Speaker 1: Look mare, Oh, I see you my own and look over there. How is that culture? Yes? Wow, lost culture ding dong last culture is just calling and wow, it's amazing. What a huge hit the series is.
Speaker 2: I think it's been a huge I mean we've not, for nothing, gotten some readouts back and that's what we call them in the biz readouts. And I think it's been a nice little thing.
Speaker 1: Oh it's been. There's a community here of Diamond plus subscribers.
Speaker 2: And if you're not Diamond Plus, but if you're listening to this on the public, you know feed, just know you're missing you, you're missing out having fun early on.
Speaker 1: God, I get over here. The water is warm or cool if you're feeling too hot, the water is the perfect temperature period no matter what, oh who o what you are? And now today we're going to be doing the top ten Batman Villains? How is this squaer culture? Bro? How is being a Batman villain? Queer color?
Speaker 2: Being a batman villain requires that you have a chip on your shoulder? No, you had the Gotham has wronged you in a way. Yeah, the city is and yet the city is the only place where you are understood that you can't you can't live anywhere else but Gotham, Yes, but and yet you kind of hate it. And that's I think that is the queer experience, is that you can't live anywhere else but the city. But the city sucks.
Speaker 1: The city fucking sucks. But like, that's where your community.
Speaker 2: Is and that's the only place you'll find it. And also I'm onto something.
Speaker 1: Not for nothing. But we are of the night. We are creatures of the night who have stylish flare flair.
Speaker 2: Maybe a couple of us have fallen into a vative ascid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the drama in your life. You have trauma, you have and as a result of your trauma, you are who you are.
Speaker 2: You have trauma, and as a result, you have green hair.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. As a result, you kind of think you're a cat. Bitch, bitch, bitch. I'm looking at you, and one thing I'm noticing is you gotta think you're a cat. You must think you're a cat. The way you're queer, the way that you're acting right now, it's giving thinking your cat. Honey, you're speaking only in riddles because you're you're what queer? Uh, when you kiss someone, they die? Queering Queering the kissing, kissing. I mean this is enough for nothing but the fact that they have an agenda, having an agenda, giving an agenda, so queer. You need three things to be a Batman Villain say it, an agenda.
Speaker 2: A costume, and a stupid fucking name, and all three of those things are what queer. That's it. Let's get into it. I am jacked up ready.
Speaker 1: To talk and say. This is when you suggest that the categories for this. When I saw Batman Villains, I was like, I know my sister's gay number ten on top ten and Batman Villains last culture is Baine. This bitch is a sub and yet domb icon the switch. He is full switch, full subs for poison Ivy, Yeah, which we'll get to and we'll get to her. But also to be a dominator. There is a tension here. In the words of Kylie Minogue's latest album, that is, and he can barely.
Speaker 2: Speak, can barely speak, has to he has to have a little thing on his mouth like a baby. Yeah, like a damn baby.
Speaker 1: He can barely breathe or speak.
Speaker 2: He's he's really the sub dom sort of like you know, simultaneous nature of that. It's giving baby adult like Baine is both a child and one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: And even in the Nolan versions when his poison IVY is Talia al Ghoul, we still see that he is sub.
Speaker 2: He's subbed from Marion, which is queer, but.
Speaker 1: He's being subed for Marion Cotillard is queer, and that's a rural culture Number twelve being subbed for Marion Quotillar is queer. And that's why is number ten on top ten Batman Villains last culture number nine, number nine, two face. I believe in Harvey Dent being number nine. First of all, when you think Harvey Dent, you also think Harvey Milk, because there's very few people named Harvey. There's Harvey Milk, Harvey Dent, Harvey from Sabrina. I was gonna say Harvey Kitel, and Harvey Gien, and another Harvey who he terrorized the entertainment industry. We don't speak his name, Harvey Weinstein.
Speaker 2: And another Harvey. I'm another person at the middle name Harvey who murdered an important person.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Lee, Harvey Oswalt, I said.
Speaker 2: It, you said, and the chill that ran down my fine.
Speaker 1: I'll bring us back up. Harvey fire steam oh, oh, my treasure, a treasure in American treasure and capable of so much absolutely, writing, singing, acting, drag Yeah, yeah, oh my god. And those are all the Harvey's now Harvey dent Is. I don't know, Gemini, Gemini, it's giving Gemini Libra moon. Yeah. And I would say also, maybe like some Pisces rising in there because he's.
Speaker 2: Upset, and guess what Pisces has? Two fish mm hmm. Do you identify as with with Harvey in anyway? Tommy Lee Jones or Aaron Ekhart. I would say, you have an Aaron at heart energy about are you serious? You can both be You can be you can be like the the cleaned up man, and then you can also be like the biker, the filth you you. I'm saying, you have the range, honey, thank.
Speaker 1: You, dear. I don't know if I identify with two face, because I think I have to be who I am and I look at my one face in the mirror every day, and I say, you can't hide from people, And really, what's going on with two faces? He just can't decide who to be. He is having an identity crisis. Two face is having an identity crisis, and that's real. Culture number thirty Face is having an identity crisis. Okay, And if you can identify with two face, I want you to ask yourself, how are the people in your life feeling?
Speaker 2: I just this is, this is all I have to say to two face. Pick awing, decide, decide. It's literally pick one. And this isn't Panarit's it's not a you pick.
Speaker 1: Two, because if we all could pick two, then we'd all be running amok crazy. Oh my god, I'd have a damn I'd have a damn horse body for my lower It's not that I don't feel bad if for what happened with the acid. I'm just saying, honey, this is your reality and we we have stood by long enough without you doing something about it. Get help.
Speaker 2: Get help. Also, you were overshadowed by the Joker in the dark night. Can't feel good, can't feel great? Okay.
Speaker 1: That's why number nine on top ten Batman Villains last Culture number eight Penguin disgusting and grotesque as a creature. I'll say that I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't enjoy him. I'm surprised at the top ten. I'm surprised. I was gonna say, have surprised that he is beating Bain and two face because I don't like when he bleeds from the mouth, that's really upsetting.
Speaker 1: When he gushes blood from his nose and mouth, that's really as a child, Yeah, that was when Tim Burton, I felt went too far with that film him.
Speaker 2: You can't go from Pee Wee's Playhouse to this.
Speaker 1: It was actually too far. I'm remember being a little and being like, oh, he's gushing blood and it's black. It's straight up black blood. Because I guess he's a penguin.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm so unclear about what he is. So deal, So what is the deal there? She just gave birth to a penguin? Do you remember how this happened? This?
Speaker 2: Matt Rogers once did a character at Characters Welcome at EUCB called, yeah, the villain, what was it called the villain that you don't know?
Speaker 1: It was silled It is actually okay, So there is a community of people who most know me for this, like.
Speaker 2: Because it's I'm sure it's a DC. It's a little comic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt Rogers Batmanville, I've totally forgotten the most unpredictable Batman villain yet and you have it.
Speaker 2: You have a perfect joke that sets it up up top where it's like you don't know what, Like I bet you're wondering what my deal is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering. I beg you're wondering what my deal is? And then my whole characters game is like my deal is everything and nothing at the same time, because that's how you don't get fucking caught exactly.
Speaker 2: And is this is penguin giving this a little like we don't really know the.
Speaker 1: Penguin is actually giving something very limited, which is like half penguin, half man, which is so clearly the thing, but he's also like a gangster. And like, I guess what I'm asking is physiologically like in the backstory of the penguin, are we ever told or do we ever understand why she gave birth to something that was half a penguin? Did she fuck a penguin? This actually is I think really important because if there's penguin fucking happening in Batman and I don't know about it, that's something that's what we talked about more.
Speaker 2: It's not made clear penguin origin story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please me, did they get into this. In the Colin Farrell one.
Speaker 2: I mean he was teased as a child for his short stature, obesity, and birdlike nose. These traits made him an outcast in his rich debutante family.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he wasn't actually penguin. He wasn't actually part penguin.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was part penguin, but he looked like one, and I guess he was teased a lot as a child, even though he was rich, and because he was rich, probably he was teased even more.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'll say. Meanwhile, in the film and the Tim Burton film, Yes, my Girl was penguin, Danny was penguin and I needed that explained. He was.
Speaker 2: I bet he was going home to Reap Perlan every night, going the Donny Gust like a penguin.
Speaker 1: This is a terrible Does Laurna know that you have.
Speaker 2: A bad deviato? Well, anyway, it's it's not up to us who orders these lists. But Penguin is number eight, beating two face in Bain, and I guess he earns the spot and that's why.
Speaker 1: He is number eight on top ten Batman Villains.
Speaker 2: Last Culture number seven.
Speaker 1: This is a forgotten great Jim Carrey performance, I mean committed the whole way through, famously did not get along with our number nine Tommy Lee Jones. Just two faces. They have different processes. Oh my god. Can you imagine that one of the worst thing in the world for fate to befallow you is to have a different process than your close collaborator. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean these are two actors who I think are very particular in their own rights. Jim, I think is at that point he was like on top of the world. Oh and Tommy was this is preman in black, right, this is pre meant. I'm sure this was like before the big like career may be kicked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he? Will Smith get along?
Speaker 1: They had to, you know. Will Smith is such a loved man by Hollywood. I'm not sure that everyone just would say the best things. You're not successful. For that, you're not that successful. He really earned that. The moment of slapping Chris Rock in the face.
Speaker 2: Well that's why people were conflicted.
Speaker 1: They were so sad.
Speaker 2: It wasn't an outright, you know, banishment.
Speaker 1: I just went back there and I remember how crazy you that felt.
Speaker 2: I was literally, I I had come home from an Oscar party and was in my house doing folding clothes and on my bed, like you know, the dead of night, and it happened to I. That was That was the moment where I was like, I wish I had stayed the part because I can't be prossing this by myself.
Speaker 1: It was not fun to watch. We're talking about the slow anyway, The Riddler.
Speaker 2: The Riddler, I mean eat Enigma. He was cutting up magazine. Yeah, doing those little notes in that movie. Paul Dano, I guess did a nice version of him. Yes, I actually liked Paul.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Paul was a highlight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I would imagine. He's so good, one of the most talented I just of his generation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Paul dano I love the.
Speaker 1: Lost Culture Cultural Award nominee with his wife.
Speaker 2: With his wife, they did not win.
Speaker 1: That's the incredible Zoe.
Speaker 2: Now the Riddler. Anything else to say about him.
Speaker 1: I have nothing more to say on the Riddler other than stop joking with me. Stop joking playing with me.
Speaker 2: Wait, wasn't an iconic though in the nineties movies when Joker put the question mark on all the bat signals, that was funty. It was really it was. That was Kunti and you had fucking Drew, Drew Barrymore. And who was the other little devil?
Speaker 1: Oh that was the amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh it was Vivica Fox. It was Vivica Fox and Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 1: No, yes, rob Honey, I'll tell you who it was. It was, Oh my god, Debbie Mazar, Debbie Mazar, it was Debbie Mazar. Vivic Fox was in The Batman and Robby. She played like Arnold Schwartzenegger's like.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes, I was like, God, these these women deserve so much better. But like it was, But it was Drew, Debbie Mazar and Vivica and different movies of course, playing like arm candidate, playing like that girl.
Speaker 1: And Drew said afterwards she was like, I had such a crush on Jim Carrey and she won't answer the question, but I think they fucked because guess what. Actors fuck? Okay, it's a real culture number thirty.
Speaker 2: Actors fuck, And there there's no hotter place than that's than a fucking what's it called a trailer? That a trailer? I'm too scared to something about trailer sucks to me. I've never done it. I'm like we know someone that has way, we do know someone that has and that's.
Speaker 1: Why is number seven on top ten Batman Villains Lost Culture number six. Bruce Wayne's trauma. Well, I mean, I think this really speaks to the fact that, like, really our greatest enemy is ourselves.
Speaker 2: That trauma is villainous. Look, it's not his fault. We're not blaming Bruce Wayne for like how things turned out or his relationship in opposition to his trauma. But your trauma is in opposition to you. It is not going to enrich you or help you. It is not on your side. It is against you. You have to fight it.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm literally sitting here and I'm realizing that what Batman is about is about how our lives are informed and dictated by trauma. Because all these villains, like, as a result of what Bruce Wayne's deepest trauma is, he turned into something else to do to fulfill a purpose.
Speaker 2: It would not have been Batman if his parents did not right, if we're not murdered, And he would not have been Batman if he was not wealthy. And that, in a way, you could argue that that wealth is trauma. Wow, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: In a way you can argue that wealth is trauma.
Speaker 2: I feel like you are so right on and you were. I love that you're being dreamingly Curtis about this and saying that it's about trauma.
Speaker 1: It's about trauma. And you know what, the only Batman villain that's in every movie Bruce Wayne's Trauma, Bruce Wayne's Trauma.
Speaker 2: Well you're well, there's another one that's on the list that we'll get to. Yes, there is, just do wait, stay tuned.
Speaker 1: But all this is why Bruce Wayne's Trauma is number six on top ten Batman Villains.
Speaker 2: Lost Culture, number five Catwoman, and we mean Anne Hathaway.
Speaker 1: Of course we'll get to some else.
Speaker 2: The line that I always quote every time she's brought up on this podcast is, of course, as heals hurt, I don't know, kick do you do?
Speaker 1: And I remember when she goes oops oops, oh my god, the shot of her as the maid, when her face turns, oh my god, Boen just came and half the way man. Halthaway is one of our great talents period, and she is forever. She is forever. I mean like it it is what it is like, you know what. I'm so fucking excited for is this movie with her and MICHAELA. Coel Like, it's like, I'm not star y. Yeah, yeah, lesbian movie. You not fucking feed that to me with the biggest spoon in the house was vox Locks queer at all? No?
Speaker 2: I mean, and this is not even vox Locks. It's just like another pop star, Like I think in.
Speaker 1: Terms of accent choice, Yes, I think that what they do.
Speaker 2: Because that's what Natalie was giving.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think that that was one of her queerest performances for sure. Yes, last and not until May December comes out later this year, We're gonna see something else.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you think that movie will get queer? You know what? I'm so upcited about that they're going to push challengers with Zen Day.
Speaker 2: I know that would have saved movies, but I but you know that they want to save Zendaya for press like they want they want her out there.
Speaker 1: He want some day out there for that and June two.
Speaker 2: Which they also passed, they push It's a year she's one of her biggest stars. When people say we said this before, when people say now, oh, they're no movie starts anymore, lies, Zendaya is right there anyway, and that Hathaway is steps away from you, okay.
Speaker 1: And that is why she catwoman and is number five on top ten Batman Villains.
Speaker 2: Lost Culture number four Joker. Wow, would you say this is low placement?
Speaker 1: I would say that this is the lowest placement Joker has ever gotten on a list like this.
Speaker 2: Yes, And we're not afraid to go there.
Speaker 1: Because he's at least number two, because people are at least going to be like, oh my god. And you know what we'll do. We'll say that Joker is number two, so that everyone's like, oh my god, what's number one? So they keep reading and we'll be controversial. It's very rolling Stone, very rolling Stone, let's leave out, but not as rolling Stone as making Joker number four.
Speaker 2: Rolling Stone could never rolling Stone.
Speaker 1: Could never flop like this.
Speaker 2: We're not you think we're flopping. No, I think we're soaring. I think we're flapping our wings.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant to say, flap. Rolling Stone could never flap like that. They can never flap like I mean Joker, Like, come on, he's a Lost Culture Award winner, right to say that.
Speaker 2: But also like as a villain, as a Batman villain, Look, there's already a crime there's already like a crime mob boss, concilier kind of guy. That's Penguin. So it's like you're already kind of like your market share is not totally there yet because you're you're you're, you're bumping with Penguin in a lot of ways. Yeah, And like are you laughing? Are you not laughing like I think he is? But like the way Heath did it, it's like I didn't hear a lot of laughing from Heath, and I kind of laughed. I wanted more laughing, No, I want that's very Matt Rogers laugh.
Speaker 1: You could play that actually kind of was the laugh? I what laugh did I do in this video? I did like a batman villain's laugh.
Speaker 2: Are you if you were offered joker for films?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think I would crush.
Speaker 2: I think you would. That's what I get very Mark Hamill, Very Mark Hamil's joker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you believe? But I think also part of this bit was my laugh was different every time. I remember that was a game move that the laugh was different, because I why would I get you the same laugh? I don't want you to know who I am. I'm here to terrorize Gotham genius.
Speaker 2: Are you not gagged that Mark Hamill can do that?
Speaker 1: I'm gagged by pretty much everything about Mark Hamilla.
Speaker 2: Dagged. I mean Joker, well, I mean, well, like it's it's so first thought, you know, that's all I got.
Speaker 1: It's just too much. And here's what I'll say, all this being said, Joker has the best version of a sugar and spice Artifaca Fox in Harley Quinn and Harley Quinn has to the test of time, and I think Harley Quinn is taking over the Joker. In fact, I think that's going to really be very apparent in Joker.
Speaker 2: I'm not We're not going for what's his face? No, for fuckingin.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, I used to think Joaquin was one of the ones for me, but I mean now I'm at the point where, like, I'm certainly not going for Joaquin. I think I'll be seeing Joker for the one and only Lady Gaga herself.
Speaker 2: I respect Joaquin a great deal. Yeah, that is a man who sticks to his values and is obviously very talented. Say that, but I'm buying a ticket for Gaga.
Speaker 1: I'll be in the audience for Lady Gaga and that is why the Joker is number four on top ten Batman Villains Lost Culture. Number three's privilege.
Speaker 2: The other villain on this list that shows up in Everybatman movie. Mm hmm, the privilege. I remember when I said wealth is trauma? Yeah, I remember that, and how trauma is a villain. That is the transit of property.
Speaker 1: Trauma is a villain. Trauma is God, Oh my god, should should we release a response to Karma called trauma trauma?
Speaker 2: If equals B and B equal see, then equal see. If trauma is a villain and wealth is trauma, then wealth is a villain.
Speaker 1: You are as Kiki Palmer would say, you just ate that.
Speaker 2: I'm on the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm on the floor.
Speaker 2: As Kike, you would say.
Speaker 1: You just ate that because you're so right. And also it's a blinding He often thinks that he One of the things about Bruce Layne is he really doesn't see the people he works with. He is often with Robin discarding, he is not understanding, He is not really mentoring. No, you know what he thinks. Batman thinks just because he put Robin up, like what do you have to complain about your my sidekick and it's like no, no me, no me, know me, Robin.
Speaker 2: Is saying in every single scene, no me. And Batman is I mean, like, you know he doesn't treat the help. Well, that's why only Alfred trusts him. Yeah, but she doesn't know what other opportunities are out there, right. But also it's like that's a huge red flag for me, because if Batman shed his privilege a bit, he would have a staff, he would not have one man.
Speaker 1: Well, they have a sexual relationship, of course, and I'm not gonna I'm not spreading rumors. I'm just calling it like it very much much? Is I mean they have a sexu relationship. These women are beards them, so he doesn't stick with any of them. He has one relationship that's slung in his life, and it's with Alfred. They're having a sexual relationship.
Speaker 2: Regardless. I think Batman's privilege informs his absolute immovable sense of justice. Yeah, and for that, and that's how you get jk rowling wealth and distorted sense of moral values that you think that you believe to be true. You finally said it, Batman is jk Rowling. You finally said it, Okay, And.
Speaker 1: That is why Bruce Wayne's Privilege is number three on top ten Batman Villains Last Culture, number two, Catwoman Michelle. Innumerable are the ways in which this is an iconic performance role and moment and culture.
Speaker 2: A timeless moment because and it really showcases the power of film, because this will reach people at any age. You could beat us and be a little child and watch this movie and go, there's something about this woman. Or you could be like a grown man watching it in hindsight, or you could be a fucking ninety year old woman watching it in the nineties and thinking there's something about her, like there's Michelle transcends time.
Speaker 1: It transcends time. And here's what I'll say, we would not have even wanted to see another version of Catwoman had it not been.
Speaker 2: For Michelle's I'm pointing an agreement. I'm pointing my indexperience.
Speaker 1: And the big problem with cultural history is the fact that there was never a spin off with her. Maybe maybe not, because her place in the culture and in the lore of those movies actually is like kind of cunt that like she never came back again, but we know she still exists. But I'm always a maximalist, and when it comes to more like I'm the person saying big little wise season three, you know what I mean, I just want more and I know I'm saying that's and just like that has proven me wrong here, but like I wanted another Michelle as Catwoman.
Speaker 2: I will never and this this is the supposed speaks to Michelle and every other person who's played her. I will never say no to Selena Kyle. No, and can can we just give it that name?
Speaker 1: Selena Kyle. She was thrown from a building by her boss because she knows secrets.
Speaker 2: And then the kitten she was curious like a cat, curious like a cat, but she landed and then these kittens start nibbling at her fingers. And then she wakes up and is contrast.
Speaker 1: She wakes up in a scene that should have gotten an Oscar nomination and walks around her apartment and she is realizing her behavior was catlike. The cat jumped out. The behavior that she was exhibiting was cat like. The cat jumped out.
Speaker 2: The cat jumped out and never really jump back in, never jump back in, and jumped into our imagination.
Speaker 1: And jumped into history history.
Speaker 2: That is why Catwoman Michelle is number.
Speaker 1: Two on top ten. Batman villains lost Coult number one, number one, poison Ivy. Bet you didn't see that coming, did you? I think they did.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm sure some of these girls, these readers, Katie Publicistminals thought, oh, Harley Quinn number one. No, no, it's poison Ivy specifically Uma, but alliterations are valid.
Speaker 1: Everything that she had to that film and was really the only one in the movie who truly understood the assignment. She was really the only one who said, no, I get what movie we're doing. I love it, and I'm committing to it. Everyone else. You know what, men, men, we should say. I'll say this all respect to Chrystal Donald, all respect.
Speaker 2: I love Chris o'dnald deeply. He was a sexual awakening. I have debased myself for many men who look like him, and oh wow, yeah you know, yeah, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred percent. It was very vivid.
Speaker 2: He looked like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, And it was a long way.
Speaker 2: It fucked me up. Okay, let's keep going.
Speaker 1: The man by dreams look like crystal'donald fuked me up. Hey, fuck me up. That's what kind of interesting interval?
Speaker 2: Absolute me up?
Speaker 1: Hey, fuck me up. Hey, Yes, listen, what I want to say about poison ivy is she once screamed curses and it worked. He were curses.
Speaker 2: And then what's your famous line that you love? As I told Lady Freeze.
Speaker 1: When I pulled her flag, this is a woman show. You know.
Speaker 2: I blamed all the men from understanding the assignment. Alicia didn't get it either.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't get it. That's Alicia looked confused. George looked like he couldn't give a fucking throw it all away. Arnold's was was giving something. It wasn't quite right, but it was something, and it's unforgettable.
Speaker 2: Uma was bullseyed.
Speaker 1: Uma was dead on, Uma was researched. Uma was giving choices. Uma was tonally right on the money. Also, you get the sense that like she was well, she was obviously having fun. But there's a scene where like she realizes something and she goes and I'm just gonna do it for you. She goes, she goes another another another, I kind of clan forget the geriatric bad come join me, my god, it needs tending, I think.
Speaker 2: Is it fair to say? And this is this is why she beat up Michelle Pfeiffer. I think Uma has had a huge impact on you.
Speaker 1: I think as poison Ivy, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of behavioral similarities. That is so I But all this time I thought, and I'm still thinking, that's so Mount Rogers.
Speaker 1: Poison Ivy. For sure, she is a hero to me. When she kissed men, they died, I wish, I wish these just the for each of them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But at that moment went and I remember thinking, damn it. When Chris o'donald takes off his little lip cover.
Speaker 1: Rubber lips, make me immune to your charms or whatever she goes.
Speaker 2: But as a as a kid, I go no. I wanted him to die. I was on her side.
Speaker 1: I want him. Dad, you that says something about you too, that you wanted someone who was like Crystal o'donald to die with your.
Speaker 2: Kiss and then he did not perish.
Speaker 1: She lives still, But wow. I mean also the color story.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, green and pain go together, and red the.
Speaker 1: Red hair snatched curves. If what's good for her, give poison Ivy poison.
Speaker 2: I that the Ivy this Halloween period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see a show live with her in a poison Ivy giche.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she's been told millions of times.
Speaker 1: But you look like poison Ivy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should dress up as Poison Ivy. What every everything, every person with red hairs?
Speaker 1: Feminenomenon? Really what? Poison Ivy was a femininomenon.
Speaker 2: You was a femininomenon.
Speaker 1: That's a real culture number thirty nine. Poison I was a femininomenon.
Speaker 2: She was hot to go, she was her kink was karma, she was dancing up at the Pink Pony Club. She was She is Poison Ivy. Chapel roone and Chapelon is poison Ivy period.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to have that really land with her. Oh this is why Poison Ivy is number one on the top ten Batman Villains, Last Cult, another one in the books.
Speaker 2: Really one. I love these episodes.
Speaker 1: These are the great episodes of our time, and we want to thank everyone for listening to this one. And we end every episode with the song.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no no no no no no rob it rob it?
Speaker 1: Do they do rob it? You were being you just wanted to go to feel scene, which is all he wants. Bye bye,