Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, gets saying you a console will all be.
Speaker 1: Desired high tell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging Uni, I come along.
Speaker 3: I'm really looking to make our country successful. I'm not looking to go back into the past. I'm looking to make our country successful. Retribution will be through success. Mainstream media totally.
Speaker 4: American people repeatedly that the biggest issue was Hillary's emails. That's what they said. We should focus on deporting those who are truly a danger to America, and we should give the rest a chance to earn legal status. Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Were coming to your city, going away against and saying you a conscious sill. Sean Hannity Show more, I'm the scene's information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, thanks Gotch on an hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free, It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. National security happens to be an area of great concern for me. We have talked at length about known terrorists in the country, but we don't know where they are. Cartel members in the country, we don't know where they are. Gang members now recorded in sixteen staates just the trend de Arragua gang from Venezuela, and according to reports, they're getting more violent by the day. We have no murderers, rapists, other violent criminals in the country. Many will have to be deported. Many will be deported, and then we have a gap of vulnerability with our national security, the same thing Reagan faced when he became president in nineteen eighty. It's never been this bad our top geopolitical foes. Countries like China, Russia, they have hypersonic technology. My sources say that we're probably deficient, and not just hypersonics, but also probably twenty other areas that are necessary. We've got to prepare for what the future of modern warfare will be. I don't believe it's going to be fought in a battlefield, there will be some of that. I believe future wars will be fought with in air conditioned offices and people pushing buttons. And we've got to have the most advanced technology stay ahead of our adversaries. And I think President Trump's idea of an iron dome is going to be critical long term to the safety and security of our homeland, and I'm very, very worried about where we are as a country at this moment in terms of national security and defense. The twelve and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals is the biggest national security disaster ever. I would assume that the terrorists that we know are in the country, but we don't know where they are are plotting and planning and scheming another nine to eleven or worse. It is a monumental job to defend this country and we've got a lot of work to do. Anyway, here to weigh in on this and so much more. Our friend, Congressman Mike Waltz, although we're not going to be calling him Congressman much longer, he was selected by President Trump for the role of National Security Advisor. Former Colonel US Army Green Beret, by the way, also best selling author of Hard Truths and Warrior Diplomat. Anyway, we couldn't be happier for you, as a longtime friend of this program. We were very happy people like you are willing to serve in this administration.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks, Sean, and it's the honor of the lifetime. President Trump literally is going to save the world. We're already seeing the Trump effect with just with the election, the entire world is reaching out to engage him, friends and foe alike, and so to be a part of that and to serve the American people through him and advising him is really tremendous. And I'll just say one more things, Sean. You know, as compared to the first Trump administration, we are going to continue so many of those policies, from the border, from taking it to the terrorists, from bringing people to the peace table for big deals. But you have a team that he is putting around himself now that are bought into his vision, that don't dare to believe that they know better, and that often have worked together. We know each other, we actually like each other, and so we're all moving in the same direction to restore peace through strength.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about the vulnerabilities I just laid out? Am I wrong? Please tell me I'm wrong, because if I'm wrong, If you no, you you you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't feel better. You shouldn't be sleeping well right now. But but the cavalrys coming, so to speak. But yeah, we have we still have a wide open border. We have the Caliphate in Afghanistan with ISIS and al Qaeda trying to come roaring back. It's still not clear to me what kind of eyes and ears we have on that right now. You just saw blinking uh, you know, testifying before the House Committee and the investigation on that debacle of a withdrawal. You have a grinding World War One style warfare, a meat grinder of people in Ukraine, with the potential of nuclear escalation, and thanks to the actions of BBI in Israeli leadership, at least some bright spot is that Hezballah has been largely defeated on their back foot. Iran is in a terrible position right now, probably the worst they've been since the Islamic Revolution. Hamas is increasingly isolated, and now we need to bring home a deal to get our to get our hostages out. But it's a tough situation. But President Trump will clean it up. He had to do this in twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and we'll clean it up again because he has the right instincts and the right approach.
Speaker 1: Do you think our intelligence community needs an overhaul? Is our intelligence community up and working to the degree that we would need to have the level of security in a world that has the likes of Kim Jong un and President Chi and Vladimir Putin and the mullas in Iran, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think John, it needs a reprioritization. I mean literally, in the global threat briefs coming from Biden's intelligence community, climate change was at the top of the global threats brief right, So it needs to get refocused on lethality. Stop with the social justice nonsense and real work, I think, better with the amazing technologies that are spinning out of our private sector. And then finally, and this is something that I think is one of the most unreported headlines right now in the cyber space. First there was volt Typhoon, which was essentially cyber time bombs and our critical infrastructure that we discovered. So it's one thing to be stealing, it's another thing to be spying, but it's another thing to actually have the ability to destroy our water system, our ports, our grids. And the response has been frankly feckless. And then number two with Salt Typhoon. And I would encourage you to in your listeners and viewers to really look into this. I mean, this has been a massive penetration of our entire telecommunications system, and we need to go start going on offense when it comes to cyber. You know, when the Soviets were building up their missiles in the nineteen fifties, we didn't try to build the most perfect defense. We created a doctrine and theory of mutually assured destruction that kept the peace for the next seventy years. We need to take a hard look at that a both cyber and space, because in every war game, the first shots are fired in cyber and in space, and often it's checkmate because it's destroying our entire fabric of our economy, and so we need to establish the terrens economically there too. And President Trump knows that and is absolutely prepared to do that. We're prepared to help them do that. But I think it's just our cyber and our intelligence community has got to get their legs back underneath them. Our enemies bullets and our enemies spies aren't worried about race, gender, you know, economic background, or anything else. They're just focused on whether we're America or we're not. And they do not mean us well. And we need to take that same attitude with our adversaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you about the spy below. Oh, the drones, I should call them and.
Speaker 4: All of this.
Speaker 1: How is it possible? The first sighting was November the eighteenth. They have all these drones flying over the state of New Joysy of all places, and over key installations is the electric grid and power stations and military installations. They're the size of a bus and they sound like a Harley in terms of how loud they are. They're flying at low altitudes. People are seeing them every single day. There are fifty sightings and one day on Sunday. They've known about it since the eighteenth and there's not one person in our government that can tell us a single thing about these massive drones. They don't know where they originate from. They don't know who's manning them. They don't know if they're surveilling. They don't know if they have a payload on it. They don't know a thing about it. How is it possible that that's the case. I don't either they're lying to us, which I believe is a possibility, or they don't know, And frankly both are bad.
Speaker 4: It's so Sean.
Speaker 2: I think it's pointing out both a cultural problem, a leadership problem, and a technical problem. The cultural and leadership problem is everybody, you know, DHS is pointing the finger, FBI's pointing the finger, the Department Offensus pointing the finger. We don't know, you know, where President Biden is. And it's just not reflective of where our priorities should be, which is defending the homeland.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 2: We have all these capabilities and sensors all over the world, we don't seem to have them really focused on our borders, our sovereignty, our homeland. And that's really what President Trump is getting at when he's talking about an iron dome over the United States of America. The technical problem is we still have cold where era kind of sensors. They're great at detecting if we've got Russian or Chinese bombers coming near our airspace. They're great at out there finding submarines. When it comes to these small drones that fly very low, or when it comes to say hypersonics that fly or the spy balloon that flies in between where say a bomber would be and then a ballistic missile up in space, those in between layers we need to invest in and do a lot better in so it's a cultural problem, focusing on the homeland. It's a technical problem. And when President Trump says we're going to create an iron dome from space all the way to the ground to make sure this stuff can't happen, that's what you mean.
Speaker 4: That's what we're going to implement.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, take a quick break. We'll come back more with Congressman Mike Waltz, soon to be a national security advisor. We'll get to your calls on the other side. All right, we continue with the soon to be National security advisor, Congressman Mike Waltz of my free state of Florida. So when the news broke today the Biden commuted the sentences of three Chinese nationals as his term is drawing to an end. Among the charge charges possession of child pornography, plotting to old trade secrets, espionage on behalf of China. Uh, why does my mind go to the the what's app message? I'm sitting here with my father and to the one of the one of the CEOs of that energy conglomerate out of China CEFC, and between all everybody, he knows my ability to hold the grudge. You're going to regret not doing what you said you'd do, and then millions of dollars transferred to Hunter Biden. Uh, why does my mind go there? Is that just a suspicious mind from somebody that grew up in a very cynical place called New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, we No, it's not. It's not a suspicious conspiracy theory mind there Sean. It goes to all of the evidence that that Jamie Comer and the Oversight Committee, that Jim Jordans, you know, everything that we've uncovered the last two years. And it's it's far even deeper that it's minds in Africa that have critical minerals that Hunter facilitated.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It is just left right and center selling America out to our greatest adversary. I just that with the China Select Committee, the chairman and ranking member, and they said, you know what do I think they should be focused on? I said, I think they should be focused on the state level, the local level, the county level. So you know, the levels of Chinese penetration in our society is it was horrific with the sun of a sitting president, but I think it is at every level, from our farmland to our factories, to our minds and our critical minerals. They are seeking to defeat the United States as a global power, but they're seeking to do it economically and through natural resources as much as they're seeking to do it militarily. And it's something the President knows well. He shifted us to focus on China in twenty seventeen. But it's really I think the American people have to appreciate how deep this goes. Number one and number two for everybody out there when you see, you know, made in China, put it down. Made in America is not just a jobs program. It is It's not about just unions or what have you. It is a national security issue. We've got to bring those supply chains back home so that they are secure. Uh. And we our greatest strength is our economy in our markets, and that's what President Trump will be focused on.
Speaker 1: I bet you're really really excited, ready to go. My understanding is the Biden administration that now that they're leaving and outgoing, they're not they have not been particularly helpful to anybody that is assuming positions like yours. Have they been helpful to you?
Speaker 2: You know, Sean, We don't agree on a lot, But I have to say the coordination has been relatively good, especially when it comes to getting our people out in the Middle East and and and closing that that down on all of these other issues, we'll work on it. Like I said, we discoreined.
Speaker 1: Well, did you ever get a briefing on the drone issue? For example?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: I think the incoming National Security Advisor might deserve such, don't you.
Speaker 2: I do, and I'll be back over there.
Speaker 4: I'll be back over there shortly.
Speaker 1: Tell him I said hello, and don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, But we have to be Team USA from now on January twentieth. I don't want our adversaries thinking this is a moment of opportunity.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good point. I do agree with that. Anyway, we appreciate it. We wish you the best, Mike Waltz, soon to be National Security Advisor. Thank you, Mold Inspired Solutions for America. This is the Sean Hannity Show. By twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Linda will confirm this. I am obsessed with cookie. I like to cook. I'd prefer to cook every meal in my life. I end time to cook an egg. I will make sure I grill the onions perfectly. Is I put onions pretty much on everything. So, now that I have chef iq Sense's chef iq Sense, I wish I had thought of this product myself. It's a wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates any under overcooking of your food, no matter how you cook it, whether you're grilling, roasting, baking, broiling, it doesn't matter. It guarantees that your pork, your steak, your chicken, your cheeseburger, your fish is going to be perfect your preferred outcome every single time. You can't screw it up. It's so good and it's so simple to use. It's a wireless probe. You put it in your food, You choose your desired level of dunness on the chef iq app, and it tells you when it's ready. So, Linda, I'm making pork ribs. I make pork ribs very differently than everyone else. I either grill them or I broil them. If I don't feel like going outside and I'm lazy, but they still come out the same. And I have my very special way that I season them, and I'm not going to give all the details of that now. Now, the key to cooking meat, in my mind is not only the perfect level of done. This with Chef i Q sense helps with but you have to keep moisture in the meat. And that's where like something like olive or avocado oil comes in place. Now here's the problem when you're cooking ribs. When you go to your store and you or your meat mark and you buy your ribs, they come in different sizes and some are a bit thicker than others. Well, the good news is is I have the three pack Chef i Q. So I have three different, three different wireless probes that I put in the three different If it's a thin rib or a medium rib or a thick rib, I put a probe in each of them, and it tells me when each one individually is done. By the way, how genius is this? So when you're in this case, I was broiling them, when the thinner rib was done, I got an alert, pulled it out perfect, perfect, one hundred and fifty five degrees done. Then when Not long after, when the medium sized rib was done, I got an alert, Boom, that's done. Then I got the third alert when the thicker rib was done. Now you're going to love this, and it's very inexpensive. You'll get twenty percent off right now if you go to chefiq dot com. It's that simple, chefiq dot com, or you can get it at your local costco. Linda, it is the greatest invention ever. I asked if I can invest in the company.
Speaker 5: It's an amazing and amazing company, not just that they're American based. They have awesome guys behind it. They're just you know, they had this idea that took them years to affront it.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't let me invest. I said, no, I really want to invest in this company.
Speaker 5: They're like two late.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't give me a no. Maybe they were just being polite though, all right, anyway, let me. We talked a lot about what's going on with healthcare and the assassination of the United Healthcare CEO. I mean, what happened to this man, and the reaction of the left is unbelievable. I mean, Elizabeth Warren on the killing and the assassination of the United Healthcare ceo. Well, you can only push people so far. She said this on MSDNC. Listen, and what happens.
Speaker 6: When you turn this into the billionaires run at all is they get the opportunity to squeeze every last penny. Yeah, and look, we'll say it over and over. Violence is never the answer. This guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United health But you can only push people so far, and then they start to take matters into their hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, you can only push him so far. She's rationalizing assassination because oh I don't like what Sean Hannity says, so yeah, or I don't like what I'm watching on TV, or I don't like the slow service at a restaurant. Is that the same Does the same rule apply? You can only push people so far. You can only make them wait so long for a stake or a hamburger. I mean, this is insane. There are smart, creative alternatives to the current healthcare system. We have discussed many of them at length on this program over the years. Many years ago, I read a book. It was called Patient Power, and it was printed by the Cato Institute about healthcare savings accounts. You pay into it every year. It's tax free. Your money builds up in your younger, healthier years, and if you die of a heart attack, all that money you save for healthcare, which is usually for later in life, is available to your family. You give it to them, otherwise you use it. And then you couple that with catastrophic insurance with a high deductible. Again you'd be able to take it out of your health savings account. And that catastrophic care is for you know, God forbid you get cancer, God forbid you have the stroke, the heart attack, or God forbid you have the bad accident. There are alternatives, are healthcare cooperatives, we have, you know, catastrophic care. People underestimate the power of catastrophic care, but you also have to know what it would provide for and anyway. For years on this program we have featured doctor Josh Humber and he founded a group in Wichita, Kansas called Atlas MD, and he's been able to duplicate that model all around the country. And at the time he was charging patients fifty dollars. You know, for unlimited care. You can go to the doctor every day if you want to go to the doctor. And they take care of most of people's general health needs. You couple that with a catastrophic plan for the big issues I mentioned, and you fully covered. And he would negotiate directly with pharmaceutical companies and you'd pay like ninety nine percent less. Amazing guy, amazing idea very successful practice. Well he's now taken it to a new level and he's created a new healthcare provider that I happen to be a fan of. But you do what you want, consult with your own doctor, see if it works for you. But it's called Atlas Direct and in a lot of ways, it's reinventing supplemental health insurance and providing modern quality coverage. And you know there's no deductible, no copays, no network restrictions, Payments go directly to you. Payments can be used for any expense, fully transparent pricing. You can enroll at any time. Doctor Umber. When you started Atlas MD, how successful was it in Wichita.
Speaker 4: Well, it's great to be back with you, Sean, and it's exciting. When we started at LISS in twenty ten, this was such a new idea. People weren't used to paying for health care without insurance. But it's taken off in ways we could have never expected. We now have, you know, over sixteen hundred doctors on our platform alone, and we're just a piece of the direct care movement. We helped forty five doctors open direct care practices last month alone, which is more than we did in the first year of helping doctors. The momentum just keeps growing in all these exciting ways. Because healthcare continues to get more expensive every year, people are increasingly looking for just real, simple objective answers to make health care more accessible and affordable, but also health insurance more affordable. You know, the national average is twenty five thousand per family per year. That's taking money out of the pockets of families that they need for credit card debt or loans or preparing for college or retirement. I think it's hit that, you know, tipping point. They're ready for common sense solutions.
Speaker 1: How important can a catastrophic plan, the right catastrophic plan be for people's overall healthcare strategies Because people are looking for answers alternatives so that they don't have the gaps and coverage, they don't have fights with insurance companies because let me tell you, some of these companies are are awful, and people have every right to be angry. They think they're covered, they're not covered. So what is what is the best alternative for the average person.
Speaker 4: I think you have to remember that health insurance is really financial insurance. It's to protect us in case of big events, and thankfully, those big events are rare. So if you have an insurance that is smarter, more direct, and actually pays the true cost of care, it goes directly to the patient, doesn't reward the system for these inflated, outrageous bills. Get you get back to a really affordable solution. Right model, and the thirteen states were approved. In a family for under forty five would be under four fifty a months. If the national average is north is two thousand a month. How much does you know five hundred, one thousand and fifteen hundred dollars saved every month help the average family, Right? That's that's real money for regular America. And they're just tired of throwing their money at insurance and not getting anything back. That's why it's so important that in the right model, the money goes back to the patient, not the system.
Speaker 1: It's it's we no tell me, tell me exactly how your because Atlas MD was. If you lived in Wichita, you sign up for Atlas MD was fifty bucks a month, ten bucks for every kid, unlimited visits. And what would you take care of in your office? You could see you'd get medical attention, you know, concierge care twenty four hours a day if you needed it.
Speaker 4: Bim medison, yeaes, stitches, biopsies, injections, procedures, meds as much as we could. We were incentivized too.
Speaker 1: And what happened two people when they got the cancer, the heart attack, stroke, or bad.
Speaker 4: Accident, Well, we at least post a pretty Affordable Care Act. We had really great options for customizing insurance through different brokers. Post Affordable Care Act, most of that went away, and the best thing you could do would be work with small businesses who had a bit more flexibility in their insurance model to save ten, twenty thirty percent, but never really got back to a common sense insurance model really like car insurance, home insurance, life insurance, where the payment goes back to the customer, not into the system. And because of that you have so many middleman brokers, agents, hospitals, all these other reasons for inflating the price, so that ends up making it unaffordable. We feel like we've tried to answer the healthcare solution in bite sized steps. First it was primary care, which most people think isn't the place to start, but we touch everything. So once you have unlimited access, no copays, free telemedicine, free procedures you've joked with you for years. Ekg's cost me thirty six cents. The coffee in the waiting room costs seventy cents a cup. So why are we using insurance for these types of things? And then that normal progression of wholesale meds, wholesale labs, doctor to doctor, teleconsults for thirty dollars, MRIs for three hundred, cts for two hundred. What you realize is the imperson new clothes. We expected insurance to lower the price of things, and it probably used to, but it hasn't for a very long time. And now the cash price of things is faster, simpler, easier, and more affordable than trying to go through this big, complicated bureaucracy.
Speaker 1: I think quick break, we'llcome back more. With doctor Josh umber Of at Liss Direct. There are alternatives to traditional healthcare insurance policies, and we're learning about it. We continue now with our friend doctor Josh Umber. He is with Atlas Direct, an alternative health insurance solution. Many people rightly unhappy with their current insurance policies, and he's giving you an education on alternatives that are smart ways you can save money and improve the quality of your care. So let me ask you the question, because there are people in all fifty states that listen to this show, and you're trying to and this is two minutes for you to give the answer. What do you recommend for the average person that they would be fully covered under any scenario that they that they might encounter health wise in the future. What is your best recommendation?
Speaker 4: Well, sir, the states that we're in, it's get yourself a direct primary care physician and then combine that with the most affordable insurance you can find, whether that's Atlas Direct or something else. In all the other states that we hope to come to, it's the same thing, but your best option is likely through your employer and letting your employer know you'd rather decrease the insurance premiums and work with your direct care doctor to absorb the difference, right.
Speaker 1: Because and how do you know that everything's going to be covered and you get to go to the doctor you want.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. At least with direct care you're getting to choose the doctor you want and you're an empowered consumer now. And the damage that people are experiencing on the front end every mind.
Speaker 1: What if it's cancer treatment that goes on for ten years, and do you run out of money at any point?
Speaker 4: Well, depending on the insurance model, ours is renewable every year for those types of situations, and that's the tough thing. What risk do you cover? And so the individualized answer ends up being, you know, do you want to cover a point oho percent risk but then have less money every month? So threading the impossible needles kind of how we look at that. But even Medicare doesn't cover everything, right, we had to get insurance license, which is kind of funny being the non insurance guys. Medicare has a blood deductible. Medicare doesn't the three first three pints of blood. So everything's got a place where it doesn't cover. Working with you know, good insurance, peopulltipate.
Speaker 1: Right, this is this is a good primer or this is a good preliminary discussion, but we're going to have an ongoing discussion because I think people, especially at the beginning of the new year, they're going to maybe update their insurance with their employer or whatever. If people want to get in touch with your company and find out more, how do they do it.
Speaker 4: The website's the best place to go. It's at list dot direct, www. Dot Atlas direct, the email Hello at Atlas Direct. We have live chats, phone number, email, We're happy to help wherever you're at.
Speaker 1: Then and people can ask questions how much would it cost for full insurance, you know, cradle to grave, and you can give them that answer, or if they want, we want to pay less a month, you can give them the next best option and then the next best.
Speaker 4: Option, right, yeah, it's one. It's based on age and gender only and the state you live in, so right now that the states were approved in are all the same price, so you can you don't even have to put in any information. You can go and look and then see if you qualify. So we tried to make it as absolutely simple and customer friendly as possible, the way insurance should be. Put the people back in charge.
Speaker 1: All right, we appreciate it, doctor josh Umber, thank you. Eight hundred nine one shown is on number you want to be a part of the program.