Speaker 1: What's up. It's lift Service. I'm Angela Yee.
Speaker 2: I'm g G Maguire, I'm Laura Ramara.
Speaker 3: I'm stuff G like a G like a G like. But first of all, I'm want to thank Steph G. Because I see all the work you do in the community.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: She just recently came out to an event as you did to Laura, supporting a man of these children's hospital where I was born.
Speaker 1: Do y'all know where you were born?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I was born at Chestnut Hill Hospital in Philadelphia, and fun fact, my daughter was born there as well, and my sister had her daughter there a year after my daughter, and her and my daughter have the same doctor.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good feeling.
Speaker 2: Keep it in the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know your hospital, Lauren.
Speaker 2: No. I was born in the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I haven't even seen my birth.
Speaker 1: This is a Dominican couch.
Speaker 2: I haven't even seen. I probably have two birthdays.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And you were just there though not that yet long ago. Yes, yes, yes, sitting your dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, visiting my dad, which I could bring him here so he could come visit and sell right here.
Speaker 1: But okay, and Steph G. You know what hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was born in Boue Hospital.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said yea in the city like that every time, Like, yo, you was born in the crazy people hospital.
Speaker 3: All right, but you're from Brooklyn. Yeah you're kind of you're from Brooklyn too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Crown Heights from Okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, now listen, we were watching the video where yeah, okay, and it's about to go down when like, when's the last time you've been in a fight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lie, it's been a little minute. But there's a couple of girls that I'm like, you know what, I feel like I need to come out of retirement real quick because they just be talking crazy about you.
Speaker 1: Now. Is it because you as an artist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like artist ship, like you know, people just be talking online or whatever. So that song, I really wrote it like when I was feeling a way oh damn, yeah, don't sleep because it's always about the bitch season. Yeah, it is for me. You know, I'm all about love right now, like I'm in my glow up season, so I'm not really about that. But when I wrote that, I was I was feeling like, you know what, I'm coming out of retirement, Like she's talking too much.
Speaker 3: But is it about you or is it about because I feel like a lot of times we get into it over you know who we're dating.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't off for no guy, Okay, nah. I feel like that'd be the.
Speaker 3: Number one reason we don't get alone with people they masally don't like you that you don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what really my situation like. I feel like a lot of girls don't even know me, and it's like y'all already talking smack about me, but it's like y'all don't even know me, like relax.
Speaker 1: Is it like other artists?
Speaker 2: It was some artists, but they weren't really nobody big. I don't really get I really let the internet get to me because I already know like what the internet is here for. But you know, I'm human, and.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes it is a conversation like people talk shit but then they meet you and have it and then like.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and that happened to me so many times. It's like you see you, you you you was not liking me for no reason, like when you meet me, you love me. So it's like it was all for nothing.
Speaker 3: All night and you got to have like forgiveness you certain extent, there's some things that people can say about you that's unforgivable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like when people make up shit about you. Yes, making up womans is crazy.
Speaker 1: That I remember that happened to me. I ran into a girl.
Speaker 3: She had been talking mad shit about me, and I was like, man, So she was actually applying for a job somewhere right. My friend owned the clothing line, and so I was going to meet her at the clothing line and the girl was there interviewing for a job.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Guess when you get hired then, but guess who did not. So I was like, can I talk to you for a second, you know, in the hallway. And so we went to the hallway and I was like, you said X, Y and Z about me. I heard about it. She was like, well no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: She just felt crazy because sometimes when people talk about you, and I didn't like confer her like I want to fight her, like and.
Speaker 2: You were just on some Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to let her know that I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I went back inside and I told my friend and she was like, oh, yeah, she's not working.
Speaker 2: Here period period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you. When's the last time you've been in the fight.
Speaker 2: You I am a lover. When is the last time I've been in the fight? Years?
Speaker 4: Probably the time I knoed out that girl in the bathroom in Orlando house.
Speaker 2: She was she was white, and she called me a black bitch.
Speaker 1: What she drunk or something?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Probably I think I was. I think I might have been drunk. We was with Jock shout Out, a young job was with jo It was Guardian.
Speaker 2: And you know, this was my cream cartel days.
Speaker 4: We used to roll thick out, throwing our things so out of the jasmine because she was there. But anyway, in the bathroom, get into a argument with this girl and I was by myself and she like had like people with her whatever. And I remember I had on some Gucci mules. Remember the Gucci mules with the wooden bottoms.
Speaker 1: I had one.
Speaker 2: I had those on and I walked I left. She called me a black bitch.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, I turned around, I walked speed walked to the section.
Speaker 2: I kicked my soul.
Speaker 4: I come to imagine, I come to the section and I just like kicked my shoes off, put my bag down and turn around and walk back. So all my friends was like, what the fuck and they followed me to the bathroom. When I tell you, I started running and by the time I got to that girl, I hit her so hard that she hit the ground and that was it.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: Her friends was like, oh, but you know what, I'm lying because I think the first time I met Gigi she might have gotten in a fight and live.
Speaker 2: Yes, that.
Speaker 4: Was the first time we met. Okay, we met, but we were but we did meet that live. That wasn't the first time we met, but it was around that begin that into a fight.
Speaker 2: I remember that that was that over a guy. That wasn't over a guy. Okay, And.
Speaker 3: Me ask you this, if your friend starts fighting or like, let's say in a situation where I didn't know Gig that well but she we at the same table.
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to jump in.
Speaker 2: The way I look at it is like, if there's one on one, let them fight, Like, let them fight now if you've seen it's an unfair fight. I'm jumping in for my front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's your you know, that was my girl, that's yeah. I feel like it was just more like throwing.
Speaker 2: We were selling.
Speaker 4: It was like I remember the girls was like going up the steps and he was like throwing stuff down and stuff.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. It was like a reality TV show it I guess we did continue to party right after.
Speaker 1: Have you been in a fight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in Miami.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think I had a fight and forge I go to fight. She was fighting me and that my friend beat her up. Why you ain't fight my friend didn't even give me a chance to hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to period.
Speaker 2: I had a fight like that before. Like that. Sometimes I didn't even get out. I was like, damn, could you let me get the person.
Speaker 3: With a guy and he gets into a fight, right, what's your responsibility me?
Speaker 2: It depends how much. Look I got my system, Like if you with me, I just always feel like I gotta like protect you. No matter who you are. You could be ten times bigger than me. I'm gonna fight with you, like that's just what I am. Again, Like if it's two girls, I'm gonna let you fight. But if I feel like it's unfair, I'm probably gonna jump in after a guy. I'm doing the same thing. Especially if you my man, I'm fighting.
Speaker 1: Right, are you there. Let's just say, yeah, man, do you have a boyfriend now? Nah? Okay, so you're single? Yeah? When was your last relationship?
Speaker 2: It was like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a decent amount of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Single. Are you enjoying single life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because I just feel like I'm more focused when I'm single, Like, I don't got the distractions. I don't got somebody like bugging me and stuff. I feel like, especially what I do, like, I just can't, like, I can't. I gotta be like this right now, tunnel vision. I mean, I got a little booth thing. But okay, yee my man, they going towards that or nah? Why not? We just you know, having fun, that's it.
Speaker 1: Does he know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I tell him. I remind him all the time.
Speaker 1: He did, so he hasn't tried to make it more serious.
Speaker 2: Of course, he always tries to make it serious. But I'm just not with that right now.
Speaker 1: Are you okay with him seeing other women and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I understand him, Like I got it, like it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You got it? Okay?
Speaker 2: With you see another man? Yeah? Show every chance I get. I tell him, like, I tell him go talk to other girls, like don't just stay stuck on me because I'm gonna talk to other guys if I feel like I want to talk to other guys. So I don't want you feeling like this is going somewhere, Like I don't like to leave people on if it's not really going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Why so he's just your boot thing? Why won't it go to them?
Speaker 2: Maybe I need them wrong? Maybe he's not my booth thing, and we fucking So there's chemistry, you know, sometimes chemistry and that, but you don't see it going nowhere else, So that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is okay, right you focused, I mean, and so like okay, So for instance, it sounds like pretty and nasty. Yeah, okay, you're pretty and you're nasty, so way is nasty about you?
Speaker 2: It's no rules to me when it comes to the like the bathroom, like there's really no rules, And I feel like if you're really nasty, you know, there's.
Speaker 1: No rules, so you've never so there's nothing you were saying, no, don't do.
Speaker 2: That, nah, especially on a nineteen forty two night, it's like it's over, we're doing whatever, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, what's the most Like Okay, you're saying you've never so you've never said no to anything, like if somebody.
Speaker 2: I said, I never said no before, Like now in this stage is like now I'm like with whatever.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a little Are you okay with getting filmed?
Speaker 2: Okay? Books, filming stuff that I'm not really we unless like it's like my phone, I gotta be my phone. I'm the one that got to request it, Like, yo, film me real quick. Okay, but you popping out your phone and you having secret little cameras because I know guys that you're having secret cameras. Like I'm not with that, right, Okay?
Speaker 3: What about spinning in your mouth? Yeah okay, she said that fast. I mean that's what about it?
Speaker 1: But like you know you put a finger in his ass?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I've done that and I've gotten in trouble a couple of times the next day because of that, but not.
Speaker 1: That day the night. Why you do that?
Speaker 2: I made like a little joke like, yo, you remember what I did? That's no, you can't do that. That's not everyone. You can't talk about it. Why because then they gonna then they're gonna fake be bad and then it happens again and then let me do it again, so you're not like, you know I sometimes they remember they'll be like, yo, you really did that's remember that's something that you're gonna remember no matter how I like, Yeah, I do it, but I gotta be really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta really be.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find something that she would be stuck on. What about golden showers?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm probably not Dynasty. I don't do golden shop, but would you do it to him if he asks you? If you know what, I ain't gonna lie like. It really just depends, like how fucked up I am, because I do crazy things when I'm like super late, Like I like taking edible too. That's like the most drug wise that I really go. Like, I don't even smoke.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: Had a crazy experience. Yes, you have really crazy experience. It gets wold and I like wow. So you know, when I feel like I want to have a wild I'll do an edible. They have a bottle of nineteen forty two, and it's like it's really no telling what happens that night.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'll never be like I'll never do this, I'll never do that. Because I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever forgotten, like the next year.
Speaker 2: I black out, like nineteen forty two, I'll be blacking out.
Speaker 1: That's not a good thing.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, camera blackout. I'll be blacking out in nineteen forty two. But it'd be fun.
Speaker 1: No, you don't even know if it was fun.
Speaker 2: Like it's fine in a moment. It's fine in the moment. It's fun in the moment. Yeah, I'm saying, I know I had a good ass time. You wake up with that sensation like damn, these two guys with you. Oh no, I'm probably gonna flip the funk out.
Speaker 3: You gotta just drink to get nice. Yes, I don't I'm blacking out. There's a lot of steak here, and you don't want to think. I'm just saying you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to black out and flashes on it. You don't drinker like I usually control my ship. It's like once we're in action, like I just be like in a comfortable It's.
Speaker 3: Not I'm just crazy, you trust right? So why did you in your ex breakup?
Speaker 2: He cheated on me And it was not like one time music. It was just too much like it's like you really just don't care. So how did you find out the girl hit me up?
Speaker 1: It was one girl?
Speaker 2: It was. That's the thing with me, I feel like I understand, man, I just in the whole concept. Like you know, sometimes they get bored and they might have a one night stand or whatever. But once you catch feelings, that's like the icebreaker for me, Like you catching feelings, that's you basically have a whole other girlfriend. And I wasn't with that. So right, that's what it was. It was another girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, yeah, I said, do you think that if? Okay, so you would have been okay to forgive him if it was. I don't tell him that a big deal.
Speaker 2: I don't tell him that. But it was like, you know, you made a mistake. Cool.
Speaker 1: Is he still with the other girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ship, that's annoying, you know.
Speaker 2: But I feel bad for her. So it's like hitting you. Yeah, Like he tried it a couple of times, but it was like all right, like, nah, it's not happening. You never spun the block, not one time. No. I don't believe in spending the block, okay, So no, nah, that's not happening with me. Like once we're done but it was such a long time and the like they were.
Speaker 3: Super young, and she's not doing the mech and summer Walker like exactly.
Speaker 2: That's more accurate, right that.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because you your goal was never even to be an artist.
Speaker 2: You know what it was like. I was always into music, but like I don't know if you know you notice any of my past interviews, but I was always wanted to be a dancer. So I was always like into music, but I was just expressing it through dance. And it was like literally two years years ago I hopped in the studio and then they saw the vision and now I'm like, wow, this is what I was supposed to be doing the whole time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It was one of those situations. It was never like my initial goal, but I was always infatuated music.
Speaker 3: And then I think even for you to be able to put some of your like you know you're a Dominican and even on like the chap Cheese song, Yeah in corporate, are you going to do more of that?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Maybe I feel like right now I'm I'm at a space where it's like I want to talk more to my ladies. I'm not really more like I feel like I go through erarors with the music, like I feel like I was going through my like Spanish English. I wanted to do that blend, so I had chop cheese and then I did danger Zone so it was like do you know, like the Spanish drill. But now I feel like I'm in a different space. But I have people always in my DM like yo stuff when you drop in another Spanish drill, like we this is what we love you for, Like can we get that again? I'm like I will, I will eventually.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes if people keep asking for something.
Speaker 3: And I thing, girl, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it's good that you go through your eras and you feel like you want to do this and you want to do that, because not only are you able to express yourself right yeah, but you're also able to live in the moment and really just vibe out on what you got going on at that time.
Speaker 2: My thing is universatility, That's the thing. Like I feel like I don't want anything to ever feel forced with me, like whatever I'm feeling and whatever, that's what I write to them. Right, did you work if you had the chance to work with like uh artist, like a Spanish artist, which artists would be bad Bunny, for sure. I'm going to get that future too.
Speaker 1: To exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think being from Brooklyn has influenced like who you are as a person from Brownsville, not just Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: But brown Yeah, from Brownsville. Like, I just feel like it gave me that tough skin. It gave me like that heart, like I don't let nobody play with me. Like I know it sounds very cliche, but if I really grew up seeing a lot of shit, So for me, it's like I just have like that hard like and I feel like in this industry you have to be tough. You can't be weak. Like I tell a lot of my other artist friends, like sometimes they'll come to me and they'll be like, you know, like I just feel like giving up like this, such as I'm like, girl, you gotta you gotta be shown like stuff is gonna happen. You just gotta keep going. I feel like coming from Brooklyn, that's what it gave me, Like it gave me like top skin.
Speaker 1: Who are your other artists friends? Like, who do you consider friends? Well?
Speaker 2: Of course right now I really got close shot Lesh. She's Muslim, but she does music as well. Brittany Blanco, I funck with Breezelan. You know a lot of the girls I'm really tapping in with them now and they they're cool as fuck. Like it's a lot of girls in the city that I actually want to do music with.
Speaker 3: I know that previously You've talked about just going into the studio where some of these men and they'll try to higher at you, and people will ask me this. This is one question I used to get a lot when I would go talk to younger people who are breaking into the industry.
Speaker 1: How do you handle that?
Speaker 3: Because sometimes you still want to work, you still want to get something done, but men can be unprofessional and try to cross those lines.
Speaker 1: What advice would you.
Speaker 2: Give honestly, like, don't feel pressured, Like, don't feel like you have to get that feature. What's for you. It's gonna be for you. That's how I see it. So whenever that situation approached me, like the first initial thing that I do, honestly, I'll laugh at all like bro, like you know, like stop playing with me, Like I'll do something like that now if you continue. Now, I'm just like, all right, this is a lose lose for me. So I just honestly I just dot it. I'd be like, this is not for me, this is not like gonna work, and I just keep it moving.
Speaker 1: And then what happens when you run into that person again?
Speaker 2: Fact like nothing ever happened. Okay, I'll be like, hey, bro, just always brow them. That's it, right, so you can understand, like that's the space I'm in, but you're my bro, that's what it.
Speaker 1: Is, all right, and what is sim all right?
Speaker 3: So I was reading this article about the small but justifiable reasons that people have broken up with people are still up dating them?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: What's something small that's made you be like I can't mess with this person anymore. But it's not like they did anything like crazy like cheated.
Speaker 2: I would say hygiene, yeah, like you can't think. I think that's a big no, like automatically turned.
Speaker 1: Would you tell them?
Speaker 2: I'll probably tell you the first time, like yo, like baby, like your breaststink or like you know, like when I was down there, it was smiling a little like did you just come from were you hugging the block all day? Tell you twice? But if you if it's continuous, it's over for you. Like no, I cannot do that.
Speaker 1: What about you, Gigi, what's one small thing for me?
Speaker 2: It's how you treat other people like that.
Speaker 4: I literally had to stop talking to somebody because they I just didn't like the way to handle people around them. I feel like, because like, if you handling them like that, I can only see the way you will potentially handle me.
Speaker 2: And I'm not right.
Speaker 3: You want somebody that you feel like it's a good person, yes, regardless.
Speaker 4: Of who it is, Like you can't And and it's usually people who feel like they have like some type of power that they just want to be an asshole because they feel like that's what they're supposed to do, Like how cops are just like you. You know what I'm saying, Like you can't treat people that work for you or that's here with you, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like because it shows your character very much so and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: What about you, Lara?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? Both of those show inconsistency. Yeah, like the first sign of inconsistency. I'm not like, not of your word, even if it's something small that you didn't even have to.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you this.
Speaker 3: So I just executive produced this show for v and it's so amazing.
Speaker 1: Graduation friend.
Speaker 3: Chavy, and I wanted to ask you, have you ever been scammed?
Speaker 1: I feel that way like everybody has scam, like.
Speaker 2: They use my credit card type shit or just scammed in general.
Speaker 3: That's somebody you know, like just scammed you or you know, got some money out of you or got something out of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a thousand times, really that many? Yes? You know what it is that I give people chances, too many chances, So I give you the benefit of the d I'm like, nah, they would never do me like that. They would never do me like that until they do me like that.
Speaker 3: Like what's the worst scam you've ever been a victim of? And sometimes it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: For people to talk about it, but I think we've all been right.
Speaker 2: I would say my ex was my biggest scam for real. I feel like my ex was my biggest scam because he made me like get into like get cars. He made me like yeah, like I've got into so much depth. Wait time you got a car. I was really a dumb girl, like it was.
Speaker 1: I wanted this is a safe yeah to talk about it.
Speaker 3: So because the guy that we did the story on, he he talked this one woman into getting like four cars in her name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are professional scammers. That's how I look at them.
Speaker 1: He touched me to get in your car, and he's using your credit for him to get everything.
Speaker 2: Like everything was all me, Like I got the car, I got the crib everything, Like I always been a hustle, Like I always have my own money, Like that was just always me. So yeah, he was my biggest scam. Like I lost a lot of money, Like I just want the money back.
Speaker 1: That's so annoying. That's great. So when you say a lot of money, what's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Money like a couple of bands?
Speaker 1: Like, so is your credit okay now now?
Speaker 2: Because I fixed it right damn?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know I had to spend money on that too, So that's still part of the.
Speaker 1: Scam to me. You know, it's hard because you can't really do much about it, like you know, can.
Speaker 2: You just got to charge to the game, keep going like it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Because if you hold a grudge and you be met like yeah, because you can't.
Speaker 1: Even go to court, they'd be like, well you willingly yeah did x y. But it makes you learn.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I definitely learned. That's one thing I feel like everything in life is a lesson. You just gotta try just the game and keep going.
Speaker 1: That's it makes it harder for the next guy though.
Speaker 2: Definitely, because now, let me tell you something, I ain't taking nothing like if you're not if you're not marking everything on my list, you cannot be my man. That's just what it is. Like. For example, when she said you have to treat other people nice, you have to treat me like a princess. I don't expect you to give me all of your time, but give me enough time. You gotta you gotta have. You gotta have some type of money because you gotta at least match me or more because I'm not taking care of you. Those days are over. Yeah, those days are over.
Speaker 1: What did this guy do for a living?
Speaker 2: Did he? Girl? I don't know what the hell he did at this point. Yeah, it was like it was one of those situations they were just selling dreams to be honest. Yeah, you know, you just gotta like she's gotta being she gotta be a boss. You gotta be a boss, nigga, like you have to be on your ship.
Speaker 1: It looks matter.
Speaker 2: I feel like now like if everything else is there, I might bypass your looks. Okay, if you're really that good of a person, you treat me like a queen. It's happened, you know, it's happened before.
Speaker 1: So mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What about you though?
Speaker 1: Are you ever been scammed by a guy?
Speaker 2: Yes, a couple of times. A couple of times. It's crazy scam like things like let's see. Oh yeah, so this one guy was like, YO, give me such like the bitcoin when bitcoin was out, and he was like, YO, give me two thousand dollars and I'm gonna make sure you that I'm gonna get you back like fifty thousand, like I'll watch, I'll do everything. So I gave it. So I gave him the money until this day, I don't have no freaking returns and now everybody getting arrested and my money is going with his ass got crazy? Well, no, you know, like whoever he was working with that was doing as one of the people that has been indicted for bitcoin scams and pyramid and another one remember that wheel that was going around in COVID. Remember calling and what is it? You don't have anything but.
Speaker 1: Try to get me to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did it, but I learned in college I did a paramid sk.
Speaker 1: You told me that.
Speaker 4: Then when I told you I did it, and you was like, did you ever get your money? You know how like you win like it's your turn or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I never yeah, and in the end nobody wins.
Speaker 1: But now tell you.
Speaker 3: When I did it in college, I definitely got it early, so me and my best friend, she started it.
Speaker 2: She was I was lucky because you get in, you get somebody.
Speaker 3: By the time I made third and fourth years, yeah, I made my money twice and then but then people be mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah and once god yeah, like sixty years and the ones like you got to bring two people in. So for this person, I'm gonna fay's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only time that was like the scam of all skins. Do it until everybody, don't you tell me how to do it? I think I had already did it.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Once you see that circle is full and.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get handed, called it that sou because that's a real thing, like an.
Speaker 1: Asian this true.
Speaker 2: This group I was and started doing different trees. I'm like, yeah, we have a whole forest. And I still didn't get your whole larious. It's ridiculous. But yeah, that was like a mug especially throughout, but I think came up.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I made like four thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars and walked out wife.
Speaker 3: Because you got to see people weren't so mad because when you get your money, they want you to put.
Speaker 1: You have to back in.
Speaker 4: And that's why people wasn't get any money because people were taking the money and running. They want money back because there's any money.
Speaker 1: So when did the scot then four then sixteen?
Speaker 2: It was crazy. It was a true scam story.
Speaker 1: I had interview ship.
Speaker 2: I was just got of scam.
Speaker 1: What tell me?
Speaker 2: But that's what I get though.
Speaker 4: So when I was doing the shoot for the last dance Readmaster that I'm about to release, I called this guy I know that be boosting so he can get my wardrobe and I sent him the money to give my wardrobe and I never heard back from him. So I had like a crisis, like I had like a nine to one one.
Speaker 2: You're lucky I wasn't on your phone because if I could have got to New York, I would have came and rided your closet like the day before my shoes I didn't have anything for my shoes. And that's because he had I had stopped hearing from him. Now this is somebody that I knew, I know well, and I trusted him. So I'm like, I know, he just get on my money kind of find out he got up. Yeah, yeah, he got I didn't but I just found out literally, Like that's why I'm like, oh, I just got scared. I just found out probably a week ago there did he No he in jail, But like so my home, you know, you have we all got that one friend that could find out anything on the Instagram on the right.
Speaker 4: So I hit her, I hit up on my front and I hit her up when it first happened, because I'm like, do you think this thing of woul ghost me? Like, I don't think that he would do that, Like I thought from the rip that something happened. But the fact that I gave him my money and this was like a few thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Like the fact that I gave him my money and he just I stopped hearing from him, like three days later, some ship I just I could have, but you know, I wanted the plug.
Speaker 1: I want the hook up.
Speaker 4: You know, we always trying to save a coin anyway for sure. So she looked into it and she's like, I don't know. And then I doubled back and she was like, oh girl, he'd lock up.
Speaker 2: She said, he went.
Speaker 4: She went under his page and it's all types of people under there and looking for him, like yo with a Chanelle bag like.
Speaker 2: Him even more, like yo, where you at? We're that bag?
Speaker 1: What's the lesson we learned from this?
Speaker 2: No more? Buy No more because unless they already got the product in your face and you can just buy it the money upfront without the product, because I'm still because I'm still. And the thing is that everybody has trust the shoes. They're like, no, you have to pay me, or no you're not. You don't You're not getting anything. So nobody is like, it's like a trust you see again, I know this person for like eighteen years, so I really trusted that he.
Speaker 1: Was not What was you trying to get?
Speaker 2: I needed two outfits?
Speaker 4: Full had to tell out I needed shoes and everything, and he was like, I got you sis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got your money back when you get out of there.
Speaker 3: Because I think it is important to have that conversation because with Jennifer, the that you know she dated. He scammed like so many people, his own family.
Speaker 2: Members that shi it was crazy. Father crazy. Yeah, he scammed his own father out of forty.
Speaker 1: Spoke to his dad. He took his dad's money, his dad a disability check.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I mean, you just don't care about nobody when you see that. Yeah, the lady that lost her house, that had the daughter. Yeah, and she was the woman and the FED showed up to her job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like an engineer like that.
Speaker 2: That That was like, damn, have you ever been arrested? Yeah? It was petty though it was I was smoking weed in the park. It was never nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because that's not even illegal. Nost No, that's the funny part.
Speaker 2: And it was like I feel like those cops they took advantage, like it was crazy that night, Like I should never even been arrested that night, but it was.
Speaker 1: It happened.
Speaker 2: We was parked up smoking. It was nothing crazy, but we was like in a dad end. So it was like these undercover cops. It wasn't even like regular blue and whites. They were undercover cops. They came, they did a whole like scene. They like it was all surrounding me on some weird ship. Like I feel like it was crazy, Like I've never been arrested before, right, so that is traumatized. It really trauma sized me. And when I got out, like they was going through my phone, they was going through my pictures. Yeah, yeah, for no reason, for no reason. Wait, and it was like, you know, I had like private stuff in there, a lot of stuff. They really went through everything. They went through everything. And the craziest thing about the story is that they knew what our car looked like. So every time they saw our car, they will stop us and they will harass us. Why for no reason? That's why that East New York. I still remember their faces. It's like, it's crazy preeson. I think it was pret seventy three. I don't know what Preeson it was, but wow, it was crazy commercizing experience. Like it's over now. I was like, Joe's not for me, Like we.
Speaker 1: Know Gigi's been to jail, yes, yeah, she had a whole girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I did ninety days on vikers when I was twenty two.
Speaker 2: But in total, I've been arrested probably like three times.
Speaker 1: What did that, Laura, have you ever been arrested.
Speaker 2: That's one of my friends. Got please please, please please. Yeah, I am not cut for it. I'm not making I ain't not lie though I kind of had like I thought Jim's gonna be different. Like I had girls in there. They was like, you so pretty. They started braiding my hair like I was like, this is jail. But I just didn't like like the compability of it.
Speaker 1: They said it brady.
Speaker 2: It was brady. Yeah, they was braiding my hair. There was like going for free like they was braiding my hair. They was like like catering to me. I was like the same, Like I was only there for like three days.
Speaker 1: It was like my hair.
Speaker 2: I didn't go to right though, right it is probably different, but I was in the booking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I first got there, I had girls trying to take me home today pet I was like, oh no.
Speaker 1: Girl, get you out of here.
Speaker 2: They weren't trying to break my hair, they were trying to try me out.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's such a thing as loving somebody too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I learned that. I feel like when I was younger, I always felt like I had to. I always loved the person more than I love myself. And it took time it actually took time me being by myself, and once I was by myself for like a good two three years, it was over. Like I love myself more than I will ever love anybody else. And I feel like that's for a lot of girls nowadays lack. That's why they do so much for their man and they let men disrespect them because they don't love themselves enough.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: And they also feel like, you know, it's hard for people to be honest and share certain things because you don't want to get judged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not me like I was always scared to like you know, like whenever i'm you hire ancient nigga my family, like yo, like I am going and I'm like, yo, you're just hating, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, let me like some guys didn't make you defend the person more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't love yourself, you do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you also want to prove everybody wrong, like you know, you don't want to admit, like I fucked up.
Speaker 2: But then at night you're crying by yourself yourself. It's like they're my family.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I was right? Yeah what about you? You think you could love somebody too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time. Not just men mm hmm. Friends, family, Yeah, you can't let your kids too much though, oh no, I'm a little that's the exceptions. Like the only week. First of all, there my heart beating, like I have to. They're attached to my heart, so like that's unconditional love. But yeah, but I have family, friends.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't let it kids. Let's be real, that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of crazy. Gonna lie people, no disrespect, But mothers that don't have their kids, I question because it's like, how can you be away from somebody that came from your wounb That's how I look at it. I mean, it happened. Sometimes it happens because that's my and you're just doing it just it's my choice. It's like you had a choice and you just gave them away that I know. I know situations like I have friends that situations where it's not their fault. But if you just like you know what, like I don't want to deal with this, go to your dad. I don't respect that, but.
Speaker 3: You know it's not there sometimes too, Why do dads not have That's they're fair, that's it's not.
Speaker 2: But as a mom, you shouldn't naturally want to be with your child. That's just how I.
Speaker 1: Feel like dad should want that too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they absolutely should. They don't. They don't. It's sad that they don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you have kids.
Speaker 2: That's what I do. I don't talk about them because the internet is we are. Don't post on nothing.
Speaker 1: Because I've never seen your post anything.
Speaker 2: I just keep them like in the you know, yeah, I get that you're doing that basis because and listen, you can't give everything, you know, certain things that you really really care about.
Speaker 1: When did you suppose your ex when you guys were together.
Speaker 2: When I was younger. I'm not posting him no more like nobody that I'm with, You're not getting posted until we married. Now you're going to see the white pictures. I'm gonna come out pregnant with a baby, like yeah, not gonna fuck.
Speaker 1: But so we're gonna be watching because if you post somebody before.
Speaker 2: That, no ever, you can see that. Nah, nobody getting you're not getting posted.
Speaker 1: You'll wake up and be like, ship, how long ago that?
Speaker 2: I No, you're not getting posted. Nobody's gonna post.
Speaker 1: You think you can somebody too much?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think I have loved somebody too much. And I think the lesson I learned in that is to love myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or how do you learn? Like how do you love yourself more?
Speaker 2: What are so the way I did it? To be honest, I kind of had to train my mind. Like I would literally sit in front of a mirror and I'll be like like no, like you're important, Like like it sounds weird or whatever, but that's really what I had to do. I really had to sit down and be like, listen, you come first, no matter what, Like, you come first. If they can't meet your requirements, they don't deserve you, like you're a good girl. Like I had to sit here and think about all the good things that I felt about myself, and once I learned that, it was over, Like nobody's playing with.
Speaker 1: Me, Like one are some of the good things that you would say about yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm very loyal when I'm with you, like even not even just with guys, like even like my makeup artists. My hairstyle is everything. If I fuck with you and I like what you're giving me and you treat me good, I'm gonna stick by you, right they don't it's over? Like yeah, yeah, So I feel like it's very hard to come across people like that, like people that's actually really there for you. So I feel like.
Speaker 3: Step on you though, because this business is a very switch up on you type of business they have.
Speaker 2: But right now, like the people that I have in my circle, they're amazing. So right now I don't really have nothing bad to say about my team.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, listen, that's good. Yeah, because you've been through some ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you know what you had, so you had an advant planning business, okay, and so you.
Speaker 1: Still have it though.
Speaker 2: I still have it. I just can't really focus on it too much because you know, but you can play your own ship. I could do whatever I want. Yeah, Like when I want to throw a party, I'm gonna throw a party. It's like I have all the connections. I you know, I enjoy seeing the end result. I just what I didn't enjoy was the labor. I feel like people didn't want to pay for what I was working.
Speaker 1: Chasing them checks is no way, Like they don't want to.
Speaker 2: They want all these nice things.
Speaker 3: But they don't want to pay with call for it. Yeah, they're like, Okay, I want to have a baby shower. I have a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's not even gonna get the girl first budget. It's me okay, yeah, And it's like like people want to pay for the stuff, but they don't want to pay for your time. That's the most valuable part exactly. And that was where I was just getting turned off by the business. I was like, like, I, that's not what I want to do. You can pay for all of these things, but until I put it together, it's not gonna it's not gonna look how you wanted to look.
Speaker 4: And then I feel like that's getting do it yourself, but you're not gonna give what I'm able to give you, so my time and my talent.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I will tell them, listen honestly for what you want. I feel like you're better off just getting the items yourself, you know, respectfully, do it yourself.
Speaker 3: Go on YouTube university girl, how do you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: But how's the music industry when it comes to getting paid for like show?
Speaker 2: I feel like the music industry is very like big on like numbers and your cloud. So when I first started, I feel like I wasn't really being respected, of course, which is understandable because I have to you know, I have to prove myself. So at the beginning, people didn't want to pay me what I thought I deserved because I was like at the end of the day, you know, like especially for like features and stuff like that, I'm still giving you a look, I'm still giving you. I'm not giving you no bullshit on the verse, but people still don't want to pay for it. So now I feel like I have a little bit more clout. Now people are willing to pay a little bit more for what is a process. Yeah, it's a process, and I understood the game my first. It will get me frustrated, but now I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I think of that when I first started doing radio and what I was getting paid for appearances versus what I get now.
Speaker 1: It's a process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to be outside for two hundred and fifty dollars for real.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna lie I did free stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to do it like you have to.
Speaker 3: It's part of like work. Yeah, you know, because people sometimes think that it's a glamorous business, but a lot of times you are. And I remember when I first first started, I was everywhere. I was doing every interview, I was at every event, I was doing everything not getting paid because you're thinking about laying down the foundation, building then the experience.
Speaker 2: But that's important because I feel like relationships, relationships, relationships sometimes is worth more than money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and more people need to understand that. And it's yes, because so many people don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like people feel like, all right, no, like I gotta get paid. No, Honestly, I got more out of relationships than just me saying this is my price, this is what you have to pay me. But okay, what do you have to show for? But now when I build a relationship and they actually vibe with me and they like my personality, I got so much more out of that. So I'm like, sometimes I do stuff for free. I get a lot of stuff for free, but I've moved myself. For example, even with bookings, like I come out with twenty people, we turn up now the next time, Now you gotta pay me for that, right, you know what I mean? Show that I could then about the life, like I come through and we turn off and we buy bottles and we make y'all look good. So now you have to pay double.
Speaker 3: All right, Now, I want to ask you this, What are some things that you guys do to spoil your significant other that doesn't involve money, like no gifts, but like if you want to spoil your man, Okay, what are some things that you would do?
Speaker 2: First of all, I think given encouraging words is very important because as I feel like a lot of people forget the men are human.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you know, men have so much on their plate, like they have to be the provider. They have to you know, make sure you're good. They have to be strong. They can't really show emotions like that because that's how men were raised. So I feel like as a woman, I try to always like yo, it's okay, like you know, I'm here if you need this. I try to give you a little massage.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Saw your favorite food, you know, stuff like that, Like little stuff like that you appreciate, y'all cook Okay, yeah, I can't cook like that because I'm so busy now. But when I get the chance to do, I'm good at ordering. Yeah, I love order, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 1: The side all right, that's nice. A little massage.
Speaker 3: Encouraging words is important though that always knowing the beef when things that aren't going good. But do we acknowledge when things like you did something amazing, right, Like you.
Speaker 2: Have to like thank you, like I appreciate that. Like you have to show them you appreciate the little things the big things that they do, because they do a lot. And I feel like girls are always like I'm one of those girls who like fuck niggas whatever. But you have a good man. You have to learn so appreciate because a lot of them out here.
Speaker 1: What about you? What some things you do to spoil a man?
Speaker 2: Cook for sure? Cook for them. I think I ever had you cook, no, but and you messed out, throwing down. I'd be like, baby, we're restaurant. What we're accusing you want tonight? M you know, whole experience. Yeah, I find out or conversation. I kind of pick up little things that they say when we go to restaurants. I notice, like what they order and things like that. Then I go and I be on Instagram and I'll be saying all these drispes. I'm like, hmm, got gods the way to a mens?
Speaker 1: Now, DC, we know you cook, Yes, I have your cooking all right, So what are some things that you do besides cooking?
Speaker 4: I am so much of a caregiver, like I am always catering to and I always try to and not just with my significant but even with my friends, Like I'm always that one that is going to try to help in any way that I can.
Speaker 2: I'm very supportive and.
Speaker 4: I always I come through with a solution, like I just always have like up fixed to the problem. So I think that the cook and the cleaning, the massages, it's like that's these child cater to you, like might just make you feel good and and not just making you feel good physically, but I'm going to make you feel like you're pleased with who you chose to be your men, right, And.
Speaker 2: I'm gon always be f there for you in that way. So yeah, because it's over.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I'm all about encouraging words. I do acknowledge.
Speaker 3: I always try to make sure that I acknowledge, like all the great things. I try to plan things because you know, I get a lot of perks from what I do for a living. So if I can be like, look, we got invited to this, you want to come, you know, I think that's important. I think like encouraging people to also not always have to be up under you.
Speaker 2: Yep, I have fun. I'm not going to there's a lot of girls are soul. Ain'tal about that, like they like, definitely, they just want you to be with themble. Then you gotta understand, like you gotta left them brings. Yeah, you give me a chance to miss you.
Speaker 1: Gotciate you when they go out, and then they'd be like I gotta get home to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely one too. They need their time to.
Speaker 1: Now, staphy, have you ever been turned out?
Speaker 2: Turned down?
Speaker 1: Turned it out? Like digmatized?
Speaker 3: Like, have you ever stayed with somebody just for the d Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: But it's again like I said, like now, it's like even if you got good dick, that's not gonna make me go crazy having me calling your phone thirty times. Like I'm not doing none of that. I'm not understand. It's just good dick, that's it.
Speaker 1: Can you square?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you remember the first time you squared it? Did you know what was going on when you're nervous? Did you try to hold it down?
Speaker 2: Nah? The first time they actually was like trying to tell me, like this is what you gotta do. I was like kind of like planted into doing it. Damn, Like I didn't even get a chance yet, like my phone, like it was like, all right, this is what you're gonna do. What was their instructions? Like what did how they walk you through? There was just basically telling me like you just have to stay focused, close your eyes. You gotta close your eyes, like you just gotta like basically it was it was they were saying it was mental and it works, and it worked. Damn. Yeah. The first time I squirted it, I didn't know. Then I squirted it, yeah, and he didn't know either. It's like you peed on me? What I guess?
Speaker 1: I bet yeh.
Speaker 2: He's like, yes, you did what. I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Then years down the line because I was this was what my daughter's father, so I was like sixteen, and then years down the line when I actually did squirret.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that's what it was. I didn't peel. I mean, well I kind of did. Because I believe that it's it is.
Speaker 1: Everybody argues about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I say it's not because of the color. When it comes from the words like it's it's clear. It's a clear picture of body.
Speaker 4: And it also is the thing that when you're about to orgasm and you feel like you gotta pee. If you don't release, then that orgasm is not going to happen. So it's kind of like you feel like you gotta pee, and then when you just let it go, you're not really paying your orgasm in. But it's just a whole weird mixture of like what's really happening? I think that it has pee in it? Sorry a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's maybe like ten percent pieces magic else.
Speaker 1: What did he just that you squatter him? Or did he try to like drink it or what.
Speaker 2: Is he tries to drink it? He just kept going like he just kept going like all right, do it again, do it again? Do it again? The front damn that was like a dominatrix type.
Speaker 3: It was, yeah, where is he right?
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I was just like so stupid over him, because I was like, I was like, I was, I can't.
Speaker 3: But the first time when you lost your virginity is that was that a great experience or was it tragic?
Speaker 2: It was weird. It was weird because so he took my virginity right, and then he was like he mentioned one of my friends. Yeah, like he took my virginity and he was like, yeah, stay a virgin like such and such. It was fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Well, how can you take your virginity and.
Speaker 2: Tell you no?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: Like why we was fucking He was like, yeah, I'm only gonna put a little bit in I want you to stay a virgin like such a Why would he reference your friend? It was so weird. What did you do? What did you wait? Do that mean that he only put a little bit in her too? Maybe? And what did he say? What did you what was your I was? It was literally like he took my virginity. So it was really weird for me. I didn't know. I didn't even know how to act towards that. But I was like, yeah, this think is weird, Like you're weird for even saying that. So that that made me think, like, all right, I guess he trying to fuck my friend? Like is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Right? Did you say anything to your friend?
Speaker 2: Nah? No, I'm not giving nobody Like.
Speaker 1: Nah, have you ever had a friend betray you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When it comes to I have.
Speaker 2: Family betray me. Worse it was family betray me. Yeah, but it is what it is?
Speaker 1: All right? Like what.
Speaker 2: I had a boyfriend and she made out with him, they made out or whatever, they might have fucked. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you still cool with that family member?
Speaker 2: Not at school now.
Speaker 3: But but okay, but at family gatherings you're still speaking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, because I feel like we was young, like everybody was just doing whatever the hell they wanted to do. It was like, I really.
Speaker 1: Take it that serious, to be honest, how did you find out?
Speaker 2: He told me?
Speaker 1: Oh that's wild? Did you ask her? Like, yo? Did you?
Speaker 2: I told her that I knew?
Speaker 1: And what did she say?
Speaker 2: Nothing? She just got mad, right and didn't say anything. She was embarrassed.
Speaker 1: That's awful. But I think we've all had friends. I don't know about family.
Speaker 2: Well I don't have.
Speaker 4: I haven't had from family, but definitely from friends who were close like family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her, because you can't choose your family.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, So oh wait, Doug, Yes, I was my sister stole my bail money and left me in jail. That's betrayal, that is betrays Yeah. And not only did she do that, ooh girl, you know what you did. Not only does she do that, she sent the cops to in a totally different time, sent the cops to my house to save her ass and didn't give me a warning, like we was involved in some check scam situation and we have the same last name. So when they were going down the list of all of these people who was in this ring, they got her first because she had did like way more than me. I had only did one check. So then they're like, well, who is this person same last name as you? And she's like, oh, that's my sister. So instead of giving me the heads up like hey, I got locked up for this ship and they come for you. No, I got to knock on my door eight o'clock in the morning on a Wednesday, wowday, and my ass right down to the precinct. That was one of those one out of three of those times that.
Speaker 2: I got arrested.
Speaker 4: Oh my god from that fuck her. I mean, I love her because she's my sister, but she know why, don't fuck with her? And then and then the jail thing came. After the jail thing was when I moved to Atlanta. So I used to dance at Mega City and you have to have a permit and it comes from the city to the police department.
Speaker 2: Yeah, run your fingerprints, and you can't have anything.
Speaker 4: They student in New York, though, No, they do it in Texas, Georgia and Vegasday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so especially in Atlanta. It's a thing in Atlanta any night life, to be a bartender, a bottle server, a DJ in the club, you have.
Speaker 2: To have a permit.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anyway, so I want to renew my permit, right I hadn't been. I had a warrant. F Iro'm not paying a real estate I had a warrant from not paying a speeding ticket.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that that happened either.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that certain counties down there will give you a warrant for your wrestling you don't pay a ticket.
Speaker 2: So I just didn't pay the ticket.
Speaker 1: Not no.
Speaker 4: So I go to get my permit and they run my fingerprints and this warrant pops up, so they like, we got to arrest you just paid a It was like fourth one hundred dollars. Just pay the money and you know they'll they'll let you out. So I had just moved to Atlanta a year prior.
Speaker 2: I had no family down there.
Speaker 4: I called back home and I called my brother and I'm like, I'm locked up, Send me bail.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 4: So he's like, I got the money in my pocket, but I'm not. I can't go to Western Union right now. I have somebody to pick it up. My sister went and picked up the money and she kept the money.
Speaker 2: To this day. That was like eighteen years ago. I never got that money back. So again, what you said the people to lock me up and then you're just gonna leave me in jail.
Speaker 3: And she didn't even apologize and never never, we still got beef.
Speaker 2: She know why I don't like her to this day. We still got beef to this day. She's my sister. I love it. It's fair, mom, she's my sister. I love it. But she knows why. I feel like with family is like, let's betrayal. But now I feel like now in this stage, it's like I don't care who you are, you do me dirty.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I had to learn that too.
Speaker 3: I've been such a forgiving person my whole life, and I had to be like, I can't do this anymore, like some people just be a burden on Yeah, my god.
Speaker 1: Why do that to myself? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I've had so many lessons just in the year twenty twenty three of me being there for people and then seeing how they were not there for me, and the lesson is now moving forward as things are transforming and changing my life for the better. Everybody can't go yeah, yeah, yeah, and don't take it because you know why you can't come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't climb up like I feel like we're too.
Speaker 2: Here up if you're holding me down right right, Like that was cool when we was teenagers, but now we're grown. You know what you're doing. You met what you did, so now you just got to be left behind. That's just how I said. I'm I got y'all this lash. I think I'm mad to take it off like.
Speaker 3: A secret like a gene like in case y'all haven't heard the project made shuw you do that where you at?
Speaker 1: That's out right now? What else is happening? So we know?
Speaker 2: So I'm dropping a new single. It's cold, that's crazy. It's gonna go crazy, It's gonna go crazy. Yeah, it's dropping. I don't want to say when it's dropping, but it's gonna be what's crazy. Yeah, it's a lot of a lot of stuff be crazy out here, Like we live in a crazy world. What's going on? But some of us are crazy. Yeah, I'm a crazy person.
Speaker 1: Honesty. Thank you so much, and I appreciate.
Speaker 2: You, thank you for having me camera. But I had to y'all, I was over here.
Speaker 1: You put it out yourself.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, it's not easy. Yeah, I look at this way. I'm like I should.
Speaker 3: Trying to learn how to do it, and every time I do this be like messed up. But I just be happy if it stays.
Speaker 1: On all day.
Speaker 2: Love right now?
Speaker 1: Steps all right, well, Steph, do you thank you so much? She like a j. Make sure you take that off. It's lip service. Cheer mm hmmm