Speaker 1: It's nine Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: So Amy, we we have a question that we hope you know the answer to this. We can't figure out why this episode is called I Only have Eyes.
Speaker 3: For You journal because they're peaking at the journal. Because both of them are peaking at the journal. I only have eyes for you. That's my that's my guest.
Speaker 1: No, we don't both peak in the journal. One of us resists the temptation.
Speaker 3: Apologize to you. I apologize to you.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Well, what do you give this episode? Let's just start by reading it. What you cannot do that? Okay, let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Did you guys notice the weird Whole Foods plug twice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And that must have been right when Whole Foods came out, because that's what it was. Missus Goucca's Missus couches.
Speaker 3: Did you plug it again when you went shopping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think you got money?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't feel like that was done. Then they didn't get money for like I feel like.
Speaker 3: And also, what's going on with the gymnastics again? So many gymnastics plugs?
Speaker 1: Well, I would love to go and watch gymnastics with my girlfriends.
Speaker 3: But remember when Carrie's drug went to see you for like one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, we have so much to talk to. We're going to talk about this week's episode, which is I Only Have Eyes for You. It aired in season seven, episode twenty seven, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yep, we're really getting to the end here season seven. And look, I know you guys aren't gonna like this. I know you're not.
Speaker 1: Remember I say it.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't like when I say remember, Remember Tori. I don't think you were here when I told Jenny we're getting close to jump the Sharky.
Speaker 1: I know I knew you were going to say that. You say that every time.
Speaker 2: Why I don't want to talk about it? You know why?
Speaker 1: Because you have sweet us. He did this.
Speaker 3: I read all the comments. Season ten, it comes back strong. There's a little jumpy the Sharky. In season eight. People do agree. The people do agree with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, you bears, calm down. She's eating Nutter butters.
Speaker 3: I know I'm eating a nutter butter.
Speaker 1: What's a nutter butter? Is that a cookie? You don't know what at butter is? Is it a cookie or candy? Bar cookie.
Speaker 3: It's a cookie, so think of an oreo. An oreo is like a chocolatey.
Speaker 1: Is this shape like a peanut?
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's sort of a fake peanut butter in the center.
Speaker 1: It's like an og cookie kits.
Speaker 3: It looks like this.
Speaker 2: My kids don't like nutter butters and it's really sad.
Speaker 3: Look it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're talking about the show Amy right Now. Aired April twenty third, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. Steve and Brandon have the right to remain silent when a joy ride lands them in the back of a police car. Kelly is accused of being an absentee friend to Claren Donna Valery digs for Dirton Kelly's diary, and Brandon makes magic with the help of an old puppeteer.
Speaker 1: Directed by Christopher Hibbler and written by Laurie McCarthy.
Speaker 3: There's so much to talk about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what this episode?
Speaker 3: This is like forty two.
Speaker 2: Producer Lorraine writes the most fun synopsises puns always.
Speaker 1: She couldn't even do this one any kind. There is nothing exciting.
Speaker 3: It's not even that it's not exciting, it's that there's as much there's forty seven things happening.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fine, I just found them all born.
Speaker 3: But I just felt like it was so many things. It's like the diary or the journal, the gymnastics, the cooking, the electric car, Don Delaise, the wand Kelly's dad is just like what.
Speaker 2: Well, that was like a one woman show and I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I'd give I'd give that performance a better score than this episode so much.
Speaker 1: I wish they kind of lost the puppet puppet part, even though it was fun to see Don Delauig I knew, but I wanted to see more of him befo we're going to do that like.
Speaker 3: With the gang, and he was so like trying to almost a bit a little fails to be late, and it's just like what. Here's why I think they did it because they needed to really put Bill Bill Taylor in there so that we know Bill Taylor did write the letter, and you're like, oh, my dad did write the letter. Well, simultaneously, Valerie now has the business card because she stole it and she's reaching out to him.
Speaker 2: She can blackmail him too.
Speaker 1: Probably, I can't guess in something I think I did. You guys like the way it opened with Kelly and Brandon in bed to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I did like that.
Speaker 2: I don't the comforter threw me off.
Speaker 1: But you're like a baby.
Speaker 3: That baby talk.
Speaker 1: Thing, Oh yeah, the classic baby talk. I feel like I feel like I still do it. Unfortunately sometimes in bed. No, I can't even think. I don't think, so I don't feel like it's authentic. Back then I was a baby, so it made sense. I still like your covered up. Yeah, luckily Valve is there to get pissed as usual.
Speaker 2: You guys who goes to bed alone in their house and uh, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's a set set, teddy and set. She's fancy like that.
Speaker 3: Did you guys notice in that scene in the hallway when you Valeries in the hall, Steve's in the hall, you come out, and then Steve kind of walked into the wall. I didn't know if it was on purpose or this accident, but I liked it.
Speaker 1: I liked it. Anytime he does physical company, I love it. But it made me sad because you know, Kelly's of course spending time with Brandon now, but her she's kind of like not available to her friends. And then it maybe even sadder when val moved swooped right.
Speaker 2: In, Are we going to talk about Brandon and Kelly? Because I have questions for you.
Speaker 3: I assume it's been a couple of weeks. The timeline is I'm thrown.
Speaker 1: I would think hopefully.
Speaker 2: I feel like, bump, bump, bomb, this is the moment.
Speaker 1: We've been waiting.
Speaker 2: For, and it's just like there's back in the throes of it. I mean literally in the throes of it. It happened. Did you do you feel like it happened a little too fast. I feel like, you know what, maybe Brandon would have done it because he's a guy. But Kelly, I'm sorry, I feel like, would she have thrown yourself this into it this fast without a.
Speaker 1: Little build up? I think I think she would have. Really Okay, so they're just back, like it's just crazy. He just friend.
Speaker 2: He just broke up with his girlfriend, that's true.
Speaker 3: Timeline is buzzy for me. I can't figure out if it's been a couple of weeks. It feels like it has, because like, if it's been one day, your friends are not going to be like your friends are not going to be irritated in.
Speaker 1: One day that quickly. I do feel like I get what you're saying, though, Tori, I would have wanted to see what.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for, or at least playing for us. Yeah, I guess I want us as viewers.
Speaker 1: To like like when Belly and Conrad finally got together and then the hallways scene going up the stairs into the bar.
Speaker 3: I didn't even watch that show. I need to. I know that you're talking about Summer I turned pretty.
Speaker 1: I need to watch. Oh it's so good.
Speaker 3: It's just very like, am I in your bed? Are we back together? Right? We didn't get to see like the coming together and that other poor girl's just gone? Where'd she go? She comes back? But she's gone right now. It's just like no one cares.
Speaker 1: We weren't even next.
Speaker 2: Oh she quit because he is a new person at the station. Right, yeah, he's quitting. I guess or he's quitting. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Remember Valerie and Trace were so tight, and she's just not even her friend anymore too.
Speaker 1: Now she has to like clong onto my friends, Kelly's friends.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well she's gone. I don't want to pay her for another episode to be VAL's friend.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the journal? First of all, you know that was the Christmas gift. Yes, you gave to each other the matching journals.
Speaker 1: Would you peak, well, Kelly did not peek.
Speaker 3: Would you peek.
Speaker 1: Her as Kelly or her as Jenny.
Speaker 3: Both of you as Tory and Jenny. And then Donna and Kelly.
Speaker 1: Give me both a friend's journal or a daughter's journal.
Speaker 3: Oh, great question, give me both. Give me it all. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that my daughter's sitting in here and she's saying she peaked? Did you I had a peek at my daughter's I had to make sure that she was okaything was fine. Yeah, because there was a period where there was nobody talking to me so.
Speaker 2: And I was worried.
Speaker 1: So I had to take matters into my hands. But if it was a friend, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I agree. I would never Tory, Oh, boyfriend, both give me give me boyfriend first of all, boyfriend and friend me.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not a peaker like I've never I don't look at like people's text or emails like I'm never that girl. No, no, but my kids are even write in diaries or journals lost art of writing, Jenny, your girls do journals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. I mean, I we talk about like, you need a journal. You need to get these feelings out. So if you're not going to talk to me about stuff, just write it down a paper and feels like homework to me.
Speaker 2: I well, I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: No, so that like you can get all those feelings out of your head and on just out through your fingers onto the paper. And what you do with it, whether you keep it in a journal or you've wad it up and throw the trash can, I don't care. But it's really good for like just emptying your your mind.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe I need to do that because I don't do that.
Speaker 1: It's one of like the cornerstones of self care, you guys, Like it's the og Like therapists always say, let's journal.
Speaker 2: I you used to when I was young, when I used to journals. I have some of them in composition books. I found them.
Speaker 1: I have a peak to read them back. Though.
Speaker 3: It's the cornerstone of self care, is the.
Speaker 2: Thing where you write it down and release it. There's something there too, right, you can burn it, you can flush it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you burn it like under a full moon or something. I don't know. Magic do you.
Speaker 3: Mean things about your best friends and your journal.
Speaker 1: It depends like what you're going through. I think, yeah, I've even written like because I've been looking through journals lately and going back on them and being like, oh my gosh, look how far I've come, Like look at what I'm seeing is repeating over and over in the years of the journals, and thinking how hard was it for me to understand that? Like why'd I keep going back to those same wells that we're just not working? But yeah, I think in my journal there's stuff about like, oh, Fiona was yelled at me today and I don't know why she has to be so mean, Like I talk about whatever is happening really feeling m hmm, Yeah, I don't know. I think it's good. You should try journaling tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, toy, that would be good for you.
Speaker 1: Maybe get back to it.
Speaker 2: I always say I'm going to when I have two seconds to myself, I'll jump in there.
Speaker 3: No, I just would rather watch TV and like theg eat a cookie, like I don't want ter butter eat another.
Speaker 2: Butter to great stuff down. I'm going to create something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it, Tori, I get it. I'm with you. I think once in the blue and I did a worry journal, Like if I would be worrying about something, you write in the journal and then you have your five o'clock worry time and you go back to the journal and by five o'clock. I always was like, I don't want to care about that.
Speaker 1: See it's good, it's good.
Speaker 2: And as Donna, Donna wouldn't peak either.
Speaker 3: Nover No Donna would journal.
Speaker 2: Though, or is Amy would you peek?
Speaker 3: No, I don't do that stuff. I don't peek it. Like like you said, Jenny or Toy, one of you said, I don't pick at emails, phones, journals, Like, I don't do that because I just the karma for me would be so bad. I don't need that.
Speaker 1: No, seriously, though, I had a stack of my journals that I had brought out to look through for something. I was trying to find something, and I left them on the kitchen counter for like two weeks, and I can guarantee you nobody in my house looked at them, did you, Okay.
Speaker 3: Because they don't care. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Even my own husband has no desire to look in my journal, and there's a good portion of writing about him.
Speaker 3: I don't see you writing about him at all.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we split up for a year. There was a.
Speaker 3: Lot, Oh for sure. Can I comment though, by the way, you guys looked so good at the Emmys. I'm sorry to.
Speaker 1: Tell you that you did.
Speaker 3: You really did. And Dave looked like a little different. I'm not so used to him being so cleaned up, or he wasn't on his glass something.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, debonair, he looks.
Speaker 1: I'm always like, can you wear your glasses? Maybe I want to see your hands and face. I always ask him to shave his face, and he's like, why.
Speaker 3: I think he did that at the Emmys. Oh, because somehow he just looked a little bit something.
Speaker 1: He looked relaxed. I felt like he was. We just had a good time.
Speaker 3: I just looked great. To see anyone good. Just really sorry didn't but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was standing with your prodent who is now my current. He's actually before that had become my current, like celebrity crush because I love I love his movies. Oh what was the movie Gosh when he gets with the president of the Secretary of State.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's like Shirley's starrund long shot.
Speaker 1: Long shots that, but I'm just watching yeah studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm watching too, Platonic?
Speaker 3: Which is it called platonic?
Speaker 1: Platonic? He's in that too with rose Byrne. Oh yeah, I got to check these out.
Speaker 2: What streamer?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Apple TV?
Speaker 3: If Dave gave you a haul pass? Do you want to like kiss seth Rogen? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, So it's just like your crush for who choose to be her type at one time?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like like cranky guys that, like, I don't know, they make you laugh. It's fun for me. It makes me lighten up a little.
Speaker 3: Wait, back to the show. Got back to the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so Val goes deep. She was reading and reading what's the deal with when she finds the business card? What's going to happen with the Bill Taylor investments? Why does she cares?
Speaker 3: She's calling him and she's going to do business with him, and it's going to irritate you so much.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I read, because you long for this relationship that you have now, and now she's going to have one.
Speaker 1: And it's just imagine if.
Speaker 2: She married Bill Taylor and became your step mom. That would have happened.
Speaker 1: In that Dynasty storyline.
Speaker 2: That would have been Dynasty.
Speaker 3: That would have that would have been Dynasty. Yeah, I just find her to be so nasty.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, she just tried. She tried to stop Brandon and Kelly from getting back together and that didn't work. So she's now digging into the friendships, which is just like and.
Speaker 3: Then she did. Girl, That's what's so mean. It's one thing if she read the diary, like for me, Valerie would be more like the Diary and then go to you and be like, I'm gonna tell them. But the fact that she tells them and hurts these people who are being nice to her, it's like so crazy.
Speaker 1: Because you guys, she has a lot.
Speaker 3: Of trauma, totally, totally, totally.
Speaker 2: So Kelly asks Brandon why does she not have photos of her family on the wall. But Kelly would know this because she knows that when her mom was.
Speaker 1: There, there was all that, right trauma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're just again forcing way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to double down, make sure everybody knows how messed up she is for a reason.
Speaker 2: You know what, a lot of people go through trauma and don't end up going on to take down other people because of their own trauma that.
Speaker 1: They've dealt with.
Speaker 2: Let's hope you don't have to just because you've gone through a lot, you don't have to be a cruel person to other people.
Speaker 3: I will acknowledge she's been through a lot.
Speaker 4: Yes, I understand, but it's like, oh, I get it, but it doesn't it doesn't equate, like it doesn't add up, like you've been through this kind of trauma, which means you then have to go after someone else.
Speaker 1: And it's so weird to the dynamic because we all saw what happened with Brenda and Kelly and the way there was a team Brenda and a team Kelly, right, and then Brenda's not there anymore, so there's not that like two women fighting with each other. So now they have Valerie and Kelly just go and add it all the time.
Speaker 3: And Brenda for me, because both were good, both were in if you went with the heroine that you gravitated toward, I Valery is the villain. It's very hard to be like, I'm team Valerie. I love the lying, conniving, cheating.
Speaker 1: I think maybe more and more guys that watched the show probably were like, I'm team val Yeah, she's fun and she's so beautiful, and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The three guys that watched the show, and that's because their girlfriends made them.
Speaker 3: Then guys watched it.
Speaker 1: Come on, there's guys everywhere that love this show. Yeah, and then they say I only watched it because my girlfriend made me, and that's what they all said that. Yeah, but it just made me feel sad when I was watching it that they continue to write these two characters so against each other.
Speaker 3: Well, and then no one shows up for your dinner. It's so mean. There's so much meanness in this episode. So she got what she wanted basically, yeah, and then everybody came back around and made I don't know dinner for breakfast or something, which was, you know whatever. But it's so mean. And I thought, I'm sorry, Tori, but Donna was mean. She should have said to Kelly Valerie read your diary, I'm sorry, and this is what you know all that like, I don't like that mean girl like has because I have to do my hair.
Speaker 1: Claire got her all riled up. It's Claire's fault, Yeah, a little bit, it was.
Speaker 2: But by the way, like the Claire one, I thought was kind of funny because she has so many, so many crazy hairdos over.
Speaker 1: The things, so it was kind of like I was like.
Speaker 2: This is interesting, this is fun But Donna obsesses over her grades for you, Like, yeah, but did she?
Speaker 1: I don't remember that were ever obsessing over grades to you?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I feel like they couldn't think of anything.
Speaker 3: Should we talk about the electric car?
Speaker 1: Or she never can figure out what to wear in the morning, She's always changing her clothes? Yeah, something something? Wait, was that the first ever in the world electric car?
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't know in this episode with Whole Foods and the electric car, because I remember Whole Foods was mind blowing, or it was bought by Amazon. It was kind of like fancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like the it was the air one of yes Well said it was the airwon of the nineties. I mean it still is. It's pricey, it's no sprouts. We call it whole paycheck.
Speaker 3: See, I don't I think you guys haven't been in there in a while. I actually don't think it's expensive anymore. I think it's cheaper than like Ralse.
Speaker 1: I think all are expensive right now, no matter where you go. But I know, just I would say stay away from Airwan.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, I love Airwan so much. I love it so much. I can't wait till they rebuild the palisade and I can go back to that Airwine.
Speaker 2: They brand it really well, like it's curated. It's great. But you grab one, you're like, ooh, I love that name, Ooh, I love that packaging, and they look at it and you're like what.
Speaker 3: I just love the pre made stuff, the premade.
Speaker 1: It is delicious.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's like really good.
Speaker 1: Wait how much of the smoothies at Airwon.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: They started twenty bucks twenty dollars base. Yeah, rude.
Speaker 3: So I'm convinced that nine two and Oho got money from Wholefoods. Not necessarily back in the day, join it was a blatant.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like we had like a coke or PEPSI can like turned into camera.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: But maybe because it was just kind of starting out like it had just turned into whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they definitely went to the Auto Museum. Have you guys been there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I actually have, which is shocking.
Speaker 2: To hear from me.
Speaker 3: It's right on Wilshire, right and the car is hanging off the side.
Speaker 1: Ah god, yeah, they Steve and David and Brandon went.
Speaker 2: I hate these testosterone driven storylines.
Speaker 3: It's a weird plug for the Auto museum.
Speaker 1: What about when they were walking in and they say the Brandon sees an attractive girl and he's like walking backwards staring at her. Didn't he just get a new girl?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: They're always like that, They always do that behavior. But I remember there's a scene where they're like, and are you're still going to go to the Autumn Museum with me? Yeah? David Silver's coming too, right, Like I think, oh no.
Speaker 1: He said so Silver's coming Silver?
Speaker 2: When it's ever called David Silver.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think they do, but it still was weird. It was just weird.
Speaker 1: Well, they're trying to like, you know, he's older now, so he fits in with the guys better.
Speaker 3: Fine, And they're kind of hinting about the impending baum chicken boum bounce between Donna and David.
Speaker 1: Did you get that so subtle? So subtle?
Speaker 2: What when Donna talks about it with David outside of Whole Food and they're talking.
Speaker 3: You've also brought it up. I think one of the guys, Oh, my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, when is it happening soon? How soon?
Speaker 3: Soon? Yeah? This season?
Speaker 1: I know I'm not gonna be able to watch it. I'm just heads up, I'm gonna close my eyes.
Speaker 2: How dare you watch all of your sex scenes?
Speaker 1: I don't think I can do it. On two and Oho, I.
Speaker 2: Literally stood on set at like three in the morning. She had sex scene with.
Speaker 3: Well, I know I made you.
Speaker 1: I was like, please say, please say yeah.
Speaker 3: And oh I happily Wait who was it with?
Speaker 1: If you ever think I'm there for you, I am there for you.
Speaker 2: It was with Jason playing heightened versions of themselves, right, and remember he called you Kelly in bed and everyone laughed. But yeah, I was I did a true solid because I was like, I'm looking from every angle and then I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like yeah, I was like, how does that look?
Speaker 2: I do that one again?
Speaker 1: Well you know when you get a little older, Yeah, you got certain angles you want.
Speaker 2: To show on that show. We were very there for each other about like you're not gonna like that angle, You're not gonna like yeah, yeah, you have to. But yeah, it did feel creepy standing there watching like two friends make out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a little weird. Okay, what were we talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh, Donna's gonna lose her virginity soon and the electric car? We were done with that.
Speaker 3: He trying to bribe the guy and then he's just like, yeah, take it. Code is one, two, three, four five, and then off they go, and it's like it just so so.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have a question for you guys. In the in the rundown, it says special guest stars Dom Delaise and then it says where was it and going back up twit Uh Troy third grill right that the guy was third grill is Officer Wilson in the police station. But special guest stars?
Speaker 1: Who is he? Who is this? Troy?
Speaker 3: I think he's just some dude that played the car.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't get special guest star. You would have just got to know somebody.
Speaker 3: It looks like he's a comedian. It looks like he's a comedian.
Speaker 1: From the show Martin. What he was on the show Martin at that time?
Speaker 3: Oh Martin?
Speaker 2: Can you say it again like that, Jen Martin?
Speaker 3: Are in?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: He was on that show Martin?
Speaker 1: Wait? But what I don't understand Watt hour. So maybe.
Speaker 3: I feel like they got Don Delawise first, and then they're like, well, we've got Don Delauise, what can we do with him? And then like, let's make him the sort of Captain Kangaroo because he's that's what I kind of envisioned him, Captain Kangaroo type.
Speaker 1: I needed. I wanted more from him, and I don't understand it, and I don't know why. Don't be late.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, and I like respect Don Delawise, but like, oh, shout out to the sons though, who I love on Gilmour Girls and whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was two scenes right correct, well yeah, and in the same place, so maybe they were like, we got him, but only one day, so we have them. We can't because it's in an ideal world, he would have brought him to the house.
Speaker 3: Oh true, right, or brought you with him. You get the Wand.
Speaker 1: I'm just realizing. Lola and I were watching it really late last night, and I think I fell asleep. I didn't see Brandon give her the wand and I didn't see anything about a letter from her dad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you fell asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the letter says that this puppeteer played by Dom Delouise Magic Morton is really your biological father.
Speaker 1: You missed that.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I didn't want to break it.
Speaker 1: I actually be really excited.
Speaker 3: Tory. You make a great point, like why would Brandon not take Kelly with him?
Speaker 1: Something happened to meet.
Speaker 3: Her hero and get the wand it's like.
Speaker 2: Her it's almost like his schedule changed. And Dom Delouise they were like, you only have him for this and they were like, oh shoot, I don't know. Something doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: And again, why was this not on streaming?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What was so?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Don Dela Wise like why was this not on?
Speaker 1: There was no music? Was there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm like? Why?
Speaker 2: So wait, did you guys know wait I want to tell you something.
Speaker 1: Sorry really quick?
Speaker 2: H did you know that there's a streaming platform in Canada called Crave?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Oh you knew that.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: If someone just.
Speaker 2: Told me that has Darren Martin just told me this and it has all the episodes in high definition. Wow, we're still clear and all the episode.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever shown seen the show in high death. Oh that wasn't a thing then. We didn't know we were being made up and lit for High death.
Speaker 2: Ooh do you think it could be a bad thing? We might not like it.
Speaker 3: All scared honestly, good point someone saying maybe it had to be on stream. It couldn't be on streaming because of the gymnastics, Like why so much gymnastic?
Speaker 1: Wasn't there just one shot of the gymnastics though?
Speaker 3: I think there was a couple, and it was just like why why why? With the cartwheels and the hole, the rating and how excited they were to eat, like and how they talk about only eating a carrot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care, but props to Kathleen's cartwheel and my flying splits.
Speaker 3: The splits.
Speaker 2: These are my famous splits if you ever heard me reference them?
Speaker 1: What do you mean flying splits?
Speaker 2: Oh? Do I not fly in those? You just want to see me fly into them? You're like, unfortunately I have I do like running and then I go who ouch.
Speaker 1: That's all I can say about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys can hear me. But can you still do those splits?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, yeah you can still do them? Yes? Show us right now? How what are you talking about? I don't I cannot do the splits like I used to be able to.
Speaker 2: I can't touch my toes. I could do the flying splits. Yeah, it's guys, it's my one party trick.
Speaker 1: Just give it to me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need proof when we're all together like it. I don't know, jingle ball or something. Can you do that ball?
Speaker 2: I will do the flying splits.
Speaker 3: Great, thank you, and watch it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll go.
Speaker 2: You're gonna break something.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. You know my hips would just snap off if I didn't split.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would get hurt. It's giving me kind of agit to thinking about it, deep break in my body.
Speaker 1: I think we've said everything there is to say about this episode.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even think we've taught the dumb wand we talked about Valerie calling Bill Taylor the grand theft auto. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 1: They got pulled over, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then somehow they get out of it. It's like the guy from the Auto Show just came out. The whole thing is just absurd, and he just gave the car. Why why work in the thing? The electric car?
Speaker 1: Why? I don't know, because it was news right, Yes, it was you know, something no one had ever seen in the whole world.
Speaker 3: It was a a Prius before a prius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really dated us again. Okay, so give me a rating.
Speaker 3: I have a number, but it's bad, right, and I wanted to say seven.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say seven too. Yeah. Seven feels like a seven for me.
Speaker 2: I don't like to follow. I'm I'm gonna go six point five.
Speaker 3: Okay, lower, I thought you're gonna go home find.
Speaker 2: Six point eight for my flying splits.
Speaker 1: Fine, yeah, they definitely deserve their their's points and her cart reil, Yeah for sure. Oh my gosh, what's next week? We have episode twenty seven?
Speaker 3: No streaming, No, it's another line, my god. And this is the thing, Lorraine, thank you for the links, because I do prefer the link to the DVD.
Speaker 1: DNAs are just like annoying. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have to get the thing out and.
Speaker 1: Plug it in and figure out how to get the DVD off the little plastics.
Speaker 3: And then if I mess up and hit the wrong button, sudden, I'm back at the beginning and I'm just like I can't take it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next week is episode twenty eight. All that jazz and apparently you have to find it somewhere else jazz hands. Do we get to do that a lot? Next week? I hope. So yes, Oh, I don't know already. I don't like it. I don't know what. I have no idea what happens. But just from the title, just so.
Speaker 2: We you so you're saying we can only go anywhere.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, maybe it's got people dressed up like but up. But damn yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe Brandon takes to do a jazz club.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no no, I was thinking of that, like jazz episode. No no, no no, but that was the wearing twenties. Now you know what I got nothing. Okay, we'll can't wait.
Speaker 3: To watch though.
Speaker 1: Awesome you guys, have a great week.