Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: Today. We actually have a really interesting set of topics we plan on going over. We're gonna start with bug bites. Has the biggest bug bite?
Speaker 3: Who in the room has the biggest bug bite? Oh my god, I actually did kill a huge fucking spider in my room, which if I have any photos I'll insert. But while I was in Italy, I was sleeping with the biggest, baddest bug in town, like, and he was eating me.
Speaker 4: He's digging it.
Speaker 2: And at first I thought I had mosquito bites, and then in like pictures.
Speaker 4: They're tiny.
Speaker 3: My boobs are much more like if you had a box of cake mix and you were home alone and you're like, fuck, I don't want to make this whole cake. You know what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna but it's a cake mix that has the icing like in the packet, like a macaroni and cheese packet. So you like make half the batter half everything, and then you go to squeeze some of the icing out, but you don't use all of it, and then you squish all the icing back down to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Really gross boob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you squeeze all of the frosting back to the bottom to save the rest of it, and then you put that in the fridge, and then you know when the milk and the or the water releases from it the moisture, and then it's just like a dry pound of like weird pudding. And then it's the milk that's kind of the texture and vibe my boots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, laughing a little too hard at that.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm laughing because it's so un true. Your body's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows that my body is a temple. I wouldn't know because I paid top dollar for it. I spent so much money. I spent so much money on like injectibles and surgery less.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, like once you start, you can't stop. I have both talks on my arm.
Speaker 2: It's just everywhere. I gotta put it everywhere. I can't even lie.
Speaker 3: That is part of the reason why I don't interact with anything from that world. I'm like, dude, I'd rather bro what shall God render with this like body, Like I'd rather leave it up to the hands of faith in terms of what I'm going to look like than ever know the like other end of like knowing how easy it is to change something that you don't like about yourself. I think delving into that is as crazy as like a gambling addiction, because thing, you're literally getting the same fucking hands.
Speaker 4: It's blasphemy. Wait whatever, paying them for the poison. Yeah wait, we're paying they feed us poison to sell us the cures.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, though, now there's that really contagious and viral superviral has going viral.
Speaker 2: It's going so viral.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, flat tummy tea essentially, it's.
Speaker 2: God, it's Nature's flat tummy tea.
Speaker 3: It's a diarrhea based sickness, which actually I'm pretty sure diarrhea does kill a lot of people on ironically, because it dehydrates the fuck out of you and people don't realize how bad it can.
Speaker 4: That's like what the mosquito disease like does like malaria, it makes you like shit all your liquid out your ass, and then that's what like trench.
Speaker 2: Warfare, malaria is a pretty good.
Speaker 4: Let me make sure malaria symptoms Like.
Speaker 3: If psha Paide is named her baby malaria, we would be like, it looks really good in script font think about it.
Speaker 5: My friend said, diarrhea if it wasn't for wet poop, it would actually be a very beautiful name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it feels very destiny like.
Speaker 4: And also I think like a name like mantis.
Speaker 2: Okay, but.
Speaker 3: It is kind of fine opals. Just first of all, now it's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And also, guys, can a girl get married?
Speaker 2: Can a girl get married in peace?
Speaker 4: Well? That did not land, guys, I take that back, It did not land.
Speaker 3: Well did you did you see how quick I was to do pre p R cleanup in case this viral stomach bug turned into the thing that kills us all?
Speaker 2: Remember y'all before you come at me, I said, I know.
Speaker 4: Tips off, that's off, that's off. Yeah, that disease is really fascinating. I think we should get tape. Yeah, it's a huge, but let me see it.
Speaker 5: No, it's like so it's like somebody hit it with a hammer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three guys, won hammer. You alas saw that video.
Speaker 2: Of course, we gotta get me a little hammer. I should know that's gonna be my halloween. You know that?
Speaker 4: Of course? Eighty six thousand times. Actually we maybe asked him that eighty five thousand.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not getting guys. That came out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, I've lived this moment so many times in this one like that also.
Speaker 5: His first straight guys go, you don't really get to be more of an ally than me. Of course I know that.
Speaker 4: I agree. Me and Ky almost kissed when he was walking out of the bathroom peeing.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ordered me.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't let me go around you to get to my seat, the way.
Speaker 3: You feel about Orion, and I like, right here, at some point, y'all are just gonna have to get married and like, admit you're together and it's gonna have to come with having sex. That's how I genuinely feel about you and Cotton. Yeah, I think one day, I think you guys are just gonna have to do it, just to rip the band aid off.
Speaker 4: It would be fun for me.
Speaker 5: I have to crack.
Speaker 4: At least it would be fun for me.
Speaker 5: It would be horrible for me, but I would let you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see where you're coming from.
Speaker 4: It would be hilarious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would be really funny.
Speaker 4: It would be the ultimate bait.
Speaker 5: Kai if somebody put a gun to both our heads and I was like, you guys have to have you needed rivalry like intimate missionary sex and you cannot laugh. We would die.
Speaker 4: Everyone in the world would die.
Speaker 5: Everyone would die.
Speaker 4: Everyone would die. Dude, looking at you that well.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait something I was.
Speaker 3: The reason I was mentioning the gut disease is because good news for everybody who eats processed food, because produce is off the table because we don't know where it's coming from.
Speaker 5: Podcast.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm surviving.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're becoming a good current about podcast. By the ways, off the runway.
Speaker 5: Jers and wearing his hat sideways. Can you show the camera just so they.
Speaker 2: Can get all I am You're just not going to mention it?
Speaker 5: Well, you pull everything off like obviously you're so confident, But Drew, you had it more before, like when I walked very confident. Yeah, you guys comment down below if you think this is okay, this is cute. This dude, it's fucked up. It's disrespectful to everybody in the room.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, our second topic of the day asked a questions.
Speaker 4: We didn't talk about the bug bites.
Speaker 2: Oh we did it?
Speaker 4: We did did we did it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I can I can show photos here? Any photo from Italy of me with my stomach out. I didn't want to post because it literally I looked like I got attacked because my stomach had two huge spots that were like just like bubbles.
Speaker 4: I think I have the biggest bug bite right now?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 4: I have three bug bites on my back mosquitoes.
Speaker 2: No, mosquitoes don't really count as bug bites.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this episode is produced by your side. By the way, he gave us a topic topic because you guys are always saying, oh, you guys need topics, you need structure. Okay, well here it is. Yeah, we're gonna they're gonna talk about who has the big spug bye, and then Josiah that we have to talk about who would be the better uber driver.
Speaker 4: And it would be me. I'm such a safe driver, no, especially with other souls in the car.
Speaker 2: Guess who did y'all hear who? Josie said, no, did you?
Speaker 5: I did? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said you, he said me.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that. I actually agree with that I would be the best. I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I'm very driver I don't want to have because I can't stand and like y'all are both people I would hate.
Speaker 4: Actually, no straight white man wins again.
Speaker 3: Driving I think a handful of times a handful of what You're like a whatever driver.
Speaker 5: No, I'm a good driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're like too overly cautious.
Speaker 4: No he's not.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not. You've been in the car with me, and I'm kind.
Speaker 2: Of like reckless as far what am I?
Speaker 5: What am I giving?
Speaker 4: You're giving? Like you know when those dudes like cut up in traffic, like in the BMW's and they like kind of crashed the cars. You're giving that but safe. You're my everything big. I think I would my nothing burger and my everything bagel.
Speaker 2: Thank you. No, I'm your everything.
Speaker 4: Burger, know everything bagelill I.
Speaker 3: Want to be your everything burger, Like I want the burger. You know you get like a cheeseburger, kai cheeseburger. I'm the everything burger.
Speaker 5: Cheeseburgers are good people like this.
Speaker 3: I love a cheeseburger. But like I'm I'm upper echelon, like you dress me up. You can't send me out there naked like that, dilized, like I am the burger they're shooting for the commercial. You're the burger, but I'm the gay berger. What the fuck, I'm the gay burger.
Speaker 5: That's the top three most hurtful things anyone's ever said to me. Drew is animal fries. Yes, thank you, Anya. Look look how affection should just Drew's my animal fries.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I'm like, secret menu.
Speaker 3: Because you're so messy, because.
Speaker 2: You taste like nothing.
Speaker 4: How can you make everything hateful?
Speaker 2: Is a super power?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I had. I walked into the living room today.
Speaker 2: I feel like nobody was really face with this.
Speaker 4: No, we can see your face.
Speaker 2: I feel like my whole face you're.
Speaker 4: Hidden behind the mic. I walked into the living room today. I put this outfit on. I felt really cute. I was like, wait, this is.
Speaker 2: A cute outfit.
Speaker 4: It's like I wouldn't I like it.
Speaker 2: It's good, Okay, keep going because.
Speaker 4: I would wear this out like I would like go out and about in this, Like it's like my casual ship. It's like wearing sweatpants, but like dressing it up kind of like this is cute walking into the living room. I'm standing there and you just looks at me, and she says, is that what you're wearing on the podcast? Yes you did. I will go and grab Joe Sidry.
Speaker 3: Anybody watching Love Island. By the way, I feel like Jennifer right now. So I'm actually or Jen. Let me not, let me not use her full government name. That's her GUV name. Your gout, I'm.
Speaker 4: Jen, I'm Gout. There's one's names as gout maybe, yeah, gout like the foot disease.
Speaker 2: Yes, he works at a coffee shop in Venice.
Speaker 4: Oh work? Is it the one that looks like me?
Speaker 2: And his name is Goal but it's pronounced goal gal. I don't know this.
Speaker 3: That's one of those things where sometimes like names like really fuck me.
Speaker 4: Up, name being gout. You know what gout is, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Gow.
Speaker 3: It's like that's what the fucking hose and the UK we're dying of. It's like it eats up your.
Speaker 2: Body from the foot up pretty much, okay, making all those funky faces keep talking about this fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Well, there's nothing else to say, and you like shaded the funk out of me.
Speaker 2: I caught a crazy I said, is that what you're wearing on the app?
Speaker 4: No, you did not say it like that, she said, she said, is that what you're wearing on the episode?
Speaker 2: I probably said, like, oh, is that what you're wearing?
Speaker 4: You're emphasizing the wrong word.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're wearing on the episode?
Speaker 4: No, no, see what you're wearing.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting all that energy.
Speaker 4: So it's crazy. You can change like an entire sentence with the annunciation, is that what you're wearing? Is that what you're wearing?
Speaker 2: Let me not laugh too bad.
Speaker 3: Because the phonic related lessons that are missing right now, and that's why no one could say anything like is.
Speaker 4: That what you're wearing? Period?
Speaker 2: I didn't say it in a rude way. I like your outfits, giving very mad happy shoes bit like, yes, yes, I love it. I love it, but I wouldn't personally go outside in it.
Speaker 3: See because personally right now, I'm just speaking from a place of like where I'm at in my personal journey. I wouldn't wear this outfit out, and especially if I knew I was going to run into somebody who are like, I gave a fuck.
Speaker 4: That was a little too hard. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is it felt good?
Speaker 3: It kind of felt like you know those videos where they put like they literally have people hanging from their necks workout studio. No leave it dented, no, no, no, no, leave the marks of when when you left.
Speaker 4: Of whence you left me of when you left?
Speaker 2: What was I saying?
Speaker 4: You were just literally being mean about?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I think it's really good. You look cool.
Speaker 2: It's a good outfit. I'm just saying, like, can you stand up?
Speaker 5: Should be doing like as in this outfit too, because I don't know if they saw that.
Speaker 3: Okay you No, no, you need to tuck in your shirt by the way, because mind you this whole time, No, no, no no, it was tucked to cheerboxers when you came out, and when I asked the question, no no, and your pants were pulled out more and your shirt was hella tucked in. And because Josie had to point out, I was like, well, yeah, why is your shirt all?
Speaker 4: That was an accident? Well, I just pissed right now.
Speaker 2: If I was showing somebody my showing off my outfit aka standing around waiting for a couple of mins, I would make sure I looked good.
Speaker 4: I was not doing that. I just came in to talk like I feel like.
Speaker 2: Jin Jen Jen love Island bibs. Same fucking thing, very different, very very different. Character doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish I'll knew about it so I could talk more about it, because that's kind of all I want to talk.
Speaker 4: About is talk about it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not as fun to talk about guys who know nothing about Love Island. It's very different a gorgeous woman staring at you because she doesn't know anything about basketball.
Speaker 2: You can only beg for so much to have two white guys in an underlit corner with an iPhone on a tripod on the table in front of him.
Speaker 5: I was going to ask about that. Could we get some lighting just to like it up a little bit over him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We jos you up up a little you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, i'd also. You guys are in makeup for three hours before episodes. Can I get something it's like it's prosthetics.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, we would. I think it would cost too much for what to make you look like. There's even work that's.
Speaker 4: You just do like a little touch.
Speaker 2: Oh did y'all see that building in Manhattan that was buckling?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, No, I didn't see the hat is buckling. Well, I was gonna say, and that's the episode I should.
Speaker 5: We do media?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, what were you gonna say that my body's buckling under like my boat?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say they it's because you took it uper helicopter to the top of that building, and when they dropped you down the building, it found buckled under pressure.
Speaker 4: Oh time, he made sure to grab his cup of vodka though.
Speaker 2: Yeah he can't, he can't go anything there, made sure.
Speaker 4: To grab the vodka vodkas?
Speaker 5: Is it okay that I drink all the time?
Speaker 2: And I started to honestly, it's your personal journey, Like, I'm not want to judge.
Speaker 4: I think everyone should be doing heroin and drinking all the time. Yeah, oh I want heroin.
Speaker 3: Should all of us start drinking every day for like twenty one day straight like an obscene amount, and then on the twenty first day just stop all together and tell no medical professionals about it or see what happens.
Speaker 5: Wait, did we talk about the girl on TikTok that was doing the drinking bender challenge?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I didn't. I have heard it.
Speaker 2: We talked about it, but I saw it.
Speaker 4: Wait, I need to know what this is.
Speaker 5: It was a girl, I think it was like a month ago, and she was doing a challenge to drink every day.
Speaker 4: That's sad.
Speaker 5: And she got to the end and she was like, I actually think I'm just gonna do another like ten days.
Speaker 2: I actually feel better and actually literally and then I was just on her to talk and she stopped drinking again, and I think it went for ten days like she was gonna do hard seventy five to balance it out, and then on day eleven she went.
Speaker 4: Back to, Oh, it's like the hard seven the easy seventy five. Let's make that a thing, you know, the hard seventy five or easy you know, the hard seventy five where you have to have a boner for seventy five days.
Speaker 5: No, that's not that's not what it is.
Speaker 4: So I've been doing it wrong this whole time.
Speaker 5: Are you serious? How many days have you had a boner?
Speaker 4: Fourteen?
Speaker 5: That's have you been stuff?
Speaker 4: Uh saline and viagra or cialis. But I started to see blue. My picion is just blue.
Speaker 2: Everything is blue. Wait? Is that what Halsey was doing when she.
Speaker 4: Wrote that, Yes, she was taking a bunch of viagra. You know that is literally a symptom that happened to me one time I took a viagra. Yeah, I took half of a pill because this guy I was hooking up with was really, really hot, and I was scared. I was gonna have performance anxiety. So I took half of a viagra and the drive over my vision turned blue and went to the dentist. She was doing on my teeth. She took all of them.
Speaker 2: Well, who do you.
Speaker 4: She took all my teeth? No, she was like flossing my ship and like she's really like it's really like she's really mean to me, but like in like a sweet way. Yeah, a couple times, and every time she like asked me the same questions I tell her, and she's like, oh, yeah, I remember da da da My daughter does the same thing. Da da da da da. And she's like tools up in my mouth. I can't speak, and I'm like oh, and I just like said something that like set her off. Oh, her son is going to school for economics, and I like made a joke. I was like, h rough time to have a degree in economics, and bitch, she like started cutting my ship up, going hard, and then she stopped, no, literally, and then halfway through she stopped and she was like, are you taking any medications? And I was like finasht nam innoxidale. And then she was like, oh, that's for your hair, right, and I was like yeah, and she was like, well, I was asking because you have the bloodiest gums I've ever seen a patient have before. And I was like, yeah, obviously, you're literally cutting me right now, like it hurts so bad, Like I was like wincing. I never winced. And like, also, like right before I got told that going to the dentist is just them scratching your bones with metal picks. And that is the most haunting thing I've ever heard. I just watched Kai do a recording check and it was really sexy. It was like it was sexy. It was like when the lifeguards are like doing that like scan and they look like a robot.
Speaker 5: Yeah you feel safe right now, huh, not me talking you through it.
Speaker 4: I got y'all.
Speaker 3: Well, I am gonna admit that I have not been to the dentists in like a really long time. I actually can't remember the last time I went to the no cabvities, no cavities.
Speaker 5: Wait, you should flystroue, you should I do fly.
Speaker 2: He does not flass. She does not fly. He does not.
Speaker 3: He does not fly. He barely brushes his teeth after that fucking post. The tits the bottom of it, so it.
Speaker 4: Not put that allegation on me mother, because you are dead asleep by the time I'm eating.
Speaker 2: I will admit, yeah, I usually am asleep before you eat.
Speaker 4: But I have beautiful teeth, beautiful no cavities. If I didn't brush my teeth, I wouldn't have cavities.
Speaker 2: I have never been to a dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in like a minute.
Speaker 3: This is bad, but I I am like, I'm actually o d about my like picking in my mouth and like, yeah, my teeth.
Speaker 2: I've been told I was a kid. I like, I.
Speaker 4: Yep, just as I thought, mm hmm, yeah, I knew it. I fucking knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I over brushed my teeth. But I don't do that as much now that I've had perzact. But it actually used to be really I used to brush my teeth after like even just drinking water a.
Speaker 2: Few times because I used to think that I was putting the germs in my mouth back into my cup.
Speaker 4: Hum and bottles too, bottles bottles like you know, like a.
Speaker 2: Uh smaller bottle of soda.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never used to put those back in the fridge because I was like, well, if I don't finish it now, It's gonna explode with bacteria. It would basically be a nuke from my stomach and kill me. Yes, if I put it back in the fridge. Yes, is that true?
Speaker 4: No? I honestly like, it doesn't seem like easy for bacteria to growing.
Speaker 2: Like, what are the dynamicies of that?
Speaker 4: I've been the family dynamicies of the BACTERIAI.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Last night, me and Enya slept through a fire alarm that was going off from god knows when till Josh got home.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna admit something, I was not yet, so I did get up, but Rain had left, I had gotten in bed. I was like falling asleep. It went off.
Speaker 3: It went off first, and then I stood up, and by the time I stood up, it stopped going. I was like, okay, maybe it's done. And I knew you were asleep, so I was like, and I was listening. I was like, okay, that didn't wake him up, and then it went off again, and I immediately got up and sorted to go over to that side of the house.
Speaker 2: But I literally got scared.
Speaker 3: You guys, I was like, oh my god, someone is definitely hiding in one of those rooms and putting smoke up to that detector so I could come in.
Speaker 4: There and girl, wait, what is it? I need to stop smoking with paranoid people, Like, what do you mean is that Michael Jackson? What do you mean Yoji yamamotos What do you mean that's Yoji yo Yoji Yamamoto maquinner? Okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Did sleep through it, and then I woke up. I had a fucking panic attack and came and slept it. Mama's bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a full blown melt down at like two thirty in the morning. But I woke up because I was having like the worst nightmare of my life that I actually can't even talk about. I can't talk about it. No, it was so bad, dude.
Speaker 3: I used to have such bad nightmares, but now because I smoked so much weed, I don't have any more dreams.
Speaker 2: And that's okay, because most of my dreams are nightmares. And I've said that even before I started smoking weed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, so there's there. Yeah, there's too much of my brain to avoid.
Speaker 4: I took half of a xanax last night.
Speaker 5: Did it feel good?
Speaker 4: It literally felt so good. I'm not even kidding it literally, and then we went to bed. Yeah, it felt really awesome. I actually like stayed up for another couple hours. And what Yeah, since I charged my fitbit, I got my sleep score and I'm averaging like in ninety one. Sometimes I dipped to like an eighty. If I don't get seven hours whatever, bitch, Wait, you stayed up. Yeah, I stayed up. I freaked out till like four in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh that sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I didn't really need it. I just took the other half because I was like, well, don't go put that back in there. I need to go back to it. Because also, all of this happened because I had drank. I don't drink as much coffee as I used to, and I used to be one of those people who would say caffeine doesn't affect me, but it fully fucking does. So I tried not to have them late. But that night rain was over and we wanted to play video games, so I drink a latte. So I had just taken my two milligram of melatone in before the fire alarm started going off. And that's also what made me so freaked out. When I went downstairs to go and try and turn it off because I was like at that point of melotone and induced em where I genuinely thought I was in a dream. And then I didn't know if Josh was still home. And then I was like, wait, did I put on the alarm before I went to sleep? And I was like, I haven't seen Drew for five hours, Like what if they already killed Drew? Like I literally started scaring myself. So I went back up to my bed because I was like, Okay, I'm still a little bit sleepy that I could fall back asleep and get I'd rather get killed in my sleep.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 4: No, I literally like last night I was thinking about it. I was like, it would be awesome to die in my sleep.
Speaker 2: God forbid, God forbid, God.
Speaker 4: Forbid, God willing?
Speaker 2: What was I saying that type of time? But like I would love to die like old age.
Speaker 4: I was just telling Josiah that. Today I was like, I'm tired of this, Like I want to die at sixty five. I want to die at seventy five, Like I don't want to ship at that black so long, Like the local news is coming to my Fuck, y'all are going to be wiping your kids your kids are going to be wiping my ass like my soggy fucking loose ran through me and Ya on the fourth did discuss that we're gonna get our She's going to get her eggs frozen. Yeah, I need to, and then I'm going to take one out.
Speaker 2: They see.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to do you want to ask us a question?
Speaker 3: I'm also scared of the doctor because I'm scared Perian.
Speaker 5: Don't be Okay, I'll see you has a question. Because it's a podcast, so we have to talk about it's a podcast, so we should we Well, no, we're we're doing a podcast. We're on episode two hundred and forty seven.
Speaker 2: But we live here.
Speaker 4: It digs Oh wait, oh my god, debut debut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sit seven, my chitty, my chitty, see seven, my chitty seven.
Speaker 4: Also this squeak.
Speaker 5: Dead silent.
Speaker 2: I really love this shirt because it looks like the cafe packaging.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought you're going to say something hateful. Oh my gosh, I just said. It's like when Josiah comes up to me, like I flinch because I think he's about to like hit me or bite me or pinch me or tickle me. It's like anytime you say anything, why did you.
Speaker 2: Add on those other things? You just wanted to say hit me? Be true? Sure he hits me, and that's okay because you deserve it.
Speaker 4: I was saying something earlier.
Speaker 5: You were saying something very smart.
Speaker 2: Wait, you were going to ask a question now.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was gonna ask you as a question, Yeah, would you rather hook up with You have to hook up as one of your parents. You can choose which doesn't matter, or you have to check off with poop from a guy that with poop from the guy that ate glass. It's the glasses all No, it's in little shards in his we're talking like fiberglass. No, we're talking glass from like like a normal glass.
Speaker 2: Why do you say fiberglass would be I think, oh yeah that would suck.
Speaker 5: But glass.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to my mom.
Speaker 5: Really, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm killing myself bo.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's the secret. Third thing. Every single time you.
Speaker 3: Like no one, I'm not kidding hypotheticals, you could break them because you could just kill yourself, because there's no world where you could saw me from killing myself.
Speaker 2: And I actually that's what I want to do. That's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: And I'm not joking. I think that is like a sign of autism. Like, I'm not joking. I think like not being able to understand hypotheticals is like a sign that you're like leaning a little far on the spectrum. That's not no no, no, no no no no, that's a thing. That's a thing.
Speaker 5: Okay. What I think that's a sign of is your genius, because that's how Steve Jobs would think, here we go, there's no nothing.
Speaker 4: Is what's the difference?
Speaker 3: How many episodes two hundred and.
Speaker 4: Six in someone who's autistic?
Speaker 2: I mean that's my take.
Speaker 4: Spectrum people on the spectrum not being able to understand hypotheticals.
Speaker 2: Hypotheticals are just like also a waste of time.
Speaker 4: Autistic individuals often struggle with hypothetical scenarios because they tend to process language that's not it and rely on concrete reasoning, making abstract what if questions confusing instead of the ability inability to imagine it is an executive functioning difference, requiring structured, step by step information to grasp.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I take that back. Context blindness, literal thinking. Autistic brains generally understand language exactly as it is stated, rather than how it might be implied.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that America is getting its karma kiss for the two hundred and fiftieth year, and I need somebody to interview the guy who parachuted down.
Speaker 4: It's literally the best video of all time. Insert yeah, literally someone to interview him. Is exactly what it feels like America's going through. And then this stage falling on those dancers.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, almost fucking killing someone.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is it's so white trash.
Speaker 2: Any of those events are catastrophic or like life changing enough. For instance, that guy crashing with that parachute. Do you think, even beyond his own wish for it, he may have some sort of PTSD response where he is then fully liberal because like he was covered in the flag head to toe.
Speaker 4: Can I derail the conversation for one second before I forget it? Yeah, gay guy pt yas D. Okay, you know what?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, PTOs D. Gay guy who goes through a traumatic event has PTOs D.
Speaker 2: Wait, but it wouldn't be PTS. Don't think about it.
Speaker 4: Well, there's four s's in yas one of those.
Speaker 5: Is it official amount of vests? So he would have a PTSD response making it.
Speaker 2: Like the American flag.
Speaker 3: Because it happened on the fourth of July, it was on like a huge like especially for the right wing. They were like like this was literally their met Gala, Like they thought they were about to be given their personal met Gala and they got given poop and crap out of the But Grammy's twenty twenty five. Wow, that's what they got given. You don't get the Grammys? Do you want he hit the Grams?
Speaker 5: She hits sir, Mmm, was that a Sydney Sweety impression?
Speaker 4: I'm serious, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was just wondering because I was like, is that something that she said, because it sounded like did I go.
Speaker 2: To the comedy club tonight? Put my hand?
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh my god, them calling your name and it's your silhouette at like the back door and she'll see the hat.
Speaker 4: And it's just impression impressions.
Speaker 5: So sad that we never got the opportunity for one of like the DJ shows, is you being introduced as like a special guest DJ and then it's your silhouette on a sheet.
Speaker 4: With didn't we were trying to like that, We were.
Speaker 5: Trying to we just have the budget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have the contract. We have the contact for the people who callucate the budget. Maybe we callucate for the budget. We do a lot of allocating.
Speaker 4: We're allocating. If we just allocate, we.
Speaker 2: Just put our minds to it. We allocate.
Speaker 4: We didn't keep allocating towards the budget. Bro, if the budget is allocated, if I had not.
Speaker 2: Fucked up at a bar and I was a pathological liar and I needed to lie to financiers and ship, that's how I would get gone. That's the thing is, we got to take the budget allocated for different things.
Speaker 4: Tipping the hat period period. Well yeah, well I love the way you just apperiod. I was actually I woke up in someone else's house. I woke up in someone else's bed.
Speaker 2: Dude, I can't believe James Charles really his last Like.
Speaker 4: Why did that remind you of James Charles?
Speaker 2: Because it was like a weird gay guy.
Speaker 5: A weird gay guy.
Speaker 4: Wow, some gay people.
Speaker 2: And that's why I had to put weird in front of him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's not just any like for who gay was weird?
Speaker 4: And yeah that was fucked up?
Speaker 5: Drew, Are you okay?
Speaker 4: What she has me picking up my thumb again. I'm bleeding.
Speaker 2: I remind you of the girls high school?
Speaker 4: What I forgot what I was saying, dude, James Charles, Oh.
Speaker 2: I can't believe. And it's like doomsday.
Speaker 3: Preparation of getting Houston as a like reoccurring pedophile was to try to launch a pop career.
Speaker 2: Map company, but it didn't work. After you've been a makeup artist for a decade. The pop star bien is.
Speaker 4: Not it is not going to activate baby. And also, like.
Speaker 2: I'm just really finals are acting right.
Speaker 4: Like pop star career starting.
Speaker 2: It's when I dropped that sequel. I know if y'all got my back.
Speaker 4: In your heads, zero fans would be dead.
Speaker 2: Are going to the moon? Oh my gosh. I really hope I got in.
Speaker 4: I know what are we gonna do if we didn't? What are we gonna do if we don't get in?
Speaker 2: I might kill myself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too done?
Speaker 2: Look out for that.
Speaker 4: Okay, another question.
Speaker 5: Another question, did you guys vote for?
Speaker 2: I didn't vote.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't vote this year. It's too confusing.
Speaker 2: I felt sick.
Speaker 4: I didn't like either of them.
Speaker 2: I was feeling very conflicted. I was feeling very conflicted by the two oppossessions.
Speaker 4: No, I voted for Hillary.
Speaker 3: Dude, do you all think people are going to vote for the midterms? Are people too busy like being enchanted by the world.
Speaker 4: They should be called like the tier, Yeah, the top the top tier cookie terms because midterms is like, that's mid ye for the kids.
Speaker 5: I actually forgot that we all voted for Kamala because I was thinking about I was driving today thinking about the election. I was like, Oh, it was Biden versus Trump. I completely forgot that. That's like who ended upvoting.
Speaker 3: Also because the second, like the second she lost and the second he got into office, like this was the term he was going to do the jump drive ship for all the ship he laid out, so there wasn't even a second. Yeah, there was, like, I think, less than like in the first ninety days.
Speaker 2: He had so much shit going on. We barely had time to fucking mourn the fact that life is gonna crumble. And you know what, I'm happy, I ironically, I'm happy her life was in the way that she just got to get that book deal and go the fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah she she and she vanished, Yeah she vanished.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where did she go?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is how you guys should take not that are you guys are nignaped and I'm already home, so don't even turn that back on me.
Speaker 2: I've come in love from my own. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Another question, dude, Let me think of one. Talk about the meme that you're gonna bring up, and then I'll come up with.
Speaker 4: A really good Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Also, Drew, I'm wondering, what is the green thing on your chair? What is that? Can I see it? Can I look at it?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I was just can I look at that?
Speaker 4: It's cat urine, It's cat piss.
Speaker 2: It actually makes you feel very good, only for three seconds, though, then you're gonna feel the worst you've ever for the rest of your.
Speaker 4: Life, you know, and you already hit it. Good luck. I was gonna say, I know this meme is like washed as fuck, but I really love it. It's like it's it's resonating with me. He's trying to ignore it.
Speaker 3: I think if I found weed in my kid's room, I would just incite and plant the fear of a greenow and pure psychosis in paranoia, and I'm just gonna I would just be like, dude, I know it might be fun right now, but it gets so fucking scary after a few times, it starts to feel fucked up.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that if I founded in my kid's room, i'd nap him up and say, you're fucking lit, bro, that's sick. Yeah, I'm the cool dad.
Speaker 5: That's me as a dad too, We're the cool dad.
Speaker 4: If I found weed in my i'd smoke with him.
Speaker 3: If I found weed to my daughter's room, I would go to the dispensary. I would first smoke what she had and be like, hmm, okay, I think this is leaning hybrid if I know her, Yeah, And then I would go and I would like buy a bunch of things and she'd get back and it'd be like one of those like bundle like baskets for you. Yeah yeah, but with like like stuff like little snacks and stuff. And then if I caught my son with weed in his room, I would call an uber pool and then have it take him to the police station.
Speaker 2: But I would put all the weed.
Speaker 3: And you know that Sandy leang best she did with all the pockets, yes, transparent one. At least put him in a bit of an archive. Because this will be like some ten years in the future, twelve fifteen years in the future.
Speaker 2: So then I would.
Speaker 4: This smoking weed.
Speaker 2: There's a four years bad piece of shit.
Speaker 4: So what were we saying? Kids smoking weed? A bunch of fucking bullshit?
Speaker 2: Saying a whole bunch of bullshit. I I like that.
Speaker 4: I went to the car wash. I had like a very big day. I went to the dentist and went to the car wash. And at the car wash, was that today? No, this is two days ago. Okay, well, no, I'm getting to the fun part.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't even let me finish. Boys, if a girl says I want you to come for me right now, that means she's over it.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you finish? What the fuck you were saying your car water?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I do want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: I just thought, so, you're gonna tell us the most boring normal shit ever.
Speaker 4: No. I got cornered by a really scary person that was dressing his wounds, and he was like kind of yelling at me, and we were having a conversation. Rather, he was talking at me about a bunch of things, very insane psychobabble, Like I couldn't follow anything. He was saying, and it happened because I was sitting in the sun and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna sit in the shade, and I didn't realize that he was a little loose screw loose in the head. And eventually I keep I keep trying to get up and leave, like I'm like I actually at one point I'm like, dude, I have to take a piss, and he was like wait, wait, wait, I'm almost done, almost done. And then eventually I see my car pool around it just got washed. Are doing that inside, and I'm like, hurry up, hurry up, like I'm literally about to be attacked, because he starts getting agro with me because I'm trying to leave. And then eventually I'm like, oh, there's my car and he's like it's not done. Your car's not done, and I was like, oh, I have to I have to leave, and he's like I forget what he said. After I have to leave, but I kind of hustled to my car and then the guy's like, oh, we're not done yet, and I was like, oh, it's fine, I have to get out of here. This dude follows behind apparently he's a regular there and the guy washing my car is like, dude, I told you you're not allowed to be here, Like this isn't like just a hangout spot for you, And then he starts getting really physical and aggressive with the guy that was washing my car, and it was really scary because that could have been me. He had wins, he had like wound juice all down his arm.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I saw a satellite video from like four wildfires.
Speaker 2: Happening, and the top comment greened me out so bad because I was like, I don't know if I'm miss like reading or understanding the situation, but the top common is but they don't have videos of UFOs like that was the top the sixty two likes, and granted it's not a very popular video, like how he.
Speaker 3: Jumps like because they're you're seeing satellite images of an active fire.
Speaker 4: I mean I kind of see his point, Loki.
Speaker 5: I see his point. But then immediately I'm like, well, they have advanced technology, so they can obviously they keep their craft.
Speaker 4: Say that word.
Speaker 5: Again, not me talking you through it, Not me talking you through it?
Speaker 4: Now you say obvious, Bulin, Right, Yeah, they can. They have invisibility cloaks. Obviously, they have invisibility cloaks. They can just like there, it's like mirrors facing down. So when you're looking up, did.
Speaker 2: You see them more In Salt Girl mob dance in? Mom?
Speaker 4: Wait, what did you the Morton Salt Girl dance?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: I don't know why the Moreton Salt Company trying to put on like a PR event in Kansas City of all places.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that's where it started.
Speaker 3: So they were like, yup, yup, where I was gonna do our big one? And they had these girls, these fucking dancers. I actually feel bad for them, show.
Speaker 4: Up and like how old were they?
Speaker 3: Like kind I'm assuming, like if not our age, like a little younger maybe, But they had all these dancers, and like Kansas City based influencers pull up to this thing and they're like, Oh, we're doing this big event. You're really gonna want to be there, And like they said out this really dramatic emo being like we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do like esscentially be like we're gonna do our big one. You don't want to miss it. It's gonna be a viral moment. Have your cameras out.
Speaker 4: I mean, fierce is fierce, honey, She loves being the lead. I sent it. Wait, why would they give them like fake instruments?
Speaker 2: I don't really.
Speaker 4: This is actually scary.
Speaker 2: This is like someone was allocating the budget.
Speaker 4: The budget was allocated.
Speaker 5: That's kind of like cockwork Orange.
Speaker 2: But I think more in Salt company has been trying to cover it up because there's girls who posted videos from behind the scenes, and because if you were making fun of it. They're having these.
Speaker 3: Poor girls take down their fucking videos from this event they were a part of. And like most of the girls aren't even saying anything bad. It's just like random videos they all did in like the locker room while waiting before they had to, like I don't know, go out this Union Square of CA in the city and like stop around with fake guitars.
Speaker 2: I really don't understand why the Morton girl would have a guitar.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't get it. Did you all see MK Ultra files are being spoken about in Congress.
Speaker 5: I thought that was already astablished, that that was like real eight is.
Speaker 4: I think they're like trying to release the rest of the files. Jesus, I thought of a cool script about MK ultriump. I don't know what this is it's it's a lot.
Speaker 5: It's it was like the CIA. The CIA was giving people LSD and it's all confirmed as real. They were giving civilians LSD and making them go crazy and then they would torture them. Also, maybe this there's this book I forget it's about the CIA. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: I know exactly, I don't know the name.
Speaker 5: I'm blanking on the name. But apparently I think maybe this is misinformation. I don't know, but I think the unbomber.
Speaker 4: Was also ya Yah one of them.
Speaker 5: But that's like a really nice information. We do love to spread that. But I'm jchul Ultra is real. They gave people drugs and that made them go crazy.
Speaker 4: There's like this one story about this dude who worked for the CIA and loved doing drugs and he was just given a bunch of money and he was like diagnosed sadist and they gave him a bunch of money, clearance and immunity to like start a brothel. I think he started like six brothels with a specific one. It was like a hotel room and then a mirror on the wall, but it was a see through room and the brothel girls would dose the dude's drinks with LSD and then he'd watch them freak the fuck out, and he would kind of like have these girls torture him and shit. Meanwhile, the whole time behind the mirror, he is just snorting coke and heroin and like stealing money and shit, and like it was literally pointless, completely and utterly pointless. Like they didn't have any scientific data to take from it. It literally like that is what he said in his final report, is like nothing from it. And then he wrote a letter like after he was long retired into the CIA, and was like he said some really creepy shit, and it was just like, where else or when else would I have ever been able to like pillage, maime, kill, torture and snort as much shit as I did with the total immunity from the US government. It was fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Did people like that. I'm just like, oh my gosh, if we lived in my country'd be awesome because I would have you like fully butt naked in the middle of the Times Square, but it'd be a time score where no children live in the city. It'd be like a city of like angry people, like friendly woods.
Speaker 3: And then they would all in the morning wake up to a bunch of stones on their front port, and they would be invited for Continental breakfast and the square alongside throwing your stones at this man, but you wouldn't throw owns it until he dies because I kind of like the idea of it being like more docile angry people, like older angry people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who didn't get the chance to be angry. So it'd be a small town of that, so any retirement home and then just like let him dry out like beef jerky and like hang in there for a few days and just like people could pelts him whenever they're having like a frustrating time in their day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if anybody wants to look into it, it's called Operation Midnight Climax.
Speaker 5: Do you think people like once you're building, they're building and you're and you're installing this two way mirror and then for a moment you see your reflection like installing the mirror and you have like the file of drugs. Do you think there was ever a moment where he's like, damn, I'm like a bad guy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean he talks about it in his letter he sent so funny. Yeah, he was like I suck, but like I loved it.
Speaker 5: Speaking of people in institutions that are maybe bad firefighters overall good. I do think this. But my cousin is a firefighter, and you have a mustache. He does have a musk, the gay one. It's not the gay one.
Speaker 4: No, I never saw a picture of your gay cousin. I might have to have sex with him.
Speaker 5: No, that's not appropriate before you Also, yeah, you're gonna have to get through me. Okay. So my cousin said that the most most of the people that are arsenists, not most of them, but a high percentage, like a very high percentage are ex firefighters. Firefighters. I've heard of this because they are like they really attracted the fire, and its like that's the job that you do to legally play with fire basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard of that before.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and most strippers.
Speaker 2: So your cousin is an arsenist.
Speaker 5: No, No, he's actually he's not a firefighter. He's a fire detective. Cool.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now we know if we ever wanted to knock Kai out of the picture, what don't do with fire because his cousin would start typing up?
Speaker 5: Was that even an option in your head was to like burn me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, we can't talk about We can't talk about that. I can't talk about the friends. Dang, I'm not kidding. I can't talk about it.
Speaker 5: I know it's some time for media yet, but I just I just can't wait. I just can't wait. I saw Maddie's Secret.
Speaker 4: The other night.
Speaker 5: It is so thank you, it's really funny. Shout out to Eric.
Speaker 2: And I actually also saw it. I saw it first. I Oh, what screening time did you go to? I literally went to the three thirty one. I wish you told me.
Speaker 5: In the afternoon. Where you went to the three thirty one in the afternoon? Huh in the afternoon? Yeah, okay, so I went to seven fifty in the morning. So because that's I've always want step ahead exactly, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Well I went two days before you guys, simply not okay.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Oh, I just want to say shout out to Eric. And Eric is plays John Early. John really plays like this beautiful woman in the movie, and Eric is her husband, the character's husband in the movie, and they have these really funny sex scenes that are like insane, and Eric is a friend of mine. I want to say shout out to Eric, because you're very talented. You pulled it off and that was very funny and actually I scored laughing.
Speaker 2: I want to see that movie, soun.
Speaker 5: If you're listening to watch it, do it. I was just like commanding the audience to go watch the.
Speaker 4: John and Kate Berlant need as many tickets bought as they possibly can get because they are genius comedy minds that I really need to be able to keep making stuff. Because I watched Would It Kill You to Laugh? The thing they did with A twenty four and ironically one of the funniest things I've seen maybe ever. It might be my favorite piece of comedy, Like made me I need to watch. Uh, it was so fucking good and like they are so funny. Also, mind you like really really really good actors, Like yeah, not just comedy actors, Like there was a scene where I was like, damn, y'all are acting y'all dicking balls off, like this is crazy. Two of my heroes, So shout out them.
Speaker 5: The funniest thing I've ever seen is you on the Plates Reformer.
Speaker 4: I think, what about me on the Scibyan That wasn't funny.
Speaker 5: I was locked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still confused at something Kay said earlier. I like, literally, it's been bothering me all fucking day long. He said seven thirty week.
Speaker 2: No, but then he said work. He said seven thirty work, So I think he was saying, does the week of seven thirty works?
Speaker 5: It's really gonna I'm going to give the audience some context here and insert it. I made a typo that was very very easy to understand. Give and the context clues that people pick up on at like age four or five whenever objects what you're not three.
Speaker 2: Five year old would not like.
Speaker 4: I'm a very mature different.
Speaker 5: I'm a very optimistic. I texted them this, I'll insert it, and they have been bullying me. But guys continue bully a man with mental illness.
Speaker 2: Oh easy? You should kill yourself?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I just like that.
Speaker 3: That's your cryptin night. You got to be illness. I know exactly how to get you yourself. Rule number one make the enemy hate themselves?
Speaker 4: Is that really rule number one? No?
Speaker 5: I just like rule number one is divide and conquer.
Speaker 2: Well, Rule number one is if the person you want to jump kill is suicidal, why you gotta get your hands one girl.
Speaker 5: And this is why I think you're so you're very smart.
Speaker 2: Continue well, my media of the week is speaking.
Speaker 5: Of the World Cup. I had were sounding like a voozilla.
Speaker 4: And sadly, sadly, Mexico did lose, but we made out of my butt while it was sounding like a vowela for Brazil, who also lost.
Speaker 5: It's just I'm sorry, and you know that that was actually like a very I interrupted you in a very violent way just now. I want to apologize because you were doing it.
Speaker 2: I think you don't have scary dreams tonight.
Speaker 5: I probably will every night. Actually I wake up from the night I wake.
Speaker 2: Up from tonight.
Speaker 4: Made you wake up her work up? Oh wait, we didn't finish the explanation.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Kai is just always drunk, so he always has crazy typos like sorry, sorry, we can't tell when.
Speaker 2: You're drunk or not anymore.
Speaker 4: Hold your glass up, all done?
Speaker 5: This was all pop off, all that plastic, the modicle that comes in a plastic bottle, and you know it's crazy. I don't even care if I feel better anymore. I just want to feel different.
Speaker 4: Mmmm. That's really sad. I'm sorry at.
Speaker 2: Some shit like a fourteen year old would say after like not smoking shit, I'm gonna be saying when I finally go on to tolerance break if I ever get back.
Speaker 4: I saw someone tweet saying, imagine being justin Bieber, like getting high as fuck on weed, like just smoking a joint and then like getting paranoid because there's fourteen year old girls literally cutting themselves because you smoke weed, and he's like smoking It's funny. Never ever, ever fucking put me in a situation, bro.
Speaker 3: Situations are happening every day that I've never partaken on this, and.
Speaker 4: Don't put me in one of them.
Speaker 3: My media, my media is morning dude, don't buy Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Oh you out?
Speaker 2: You know? You know.
Speaker 4: I watched Ciicario finally, trying to think if I watched Circario. Yeah, yeah, I watched that finally. It was fucking awesome, very good. I can't believe I've gotten this long without seeing it. Very frustrating. It's like it's like when I finally get on antidepressants and they actually work this time, and I'm going to be like cool, I wasted twenty three years of my life being depressed.
Speaker 5: Not a waste.
Speaker 4: I wasted eighteen years of my life being depressed.
Speaker 2: They'm gonna stop taking by prozac?
Speaker 4: No, do not do do not do that.
Speaker 2: Oh so everybody thinks I'm evil without my prosac No, they didn't say that. No died. No, I was dude. I was fucking insane. That was crazy.
Speaker 4: Maybe you still are.
Speaker 3: I know I I And that's that's why I'm saying that's insane. Like that's the craziest part. The craziest part is like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm sick here here like now I can just control things a bit better and I can see I'm like, Okay, that's like, don't what like.
Speaker 5: The soft box right here would be nice for yourself, like a blow.
Speaker 4: Don't call any of that.
Speaker 5: I wasn't talking about. I wasn't talking about any of his clums.
Speaker 2: Soft box, your loose box.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm hard pull and I have a tight little ballue knot.
Speaker 4: Kay has a tight little fucking bussy. Hairy bussy.
Speaker 2: I literally hate the idea of men's like but hairic.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, love you
Speaker 5: M