Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dorset, De Montree More, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween. Welcome to the Players Lounge, the Halloween edition. Here Ree former NFL players, Anthony.
Speaker 4: De montre More is got it, and Barry Church is.
Speaker 3: Hot wheels, drive hot, gonna say you can go for Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 2: I ain't got I ain't got enough time. The Hamlet race.
Speaker 5: That's before, that's before all your time, you know, for his time before.
Speaker 2: You don't know about speaking speak racing. Was boy stopping bro Cartoon Network? You come on all right? Yeah talking about the anime head Now remember that we know what you say. I can't hear you. I can't see you with that shiny head you thought O that was it? So hey, I forgot I'm one of the fell full of ball people say you'll get offended that boy. You know we still got here, still got her line.
Speaker 6: To my Browns.
Speaker 2: That boy got a Chrystal airline. We got a Grisby airline.
Speaker 4: I'm saving money.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta crit realize this is true. This is very true.
Speaker 3: Are you gentlemen, going to any parties tonight, you know the outfits?
Speaker 2: Yeah, walking the kids around about. I'm walking.
Speaker 6: I'm hanging with my dad and like to take him to a little little something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you should go to Berry's place.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's nice, it's nice.
Speaker 7: It's a nice creative.
Speaker 2: It is nice.
Speaker 4: Are you buying a full size candy?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: You got to because you know what I'm I ain't about to come to.
Speaker 6: Meet walking the neighborhood. You just you just waiting on you just gonna be at the house.
Speaker 5: No, I'm walking, you know, I'm walking out there the camp mingling. Now we're gonna leave a little dish at the front, you know. And when they when they tapped out.
Speaker 2: How you know you live in a good neighborhood. When you say here the can't be is here, guys, don't worry about it like you gotta have a prank set up or something that they take more than what.
Speaker 4: So you're not passing that can't do that, you're passing that.
Speaker 6: Can I'm gonna have the bucket out, gonna be with my dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have to bucket out. If you're gonna pass out candy, I'm gonna walk the neighbor You're gonna walk the neighborhood. Well, you know, I gotta go had the King size. Man, I'm just standing in the middle of the street, and you know, just kind of scared some people.
Speaker 5: When they look out, they're gonna be like that dude, had the King Wear your mask.
Speaker 2: You trying to be funny. No, I'm gonna have my mask on everything. You go have your man. Okay, you're gonna have yours.
Speaker 8: Anna, I ain't trying to scare nobody.
Speaker 4: Look, look, man, I'm what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I just passed what you gonna pass up. You got the adult trick treat.
Speaker 4: First time.
Speaker 6: I'm not giving nobody no good candy.
Speaker 8: You're giving out like black liquors, candy, pepper man, scotch.
Speaker 2: All the stuff that people don't want.
Speaker 3: Wow, first time, you're wrong. We just went over to the Little Bird. I got some scott some recess. Yeah, okay, Hell no, I moved out that neighborhood.
Speaker 4: I moved out that I used to moved.
Speaker 2: Out that neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I moved out that neighborhood when they started bringing the ringers in here. I mean, oh yeah, I was like, oh you live around here.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's that's how it was in my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: To cast don't even live there.
Speaker 4: They coming through, Yeah, straight up, pulling up.
Speaker 2: About I'm pulling up to a couple of neighborhoods.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you should pull up the berries.
Speaker 2: You said.
Speaker 5: Once the comity dishes tapped out though, let's tapped out there right when the sun set.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say where you live at here?
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 7: I'm livebout our guy.
Speaker 4: Country brother.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying about God, God prosper somewhere. The cow Boys getting ready to face the Arizon the Cardinals on Monday night, so they've got Friday night off hopefully. And so here's my question for you guys as players, how did you treat it and what would you say the teammates about a night Halloween night like tonight, young fellas, you know, before you got a game on Monday night, what do you say tap into that.
Speaker 8: I was around some wild boys, you know, for a long time, So you might tell them something, but it's actually listen to you, you know what I mean. But you know it's it's the same thing with every night because you know, like ball players to get into it.
Speaker 6: Don't take Halloween to be a special night.
Speaker 2: Could be Tuesday.
Speaker 8: It's all about just just just just maintaining doing the right things, staying out of trouble, you know what I'm saying. And uh, you know, if you're out there as an adult, you definitely got to be careful, all right, and so, uh, you know I would tell them boys, he just lay low. You know, if you got somewhere to go over teammates doing something, go do that. But other than that, you know, just enjoy the night. It's regular Friday night.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, man, lay Low, And I think you got more to worry about it if you if your team is rolling right now, like if you was you know, six and one undefeated, you know cat's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, this is Friday, is Halloween. They're gonna go out, They're gonna step out.
Speaker 5: But right now with the three four and one, right now, and the last thing you want to be doing. Man, you know, I see my man out at you know, x Y z kicking it y'all three four and one. Now, I wonder y'all got that recognition. He don't want to be that guy. Man, So just you know, just chill out. You know, old lady relaxed a little bit.
Speaker 2: And the old head saying, now, what did the young berry say? I was in them screets. You know, you know it, So give it to a man.
Speaker 6: But you know what he did the right way because you ain't never hear nothing aboudy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that's why I would say it's important to have a good vet, like, don't obviously you get paid to be here. Be smart, don't end up in the headlines. But also if you're gonna have your fun, be smart. It's all about decisions. That's all you gotta do. That's uber everywhere. And then yes, they remember that you gotta be on time for that meeting because because they don't play some Monday, so there's a little actual there.
Speaker 4: So that's why they're working Saturday.
Speaker 2: They're working Saturdays.
Speaker 8: Should be out there working right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got kids, You've got kids.
Speaker 6: Not till later. They've got a lot of the same time left. They like time.
Speaker 8: I changed next week too, there should be some practice going on right now.
Speaker 4: You don't gonna have a good time tonight. Who should be out there party?
Speaker 3: And that the money Dolphins twenty eight to six of me and the coach GM been fired.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, man, you might.
Speaker 3: As well going out tonight in South Beach and the South Florida enjoy yourself. The season is gone. The head coach, he just hit coach so is gonna get fired?
Speaker 2: Okay, you think so? He next year? He hold up? So the jail did get fired officially?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, I'm sorry. They mutually agreed to part way.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go, there we go. I want to right.
Speaker 5: Down, joy y'all fired the man? Why all got to phrase it that way?
Speaker 2: To save grades? Because you know, if there was any other you know, anybody else, so but it was, but it was, but it was, you got that's what it was.
Speaker 4: He was that That's what it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: This man took two over justin Herbert. You go down the list of stuff he's done. Man, he's been good.
Speaker 6: We don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know that that one I was saying, it might be what he said. You know, let me let me be nice to you all the way out.
Speaker 4: So Chris Grear is fired.
Speaker 3: Chris gears parted way part the way Youtually, Mike McDaniel, the head coach will be fired.
Speaker 4: They said he's gonna finish the season. You know what that is? You know what that So if you're a player and you see all this.
Speaker 5: Going on, it's about that individual time. I'm trying to put stats that season you out ain't no playoffs, none of that. It's that season you on defense, rack them up. Church was I don't know, brother, I'm gonna get this rocked though, I don't know about but.
Speaker 6: It's that time. And you are just that right now too.
Speaker 8: Because with that, with with the gym going, with the head coach going, there's gonna be some shake up of course amongst the players.
Speaker 6: To your audition, take ready, you.
Speaker 2: Better better start patting those stats. Hey, you guy trying to get in now, you're gonna be here. Your contract guarantee about two three more years. But me, I'm only a year or two O.
Speaker 5: You know what they're gonna say when they get to them tables, they're gonna look, all right, let me look at your numbers. Here they drip dripped off a little bit towards the end there.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the worst is sitting there?
Speaker 3: So when the when the players meeting Players only meetings called anybody showing up now.
Speaker 2: To it?
Speaker 4: Gonna be there all along.
Speaker 2: I'm over there with Tyreek Hills show. Look he called that message.
Speaker 3: Church, take back to this because you were here with the cowboys when when Wade Phillips got Uncle Wave man Away got got.
Speaker 4: Jason Garrett took her. But what was the vibe there?
Speaker 3: Because everybody knew Jason was always sitting in the cut as the print waiting to be crowned king.
Speaker 4: So how did that? How did that work?
Speaker 5: From what I can say on camera right now, you know, the vibes were it was shaky. It was shaky in there. I'll tell you all the realness once we go to commercial. But you know, when when Uncle Wade was let go, it was kind of like, man, what's going on next? You know who's next? Because we figured it was gonna be a whole shake up. But you know, Uncle Wave was only one that you know, got kind of kind of let go in that situation, and the vibes were very you know, slithering in the grass is what I what I'll say about that, but.
Speaker 2: It was real.
Speaker 7: But we ended up five and three and got you got the job.
Speaker 2: And you know, a decade later, you know he was doing this thing.
Speaker 4: She got the job.
Speaker 3: I remember Stafford who told me the because they had the press conference for Jason over at the eighteen T Stadium and one of the staffers he said, man, he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be so good for us, so good, I don't know man.
Speaker 2: Age.
Speaker 4: Decade later later and that nothing really happened.
Speaker 3: So did you guys go through any coaching changes to trade mid season season?
Speaker 6: I didn't have one mid season. I'm sorry, let me cut you off.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 8: But remember they traded Gruden. I had never even heard of the coach being traded this.
Speaker 6: They traded Grew and uh that that was wild, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: And that was definitely like one of those type of things when when it went down and god start, you know, rolling to the facility, everybody was like.
Speaker 6: A coach get traded? Man, you ever heard of this? Like, like, what's going on?
Speaker 8: And needless to say, you know, the uh, the filling guy, coach Callahan came in there and it was it was it was literally by the grace of God and in the simple fact that some of the stuff that Grew had put in there with will implement it. And we had some talent around there. But we actually had some players only meetings that year and we still end up making it to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately we lost, but we still end up salvaging the season. So yeah, but it like you, it's shaky and naked.
Speaker 2: I will I will take that back. I did get to Miami right when Dan Campbell got inducted as the interim ahead coach. It was actually his first week. So when I got there, it was like you could fill a breadth of fresh air. Like everybody's walking around there, Palsy Twins is happy and like he wasn't he wasn't there, but like Kevin Shepard, like everybody on the team was like, nah, this was the right move. Like he was a player coach. He was high energy, and we actually won those last three games to I'll never forget walking in there after we beat the Patriots. That was our super Bowl for us. Everybody pat stat Sue got his stuff and the older comes in there and he was like, hey man, everybody, stay locked in. We got some decisions. That's gonna be made and everybody just the ruught. This said Dang Campbell, Dan Campbell, Dan Campbell. So we thought he was gonna be the guy in they didn't hire him later on. Look what he's doing now. So I bet I bet coach, I bet I bet it. I bet they wish they had him instead of coach hole right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, that's our first segment back here with speed Race.
Speaker 2: We want to play a game that guy.
Speaker 4: And you're a mega hero. Oh I forgot my cape. Oh I left my cap. I left my cape in the car. Brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Right here on Dallas.
Speaker 9: Cowboys, Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the oil rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 2: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 10: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 11: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL show dot Com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtags be your Own Boss.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys. Jack Black and Right Now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lifball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 2: To the players Lounge. Halloween Red Baby. The Ndycar Grand Prix of Arlington is come in March thirteen through the fifteenth, twenty twenty six. Garif a full weekend of world class racing entertainment through the streets of Arlington. You are the Broom Room. Tickets are available now see geek dot com. Get it that boy with the man with the mask on.
Speaker 6: Racing.
Speaker 2: That's the true like you want the next one. I'm good. That's why you got paid by car. The way you back put out of that.
Speaker 5: Way, telling you man that boy'smooth but not brave as you trade. That's true man, not just sitting in our galland more country, more.
Speaker 3: Very ours ours, Anthony dor I'm new inscription.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got y'all. I'm just playing. If you don't invite me golf the next week, though, I might drop your address. I don't know if you got you got me. I don't think you got I don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: I ain't got it and got it.
Speaker 2: Let the boy try me, Try me.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Cowboys facing Arizona Cardinals on Monday night football went in the locker room yesterday. Dak Prescott uh actually kind of for the first time, said we.
Speaker 2: Need some help. He said that he did he give a position group.
Speaker 4: You know, he didn't have to.
Speaker 2: The first time.
Speaker 3: And it's one of those where how he said and then reading it, he's like, Jerry, help help.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, that's a.
Speaker 7: That's a slippery slope to go down, man.
Speaker 5: Because because because then you because you got I mean, I just know they need him.
Speaker 2: Like we all get it, we need help.
Speaker 5: But when you when you saying that you're looking at a specific group, they're gonna be like, hold on, man, So saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not good enough at this position, which which is what you're saying.
Speaker 8: This man playing at almost m v pleve almost almost Okay, so we did almost.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: So now, so, like, do you think he wants all this work he putting in to go by the wayside?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You don't like we don't You don't want to picture Dack's best years being wasted, you know what I mean? Because the defense can't hold up or some part of the team ain't helping out. So like I hear him like, hey, man, I am out here putting it all on the line.
Speaker 6: Give me a little something to go with me.
Speaker 5: So if you're a corner, if you playing corner, you starting a corner for the Dallas Cowboys right now.
Speaker 2: Your defenses it's shaky at best.
Speaker 5: And you hear your quarterback talking about we need some help, and they're coming at your position and your job.
Speaker 2: How you feeding your family? Okay? How you gonna feel about that?
Speaker 6: From the corner, I already know that I was thinking up the house.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say, the outside of Iran Bland, who we know, he's got a resume.
Speaker 4: Diggs is recovering from his concussion.
Speaker 2: We don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 3: It, so he's outside of that. Who who can say something? And Diggs not for long?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna feel I'm gonna feel some type of way, but I ain't gonna say nothing because you're right, Like am I am? I gonna be mad at him because he said we need help. I'm just like, dang, I really ain't doing my job. It's gonna light a fire up on me. But also the pay guy on the team and what you're gonna do. Hey, don't be talking about me like that. He's like no cowboy.
Speaker 3: The Cowboy defense thirty first in points per game, they're only thirty two teams, thirty first in yards per game, twenty ninth in rushing who thirty first in passing sacks, twenty second third down percentage dead last in the NFL.
Speaker 5: I get, but I'm telling you, twenty eight start putting that GM had on as a player.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I will, I will, I will get agree. I will agree with you on that one man, bron lover you the Bron sex. You ain't nobody been out there we get from the Dallas Football Ron Jay were talking about that basket about the individual sport.
Speaker 3: When you put on the GM as a player, man, it gets slippery because the only ones that that's basically.
Speaker 2: He ain't talking to us what himself.
Speaker 5: Hisself, and then and and and George Pickings out there.
Speaker 2: Talking talking to second league who talking to run back. But we know, we know, we know where he's not been.
Speaker 5: In the locker room with some cats who. And I'm not saying that is this, you know what I'm saying. I think he's one of the best leaders in all the football. I've said that New Yorrous times. But I've played on on teams where catst.
Speaker 6: He got the numbers to prove it.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 6: Nobody name.
Speaker 2: It doesn't that makes you better, but that doesn't make it is like work.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, I can say whatever you want to say. It ain't gonna bother you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But if you ain't, if you ain't holding it down and you feeling some kind of way emotional or sensitive about what he's saying, because you know what's actually going on.
Speaker 6: Man, he ain't say nobody's name.
Speaker 2: Man, forty of these units they all need help. So who you exactly exactly? Like with a with a team like this, there's so many holes in there. It's like you shooting randomly, and like you need to be careful because what the wrong person does take that bullet. I can attest to that because, like you said, you'd have been. We all have been on the team where you got your team snitches, you got your people that go up there, Hey man, it ain't going too well right now. And now when you have somebody that has that superstar power doing in the media like that, that's where you start getting the talking like amongst yourself. And then now you get enough people he's.
Speaker 3: Asked the question and he's just like, hey man, dude, I'm open to it.
Speaker 4: He did, and as you shoop, everybody they need help.
Speaker 3: Man, man, you know doing that he's been doing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no no. The only thing I don't.
Speaker 6: And that's what that's what's been wrong wrong around here.
Speaker 8: Everybody been tiptoeing around the situation instead of being holding it down and saying what it actually is.
Speaker 6: And that's why this football program looks the way that it does.
Speaker 8: Partially, no, because when you got dudes in leadership positions, you could actually stand up and man up, you know what I'm saying, and then blackup.
Speaker 6: They play at the same time like come on, man.
Speaker 5: Stop, let me know what's the difference between talking it amongst men and bringing it to the media.
Speaker 3: Let me let me we know that. Let me give you the exact quote. Let me get the exact quote. Please now, asked about next week's NFL trade deadline. It can definitely help a team not be a naive, but understanding where we are to say one position is needed, to need uh, is where we need to go or that I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Leave it to the guys who are in those talks and.
Speaker 3: I'm and I'm sure making those decisions and working hard right now as we near the trade deadline to figure something out.
Speaker 4: It can definitely help.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to shy away from saying that the whole quote.
Speaker 2: That's that's cool.
Speaker 3: But I will go back to what I said after the game last week. Uh, I just encourage the guys in the locker room to do whatever they can and this time to shut that talk up. That's just all of us looking in the mirror and trying to say where I can be better and.
Speaker 4: How I can take advantage of this opportunity. That's that.
Speaker 3: But but but what he's telling you is we opened some help.
Speaker 2: It is perfect, right, but this is him we need help or.
Speaker 3: You were stuck in I got the guy to guess what, right, guys, ain't there man, there.
Speaker 6: There ain't no crying in football.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say. The other thing that y'all missing is the end of what he said. He said, why this is going on? I encourage everybody to start looking in the mirror and saying me and cut this talk out. Y'all haven't get anything up to this point. Therefore you're leaving it there. So he's big, a great leader and saying, hey, I need help. I didn't call nobody out like it's that thing line. He didn't cross that.
Speaker 3: Right, but they need That's just him telling you in the dark way, telling the way.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 4: This is dak taming that boy.
Speaker 2: Good good, it's good.
Speaker 8: As much as the leader as you always talk about him being, you should have knew that he was doing.
Speaker 2: Come correct, context.
Speaker 3: This was the definite Lebron James passive aggressive way of going out here.
Speaker 2: You go, hey, that's why, that's why he the best. That's why he's the best, the best Lebron.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody didn't management better than Bron. You are correct, he's the best.
Speaker 6: To the best.
Speaker 2: You're back, you're mad at him because you played the system the way it needs to be, playing the.
Speaker 6: Best that created sixty, bro Man, to sixty you flopping and then gona have the nerve to talk about I could have played in the NFL. You go ahead, you're good, bro Man.
Speaker 8: I watched I watched Jordan's come through the league, get his butt, whoop, take files, get get slammed off.
Speaker 6: Never took a flop. I ain't never see Kobe take a flop. Man, Come on, man popping.
Speaker 2: He might have to turn off that Kobe tap many once again.
Speaker 6: You've been in this building too long.
Speaker 2: Now we're saying the man ain't great.
Speaker 6: Ain't great. I am saying that he ain't the best anything.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure everybody knows, making sure you know and understand your boy.
Speaker 4: His player put on the assistant GM had his whole career.
Speaker 2: Okay, he had to, but he had to. What was the what was what? What was the main thing that they said.
Speaker 4: Because he couldn't win in Cleveland.
Speaker 6: On his own?
Speaker 2: He could win what who has won on his own?
Speaker 8: Who has won on his own the championships? Has he not scored buckets times? Has he disappeared in and and in series? In playoffs, series period, how times he actually been to the playoffs and not even finished put? Now, how many times did Jordans do that?
Speaker 2: So we what George got Jeorge got beat up. Jordan got beat up George early.
Speaker 5: Only those times he took them to the championship count right way talking about anything else?
Speaker 6: Talking about way to the championship? Did he lose?
Speaker 12: What about what happened before then? What happened before that got his butt right where he was? He stayed organization these days.
Speaker 4: What happened in Washington and what happened to weeks over there?
Speaker 2: Hold up, he stayed in his own organization.
Speaker 8: I got start losing when he got all younger than what lebron when he was straight from college.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about just because he stayed at home. It's fun. He did say, oh, come help me, dinnis rod mean go get the best, arguably the best rebounder of all time to come over there and say, hey, we need some help over here. You didn't even know he didn't hold on, hold on, I'm not let you for a little bit.
Speaker 6: Gravitated tours.
Speaker 2: I let you know, like.
Speaker 6: Let get over there with I let you know, I let you go, I let you go he.
Speaker 2: Would have got the best He would have got best rebounder. That talking about the best rebounder and then after that, what else did he do this? He didn't even guard the best man on the team. Pipping did Pimper was the hero of that team and got that. Like I said, so what absolete single fans and Jordan m v P six six and he still didn't guard the best man. Did he go anywhere without Pip? Did he go anywhere without him? Didn't go anywhere without pimping?
Speaker 6: Did did the bron go anywhere without bosh wid?
Speaker 2: Yes? He went to Cleveland. He went to Cleveland want a championship. He went to multiple the only other out with.
Speaker 8: Anybody the older who win a championship before he got with before he got somebody else, he.
Speaker 2: Took him to the championship.
Speaker 3: Jordan even make the playoffs, went down to Miami, okay, because nobody would come to Cleve.
Speaker 4: So he jumped on board with d Wade who already won.
Speaker 3: Championship, went down to Miami, tried to get Eric sposed to fired the first year they made it to the championship game.
Speaker 4: Then they got beat by Dirt after he made fun of Dirk out there coffee.
Speaker 2: I got a cold.
Speaker 3: Then they got It was so bad when they lost Old Dallas boy Chris Bosh fell on the ground crying after they.
Speaker 2: Say, hey, don't don't disrespect. Don't disrespect like this, don't do that, don't disrespect what happened before exactly what happened was they get to the playoffs. He got st he got stoke, and what happened he got stoked.
Speaker 6: He man man earlier and stayed at home. He started.
Speaker 2: At the bottom and he even went up off game. Y'all haven't said, y'all still haven't asked my question. What person had single handedly won a championship? Nobody? But there's only one other person that single handed eight team to Milwaukee Bunks is seventy one. You know, pretty boy, you pretty right, seventy one.
Speaker 6: You have to go all the way rock answer, But Iver said.
Speaker 2: And Lebron are the only people that single had to live took thirteen to the final with nobody else, no all star.
Speaker 4: Who was on the Who was on the MAVs in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 2: Jason?
Speaker 4: What in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 2: Kyrie? Kyrie?
Speaker 3: What did Kyrie do in the in Boston? I was there cad damn thing, not damn thing. Dirk with their twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: What they had, he had, he still had somebody. Throughout the playoff series, Kyrie did show up. No point in that playoff Sea Oldo. Nobody else showed up at all. Twenty twenty three, Okay, nobody be back with.
Speaker 4: The Bronze Sexuals here in the moment right here.
Speaker 5: I just want you to put that much spice as you put on the Lass playoff losses.
Speaker 2: Is what happened with Jordan when he didn't have Poy, he just got he got sweat.
Speaker 6: You know that on there? The Mi Grand game?
Speaker 4: What about the migrap What about the migrant game?
Speaker 2: What my game?
Speaker 4: He would you don't know about the Pippo migrant?
Speaker 7: Did I.
Speaker 2: Was that game? With Game five?
Speaker 4: Please go watch the Last Dance?
Speaker 2: Please? We watched.
Speaker 5: What play Can we talk about the three wins? Can we talk about the three one deficit? No one's ever come back from who?
Speaker 6: Who did? Though?
Speaker 2: Lebron? Who did Ron?
Speaker 6: Who else?
Speaker 4: Kyriey Bird came back from three one three?
Speaker 2: Kyrie? That's what that's who, That's what was with Lebron. Hall of Famer, Kyrie, Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Kevin Love going to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Ain't there yet?
Speaker 4: Watch there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he had exactly, but he had to go do that so y'all could give him. Y'all had to beat Lebron because he beat how many Lebron trades? Said Lebron Ron pep talking about trade?
Speaker 7: I need hell?
Speaker 2: What does y'all said? He wasn't good enough? He beat George record, He beat Toby's record at a faster at a faster pace that they ever did. And then, oh, what's the only thing that you could say when you have the conversation between the big three rings? So guess what. I gotta go get a ring. I gotta go get help. He didn get every time Kobe is one. He had help. He had arguably the best big man shot Andrew Bidel Dwight Howard a k a. The New Superman like come host was Okay, I'm sorry, not the white but big but the other but the other guys.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the big shot Bob so tim Ki, they helped out everybody shot big shot.
Speaker 2: I need your set.
Speaker 4: We need to break away from the this is the players.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem.
Speaker 10: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that twent eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over Life is.
Speaker 2: A workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 13: Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of pro team, zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 14: It's game Day and raising kames if you want to order like a child. It's action off the field you need to focus on. The only player you're running is chicken. So what conbo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce and jugs are freshly made tea and lemonade all available to order online or on our a. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 2: Hey Cowboy fans.
Speaker 15: Keith Davis here forming Cowboys safety Davis after they you know what separates Hamptons from the rest, Making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most.
Speaker 6: Now it's your team. Invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 15: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To the players Loud the countdown. The game day starts with Rally Days presented by Seek Enjoy, performing from Cat Hasty and other local artists. Get it behind scenes look at the A T n T Stadium met the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, alumni and much more. Get your tickets for the next rally day on November two, at a t n T Stadium dot Com slash rally Day.
Speaker 6: Were you here for the We're here for the what what what? What? Shoes?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 6: Do you see the shoes day?
Speaker 2: Him at the house, him at the house.
Speaker 4: But of these jays, they just walked in here on there. Ain't never seen them.
Speaker 2: But okay, because specially don't break all over.
Speaker 4: Lies, lies.
Speaker 2: We approve you.
Speaker 4: Everything when you come in here.
Speaker 2: It was better for sure, George was better. They've been out.
Speaker 4: They've been here on the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Last, we need to talk about who the YETI cool customers get ready to face the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night?
Speaker 2: Church. Who you got eddy cool customer for me?
Speaker 5: Man, I'm going with the entire the entire offensive line, but just to point one of them out, I'm gonna I'm gonna go I'm gonna go bb, I'm gonna b B just to just to point one out, but the entire offensive line. I mean, we know when Dak gets a little bit of time out there, he's healthy. He's one of the top quarterbacks international Football League. I mean this season, we've seen it. Last week against the Broncos, they had a they had a hell of a pass rush and you saw the only stacked him twice, but they had them off as mark the entire game, and we saw the type of game that he played out there. Two interceptions. That's just not you know, Dak Prescott football. So for me, the entire offensive line gotta play a little bit better. Step up. Be that offensive line that we've seen the first six seven weeks out there, and Dak will do the rest man, but I need that offsive line as a unit, getting Cooper b b back to go ahead and perform.
Speaker 2: Get a cool customer. My you had a cool customer is gonna be the entire I need all of them. But no, on a serious note of the entire d line, we got a mobile quarterback coming in here. When these multiple quarterbacks have been on Dallas's radar, it has been lights out. So I need the d ms to keep him contained, keep him in that pocket, do not let him get out. He is short, make him throw behind those big boys, and I think if they can do that, hey you might get some tips and over.
Speaker 8: Those We gotta get those tre I mean, I'm gonna piggyback what you said, and I agree with you when you said the entire defense. You know what I mean, because, like you know, outside of the game, a couple of games to go against who is it Washing Washington? Yeah, you know what I'm saying, where they look extra prolific, it has not showed up. And so we've talked about d line, We've talked about the second level, we talked about the secondary, and we've seen at every level there's been some issues somewhere, and so like at every level, there needs to be some improvement. So I agree with what you said, and I'm gonna hold it down for the whole entire DA.
Speaker 2: What they used to say back in health the front of the front of the healthy back already.
Speaker 4: Every Russian cover And for me, I'm right there with the minus. The defensive ends.
Speaker 3: Sam Williams can't get caught, you know, down here, got to keep containing. Okay, do your part, don't get the penalties. But the defensive ends need to try to make Kyler Murray play from the pocket. Okay, put your blocks on the outside, do your part.
Speaker 2: I hope we don't see James doing what he did last week.
Speaker 3: The whole all the defensive ends they've got, they've got to keep contained. And when it comes to sacks, you look right here, Arizona has allowed twenty four of them, the seventh most in the national get home. So defensive ends, you've got to get home. But you've also got to maintain. You got to keep contained and not let Kyler Murray beat you with his legs, which is what he's done in the past. He's coming off a foot injury. So to me, that's that, That's what I'm looking for in terms of the YETI cool customer.
Speaker 6: What you need right there?
Speaker 2: Hey? Can I ask you a question, Doue. Out of all we see, we know James Houston as the sack leader amongst the defensive line. You got Clowney kind of revived itself and had some splashes. Sam Williams of non existent. But who would you say if you had to lean on somebody the rookies doing what he's doing, which DM do you do you think is going to leave the helms? Know what?
Speaker 4: This is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: You bring up Clowney's name and Clowney said, you know, he feels he feels like.
Speaker 2: I like what his production for him? Coming there? Ben Seeson doing that like I don't think. I don't think it's like, oh, this is a one. But for what he's given us, I think it's been all right.
Speaker 4: And this is what to me, I'm thinking about.
Speaker 3: If you can get clowney going in a game like this, and he's spoke in front of the team last week to say, hey, we got too much talent here, be the guy that is the example, Be the person leading the way. You've been in this league long enough here. Don't just talk about it, go be about it and then show it as a rocker. This is what needs to be here and a lot of more.
Speaker 4: Williams. May all right, man, let me lead the way here. Let me show you guys what needs to happen around.
Speaker 3: He has been on playoff teams, He's played with good players like a Miles Garrett when he was in Cleveland. May just show these dudes what needs to happen on Monday. He also understands a Kyle as a mobile quarterback and what needs to happen here and go ahead, And as we talked about before, he's nine and knowing the building, it's time to get a guys first loss. And that's one thing when I interview Clwny talked about. I mean, that's the goal. But make sure that he's nine and.
Speaker 2: One with you go up to the locker room. Have you seen a difference amongst the D line with Clowney been in there now? Is there? I mean we haven't seen production. He's just fitted, but didn't time.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking because this is a chill locker room. Man, it's a chill room, So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out who's getting as Rock, who's right.
Speaker 3: As Roc, who's coming around? Just just let him do his thing. Let's get these pics in here. We have five minutes to go left, all right, Chris Bean, which.
Speaker 16: We got first?
Speaker 2: Pick up?
Speaker 17: We got Chicago at Cincinnati, Chicago by two and a half.
Speaker 2: I got Chicago on that one. I got Chicago at Cincinnati. I'm gonna say it's going to be seventeen to fourteen.
Speaker 5: Man, that's a tough one. Give me, give me Cincinnati in this one. Twenty eight, twenty four.
Speaker 6: Who the quarterback for Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: Joe Joe? Is he questionable? Though? I think he is questionable?
Speaker 6: Change is he? Chris flac up down.
Speaker 2: It said it's questionable, But I want to say he's most likely go back.
Speaker 6: They lost. They d tack the d N too.
Speaker 8: I see, let's see de Los Henderson got to hear up, gotta hear up, all right, give me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna Chicago.
Speaker 2: Let me go. I gotta score Chicago.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. This is tough word. It is such a tough team.
Speaker 8: No, no, no no, I'm going Cincinnati, Jamar Chase, give me, give me Cincinnati twenty eight, No twenty four, Chicago fourteen.
Speaker 2: There you go. Let me go with.
Speaker 4: Chicago twenty three to eighteen. They've been so much better since Matt is gone.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 17: My next game, Denver at Denver at Houston, Houston's favor one and a half.
Speaker 2: All got their favorite? Really, I got? I got Diver, Uh, I got Denver twenty eight, I got Houston. We're gonna go twenty way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got h I got Denver in this one, twenty twenty three to twenty.
Speaker 6: Denver eric Houston, after way Denver looked last week.
Speaker 8: Give me Denver, give me, give me Denver, give me Denver twenty eight, give me Houston twenty four.
Speaker 4: I want to go Houston, but I'm just gonna go Denver.
Speaker 2: Oh go go to third, I said, Man.
Speaker 3: Denver twenty four twenty three in a close game, all right, next time, we got San Francisco at the New York Football Giants.
Speaker 16: San Francisco by two and a half.
Speaker 2: But I'm going with this one.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: What you got? What Sepfred? I got? Set Fred? H You thought I was gonna go with scataboo. He ain't third though? Both Uh cept Fred? I want to say, I got Cefred thirty thirty two. Yeah, thirty two? Is that right? Yeah? We'll go uh No, I'm sorry. Thirty one do the kapern Ip rights. I got it, I got it. Earty Leadership Degree thirty one, twenty four.
Speaker 7: What about Jimmy saying Frian Man twenty seven to twenty.
Speaker 2: Watch I had to get I had to figure out how many field.
Speaker 6: San fran twenty four eighteen.
Speaker 4: Take the forty nine ers to win this one? Thirty two.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, y'all see that, America.
Speaker 16: They next game, we got Duvall at Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh Bal for the win. They're going against Gino smith Oll. It hurts me. He's leading the league of interceptions. I think that defense down there in Jacksonville is gonna stump them about twenty eight to ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me do ball, give me du ball twenty four to seventeen. That boy looked, Hey real.
Speaker 4: Chris, A line on that.
Speaker 16: Jacksonville by two and a half.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 8: Give me, give me Jacksonville. And uh, I'm gonna say it's gonna be twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: I got no faith that what's going on with the Raiders right now, So I'll just say Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: I'll just try to be like eighteen fourteen. All right.
Speaker 16: Next one, we got Chicago at I'm sorry, we already did though.
Speaker 2: Did that one?
Speaker 16: Kansas City at Buffalo.
Speaker 2: America? What do y'all think? What you got?
Speaker 6: What's the line? Chris?
Speaker 17: Give me Kansas City by two and a half at Buffalo at Buffalo.
Speaker 2: At Buffalo is the story that don't matter? K C. What you got? That's true? All right? Then? Uh give that boy Josh Allen go ahead and the dust go ahead. The step hold a real quick Bill's Mafia. I like them to get it. Thirty one twenty eight I scored gay last minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Josh Allen's like four and one or something regular season against case. Give me Buffalo the dust, Give me the dust, twenty eight, twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm with k C.
Speaker 8: Here me case, uh, I'm gonna flip with Barry twenty eight k C twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep. This is where I catch you a d battle of the turno, like five.
Speaker 6: Six games behind me that that cap of math is general.
Speaker 16: Give me Kansas seven actually, but who's counting?
Speaker 2: Hey, why do you do that?
Speaker 4: Twenty nine twenty four when you got Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Watch, I don't do too much bro, all.
Speaker 17: Right, next game I got is Sunday Night Football NBC five. Actually Seattle at Washington, Seattle by two and a half.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know where I'm going with this. Gotta go with my love now the Hawks cock cock car no Jadon Daniels. Hey, I like this one right now. I'm telling you twenty four two seventeen.
Speaker 16: To be frank, there's not a lot of teams that you're not alumni from.
Speaker 4: Whoa from that bit? Hey?
Speaker 2: That was from a mile out? Hey, that was down bolling nighty. Hey, ain't gonna lie. That was a good one.
Speaker 16: I don't care you are.
Speaker 2: That's that was?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 2: That was a game winner? Right?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 2: But I'm invested. I'm vested. I'm good. He's so good. Well you're I'm good.
Speaker 7: Best part the snipele Give me the Seahawks, Give me to Sea.
Speaker 2: Twenty thirty one to seventeen. Man, But.
Speaker 6: I got Seattle to give me.
Speaker 18: Seattle gets you twenty seven, young vested, give me, not young vested, old vested, Big.
Speaker 4: Arizona, Let me take Seattle. I'm sorry when twenty six to twenty six to twenty.
Speaker 16: Four Arizona Dallas sells by two and a half.
Speaker 2: Oh he did be like that.
Speaker 6: But you can't. You can't die who you want.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Hey, what do y'all go first? I didn't get my pride? Give this man?
Speaker 7: Give me Dallas? Uh, twenty four to twenty man? What said he did? I love that?
Speaker 2: Hey? What that funny? I remember? You get your grid?
Speaker 6: You in?
Speaker 2: You better leave me alone about about the blaze doing that. I gotta I'm proud of all my team. I mean, I freak. I got I got cowboys. I got cowboys. I think they're gonna in Caler Murray Street Cowboys. They gotta shoot it out. I got thirty thirty four to eighty.
Speaker 6: What you got, man?
Speaker 8: You know you got everything inside me? Does not want to pick the Cowboys, but I got to say, if they're gonna do anything anything, they got to salvage this game.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna give them one more man I got, Hey Man, come home. I'm gonna give Kyler Murray Foot hurt Ain't got James Connor. That's a beat up team.
Speaker 8: We've been talking about it all week. Give me the Cowboys thirty three.
Speaker 4: To twenty one, Cowboys thirty five to twenty four.
Speaker 7: So there we go.
Speaker 6: That's the show I supposed to let you do.
Speaker 4: Exactly because you can't pick right.
Speaker 3: Happy Halloween to everyone, Please be safe, look out for the kids.
Speaker 4: Enjoy you see me.
Speaker 6: In real life.
Speaker 3: Thank you Chris Bean producing the show. Thank you Chris Bean. Happy Halloween, Players Lines Rive.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.