Speaker 1: Going up next our final News round up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: A news roundup in Information Overload Hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is seventy four days until election Day, twenty five days till early voting begins in Pennsylvania and then rolls out around the country, and of course mail in ballots will be sent out even before that. And that means that the American people have got to get informed as quickly as possible about the radicalism of both Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. In their own words, there's a reason last night that Kamala Harris could not mention any accomplishments that you will build off of, because there haven't been any accomplishments. What are the accomplishments. Are you going to say that their immigration policy has been successful, their economic policies been successful. Are you going to make the argument their energy policies are good for America? Are you going to make the argument that they're really good on law and order and safety and security. You know the people that you know tweet out bail funds in the middle of riots and open their family home windows to smell burning rubber, and won't call in the National Guard anyway. Joining us now he is the chairman of the ever so powerful House Judiciary Committee. Jim Jordan is with us, and he's kind of been, like the rest of us, astounded by the false claims this week that I'm going to deal with inflation on day one. What have you been doing for three and a half years. The border is secure, that's what they said for three years. The border has closed for three years. Inflation is under control. It's transitory Bidenomics. We're proud of it, not so proud anymore. And of course I'll ban fracking, and of course I'll ban drilling, and of course I'll confiscate your guns with a mandatory gun buyback. But never mind in an election, your conversion of all conversions. This is the most radical ticket ever to run for this office. Anyway, Jim Jordan is with us. How are you, sir? Well, First of all, what do you think of the r FK endorsement.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's great. You know, go go back to the third day of the Biden administration. I mean, one of the things I think that compelled RFK to go for President Trump. Is third day of the Biden administration. There's a tweet sent from the White House to Twitter and excuse me, an email sent to Twitter about a tweet that RFK put out and the White House said, take down this tweet a SAP. So three days into this administration, they're trying to sends to the American people, and not just anyone, trying to sensit their opponents. That's how radical it is. And so I think RFK has been good on this this fighting big government, including with big tech, the Center Americans and in fringe at our First Amendment liberty. So it's not surprising that when he gets out he's he's going to go for President Trump. Just on that issue a loan, but of course there's a host of other.
Speaker 2: Things I tend to agree and in retrospect, you know, I learned from the guy doctor Robert Malone. I don't know if you ever saw me interview him or heard me interview him, and he's the guy that created the technology that allowed for the emergency authorization vaccination. And he was the one that was very clear. He said, Sean, I'm telling you I created this technology. It's not been perfected. And I'm going to be very blunt. While I do think it can save lives of people that are sixty five and older, those are the people that are mostly being impacted with the potential of death, not young children that they forced, you know, all these shots into. He said, if you have comorbidities, if you have pre existing conditions, if you're over sixty five, those would be the only groups I would consider using my technology on. And then he got excoriated by the media for these these vaccinations wouldn't have existed but for what he has built out but has not in his own words, perfected yet.
Speaker 3: Yes, and to make it worse, the treat that RFK did. All it said was Hank Aaron passed away after taking the vaccine. He took the vaccine to encourage other Black Americans to get vaccinated. So three sentences in essence, every one of those sentence is true. But they didn't like the content. They like that, they'd like the message. It was about concerns about the vaccine. And then to make to add to it, you had Tim Wallas, who was had the snitch line during COVID this idea that if your neighbors walking their dog outside and didn't have a mask on. Somehow you're supposed to reporting to this government. This is this is again how radical.
Speaker 4: It all is.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's even worse than that. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 2: I interviewed right on this radio program a grandmother of seventeen soon to be eighteen, and she had a little wine and coffee bistro in Minnesota, and anyway, she just decided she wanted to open the doors of her store, and she did. And not only did they shut her down, they put this woman, they convicted her, and she was convicted and sentenced to ninety days in jail. They put a grandmother of seventeen in jail for sixty freaking days.
Speaker 5: Well, she's a real threat to society.
Speaker 3: Jim Jordan, Yeah, I know, this is. I mean, how they handled COVID I think displayed deep down what's the is really like. And at some point, though Shaun, this campaign, we're going to get past the pep rally and we're going to actually get to the game. And then when you get to the game, you look at the facts. And so we have something that we typically don't get in American politics. We got back to back administrations who are now running for the presidency, And so we can look at the four years of President Trump, and we can look at the four years of Biden Harris and I always say, in that timeframe, we went from a secure border to no border, safe streets, to record crime, two dollars gas to four dollars gas, stable prices to record inflation. Which do you want? And in the end, I do think when we get to the debates, people are going to focus in on the issues, focusing on the facts, and they're going to see the record of presidential not to mention foreign policies where we had a president who projected strength and Russia didn't go into Ukraine, and how often has full didn't attack our best friend, the state of Israel like they did under the Harris Biden administration. So some point we get to the facts and the issues, and during those debates, I think the American people say, Okay, we're past the pep rally and the kicks and the giggles and all this BUI to this get rid of a Biden, bring it to the first black woman to run past all that. We're now on too. The facts and the facts are so strongly on President Trump's side I think in seventy four days, he's the guy who wins.
Speaker 2: Did you notice last night that she didn't say that you would build off the successful record of the Biden Harris administration. I mean, it's almost as if she hasn't been vice president. On day one, I'm going to deal with inflation. Have you've seen the price of bread and eggs lately? And I'm like, why didn't you do anything about it? Why don't you wire aren't you doing anything about it? Now you're the vice president of the country. And meanwhile, she had told us for the better part of you know, up until recently that Biden comics. We're proud of Biden comics. We're so proud of it. And meanwhile, two thirds of Americans admit that they're gulping water. And then the national security threat at the border that is allowing hundreds of known terrorists into the country, and we have no frigging idea where they are on top of the cartel members that get through, and you know, people from our top geo political foes that have been allowed in and people from countries with terroritize that they've allowed in. But of course they want to decriminalize the illegal immigration and offer free housing, healthcare, education and in Minnesota, free college education and a llegal driver's license. You'll add that to no fracking, no drilling, confiscation of guns, and you've got the most radical ticket ever to run for president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to have a successful record to build off a successful record, so of course she can't do that. They're trying to play this game where anything that may have been halfway decent, she'll take credit for everything else he just wants to avoid. But again, I think the facts will speak for themselves and we'll get to the debate and they you know, they can play the games they want. But at some point President Trump, who does great in debate, I think will be well. We want to see that debate between him and Vice President Harris, and then, frankly, I also want to see JD. Band's debate Governor Walls. I mean, remember, Governor Walls is the guy who said JD. He's the one who started the whole weird thing, which is just ridiculous to me. I said to a group the other day, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, you know what I think is weird.
Speaker 2: I think it's weird as governor that he took out a gender specific line and a bill so they could allow feminine products and boys bathrooms in school.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I think it's not only weird, but it's chilling that he supports quote, gender affirming care for kids. I mean real, I mean care that will alter their lives forever without any parental consent.
Speaker 5: I think that's weird.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, not calling in the National Guard and opening up your the windows of your family home to smell burning rubber rather than calling the National Guard is weird too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's not weird when when you come from the humblest of homes like JD. Vance did You're become a United States Marine, graduate from Ohio State, then graduate from Ye Law School, the successful business guy, best selling author, sold so many books they made a movie about it. Senator from the seventh largest state in the country and vice presidential candidate on the Republican ticket. And he's only forty. That is not weird. That is exceptional. That is amazing. And I said to the day, to a group I was talking to, I said, that's the American story, and they want to make fun of that. I mean, I don't think that sells with the American people. I think the American people said jade Vince lived the American dream. And he's only forty. He's got so much in front of him. He's the kind of guy, frankly, you want in high office along with President Trump and the track record he had in his first four years as president United States. So again, I think we get past this pep rally they've been on for now, with like twenty nine thirty days. I think we're now in that stage where let's focus in on the issues in the facts, and when we do that, I think it'll become clear the kind of leadership our country needs.
Speaker 5: But we got a problem, and we have a challenge.
Speaker 2: Maybe not a problem, but although I think it is a problem when you have a corrupt media. That and yeah, we have pretty powerful institutions. We've seen in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and now we're seeing in this election cycle. The media allowed Joe Biden to hide in the basement. We got the deep State, of course, you know fifty one for more Intel officials using Hillary clay and Is bought and paid for dirty Russian dossier to spy on a candidate Donald Trump, A president Donald Trump, uh, and so much more that we can go into. But you know these facts better than anybody, But the media is not going to play them in their own words. This is the most radical ticket I've been playing Kamala Harris, Tim Walls in their own words. Certainly it's resonated with this audience, and it's even I can't tell you how many people have said it shocking to them. But the media is not going to do their job. So the challenge, the difficulty is facing a corrupt medium mob that is coordinating with contributing to complicit with the Democratic Party and extension of their press office, and they're not going to tell that story.
Speaker 5: How do you get the message out?
Speaker 3: Well, you trust the people, and you are getting the message out. You're doing your job. I always say that the left has a template. The left will tell a lie, the big the big media will will report the lie, big tech will amplify the lie, and then when you tell the truth they call you a racist or some other name. They'll just make it up and attack you and lie about you again, and at some point the truth comes out. By that point they're onto another lot.
Speaker 2: Were you at the DNC did you see all the names I was called, oh you weren't there. Okay, you was smart, you stayed away.
Speaker 3: I heard you talking about it. Uh So I.
Speaker 2: Was called scum of the earth's like many many times actually by the same by the same people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the left. Uh I Sometimes I get the same thing in airports from It's always just right, and we would never do that to them. It's just I just don't. I don't, I don't get it. But anyway, the left controls almost every institution, big tax, big media, big corporations, big sports, you know, Hollywood, the higher education. But the left doesn't control read the people. And so I again, I always come back to the people. I know you trust the American people as well. In the end, they figured out and they're gonna look at again, we have something we don't typically get in American politics, back to back administrations, now running for the top job. Let's look at the facts, let's look at the issues. Let's look at what life was like, real wages, everything else, purchasing power, not this record inflation, not all of that stuff we had under Biden Harris. And I think we get to that, people start honing it as we get closer to election day and you'll see that at that point, President Trump, and particularly with these debates, I think you'll see President.
Speaker 4: Trump with it.
Speaker 2: You know, it is difficult, it is a challenge, but it's now just a predictable reality. And then, of course the Party of Freedom wants to take away your guns, have open borders with no consequences for people that are raped and murdered and victims of violent crime, or the cost of housing and healthcare and education. No thought to that whatsoever. No thought to higher energy cause with no fracking and no drilling, No thought to how much more would cause the family to have an EV in their driveway rather than the gas powered vehicle that they like. No thought to the idea well medicare for all. You know, how's the Post office working for you? But they'll take away your right to private health insurance. The Freedom Party wants to do all of that. Uh, they want to decide how to raise your children, and not like you decide how to raise your children, and you know, and then just lie about every position that Donald Trump has never taken, just flat out lie all challenges that Republicans have to face. And President Trump in this case is facing, yeah to.
Speaker 3: Why what you do is so important. Again, all we can do is tell the truth and trust that it that it gets through. I think it will. I think Americans instinctively know that that what they've seen from this administration. Again, sometimes we don't we don't talk about foreign policy as much, but the idea that you know, I never forget when when Secretary of State, former Secretary of State time Mike POMPEII was asked shortly after Russia went in Ukraine that he was asked the question an interview I think on Fox he was asked, mister Secretary, would have happened under President Trump? And he gave a great answer. He says, the short answer is I don't know, but I do know this, it didn't happen under President Trump. And that sort of says So I think even foreign policy, that'll be a big part of these debates, and then the American people can see the difference and the distinction between these two parties and the candidates. So I count on that. I count on American people, and I count on good folks like you. And look, I'm traveling all over the country trying to help them our house camp.
Speaker 2: I know you are, and you do it a very job and by the way, you'll call me in three years and tell me that my social media has been suppressed and my text messages that are private have been released yet for the fourth time. But anyway, Jim Jeordan, I just have to run more out of time. But we love what you're doing. Please don't stop. We have seventy four days till election day, early voting in twenty five days.
Speaker 5: It's game time.
Speaker 2: We got to play and we got to win for the sake of the country. That's why I'm deputizing those audience and I I'm really counting on them to It's all hands on deck to save the country as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, Jim Jordan, House Judiciary Committee, I haven't really played a lot of kamala from last night, not that I want to, but just to reinforce everything that I've been saying. They this is the Party of Joy and Freedom, but they want the joy of taking away your guns. They want the joy of wide open borders, regardless of how dire the consequences are going to be for many Americans and ultimately I predict it'll be for our country. They want the Party of joy and freedom, want to take your money to pay for the healthcare, housing, and education of illegals, even free college education if you live in Minnesota. They want to take away the ability to have cheap energy. They want to, you know, the Freedom Party wants to force you know, electric vehicles into your garage, into your driveway. They want to the Freedom Party, the Joy Party wants to take away private health insurance. The Freedom and Joy Party think they know better how to raise your children. And if the children quote want gender affirming care, well guess what they can get it And you're not going to be notified. No parental rights freedom, Oh okay, it's freedom I could live without. And of course the freedom to decide even up to the moment of birth, if your kids will will have an abortion. This whole thing has been nothing but in spite of the Joy lie. It has been the entire week. And this was evident in Kamala Harris's speech last night. It never came out, well what did she run on?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: We heard about her life, her background, and of course the theme of the entire convention is they hate Trump. I think hate is the opposite of joy. And we got that they lied about pretty much everything they've been lying about how many jobs have created. They just happen to be off nearly a million. Lied to you about inflation being transitory, lied to you about COVID, lied to you about the crime numbers, lied about Joe's cognitive decline, lied about Biden's foreign money and hid that. Lied about the border being secure, border you know, being closed. They lied about Hunter's laptop, lied about Donald Trump's position on abortion, lied about Republicans wanting to stop IVF treatments. They have no problem with a VP candidate, you know, lying about being in a war zone and lying about his rank, and lying about pretty much everything else. He wasn't the head coach either, lied about a weaponized media, lied about you know, the raided Donald Trump. They they lied about Russia collusion. They lied about the Ukraine war, lied about pretty much everything. Oh, Donald Trump supports the Project twenty twenty five? Have I heard that one one more time? They want to talk about January sixth. They want to ignore Tim Walls horrific you know behavior opening the windows of the family home while while the city of Minneapolis is burning to the ground. They want to smell burning rubber rather than calling the National Guard and keep people and homes and businesses safe and secure. This this is the new Party of Freedom, because that doesn't seem like freedom to me, not in any way, shape, matter, or form. And this is what we're now up against. This is what we're now facing. So Kamala watching this thing last night, you know Trump wants a national abortion band. No, he does not, it's a lie. Wants to create a national abortion coordinated to four states to report on miscarriages and abortions. They're out of their minds. It's a lie. She couldn't talk about. Well, this is what we've accomplished over the last four years, and we're going to build on our accomplishments because there are none, can you You know, they just want you to hate Trump more than voting in your own best interests and recognizing the foul policies that they have put in place at the border with law and order in their insanity of defund dismantle low bail laws. You know, and and you know Kamala Harris lasting Trump, we're taking the bipartisan border bill and says she'll sign that. Until all that bill was no border security bill. You needed about four or five thousand illegal immigrants to come into the country on any given day before they would then have the option, the discretion of whether to implement that bill would basically codify their open borders into law. That's not a border security bill. And Donald Trump would build the wall. But Tim Wall says he'd built the ladder company, and if the wall's twenty five feet high, will build you know, thirty foot ladders so people can get over the wall. What are we supposed to think that's funny when we have known terrorists in the country. You know then, of course, on top of the eleven million and all the people before them that entered this country illegally unvetted, you know, the ones that are raping innocent people, the ones that are murdering innocent Americans, the ones that are associated with cartels, the ones that are pushing fentanyl and opioids into the streets of small towns and big cities around the country. You know, but we can, we had a pathway to citizenship and secure our border. Why haven't you done it in the last four years? That came up last night, and of course calls for a ceasefire in Gaza, but supports Israel's right to defend themselves. Well, why didn't you support their right to retaliate against Iran? Why have you been withholding weapons, Why have you not said, go win your war on terror? We stand with you against radical Islamic terrorism. Words that she doesn't want us to utter, that we should be courageous and never say the words radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien again. He goes on to talk about how she and Biden a working to end the suffering in Israel, to secure so their secure, and Palestinians can realize their right to dignity, security, freedom, and self determination. That's basically her wink and nod to the radicals in her party that she's not going to support Israel and Israel will be on its own. But they already understand Israel already understands it, and she'll stand up to Iran because this administration enabled iron by turning a blind eye towards sanctions to bring in hundreds of billions of dollars so they can foment terror all throughout the region and around the world. Anyway, here's Kamala in her own words last night, let's play some of them.
Speaker 6: This is what's happening in our country because of Donald Trump, and understand he is not done. As a part of his agenda, he and his allies would limit access to birth control, ban medication abortion, and enact a nationwide abortion ban, with or without Congress. And get this, get this, he plans to create a national anti abortion coordinator and force states to report on women's miscarriages and abortions. Simply put, they are out of their minds. One must ask why exactly is it that they don't trust women? Well, we trust women.
Speaker 5: We trust women, And.
Speaker 6: When Congress passes a bill to restore reproductive freedom, as president of the United States, I will proudly sign.
Speaker 5: It into law.
Speaker 6: After decades in law enforcement, I know the importance of safety and security, especially at our border. Last year, Joe and I brought together Democrats and conservative Republicans to write the strongest border bill in decades.
Speaker 5: The Border Patrol endorsed it.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump believes a border deal would hurt his campaign, so he ordered his allies in Congress.
Speaker 5: To kill the deal.
Speaker 6: Well, I refuse to play politics with our security.
Speaker 5: And here is my pledge to you.
Speaker 6: As president. I will bring back the bipartisan border security bill that he killed, and I will sign.
Speaker 5: It into law. I know, I know, we can live up.
Speaker 6: To our proud heritage as a nation of immigrants and reform our broken immigration system. We can create an earned pathway to citizenship and secure our border. With respect to the war in Gaza, President Biden and I are working around the clock because now is the time to get a hostage deal and a cease fire deal done. And let me be clear, and let me be clear, I will always stand up for Israel's right to defend itself, and I will always ensure Israel has the ability to defend itself because the people of Israel must never again face the horror that a terrorist organization called Hamas calls on October seventh, including unspeakable sexual violence and the massacre of young people at a music festival. At the same time, what has happened in Gaza over the past ten months is devastating. So many innocent lives lost, desperate, hungry people fleeing for safety, and over again, the scale of suffering is heartbreaking. President Biden and I are working to end this war such that Israel is secure, the hostages are released, the suffering in Gaza ends, and the Palestinian people can realize their right to dignity, security, freedom.
Speaker 5: And self determination.
Speaker 2: Notice the one thing missing from last night. You got her bio, you got her hate Trump rhetoric. He didn't get her real radicalism, because that has been hiding. Anyway, Let's get to our phones this Friday. Let's say hello, Charles is in Texas. Charles, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: First of all, Sean, thank you so very much. Sure, you're awesome. I do appreciate everything you do. I'm calling to thank you. And I have a younger son in the United States Army, and I'm a veteran. I served and for a very long time. And the difference of a Trump presidency and anybody else is night and day. President Trump is I think one of the few presidents that went face to face, toe to toe with our enemy leadership, and he was kind of like he was kind of like the armored wall between us and them, and they understood that if they crossed the United States of America, if they hurt any US citizen he was coming after. That wasn't a threat, that was a fact. And I just think that my son and all of the sons and daughters that are serving the greatest nation in the world, the United States of America, not America. The United States of America are safer and be off and you are a voice that helps us.
Speaker 2: Oh, I appreciate it, but it's going to be all hands on deck. I can't do it on my own. I mean, I am deputizing and I've been saying it everybody in this audience. In a little over three weeks, early voting begins and the country does not know everything this audience knows. But if everybody in this audience would go to my website, and I'm not doing this to plug my website.
Speaker 5: It's all for free.
Speaker 2: It's all it's information available to anybody that wants it. And you can download Kamala Harris her radicalism, extremism or dangerous views in her own words, and the same with Tim Walls, and you could send it to your friends, your family, your coworkers. You can post it on social media and give it to strangers. And we can then therefore together bypass the media and make sure before early voting begins, that everybody is fully aware of how dangerous these policies truly are. I don't know if America can recover. Thomas Soul had a great column and and he's basically saying, you better get this information out fast. If you do, you're gonna win. If you don't, it's on all of us. We can't expect the media to all of a sudden wake up. And so you know we're gonna start being fair today. It's not in them. We've watched this now. Journalism is dead, it's gone, it's buried. So I'm deputizing all of you citizen journalists to help me bypass the media. I can't do it on my own. We need your help. I appreciate the call, my friend. I want to tell you about the great mission of Preborn. They use the science afford the ultrasound to introduce expecting moms to the miracle, the majesty of birth within them, and they're doing a phenomenal job and it's having the incredible it's having an incredible impact of changing the hearts of maybe people that are considering abortion. Linda, they're doing great, they.
Speaker 7: Are doing great. And you know, we talk talk about this every day. We know how hard the economy is, and we know how tough it is to give up any money, but just think twenty eight dollars and you're saving a baby's life you're literally making that big of a difference.
Speaker 5: It's life.
Speaker 7: And while that value of life may be very cheap to the left, it means a lot to Christians and Conservatives and people who are pro life. So please twenty eight dollars one ultrasound, one hundred and forty dollars five ultrasounds and go to their websites and see the women and the baby that you're saving. They have all the stories up there.
Speaker 5: They'll really touch your heart. I really will. Just check it out.
Speaker 2: You can donate by dialing pound two fifty on yourself, saying the keyword baby, pound two fifty keyword baby. On the web, it's preborn dot com splash sean preborn dot com slash on or pound two fifty keyword baby.
Speaker 1: Today he's not a great golfer. He's a mediocre tennis player. Money, he's pretty good on the radio. On Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 2: Alright, that's gonna wrapt things up for today. Loaded up tonight, Full reaction RFK endorsing Donald J. Trump. They have a rally tonight in Arizona. Well a full coverage of that. Also a lot about what he spoke about today about corrupt institutions like the media mob MSDNC never covered a second of it, and fake news CNN bailed out out of his announcement. It's unbelievable how corrupt they are. Full coverage Joe Kansha, Clay Travis, Mark Penn, New Kingrich Part two, My interview with James Carvill, Jimmy Fayla, and much more. Say you DVR tonight, Hannity, Fox News nine Eastern and we'll see you on Monday. Only seventy one days on Monday to go to election day in twenty two days until early voting.
Speaker 5: It's game time. Have a great weekend. See you the Hey Sean Hannity here.
Speaker 2: We all know the power that the IRS has, and yes, you know what. It can be scary, But did you know this? The IRS has been putting more and more warnings in their letters, like we may speak to your neighbor, employer, or others if needed, Uh, are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Or how about this one?
Speaker 2: IRS may communicate with all other agencies about your case, such as the Justice Department. And then, of course, if you owe over fifty grand, the IRS may restrict or revoke your passport. Look when it comes to the IRS, don't mess around, and don't try to deal with them on your own. Get the expert help you need today. Call my friends at Rush Tax Resolution Now. It's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. A rush tax is an A plus rated on the Better Business Bureau, So if you owe the irs personally or you're a business behind on payroll taxes, it's the only company I recommend call now eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. That's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Rush Tax Resolution dot com