennis daily about couple of things you could do differently or like help them out with some stuff and and Nick, but like for real, like the farther when you're on IR and this happened in twenty twenty. The farther you're removed from it, the more you feel like you're less a part of it. Yeah, you know, and it's just the reality. I like people on social media coming at me being like, why aren't you in the sidelines. Well, it's just that's a team rule. Otherwise I would be on the sideline for every game. Absolutely, yeah, And you go watch that. It's like when Philly on that first drive and when what you're saying like, no IR guys are allowed, no IR guys are allowed on the sideline. Yes, otherwise I would literally travel the games. That would be I would love that. But when you watch the Philadelphia Eagles on offense, travel like it looked so easy for them to go and score on that first drive, if you're like, damn, like I hope the boys are ready and then Derek held only thirty yards total.
Speaker 1: Fuck man, It's just it's hard. It's hard to see it and you can't help.
Speaker 3: But when you're watching the game being like, damn, I wonder you played the ego game in your head, like if I was out there, I could have helped more.
Speaker 1: I could have done next Y and Z.
Speaker 3: But it's just you know, if I was out there, probably wouldn't be It wouldn't have been a whole lot different based on how the day was going for everybody.
Speaker 1: Traylon getting hurt. Someone told me we might have to pull this stuff. Fucking yeah, what is that was insane? Bro, that was insane.
Speaker 3: Someone told me that his stats at this point in the year are like very was that you, Garrett?
Speaker 1: You said that to me. Someone said to me that they're very similar to A. J. Brown, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know their first year is a rookie because AJ wasn't as explosive in the beginning of the year as he was later in the.
Speaker 3: Year, and trailing seems like he's coming along like he seems like he's really.
Speaker 1: That because there's so much of a comparison, since there.
Speaker 3: There has to be yeah, traded blah blah blah, and then yeah, that's that's a crazy deal.
Speaker 2: You knowles are tough, man, Like we're talking about Monte Smith and A J and their passing attack, but just a week or two ago they rushed for like like.
Speaker 1: Three hundred something yard off. It's the line is elite of elite.
Speaker 2: I mean if they're and holding the King to thirty yards. Yeah, Ryan completed eleven passes. Like their defense is fucking good. They're they're pressuring the quarterback and getting sacks without blitzing. Yeah, and that's when you know you're fucking dominant because you can drop seven guys in the coverage, seven eight guys in the coverage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you rush for and get home that fast. That the fastest. That's tough.
Speaker 3: They're d lines, legit, But they have no dudes that are like like a von Miller type guy like Fletcher Cox is there, but Fletcher Cox is getting old like he is.
Speaker 1: He's still a stud.
Speaker 3: Like you saw him Chase Downtannehill on that third and three and end up being what fourth and five?
Speaker 1: He got a sack on that play. He's still a stud.
Speaker 3: But there's really they just got dudes that have juice and have juice and that are fucking going right.
Speaker 1: Now and they're roll.
Speaker 2: When you got a team who like they all believe in each other themselves, the locker room and even look at that they're making, it's like it's all the vibes are up, like.
Speaker 1: That one game earlier in the year, and they're all riding the.
Speaker 2: Bike right afterwards to get ready for the Thursday night game and just having fun. Like they they're one of those teams that are just fucking rolling and they're gonna be tough to beat and be.
Speaker 3: On another team like I feel like the With This Way a couple of years ago, where you like, look at them on the sound like they have a good locker room, Like you look at the Titans and be like, hey, they look like they're having fun. They all like each other, They're having a good time. When I was watching that game yesterday, it really seemed like, Man, the Eagles probably have a fire locker room.
Speaker 1: They have a bunch of dudes that just love each other. Yeah, and they drop that.
Speaker 3: I think Jason Kelsey is a He just seems like an outstanding leader.
Speaker 1: He seems like that fucking dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jalen seem and good for Jalen too, all the all the shit he had to go through in college and beast.
Speaker 1: He's the bucking beast and did it the right way in college too.
Speaker 2: Like he got benched, was very humble about it, like supportive of it. Was Tua right, supportive of Tua stayed for a second and then and then transferred and then to control and was like a leader on that team in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: And such a short time too it which is hard to do.
Speaker 2: There were a couple of things to where he would post they somebody would post for him him working out right after the game, and which I thought was funny left at at the time.
Speaker 1: But no, he's he's he's done it. I feel like you gotta be happy for him. You gotta be happy for Aj too.
Speaker 3: Du Like it sucks, like as a as a Tennessee Titan and as a fan watching that shit sucked yesterday, But AJ like being a player in the NFL. You want everybody to get paid and have success, and it seems like Aj it all worked out for him that way.
Speaker 1: You wish he was with the Titans.
Speaker 3: I mean you do. And everyone's probably coming at John's head right now. Hindsight's twenty twenty. There's three sides to every story. AJ side, John side, and then the truth because AJ's he probably was asking for a lot more. They were weren't willing to give it. The Eagles were giving whatever it was. It sucks and we always using the tree J on one day he thinks, so, yeah, I do right. I hope so I do.
Speaker 1: I think he'll come on, especially now, Yeah, especially now. Yeah, he's a fucking stud. ND. I shot him. I shot him just the eyes yesterday he responded to you, good morning.
Speaker 2: He was like nine in the morning. I just shot him the eyes and he just responded, it's up to day family. That was.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Damn just chuckle. I was like, man, I wonder what's gonna happen today. And then it fucking happened.
Speaker 3: That second after that touchdown, not the one that got called back, his second touchdown that he had. That ball was perfectly placed. AJ did not think he was getting the ball in that player. He just kind of looked up and there was and it was.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, he's he's a hell of a player. He's a hell of a player. Not only that, the Philly Christmas album. I know that pains buddy. That fucking hurts me so bad. So two years ago Taylor had an idea for Busting to uh do a Christmas album. He was like this when the Barstool Phone was big, and he's like, hey, we should do a Christmas album.
Speaker 1: All funds go to the Barstool fund.
Speaker 2: And we should have essentially we should have artists and people. That's pretty much been on the pod. We just do a Christmas album sing our favorite.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was it was get people run the league to do it. Get players run the league to do it. That have either been on or you get a Rogers or I think I've brought up Deavante Adams, like get a bunch of guys and do a Christmas album and then all of it goes to the barstool fund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was a couple of year years ago. That was you.
Speaker 2: I mean you were traveling back and forth to Arizona. At the end of the day, we we I dropped the ball. I say I because I was like, yo, yeah, we can get this done. But there's just there's so many logistics of getting it down. However, now that the Philly Christmas album dropped.
Speaker 1: It's dropping December twenty third.
Speaker 3: Put that in our chat, like I'm gonna buy that kill It's good they got that guys. Fucking who's a yes sayidde?
Speaker 1: He hits that crushed it. I mean me, it makes.
Speaker 3: Me sick, like I feel like the dude had the idea for the internet, and then the Internet came out two years later, He's like, fuck, I could have done that. You know well that uh the Italian job, man, fuck you will you know what happened.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got an idea. Yeah, I know, I know what you had. The idea you told me. I didn't execute it, so I'll take the plane. Listen, dude, it just hurts me. It hurts me so bad. I'm super happy for those dudes. It seems like it's gonna be awesome. Oh, they sell, they're selling the job. They that dude who say his name again, Jordan Mylotta. He was the one rocking the boys shirt, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? With his uh, I caused my cleats. I know. I went on the the Eagles fucking comments and everyone was like, where's the shirt.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, it's in our bio. Go get that thing, dude, that fucking I'm there. That thing is gonna be a huge success. I'm stowed for them. It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: I know, dude.
Speaker 3: Philly's a crazy fan town, a fucking crazy fantown. Like if you're successful in Philly, you're a god. But man, I bet you they turn you so fast on a fucking dime, on a dime. Speaking of turning on a dime, dude, what's going on over your ten? Do you like, do you want to talk about your ten or you kind of want.
Speaker 2: To at this point, so like two weeks and went by, it's almost like at the end of the day, here's where it's at. Your ten happened? Yeah, I mean you. I was like, you know, everything, what have I said on the podcast or what have I said public? Because there's been so many conversations. I don't want to be redundant. Here's what happened. In a nutshell, we got to And the reason I get a little like iffy talking about it because I'm kind of like, who gives a fuck anymore? Not on like not playing, like I'm still trying to play, Like I'll still play. I was just asked to be radio silent, but it's like, oh, you know, at this point it's gone so far, like I want to just that's the entire point of like doing all this stuff we do to let people peek behind the curtain and if there's any player out there at the end of the day, like playing nine years and if if guys got if we can put guys on game by just giving them a peek behind the curtain by talking about all this stuff openly. Then that's a win in itself too, because I could say nothing could happen, and then everybody's like.
Speaker 1: Well what ended up happening with that whole ordeal?
Speaker 2: Ultimately, we I was in Atlanta, we had the contract ready to go, both parties had the amendment and a side contract in place that fully separated me from the gambling and the content stuff that I was doing. Now, two things with that going into it. Of course I assumed or we assume the risk, Like we even talked about it before the season, like, hey, what if you're like what if you do play this year or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, well, I don't think what if you play out? Oh okay, what if you do play? Like doing it like standing up the gaming show? YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, realistically, it doesn't seem like I will get a call to play your tim because the case race, you're doing all this stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm out there allowed all this, just all this stuff with Barston. You're a GM's nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, for what are we doing a thirty three year old practice squad players?
Speaker 1: What else about to stay with the Atlanta Falcons at first.
Speaker 2: So going into it, it's like I'm going to fully lean into the content and everything else I have gone on off the field a because I enjoyed it. And it's like, be like if if a team happens to call me towards the end of the year, like I will stay in some sort of shape to go do a workout and basically check the boxes that we've been checking.
Speaker 1: And uh, you.
Speaker 2: Just assume the risk, like I'm probably playing myself out even if I stand up this about the bus, but who cares?
Speaker 1: This is the this is the rot.
Speaker 2: I'm going like this, the transition beyond football is gonna pay me more than being in football.
Speaker 1: And I really fucking enjoy it.
Speaker 2: So and then on the uh on the NFL side, because they're about to come into this because they put a halt to it and said, hey, this agreement is far off, like you would be in direct violation. This will not work for us. YadA, YadA, YadA. This at first was telephone hearsay all that. Yeah, and on the NFL thing that to you, this is when we turned it in. Hey, we'll be good to go. Here about fifteen twenty minutes. We so you and the Atlanta Falcons turned it into the NFL. Yes, So New York calls you and said, correct the NFL. Yeah, the League office talks to the Falcons and basically says, this isn't gonna work. This is this is very far off will would need to do. And this wasn't in writing. So this is all hearsay. But at that point in time, it was seen to be I would have to terminate all agreements with Barstool, I would have to divest and payback compensation that I've received thus far off the field, and I would have to delete all of my content that is out there that pertains the gambling, and then I can sign me and Barsel would then sign an agreement with the NFL complying that I will not be breaking the rules and violations while I'm playing the calling it the year ten period. Yeah, when you're here, when that's hearsay, of course, that's like, yo, that's unreasonable as fuck. Yeah, extremely, But from the NFL standpoint, this is such a random, weird, unique situation that of course you're going to default to the number one priority is.
Speaker 1: Protect the shield.
Speaker 2: So it's like oh, here's a gambling case, Like we're not going to get this isn't where no one's this is not about to go under our nose and us not.
Speaker 1: Say anything about it.
Speaker 2: So of course, whether or not it's an overreaction, when that happened, it put everything on pause to where it's like, Okay, it seems like this isn't going to get sorted out within the next twenty four hours. So I drive back home, make Thanksgiving and all that stuff. Yeah, which was awesome. So all the unreasonable ass like all the hearsay on the phone, we're wanting that in writing because now we feel I'll say, I feel as if this is an irrational ass to pay back conversation or to do things. At the end of the day, I'll bend any which way to play legally to play football, but it's not like I need to.
Speaker 1: We had the bust that we've had bust.
Speaker 2: We've been doing the podcast for three years now and I've played in the league. Again, I understand the gambling issue. So we wanted it in writing so then we could go to the NFLPA because we thought the NFLPA could help us or help me out a little bit. Did the whole thing, the cryout thing on the NFLPA that was kind of like another week all that goes by is holiday weekend.
Speaker 1: Again, before you talk about your tweeting and everything you did, how did the NFLP respond.
Speaker 2: To you before they was? They were not the most helpful. They were not the most helpful. We were working with the lawyer from the NFLPA and essentially he was like, let me see your your individual agreement.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that would have to be terminated. Fair.
Speaker 2: At this point we had already talked to barstool, Barstools willing to do whatever possible. They're like, hey, yeah, we'll terminate this. We'll like whatever you need to do. We want to support you playing football if you want to play football.
Speaker 1: And so he'say, yeah, you're gonna have to terminate that. And then the busting thing.
Speaker 2: We're trying to ask questions right and these are like we're getting it.
Speaker 1: This is in text messaging.
Speaker 2: It seems like Will need to delete all agreements with barstool, and we're like, uh, bust with the boys question Mark, yeah, everything. It seems like he shouldn't be working with barstool while playing in the league. It's like Okay, that's the irrational part. Why what is the reason? Yeah, this is the this is the PA at this point, like why what is the reasoning? Like because like we need something that shows why what happened.
Speaker 1: There's a dozen players at least.
Speaker 2: Now that have podcasts while playing in the NFL, sponsored by production companies who sell their ass who do everything.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: There's a Patrick Peterson I think it is with CBS Sports. You got new heights there with Jukes who knows who owns them? Like, you have so many different things going on that players are doing in the league. Now, it's like, why do I have to terminate the busting agreement which brings you involved? So now there's multiple parties that they're want to see agreement. So then you got to go down another rabbit hole on like hey, we need to get permission on your end. Your agency has to do their due diligence because you're their client and you are their number one priority. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, it matters what Hey, how could this or Loup and Taylor in now like there we went down so many pass and dead ends that from my seat, I felt like the PA wasn't helping me out.
Speaker 1: The way that they should be.
Speaker 2: More of, like, hey, can we get actual effort and urgency to look at all of this fine print so you can at least tell me reasoning why I need to terminate all of these things.
Speaker 1: I understand the gambling.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why you're just saying you can't work with it seems like they want once you're working with barstool, It's just like, well that's obvious, Like, oh, you don't want it's the barstool thing now, so you're just wanting things back and forth.
Speaker 1: Bro, there were so many obnoxis. I know I've talked to you of updates you I feel like as much abom Maybe there's some that I haven't because at this point there's so many redundant conversations happening. You go down all these.
Speaker 2: Roads and you just come to a dead end, and ultimately people just get to where they kind of the cya cover your ass and to men to where it's like, hey, we think this is good, but we can't.
Speaker 1: Tell you that nothing won't happen, which is like that's not solid enough for me to hear, Like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, if the NFL just wakes up when the down on the wrong side of the bed and they want to make a deal about this, could they potentially maybe somewhere in this language so you don't know. It's got It got so frustrating to where it's like, we have a busting agent. We have I have an NFL agent, a busting agent. The Falcons were involved. The Falcons are kind of like, hey, as long as you get all your ducks in order and we can make this thing happen.
Speaker 1: Well, like we're still down, like we're supportive.
Speaker 2: We get all this shit you got going on, then you kind of laugh and make a joke. This is hilarious, all for a thirty three year old practice squall player. But it's like they were in it initially. Then it was like the PA, both of my agents? Who else my agent?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, your agency ended up getting involved.
Speaker 2: There were so many dead end conversations to where the bust an agent he was just like, hey, like do you want me? They just call the NFL directly because he's like, there's a contact that I can get to where we know who the person is from the league office. The contact, So he calls the NFL directly and may have a conversation going back and forth to where it's like, hey, you don't need to see all the contract agreements that Will has going on off the field. All you need to know is that we will sign whatever necessary and terminate to do whatever makes him legal. There's no need to see all the contract that go there's no need to see all the writing language. There's multiple parties involved because there's multiple people involved, Like it's not just Will, there's other factors. There's Barstool, there's you. There's just so many other factors. You don't need to see that stuff, Like it's kind of like a none of your business.
Speaker 1: Or need to know. We'll give you what you need to know on a need to know basis type of thing.
Speaker 2: So they went back and forth on figuring out solutions that could happen now as we sit here today on Monday, over the weekend, bus an agent gets off the phone with the NFL. Bus An agent talks with Barstool, goes up that ladder because there's obviously more involved than just Barseol, Like it's Barseool and then it's pen National Gaming. So there's intricacies in the contract that involves both of them.
Speaker 1: So barcel can be good, but then they have to go up.
Speaker 2: The ladder with pen on making sure that this is all viable because I'm willing to terminate certain agreements, divesting certain.
Speaker 1: Compensation to play and be eligible for your ten.
Speaker 2: And once that letter gets reviewed and check marked by Pin, we now hold the letter again. We give it to the league as a draft, as a draft up to make sure the league thinks it's compliant with the league rules.
Speaker 1: Then we take the draft back.
Speaker 2: Then we pick up the phone, Hey, Falcons, are we still trying to make this happen.
Speaker 1: If the answer is.
Speaker 2: Yes, we then take the draft, execute it as a final document, give it to all parties involved, and then I can sign, and then I sign and your ten is activated.
Speaker 1: But that is I say, nutshell, that was a little long way to there.
Speaker 2: But overall those are all that's the webbing of this entire situation. And again, nobody's fault. The risk was assumed. The NFL is just seeing something come across their desks. It's yeah, you protect like, hey, there's too much going on here, Like yeah, it's easy to just go in and say these two things side by side. Obviously, Will's not going to terminate all these things that just play football, because uh, that would make sense for him personally.
Speaker 1: But it's like, hey, we have.
Speaker 2: All of our ducks in a road to where we would do all this stuff and jump over all these hurdles, so that your tennis of possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it really like I explained it, well, Yeah, I think you did an incredible job at that. You really know. I feel like you guys are caught up. Okay, I know.
Speaker 2: Once I started to go, I was like, I might as well just try and connect out the dots.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's hard to.
Speaker 3: Explain something when you don't know what you can and cannot say. Well, like you said, you're playing in a gray area. But you did a good job of being very clear by everything you said. And I don't want to make it seem like it's anybody's fault. Oh oh oh, because I did.
Speaker 2: I was kind of I was kind of saying that the PA should have helped me out more. Then I take to social media because I'm getting told by the way I'm saying all this, and I was I was like, hey, you should probably remain quiet until all this stuff can figure it can get figured out, so I'm just fuck it type of thing.
Speaker 1: Let's just talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because when you when you send that tweet out, that's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, That's what it's kind of. I was like, Hey, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Take the social media because the strength we need strength to numbers and social media.
Speaker 1: Like the Boys Rys Ride, no matter how you talk about the Boys Ride, like it got out there.
Speaker 2: Ever, there's so many people from the PA, and that's where it's like, I hate saying I wish they would have supported me more because you say they like they're all paint brushes one thing. But there are a lot of true, like awesome people that work for the PA, and they're all reaching out to me to where if I'm sitting there and had my address book out to where it's like all these people could help me, those are the ones reaching out figuring it out. And the same lawyers there. It went from one lawyer to three warriors were involved. It was like the number one priority. It felt like it anyway, That's I guess that's all that matters is I felt like I was being a priority in that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're getting it figured out.
Speaker 2: We got more figured out in two hours and by the next morning that we had in a few days like a weekend and the in a monday, like we got more figured out from that fucking tweet.
Speaker 3: Now you know how I feel with the NFLPA. I'm not a huge I'm not a huge fan of PA. I've had my chorrels with them and their issues. But playing Devil's advocate on everything, I think the issue that everyone's running into is gambling is so new in the in the the world of NFL and what's allowed what's not allowed. The NFL has a specific thing with is it FanDuel. They're like sponsored by FanDuel. Fanduels the official sponsor of the NFL. Oh yeah, so like the NFL is fully involved in gambling now, but the players cannot gamble, which is completely understandable.
Speaker 1: However, that's hypocrisy at its highest line, I know. But it's also but also a players to a different game. That's h forgovers.
Speaker 3: Joe Jackson is your easiest one to get. You should not be able to gamble on the sport you play. There's inside information instead of training. You should not be able to do that. If you're not playing now when you're signed and you say okay, I'm not going to gamble, then I think you're more than okay.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 3: Issue that the NFLP is running to, and I might be just throwing stones and hoping something, throwing something at a wall and hoping it sticks, is the collective bargaining agreement happened in what twenty twenty twenty eighteen? So in twenty eighteen, gambling was not legal nationwide or in certain amount of state and stuff like that, and neither was like the marijuana thing wasn't figured out. So when it comes to marijuana and gambling, because it has not been collective bargained and it leaves a lot of gray area for the NFL and the NFLPA, the NFLPA doesn't know what laid they had to stand on when it comes to, hey, we need to get this player who has gambled in the NFL, And the NFL doesn't know whether or not they're like, do we make an example of this guy like we did Calvin Ridley or do we let it go? Like how strong is our stance on gambling right now? So I think you're getting caught in a cross ones being a trailblazer in the sepe of situation, you're you're kind of a man alone with two teams. One's your enemy, one's not your enemy. Like you're kind of like everyone could be friends, but everyone's still keeping their cards close to their vest right.
Speaker 2: Now, right because no one knows what the other people sitting around the table.
Speaker 1: I think it as well because.
Speaker 3: Some guys could go and gamble. I know guys in the NFL that gamble. Not an NFL, but they gamble all over the place, which is perfectly fine and legal. But there is that like that you have had bet the bus where you bet on NFL teams, or you say, hey, I would take this under I would take the tightens over this team and stuff like that, and that's technically not allowed.
Speaker 1: But if you stop.
Speaker 3: Doing it and he's signed a contract saying hey, like I'm not getting compensated for anything regarding betting, then what's the issue here?
Speaker 1: You know exactly?
Speaker 2: Like the frustrating thing for me is like you're trying to understand all those things while like hearing conversations and getting triggered because you're like you agree, so I'm getting I'm getting I'm getting penalized when I was What I was doing was completely legal.
Speaker 1: At the time. Like, I'm not an active player in the league, so I.
Speaker 2: Might not ever get that call. So I'm I'm basically in another career. I'm in another job now. I'm wanting to play all side and do whatever necessary. It just seems like this, this is the longest conversation, and these are just the most hoops to jump through just to just to basically get.
Speaker 1: To, Hey, we kind of don't know right what's the offense here.
Speaker 3: There's all pointing guns at each other right now. Yeah, it's a tough situation. I hope it all gets I hope it all gets figured out, and I hope the NFLPA takes a stance with you and fights for you a little bit.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I think they're in a very tricky situation. So it's very hard for them to say, Okay, we're gonna fight for Will Compton, like you said, when they're looking at from a priority standpoint. This is not like a massive contract thing. This is a thirty three year old practice called player and that I'm.
Speaker 1: Just doubling down the jokes. I know you don't, I know you don't. I don't want people listening to be like it was gonna go out Will. It's like there's times where you got to zoom out and see it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the zooming out part and knowing that my side is, hey, we'll do whatever it takes, Like, yeah, does it sound like it's common sense to terminate this contract that you're looking at for this amount of money I would be making on practice squad and potentially for a few weeks in the NFL. It's like no, but you don't need to worry about what decision I might be making.
Speaker 1: Just know that we're willing to bend any which way to make it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because sometimes, like when I was on the phone with somebody from the PA, he's like, well, I'm gonna be honest, Like I want to personally apologize to you because I actually saw this situation last week and he goes and I just talked to my head, Oh, there's no way Will's gonna do that to play. But he's like, no, talking with you and hearing all the context obviously, like he's like, I'm sorry, I'll get on this right now.
Speaker 1: It's it wasn't like he was the direct contact I needed. He just called up right away and Don Davis is Don David, shout out Don Davis, no free shout us to the boy.
Speaker 2: But he was like, he's like, bro, he was like, uh. He was like, dude, I apologize, like we'll get we'll get everything on this. I just I had no clue that it was this much of an ordeal until you know, I'm getting text saying that you posted this. I'm seeing that, and he's like, look, you guys are killing him. By the way, that's neither here nor there. But it started to get it started to get figured out. The balls are to go fast. Like that's when it started to work. When I took to social media versus hey, radio silence cause it's just dude, lawyers get involved, the suits get involved.
Speaker 1: There's such a negotiating Text can be an issue sometimes yeah, and there can be issues.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that is the fucking year ten update. Boys, that's a lot. And the whole thing was this. I know we can transition and we got to get the pac Man as well, but what sucked that's taken so long.
Speaker 1: It's like I would have probably been I would have been on the goal.
Speaker 2: Was I would be on pre peace squad, get acclimated for a week, then you get active. Now we're at a point to where as I'm talking right now, the Falcons are now on a bye week. So now there's a bye week in place, and then it's like there's only four weeks left.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd have to get on practice.
Speaker 3: You'd have to get on practice squad next week, get acclimated for that week, and then be active for the next three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get a credited season.
Speaker 2: Goal to get a tenth year credited is three NFL games. It's like I would have to call up Arthur. Hey, brother, be honest with me. What are we thinking?
Speaker 1: Right? And Arthur's that dude. Arthur would have a candid conversation with you.
Speaker 3: For sure, Yeah, I know, I do you have if you were to get a credit season this year, would you have ten credited seasons or would you have nine credit seasons?
Speaker 2: I believe. I believe ten credited season. Oh no, I know ten credited seasons, nine accrued seasons?
Speaker 1: What does it? A crude mean?
Speaker 2: So crude means like, you know, what is it seven or eight games you got to play to get in a crude season.
Speaker 1: That's toward free agency. Okay, your rookie year when you want practice squad are you in fifty three?
Speaker 2: But your practice squad season gets counted as a credited season the moment you get vested. So the moment I watch you, you're one practice squad not credited.
Speaker 1: You're two, three and four.
Speaker 2: I was on the team all credited once year five started, and I got those three games to get a credited fifth year. Now that I'm vested, that practice squad year now becomes credited because I gotten I got vested.
Speaker 3: You did a great job explaining that, and your hand gestures were incredible too.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. That was really nice.
Speaker 2: I was really big because I was explaining it to JP on holding. I was like, here's the draft of the document. Now we give it to so and so. Now we're holding it again. Now we call Atlanta. Hey, are we doing this? Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: Now we execute the agreement and everything's in place. That was an incredible story. I'm glad you caught everybody up. People are really anxious to hear that. But we have fifteen minutes till peg man, I'm sure it's like thirteen minutes now, Oh, we have ten minutes to do. Shout out, no free shadowt Ladies and gentlemen. We interrupt this podcast to bring you another ad read, and that is whistle Pig Whiskey. Our bust and whiskey is now out. Jack McPherson is ripping on the corner getting this whiskey for us. It is delicious, It tastes great. It gives you a little bit of nerves when you first put in your mouth and all of a sudden the thing pops in as then all of a sudden you put it down your throat, and my guy, what a warming sensation. The perfect thing to have in these colder months is our bust and whistle Pig whiskey. We are so lucky and fortunate to be with whistle Pig, such an outstanding product, such outstanding people. And this thing goes great with anything. This thing goes good on the rocks. Make yourself a nice little drink, a little cocktail if you will.
Speaker 1: I prefer neat. He prefers meat. He's a neat guy, dude.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need all the fluff of anything, did He's gonna take a little swig and enjoy it. If you click the link in the YouTube description, you can buy this now. It ships to only a certain amount of states. But if you know a buddy, see a friend, help a friend, go to a state that does ship you ship it to them, they ship it to you. People helping people, powerful stuff. Take a little that is that is my thing? Yeah it was. It was big hugs, twny kiss.
Speaker 2: Also so also it's in every retailer that carries whistle Pig. So if you call the retail, your local retail, say, hey, do you guys care was the pick of the answer is yes, they're carrying our bourbon. I will I'm gonna just go ahead and take us it, take us it man, and yeah, I'll let people know what you're about to taste. You're gonna taste a little heat up front, and the minute it goes to your throat, it is again I've explained this before.
Speaker 1: It is like a hammock sitting in the backyard. It's smooth going down.
Speaker 2: Your throat, and right about now it should warmly be sitting on the top of your stomach, and it is. It's very smooth. Again, a little heat up front and it's very smooth going down. But this bourbon is awesome. Get it anywhere. Click to the link in the YouTube description below and buy it.
Speaker 1: Now back to the episode, Our.
Speaker 3: Boys, It's time for the greatest segment you've ever heard in your entire life.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 3: Shout out of the week our favorite police officer and man of the people, Blossy, You're up first.
Speaker 9: My shout out this week I kind of came up. It was supposed to be right after Thanksgiving, but unfortunately I had to shout out to forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, who you shout out? The third string qb Oh Rock Perdy.
Speaker 9: He tore it up, he saved us, might lead us to a super Bowl. But my shout out this week. It kind of happened over Thanksgiving. I went over to a friend's house. They asked me to get something out of the refrigerator. I went to the refrigerator. He's like, no, no, no, not that one, the one in the garage. And I was like, oh, the one in the garage. And it brought me back to my childhood of when I'd go to friends houses and they had the garage, the garage refrigerator. Anytime you'd open that thing, that's where all the best snacks were, That's where all the good soda was, and then there was the case of like the cases of beer in there. So my shout out, no free shoutout goes to the garage fridge.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's a good one. That's a solid one.
Speaker 3: Game Cox number one fan Jack McPherson was sick. Now better positive attitude, buddy, Let's see what you got.
Speaker 1: Jack, Is something wrong, brother.
Speaker 8: He said, Game Cocks number one.
Speaker 1: I know, but that your money room.
Speaker 8: I'm coming off a tough week, but I know I'm good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was sick, so obviously my shoutout is going to revolve around that.
Speaker 8: But it's not necessarily when you're sick.
Speaker 7: It's just whenever maybe it's a little chilly in the room, you need a little bit extra comfortability. When there's that perfect blanket in the corner of the living room and you're like hanging out on the couch, grabbing that blanket, getting nice and cozy, snuggling up for a bit, shout out to the blanket being comfortable.
Speaker 2: It's that moment too, when you catch the blanket just laying over there, You're like, what it's like, so yo, am I about to physically put energy in the getting.
Speaker 1: Up and going to grab it.
Speaker 8: It's even arms length.
Speaker 1: Yeah a little Oh yeah, I have it. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: That was good Jack, for all the adversity you've been through. That was good to work last week.
Speaker 1: I know he did. I know I checked on him a couple of times. Makes you, baby, what you got?
Speaker 6: So this one, I don't know how you guys will feel about. It's not the best, I don't think.
Speaker 1: But listen, let's start over. Yeah, start over what you got buddy this week. It's not something that happens all the time.
Speaker 6: But say you're like out walking with a bunch of friends and like you're walking through a patch of grass or something and that where there might be dog shit they you you're you're walking. Next thing, you know, like a couple of minutes later down down the road while you're walking, like damn it. So I was like ship, Like what is that? I was that person that stepped in that ship? But my shout out, no free shout out goes to that when you're not that person, and then you can rag on the dude that did step in the ship. You stepped in dog shit, you smell like shit, your shoes, you're dirty, and just being able to rag on that person when like it's embarrassing, Like after you do step in it and.
Speaker 1: You're like, fuck, what do you gotta get it? Damn, that's wild you set it up. I was like, no matter what said, I got a fucking joke on him.
Speaker 5: All right, So mine, It's been a long time since I've done this one, but I like to shout out the guy that spent six grand in the merch store on Black Friday.
Speaker 1: And we'll get you on the bus here soon. That'sio's big time. What is stuff? Bro?
Speaker 4: Wait till Garrett tells you some new details about him later, beauty, stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't wait. What's his name? Patrick? Ryan? Shout out? Patrick A R JP. My shout out, start over what you got JP? My shout out, no free shout out. Oh.
Speaker 4: When you're traveling, your room can get a little messy. Your room gets messy and you start kind of like throwing your clothes around. But there's always one spot where you keep some clothes. You're like, maybe i'll wear this tomorrow. So my shout out, no free shoutout goes to that chair in your room that you put all your clothes on that you're being too lazy about that you might put on the next day.
Speaker 2: That's a hitter, Yes, sir, Yeah, yes, sir. Oh wow, I don't I don't know mine right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was actually trying to think of mine too, but yeah, Jack Jack did rattle my brain a little bit, so I'll head it go ahead, all right. So I love the shadow no fore shadow jackhead about saving that seeing that blanket get a little extra comfort. But I love when you walk into a room that you're going to sleep in and it's freezing in there. You grab those blankets and you put them on you, and you're legit cold like I'm actually I wasn't this cold a second ago. I just put the blankets on me, and now I'm shivering, and my shadow shadow goes to that transition time between super cold and perfectly comfortable. There's nothing better than getting cocooned in there. Your face is a little cold. I like to take my feet out too of the blanket. I like to have my feet out there so I can just stay aware. And when that cocoon kind of warms up, your body heat kind of takes it all in and you're now insulated.
Speaker 1: What a feeling that is. That's a good one, Thanks buddy. Oh God, damn well. My shot out no free shoutout.
Speaker 10: Goes to uh the Michigan wolf Ines fireplaces elaborate.
Speaker 1: Now that we've decorated the house for Christmas and we're in the spirit.
Speaker 2: That would be a good conversation too, by the way, but our uh our ten footer lit up beautifully.
Speaker 1: You have the Christmas lights, the garland going up the side, like you just have the scene. We even moved furniture around a little bit, re situated it. You saw it, yeah, and it's just cozy.
Speaker 2: And then when you get it's that time of year to where you turn on the fireplace and you get that fire going the scene.
Speaker 1: It's hard to beat that scene. Like there are a lot of people who hate what that it gets dark early around like five o'clock at night, at five o'clock in the day now four thirty. But I enjoy it just because we get that.
Speaker 2: Scene longer at night, whether we're watching a movie, watching Netflix, but when that fire is cracking and then you got the Christmas lights up, like, I really do enjoy it. My shout out no for shadow goes specifically to fireplaces to take it just a.
Speaker 3: Step further when it's all dark outside and you turn on the lights off and the only light is the fireplace and you look over and you see your significant other and they're just glowing from the fireplace.
Speaker 1: What a feeling? What a feeling? And you think what everybody thinks? Do we want to get up down on the floor right now? And yeah? Right, because why wouldn't you? Batman did it? Yeah, so he did do it, didn't he? I think probably a universal what's up? Gas?
Speaker 2: Just turn that we just turned? Just turn that button on. Yeah, probably no crackling. When I said that, I was like, man.
Speaker 1: Does it crackle?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. That's tough. But what's even more tough is Will doesn't have a real tree?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah? He said ten footer?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I walked up to that thing and I just nothing. Here's what I saw, and I saw JP I I that's an L. That's an I told you. That's all you had to say. It's an L.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to bear because the basically I'm lazy. I think the concept we always got a real tree growing up, We always had to go to the tree park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we always had to go to the tree park. What you doing with that? You're good? Gree park.
Speaker 2: My dad would cut one down. We'd always bring a real one in. And so there's no question that I'm really letting a lot of people down.
Speaker 1: Your family, Yeah, my family the worst part. But it's so yeah, we have a fake tree like we're it's we're a fake tree family. Like no clean up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wish I had to smell a pine, but no cleanup, Like you take that down. You have it all year round. It's it just sits in the closet like it's an L. I'm willing to take It's an L. I'm willing.
Speaker 1: I am How long for? How long are you this? Do you do this forever? No?
Speaker 2: Because charl and I sit there and talk, We're like, yeah, we need a whether we get the tradition going as rue gets older, like to where we go to uh like a tree park and one down, and so the thing is like, I don't want to cut a tree.
Speaker 3: Down there, you really, that's not even that's something you don't have to do. You or to a tree lot and you pick out a tree and you say when you need to deliver that next time, we'll be there on the thirtieth and you all perfect deliver. Yes, they will literally put it up for you and then take it down. All you have to do is sweep up the little pine needles. See, I didn't know that. I thought I'm putting this motherfucker off. I thought I'm cutting it down. I'm putting it up. We gotta do away with it.
Speaker 2: And I just remember every time I would have to, I would have to pause my video game to get up and go help put the tree up, like, go help set it in the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm all down for paying the ornaments and shit.
Speaker 2: But and then when Chris was over and like you're playing that new video game and you gotta pause because they're like, hey, we're putting the tree or setting the tree outside by the road. You're like, fuck, so.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that. It's a fake tree, do that. Yeah, I didn't even know that that was the thing. My man's past traumas were coming up to haunt them. Well, I'm gonna give you a little tip with the fake tree.
Speaker 5: You know, the little broomsticks or like the Walgreens or something that's scented.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. I don't think so I'll get you on with me on game, brother, I'll get you on what did you do just get a real tree, dude, just like the scent that will like back up not having a real tree. Have you seen a new movie Spirited? Is it Spirited? It's good? I liked it. What is it? Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds. It's like a musical movie. I liked it. Ude, Oh you did like it?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: But I'm not a musical guy. I thought I'm not either. I thought the singing was a little like all right, like fucking I kind of liked it. I liked it the choreographed dances and all that. I watched hair spray on the way home from Arizona yesterday. That's funny. See, I never watched a song and dance guy. I guess I am. I do like musicals. Never was a musical guy. Do we need your ready for this? Uh? Yeah, five minutes. Go ahead, Blossie.
Speaker 2: We are now probably about to read an ad read and then we will jump into the pac Man Jones or the pac Man Jones interview.
Speaker 1: We talked to him about Rough and Rowdy coming up this weekend.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to ask you, guys, one simple question, do you want a better sex life? If so, you're not alone. Up to fifty percent of men have symptoms that get in the way of war wanting to enjoy and have a good time having sex. But Roman is here to help the boys. Roman is the digital health clinic for men. Roman addresses a variety of sexual health needs for men. Roman offers genuine medication and helps achieve.
Speaker 1: And maintain a long lasting erection. They have these Roman Swipes.
Speaker 2: They're discrete wipes that help you last four times longer in bed.
Speaker 1: At Roman, there are no waiting rooms, no hassle.
Speaker 2: It's just a straightforward digital experience from the comfort of your own home. Everything arrives in discrete packaging with free two day shipping. I'm about to tell you where you need to go to get Roman to learn more about how you can achieve your personal sexual health goals Goals. Go to Row dot Co Slash Busting Boys again. That is Ro dot Co Slash Busting Boys. You're going to get twenty percent off your entire first order shop Roman Shop the Boys.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode, Yeah, what's up? What's going on? Hey?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what pack. First impression. First impression seeing your dreads like phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Buddy, Thank you brother. Hey, pack. Why don't you have a fat lip in right now? It was it was, it was on the way. It was we got the lip on the way, dude, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Mm yeah, bro, we got to like, I know, we're gonna do a fun little fifteen minute deal right here, but we got to get you on the bus for real.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, yeah, I'm with you, bro.
Speaker 2: Let's do it because not only are you fighting this week in a rough and rowdy which we'll talk about, but you also co host with I am Athletes. So I feel like that collab just has to happen, you know what I mean. It wouldn't be right if it didn't. Let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Where all located? Nashville? Oh shit, I was.
Speaker 11: Just fucking there when last night I drove back, I got mad away morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I had a big signing. We had a big signing in Nashville. Me d Y and uh Lynn Dale and Chris Johnson.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 1: You think Chris Lindell would tell us right right like they were just they were just on the podcast real, Yeah, when you were in that Bengals hat when you're in Nashville.
Speaker 11: Uh No, I didn't have the Bengals at home, but I was rooming for the Bengals.
Speaker 3: You're room for the Bengals, And it's hard to hear, buddy, that's hard to hear because they got two Titan fans in the back that do production for us, and they were just giving you massive flowers. Returning being a stud, low Key called you a legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah for Tennessee. I appreciate it. I appreciate it. Yeah, I appreciate that. But let's get into this fight. Man.
Speaker 3: So owen one going in a rough and round of you're fighting the same guy you did last time?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about one? And Oh, they just didn't let me.
Speaker 11: I just didn't win on the They in their opinion, In my opinion.
Speaker 1: I won. You won through that fight.
Speaker 3: And why would they give you the the L when you think you deserve the W?
Speaker 1: Like, why do you think it went the other way with the judges?
Speaker 11: I just think he knew a little bit more tactics than I did, you know what I mean? Being the champion, He've had obviously a lot more experience than I have. The ring was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, so I it's a lot of things that I know now that I didn't all the first fight, So shout out to Bobby Man as a person. Bobby is cool, but I'm gonna whoop his ass come Friday night.
Speaker 1: See, I I caught that first fight.
Speaker 2: Like I would say he won the fight, but only because, like you just said it, like the size of the ring, Like he just kept you on the ropes all time, to where you couldn't really have any disses creating any distance and swing on him. He kind of just leaned on you in one by points, I guess. And there're three women rounds, Like are you still doing one minute rounds this week?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna be longer? Is it gonna be the same rounds? Women a rounds again?
Speaker 11: But this is gonna be a broad It's not gonna be that shit what it was last time. Somebody's gonna get hit, and I don't think it's gonna be me.
Speaker 2: Are you bringing the culture out like you guys were you guys were out there they were allowed last time. Do we have more people? Are we gonna get some more pac Man Jones fans in the building?
Speaker 11: And you know how we travel I don't know how Bobby traveled, but in my cast we we don't mind getting on the road, so we'll be up in boom.
Speaker 8: Fuck to.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm.
Speaker 11: Saying, with a big lip in with some of that packed man smoking, we're gonna be in the building.
Speaker 3: You say, uh, there's a lot of things he knew that you didn't know. What what's your game plan going into this fight right now? A little bit of distance.
Speaker 1: Win by any mean necessary?
Speaker 3: With with uh three women in a rounds, you gotta do a lot of damage quick.
Speaker 7: You call a.
Speaker 1: Knockout by distance, I ain't no distance.
Speaker 3: You gotta get up in there because the way we'll explain it to me is he has you up against the ropes quite a bit.
Speaker 2: But it's because he's leaning into the first he's not swinging it hit him in the body like he's just he just didn't have any separation where he's literally like head down, kind of like leaning into his body and just the ref would have to break it up. By the time you break it up two or three times, the round's fucking over. Yeah, you know what I mean. He's a champ, so he was gonna win by points. But guess what I got something for that ship this time.
Speaker 1: I can't wait can you tell us any kind of secret, like what that might be with that fucking boxing match.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you that we're gonna be fighting like we in the back, like I'm coming out the project or somewhere and all that boxing ship is out the window.
Speaker 1: We got a fucking minute. I gotta I gotta go whip his ass convincingly every round for a minute.
Speaker 2: What what makes you want to get back in the ring, Like what makes you want to box and get in the ring, especially like when you're doing stuff off the field like you're already doing.
Speaker 11: You know, that's just that that that that is that fire in me, and that's this would be when I get to do the celebrity boxing. This be my time where I can, you know, undo the seat belt and be packed man instead of being at him every day. So it's good for me because to take a little edge off, you know, and I get to do something that I really enjoy doing. I only been doing this down there a year now, so I'm just getting better every week, Like I think it. I think, uh, I'm better if the rounds was longer because I'm pretty smart as far as going back. That's saying what the coaches is saying and going doing it. It's hard to do it in a minute, but I'm eager. Man, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's it'd have been outstanding fight. What how did you get into this situation where you're doing rough and rowdy?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How was this present? Was this presented to you or did someone come to you and say, hey, we need you.
Speaker 11: So I've seen him fight and me and de Deon is like my dad, y'all know that. He was like, hey, man, you want to fight? I want you to fight on referen rowdy. He was like bar stools. You want to fight on bar stools. I'm like, ship, yeah, I fight. I didn't turned it down, no fight. So, uh, I seen that Bobby was the champ. I actually called Pat McAfee at the time while he was on live Aaron told him that I would whoop his ass.
Speaker 1: And then that's how it all started. You said you would have Bobby's ass or Pat's ass. Bobby's got you.
Speaker 2: Because Bobby's a champ. I feel like he's just been the champ the whole time. Hadn't he How many fights does he won?
Speaker 1: Eight? Yeah? Eight? He'll billy fights, just fucking wrecking dudes out there, and Bobby a tough kid. Though.
Speaker 11: Now I ain't trying to take nothing away from Bobby, but I'm fucking tough.
Speaker 1: I'm really Yeah, I liked your your pac Man Adam analogy that was that fired me up a little bit, Like, I'll probably place an irresponsible wager on you come this weekend.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because you know the seat belt coming off this weekend.
Speaker 1: You know, I have to.
Speaker 11: I'm my father, uncle, husband, wife, I mean husband, whoa now? But yeah, man, so my life is different. You know, people think that I'm so right right and out and this and that, but that's the complete opposite of of.
Speaker 1: Me as a person. Really.
Speaker 11: Now, I do have my times, like I just said, when I take the seatbelt out, but it's the time and the place for everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did I did?
Speaker 2: I love to have a I cannot believe he was in Nashville last week. Tailor and I were in New York and they're like, Hey, would you guys want to pac Man come on? Our first question is always can they come on the bus? Like is there any shot we can get him in Nashville? And they're like, probably not because he's you know, he's doing stuff and promoting and.
Speaker 3: Literally told us he's not traveling right now. Yeah, he's not traveling right now, he's training, and.
Speaker 11: So we're all right, Well, I had to go to Nashville because they was paying big money, so back the money was calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is Brandon Marshall taking care of you guys over at I am Athlete? Be better?
Speaker 2: You're already on the You're already, like co host the show is did he already?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 11: Did?
Speaker 1: Has he already? Has he already taken care of you? Well, I'm I'm up on the contract if that's what you're asking me. Contract with Iron Athlete.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what are you asking me? Are you asking me? Is my contract up? Am I working on the new deal? What are you asking?
Speaker 1: Oh? I thought you've been going.
Speaker 2: I thought you were I thought you I thought you're consistently with I am Athlete. I'm just saying, this is Brandon Marshall taking care of you over there, And he said you said he better And I'm thinking, like, oh, shouldn't he have already taken care of you? I didn't know you're in the middle of a contract thing, got you? Yeah, he's taking care of me. Are you negotiating with others, other suitors, other brands, would.
Speaker 11: You I'm always open, Like I can't sit here and tell you that I'm not open. If it makes sense and it fits my character of me and what I like, Yeah, I'm open. But the reason why I do like I'm athlete because I can be myself. I don't have to switch it up change. I might not say everything the right correct ESPN way, but everything I say got fucking facts about it. When I fucking said last week that fucking uh Pat Patrick Mahons can't read fucking defense, I meant it. When I said last week that fucking Joe Burrow is a better quarterback than Pat Mahons, I meant it. When I said last week that fucking uh uh uh, what's the coach over.
Speaker 1: There, Zach Taylor? No coach for the Chiefs.
Speaker 11: See when I said Andy Reid is to me number one or number two coordinator as.
Speaker 1: Long as I've seen the game, I mean that.
Speaker 11: I don't think Patrick Mahons, if you'd have been with any other coach right now, will be having the success that he's having with them. And the reason why I say that because all you gotta do is watch all you gotta do is watch if you play coverage and don't let him escape the pocket and make him step up in the pocket to throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Ninety percent of the time, he's not the same guy. Now.
Speaker 11: If you let him break the pocket get on the run, he could throw that motherfucker from Hill to Ohio.
Speaker 1: I mean, from Ohio to Nashville. He can throw the rock for sure.
Speaker 3: You said Andy Reid's one of your top coordinators head coaches. Who is the number one head coach in the league in your opinion?
Speaker 11: Well, I was staying the offensive coordinator when I say, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Head coach is hard to pick. You know.
Speaker 11: It's all about the relationship that he had with the guys me personally, Jeff Fisher and.
Speaker 1: Coach Lewis was my favorite.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I'm kind of bios with Fish because Fish that's my man. Like we might not talk every day, but like he did a lot of stuff for.
Speaker 1: Me on and off the field.
Speaker 3: It seems like Fisher really had that player's coach mentality, like he let the dudes like you like, hey, you just gotta be ready by Sunday type of mentality and let you go, let you lose.
Speaker 11: Take the seatbelt off for sure, as long as you're ready when the thing start. You at the stadium at eleven o'clock. Issue pretty much is one of the he's a player coach. I put it like that, if I had choice to pick and play for anybody, Coach Fisher.
Speaker 2: Will be number one on the list. That's awesome. Since we have you before, before we let you go. I have one question now that I'm thinking about it. Okay, last question, the Roeback question. Use Codeboys on roeback dot com for twenty percent off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: That's our h O B a c K dot com. Code is boys.
Speaker 3: They were with the best college athletes from Will Anderson to The Boy, Michael Mayer to b Jean Robinson. They also just dropped new performance joggers. Trust us, you're gonna want these, so use Code Boys for twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: There's always the question out there did Vontes berfect and Antonio Brown's career and your opinion would you say that hit is what started the domino effect for Antonio Brown?
Speaker 11: Well, he ain't never been the same since then. I'll just leave it at that. Yeah, I think it changed it. Yeah, yeah, I wanted.
Speaker 2: To ask because I remember I remember that game. I remember Vonte is getting ejected. You guys are running to the locker or I'm like, what a fucking electric or game?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 11: Still give me chills right now. I just got a chill going through my body when he said that.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah that was electric.
Speaker 2: But dude, we'd love to have you on here for real, like at least an hour or two chopping it hun, good luck this weekend.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh yeah, you can do whatever you want. Whatever you want, brother, as long as we can smoke on the bus, we'll set it up. Yeah, all right, bro, hey pack. I appreciate you, brother, no problem, brother, a good one. Appreciate you coming on. Man out the standing individual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great player, great boxer, great father, great husband, great wife.
Speaker 1: He's got it all, dude.
Speaker 2: I uh, I had no clue that he's like in the middle of a contract negotiation with I am ath. I know I could see you. We're both He's like, well, I mean he better, and I'm thinking hopefully you've been getting paid for That's what I'm thinking in my head. He's like, you know, talk to I'm trying to figure out what you're asking. I'm like, well, I'm not trying to like make it sound like you you made a bad food.
Speaker 1: Hey that those ones are tough when you're on zoom and it's just like you got ten. Yeah, but no, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It seemed like he's been on for a handful of episodes and now he's in contract negotiation.
Speaker 1: Apec make could be one of the boys. Hey, I thought the same thing that I was, like you open like you yeah, talk, you did a good job. I'm not saying too much right right right, Yeah, I'll tell you what everything's going to plan? Yeah, according to plan.
Speaker 3: Do we want to hear hit tier talk about quick before these ass What time is it? By the way, Tier talk is the best things to do in cold weather. This is not Christmas. This is cold weather. The best things you can possibly do make that seasonal depression just a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Who Yeah, they're gonna go first. I mean I'm not prepared. I'm not prepared to either go ahead. Boys.
Speaker 6: Uh so I'm taking this one over because I'm the only one from a cold place back here. Uh So, your Tier three, it's this one. It's it can happen earlier than when it gets really really cold. But it's just something that you get to like, I don't know if you can like play with it a little bit, but like when you can see your breath in the in the cold air and you can play with like the.
Speaker 1: Talk about playing with your meat for a second.
Speaker 6: When you when you can like see, uh, you see your breath in the air, and it kind of like just go like just play with the steam or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's Tier three, Tier two. This is one of the.
Speaker 6: Best days when you are in high school, middle school, elementary school.
Speaker 1: It's when it's a snow dang and you can.
Speaker 6: Do literally whatever the hell you want, whether it's playing video games, like meet up with the boys and just hang out or literally just watch movies all day, just being having a snow day and not like literally just hanging out all day.
Speaker 1: And then number one.
Speaker 6: For me, it has to be playing snow football with all your buddies if you're able to meet up somewhere and just like play football is just more it doesn't hurt as much when it's in the snow, and like you can kind of like rub your body's face in the snow and just kind of mess around.
Speaker 1: So that is my tearshok one word.
Speaker 10: You gotta fart in you? No, a fart in me? Neat interesting.
Speaker 1: My thing is, hey, you get one word because it was missed, so might as little miss on these own all these native agree gold chili. Mmmm.
Speaker 2: My thing was like you get I grew up in Nashville, like, it's it's cold here you guys?
Speaker 7: Are you guys? I?
Speaker 1: Oh you were on like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cold out, baby, it's cold outside.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what though, he had a big one that I'm add into the bag. No day, All right, well, what you got?
Speaker 2: My tier three is going to be water being cold the next day in your car. My tier two is going to be snow days. It's a good time video games. And my tier one, when it's cold outside, goes to staying inside.
Speaker 1: And that concludes my tear talk on episode on what you thinking over there? Big guy? Uh, what's the word disappointing? No, that caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Who's your first water being called the next day in your car?
Speaker 1: Okay? I mean you had to expect this right, hyphen mailed in mm hmm, I'm gonna need more than that word. He's done for you, not your time.
Speaker 8: Efficient, that is quod.
Speaker 1: Mine will also be hyphenated big brain. Thank you, Gee, I appreciate that. Brother.
Speaker 2: That's everybody, all you guys backing up into each other. I mean, Jacks, wasn't necessarily like that. Listen, you know they're all playing caterpillar with each other's fucking butt.
Speaker 1: Dude, Like, oh he said this, I'm gonna say mailed in.
Speaker 3: He fucking but dude, that's fucking you literally gave z your effort. Listen, here we go. Effort that gives your effort. All those were you missed a whole bunch.
Speaker 1: I got a question, what was the one you subbed out? Holiday food? And this man loves staying inside.
Speaker 2: Boy, I'm home. Yeah, I'm a homebody. So I'm literally thinking I'm a homebody. Do I get excited about every time? Like in the cold weather? Like yeah, there's some dope ship to do. But my honorable mention is gonna go to snow days.
Speaker 3: And the reason why I was albo mentioned to me is because I never was afforded the luxury growing up in Arizona to have a snow day.
Speaker 1: But seeing the.
Speaker 3: Movies, see when kids had a good time, it's my time. Seeing when kids would go out there have a blasket after it with no school, no responsibilities. What an epic time that probably was. So that's my honorable mention.
Speaker 1: My tier three is going just would you fucking my tier three? Now?
Speaker 3: You stay with me together, because if you put all these tiers together, you're gonna have a nice little time.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a nice cozy afternoon.
Speaker 3: My tier three is when your first couple, the first snowfall happens and it's a dumper and all the boys. Doesn't matter what age you're at, you're making snowmen, having snowball fights. You're laughing, giggling, taking your buddies faces, and maybe digging into the snow a little bit. You know what I'm talking about, Mitch. That is snow activities. That is my tier three. My tier two is going to be a nice seasonal beverage. Sipping on that thing, whether you're in your car, at your home, or if you want to go to my tier one and combine those three together, fireplaces, having a good fire on a cold day in December, Buddy, it was literally your shut out, no for your shadow. I can't believe you missed it. That's probably the best thing about the cold weather is when you get tonight stoked that fire, have a good time and maybe play a little football floor wrestling with your significant other. Yeast, and it's still my time. That's my chi and that's my tear tongue. Oh wilde O first, fake educated M. There come the caterpillars.
Speaker 1: Let's go, boys, fucking the fact he's asked us up. Come on, you know what it was, mitche that's two words. That's not fucking hyphenated.
Speaker 8: Let's go U detailed, H relaxed.
Speaker 1: Oh you're getting all these boys off innocent, you're sucked. That's okay. Here's this. You put zero effort in. I did not put zero after you put listen.
Speaker 3: When I saw at the top of your list stay inside, I was like, it's about to be. It's about celebrating. I don't like the winner. The winter can kick rocks. If it was up to me, I would literally run away from the snow my entire life.
Speaker 2: But my word placed perfectly the best things about cold weather. You're like, it can kick fucking rocks. So you could have to yourself. It came up with shit that like makes it kick rocks. But no, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't watate making the best of a bad situation in my mind. Yeah, I'm a positive guy by choosing things you never even experienced. I experienced all of those things. I went to Michigan for four and a half years. You guys think it's snow days in college. That's why I said honorable mention. I can imagine what that's like. It looks amazing. So I have to give a donamentary. I can't put in my tear top because I didn't grow up in a shit state.
Speaker 1: Is that crazy? That was wild?
Speaker 3: Sorry, the winter time it's just not for me. I almost transferred the first time the snow fell at Michigan, but the portal didn't. That way, I'm happy I stayed, so happy I stayed.
Speaker 2: How do you feel? I feel great. I got my word off. You defeated No, I think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Before we head out, we want to thank all of you for being a part of this day in and daylight. It's truly amazing that you guys come and watch this show. It is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We love you. We can't thank you enough. Please.
Speaker 3: I know that Cyber Monday and Black Friday is now over, but if you go to our merch store. Check out all that stuff out. We have new stuff coming out all the time. You're absolutely gonna love it. And also this thing, this thing right here, this whistle Pig whiskey is incredible. But they get the busting brain. You can get at any place they sell whistle Pig whiskey, any liquor store like that, or you can get it online based on the states you're at. Thank you guys so much, have a fantastic day. We love you so much. Bake hugs, Tinny kisses,