Speaker 1: I heard it, don't hed time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are a day hume, I'm a fat and all that shit around your They want this man.
Speaker 3: To do.
Speaker 2: To you have to make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the day. They chose you. There's a breakfast club, bitch you, Who's donkey of the day today? Well, Donkey today for Wednesday, September seventeenth goes to a man named Calvin Evans. Kelvin is the most unlucky thief in America. Why because when you're a thief, it's not just about what you steal are the fact you stealing. Sometimes it's about who you steal from. And Kelvin picked the wrong one to steal from you, hear me? Okay? See, Kelvin was doing what has become a national pastime in the city of Atlanta, and that's breaking in cars, all right, dropping a clues bomb for Atlanta right include to everybody who listens to us on ninety six point one to beat uh. You know, were there every year for the Black Podcast Festival. I will just say a couple of weeks ago for invest Fest two suit to orn Elesia. Every time I'm in Atlanta, people feel the need to warn me that a vehicle I'm in may get broken into. Okay, I forgot what part of town. It is one of the heads bank Buck, one of them. But when you in Atlanta, they will tell you that if you got a car, especially something relatively nice, they will tell you that you might as well keep your windows rolled down so they don't break the windows. Okay, when someone breaks into your vehicle, that happen to you, didn't Yes in Atlanta twice? Yes, sir, damn twice in the same car. No, a different car. Well, Calvin is one of those individuals who'll be breaking into people's vehicles, and on July eight, twenty twenty five, he broke into the wrong one and stole the wrong thing from the wrong persons. Let's go to Atlanta News First furry Port Police.
Speaker 4: Atlanta Police said the manicures are stealing unreleased Beyonce music is now in custody, that theft happened days before the Superstars first Cowboy Carter concert at Mercedes Been Stadium in July. Atlanta News First, He as Me and to Austin is live at the Fulton County So Gasmina, what have you learned?
Speaker 2: About this, well, I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you that police tell us Kelvin Evans is still in this jail on a twenty thousand dollars bond after he was taken into custody for his alleged involvement. He is here facing a charge of entering an automobile with intent to commit theft. That theft allegedly includes unreleased Beyonce music that was on hard drives in one of the several stolen bags. This reportedly happened in a Croc Street parking garage, where Beyonce's choreographer and a dancer told investigators they parked their rental car, which was broken into. Police had a car description, which eventually led them to Evans at an apartment complex on Hank Aaron Drive, where video showed him taking the stolen bags out of the car. But in the end, it was an unrelated incident call that led Hateful police to arresting Evans on the Atlanta theft charge.
Speaker 2: Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin, you must be you must be crazy in love with jail. Okay, trying to steal Beyonce's hard drive is literally like trying to steal a b hive full of bees. Okay, would you even attempt to steal a beehive full of bees? Number one? You was on parole. Okay. When you're on parole, you are supposed to maintain employment. And guess what, if you had a job, you wouldn't have to break into people's cars. So all you had to do was follow the rules of your parole and you wouldn't be in the situation you in now. But no, instead of being free mingling with all the single ladies, you back in jail. And there is nobody to blame but you. Okay, you should look in the mirror and say, you know why I'm back in jail. Me myself and I that's all you got in it now. I'm sure vehicles get broken into in Atlanta all the time, but it's not everyday vehicles get broken into and the hard drives would unreleased Beyonce music on them get stolen? That right there immediately made you a different kind of suspect. See those hard drives with Beyonce music, those are irreplaceable. Okay. Every single law enforcement official in Atlanta got information when they received that call, and when it came to that case, every single law enforcement official in Atlanta had to go check on it. You immediately made yourself the hottest car thief in America. Okay, not to mention. Now that your name is out there, you might as well delete all your social media. Okay, you think that bee Hive is gonna let you live. They gonna find you a Facebook, Instagram TikTok. They gonna have your baby pictures. They probably got your grandma social Security number already. And when they post your grandma looking crazy in her church hat, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself because you shouldn't have been breaking into people's vehicles to begin with. You really thought you was gonna steal five jump drives containing watermark music, some unreleased music, footage, plans for Beyonce's show, future set lists, and nobody was gonna ring me alarm. Please give Kelvin Evans the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons. Oh No, you are the dog Gee.
Speaker 3: Of the da.
Speaker 2: Dog Gee.
Speaker 4: All the day.
Speaker 2: You know what makes it even crazy when he stole it On the day he stole it, it was a MacBook Air laptop. It was pinging wherever he was at at the Hank Aaron Drive Complex to day that that he just kept it. He just kept it.
Speaker 5: You ate that with the song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was ready saying he listen, you can't have a complement. That's why, y'all. I don't know why I do it every time call him tall? Is he take that?
Speaker 3: Gosh? No?
Speaker 2: I meantime? You know what I was thinking about something y'all said a little while ago, right when y'all was talking about the uh yes, right, what is the proper protocol in that situation when like, when a woman is uncomfortable and doesn't say she's uncomfortable and wants a man to intervene, Like, what is the proper way for a woman to say something? Both of y'all said, y'all having said things, Yeah, you know, because the treasure say something. I was wondering and she played off.
Speaker 5: She was giggling, trying to get through her segment.
Speaker 6: And uncomfortable because after a while, you see like how he kept going like and Cam tried to ignore it a little bit, and yeah, trying to go along with it. At a point he cut Cam off to make advances of her like, yeah, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It's weird, you know, I think.
Speaker 5: I really think it's so if you're working as for insis with us, if you're working as closely with us, I think you got to kind of just know us, because now we're telling you like we don't ever want to be the person like yo, I'm uncomfortable, especially like you just don't know in the room what it turns into, so you just got to kind of know sometimes.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I would think just think if it was your daughter or your sister, what point would you let something get to without even knowing why? Like if she can't say anything, what point would you let it get to before you just asked, Hey, are you uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: The lines get blurred in situations like this because a lot of things are entertainment, right, Like everybody's making content. Everybody thinks everybody is in on the gag. But you know, when you in the real world, I think it's a little bit easier to recognized what's on one of the froll lines. I want to talk to the ladies about this. One hundred and five five, one oh five one, Like when you're in the state, let's can we play the clip again. Let's play the clip again? If we have it to look so good and perfectly Hey, what your waste that? I love you the guy. I'm sorry, I'm my bad, y'all my bad. Hey stuck? Could you stop? Can you stop? Small?
Speaker 3: Yo? Yo? Bro oh, I told you that. Okay, move on the football. That just listen to the football. I can say answer the question about.
Speaker 2: Remember Minutes of Society when Caine had the pistol whip Johnson wouln't leave it exactly one hundred five five five one. What is the proper protocol in that situation? When when a woman is uncomfortable and wants a man to intervene, what's the proper way for that woman to know? Even for a man, when do you know when they interviewed, let's discuss. It's the world's most thing. You just want to show the Breakfast Club. The Breakfast Club Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.