Speaker 1: Tweaks to the planet, Charlamagne to God. Here and as we come close to closing out this year, I just want to say thank you for tuning into the Black Podcast Network. There have been so many great moments over the past year. Take a listen to some of those captivating moments in this special best of episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we need to read one of our Okay, so we have it reasonable or shady. Yeah, and by the way, guys, send us some more. We love reading your reasonable or shady scenarios. Yes, we do, because we are reasonably shady. Okay, this says Hi, Robin and Giselle. Yeah, this is from AVA. I have some drama and want your opinion on whether it is reasonable or shady. My friend moved in with her boyfriend of two years. Her boyfriend is the one that asked her to move in. Okay, her boyfriend now follow This is her ex boyfriend's dad, and now she's living in the home where her ex boyfriend grew up.
Speaker 3: Whow Actually this is good, right, I'm like this shady, all right, just shady already.
Speaker 2: Her ex doesn't visit the house at all.
Speaker 3: No, he does not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a reason. Yeah, Okay, even I mean, I feel like the fact that her ex boyfriend's dad.
Speaker 4: Is dating.
Speaker 2: Whatever, yeah, his son's ex girlfriend. Yeah, that just tells you they probably had a shitty relationship. Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like the dad and the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So she suggested to her boyfriend the dad that they should move everything out of her ex's childhood room and let her use it to store some of her stuff and let her use it as her personal office lounging room. Her boyfriend the dad agreed, so they boxed up, with my help, Ava's help, everything in her ex boyfriend's childhood room and moved them to the garage, including the furniture.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: She redecorated the room and made it hers very cute and cozy before she even moved his things. But before she even moved his things, she messaged her ex about it and told him he should come by. She did not the dad, right, she did, she did, Okay, this is all this all get back, This is insane.
Speaker 3: This get back. She he made her mad, and she was like, yeah, right, I'm gonna get you I'm a.
Speaker 2: Dad and move into your childhood or Okay, So this should not be a question of is this shady?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah shady.
Speaker 2: It's actually the shady and so shame but I love every second of it, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: It's beyond shady. Yeah okay.
Speaker 2: So so she messaged him and told him about it and told him he should come by and take a look at what he wants to keep and or sell and or donate. After not hearing from him for three weeks, he texted her, calling her all sorts of names and clearing out and taking his room. Yes, she says, she's really trying to be sensitive and nice, but he is making this very difficult with his rage filled outbursts in texts.
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 2: I don't a friend's name? No, Oh, she's the person that wrote in Yes is Ava?
Speaker 4: Oh? Ava?
Speaker 3: Is not this?
Speaker 2: Okay, she's she's she's reported she's talking about her friend. Okay, so it's actually but she helps her friend girls like she's like, I'm writing for a friend. Yes, but she helped her friend move her you know, move her stuff out, move the stuff out of the ex boyfriend's room. She and her boyfriend are giving him a year to clear out his childhood stuff from the garage before they donate everything neither of them feel clearing out his room is inappropriate, but her ex is just melting down in a tantrum filled rage. Personally, I don't think he should have such an outburst when he never even visits. I also don't think she should have started dating her ex's father.
Speaker 4: No, Ava, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Was taking over his room reasonable or shady?
Speaker 4: Okay, there's so many thoughts.
Speaker 3: This is wild. This is actually so wild.
Speaker 2: So I want Okay, so we don't know any name here, no, okay, if the boyfriend is listening, please write us, because so the dad or the ex boyfriend, the ex boyfriend. If the ex boyfriend's listening, listen, we want your point of view, right, because your ex girlfriend is the worst, right, and your dad were the worst. Your daddy is just alone for the ride. We don't know how long dad got to live on this earth. Okay, he just wants a little hot girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, So if your mother no started dating, this is not my family. Okay, this is totally not my family and not my people.
Speaker 2: But I understand that your mother dad just wants like a little.
Speaker 3: To this out. Okay.
Speaker 4: If your mother's started dating jamal.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Robin took a tupar. Okay, this episode might be my mother wants no parts of Jamal. Let's start. I'm your stepdaddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went from my ex husband to my steps to my step That would be hilarious. So I, yes, this is beyond shady on so many levels. But I want to hear from the men of this nonsense. I don't know that we'll hear from them. Okay, So my opinion is it shady? It's first of all, it's super shady that she's dating her ex boyfriend's father. That's like, why, let yes.
Speaker 3: Find somebody else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is this like how many people are in the town?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: It's like find someone out exactly.
Speaker 2: That's just crazy because it is almost like you're you're trying to get back at your ex boyfriend and then you just don't think about like what is that going to do to him and his relationship with his dad and his family and everyone else involved like that. You just should have She should have stayed away and not done it now. Is it shady for clearing his room out? If this is a childhood home? So I think about my childhood room right that I never go in. I don't need one thing out of it. Right, So if my parents all of a sudden just got rid of all my shit, I'd be like, great, thank you. Yeah, but your ex boyfriend is not having sex with your mother and living in that house. I know it's different.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's the way and with the principle, what's the way in which the room was cleared? Yes, yes, and for whom?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And this is all like I think, get back in spite yeah yeah, yeah, No, it's it's.
Speaker 3: This is some nasty, dirty Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like we can't even get past the fact that the girl is dating her ex boyfriend's dad. Like that's just that's baseline, shady. Yeah, and anything after that is like it's like you're adding to it.
Speaker 3: Dad, don't give a damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, if this was his dad's girlfriend, that has nothing to do with the sun.
Speaker 3: Cool, fine, clear sit out.
Speaker 4: He won't care.
Speaker 2: Yes, But the fact that you're calling me and saying hey, and why didn't the dad call and say, hey, we're we're clearing out your room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my house that I pay all the bills for.
Speaker 4: That's a mess.
Speaker 3: It's a mess.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: This is a great reality television show. Right, let's get all their information right, and let's produce it.
Speaker 4: This is from Christopher.
Speaker 3: All right, No, it's gonna be bad, he says, help.
Speaker 2: Me find miss right please, because I have been single for six years because my ex had a miscarriage six years ago in Walmart because someone ran into my new Dodge Charger. Why I in jail for child support for my first girlfriend. Two weeks later, she has left for me, left me for my cousin in law. So I've been single for six years.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chris, we can't help you, sir.
Speaker 4: This just came through.
Speaker 3: I just said there. It's best if you're not paying your child support and you in jail. We're not paying child support.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're in jail and you can't and you're not paying child support. Yeah, No, we can't help you.
Speaker 3: No, we can't help it.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, Actually, Chris, write to us, tell us what jail you're in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's out of jail now.
Speaker 4: I think he.
Speaker 2: Said I'm in jail for childs I don't know.
Speaker 4: Are you in jail.
Speaker 2: If you're in jail, we'll find you a pin pal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh okay, will who oh, We'll just put it out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, people find love in jail.
Speaker 4: That's how we're gonna find you, miss right, Yeah, we'll find you a pin pal.
Speaker 2: This is from Lisa Bell. Hey, Lisa, ladies, this is a shady request. Oh please discuss why Kim has fallen from the throes of Bravo to MTV Surreal Life. Who's Kim Solcia?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, this is a shipwreck.
Speaker 2: Why would she do this show? In the promo, Macy Gray is riding a pool float calling at Mandingo. There had to be other options before this show. Okay, Robin, you bet not never ever do that show? Yeah, I say you, because Giselle would not, but Rob.
Speaker 4: She would not.
Speaker 3: Well, Robin may may do it.
Speaker 2: But Robin may say, well, how long do I have to stay there? It would be a different experience. I can teach them how to steal forks and eat food by shopping in the grocery store. He loel anyway, I'm being shady, but I will be watching the show. Reality TV is my comic relief. Your podcast gives me life. Bring a live show to Texas.
Speaker 3: So, Lisa, huh, hilarious.
Speaker 2: I never say never.
Speaker 3: Probably not doing that show only live once. I mean, I can't see anything wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So explain to me the premise of the show. They live in a house for how long and when do they get booted?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna look it up. So real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really don't really know the show, but I saw that it's like Kim Tom Hanks's son.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's how they know each other.
Speaker 2: I did see Chet is his same Yeah, Chet Hanks, Chet Hanks, and he looks to me very the reason why I stopped.
Speaker 3: I mean I looked at it because he looks like Croy, her ex husband.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, or soon to be.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're divorced. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is the premise of the show. It is a reality show about fading celebrities who were hot back in the day and how they live their day to day lives in one Los Angeles mansion.
Speaker 5: Eight celebrity strangers are invited to the real life villa in Meta Yine, Columbia for a healing getaway that will change and bond them forever. Each day of their stay, they'll be given secret missions that push them out of their comfort zones throughout their time here, they'll confront their fears and reveal their deepest secrets.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you couldn't do that because you'll never be faking You're you're hot to try. So let me see who is on this cast this year. So it's Kim Zosiac, Chet Hank Okay, Macy Gray, Chet Hanks, Ali Brooke don't know who she is, Ot Genesis, Kim Zosiak, Johnny Weir, Josie Conseco, and Tyler Posey.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 2: Listen, you only live once, okay.
Speaker 3: And Rob I said, never say now.
Speaker 2: That's how I ended up on the other TV show that I was on, because when the opportunity was presented to me, I said, you only live once, so why not do something that you never imagine doing, you know, in your life?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And I understanding that I ended up on that show. Yeah, and I'm happy that you're on that show. Now, people are y'all are writing us years eight years, eight years, y'all are writing us, writing us, asking for since Robin is no longer on that show that she was on, for Robin to give all the tea because she can now because she's not actually obligating, and I'm telling y'all right now stop because y'all trying to give me.
Speaker 3: Fired so like, you know, but they can't against you.
Speaker 2: Yes, they can't. Oh, by the way, I've been meaning to tell you this. So a couple of weeks ago, I had a pack at UPS package come and I had to.
Speaker 3: Sign for it, and I wasn't home.
Speaker 2: And normally if I like go into my ring and like talk to them, they'll just leave it, right. So he didn't do that, so he was like, I'll be back, you know, tomorrow. So same thing happened, and I asked him. I was like, can you just leave it? And he was like no.
Speaker 3: So I was like, dang, Like when am I gonna give my package?
Speaker 2: So anyway, I forgot about the package and then I happen to be pulling up into the house and here he comes again. This was like a week later, and he's like, hey, I just want you to know that you know that time that you asked me to leave it. I was with my boss that day and I couldn't oh. And I was like, oh, okay, now I get that, as I said, but I did get it, and he was like yeah, okay, and then he gave me something else and he left and I was like, I think I'm turned on by the ups man.
Speaker 3: I was like, I understand what Robin is talking about.
Speaker 2: I was like, you see, ups man, let me go on again in order something so can come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So for those of you all who don't know, Robin has to thing for ups man, and I have joked her about him because I'm just like, for.
Speaker 4: What, I think it's random.
Speaker 3: It's not random, like because they have on I'm like, because they have on brown choices. Yes, they have on brown. That's that's what turned you on?
Speaker 4: The brown?
Speaker 2: Oh the brown is actually not my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think PS men like they are responsible.
Speaker 3: And they jump out their trucks.
Speaker 2: Yes, then they usually really nice legs, yes he did. Yes, they're they're fit, Yes, they just.
Speaker 3: He was tall and they're hard worker.
Speaker 4: He was buff.
Speaker 2: They drive around that howdas truck.
Speaker 3: Yes, complain and they don't go and he had a deep voice.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, you PS, Yes, I see you.
Speaker 4: And they get good benefits.
Speaker 2: They I don't know anything about that, but yeah, I'm sure they can give good benefits. Yeah, give me some benefits you PS. And when I say leave my package, I mean more than that. I mean a whole lot of things when I say leave the package.
Speaker 3: Anyway, moving on.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got some we got some something called Lettus emails, and we want to we.
Speaker 3: Want to talk about them. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is from Chrissy and she says, good morning. Just wanted to say I love you, ladies. I've listened to every podcast since the beginning. Me and my husband came to see you live in Philly, and we.
Speaker 3: Got the meat and greet tickets.
Speaker 4: But I have a one year old.
Speaker 3: Cappuccina. Oh, I have a Jesus Christ. I have a one year old cap chun. Maybe I don't know if that's right.
Speaker 4: Monkey.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, she has a one year old monkey. Forget what kind it is, which is having a toddler on meth, which is like having a Maybe I should have read this before I read this. Okay, so we didn't make it in time. However, I was the white girl with the dreads sitting in one of the front I saw her tables, and I strongly recommended that you guys do more live shows, because you guys make great entertainment. Y'all are funny and shit.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you remember I remember seeing the white girl with dreads? Okay, so shout out to Christy white girl with dreads?
Speaker 4: Yes, who has a monkey? Yes? Okay, who's on meth?
Speaker 2: I don't doubt anyway about the Stanley the Stanley Cup. I thought it was a stupid trend. But when I drink out of my daughter's one day, I was like, oh, I get it. Then one day my husband forgot his drink, so I gave him mine and he was shocked.
Speaker 3: How good the water tasted.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I know it sounds crazy, but you have to try it. I ordered him a forty ounce black one, which was sixty five dollars, which which is just stupid, but whatever. He put his barbershop sticker over the name, ha ha. But me and him both drink way much more water than we used to.
Speaker 3: I can't explain it. You just gotta try it.
Speaker 2: If this ain't a plug, I don't know what is. By the way, Stanley Cup is not paying us a dime for this. They should Okay, keep being, Oh, keep being you, stay throwing your shade because your product, your podcast is one and you guys are my favorite Housewives in the entire franchise.
Speaker 3: PS.
Speaker 2: I love you when you just make shit up. It's hilarious. I know I'm gonna start doing that more more, oh gosh, please, and ways include that allegedly with it.
Speaker 3: I'm out right so we don't get suit and Robin.
Speaker 2: I love how you stay true to who you are, who you were before the show, and how you stick by your man and how he's he isn't changing for no one because of what others may think. Hashtag real shit forever. A fan Chrissy from Wilmington. And here's a picture of Abou. Okay, so monkey Abu is the monkey, guys, and we might put this on our Instagram story. Okay, if y'all can see Abu the monkey. He has on a red hoodie and he's chilling.
Speaker 4: That was before we do advice. It's just a little hater hater mail. Oh we love hater mail. Ye hater mail.
Speaker 2: We did get a hater mail song like Dawn turn it right. It's really quick. It's not as deep as Linda with the Deer. Okay, all right, so this person, Sandra says, I love you, ladies, but you laughed and shamed the klepto basketball player, but one and your son ate and put back at target. That's stealing too, And Giselle, you show no compassion about hitting the deer. Please try and speak to two sides of your stories.
Speaker 4: Be good human beings. Still listening. What's up? Sandra? What? Sandra?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, Wan and Corey you need to go to jail.
Speaker 4: How dare they?
Speaker 2: How dare they taste tests and they didn't like it and they put it back. They need to go to jail because that's the same thing as walking out of Target with candles body wash? So under your jacket, Okay, it's not And how dare I live?
Speaker 3: And the dear die? How dare I live?
Speaker 2: Okay? Crazy, y'all people out here crazy? All right, So we need advice for Alaniya Whitfield. She needs advice for a fourteen year old daughter. All right, Hello, lovely ladies. First, I want to say I've been a loyal listener since episode one. You two brighten up my day, especially when I've had a rough one and I turned to I turned on an episode of Reason Me Shady and it helps me tremendously. My name is Holly, Okay, so I totally said her name wrong. Her name is Holly. I live in Bangor, Maine.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Banger.
Speaker 3: Is that how you really pronounced that?
Speaker 4: B a ng o or Banger? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, Robin, I know you have been to Banger. Oh, yes, okay, yes, that's where I got kicked out of the airport. That's right, that's right, and had an experience at the airport. Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I promise you we aren't that bad. I need some advice.
Speaker 2: My daughter's fourteen and has recently been give be in trouble at school. She just got suspended for smoking pot. I thought she was smarter than that, but I also know what it's like to be a teenage girl. Giselle, You've raised some very smart, respectable ladies, and I would love your advice on how you approach the situation and how to give the best guidance for my daughter. Thank you for any advice you two might have.
Speaker 4: Keep doing what you're.
Speaker 2: Doing, and just know that the guy that you guys are making a difference. Lots of love, Holly, Oh, that's so nice. Yes, And I don't know what kind of advice I can give Grace smok a weed right now?
Speaker 4: Oh, Okay, I'm joking.
Speaker 3: Jokes, jokes. You know. I was extremely upfront and.
Speaker 2: Honest with my kids about everything, sex, drugs, rock and roll, everything, just because I don't want them to learn about things. I don't want them to be curious about things and then they're in the streets trying to figure it out. So I tried to do scare tactics, and I tried to be like, you know, if you smoke weed, then you're gonna be hooked on heroin for the rest of your life, right, And I know that makes this's no correlation, but I was like, it's a slippery slow, it's a gateway drug.
Speaker 3: It's a gateweight drug, very slow.
Speaker 2: I shared that. My I'm sorry to cut you off, but I shared. You know, I smoked weed at a young age. And my best friend, who kind of you know, was the one that I would get into trouble with. We stopped hanging out midway through ninth grade, and by her senior year, she was hooked on heroin.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it is a gateway drug. Yeah, it can be, Yes, it can be.
Speaker 2: I I a couple other things I told them. I was like, you know, do you know how you get heroin? In your body and they're like how and you have to take a needle and you have to like click it, you know how they be clicking a needle and then you put it in your veins and they're like why what do you mean?
Speaker 3: So I like, I over exaggerate what's really happening.
Speaker 2: I mean if you tell a child that, that's like traumatizing, right, And it's like why would I want to get high at bad?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So I just say, Holly, just be honest with your daughter and like, yes, weed is a gateway drug.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: However, if the child is just smoking weed at fourteen, is that that bad?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It could be some other bad she could be selling if my fourteen year olds okay, fine, it's really bad.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it's bad. It's not good. That's bad, So give her a no.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, it's it is. It is very scary out here. It is all sidey. It's very scary. Yes, I will with me. I have boys, Jill, you have girls, Okay at fourteen? I want to know how much freedom did your girls have at fourteen? What's fourteen? What's what class? What grade is that? That's like ninth ninth grade pretty much ninth grade? Okay, yeah, I mean you said freedom, What do you mean like to hang out, to go to leave your house without you being there and they can just go. They're like, oh, Mom, can you drop us off at the at Susie's house? Or can you drop us off at the movie now? Or can you drop us off at the mall now? Or can you write? So the difference, I think is how much freedom do your children have? Because I was fourteen, I knew better. I was a almost a straight A student. I was well behaved in school, I was well behaved at home, but my parents gave me a little bit of freedom, and that's when I got into my trouble. That's when I would smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, smoke weed because I was hanging out with someone who had access, yes, but when I was at home, I wasn't doing that well. I was okay anyway she was. I would sneak no, no, no, I would like sneak or whatever.
Speaker 4: But I knew way.
Speaker 2: I knew way better, and I always had the fear of my parents finding out and the repercussions and getting in trouble and so so I think that prevented me from like really going far was that I always knew that my parents were were going to be there, and we're gonna if they found out I was going to get in trouble. But it's all about their freedom you give your kids, and Holly, I hate to say it, and I know it might be a struggle. You might have to rein in the freedom that your daughter has, but also open lines of communication. Let's let's talk about this, like why are you smoking weed? Like you're fourteen? Why why are you doing this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Don't just be the parent that's just gonna like punish you and go to hell off and not like have conversation. Right, And you gotta look at her friends. You gotta look at who is she spending time with. I hate because certain certain friends I would be I would go out and I would get in trouble with, I would do things I shouldn't do stuff with. And then other friends we're doing such different things. So it's all about who is she spending time with, how much freedom does she have?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And does she know better? And like I believe she knows better because you're a concerned parent, right, Yeah, and tell her to listen to reasonably shady because tell her to listen to this advice that we're giving. Well, I think Holly can can you know can translate? Yeah, but tell her my story how I was hanging out fourteen. You please tell her that I was hanging out fourteen spoken we doing shit I shouldn't have been doing, drinking, getting black out drunk, and my friend that I was doing that with eventually had to go to rehab by the by senior year. That's she doesn't want to go down that road. No, okay, so she and I had to take I literally had to take a step back from hanging out with her. Yes, and every after that everything was fine. So Mohammed, if you all remember, we love Mohammad, He's one of our reasonably shakesters. Yes, this was like in the summertime. So he has an update from a dilemma he had a reasonable or shady or it was an advice question did you have for us? And it was one of his best friends was getting married but she didn't include him in some things and he was feeling really left out and in his feelings and asked us what he should do and what do we say? I think we told him not to go, right because the wedding was in Puta Khana and it was a lot of money, and we.
Speaker 3: Said, you don't need to go because you are really invited.
Speaker 2: In the first place, right, So we told them not to go. So he has a follow up. He says, Hi, Jazelle and Robbin, it's your favorite person from Toronto, Mohammed. I wanted to give you an update on the Punta Kana situation and ask for more advice. So when I heard your advice, is my birthday week and I had a party and my best friend attended and I got black out drunk and ended up spilling everything that I was keeping in about the bachelrette party and not being part of her bridal party. What you all don't know is that she asked me to help set up her bridal shower and even bring stuff, which I did. I even told her that Giselle and Robin said that you were not my friend and I shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Be going to her wedding.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mommy, you need to keep eye guys between us. She can't be telling everybody now.
Speaker 4: She hates us.
Speaker 2: I don't remember any of this, but long story short, after a lot of talks with our mutual friends and my therapists. They suggested I should go, but view it as a vacation and not as.
Speaker 4: Her wedding, so I ended up going.
Speaker 2: We barely spoke, and she reminded me many times through her actions that I was just a guest at her wedding and nothing more. I was hurt throughout the trip, but I made sure.
Speaker 4: That I had a good time.
Speaker 2: On the last day of the trip, it got back to me that she's mad at me for some comments I didn't make about her wedding not being classy.
Speaker 3: Even though a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of our mutual friends assured or they never heard me say that, she still believes that I haven't spoken to her since this last conversation and don't have any intention to, And usually I am the one putting in the effort of texting first and checking in because I haven't done that. We have not spoken in over six weeks. Do you think I should reach out or leave it for her to make the first move? Love Mohammed, and Mohammad says, I love you all so much. I'm driving all the way to Philly to see you. Yeah first, yay, Okay, So we got my Mohama's gonna be in the house.
Speaker 3: Okay. First of all, Mam, is you lying? Mohammad is lying?
Speaker 4: Why is it lying?
Speaker 2: You said, dis girl, this wedding is not classy? Okay you said it. Maybe you were drunk because he said he didn't remember saying all the other stuff. But right, So no question, And it's okay Mohammad that it's okay to give your commentary on the non classy wedding.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: See, I'm I'm on the flip side. I feel like, first of all, I hate being accused of something I didn't do, Okay, Okay, So if Mohammad did not make these comments and people are saying that, that would like burn me up and I and this has happened to me many times where people accuse me of doing things that I haven't done, especially things that like I wouldn't do. So that's number one. And then number two, if his friend after he tells his friend, no, I didn't say that that, I don't know where that came from, if she's still choosing to believe that he said that, like for me, that's just a killer, Like, oh, okay, so I told you, I told you I didn't say it, but you still believed I said it, So why am I still friends with you? Why would you want to be friends with me?
Speaker 4: Why would you want to.
Speaker 2: Continue this friendship? So that's that's my perspective, Like this actually kind of triggered something in me right now, okay at eight A right, Okay. I don't like being accused of something I didn't do. And when I tell you I didn't do it and you choose to still believe it, Yeah, that's it. There's nothing else I can do. I'm not going to sit here and try to prove it. I'm not trying to state my case. I'm not going to try to, you know, kiss her ass and be.
Speaker 4: Like hol bl blah blah blah. No, we ain't doing that. We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: So Mohamet, the ball is my is I'm concerned the ball is in her court if she wants to circle back to you and realize the friend that she lost, the friend that she offended, and that's on her. But as far as I'm concerned with you, Muhammed, I think you should just act like you ain't never met her before.
Speaker 3: Well, he should have listened to us in the first place. We told him not.
Speaker 2: Nothing to go and then he's yeah, he told her just all a Roma said that he should not go, and he went and packed his bags.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, you should have listened to us in the first place.
Speaker 2: True, And we know you trashed her wedding as you should, because if I went and you're not speaking to me, I'm a trashed her wedding.
Speaker 3: That wedding suck.
Speaker 1: Once again, thank you for tuning into the Blackfect Podcast Network. Seeing you in twenty twenty five for more great moments from your favorite podcast.