Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks. Use that promo code leading Off and sign up for Prize Picks today. That of course is the Welsh and I'm Joey p We got the peanuts of the Cracker Jacks already here. We got a lot of baseball, a lot of questions, and a lot of money because yesterday the four leg parlay hit big time. I see Rich Silva in the chat already talking about how we turned that into let's see, twenty five dollars entry into nine hundred and forty dollars yesterday. Not too shabby. That works for me, Welsh. It was a good day for wagering. We crushed the under on the Verlander, we crushed the over on the Eduardo Rodriguez strikeout props. Life was good. And now it's a lesser betting day, but still a lot of stuff going on, a lot of fantasy stuff, and we're still getting more prospects.
Speaker 2: Welsh.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be like the It's like cupcakes every day for you, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: No, I mean cupcakes every day. He is a little too much be a little bit oldwhelming match. Yeah, cupcakes a little too. It's like chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, because you know, you can get down a couple of chocolate chip cookies and you know what sounds great the next day after eating a couple chocolate chip cookies, more chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 2: So yes, it is. It is. It is party time.
Speaker 3: And how apropos for me being everywhere and doing everything that It is literally prospect day, every single day and Mash Nervis is coming to the majors and it is a home run call near you for the home run contest when you guys like to play, he might be a very popular pick, especially when we're in Chicago for Mash Nervous.
Speaker 1: Nervous is our man. Finally we're gonna get Mrvous. That was a guy that you were on going into this season and fortunately you did not make the team out of camp. But again here we are single demo. It's the fifth of May and he is here. We're gonna get to Nervis and a lot of the other call ups. Do we get a question here from Rich? We're gonna keep talking. He's currently renting Jaron Duran for JAD Martinez with JD back soon, do I drop JD and keep running out with their Duran? I say yes, I'm done with Jad Martinez. I'm somebody that speculated maybe the age, maybe all of us just kind of caught up with him. But I'm going to take the younger player here. Duran looks pretty solid. He's going to give you more I think wal to wall productivity over the long run, potentially. I'm in on Duran. I'm out on JD. What say you Welsh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, I had Jared Duran, I believe in my most recent trade video as a player to pick up, and had Edwardo Rodriguez. So just pointing that out. We had a couple guys that have been going. But I'm a big Duran guy right now. He's made the changes.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the big things that turned me to crazy how he's hitting lefties. I actually tried to attack him last week. He was hitting like four hundred against lefties and I was like, this is going to stop. And I went against him on a lefty and it did not stop. So, I mean, he's hitting both sides of the plate, and he's hitting the.
Speaker 2: Ball really hard.
Speaker 3: He runs, he's becoming kind of a pillar, and he's confident in that offense. It is a very big buy on Jaron Duran right now.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: All Right, let's go with the headlines. Masataka Yoshida three for five with a solo homer there and obliteration of Kevin Gosman. Will talk more on that a little bit. Justin Verlander h started off shaky, but he did go five innings, which even surprised me that he went that long. They lost to the Tigers, as I told you the Mets would. So hopefully you made money on that one, because we were all over that bad boy yesterday. Here's a good one, okay, zach Plea Sack sent to Triple A Columbus. Now it's not good for zach Pleesack, but it is good for our shares of guardians pitchers not name zach Plee Sack. So who does this help? Is this a Biby? Is this an Allen? Is this everybody collectively starting to rise up as the Cleveland Guardians say, hey, we can win this division running away. Let's let the kids go out there and pitch. Enough with these you know, the savals and police sacks of the world and even the Quantrills to a certain extent, like those guys just don't move the needle for me. These young kids that got coming up.
Speaker 2: Do this is a baton field.
Speaker 3: This is because the decision for them was between batonfield and who's pitcher sa So Savali when Sally comes back, that will probably push batonfield out. So what I and you can look at it as like a pseudo benefit to Biby and Logan Allen. The real key is gonna be cal Quantrill. When Cal Qwan Trill gets kicked to the street, that's gonna be Oh, we know Tanner Byby maybe Logan Allen both are safe. If they make big moves somehow and Savally is gone too, then it's really gonna start opening up that window.
Speaker 2: Two. Gavin Williams.
Speaker 3: Tristan McKenzie, he's gonna be the Pictures, the Mariners, the pictures like the Cleveland's in a good spot here where they can deal with some of these guys away, take a deal, designate whatever it is. Tristan McKenzie is gonna is coming out here to Arizona and he's gonna be working at the complex level for a week or two. Start throwing so he's coming back shortly. So that's why one of Logan Allen or Biby are on the chopping block right now. So Savally is gonna be I think the first big key cog and then it's gonna be cal Quan Trill for the you know, for Biby and for Logan Allen to like stay and feel really comfortable and not get a not get Taj Bradley if you.
Speaker 1: Will, well look the Tas Bradley thing. I still say, that's to me, that is all about service time stuff. And you start to dig in a little bit more, you start to see a little bit, you know, a little bit more of that. But Battenfield goes tonight. You know, love is a battlefield. I've been told that in the past. I don't know if you knew that. Continuing on here, Jack Flaherty was a disaster. It was a hot mess. Yesterday ten runs over two and a third inning. If only somebody was on that game too. Yesterday. Yesterday was a good day, Welsh, a very good day and I didn't even get greedy. It was so good that I was like, you know what, there's two winnings left in this game. I'm already so far up, I'm just gonna cash out, keep that extra twenty five bucks or whatever it was. If I saw it all the way through, it was like, I don't want that. No, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna get out now, just because you never know what could happen in an eighth ninth dying. Any no lead is safe in Major League Baseball nowadays, Red's infield prospect. Welsh just talked about what yesterday or two days ago. Christian and carnassion Strand we did shows on him earlier this offseason. That's why you'll watch us here in Fantasy ros MLBC. You know these guys are before we get to this spot. Three home runs on Thursday, the rumblings have begun. Is this the next guy up next week?
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I've said I actually thought he was coming up like today because he had made some we all get like stupid about like Instagram posts and stuff like that, but he had made one of him in a Red's uniform, and I wonder if maybe they've had any conversations with him about it. But his offense is going bonkers. Prior to yesterday's game, he was hitting four hundred with four homers in nine games.
Speaker 2: I think that's the only thing keeping him back because he started so late.
Speaker 3: And yeah, exactly, he's only had nine full games in Triple A now ten. I think by next week he's up at some capacity. I've put a ten day timeline on him. I just don't see what the Reds are waiting for. Matt McClain hit for the cycle yesterday. By the way, with the Reds, they have got two bats that are ready to be injected into that roster. Get out from under Will Myers, I about say Mike Myers, by the way, Will Myers, get out from him and get out from him, get outa get him out, get both of those got get for Barrero and get Myers out, and get McClain and get in Karnashian strand in. I think it's happening soon. So go pick up c E s would be our our acronym our initials for him.
Speaker 2: So go pick him up.
Speaker 1: We have to do that. Why can't we have better nicknames. Everything's just abbreviations.
Speaker 2: His name is.
Speaker 3: Such a like it's so stressful because you're like Christian in Carnos like, I just don't like the iteration of incarnos Strand.
Speaker 1: I like see yes either, I like see yes.
Speaker 2: I don't know so much more.
Speaker 1: Can we just call him the Strand like show by the way.
Speaker 3: That by the way, maybe the show Incarnisi is the one last name I think I've hated more than anything, just when I've looked at it, like Edwin, like Edwin and Carna and then but everyone has to like alliterate it like inc like that's I feel like you would like really put something I turned.
Speaker 2: Into what I'm saying. I don't like that name. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, for me, I was not expecting that. All right, let's get to that. Nervis so nervous at thirty six home runs last year in the minor leagues. Just in case you weren't paying attention to this, Welsh was triple A this year to eighty six five sixty slash six homers in twenty four games. So here we go. He's twenty five years old. He's going to be up today. Eric Cosma stinks. But he didn't need me to tell you that. So that is the question too. It's like, okay, if you're gonna bring him up, he's got to play every day. There's no reason for him not to play every day. So unfortunately the waiver wire video already came out. So let's talk about the aggressiveness on nervous here in terms of free agent budget.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was about to say, as far as them, it's not necessarily really aggressive. By the way, the most incredible stat with him, we've cited four gajillion times is how he was able to improve at every step of last year. As he went three levels up, he improved a strikeout rate, and he lowered it, and then he raised his walk rate. And he had a combined seventy six extra bases between doubles and homers last night, which was absurd, not counting what he did in the AFL where he was tied with Homer.
Speaker 2: So that gives you an idea.
Speaker 3: With the bat, the Chicago destination is a great place for him to hit. I think there's kind of of a infectious offense that's going on. Even in the last couple of games they haven't been scoring. I was looking in the lineup by the way he is playing first base and he's hitting seven today, which is pretty interesting. I'm more interested how this is going to go when they do want because I don't Cosmea didn't get designated or anything, did he.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they're keeping him.
Speaker 1: For I haven't seen that yet, so I think.
Speaker 3: They're going to keep him there. I want to see what they do with Mancini and how they're going to man.
Speaker 2: But you're right, he plays every day.
Speaker 3: This is a I hate to say it, this is probably a fifteen to twenty percent fab. This is one of those guys that you really jump in on, you can spend you know, one to two percent on, just like dudes all the time. But Matt Murvis has the potential being called up in May. I'm not joking here. He has the potential to still hit like twenty five thirty homers, even in this.
Speaker 1: Rookie of the area.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think you could not in that division like you could.
Speaker 3: But James Outman and Corman Carroll to me, are just too far gone.
Speaker 1: But if he hit thirty homes, it's only May fifth. And you know, it is one of those things where you know, I think we had some obvious ones going in and then as the season went on in Strider and Harris last year really took off. You know, they kind of ran away at the end so it is more of a that to me is more of a finish award than any of them, because that's you.
Speaker 3: Know what I will tell you though, I have one of those little things. If I'm a gambling.
Speaker 2: I'm tempted on that, I'm sorry, I'm templing. Yeah, I got one of those little things.
Speaker 3: I have a great one. I got one of those little feelings on Matt Mrvis. So we could see a bomb today from Nervis. I feel like Edward Edward Cabrera is the type of guy that I think he's going to get on you groove one down the middle. Matt Nervis will absolutely, he will launch mistakes. He doesn't miss on mistakes. It's just been about off speed stuff. But the guy throw Edward Carrera thro was like a ninety four mile an hour change up. So I think Nervis this might be a nice little debut for Nervis.
Speaker 2: Today. We'll see or it's gonna be four strikeouts.
Speaker 3: But I think it's pretty aggressive because everyone's aggressive on the pitchers. It's somewhere between fifteen and twenty percent simply because of how how impactful the power bat is. And he can move up this lineup like relatively easy. I think you can get to five and I wouldn't. I don't think we'd bat an eye.
Speaker 1: All right, injuries, it's actually not too bad today. I mean, Jesuss been like forever since we've had an injury list and notes of this short White Sox put Jake Berger on the ten dieil with the oblique strain and he's he was great when he came up, but what a help he's been for people who need a corner help. My goodness are good well above board. Yeah, additional testing and feel that Michael Harris didn't suffer any ligament damage his knee, so that's a good thing there. Michael Harris, it's starting to feel like one of those like how Murphy's Law seasons for Michael Harris were last season, right, Yeah, it's starting to feel like that now. I know it's only May, but between the one injury and it gets another injury and people thought he's gonna regress anyway. It's one of those things to evaluate on your team. If your team's doing great and Michael Harris is an ancillary piece and you could package him with something else, I would consider it. And in redraft, well yeah, well not in dynasty, but in redraft because as the season goes and he plays less or he struggles because he didn't get this normal you know at bats that he needed and he's out of sync. You just never know what certain players how this is gonna go. And you know, I'm not gonna say, you know, Jason Hayward, I don't want to talk about that, but you know we've seen this before. This is not something that is impossible when it comes to some of these situations where we love a player. Player plays a little above his board, everyone's excited about in the next year, injuries issues, all this stuff. His value is still relatively high, I think in the marketplace, so I would be shopping and just seeing because on the off chan, somebody's gonna overpay and give you something really good, or you get package Harris for something else. I would consider it. Knowing Gorman day to day with back tightness, so keep an eye on that because if he goes on the I l get to walk back. I don't know, we shall see. Joe Musgrove has his next Star pushback because of a blister on his foot. Boy, this guy with the foot stuff, He's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did the foot jokes yesterday was two days ago we did we did foot jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no more of that and Tyler last. Now we'll make his minor league rehab assignment today, so we'll all be watching that very very carefully. This weekend is the Kentucky Derby. I did a show on it on Betting Pros, which was super fun. We had a great guest. I'm not a horse racing guy, but it got me thinking, well, you know, with the Derby coming up, and this is an assignment here for all the penuts and crackerjacks in the chat or if you know, you want to hits up on Twitter. You know, they always have these fun names for these horses. I want to get a leading off inspired name for one of these horses. And and like if we all went in together, all of us collectively on a horse, what would we name it? Do we want to name it mayor Bear? Do we want to name it the double dong? Like?
Speaker 2: How about I got a little thing? Maybe I got a.
Speaker 1: Little thing that could certainly be it too. There's a lot of options here. So I want to hear from the chat because this is for you all. This is so name the leading off Kentucky Derby horse. I want to hear from you. I want to know what you got. Cracker Jack. That is a good one, cracker jackson car jp. Uh there's one from Wonky Slutter Sweeper Bong that sounds like it with oldman. Oh that was Taylor Tinker.
Speaker 3: Spot Soldier Taylor Tinker.
Speaker 1: Well, it's fun Friday. Let's name the horse for the Kentucky Derby sponsored by Leading Off. I want to do that. One other note as well, the end of an era, I guess because Matt Harvey is uh dark Knight, dark Knight himself, mister Batman has decided to call it a career and uh it mixed bag for Matt Harvey. Sure, I mean certainly took the world by storm was an absolute New York Uh oh yeah, We're gonna get a lot of these. But Matt Harvey was a New York sensation. Obviously did not go the way we all hoped in fantasy, the way we hoped as baseball fans, certainly as met fans. Very disappointing at the end of the day. But he held on for quite some time. But he had a statement today announcing officially his retirement. And Welsh is going to read that Matt Harvey statement to you all today in a Batman voice, So.
Speaker 3: This is it's in the Dark Knight voice. So this is Matt Harvey's official statement.
Speaker 4: He is the Dark Knight, So I was a Dark Knight company Welsh in the statement, right, citizens of Gotham, I have a statement for you to.
Speaker 5: The fans, most importantly the New York Mets Fields. You made a dream come true for me, a.
Speaker 2: Dream I could never have thought to be true.
Speaker 1: Is aware an.
Speaker 5: Orphan kid, a kid from mister Connecticut would be able to play in the greatest city in the world.
Speaker 1: His hometown.
Speaker 2: You are forever embedded in my heart.
Speaker 1: Ma'am be myself shine after the red. I love to say goodbye to thank you everyone. We appreciate love.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Want to feel so bad about Matt Harvey is the epitome of lost love. I mean, Adriana Lima broke his heart and he was never the same that hotel, that one hotel room they tried to get.
Speaker 2: And it's not even a joke.
Speaker 3: The team tried to get him out of a hotel because he was so heartbroken from this super I would be heartbroken too for losing that supermodel. Batman lost everything. He didn't lose his parents but this one, but he lost everything else. So Dark Knight, we will always remember you.
Speaker 1: You will always remember being here live watching that as well. We got to get that chopped up for social media too. I think that's a winner.
Speaker 2: And put a Batman mask on me too, please.
Speaker 1: The we'll get that too, all right, So let's continue on the show if we can. Some really good horses names to slutter, Biscuit also very good. That's some good ones. Chicken fingers and dingers, that's a good one. Caught the feeling.
Speaker 3: My favorite was shoe sock shoe, sock sho It's also very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dan said, sock sock shoe shoe.
Speaker 1: That was my dang sock sock shoe shoe. That definitely. And it's all one word because you know how they're all one word in the Kentucky debris. So there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel mad for anyone who's just joining the show now live.
Speaker 5: Oh you imagine they open it up and I'm like, citizens are awesome, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, where else are you gonna get this? Nowhere? All right, let's talk about three up and three down from yesterday. Zach Eflin seven innings, ten k's against the Rays. Not I mean with four the Rays. Excuse me over the the Pirates. Not too shabby, Duarol Rodriguez trying to get out of Detroit. He is doing everything again, nine strikeouts, one walk, He retired the last fifteen guys he faced, one hundred and two pitches, thirteen swinging strikes. What more can we get for? This Guy's got a one eight one ERA by by him everywhere?
Speaker 2: Right and dude, all so, you know something I pointed out in the video.
Speaker 3: Those strikeout numbers look low, but I had pointed out that over that since April fifteenth, he had an over nine k per nine and then he goes out and dominate yesterday. What else does he not do? He doesn't walk guys, even the floor this was in that video, Go click it again. But what I said here is even though he doesn't get traded, the floor is still nice. He can put up performances like that. But look if this dude does get traded. Huh loved word right now?
Speaker 1: So good? All right? Rafield devers three for four, four ribbies and three runs. So those were the good? Here were the bad or the ugly? Von Grissom. Oh for four to four ks, it's not going well. Snow Blaino for von Grissom. The Braves know, this is why you see I'm telling you follow the money everybody, just because it's real baseball, follow the money in fantasy. Once they gave Arcia an extension, that was a big giant red flag, a shriven selling all your Von Grisam shares. I tried to warn you. I'm not saying it's never gonna work out. I'm just saying it's not gonna work out right away. There's something off there. The Braves evaluated this is not going to be the Azzie Albi's around the Counya grouping of Brace prospects. This is starting to feel a little bit more like the waters Pasche groupings, where they're like, yeah, this guy's great, he's great, he's great, we're hyping him up and then we trade him off and then it just that was happen on delling you right now it's a bad sign. Kevin Gossman not pretty, ten hits, eight earned runs yesterday. Grayson Rodriguez not pretty either, so came off his best Starves career and then three and two thirds six earned runs eight hits.
Speaker 3: Also, Grayson hurt the soul yesterday. Grayson hurt me in the pocketbook and the soul a little bit yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, I mean we did give you and you know yesterday it was a huge That was a big party. I mean the twelve. When you can get up to a twelve to one in a baseball day where you confident about it, let me tell you, like just absolutely crushing. I wish I could say today we have another one, but we don't necessarily have one of that magnitude. It doesn't happen all the time, which is why we have to lay in the weeds, choose our spots, and then when you see something open up, you take your shot at it and maybe even you win a prize. And speaking of prizes, how about prize picks. Sign up today with the promo code leading off for prize picks, get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars, and use that promo code leading off when you do. Welsh, let's pick some prizes for the people today.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see what we can do here. First, up on my prize pick, we have got some no run First innings available. I actually like quite a few, but the one I'm jumping in on is Christian Xavier plus Josiah Gray. No runs first name. Just Gray has been really good Diamondbacks obviously solid. I don't one hundred percent no of Corman. Carrol's gonna be back in usually hits three in situations like this, but either way, Josiah Gray has very very much maintained good strikeout numbers, So I really like that one. That's actually probably my most confident of these others because I am jumping into total bases and I have stunk with total bases, but two immediately jump out to me today. Ronald Acunya total bases one and a half on this list, and James Autman. I just need one hit hitting the ball crazy hard going up against you Darvish for the first time. I think Darvish is going to just be slanging some fast there, and I only need one hit from James Outman. So total bases on Outman Akunya and no run first innings for Javier and Josiah Gray.
Speaker 2: That is my price picks, all right.
Speaker 1: My prize picks for the day. Christian Hovey are over on the six and a half. K's Louis Castillo over. Now I did this in the morning. So if there's a combo one up there, now look for the combo one instead. Always take the combo because he gives you something more outs there is.
Speaker 3: A Luis Castillo, it's somebody else big and it's like thirteen and a half. It's a pretty you know what. It might be Calvier and Castill. It's a big one and I think it was like thirteen and a half. Yeah, I think it was thirteen and a half.
Speaker 1: So whenever you get the combos, take the combos. And here's why, because if one guy goes off, he carries the other guy up. You figure both of them are going to be near these numbers. So if one of them goes two or three over, boom, you've got it. Then Showyotani over eight and a half. Fantasy scores today in terms of points. While we were just talking about all the betting during the show, I already three people follow me on our Betting Pros app. So if you haven't already downloaded the app and join our bettingpros dot Com slash leading Off group, it is free to join. Join us. It's a great time we're making picks. You can follow me, can follow the Welsh. Welsh has been crushing it as well. Our audience has been crushing the peanuts and cracker jacks are making money. Everyone's intimidated about betting on baseball. It's a long season. You have to be careful and you have to budget your your money and your time and what you do. And we're trying to help you do that. And if we do it right, we're gonna come out successful at the end of the day. Today. Besides the you know, I'm just bragging all day about the twelve to one, but Corbyn burns over on the strikeout six and a half. This one's a little tenuous, but I like it against san fran I'm looking for that start where he gets back on track. I'm hoping this is it. Lance Lane under six and a half strikeouts. Oh, you're getting minus one oh eight on this one. Just take it and run until he figures out what the hell's going on. Look at this number three and a half A Bailey over over on betting pros. It's heavy juice. Just pair it with something else and I think you'll be good to go. You might impair it in the same game parlay with a just a twins victory. I think you can get that today because I don't know how long loved as a battlefield is going to pitch today. Clinton Kershaw five and a half. That's a low number. I know it's San Diego, but they can struggle against lefty sometimes. So for me and Bogarts has been kind of stone cold lately, and not like in the good way, not in the stone cold Steve Austin way, like just ice cold at the plate. So five half, oh yeah, over on that number, you're getting one third? What what? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I forgot you have a good stone cold What what is that like extra like thing in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what else is good? A little extra so rare, that's what's good for you. So get ready for so rare. You know why, go to fantasypros dot com slash collect and you sign up today, and what you do is you go get two Steve Wiser's your volume together and you start drafted teams. So unlike any other fantasy baseball platform out there, you actually own your cards, so win or lose, your cards are always your cards, and you could go and manage your teams. You get these officially licensed cards. You play fantasy. It is fun, it is unique, it's different, and it's free. Fantasypros dot Com slash collect MLB so rare. The next era is yours and welsh. In terms of what else is ours today, the DFS slate is O ours.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to make my picks?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about your betting picks.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I mean we could easily forget about them. I didn't hit my team totally.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I apologize by all means pick.
Speaker 2: I would run through it really quick.
Speaker 3: You guys may not even want any of my bets anyways, but I've got a little parlay together. I love Texas team total runs today. It's one and a half against the Angels and Tyler Anderson who has been giving up those runs. But it is heavy juice, so if you want to play it, it's minus like one fifty, I think. But I paired it with a Tampa Bay money line win against the Yankees. So team total runs for Texas through the first five innings one and a half runs and Tampa Bay money line that is a plus one fifty.
Speaker 2: I played that. It was my first bet of the day. I like Chicago first.
Speaker 3: Five to be up by a single run against Edward Cabrera. They got a steel on the docket. It's minus one fifteen, and I am going to play a total base one here, Mike Trout one and a half total basis is plus one twenty. I really really like that one today plus money. I'm not like any of the strikeout props enough. Bailey over was the only close one I was with, but Cleveland just a little bit dicey.
Speaker 2: So those are my bets if you guys want to play them.
Speaker 1: Some good horse names too, for our leading off Kentucky Derby horse Grim Sweeper. That's a good one, Jp, says cousin Donnie. That's also a good horse name. He would love that too. Nothing would please him more than to have a horse named after him. And I'm not gonna say why. Oh, we also have another one here somewhere. Joe knows that's not bad, not bad. And look, there's been some good ones here. There's still some time left in the show, so then we could talk about what our favorite one might be. Moving on to the DFS slate now that I've officially let Welsh make his picks, Zach Wheeler ten point two. I think it's gonna be under rostered today, so go after him. Javier also, because he's going against Castillo and Castillo's higher price, so this is just a money play. Let's just go the opposite route. You know, everyone's gonna be on Castillo because he's at home, as they should be. It makes sense. Let's go the other way. Let's go with the cheaper guy. Save some money because he's a few hundred dollars cheaper, and go Javier Stack tonight. I want to attack that Los Angeles lineup, the New York Mets lineup, because they haven't done anything in day so it's bound to turn around that God, they're out of Detroit. Can't win a game in Detroit. That's the New York Mets right now. The Atlanta Braves another one there. Luis Rangifo, by the way, is very hot. He is two point five, k Taylor Ward two point eight, and Brett Batty if he's back in the lineup, which it should be after day off yesterday, two point seven. Now again we've just continue to you know, finish up the month of April with the home runs, which means there's plenty of time for all of you is still get involved with the home run contest. Especially you can win prizes by month, so there's plenty of time there. Don't worry about the bleeder board or any of that stuff. Go to fantasypros dot com, slash Chat, join discord, go to Fantasypros dot com slash Premium, Go premium today, or if you just want to give a shot, you can go and comment below here and you can get a one year free premium upgrade. Somebody's gonna win that every single month here if you leave a comment below and you're a subscriber of our Fantasy Pros MLB channel. But at the same time, home run board right now looks like this primetime still at fifteen. Oh zerdo up to twelve, Raisa Ramon sego and I throw a bad guys at twelve, BHB Daddy at twelve and Calson at twelve as well, So it's a good grouping there. Welsh is red hot picking homers. I am stone cold at this point, Welsh, why don't you go first today?
Speaker 3: Number seven yesterday? So again we're not back up on the board.
Speaker 1: But Randy Road, I'm embarrassment.
Speaker 3: I needed well did I was cold. I couldn't have been colder at the beginning of April. But we've been read hot lately. Had Randia rose Arena get me number seven. So I'm trying to get up on that board. And today I am going back to my total base prop and I'm gonna go with Mike Trout, Mike Drout picking up on Dane Dunning. I actually think there could be some runs scored in this one, but I like the Trouty getting in on the board here for total bases and my home run call today, I am very tempted to take Matt Nervis though, just for like singularly today, I'm just throwing that out there into the world. I think we could see a Matt Murvis bomb today, so someone else can pick that and join all the love.
Speaker 1: Here's an interesting one from Devin. Can Chris dress up as Joe and Joe dress up as Chris for one episode? I don't know what that means except I would just wear a hat.
Speaker 2: I think you would just have to or or no, or here's the better one.
Speaker 3: I have to get the bald thing and then you have to have the wig with like Jimmy Neutron here.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be harder. I could just get a hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could do that, but I think if we're really gonna do it, you got to get hair and then just hair spray it up like in a wig.
Speaker 1: So we both go to the that's a lot of that's a lot of pressure. How much well this is it's a lower maintenance And do you think you shave it once or twice a week?
Speaker 2: It's not a Oh no, I'm not shaving it.
Speaker 3: There's no chance I'll put a bald like like little thing on over my hair and stuff like the Hollywood thing.
Speaker 1: Twice in one show show a Tani. That's my home run call for the weekend. So hopefully we go yard here more than once because I need. I think I'm at four, so like two home runs that puts me at six. That's puts me in a better situation there, so hopefully that'll be good again. Go to fantasypros dot com slash chat, go join our discord just for free. Go check it out. It's a good time there. Also, don't forget to download my playbook and make sure you go out there and download this. It's free to download and if your premium anyway, you get all the bells and whistles. We got the lineup assistant, the waiver assistant, the trade analyzer, the league analyzer, so many good things to be analyzed. Uh, and you know it's funny. More note on Matt Harvey on the way out of here is he reminds me of you know that old movie A Bronx Tail, that that tale of wasted talent. Because looking at Matt Harvey's stats here back in twenty thirteen Welsh two two seven era A one to seven eight, one hundred and seventy eight innings, he had a fit that year of two point zero one best in the major leagues. So he was even better than his two twenty seven era he was. He was so good.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then twenty forty fourteen vanished obviously the injury, and twenty fifteen was back there a two seven one era twenty nine starts. I think that was the year he started the All Star Game too, if memory serves, was that twenty fifteen I want to say it was all right, and then you know you look at after that four eight sixty ras six seventy era never yeah, and then it all just it all just fell apart, and it's just you know, he made twenty four starts for Cincinnati in twenty eighteen. But you know, these are one of these things where you just don't know the state of mind of players. And there's so few guys with the amount of talent to pitch at the major league level, and there's so few guys with the amount of talent to pitch and dominate at the major league level, and Matt Harvey had that, and it is kind of it's kind of sad that, you know, he couldn't get it all together for himself and get back on track, you know, mentally, which is hard. You know, celebrity is a hard thing, especially in New York physically, and the addiction problems and all the other things that he had. But you know, it's it's a cautionary tale. I feel like Matt Harvey at.
Speaker 3: The end of the day, what do you think, Yeah, I mean, definitely a waste the tent. We've seen that lot though unfortunately in baseball for a different reasons. Sometimes, uh, it's a simple fix that can't be done. Sometimes it's a team that holds him down. In his case, it was a much bigger situation of love and addiction and maybe ethic work, ethic and stuff like that that took it down. I was a big Matt Harvey fan, loved for the Dark Knight, but it has gone by the way. I hate to do this. I think the name was found at the very end. I wanted to say that I loved Dan's pick for the our horse name.
Speaker 2: Of a sock sox shoe shoe. But this was brought up.
Speaker 3: By Thomas and everyone reiterated it x plug, our pretend stat I think that might be the horse name.
Speaker 1: X Plug's got to be it. There you go, So you name the Kentucky Derby horse. You can go put uh, you go, put a thousand dollars on x plug. We can't see if it see if it comes in. Get a horse.
Speaker 2: How much is it to like get a horse?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's a lot. I love how people are like I have a piece of a horse, like that is ominous, like stock.
Speaker 2: It is stock, like people investment. Can we invest in horse horses?
Speaker 1: It's a crazy thing. I saw a thing this morning Good Morning Football where Ian Radcord is like, I'm at the Kentucky deary because I own a piece of a horse like what piece you.
Speaker 3: Might have to we might have to start with, like turtle racing. We can get X plug as a turtle and do that. But I think that's I don't think we're we're I don't think we're high rolling enough.
Speaker 2: We're not. We're not that Matt Harvey money to get into the horse racing.
Speaker 1: On that note, have a great weekend. Everybody, go see Guardians in the Galaxy. If you're a Marvel nerd like Welsh myself. We're both going tomorrow, so we'll talk about it on Monday show. Give the reviews, but no spoilers. Don't worry because we're not jerk. So enjoy your baseball, enjoy the weekend, get out there, do something fun. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 5: Kids,