Speaker 1: All right, Leonards Skinner's simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that means whole things. Simple man, that means all things, Bill O'Reilly. That means all things. At Bill O'Reilly dot com, we welcome back to the program, all things Bill O'Reilly and congratulations again. Number one bestseller. He just released his new book. It's called Confronting the Presidents. No Spin Assessments from Washington to Biden. Well, it's it's like perpetual election Day. I'm not a big lover of voting early, mister O'Reilly, in the sense that I would rather have election debut national holiday. I would prefer that we have paper ballots. I would, by the way Kamala Harris had that, I'm almost done. I would prefer proof of citizenship, voter ID. I would prefer chain of custody or anyone that mails it about like the military, the sick, the elderly, the infirmed, updated voter rolls. Partisan observers in every precinct in the country get to watch the voting, not interfere with the voting, but watch the voting all day and the vote counting all night. You declare a winner at the end of the night we all go home. And I think it would lend itself to more integrity in the system and more confidence than the results. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And it's not hard to do any of that. You'd have to have a very sophisticated and easy to perform absentee ballot. And for those who are out of town or are infirmed aged things like that. You know, this election is almost exactly the way it was in nineteen sixty. And thanks for mentioning confronting the presidents. It's number thirteen if you can believe it on Amazon today. I mean the book, it's been out seven weeks. But anyway, JFK versus Nixon nineteen sixty was the closest popular vote in the history and there was solid evidence that in Chicago the Mayor Daily Gin did up for JFK at the bass of Kennedy's father, Joseph Kennedy, which who had extensive interest in Chicago. And the second person invited to the White House after JFK took office was Mayor Daily and Nixon. And nobody knows this stepped aside. He knew that he got jobbed in Illinois and in West Virginia Nixon.
Speaker 1: He did it for the best of the best interest of the country and it ended up working out well for him because he was a two term president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people.
Speaker 1: Elected for two terms put it that way.
Speaker 3: So the point is that in sixty four years, we have not upgraded our election system in this country, and Congress gotta pay attention to it. After this election and the new session begins, Let's.
Speaker 1: Get your no spin take on where you see things today. Have all momentum seems to have dramatically shifted to Donald Trump, But I warned people we were totally We're going to have a red wave in twenty twenty two. I'm telling people not to let any poll or any commentary of anybody at any time impact you or affect you. I am telling people that you must assume, especially if you're in Georgia, if you're in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, that your vote might be the deciding vote in this election.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I look at the betting markets, I look at real clear politics, I look at the average, I look at every poll that comes out. At the second it comes out, I can tell you numbers where we were in twenty twenty versus today, Joe Biden was up by nearly nine points in the general election, Kamala is up by about one and Hillary was up by about six point five and twenty sixteen. And Donald Trump right now Real Clear Politics average is up in every swing state, not by a lot, but he's up in every swing state, and he was down an average of nearly five points around this time in twenty twenty. What do you make of that? Should we make anything of it or just not pay attention to it and go vote well?
Speaker 3: I think trumb will win. It's not a prediction and opinion. I'll make my prediction on Halloween, which is fitting enough. And the reason I think Trumble win is because his voter support is more f at the r v I D. The MAGA people and the Republican Party are fearful of Harris and what the progressives will bring. It'll be worse than Joe Biden. So Trump's support is locked down hard, whereas Harris's support is soft. Nobody clamoring around for Kamala Harris. I was in Vermont over the weekend. I did not see one. And that's one of the most liberal, if not the most liberal state in the Union. I didn't see any signs for Harris Walls none. I saw a few Trumps, but nobody's running around going we got to have Kamala She's a terrible candidate, performed very rare poorly on the trail. That's what I think the decider is going to be. The other analysis I have for you today is if the Hispanic polling number holds and Trump gets two percent or more of the Hispanic American vote, he wins. It's a dramatic turnaround. And it's all economic based because generally speaking, Hispanic Americans are are working hard for a living and they know they have less money now they had four years ago. So the wins are at Donald Trump's back now. The hatred now level you can see it. And I predicted this. I think you did too.
Speaker 1: I remember it did I predicted it in January this year, my first day back from vacation. My long vacation is always around Christmas. I said, let me tell you what this election is going to be reduced to. By the time we get to November, it's going to be January sixth, Democracy in peril. It's going to be Donald Trump is evil. He's going to be a racist, sexist, homophobe, as xenophobe, islamophobe, transphobe that wants dirty air and water and wants to take Granny and Grandpa's Social Security and Medicare and throw him off the cliff. And all of my predictions have come true.
Speaker 3: But let's get specific today. So the hate this week is Hitler. And there's nobody who.
Speaker 1: Can tell you, well, it's Hitler that the trifecta actually was in the Atlantic. It was Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini.
Speaker 3: Okay, but Hitler is the main attraction, and it's all over the place because John Kelly, former chief of stabbed that Trump, said that Trump admired Hitler's generals. There's some such okay. So Number one, Kelly hates Donald Trump. Everybody knows that. Kelly will admit it. He hates him, doesn't want him to win. Number two.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's not new that he said this.
Speaker 3: He said this before, okay, but there's no context to the conversation. So I'm on a news nation this morning and a guy named Richard Goodstein, I believe his name is Democrat, comes on and he's railing about Hitler. So after he leaves and I challenged Gudstein, who debate, He'll never do it. I said to the anchor, what's the context of the hillarymark by General Kelly silence? Nobody knows what the context is. Was it a discussion about the effectiveness of the Wehrmacht during World War Two? Was that the discussion? What was the discussion? No one knows? Okay, number two who witnessed this beside Kelly? No one? Okay. So your in territory where the haters, the Trump haters, take whatever they can get and throw it out as fact. But even worse than that is the Atlantic magazine. Now, this is a guy named Jeffrey Goldberg who's the editor in chief of that magazine. He's the guy that said that Trump in twenty twenty put forth that American soldiers killed in Europe were suckers and losers. Now that story has been debunked by everybody in the room at the time Goldberg quoted it an anonymous source, of course, including John Bolton, who despises Trump. Everybody debunked it. So Goldberg comes out today and says that Trump quoted Trump saying how can an EFN Mexican's funeral cost sixty thousand bucks. All right, Now, you don't get more vile than this. This is Lois. You can go the victim's sister, all right, the victim was murdered, she was an army private. The victim's sister comes out and says, that's not true. Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Let me add some more perspective to this.
Speaker 3: You you've never said that about my sister. In fact, I voted for Trump today. The woman's Mayrah Gehan.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Now, once you have that level of hatred and it spouted O, we're corporate media. You have to hold the corporate media accountable.
Speaker 1: But Bill, they're in the tank. And this is where I was going. They're in the tank. They've been in the tank. They are an extension of the press office of Kamala Harris. We have a corrupt, abusively biased news media. They're all talk show hosts that claim to be journalists. They give opinion like we give opinion, and they claim to be holier than Now. Now this is for example, you mentioned John Kelly or General Kelly. General Kelly. You know, there have been serious allegations about Kamala Harris's husband, one that he may have slapped a woman and she contemporaneously told three people at the time, the media, the me Too group, they've ignored it. We know the story about the previous marriage, the nanny and having a child with the nanny. You know, serious allegations. There are first hand accounts all over the internet that we've not discussed that I'm not going to discuss now because I can't verify them about Tim Walls, and I'm playing fair now. There was a question in an interview in May May eighteen, to be specific twenty eighteen of General Kelly with MPR and MPR asked the question, there's been reporting about derogatory words that you use to describe the president. I know you've denied it. How would you describe your relationship. John Kelly then said, the President and I have a very close relationship, and my view is to speak truth to power. I always give my opinion on everything. He always listens. Sometimes he takes the opinion, sometimes he doesn't. The good thing about the President is he does listen to people. And generally speaking, we'll have a group in there a spectrum, if you will, So if it's taxes, you'll have someone who thinks, you know, very liberally about taxes and someone who is an arch conservative, and then a sprinkling of everybody in the middle. And then he further goes on to pray Trump and said he's very very smart. He's a smart guy. I mean super smart. But I think it wouldn't surprise you to know that he's very strong. He's very strong in terms of trade, taxes, business, He's a quick study on everything else. He's a very bright guy. Now he's comparing him to Hitler. Now, the fact that the media runs with this but they ignore very real, serious allegations about Kamala's husband is to me the perfect example of bias and their closing argument in this campaign is he's Hitler, Stalin Mussolini. He's evil and democracy's in parallel, though the Washington Post poll shows that more people think she's a threat to democracy, not him.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question on your show. Am I allowed to do that?
Speaker 1: Is it going to be a cupcake question or a hard one?
Speaker 3: It's going to be an opinion question? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm always ready?
Speaker 3: All right? Do you think that there's all this over the top stuff he's going to hurt? All right?
Speaker 1: Quick break right back? More with all things simple man Bill O'Reilly and all things O'Reilly at Billoreilly dot com. We'll also get to your calls next half hour toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Senate candidate now surging in Pennsylvania, Dave McCormick will join us at the top of the next hour. As we continue. Election day is today and for the next thirteen days. And go to hannity dot com for information about registration, early voting when it starts and stops, and the Kamala files and the Walls files. All is a public service. As we continue, and we continue now all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. If she can't run on this, which is, if she can't answer the question, she can't say the borders are more secure, that our towns and cities are safer because they have tackled crime rather than defundsmenttal Nobel laws, that the cost of groceries that inflation was transitory, is come back down and people can afford, but they can't and they don't. People don't like paying a buck buck fifty more gallon for gasoline, and that the world is not a safer place. We have war. We have a war in Europe, war in the Middle East, and she can't run on. Are you better off than you were four years ago? And seventy nine percent of Americans think we're heading in the wrong direction. That is a prescription for a electoral disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, let me inject some emotion into your analysis. So I don't believe that most Americans go down the list that you and I go down, because we do this for a living. We know what these people have sat on the record, both trying.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what this is worth holding you over before rather than me shortening your answer and rushing you. I know you don't like. Well, we'll remind people of your question, my answer, and then we'll let you give your answer. How about that on the other side.
Speaker 3: Sounds well? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Soundswell. You sound like you're ninety years old. Sounds swell. What do you think I have this? You should say? Now, that's cool, that sounds good, No problem. I'm helping you out route O'Reilly. I'm getting little street smarter anyway with Bill O'Reilly. His book Number one New York Times confronting the Presidents. We carried over Bill O'Reilly All Things O'Reilly a Billoreilly dot com and his book is now number one New York Times list Confronting the Presidents. I want to ask you, so you wanted to ask me a question. I'll give a short summation of what my answer was, and then you were going to give me your answer to the question you asked me. But bring up the question again, Hi.
Speaker 3: The question was, so you think all this over the top hatred Hitler accusing Trump was saying bad things about Mexicans. We will that hurt Kamala Harris in a backlash.
Speaker 1: The answer to your question is, I believe it will because she's can't focus on the fundamental issues that impact people's daily lives, and that is border security, safety and security in your town and city, bread and butter issues, the high cost of everything you buy in every store you go to, the inflation, the ecomomy me paying a buck buck fifty more gallon, and the lack of stability in the world. That's not a safer place since they've been in office. So the answer is, if she's not focused on that, she has no good closing argument and calling Donald Trump names backfires.
Speaker 3: She isn't calling him the names, but her surrogates are.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she called them a fascist on Charlottmagne and the God she said that's appropriate.
Speaker 3: But you know, he called her a communist, so that's just standard.
Speaker 1: What do you how would you describe the Greed Nude Deal ninety three trillion?
Speaker 3: Bill Well? I would say that Kamala Harris is a Bernie Sanders socialist. That's what I would say. I think that's accurate, and I could back it up. But the important point is this. Most Americans don't follow politics like Hannady and O'Reilly, this is what we do for a living, but they do pick up themes. And the theme in the Harris campaign from her on down is we hate not that we dislike him, not that we feel our policies are better than his, none of that. We hate his guts, and we are willing to say anything, including invoking one of the most heinous evil people ever to walk the planet and flat out state that Donald Trump is like or admires Adolf Hitler. That's vile, v il vile, And I think that most Americans, even at this polarized point in our country, I believe they don't like hatred, and that's why I think Harris will hurt herself.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great analysis. You know, at the end of the day, historically what drives elections are peace and prosperity, and under Harris and Biden, we have war in Europe, we have war in the Middle East, and they clearly don't know how to deal with some of the our top geopolitical foes, certainly not from a position of strength, Iran being the number one example. They've allowed the Iranians to get rich that has fomented, you know, these proxy wars and even direct attacks ballistic missiles being fired by Iran into Israel. They have shown weakness in terms of supporting Israel's right to defend themselves against radical Islamic terrorists they killed. In terms of their population size, what would be the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. They have no moral clarity and they seem to have no way out. And to me, if you go, if you're reminded every time you go to the grocery store that things are not better than they were four years ago. We're minded every time you fill up your gas tank, people I think are going to vote with their wallets, their pocketbooks, and they see the devastation of illegal immigration, and I just think it's that they see defund dismantle, no bail laws. None of it works, Bill, and if it's not working, they're going to want change. That's what my hope is. I don't have a crystal ball. I am cautiously optimistic, but I have a sense of urgency that everybody better take this seriously if they don't want to wake up and she's the next president.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that most Americans do not like the way this campaign is being run on both sides. But the elevation of hatred by the Democrats is now at the highest level since the Civil War, and I think that'll play against the Democrats not only in the presidential but also in the congressional racis as well.
Speaker 1: So you're basically saying Liz Cheney's not going to get her over the top. And Barack Obama's scolding African American men as being sexist isn't going to help. And Bill Clinton's saying Lincoln Riley would be alive if they would vet illegal immigrants, that's not going to help. And Gretchen Whitmer, Mocking communion is not going to help, is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it, But there's a lot more to it. It's all psychological. But that's what wins elections and losers. People's psychology when they go into the voting booth.
Speaker 1: You know what last week was such a good week for Trump based on what you're telling me, is he had fun at McDonald's. It was clear he was having fun. He had fun at the Al Smith dinner. It was obvious he was having fun.
Speaker 3: But you know, he didn't blame for e Coli. You know they're gonna blame him for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, all right, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly, congrats number one New York Times bestseller, Confronting the President's All things O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Appreciate it, Bill, Thank you me eight nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Eric. He's in my free state of Florida. Eric, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 4: Oh? Thank you, Thank you so much, Sean for taking the call. I just wanted to say that as a man, I feel offended by the Harris campaign urgent. Need a man up and vote for Kamala the real man. Don't think with somebody else's brains. We think with our own brains. And my brain tells me that there are literally millions of brilliant pro America Black who could someday be president. Women like Harris Faulkner or Condoleeza Rice have presidential potential. In my opinion, I don't think Kamala does. I mean, I've watched her speak on TV for four years and I've seen nothing but poverty of thought, word salads and a glaring lack of preparation before the TV cameras. That speaks of laziness. And I refuse to vote for a lazy person. That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: Heart taking off yesterday was beyond bizarre to me, was fourteen days to go. I don't think she's intellectually up to the job. I don't think that our guiding ideological political philosophy is aligned with the American people. She is his radical and extreme a candidate that has ever run for this office. This, this closing argument that Trump is Hitler and Stalin and Mussolines is what it is. I think Bill characterized it very well by saying is just contempt and outright hatred, and it's not a vision for the future. And Donald Trump is saying We're gonna make America great again in the Washington Post, saying you better minimize your expectations of what the American dream is going to look like. And the idea that you're going to have a nice house in a safe neighborhood with good schools and a backyard. Uh, yeah, forget about that. You should start thinking about a townhouse. I don't think most people's first house or dream of a house is a townhouse. I happen to live in a town I might buy a house again. I don't know. I keep vacillating back and forth. I said yesterday I wouldn't, but you know what, I probably will. But you know what, I I look at this and I'm like, we're better than this. We can be so wealthy just with energy alone. And yet she wants to eliminate fracking, I'll end it, and offshore drilling the greatest wealth. She wants to eliminate the greatest wealth producing you know economic system ever designed by man, that's called capitalism. That's what the New Green Deal would eliminate, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb always ends the same way. Socialism, as I called it, it's history of failure. You can argue this is even outright Marxism, redistribution. But whatever you call it, whatever name it takes on, whatever manifestation it takes on, it always ends the same way. I wrote a chapter about this in my book in twenty twenty, Live Free or Die America. In the World on the brink, I had no idea how right I'd be. It's even worse now. And socialism and its history of failure. You know, all these lofty promises that never get fulfilled. You end up with more poverty in the end, and a loss of freedom. You give up your freedom in the name of false security. Why people trust the government to do anything right at this point, I don't know. They haven't earned our trust anyway. Appreciate you being with us, all right, Mow the Liberal in New York. It wouldn't be fair if I did an election season and didn't talk to Mo the Liberal. He's been calling the show for decades. He's a good guy. Deep down inside. I met Mo. He looks like a hippie. He is a hippie. But he's a cool guy and we really like him. What's going on, Morry? Does New York miss me? Not at all?
Speaker 2: Right? You never appeared much around New York showing Look what everybody should know this about you. You're the hardest working man in the entertainment and news business. You never stop. I don't know how you do it. But yeah, you're also the most dangerous man in America.
Speaker 1: Showing do you really still you still believe I'm dangerous?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: What's dangers about me?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, Sean, back in the days when everything was pittuoltic and the lines are drawn in the sand, it's different. But today I don't know your much more reasonable voice in terms of the things that you are concerned with.
Speaker 1: By the way, have I made a pretty compelling case about how radical Kamala is.
Speaker 2: I'm an anarchist, Sean. She's not radical enough for me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, there's no hope for you. You're never gonna change. You're never going to change more. The liberal will always be more the liberal. There's no hope for you. So you want the Green New Deal, You want the elimination of private health insurance, do you even want sex change operations for illegal immigrants? And and d one?
Speaker 2: It were three sex change operations? You know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking you. Do you support taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals or.
Speaker 2: Taxpayer for all health issues?
Speaker 1: All health issues? So you want taxpayers to foot the bill for people that didn't that entered this country illegally for them to have a sex change operation. You're okay with that?
Speaker 2: Sean, It's no.
Speaker 1: You just said you're okay with that.
Speaker 2: I said, I know. I said I want every medical procedure that's necessary to be free.
Speaker 1: Like okay, free for illegal immigrants every and you consider that a medical procedure. So you want you support taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants? Just say it. The answer is yes, is it not?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? You're trying to put words and I'm not going to say them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm not putting words. Wait a minute, I'm not giving up. This is a simple question. Kamala Harris supports taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegal immigrants and convicts. Do you support that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know in jail it might just happen anyway with a ship, So I don't know what to tell you showing on that I did.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you're ducky. Do you support that? Mister anarchist self proclaimed I.
Speaker 2: Think the doctors should make decisions on what happens to a patient.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just say yes, I supported John. Why don't you just say what you think? Why are you hiding it? Because you obviously believe they they taxpayers should fund that, so why.
Speaker 2: Don't you just admit it also fund abortion? I'm sorry, all right?
Speaker 1: But should taxpayers fund tex change operations for illegal immigrants? Do you support what Kamala supports?
Speaker 2: He paid a million? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, most stop. No, you're making this too hard. Do you support what Kamala supports? Yes or no? It's a yes or no question.
Speaker 2: She wants I support. Will it happen? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm asking if you support it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Man.
Speaker 1: It's like pulling teeth to get an answer out of a liberal. Good grief.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Sean, I apologize. I really am so always so happy to speak to you on the radio. You know, I don't know how we became. I don't know friends. For God's sakes, I like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna admit I like you I know you're sincere in your beliefs, and I just accept the fact that you are a radical leftist.
Speaker 4: That you are.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't help you. I wish I could, but I can't.
Speaker 2: Far to see my granddaughter. What a wonderful place you live in and my son lives in Boca ooh fabulous.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not that far away from Boca. I know where it is, and maybe one day I'll see you down here. That'd be fun. I gotta roll, mo, God bless you all right, quick break right back.