Speaker 1: Well, we have come out to your city.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 3: I get Tom saying you a conscious song, will be desire him a little Jean and if you want a little bang.
Speaker 4: Yuni, I come along and those remarks there I counted called you a communist eight times?
Speaker 2: Are you no?
Speaker 4: I'm a democratic socialist.
Speaker 3: I've said that time and again.
Speaker 5: I mean his to do list, I think just says golf, attack black women, attack enemies, alienate our allies.
Speaker 4: There is no insurrection, there is no threat to national security, and there is no need for military troops in our major city.
Speaker 6: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, coming to your.
Speaker 1: Center, going away out against az and saning you a conscious silt.
Speaker 6: Shan Hendy the new Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. Eight hours, fifty four minutes till the Schumer shutdown in Washington, and it is a it's almost a certainty.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 1: We have the Vice President JD. Vance after being in the meeting we had. Speaker Johnson on last night says the government likely will be headed into a shutdown. By the way, it will be the administration that has a say in what is viewed as essential and non essential government employees. The remarkable part of this is Democrats are shutting it down because they're just throwing a temper tantrum. Democrats are doing the very thing and they themselves have said over and over again all the thirteen times that this issue came up when they were in power, is horrible to do.
Speaker 3: To the country. Just a reminder, listen.
Speaker 5: It is not normal to shut down the government when we don't get what we want.
Speaker 4: If the government shuts down, it will be average Americans who suffer most. A government shutdown means seniors who rely on Social Security could be thrown into chaos.
Speaker 3: Families will be hurt, Farmers will be hurt.
Speaker 2: It's the service members who will work without a paycheck. It's the firefighters who will be furlough the shutdown. You know who's gonna feel to pay You know who it hurts you?
Speaker 4: Everyday people and the most vulnerable seniors, veterans, working families, holding kids.
Speaker 3: Knowledge Democratic signaling they're ready for a fight this time.
Speaker 5: Schumer tells the Associated Press quoth, things have changed.
Speaker 3: It is not normal to shut down the government when we don't get what we want.
Speaker 1: All the same people now pushing advocating for a shutdown. Let me explain what is really happening here is Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries are not the leaders of their parties in their respective houses. It is the radical left that now controls the Democratic Party. It is a radicalized party. And all the years of saying, oh, it's terrible to shut down the government, and these are the people that are going to get hurt and we can't allow that to happen, all but have been big opponents of government shutdowns, excoriating Republicans when they're not in power and they don't have leverage and they try to negotiate a budget with the Democrats. Democrats have shut them out, shut them down, pushed them out of the way, and blamed them for the shutdown.
Speaker 3: And this is you know, they've.
Speaker 1: Always pushed They've always supported what's called a clean r continuing resolution, and that would keep government being funded at current levels. They are demanding one point five trillion dollars in new spending, or they threatened to shut the government down. That's why it's going to be shut down, and maybe it'll be shut down for some time until they begin to read the polls and they begin to realize that they are going to get blamed for them. Chuck Schumer signed on to a continuing resolution a number of months ago, and when he did, he was excoriated by his base, by his party for doing so. So now a position that he has held all throughout his political career casting aside, and he's doing that which the radicals that run his party demand because he's not a leader the very thing that he's championed his whole career.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you what this really reflects on a deeper level, is that he has no power here.
Speaker 1: He knows that at any moment AOC could primary him, and if AOC primaries him, he will retire. He will get out of the US Senate, he will no longer be the minority leader because he has no shot at beating AOC in a primary Democratic primary in New York State. It won't happen because the people that show up in these primaries in New York especially are the radical left.
Speaker 3: So anyway, this now, this now looms.
Speaker 1: The House is staying firm Speaker Johnson and a majority leader thun and they are they they are saying, give us one point five trillion. Donald Trump is not giving them one point five trillion dollars. You know, these Democrats that they have been fighting for in part, you know, money used to give healthcare to illegals. You know, they've sort of backed off that position because that's not working out, that's not tenable. But they but that's what they wanted, That's what they stated they wanted. They want PBS and NPR to get all their funding back. And a big part of this, this whole thing comes down to Joe Biden Obamacare subsidies that he put in place. It was supposed to be temporary, but you institute a new policy in Washington. Nothing's temporary. That were COVID related. In other words, you know, look, Obamacare has been a disaster. It's been really an under or nearly hardly reported story. All the promises of Obamacare have not been fulfilled. Millions of you have lost your doctors, millions have lost your plans, millions of you nobody saved twenty five hundred dollars per family per year. That didn't happen, never was gonna happen. That was the promise of Obamacare, the Obamacare exchanges. Now there is nearly now over forty percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option, and that's it. And remember they initially required everybody to get into the system. It was only Donald Trump that gave you the option not to be in the system. And anyway, so under the brilliance of Obamacare, anyone in America that doesn't have health insurance basically had two options. You get on the government funded Medicaid and then we're talking about able bodied people that have no reason not to participate. They're just getting taxpayer funded healthcare, which puts, you know, which puts us on a path towards insolvency and bankruptcy. Never mind the debt that will take on, you know, paying for everybody that are very capable of working and getting their own health insurance or buy a plan from the Obamacare exchange. The end result of this has been an unmitigated disaster. And you know, it goes to a philosophy I've had my entire career is never ever ever put your trust in the government. Why would you do that besides the military, and they do overspend, There's no doubt about that part. However, it is a necessity and it is the most efficiently run in terms of the quality of people that we have in our military today, the men and women that join an all volunteer military to protect the cause of liberty and freedom around the globe. And then when moments come and we need to take out Iranian nuclear sites, we are able to do so with sophisticated precision that nobody ever dreamed of. And because of Joe Biden basically not supplementing, not building up our military, where we now find ourselves where Reagan found himself with a gap of vulnerability. We've got to replenish munitions, we've got to build out the next generation of weaponry, which they're in the process of doing. They've got to find a way to fulfill the president's dream of a Golden Dome which would protect every American, especially in light of hypersonic missiles and new missile technology, from any threat from any geopolitical foe.
Speaker 3: And we've got a lot to get to.
Speaker 1: But with all that said, ask yourself, what has government done so efficiently that gives anyone confidence, faith, hope in the government. Obamacares exhibit A, it's been a failure. And then you have you know, how is your local school system doing?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: There are good school districts in the country, usually more affluent areas of the country, where there's a lot of parental involvement, a lot of donations involved, and higher taxes, property taxes impacting the amount of moneys that they can spend, and nicer facilities and more rigorous standards. But if you look at how much we pay per capita on education per student compared to any other country in the industrialized world, we have the worst results. How's that working out for you? You know, we're supposed to be protected by local government, state government. We're supposed to have law and order. We're supposed to have safety and security. How's that working out for you? Since Democrats have instituted, defund dismantled lobil laws, reimagine the police and replace them with social workers.
Speaker 3: So I ask again why why.
Speaker 1: Do so many people put their faith, hope, trust and believe that the government is going to provide for them. The best advice I can give all of you in this audience is never believe that lie and find a way towards economic independence in your life. And if it means working extra jobs, which I've done pretty much my entire life, that means go work the extra job and try to save money for a rainy day. I've been poor in my life and now I have money in my life, and I know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck. It's a lot better off if you have some money in the bank. I'm telling you, however, money does not buy happiness. Don't believe that it does. Any money does do is It gives you freedom, freedom to make choices for the betterment of yourself and your family. And if you want to leave an area, you're going to afford to do so. If you want to pursue a career, it gives you the freedom to do so. But the thing is is, you know, the rugged individuals American that is what has built this country and risk taking and living in freedom and bringing your God given talent to fruition and providing goods and services that people want, need and desire. But you know what the Democrats really are fighting for here is you know that basically telling people that we want to go back to government funded medicaid even for able bodied people, which we cannot afford. And yeah, they have and have continued to fight for the rights of or so called rights of illegals, you know, to get free government funded healthcare, something they also spoke out against many years ago. And we'll play that later in the program. But this was all part of Joe Biden's American rescue plan. It was two trillion dollars that he dropped into the economy at the start of his term to spike inflation. That did spike inflation, and the government subsidized the cost of Obamacare, Exchange and Medicaid, and instead of improving everything, the Democrats decided the government would pay for it all. Now Republicans in the One Big Beautiful Bill, they took that away. And so Democrats now are trying to hold hostage the American economy, the duly elected government of President Trump and do that which they said that they would always be against. Well so much so much for that that level of responsibility. But it's going to be interesting to watch, I will tell you, you know. And anyway, I don't see the Democrats easily getting out of it this time. In the end, they're going to have to get out of it. In the end, their constituents are gonna, you know, screen bloody murder. But really they do want the reinstatement of free health care for anybody. They want five hundred million dollars to prop up MPR and PBS, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they they want to cut fifty billion dollars in the one big beautiful bill for rural health care. Oh that's right, because they don't come from big they only come from big cities, and they only care about their constituents. They don't care about the rest of the American people. So that's where we find ourselves. And in a little over what is it now, eight hours and what twenty on forty minutes? You know, this shutdown will go forward. I don't think there's any way to stop it at this point. I don't think it's going to matter in the end. I might be the only one that's consistently said over the years, government shutdowns don't scare me because it always ends the same way. The party that's not in power will have to capitulate and have to give in, the government will reopen and people will get back pay and end up ostensibly getting a free vacation. That's how it usually ends. And you know at some point here this might open the door. I mean, there's an irony here. But Donald Trump to implement those two point zero and just say, okay, non essential workers, don't bother coming back to your jobs are no longer available, and then that would be on the Democrats. Now do I think that's going to happen. I have no indication at all it will, but it wouldn't be too bad, all right, as an experiment. Just quick questions, quick answers. Jeff, do you care in Florida? Do you care about the government's shutdown? And if you do or don't, who would you blame if it happens.
Speaker 7: It's not going to effect me one way to the other sean because I'm going to get up tomorrow morning and I'm going to go to work and it's not gonna phase me one bit and I'm still gonna get paid. The one thing that really has got me a little confused, though, is about all the tariff money that's been coming in. I'm not really sure exactly where it's all going because is right talking about it. You just you know, you hear the president, Well, where we're taking in trillions from this country. Trilian's here and trillion's there. But now we can't keep the government open because you know there's no money.
Speaker 1: No, they're being they're trying to hold President Trump hostage, and they're trying to exert power that has not been given to them by the American voters. And they that's why it's the Schumer shutdown. Anyway, I'm going real quick, Debbie and Michigan. Do you care if the government shuts down or not? I do not, Sean, and do Who would you blame if it shuts down?
Speaker 2: I would blame the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Debbie, God bless you. Joe in Colorado? Do you care if the government shuts down?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Hi, Sean. I actually I would rather not speak on I hope it doesn't happen that. I'm not here to design blame. That's not my purpose in this call. I wanted you to know just one thing upfront that I'm a rabbi, Jewish rabbi, and I have a heart that leans into the world of the liberal left. But I want you to know upfront that I am calling to let you know that I am deeply troubled, deeply disturbed, over what has been happening in a party that is supposed to be grounded in compassion and injustice and justice, not injustice and in justice, and what has been done to Charlie Kirk and how many of my fellow people on the liberal wing or left wing of the party have responded is I think obscene. And I try in my life, even though I do have leanings to the liberal or left wing of the party, I try to see in people like yourself and in my outreach to those on the political right, to see that there is decency. I understand there are differences, but that our differences don't.
Speaker 3: Have to well I'm past or a rabbi. Rather, we can talk about this all day.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is you have to have a free and open exchange of ideas and violence can't be tolerated on any side. And unlike the left, when there are instances of violence and assassination a culture which I believe is being fostered with with racist Nazi Hitler Stalin Mussolini comparisons, I think it's you know, it definitely has an impact on the minds of people that are teetering on the edge to begin with. Anyway, let's go Darlene in Kentucky real quick. Do you care about a government shut down?
Speaker 3: Darlene, yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Not want the government to shut down. However, I would like to see the Republicans stand strong and not give into the Democrats and there needless funding of things that don't pertain to hear US citizens.
Speaker 1: I think they're violence and an able bodied people need to need to contribute. You're in and then that's what they're that's what they're fighting over. I mean, they want one point five trillion in new spending. We can't afford it, can't and we work hard for.
Speaker 2: Our money that we pay our taxes with. I just got done at my accountants and found out how much I still owe. And it's kind of ridiculous when I see that the Democrats wanting to squander money that I've worked hard for.
Speaker 1: We work hard for our money, no doubt about it, darling, and you deserve to keep more of it too. And under Trump, you got the largest tax cut in history. And once all of this takes effect, once seventeen trillion dollars in new manufacturing begins and investments in this country, I think things are going to be much better off. When when energy dominant policies come into place, We're all going to be better off. The economy will turn, no doubt about it. Kim and Michigan will go to you eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn, you know you care, Kim if it shuts down.
Speaker 2: Nope, I don't care if they shut down.
Speaker 4: I've been working since I was twelve years old and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sixty two now. I pay my taxes and I'd rather see it go to Americans.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. It's enough, is enough? Is enough? Is enough? Is enough? Anyway?
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. We'll get to more of your calls coming up in a minute. Listen, Kami mom Nani. He wants to Trump proof New York City. He wants to spend one hundred and sixty five million to keep illegals from being deported. I mean, this is the government working to defy federal law. That's what a sanctuary state, state city does. This is what's been going on in states like California, cities like La San Francisco, Portland, you know all these sanctuary you know mentalities. Ireland, by the way, is offering illegal migrant families nearly twelve grand to leave the country That's how badly the problem has gotten in Europe.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It is pretty unbelievable. You want to talk about tone deafness too. Texas Democrat from South Texas congressional candidate, is it blasted for having a bloody Trump costume? You know, more violent rhetoric? You know what part of the environment we're living in? Are these people not listening to? How can you be that tone deaf?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 3: Illegal immigrants?
Speaker 1: Superintendtendent nabbed by ice that he helped pass, you know, a policy allowing criminals to be hired in the district. I mean, this is going on all over the country. It is, It is unbelievable. The Drug Task Force sees the record one million pounds of cocaine denying cartels and narco terrorists eleven billion dollars. We have over four hundred Iranians in this country that have been deported after the US reached the deal. Four hundred Iranian nationals being too poort Do you think people from Irana coming here because they want a better life for themselves and their family, or Syria or Egypt or all these other countries, And then you got these idiots like JB. Pritzker accusing ICE of harassing people for not being white. And meanwhile, three hundred suspect the Trende Ragua gang members you know, arrested in Chicago. And of course you know, then you have all these people tipping off and putting ICE agents in danger. Then you have Gavin Newsom signing a bill that ICE agents can't wear a mask. These people would like anonymity. They're doing the job they were hired to do and enforcing the laws that Congress passed. And yet Gavin exempts is his own police department that protects him armed police department from the same restrictions he's trying to put on ICE, which, by the way, ICE is not going to follow. Hillary Clinton claiming that white men of a certain religion are damaging America really on Liberal Joe. The idea that you would turn back the clock and try and recreate a world that never was dominated by you. Let's say it's white men of a certain persuasion, a certain religion, a certain point of view, a certain ideology. It's just doing such damage to what we should be aiming for.
Speaker 4: And does that even mean the idea that you could turn the clock back and try to recreate a world that never was dominated by you know, let's say it, white men of a certain persuasion, a certain religion, a certain point of view, a certain ideology.
Speaker 3: It's just doing such damage to what we should be aiming for. And we were on the path toward that. I mean, imperfectly.
Speaker 4: Lots of you know, bumps along the way, but I agree with you, we were on the right trajectory.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: James Carveld I used to like James Carr's kind of been off the rails lately, like big time off the rails, he said. In a piece in The New York Times, he wrote, how could I, at eighty years old, been doing this for fifty years, lapse into that level of stupidity?
Speaker 3: He asked himself.
Speaker 1: He broke down why Kamala Harris lost, and you know, character, honesty, decency, intelligence, democracy, none of these seemed to matter in our country, which I disagree with when electing a president. Then he said, you know, he said, there's a simple basic rule of politics, as voters want an election to be about them, and he was predicting that Harris would win the election.
Speaker 3: Three reasons.
Speaker 1: He wrote, While I'm certain that Kamala Harris will win and then he said, you know what, in retrospect, democrats prioritizing, you know, hating Trump, attacking Trump twenty four to seven, three sixty five. How could I have been doing this for fifty years and lapse into that level of stupidity. Well, I mean, at least there's some self reflection on his part, A little late since the election, it's been almost a year. Pretty bizarre, but interesting. Harris has no regrets about standing up for transgender inmates, in other words, taxpayer funded trans surgeries for inmates and for illegals. I mean, you can't make this up. Then she yelled at her staff, apparently because they didn't prepare her for an interview. If you're running for president and you can't do a basic, simple interview, you know. I do interviews. I don't do as many as I used to, but I do interviews with people.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how the interview usually ends up going.
Speaker 1: I get asked one question and I don't shut up, and I just keep going because I have something to say, because I have strongly held beliefs. It's that simple. I don't know if you saw the New York Post story or the interview on Fox. This guy testifying before Congress, A distraught father, a beautiful twenty two year old aspiring teacher murdered by a career criminal, visiting friends University of South Carolina, just ripping lawmakers where they lack crime policies, allowing the killer to remain free. I mean, this was a raw, gut wrenching address during a congressional hearing in Charlotte. And you know how many of y'all have kids, he said, Here's what I need you to do when I tell you this story, think about your child. This young girl had her whole life ahead of her, her whole life all are God give him potential wiped out. Half a Democratic voters don't believe violent crime in the US and US cities is a problem. I'm like, how could you be that stupid? Are you really that dumb? Are you really that blind? Is an interesting statistic that came out today. The state of Texas just replaced New York City as the banking capital of America. Now it's not just Wall Street South in my free state of Florida. JP Morgan Chasing Company now employs more workers in Texas than in New York State. What do you think is going to happen when COMI the Marxist Mumdani gets in office. By the way, the troubles of Mikey Cheryl, I mean, but all of these troubles about Mikey Cheryl and all these revelations came out after the Emerson poll had Jack Cheddarelli tied at forty three, forty three in New Jersey. If you're in New Jersey and you want a Republican governor, you can have one, if all of you in New Jersey go out and vote. I mean, then we find out she's part of a cheating scandal, wasn't allowed to walk and graduate with her class, wasn't put in the yearbook of the year she graduated. Now we find out she's facing another controversy, revelation that her two children were accepted into the highly competitive Naval Academy, raising eyebrows and questions of nepotism in that particular case. A lot of scrutiny going on there. And then of course she wouldn't commit to not raising taxes on the people that are way over taxed in the state of New Jersey. Pretty unbelievable. Great campaign she's running there, I'll tell you that. Oh By the way, Jimmy Kimmel lost a whopping seventy two percent of his target demo. I told you this would happen, I said, have a short bump. Oh and Rosie O'Donnell's shrink doesn't understand why her Trump arrangement syndrome is so out of control. Well, if her shrink can't figure her out, then I'd say she's a lost cause. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program. As we continue