Speaker 1: Are you leaving?
Speaker 2: I you wanna way back home?
Speaker 1: Either way, we want to be there.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter how much baggage you claim, and give us time and a termino and gay. We want to send you off in style. You wanna welcome you back home?
Speaker 2: Tell us all about it.
Speaker 1: We scared her?
Speaker 4: Was it fine?
Speaker 2: Mal porn?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride?
Speaker 2: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride?
Speaker 2: Do you need need to ride? Ride? Do you need with Karen and Chris welcome to Do you need a ride? This is Chris Fairbanks.
Speaker 1: And this is Karen Kilgariff. Hello Karen, Hi gris, but.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to see you. Did you have a nice holiday weekend?
Speaker 1: I did. I was up in northern California, so I drove on Sunday to get a jump on the Monday travel traffic, holiday traffic I'm doing right now up in North Call. Yeah, I kind of I kind of ruined the holiday weekend by doing that, by avoiding travel traffic. And then like the day off, I was sore from driving, which is a very bad sign. So a lot of you know, six hour drive muscular dystrophy.
Speaker 5: There was a thing and I'm not trying to be crass, but when I'd sit in my car. Only when I was in my car, my right testicle was hurting severely.
Speaker 2: But then I'd sit at home and it didn't. It was fine. Everywhere I'd walk around.
Speaker 5: I'd even do calisthetics, go to the gym, toss around the medicine ball. And then once I get in my car, swelling of just that one testicle, what.
Speaker 1: Are you going to do? Take it to oak?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go. Of course, I'm going to a mechanic. I don't have health insurance. So he popped open the hood and by that I mean open my zipper, and the rest gets very erotic.
Speaker 1: Sorry, have you been on the road? What's happening?
Speaker 6: Uh? Go on?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't been on the road.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm trying out new testical jokes on you. Normally that would be an opener opening joke, an opener.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember a lot of the phrases anymore.
Speaker 1: No, you got you still got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I still got it. And the only reason I.
Speaker 5: Told you that story is so you could remind me daddy still.
Speaker 2: God damn it, I called myself daddy again.
Speaker 1: Our guest today has played clubs and colleges all over there.
Speaker 2: Excited.
Speaker 1: We're so thrilled to see him again. It's been the last time we saw him was in the car, I believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the last time I have not seen him in person for years, maybe in passing.
Speaker 2: But I'm very happy to see him today.
Speaker 1: I am too.
Speaker 2: Everyone put your hands together, clap alone at your house. Actually you listen for Baron Vondoo whoa.
Speaker 6: Absolutely Hello, Hello Karen, Hello Chris.
Speaker 2: Hey Baron? Did you hear my swollen testical story? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, you're the one nut on your butt sort of thing. Yeah, definitely has something to do with the way that you're sitting or the way that yours seat is positioned.
Speaker 5: You want to know, to be perfectly honest, what stopped it from happening is taking.
Speaker 2: My wallet out of my right back pocket.
Speaker 1: When I cried, oh, you had some lift?
Speaker 5: It was, Yes, it was some sort of a pressure on my sciatic Oh that turned into a radiating frontal testicular swelling and throbbing of pain.
Speaker 2: All caused by sciatic pressure. It makes me want just doing that kind of thing makes.
Speaker 5: Me want to get into acupuncture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's rough.
Speaker 5: Gravity was not your friend in that situation, exactly. It's a gravity in the weight of my body.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of sciatica presenting in the ball. I think this is medically fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I think I'm one of the very I should be in medical medical journals.
Speaker 6: I'm immensely entertained. Yeah, the first ball of sciatica. That's to throw it out there.
Speaker 5: Baron, your career is going great and everything. How's your health? We do a lot of medical chat on this podcast. You and I have talked about mental health in the past.
Speaker 1: How's your physical health?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your physical health. How's your resting?
Speaker 1: Maybe pressure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, heartat You know, the last few times I've been to a doctor and I feel like I am past due, you know, outside of a COVID test, but like I feel like I'm like really due for a full blood panel, you know what I mean. Yeah, a good old FBP. I feel like it's.
Speaker 5: Seem too Yeah, let's see how many of those white blood cells or whatever.
Speaker 2: There's like little scary Yeah here is.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what my heartbeat and all that stuff is, what my my rate is? These days. I'm about to start some kind of regimen for myself, designed by none other than me.
Speaker 2: You'll be in charge of it.
Speaker 6: I've created it, and I'm gonna be in charge of it. No one to hold me accountable but me. Wow, I've done this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really, what's the plan?
Speaker 6: Uh? To work out?
Speaker 1: First of all, so many quotes, listener, there's so many words.
Speaker 6: Work out, see what comes up, copy it and see what happens, and.
Speaker 1: Then fax it to you. And that's what you'll do every morning.
Speaker 6: Workout exactly.
Speaker 5: I've been I've been taking photos of far to my body that I can't see with my eyes and text. I've been texting them to myself, a lot of butt.
Speaker 1: Pictures, just to say, hey, keep an eye on what's happening here.
Speaker 6: You got to look out for moles. They're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Melanoma is anything shaped like a state, anything.
Speaker 1: Raised up a skate ice, skate a state.
Speaker 2: Like Michigan or Maine.
Speaker 5: I'll start with them stakes like uh steak.
Speaker 1: At first, Yeah, oh, like a little prime yeah, sitting there.
Speaker 5: It depends on what comes to mind when you looked at that disc curnel, that discoloration on Gorbachev's head.
Speaker 2: Remember was it a state? Was it a steak?
Speaker 6: It was? Wasn't it a birthmark?
Speaker 2: I think it was a birthmark, but it was, you know, and I I.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad you brought him up. Chris.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's hear this chunk.
Speaker 4: Finally, I'm joking, joking.
Speaker 6: I got nothing to say.
Speaker 1: You're from your old set back in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 6: But this Gorbachev guy tear down that wall. Right?
Speaker 1: Have you seen this guy.
Speaker 5: Since I've seen you? Uh, maybe i've seen you once. But you you have a baby boy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got two of them. Actually, you'd have two boys. Those boys.
Speaker 1: What are the ages?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's the oldest?
Speaker 6: The oldest is four and he's going to be five in October, and the youngest is well it's June, that's right, so he'll be he'll be three and nine days.
Speaker 1: Wow, three and a five.
Speaker 5: I knew about your first boy, I didn't know yet a second boy. I haven't seen you in so long three years and you and I.
Speaker 6: Part of the reason you haven't seen me.
Speaker 2: Is because I don't pay attention to baby stuff.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, no, no, no, no, just because like you know, I disappear. You know, it's not It's not on anybody else. Like it's just like I got focused on other things. Everyone's living their lives.
Speaker 1: You're not standing around in the back of meltdown anymore. You've got stuff to do.
Speaker 6: That's not even a meltdown. Isn't it condos now or something?
Speaker 1: It's gone, it's way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We used to always hang out at the Hollywood Bar and Grill, and I was always happy to see you barons have fun. If you're about to go on stage and you don't want to do comedy, Baron's a fun friend that you can see that'll like riff with you and be silly and get you in the mood to do stand up whether or not you want to.
Speaker 6: You. Yeah, it's a very nice compliment.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I yes, I agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you did that to me many times, and so thanks for that.
Speaker 6: I'll say it less as like I was not necessarily intentionally trying to riff with you to get you in the mood. I just see a person like yourself or caring till Gareff, and I go, well, there's a funny person that I want to talk to. Yeah, because in any conversation that we're going to have, you're going to be funnier to me than anything you do on stage, to be honest, right, yeah, But most of the time, I'm also excited to see whatever the heck it is you're going to do on stage, you know, and that goes for you both. Well.
Speaker 1: There's sometimes in green rooms where there are you know, we know there's many different types of comedians. Some get real intense and they stare at a very tiny notebook with even tinier writing in it, and you're not supposed to really kind of talk to them. Some of them are all about getting their bottle of water. Whatever I think, I'm like I want depending on who else is in the room, oftentimes I'm just like I don't want to put anything on anybody, and I don't want to get in anybody's vibe they're trying to do. But absolutely, if I would see a Baron Vaughan or Chris Fairbanks, I would be like, get into a conversation with them immediately, so your brain starts working, oh yeah, and you get into a sort of like this is what we're here for vibe, Whereas I don't feel that.
Speaker 5: Way with everybody, right even comics that are very funny on stage, but it's just like, oh, there's no conversational fun times with this.
Speaker 2: Stage, only fun person. Yeah. So anyway, that's true.
Speaker 6: Some people get very intense and they get in their zone and you, you know, you can try to feel out who's who, and you can never really tell. I feel like for me at least, yes, because I'm with you, caring on, like working yourself up into it's almost like you guys are like sparring partners, and I know I can throw a few rounds with you to get myself in in fighting mood or mode if you will.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, and mood and well, because it is that thing. I think there's somebody that I watched recently. I think it was when we were talking to Emily Heller and I just said, I think it was her. There's those comics that you watch and they surprise you. Because my thing since I started stand up was I know what they're about to say. I know what this joke is going to be. Like that's part of my That's how I prove to myself that I'm a comic, is that I know what the joke might be. Or there's that kind of like anticipation and the comics that really make me laugh for the ones I'm like, what in the fuck are they talking? No idea? How did you think of this? How did you tag this?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: When did it take such a joy?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Exactly, And that's how I feel watching both of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's very interesting. Yeah that is that's very true.
Speaker 5: And then it feels like I'm part of your stand up because I.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't guess the punchline, I am a part of this. I write that, I get credit.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that's I just like I miss that.
Speaker 5: I miss how things were stand up wise, as far as we're all even if we're not taking a break, we're doing shows off by ourselves safely or not safely whatever. But I miss being being forced to hang out in a kitchen people are trying to prepare food. Remember that Hollywood Bar and Grill show where they there was no green room. We just hang out in the kitchen and they're actually run food. So you're trying to stand out of everyone's way. Yes, absolutely, everyone felt ill it ea is and I would hide in the bathroom to look at my notes.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but also the door to outside was through the show. Like you had to want the stage to go outside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, great, but I miss it for some reason.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, nostalgia it's called romance.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: Rubbing velvet on a sunny night, yes.
Speaker 1: Like that, so warm at night.
Speaker 6: That show was a moonfilled day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Different textures of sex right right? Yeah? You say sax sacks, yeah, eight steak sas.
Speaker 6: Okay, what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I forgot.
Speaker 1: I actually exchanged pictures of your one of your sons today with the great Danielle Kramer, who used to work at Mountain It's what it probably why I thought of that, and because she said, I said, we're doing the show with you, and then she said, oh, he has babies now, and I was like, I didn't know that. And then she sent me a picture of your baby and it is the cutest baby. And I know people say, oh the time, whatever, but I was like, Danielle sent the picture and then I zoomed in on the baby's face and sent it back to her because I was like, look at this baby's face.
Speaker 5: Is it the very because I've been looking at pictures too very uh.
Speaker 2: Someone commented Blue.
Speaker 5: Steel like a very serious straight in the camera like a baby modeling picture.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm with you, Like, I'm I'm happy that, Like I got some cute kids.
Speaker 1: That yeather, that baby is that baby?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my phone.
Speaker 6: That's the oldest that's saving on when he was really young. Yeah, that's my goodness.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a catalog baby. Have your babies ever done any catalog work?
Speaker 6: Not yet? You know, who knows if we're going to try to do that? Who knows if I want to give them a show this childhood you got a real one.
Speaker 5: It's just extra income. If you got beautiful babies, you got to get them in print that print ad revenue.
Speaker 6: That's right, get that. Let's get those model dollars, get that cosh gosh money.
Speaker 1: Wait, because you played violin correct, violin.
Speaker 6: Instrument a very small child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think you're going to have your kids play an instrument or the violin specifically?
Speaker 6: You know, I've been thinking about that a lot because I kind of look back at my own childhood now. It's it's this thing where I have to like make sure to keep a gap between what I did and what they're going to do. Right. Yes, Yeah, it's very easy to try to force something on kids. Yeah, but I look back at my own childhood and go, man, I wish I didn't take those music lessons for granted, you know, And even if I didn't like them, like, I still maintain a lot of that knowledge and it still applies to so much of my life in all these different ways that are just for me most of the time. But I would love it if they, even if they hate it, get some sort of education. There's even something about like I don't want to do this, but then later being like, oh maybe I actually liked that, yes, and then come back to it whenever or whatever. But you know, they show a little prowess, right. It's again, I have to get to a certain point before I'm spending money on it, right because there's only so much money.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true. And is there anything they're interested in now that like you can see that they're Do they love star Wars or do they love a sport or do they love art or anything?
Speaker 6: Well, both of them kind of show a little bit of musical ability. I will say I didn't realize how much I pathologically beat box around the house. You don't know how much you beat box until this a child always watching you doing it, and then suddenly they just think that that's how you are supposed to be going around the house.
Speaker 2: Going oh, I love it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, is he beatboxing all of the time? Is that what I do? And now I know that, like I've been beatboxing, So it's like there's always music happening or obsessive compulsive disorder happen.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's better than whistling.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of nervous whistlers in my Yeah, just like a oh, try and just whistling trying not to think about World War two?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah, an impersonation of this, like like my grandpa would whistle maniacally like a bird, not a tune, but just freestyle whistling. And wait, my grandma did it too, on each side and it made me nervous. I the whistling made me nervous. And now I have a thing I'm realizing right now it's coming to the surface. People whistling makes me nervous where I think they're pretending to be happy or they're just straight up a serial killer. And I need to let go of that because I was just childhood trauma. I'm not saying beatboxing does that. I think little kids love to hear a good beatbox riff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they must love it, who knows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But but crazy bird whistling not their father.
Speaker 6: Like beatboxing is going to be part of their personalities. I'm still finding out who they are. You know, it's insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I someone came to school one day and they they're like, okay, pick out your instrument, and trombone was left over, and I that's how I was assigned the trombone. And I never enjoyed it, but I do look back on it like it was my first time having.
Speaker 2: To do a solo. Like you'd leave school and have to play a.
Speaker 5: Song that you were supposed to learn in a church basement or something, and some person in a.
Speaker 2: Tweed jacket would judge how well you did it.
Speaker 5: And and that you know, that's like a good you know, human building experience.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like, but did I think trombone was ever going to be in my future? Or did my parents ever? You know, they didn't know the third wave of SKA was coming.
Speaker 1: They couldn't they couldn't have known.
Speaker 6: They thought was the end of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad's My dad's more of a Goldfinger guy.
Speaker 6: But oh my well, Karen you because you play I almost want to say that, isn't that a symbol behind you?
Speaker 1: That's a weird little end table that doesn't really go with anything that I just stuck there. But it kind of looks like a little high ass.
Speaker 5: It looks like it does look like a little high animals Muppet symbolic.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you've either.
Speaker 6: Got the and Chris has either got the continent of Africa or of.
Speaker 2: That Scorbatrov's birthmark.
Speaker 1: But it's also a clock.
Speaker 6: It's a clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a sliced redwood burrel.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: They take the trunk and they slice it like bread and then my dad buys it and makes furniture.
Speaker 2: Wow in the sixth line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But Kerry, you play you play music to this day, Like I've seen you play the guitar a lot at different times.
Speaker 1: You know, And that's like the late life. All the comics I came up with from San Francisco played the guitar because that's kind of how they amused themselves when they went on the road, like they would go. That was like the glory late late eighties, early nineties glory days of like you could go on the road as a middle and like make a living. So I knew lots and lots of comics who were just like, here's five open chords, now you can play any eagle song. And that was I'd always wanted to play an instrument, and we actually had a piano in our house, and I still couldn't get my parents to get signed me up for lessons. They just wouldn't do it. They were just like, well, who's going to drive you? I'm not driving you. That was always like their response. So later in life when I was kind of like had the ability and had you know, like Eben Schletter, the genius who did the music for Mister Show and lots of other stuff. He was just one of our friends that was around all the time. So he literally was like, if you can get the CG change and if you could, if you can teach your fingers how to make those change between those two chords, you'll be able to play the guitar. Now, whether or not that's actually technically the truth, I believed it completely, and then I was just like I learned those two. Then I added and a D through in an A for good luck, and that's half of every song is just basically those versions of those chord progressions. And I told myself, like, you get this, and then allowed myself because normally I think I would be super like, oh I can't read music or whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was also probably because I was on speed. It was the nineties, so I really needed something to do.
Speaker 2: We were all in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I mean you have to fend fan and try to get skinny for your audition for some fucking show for joyd Ass jeans for Ali McNeil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why just go immediately commercial? Yeah, I don't do any real acting. I didn't know you went to school for acting Baron.
Speaker 6: Accidentally what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How that? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, we were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Here's what I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought you were just born in Los Angeles and started stand up here, And I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't know our credibly at all. We were deeply wrong.
Speaker 6: We get to see each other in like limited context.
Speaker 5: I swear at some point, I, how did you How long did you live here before you start doing stand.
Speaker 6: Up in La?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I came to La doing having done been doing stand up for like about Okay, I started in Boston, and then I was in New York, so about that time was ten years. And then I moved to Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Moved to LA like two thousand and eleven. I want to say something.
Speaker 2: Like that, weird. I made up a whole different life for you.
Speaker 6: That's fine, man. I was like a ninja to you. It just comes and goes with the night smoke palace away.
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 6: You're from Las Vegas, Las.
Speaker 1: Vega, Vegas. I think we talked about this on the last You need to Ride.
Speaker 6: You guys actually picked me up from at the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were one of our first episodes.
Speaker 6: I think that's awesome.
Speaker 5: And we yeah, we of course never I mean we haven't been in the car for obvious reasons. But we stopped going to LAX years before that.
Speaker 1: We were forced if we were forced to stop going to LAX.
Speaker 6: I was there recently too, and I, uh, wow, they're doing a lot. There's a lot, yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're trying to fix the whole thing at once. It feels like there's like five lanes of stop traffic. You can't get over to the United the United Terminal. It's like everything takes an hour and a half.
Speaker 5: All start going there. When they reopened that that Jetson's themed restaurant in the middle.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Stratosphere look a restaurant, yeah arches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently back in the day that's where you you go.
Speaker 2: And you rub elbows with the stewardesses.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's really cool inside, because in the mid nineties they did have, like they tried to revive it. I think there was a comedy night there one time. No way, and to go there and to be there, to park and to buy drinks. The whole thing cost everyone so much money. Everyone was like, we're never doing this again because it was like we thought it was so cool and like, you know, it was very yes, timely, like that you know, sixties mid century, like everyone was being hip and I was like, how that drink was twelve seventy what? Like I couldn't believe how expensive it was and I had zero dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, airport prices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were like, we're suckers for even being involved.
Speaker 2: I wonder why it was there and why it's been closed. It gives me the creeps. Actually, when there's a building out.
Speaker 6: What the heck I thought it was just a elaborate statue.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, exactly with window. Yeah, but it I was like, wow, I.
Speaker 6: Guess that's something from the Chicago State Fair.
Speaker 2: What is this Yeah, yeah, it's an old West cop center.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it represents travel.
Speaker 5: There is there's like I've looked in the windows. There's like booths with cobwebs. Yeah, it's almost like ghosts.
Speaker 1: There's three sixty windows and it's like you basically can eat and watch planes take off in land and you can watch traffic. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it used to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's people love popular pastimes in the sixties.
Speaker 6: But no, I hate to say, take it down and make more roads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: That is a mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it needs the foot the square footage. That really should be like three cutover lanes instead of that place. Lax.
Speaker 6: And now I've moved away from La so I like live in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Now, oh you're in that's where you've moved to.
Speaker 5: Get Okay, last time I saw you, you you and your wife Rhiannon. It's like, yes, you were like helping her move and I just made it about me. I'm like, so there's an apartment opening up in there. That place off from us and you were about to start a life together and make the two beautiful babies. And I was like, hey, how much what's the is there air conditioning?
Speaker 2: And you drove off with all your belongings.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're all the heroes and our own story.
Speaker 1: Well there a deposit.
Speaker 2: I'm a villain and a lot of mine.
Speaker 1: But then, how is Atlanta? I wonder about, like, let you know, the day to day life there is beautiful?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Does the humidity get you?
Speaker 6: Well? Having come from the hot, hot desert, you know, I was used to heat, but this humidity thing is a little I mean I experienced that when I was in Boston and New York, but this is a very different southern humidities. I think it seems like its own thing because there's also so much nature here. Yeah, that's the biggest, one of the biggest reasons we moved different pace. You know, like I was in la for I guess ten years, and now this is the new place. So it's kind of like every ten years, in ten years, I'm gonna move from here, Like I just got here like a couple months ago.
Speaker 5: That's great when every time I've been there and I I think this about a few cities, but when I was in Atlanta, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: I could easily live here.
Speaker 5: Yes, if there were a reason, I would move here immediately.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: It's a dope place.
Speaker 6: You know, there are things that I'm getting used to, like practical stuff like humidity, but like also like you know, I saw a deer the other day in our yard and I was like, so beautiful. I'm going to have to put up a fence. But so yeah, I'm going to have to I me literally has to put up or hire someone to come put up a fence.
Speaker 2: Are you outside, are you liking roswell or something? Or are you knowing Atlanta?
Speaker 6: In Atlanta? Atlanta?
Speaker 2: This place is a great city.
Speaker 6: Deer, I I think I recently heard that Atlanta has the second biggest tree canopy of every major of the major cities.
Speaker 1: I don't know what first one is, no idea somewhere in Florida, I bet right if it's like density of trees, but that makes sense because it's so green.
Speaker 5: It's very green, and I think that's even considered like a noxious weed or whatever. But there's a canopy of bushes that like grows over and and covers trees like alongside the freeway. It just looks like one giant bush, but it's like a spider web of.
Speaker 6: Is it like a or ivy?
Speaker 2: The is it.
Speaker 5: Totally like like ivy climbs up on a building.
Speaker 2: This stuff will and so they want.
Speaker 5: To say, I guess it kills plants and trees that it covers and encapsulates.
Speaker 6: Well, that's a thing that I actually have to I have to learn about nature a little bit. And how yes, because I'm like, I have to manage a little piece of land. Was I thinking? But no, it's it's kind of amazing.
Speaker 2: Did you buy a lawnmower?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 6: I did. I bought a lawnmow. Did you like the other day, literally a week ago.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 6: You want to be done in any other way? I have to buy a lawnmower.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 6: My hips like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and pose that's so great.
Speaker 6: It's different because in like in La, it's like you're trying to like keep the grass alive with as little water as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but here it's like the grass it's like, what's up? Why are you here? Because it's lunch boom grass? You know, you know, I personify everything I'm so sorry. Boom grass boom. I'm gonna have to buy a law with the ass. I'm so sorry. See, this is the kind of environment these children grow up in. It's just data free, styling at all time about the grass, and they're like, is that funny or is this a problem?
Speaker 2: That's so My dad used to do that stuff.
Speaker 5: He would like go off into little characters, and I'd always I would say, please talk like your real self. I remember, and now I look back, so thankful that he don't stop doing, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, but but there are the times where I definitely have to talk like my real self, realizing like I can't become up. I can't become too much of a clown to these kids because they'll never listen to.
Speaker 1: Me, ye, never respect you. They'll never come home at midnight.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about? Both?
Speaker 2: You're doing another character mad guy? Yeah, the ball in the.
Speaker 1: Alone, it's time to go to bed.
Speaker 6: What else? I don't know? He's that is all kinds of mind for a podcast.
Speaker 2: It's so funny that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: To me, almost more adult than having children and becoming a father is buying your own lawnmower that blows my mind.
Speaker 2: For some reason. But you're right, it is because we live.
Speaker 5: Here and know when owns their grass or takes care of it or it doesn't grow out of control and it's way for it to die or burn.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a whole different environment. And I'm like, that's that's a big thing. It's like it's a It's like it really changes my mood. It really affects my mood. It's a very different pace of a place, you know. I like, I don't want to call myself a highly sensitive person, but I'm I'm I always felt like La has this kind of you know, for me at least, I got to this place where I can no longer take the rush, if that makes any sense. Yes, And I'm just kind of like, I don't know, and having to think about these kids, these freaking things.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Cut to a picture of the most beautiful baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Hey, I grew up in apartments, you know, so it's like to be able to like have a little house in a city like this is like incredible, you know, nothing nothing like I feel like I'm doing. I'm like jealous of these kids, you know, Like I didn't have a meet all right. Can you imagine me without a meat. That's what I was like, But you get a meat, isn't that crazy? And they're like whatever, clown.
Speaker 1: Anyway, then they just go run and beautifully cut grass, just like a slow motion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, through sprinklers. Your kids get to run through sprinklers.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Also, isn't the food amazing in Atlanta? Like that's the That's the one thing. I remember being on the road and we got to go to really nice restaurants and I was just like, holy shit, everything here is the best, so delicious.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of great food out here. Absolutely, I care about it. We're still only at the beginning of it, you know, still getting used to it and all that stuff, but like, uh yeah, loving it so far. Still got to unpack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just got there. Is there any of the shows you're acting on? Are they shooting there? Was there work reasons that brought you there?
Speaker 2: Also?
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I guess this was kind of a dream before you know, the pandemic hit to kind of be able to move out here while I was working, But like now I'm kind of like a free agent if anything. Yeah. Grayson Frankie has concluded it's run. Okay, so like they dropped the last of the last of the last episodes that are out on Netflix, and I am you know, I want to say free, yeah and available call me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that show was on for a while. Was that like five years?
Speaker 4: Seven seven years.
Speaker 6: Seven seasons, eight years? I was on that thing.
Speaker 1: Amazing, great show.
Speaker 6: So condescending. Yeah, yeah, that's that thing that I just called my children those things. So I got to get rid of that, like those things or that thing that's disrespectful, that great show I was on.
Speaker 5: How long have you been Tom Servo on Mystery Science Theater three thousand.
Speaker 6: And three thousand, it'll be about this is the third season.
Speaker 2: So there's been little breaks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had. We had two seasons on Netflix that went down the drain for reasons I'll never I'll never know personally. But then Joel Hodgson and the team got it, got it back together and decided, hey, let's do another fundraiser, and they launched this their own platform, their own streaming channel app thing oh wow, called the gizmo plex plex plex.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, I can watch it. I it's the best.
Speaker 5: I can watch that any time I can have it on the background. I can sit and get high and watch it.
Speaker 6: Where does it again?
Speaker 2: Chris Montana.
Speaker 6: Oh, so you're you're from the Midwest kinda.
Speaker 5: I mean the state is so large, it's the fourth largest state, and it's so it's it goes pretty far. But it's also you know, it's just two hours from Washington, so it's actually more Pacific Northwest. Like there's Washington, there's a little thing of Idaho, then giant Montana. Then you got a couple of Dakotas, and those Dakotas I think are considered Midwest because you get the Thatargo thing.
Speaker 1: Your outer PN dubs. Yeah, I think adjacent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Is it different per the side like the east of the west side of Montana.
Speaker 2: Because it's such a large state.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't. It's so large that I never have been really to eastern Montana. I am on the western edge, and I like it.
Speaker 6: There is no what's an eastern Montana? A lot of I am Dakota's No, I mean, what what major city?
Speaker 2: None? I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the fourth largest state and there's not even a million people in it.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 1: So everything's happening on the like the southwestern corner.
Speaker 2: There is in the very middle is Billings.
Speaker 5: I think that that is the largest city that has over one hundred and fifty thousand or something.
Speaker 1: But that's kind of like eastern northern California, where truly it's like I've never been there, and I don't know anyone who's ever been there. It's like a completely different state kind of.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's also where the mountains are on the western edge, the Rocky Mountains, So you kind of want to if you're in Montana, you want to be in the Montanas. That's Spanish for mountain. So in my opinion, it's the most beautiful part. That's my opinion.
Speaker 6: Oh what I.
Speaker 1: Want to know is why you're resisting the idea that you're from the Midwest so hard?
Speaker 5: Like what what is It's it's just not the case. I should have gone along with it though, as I usually know life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is actually the this is exactly the exact education about Montana that I needed to.
Speaker 5: It's easy to forget about North and also South Dakota, but they are the separator between the Midwest and the West.
Speaker 1: Oh, truly, that's like the official dividing line.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 6: You're from northern California, Karen.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm from the I'm from basically the coast of northern California, so the.
Speaker 4: Furthest West, what part of it.
Speaker 1: I'm from the North Bay, so I Pedaloma, which is about thirty miles north of San Francisco. That's having a kind of resurgence now because I think because so many people left San Francisco when it got so expensive and right the dot com boom kind of drove everybody that. Like when I lived there in the nineties, I think I paid three hundred and fifty bucks a month rent. I had two roommates and we had a beautiful like Victorian, the first floor of the Victorian in the upper hat, and I paid like almost nothing for rent. And I look back now like we were it was. We were living off the fat of the land in the nineties. It was totally insane compared to now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wish, I wish I could have been around for that. I'm glad I started in Austin. But the San Francisco scene it seems so well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is I hate to say that seems like it's the coolest. It always still to me, Well.
Speaker 1: You know what it's It was a when I went there and I started as not even an opener, but like just someone in the audience hoping to God, someday I would be able to get to do comedy here. It was like the headliners were like Mark Mare and Dana Golden, Greg Proops, right, and then the like the like mid class you know, the middlers or whatever were Greg Barent, Patton Oswall blank Patch. It was just like Sulie McCullough. There was all these people that it was like everybody was so good at stand up comedy in a different way, so you kind of could go like, oh, I want to be like that, and I want to be like that, and there was and everybody was so virulently anti hack. It was like it was really the pecking order was about originality kind of in a way that I feel like it was a huge advantage in terms of being able to be creative instead of and you need to fit into the setup punchline system and like be the best of that style. The whole idea was originality, it felt like to me, So.
Speaker 5: I call it the birthplace of alt comedy. There, i'veset it.
Speaker 6: Wow, be careful, right, I.
Speaker 2: Use that stop yelling that expired phrase. I did get very close to the mic for that. I feel like.
Speaker 6: Every scene, though, every city has had, like I want to say, like two major waves, Like every major comedy city, I would say, including Atlanta, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Boston, even where even where I started, even where I started. Yeah, but it's kind of like it's interesting to see because I feel like right now, every single city, the personality of every single city is shifting in this way, you know what I mean. Like it's like a city, what we knew was city to be about in a lot of ways is becoming irrelevant, if that's if that makes any sense. Where it's like San Francisco is like to me at least, it's like nothing like what it what. It's like a fully different vibe that whole place. Same with Austin, same with Los Angeles, same with New York. You know, like every place is like shifting. I think Atlanta is part of you know, every place is like entering a different Wait a minute, it's the roar in twenties. That's what it is. Yeah, oh good, but don't roar too loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, keep it down.
Speaker 5: When I was in Austin, there was that keep it weird thing I got. I would roll my eyes. People would say it it was on bumper stickers. People would, you know, be painting unnecessary murals just.
Speaker 2: Like I get it. Everyone here's an artist.
Speaker 5: People would walk around with film reels where director hats.
Speaker 1: Yelling cut and action.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no right to do, like people directing traffic by yelling cut in action.
Speaker 2: Let you know, uh, everyone was a filmmaker.
Speaker 5: And now it's just kind of become a thriving, you know, a regular city. It's good and bad, I suppose, but most people that live there would probably complain about it because you know, when I lived there, it was five hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: People and now what yeah, two million? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well, this pandemic really, like I feel like, exacerbated a shoote shift of population.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, I mean the United States of Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: What connection did you have to Atlanta? If any baron, why'd you choose that place?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I do have a couple of connections to the comedy scene here. You know, I kind of love that Atlanta has a thriving stand up comedy scene that has professional live equity theater question.
Speaker 5: Classically trained is classically trained?
Speaker 6: I'm good. But also there's film and television here. You know, I can work in New York, I can work in LA. I feel like we're in this time where it kind of doesn't matter where you live, you know. Like not that I'm saying everybody needs to travel everywhere, but there's a lot of new ways to work remotely when you I feel like traveling is not that hard, and like for me at least, I'm going to try to. You know, I don't do it unless I have to, which is not necessarily the best because I didn't never take a vacation, but like because I'm like, I was like, I'm a very for something.
Speaker 4: I gotta go.
Speaker 6: I got to eat a lot more guys.
Speaker 1: Well that's almost it's good in a way. It's almost like getting taken out because I think a lot of the time and I always say LA is a young man's game. It's like you're here, you're doing sets every night. You're trying to see and be seen and be known and all that, you know whatever, and it's like, you know, in this stage of your life, it's a different it's a down shift in some ways like now you don't have to compete for it anymore because you're known, and then now you get to do next level stuff, you know.
Speaker 6: And there's something suffice it to say that I think is here for me creatively. Yeah, I feel like there's something for me here that I need and the soul so I came.
Speaker 2: To find it.
Speaker 6: That makes it great?
Speaker 4: Yes, that makes any sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, way more than La, where like, what the hell what of your soul are you're going to be able to find?
Speaker 5: And fucking Atlanta specifically has it though, just like interacting with people there I have.
Speaker 2: I always feel good there.
Speaker 5: I think, Uh, that's a good place to be.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: Who knows, you know, it's a it's a it's a chance, it's trying something different. So I have a good feeling about it, and you know, part of it is also hoping to that'll make me focus when I come to LA. So it's kind of all these quote unquote grown up quotations.
Speaker 1: Grown up right when you drive your lawnmower to La.
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about what everyone's thinking. What did you get a Toro? A Briggs and Stratton?
Speaker 2: What you get a John Deere?
Speaker 6: We're going to tell you because I think it's slightly embarrassing because my name has a toro. Oh and I'm like what what?
Speaker 2: What can I be asked?
Speaker 5: Did you get one of those lime green electric lawnmowers?
Speaker 6: Definitely not my I just got something that's a little low tech for now.
Speaker 5: I got you, I got you. Yeah, you don't need to get a riding lawnmower. I don't expect you to no, no than with a steering wheel and smoke stacks on it.
Speaker 6: And also, bro, I still don't know this lands. You know, when you when you need someone the first time, do you cut off all their hair?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Would you feel their head? Figure out? What?
Speaker 2: Got a massage? The horde of culture? Dude?
Speaker 6: A lot is the haircut of the land man.
Speaker 2: You don't just buzz it and send it off to the army.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm feeling for bumps. I need.
Speaker 2: Your lawn has a disgusting scalp?
Speaker 6: What is this stand drift? No poison knife?
Speaker 2: Oh head bumps.
Speaker 1: I do like that idea, though, it's real brave to make a change like that, because that is perfect for creativity. You're so right in that way where it's like new stuff, new spots like things that stimulate you in a new way. It's that like, to me, here comes your sitcom script about you know what I mean. It's like, that's how that stuff gets born, is when you people go out and actually have real experiences, you know, as opposed to looking at what other people are doing on social media and being like, yeah, me too. Yeah I'm an expert.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to say I don't get sucked into that black hole.
Speaker 5: Everything I possible and it does not provide inspiration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to like travel and do it the other places.
Speaker 6: Either the things make me. I feel like everything I see on social media either makes me envious or angry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that funny or scared?
Speaker 6: Of course, there's just some order baseline scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just there the whole time.
Speaker 5: The algorithm I've built for myself on videos that are sent to me through Instagram is things that will make me cry. Just yeah, people being nice to each other, or animals, small animals riding on the back of a swimming other animal. Stuff like that. I just cry and I found out. Yeah, that's a form of entertainment. A lot of people like scary movies. A lot of people like comedy not me. I like performing it, but I don't like watching it. But show me a good cry film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like those videos where people find a starving dog on the side of the road. It's just like you start the video broken hearted, but then then you get to watch the rehabilitatione.
Speaker 2: Fat and covered, feeding babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, running in a field fat. Yeah, just like we're gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: No more skin bumps.
Speaker 1: Scalp scalps.
Speaker 2: This dog had a bumpy scalp.
Speaker 6: And that's why we named it scalp scalp.
Speaker 2: Bumpy scalp, esquire.
Speaker 5: We're thinking about changing the dog's names since he's so smooth now, bumpy SCALPYI.
Speaker 1: Bairn. Are you going to get any pets? Do you think?
Speaker 6: Well? I have some of the dumbest allergies. Oh yeah, and I've been looking at all kinds of alternatives. You know, the most scientifically proven ones, it seems for allergies are well, acupuncture apparently helps her allergies, but that's only like seasonal allergies. But for pet allergies there's like a series of shots, yeah that you can do it like self administered. So it's like I'm allergic to dogs and cats. I wasn't always.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're just sitting on your wallet.
Speaker 5: A lot of see the sciatic nerve controls a lot of our I was sitting.
Speaker 6: On the wallet of my nervous system, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to have you.
Speaker 5: I wonder it sounds crazy, but going somewhere and just having an animal near your face to really test to see if it's hypoallergenic and if not, it's like, okay, never mind, you can keep that one.
Speaker 2: How do you find out if you're going to be allergic or not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know you got to go to some kind of allergists. Yeah, and then you get tested for all this blah blah blah. And as far as I understand, like there really is not still a real scientific reason for allergies. They always say that, like allergists. I remember last time I went to an allergist, They're like, luh about why I'm allergic? Yeah yeah, but just kind of like, but you are so shoop. Yeah it was the needles by the way, for the lists stabity. This is for Karen and Chris guys. But yeah, so it's like I've I've had a couple shots you know, for some food stuff, and I'm going to try to do it for some pet stuff, like it depends, you know, But I feel like my dumb allergies are not reason enough if you will, to deprive these children having a dog or a cat. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well it's so funny when I moved to Austin, and it made sense because you you like look into the air and it's like a Clarton commercial. There's just giant feather balls flying and Paulin you can see it in the air, and people would get like cedar fever where they literally would get a fever like and be sick and have to stay home.
Speaker 2: And it's an allergic reaction.
Speaker 5: And I always thought grow up like I was like judging people for having allergies because when in Austin, I did not have any kind of seasonal allergies. To me moving to LA and I swear to God, the first thing I'm allergic to was the ocean, like the ocean breeze.
Speaker 2: You would see the cleanest air.
Speaker 5: It's since I've moved away from the ocean, like to downtown La, I don't have allergies that whole thing with like black mold. It probably was because that sea air made black mold grow it like I had that wet environment. Yeah, but I was constantly sneezing. I was miserable, wow by the beach. And now I'm fine now that I'm in a I just and I've never had that where they poke your arm and rub different irritants on you. It seems very primitive a way to find out what you're allergic to, right, I mean, I haven't.
Speaker 6: Really looked into it. Maybe there's been more advances. I'm sorry, were we going to see Karen?
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say it's real direct because I got that's when I was little. I had terrible allergies and very bad asthma. So I used to have to go get a shot at the kaiser in the next town over once a week, and then everyone's in while they would run the tests and they would either do it up both arms or they would do it down your spine and they would poke, poke, poke, poke, and it would be and then every and they would write numbers next to it, so they knew what they were testing you for.
Speaker 2: That seems like ship from the eighties. I can't believe they still do that this seventeen eighties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mine looked like a leak. I want to say, it was like a It looked like like an ice cube tray, except yeah, except every ice cube was a needle that was numbered, and they had a corresponding piece of paper and they put it on my back in a very specific order so they could see to the number. What was what? But like, it's also like, so.
Speaker 2: What are you allergic to? Then? What did they the cult everything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you just had a severe allergic reaction, which I had, then you're going to come back allergic to everything because your allergy is making your immune system go. You know, going Viking, going Viking Vikings too. You know it's going Dave Agers and the Norman.
Speaker 1: It's berking. I believe it's what.
Speaker 6: They buzzerker exactly.
Speaker 1: I just watched The Northman. I really loved it. And I don't know why it's such it's there's something very specific. I just really love when something is old and based in the truth, because I'm like, this is the education I didn't get. So I'm like, oh, look at these Vikings, this is how the Vikings used to do stuff, And like is that true? I'm not sure it's not. It wasn't the point of the movie.
Speaker 2: But I liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like a peek into the past. Like that idea that you could you could see history somehow would be very thrilling to me. And also York makes a cameo. Yes, so that alone is worth the price of admission. I recommend you're supposed to say, spoilers, spoiler You know what's weird?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Mean that last night, at two.
Speaker 5: In the morning, I woke up and I ordered a B York shirt a sleepwalking No I was, I was sort of.
Speaker 2: I mean I was laying down, but I.
Speaker 6: Ordered a shirt and shopping.
Speaker 2: I forgot about it till right now.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I wonder why I ordered that, And then all of a sudden, Karen brings up York.
Speaker 1: There it is, you see now.
Speaker 6: Is a full coincidence.
Speaker 5: But tonight I'm going to wake up to go pee or whatever at three in the morning and just order a lawnmower. Yes, and other people are dictating my purchases.
Speaker 6: No, I definitely did not get a lawnmower. That is like, I mean, some of them are very like life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lifestyle, right, Oh, it's if you've never thought about them ever in your life.
Speaker 2: Why would you all of a sudden throw.
Speaker 6: Something I've never thought about them. It's been a long time since I've lived in a place where I had to mow a lawn, you know. Yeah, So I got something that's gonna tide me over until we figure out. That's what I mean. It's like I got some scissors. I didn't get shears, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got to test it out, and you got to see what if you need a weed whacker or you know what I mean. Like, it's the tool has to fit the yard, not vice versa.
Speaker 6: And it's the same with acting. Oh, the tool has to fit the yard. Just take the word yard and replace it with part and we're out.
Speaker 2: You can't even see it.
Speaker 6: Just like throwing things as a bunch.
Speaker 1: Throw your coffee table book off the table.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, you're gonna You know what, that's one of the benefits wearing a mat when you're out there kicking up allergens with your new mower.
Speaker 2: Just wear this, wear that mask. Wouldn't that work?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: I have to say, Baron, you said that line about acting exactly at the one hour mark of this podcast. It was like the perfect button for this book.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, boom, And as usual for me, there's always like a perfect ending point and then I continue.
Speaker 2: I continue.
Speaker 5: The amount of times I've ended a comedy set with I should have ended on that.
Speaker 2: Is it makes me shutter Taven.
Speaker 6: That's the name of your next album.
Speaker 2: I should have ended on that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I honestly I'm going to write that down because that's a great I'm going to write it on my arm.
Speaker 1: And then poke poke yourself and see what you're looking to underneath it.
Speaker 5: It turns out I'm I'm allergic to on micron pens. That's actually kind of painful. Well, I'm excited for your future with your family in Atlanta, all excited about a new life.
Speaker 2: That's that's very Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about your sitcom script that I absolutely know is coming because of this experience.
Speaker 6: Yea, I'm trying to work on it. What is a sitcom anymore? Different versions of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's no longer like a fake room where people enter into an apartment you can see.
Speaker 2: The wall moving.
Speaker 6: No, but that's until some of it. Yeah, something out there.
Speaker 5: Some of those are coming back, and for some reason I am not, and it actually deters me from watching when it's an actual Like, hey, remember the old sitcom set up where it's a set and for some reason, I'm like, yeah, that's that's a bygone but it's not.
Speaker 6: It is not has not gone by for me. For me, it is yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: It's still happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and also, let's not negate in case Baron wants to eventually make that he could be a three camera sitcom. You could do a five camera sitcom. You could do an eight camera sitcom and be the first.
Speaker 2: What about a single cam single.
Speaker 6: Takes a half of a camera wa.
Speaker 5: Thrill that's turned away like a camera from Willie Walker's office.
Speaker 6: She's like, everyone wears go pros, like hidden go pros under a wig, right. I like that it's a wig that is a camera.
Speaker 1: And it's blocking itself.
Speaker 5: Here's the other catch. No one's doing sound. The sound is awful. Yes, yeah, the sound is u.
Speaker 2: Jeff.
Speaker 6: Also like Charlie Brown's teacher.
Speaker 1: This we got a hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ship.
Speaker 1: It's from the name of Atlanta to all set.
Speaker 6: Atlanta to the other TV show. God, I didn't know there was gonna be another one.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's amazing. It was great. To see you, and I'm so happy for your growing family and your yeah, all your things.
Speaker 5: Well right, right, when I was saying I haven't seen you in so long, you're just breaking it to me. Well, well it's you're gonna see me even less.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be longer. Well you know, look me up when you all are in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll.
Speaker 5: I won't even me, I won't even warn you. I'll just be knocking on your door.
Speaker 6: I do look forward to future, to future run ins and collaborations, and so it's good to see you both as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I missed, I miss you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for doing the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've been terrific. You've been Baron Vaughan everyone, and you've been listening.
Speaker 2: Do you need a ride?
Speaker 1: D y n ay.
Speaker 2: This has been an exactly right production.
Speaker 1: Produced by Casey O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Mixed by John Bradley.
Speaker 1: Artwork by Chris Fairbanks.
Speaker 2: Theme song by Karen Kilgarriff.
Speaker 1: Follow the show on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at dinar podcast That's d.
Speaker 2: Y n ar Podcast.
Speaker 5: For more information, go to exactly Rightmedia dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Oh You're welcome
Speaker 6: By