Speaker 1: All right, we are back, Joe, Joe, We are back, Joe and Serena.
Speaker 2: We're ready to recap, recap this episode.
Speaker 1: The premiere. The premiere just went down. I have a lot of notes, so.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of notes.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of notes too, and I'm excited to hear all of your thoughts.
Speaker 3: It was very weird.
Speaker 4: Watching the episode without you and then also not talking to you about it after.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, So my first note actually was the washed up Caitlin saying that washed up as I was like, that was funny. Talk about that, But we talked about that prior so Charity, we also talked about her. I mean, she looked great. I already feel like I know so much more about her. Let's talk about what do you What do you think about the guys, the guys Limo entrances.
Speaker 3: I think I think the guys were good.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I would say like four or five With the limo entrances, I thought were so creative and just things that I hadn't seen before. And I feel like we saw less, like very very gimmicky entrances, like no one came in on like a clown car or on like a donkey, do you know what I mean? Like, usually there's something that's like quite extravagant or something that's like super super gimmicky, and I feel like we didn't really see that, Like I really.
Speaker 1: They seemed fast to me, didn't didn't the didn't the limo entrances like fly by.
Speaker 3: Yes they did.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was like quick montage, but also it was pouring rain and Charity looked stunning, like one of my favorite Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Premiere outfits of all time.
Speaker 4: And we can get into fashion a little bit too, because you know, I want to talk about the fashion and all the looks.
Speaker 3: But like she looked freezing a little bit, you know what I mean. She didn't look freezing, but more like.
Speaker 4: I would imagine like standing out side in the middle of the night in the rain in a strapless dress probably was not her first choice.
Speaker 1: You I don't know what's crazy is I think I watched I watched the screener and the episode, and I totally didn't realize it was raining.
Speaker 4: What Joe they they said it like they Jesse said it in the beginning of the episode. He's like, like Bachelor Mansion might look a little different tonight because of the weather, and they had a whole structure belt to cover her, which actually I thought was beautiful. I thought that, like, kudos to the art department, like it looked stunning. I thought they should honestly bring it back like next season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have to go.
Speaker 4: Await you didn't notice at any point it was like torrential downpour. At one point she was like coosing up to all the guys in a fur shawl, and like multiple guys were like, I know, it's freezing outside.
Speaker 3: I saw Brandon's breath at one point because it was so cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm man, well I'm the worst. I guess you can do.
Speaker 3: You don't have that in your notes, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, well, any any guys for just like I would say, yeah, connection wise, that that stood out for me. My first one would probably be there was two. I thought this, and we're talking, I'm just telling just little entrances, but I thought Joey and Aaron were the two that seemed to be the strongest at the limo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I would agree with that. I'm trying to think, Yeah, I would agree Aaron b.
Speaker 1: I mean right, yeah, Aaron is the one that said made the aa ron joke, the campaign joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he serenaded her later on with like his piano and then Joey. Okay, wait, can we talk about Joey for a second, because he described himself as a what did he say? He's like, I'm a tennis instructing profession or like something along those lines where I'm like, wait, are you a tennis pro or are you just a tennis instructor? And you're adding the word professional on the end of this title.
Speaker 1: I think he's a professional. He tennis instructor?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, but does he instruct professional tennis players or is he just a tennis instructor.
Speaker 1: He's a tennis instructor that's a professional.
Speaker 4: Okay, But like, what would make you a non professional tennis instructor, like an unofficial one that's not getting paid.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. I don't know all maybe it was just.
Speaker 4: Me, Like I don't know if anyone else cared about this, but I thought about it for a while.
Speaker 3: I actually wrote it down. I wrote, like, tennis pro, tennis instructing pro, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe maybe he needs like certain credentials in the tennis world to become a pro. So like for me to go Loo because I want to take ten lessons. I'm sure the price point is hot, Like that may be the highest price point for a tennis.
Speaker 4: He's like the boogie tennis instructor, Like he's at the really nice.
Speaker 2: Club to get the pro Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like the one that's like teaching the housewives. Like if you're watching Real Housewives, like Joey's their instructor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, out in Hawaii. Yeah he lives in Hawaii too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which like is not a bad place to be living.
Speaker 2: It looks like I I like him though he's uh.
Speaker 3: Okay wait, but like I have a question another thing about Joey.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't know if it was just because he was like early on in the episode or because they had the connection, but he came out with no tie on.
Speaker 3: And I was like, dude, what the heck? Like put on a tiees night?
Speaker 4: Went on The Bachelor, like if there's a night to wear tithes tonight, But then a lot of the guys weren't wearing ties, and then I was trying to remember if you were a tie on night one, and they couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: Not only did I not wear a tie? I didn't even consider wearing a tie?
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I like black tie and I'm not even a tie girl like. I love the look of a clean button up with like a suit jacket over top. But I'm like, come on, guys, like, wear a freaking tie.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? If you're gonna do the fan? Ties aren't even in anymore?
Speaker 2: Ties are? Ties are so out?
Speaker 3: Ties are so out since I've.
Speaker 2: Never I've never even worn a.
Speaker 3: Tie, Like, well, I've never worn a tie.
Speaker 2: I've worn I've worn a tie. But actually, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Were at my cousin's wedding and you didn't wear TI there, and you didn't wear TI to your cousin's wedding in the winter to either.
Speaker 1: No, And that shirt I wore for your cousin's wedding was beautiful. It had lemons on it. It was very I'm probably gonna bring that shirt to our honeymoon. It's very Italian.
Speaker 3: You should it was. It was lovely.
Speaker 4: I was very skeptical about it originally, but you rocked it.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: My personal thing is I think if there's any night to wear a tie, that's not your wedding night.
Speaker 3: It's probably night one on the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's just a certain level of formality. But maybe I'm wrong, but.
Speaker 4: I immediately wrote down like no tie next to Joey's name, and then like all these other guys came out with the ties, and I was like, never.
Speaker 2: Mind, he's well for everyone listening.
Speaker 1: If if if Serena and I ever ever get divorced and they make her the bachelorette, were a.
Speaker 4: Tie where you better wear a tie, showed me some respect and put on a tie.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I have to mention my favorite.
Speaker 1: This was one of my favorite lines of the whole episode was Spencer.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Spencer? When he walked up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: How could I forget Spencer?
Speaker 1: She's like, She's like, when he walks away, so Spencer's again, that's like kick me in the balls, which made me feel like that it's kind of like his like maybe he has a fetish for something like that.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how I mean, That's that's how I felt. She was like, wow, what a wild card. I was like that that was funny because he is a wild card and.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy, So she know what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: About Oh, I'm so happy she kept him too, Like I want to see as much of him as I possibly can. He has one of the most unique personalities on the show right now. But I was like, when I first saw him, I was like, what is going on? Like when he first started speaking to her, and then he said the joke, and I was like, okay, Like maybe he was just nervous about this joke and that's why there was such like a awkward delivery. Like maybe it was the delivery, because I feel like that could have been funnier if it was like delivered differently, but also like, what is she going to do, like actually kick you in the balls? Like I don't really know whatever. And then when they're one on one chat by the fireplace, I was like, oh, no, he's just a bit of like a quirky dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she should have kicked him in the ball so it would have been funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know. I didn't want her to kick him on the balls obviously.
Speaker 4: But like that would have been a shocker, Like imagine she was just like yeah, okay, man.
Speaker 2: Like let's go yeah, yeah, great. Would I would have.
Speaker 4: Loved that, Okay, can I say some of my favorite entrances. Yeah, and I want to hear if you what you thought about them. Yes, okay, So I really like John and I loved his fortune cookie entrance.
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Yes, I liked him. I thought he was good. He seemed extremely comfortable as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like my standout, like from the get go. From that and then I think they made out too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he wasn't my standout, but I liked him. Who now?
Speaker 4: And then I liked the coin flip entrance, which I can't remember right now. It's it's oh wait, that was Aaron?
Speaker 2: Was that Aaron B?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: You're a gambler. I thought for sure you would like that entrance.
Speaker 1: Don't like it. I just feel I don't like a coin flip. I'm not I don't not into the coin flip thing. I just feel like it's an easy Yeah, I feel like it's kind of like an easy pickup line.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do you think they gave him a two sided coin? I'm like, there's no way you got this lucky twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely a two sided coin, which I wish it wasn't a two sided coin. The gambler, and we wanted to not be a two sided goin because I want to see what would happen.
Speaker 4: Imagine it was tails and he was like all right, just like back in the limo, headed home, never saw him again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that would also be very funny.
Speaker 1: That would make for great TV if we got if that happened, and the kicking the balls, I'd be like, wow, we're wearing for this.
Speaker 3: Is a different kind of Botchers season. We got a guy setting himself home after.
Speaker 4: First meeting her and another dude getting kicked in the balls.
Speaker 2: So are those those your two standouts?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then I like the plane ticket one too, but like I'm just like, you're never going to make that flight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I liked him. Though, I liked him. I think he's just I think he's gonna stick around for a little bit. I liked him too.
Speaker 4: I thought it was again like something that I hadn't seen before of him being like and it was a cute story, like he was like my parents met on a flight, you know, Like the gesture was very cute and memorable.
Speaker 1: Who I liked And I thought he was very smooth And I think she's gonna be really into him? Is Dotton Dolton Dotton?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the one who Nigeria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's he's tall too.
Speaker 3: I watched I actually.
Speaker 4: Wrote this in my notes, the amount of times they were commenting on guy's heights, like start putting their height next to their age, like or like start flashing on the screen Like for me, everyone is tall. So when they're like, whoa, he's so tall, I'm like, what does that mean? Like is that six feet? Is that six five feet? Like?
Speaker 3: I need numbers.
Speaker 2: Also, how about how we got Jesse Palmer's age such Jesse Palmer host.
Speaker 4: For no way, I did not see that. They put like he put they put his title like he was a contestant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesse Palmer host forty four. I was like, Oh, that's funny. It's funny, hilarious.
Speaker 3: Do they put Charity's age?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't. They may have, but I don't. I don't remember seeing it.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder if they put occupation host of the Bachelor franchise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you uh? What do you think about Charity's brother?
Speaker 1: Because I have I have a few things to say about this.
Speaker 4: I feel like I saw like mixed feedback on this, like some people were like this was cringey or like this wasn't fair to the guys.
Speaker 3: I love her brother, and I loved every second of it.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it was kind of cheesy, but like I just thought it was hilarious. And the guy that went up to him and was like, dude, I recognize you, like you look so familiar. I'm like, Okay, this man's obviously and like stalking Charity's Instagram page on the rag before he showed up here because.
Speaker 3: Like when else I guess he was on last season? Actually, would I would have? Did Charity go to hometore?
Speaker 2: Yes, I was there. I would have. I would have pointed him out immediately.
Speaker 4: Instantly, and I wouldn't have had a single clue, and I would have been chatting with him like he was just another bartender. But you have an exceptional gift with like facial recognition, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But at the same time, did you ever chat.
Speaker 4: With the bartenders when you were on show? Not obviously like Wells doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't even remember there being a bartender there when we were first there, But see I did.
Speaker 4: I would chat with If the bartenders were chatty, I'd be like, oh, how's your not going?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I would have. I would have. I would have definitely chatted with them if they.
Speaker 4: Were like, oh, did you talk to her? Like what'd you think? Sure, I'd be like, yeah, this is this is everything that happened. I'll lay all over for you in detail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Like and that was we'll talk a little because we're going to have Brandon on this episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you want to give your initial thoughts on him though, and then we can obviously talk to about it more when he comes on.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will, and I'll do that right now. But I do want to say about Charity's brother, the one I don't have an issue with it, Like it's it's fun, it's cheesy. The one thing, when he's doing his interviews, it's very hard for me to separate him as her brother and not think he's a contestant. What really, Yeah, because when he could he could definitely be on the show and he's talking, I'm kind of like, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's like of the same age as the other guys.
Speaker 4: He's like a good looking guy, Like he looks like someone who would be cast on the Bochterrette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I had to keep like reminding myself, like, oh, yeah, he's he's her brother. He's not trying to I'm not trying to date her. He's not trying to date her.
Speaker 3: That I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't have that issue at all. That's so funny because I feel like, I don't know, there was this like they felt like they had like similar mannerisms and like diction and the way they spoke, Like I don't know, there was something that felt like similar to me.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess that's how I looked at it. Also, like I just remember that it was her brother.
Speaker 2: Uh that's funny. Yeah, Okay, so Branden, so he's the only.
Speaker 3: One that got caught in the brother trap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the brother was definitely I personally from watching this. So he was talking to her brother, the bartender, and after his like one on one time with Charity, which went really well, he was just like yeah, he was like, I'm stoked. I personally didn't think he was bragging. I just thought he seemed excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think so too.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think it's the best move to be going around to all the other guys and talking about how you guys kissed, like it's just not great etiquette. But it's also night one, and this guy seemed so over the moon, like so excited that he kissed her and about their connection, like just genuine excitement radiating off of him. And if you think you're talking to one of the bartenders, like who cares, you know what I mean, Like he's probably thinking like, yeah, this is just someone that's like a neutral person in this environment that I can like vent to about how happy I am. So I felt a little bad for him there, but I didn't think he was like, oh yeah, like I got this in the bag, Like there was a level of like a player to him, Like he was just like so happy, which as a woman to find out, like, oh I was into this guy and we kissed, then he went back and couldn't talk about like how happy he was and excited about me.
Speaker 3: Like that's got to.
Speaker 4: Feel really good for charity, you know what I mean. She even said it, She's like I want to be with someone who wants to make it known that they're with me and is excited about it and isn't scared to like share that with people like isn't too cool to express their excitement about me?
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I thought when she gave him the first impression Rose, I was like power, that was a power move.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I will say when he came out of the limo, oh, I don't even know if I want to say I did this. I wrote down shot dude Brandon to like remember, and then I wrote down villain question mark like someone about his intro package or his interaction with her.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was. I was just like, ooh, like something setting me off.
Speaker 1: Here, Okay, it's that, And I think that's a lot of people. And I think right now after watching it, he's the guy like oh this, and especially we even see like you know, the preview for the entire season, it's seems it seems like he may be the villain of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think, Yeah, Well I don't.
Speaker 1: I personally think I think he's definitely gonna make some waves.
Speaker 4: So, oh, he's definitely gonna make some waves because he's already being super outspoken about his connection, which just never goes over.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but I think with so there's definitely gonna be a feud with him and Aaron Me. Yeah, and right now, I feel like Aaron's like the the you know, the classier of the two, Like I w I won't kiss and tell her anything. But I feel like Aaron is going to get too obsessed with at the right word, but he's he's gonna focus. I feel like he's gonna end up focusing too much on Braiden and Braiden in Charity's connection and it's gonna it's gonna screw his connection up.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hope not, but maybe I love I love a good prediction.
Speaker 2: You don't you didn't you didn't you didn't get any of that?
Speaker 3: No, no, not really to be honest, but I don't know, but I could see it, Like they both seem.
Speaker 4: Like Aaron b and Braiden seem like very different guys, Like yeah, whether one's gonna be right or one's gonna be wrong. Like I'm not sure the situation, but like when I see them both separately, I don't it doesn't scream future best friends to me, so like I could see that being the case.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's gonna Yeah, I can't see Braiden having too many too many friends. In this season, I feel like people are already or already like got in for him, don't you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh one hundred percent. Because night one, you're there for so long, so much happens for the it gets like kind of boring, Like once you've talked to the lead, you know you're probably not gonna talk to them again. You're sitting around with all of these people you've just met. It's like hours and hours go by. You're tired.
Speaker 3: Everyone's just looking for something to do.
Speaker 4: And talk about and something that they have in common with these other people that they've just met that are from all over the US. So when one dude starts running his mouth about I've been kissing our girlfriend or whatever you want to call her, I've been kissing Charity, like that's something that they're instantly get a band together and be against.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like you've immediately put a target on your back and you've immediately given all these guys something to be Like, Yo, if you heard Braiden, like he won't stop talking about how he kissed Charity, Like it's so annoying, it's so frustrated to here. I don't want to hear that, so, like, I don't necessarily think that Braiden was being a jerk. Like his energy to me was really just giving, like joy and excitement. But like he's got to reel it in or it's just gonna get worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm excited. I'm excited to doctor Braiden so well.
Speaker 3: Too, I am excited to talk.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of questions there. We have a lot of questions him. Oh you know, it's another standout guy to me. And Dotton, by the way, is my number one. Like if I had the choo, yeah, I'm excited about him, if I had the choose right now, I think I think he's he's final three. Xavier Xavier.
Speaker 3: Xavier. Okay, I feel like he had a flew under the radar a little bit.
Speaker 2: You think. So I thought he was a standout. He's a scientist. He did.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Like knits, he's a scientist. Guys in great shape.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you're right, you're right he was. He was a catch and they did. Okay, yeah, I wonder how many kisses there were total.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, let's make some overall predictions, like top four.
Speaker 2: Predictions, top four. All right, done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, do you want to go first? You want me to go?
Speaker 2: You go first?
Speaker 3: Okay? I really hoping you went first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go first.
Speaker 1: Dotton okay, Joey okay, Xavier okay. And then I'm gonna throw in a guy who we didn't see much of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always one person. I feel like that kind of comes out of the woodwork.
Speaker 1: We didn't see much of my handsome guy. I gotta I gotta look up. Let me pull up the face the face she because I forget his name.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got it in front of me. Maybe I can help you.
Speaker 2: I have it too, Okay, tap two download and it's not downloaded. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Tanner Tanner okay, yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Still Those are my four O, my four.
Speaker 1: To reiterate, we have I have Dotten, Xavier, Tanner, and Joey.
Speaker 2: Those are my top four.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Aaron B. I'm gonna go Joey as well. I'm gonna go John.
Speaker 2: And John's gonna be up there too.
Speaker 4: I do agree, definitely. If John's not in top four, I'll be shocked. I love him. I think I literally wrote down John love him? Yeah I did, And hmm, who's my fourth pick? I feel like, yeah, there's always someone that like kind of.
Speaker 2: There's always a sleeper there, there's always a sleeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where it's like they were like chill night one, you didn't really see them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Josh Josh, Josh Josh?
Speaker 2: Which one was Josh?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't remember a lot about him, but like looking at the face sheet, Oh he's the guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the you'll you'll remember this.
Speaker 4: He's the guy that called out her brother that was like, are you ay fake mustache? Like I know I know you from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't. I don't. I don't agree.
Speaker 4: You don't agree, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 3: May time will tell you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So whoever, oh wait, that's all do.
Speaker 4: I tak all jays No Joey, John, Josh and Aaron b All.
Speaker 1: Right, so this be's her a fancy dinner, fankay dinner.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so whoever will, we'll go for a nice dinner and whoever loses has to pay.
Speaker 5: It's interesting though, which it doesn't really work because we're married. Yeah, neither of us. Neither of us picked Brandon who got the first impression rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, That is true. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like like whenever something is that intends that quickly, Like I just feel like, even if like there's no drama with him this season and this is like the most drama we're gonna see, I feel like it's gonna burn out.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it was like too hot, too quick.
Speaker 1: Well in the in the season preview, we literally hear him say I'm gonna beat your ass to someone.
Speaker 3: So, oh really I missed that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh really, Yeah you see the fight. You hear it. You hear it for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so you're like, yeah, like way too hot, too quick, Like Buddy needs to pull down.
Speaker 3: Wow, I just sounded a really Canadian there for a second. Buddy needs to pull down?
Speaker 4: Can we talk about quickly the jumper guy, the guy who wouldn't stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about the jumper guy and then uh yeah, then I think I think we could, Uh we'll have brainon on and get into it.
Speaker 2: Ask him everything, what about the jumper guy? Jump around?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't really have much like deep thoughtful insight other than just like, dude, stop jumping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the jumpler and the wrestler guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I.
Speaker 4: Feel like the wrestler guy was just piggybacking on to the festivities, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There was actually, but.
Speaker 4: He's he's I guess he's a world record holder, so he's probably like like if I was the world record holder and something like if I was the world record holder for like the highest jumper, like maybe I would also be jumping around.
Speaker 3: To His name is Chris, We should call him by his name Chris Well.
Speaker 1: On our season that that's that that happened on our season, we had a jumper.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah, and his name was Chris. He was a dunker.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I remember I remember that night one they were like all they were dunking up basketball and I remember standing there like.
Speaker 2: What is going on here?
Speaker 1: This is so weird? But yeah, Unfortunately it didn't work out for Chris because jumping.
Speaker 3: Around and count stop jumping.
Speaker 2: She didn't choose him any What was your favorite look of the night. I still got to choose my walk party. Look. What do you think about the photo I sent you of Adrian Brody.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: I love that. That's what I was hoping you were.
Speaker 4: Going to pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the beige, the beige suit with a white shirt.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you should do a white T.
Speaker 2: Shirt underneath a white T shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's gonna be a it's gonna be partially outside and it's gonna be really hot. You should do like a nice like a like a nice colored T shirt underneath.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, your fashion choices are lovely, but let's talk about the men's fashion choices. Obviously, it's hard to not pick charity as a highlight. I mean, like, she just blew me away with her dress. I'm not even like a pink girl. Really, Like I personally don't wear a lot of color, and I was obsessed with her dress, like I thought, she's like extending, and I feel like it was different than what a lot of other mount shouts wear because I feel like we see a lot of like silver and gold.
Speaker 3: When it comes.
Speaker 2: I want I want to I want to step in here real quick.
Speaker 1: Not only not only are you not a pink girl, whenever you get sent anything that's pink, you scream about it. Why did somebody send me why why would anyone send me pink?
Speaker 2: Look at my page. I never wear pink. I hate pink, So okay.
Speaker 4: It makes me mad because it's wasteful, do you know what I mean? Like it's like I don't want to like I'm just like someone else could have really enjoyed this, and I am like, I'm not gonna wear fusha, But who knows, maybe one day I'll change my mind and then I'll have all of these pink things to wear.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: My favorite look of the night is gonna go to AAR and B and that is because A. I thought it was bold of him to wear a tan sue. I don't think anyone else was wearing a tan suit. And he had a white shirt underneath, which reminded me of your welcome party rehearsal.
Speaker 3: Dinner outfit that you're trying to wear.
Speaker 4: He wore a pink tie with it, and I just thought it was different than what everyone wears. I mean, like a lot of the guys show up in a black or navy suit, which is classic and great and I love that look, but it definitely made him stand out to me. And on top of that, his tie matched like Charity's dress so I thought that was really cute. Like when he stepped out, I was like, oh my god, they're matching, Like this is so cute. And yeah, it was fashion choice, but I liked it, not necessarily a whole fashion choice, but like different than I feel like what people.
Speaker 1: Lean towards, at least the girl, the girl that hates pink. You could still respect pink.
Speaker 4: I can still respect pink. There is a place in this world for pink. It's just not on my body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect that. Okay, all right. I think Carrie Fetman really out did himself this time.
Speaker 3: Huh he did.
Speaker 4: And then my my fashion choice worst would be the lack of ties.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was That would have been my favorite.
Speaker 3: That would have been your favorite. So that's okay.
Speaker 1: We we don't have to want to hear my favorite one too. I would love to What do you think if you had to think, if you had the if you could remember all the looks.
Speaker 3: I think Joey he wore a black suit with a black shirt undering. Is that it right? No way?
Speaker 1: I love I love when you pair a suit, but make it casual looking because I always think.
Speaker 2: That just looks so clean. That's like one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: No, when I saw well, I noticed him because he was the first one that I was like, Oh, he's not wearing a tie, that's weird. But I also remember I did really like his outfit, and I remember thinking Joe would wear this for sure, like it's it was very your style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's got like the curly brown hair, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that was That was my favorite. All right.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to see their looks moving forward into the season because once we get into more like day looks, night looks, I feel like.
Speaker 3: You see people's styles come out a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Okay, I think I think that. I think we really summed up the entire episode.
Speaker 3: I think it too.
Speaker 4: I feel like the main the main events for the Entrances's brother. Okay, wait, so do you think it was fair that they had her brother there or would you be mad?
Speaker 3: Would you be like they tried to trick me?
Speaker 2: No, it was fair, it was hard. It was cool.
Speaker 1: It sound like yeah, And honestly, if anyone said anything that should have should have worn it for them to get kicked off the show, then then they deserve to get kicked off Night.
Speaker 2: One, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you would have to be a real dummy to go up to the bartender when you're miked up in front of a camera and like talk bad about the.
Speaker 2: Lead, like then you're going home. Like I think it was that girl. It was a girl on.
Speaker 1: Clayton season. I think it was Clayton season. But she's like he doesn't like chicken wings or something.
Speaker 4: She was a girl going around being like I hate him. Claire was hilarious, and then.
Speaker 3: She got sent home and it was like, what did you expect? Girlfriend? You're going around saying.
Speaker 4: Like this is the best for both of you, you know, like you don't want to be here, like he found out you hate him, Like it's just not going to work out.
Speaker 2: So crazy.
Speaker 4: I was hoping that something like that was going to happen, where like someone went up to the bartender and was saying some outrageous stuff. But honestly, I feel like the test just shows that she has a really good group of guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be a fun season and I can't I can't wait to interview Braiden because right now he's the most polarizing character and I'm excited to hear his thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited too.
Speaker 4: He's going to be a great first guest for our first week on half hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and please, and I can't forget to say it because I always read to say it. But make sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts if you're not already, because we are dropping an exclusive interview with the Night one First Impression Rose recipient Braiden this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's going to be a great interview.
Speaker 4: We're super excited to talk to him, and we are so happy to be the co host of Happy Hours. So keep tuning in and yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be a great season.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it.