Speaker 1: Hi, I'm George Norian. Welcome to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. Like us on Facebook, tell your friends and share us with everyone. This is an exciting new network that will feature podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Now, please sit back and enjoy Dark Becomes Light with Heidi Hollis.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Doctor Comes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coach to Coast they Am he'd our normal podcast network. Welcome to my show. Remember each week this is the place you go to when you want to learn the latest on anything out of the ordinary. I want you to go to my main website, which is Heidihollis dot com and tell me your stories. Tell me what's on your mind. I don't care if Bigfoot it's given you attitude. You just tell me and we will address here on this program. And don't forget to follow me on social media at one Heidi House on most social media. You know, today's going to be a little bit different because I got a special guest today. So I'm going to jump right on into this interview with Melissa Tittle, who is an investigative journalist in ancient civilizations, sci fi, and the science fields. But she also produces content with some of the biggest names in that space and and TV shows for several major networks. So I'd like to welcome Melissa Tittle to the show. It's so great to have you on here. How are you doing good?
Speaker 4: So awesome to be here. I'd love Coast to coast. We were talking before we started recording Girl Power.
Speaker 3: Yeah yes, oh man man, I mean it's really refreshing in all honesty, and you know, statistically speaking, whenever I look at the numbers of who listens to these types of radio shows, it's mostly women. So heck, yes, we got to represent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not enough of us, no no.
Speaker 3: So i'man kudos to you and you are crazy busy but I don't think I've ever seen I mean, somebody just have their hands with so many different arenas and I'm absolutely impressed, and I'm like, I have got to talk to this lady. I've gotta talk to her.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: And I actually had a dream I was supposed to reach out to you. Now that was weird.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, I want to know about that.
Speaker 3: That was weird. Well I have to tell you later, okay, But yeah, it was crazy. I was like, okay, you know, I'm like, I'll reach out to her. So, yeah, this is really as humbling and it's an honored heavy on the program. I always like to get into what got somebody to look into such a topic. I mean, you're an investigative journalist into ancient civilizations, so how how did this come to be?
Speaker 4: I have been interested in anything that was unsolvable mysterious, I'd say, even ancient ancient Egyptian stuff since I was like five or six. You know, like that you know that thing where you go and someone tells you how to pass life. Like my mom caught me writing what now I would say our higher glyphs like on the wall, and I was like seven or eight years old. What we don't know what that means, so we're just gonna not put that on the wall.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So there's just like a part of me that always knew that whatever I was experiencing and what the adults were experiencing and what was around me wasn't all that was there. And it's so just always anything that I could get my hands on, whether it was a book or it was a movie, or somebody was really interesting that was talking about something, I was into it because I just knew that there was something beyond what was happening.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. And so you're weirder than I thought.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, half weird card.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, it's like you know, that just makes me feel even more like a soul sister. This is awesome, I'm thinking this. So I mean, but when people, I mean, as a child, especially when you go treading off into these corners that are not really popular, parents do get freaked out. They do try to correct you. I know, I get the emails from children even and parents who are just befuddled on what the heck to do. I mean, how did your parents, what did they do? Did they try to nurture or push you away from I mean, what was that process.
Speaker 4: We had a pretty open We had pretty open conversations about all sorts of stuff. I think my parents are really interested in seeing how we thought about life. We would talk about weird stuff all the time. Yeah, you know, I grew up in a household where we did go to church, so we were considered Christian, but my parents from an early age taught us about every religion. And so when I left the house I went to college, I was weirded out that, like people were in these camps of only believing in this one way of doing things, because it was odd to me because because I learned so much about other people's stuff that I was so befuddled on the idea that people get trapped in their own tiny little belief systems. So talking about aliens and ghosts, this was like a normal conversation around the dinner table.
Speaker 3: Oh you're lucky, man, you were so lucky, because that is not the experience. I mean, you know that it's not the experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's definitely not normal.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: My mom was definitely a little bit more reserved, and that wasn't really her favorite conversation. But my dad was in the air Force and it was his favorite conversation. He yeah, he didn't necessarily have any experiences while he served, but my grandfather did. In fact, the day that, oh my god, I'm going to forget the name of the base and I can't believe I'm forgetting the day that my dad was born. I think it was on McKinley Air Force Base, which was in Washington, the state of Washington. There was a UFO sighting, like if they saved the newspaper of like it was nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so that's like we talked about that stuff in my family and it was it was just just was normal, I guess.
Speaker 3: But now you know the pattern because I've heard this pattern when it comes to kids of military guys. My dad was Air Force as well. And it's like, oh, I don't think this is a coincidence that you happen to look into these topics. I mean, you know that connection. So do you think that's just you know, happenstance or what.
Speaker 4: It could be. I mean, I've definitely covered a lot of stories. There is a pattern with the Air Force being more tied to these extraterrestrial experiences and families and definitely generations of alien contact within Air Force families. Yeah, yes, I've definitely covered a lot of that. I try not to make it personal. I have not personally had an alien experience. I've never seen a craft. I definitely feel a lot of things and I sense things, but I haven't necessarily had the experience that I interview people on, which is you know, they're coming to them at night and taking them and abducting them and communicating with them that way. I haven't had those experiences, but I've definitely had a lot of supernatural experiences kind of navigating the unseen world.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh, so we do have to go there? You know that now, Melissa, Right, you cannot just drop that little hoppotato and just say, oh, yeah, so that happened. No, let's go there. So what on earth? What did you experience? Like what took place?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just not as sexy as having physical evidence within this third dimensional reality. I saw something, something, something did this, or it's just that I have been places, or I'll get visions about things and I can see, I can see, I can see what's happening there on another existence, But it's not that I can it's not like I can see when people say I can see they're referring to, and what we're thinking in our head is that they physically saw something come into the room and do something. I can sense it so much that it makes me uncomfortable. But being a journalist, I don't necessarily want to call it a name or a thing or is it bad? Is it good? What does it feel like? Is it a demon to come from this race or this alien race? Like? I just have had so many of those experiences that I just know that there's something beyond this plane of existence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of things. Yeah, there's something that connects us to be able to have these types of experiences. I mean it, it just makes sense. I mean, you know, how are people being able to be trained and like remote viewing unless there's something we can tap into, right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean for me most of because obviously I love going to ancient sites. I really go into it there. If I walk into someone's house or I'm at a place, I actually don't want to interact with whatever's there. The only thing I want is out. I'm trying to exist in this third dimensional reality. But when I go to some of these ancient sites. I really want to know because I'm there to know that takes me down a rabbit hole. I had a really crazy experience in a temple in Egypt, actually where I was actually on a trip with Graham Hancock. We were doing a scout for a TV show. I was there with his wife, and we had a guide with us. We had an archaeologist, Egyptian archaeologist with us, and we were going to the Temple of Gendera Hathor's temple, and I'd been wanting to go there. This is several years ago. I've been wanting to go there forever since I can remember. I had been like picturing those walls, the beautiful walls and all the paintings and everything, so we can get there. It's August. It's hot as balls. It's just it's just awful, like awful hot. It's beyond and I don't even care. I'm so super excited. And I you know, we were we were doing a walk through of what you know, we wanted to shoot with grim but I really needed some time alone because I wanted to go off and kind of just you know, it's it's a big temple, but it's not that big it's got a Holy of Holies in the middle, if anybody's been there, and it's got thirteen rooms around it, and it's big, but it's not like massive. It's you can find someone in a second, you know, And it's also echoes you can just scream their name. So here, I was walking around by myself in the thirteen rooms, and they all look the same if you can't read higher glyphs, and I can't necessarily read higherg glyphs. So but one room just drew me in. So I went into that room. You know, I just think I've been gone for like ten minutes maybe walking around, you know, and something made me drawn to this one part of a wall in that room, and I put my hands above my head in this spot on the wall, and then I put my forehead in between it. And when that happened, I felt every single emotion human emotion at the same time, like love, hate, sadness, joy, like shu, you know, like every think of every emotion at once. Like it was so intense, and I like took my head off and I was like, oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: And just at that moment in time, the argall just came in and he saw me and he was like, hey, where have you been? And I'm like, oh, I was just walking around, you know, no big deal. He's like, you've been gone for two hours.
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 4: And I was like what And they're like, we've been yelling your name and like I said, one, there's no there's hardly anybody in the temple because it's super hot, it's August. It's not like there's that many people at that moment of time. It's not that big. So I don't know where I went.
Speaker 5: But I don't time he said.
Speaker 4: He said, do you can you read how books? And I said no, and he's like deep, it's says here, what's your hands here to receive the goddess?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, hold on. We got to stop it right there because we got to get to our next break. You guys, you are listening to Dark Becomes Light with Me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. So I have Melissa Tiddle and my goodness, this is incredible. You had the experience of a lifetime. It sounds like where you It's almost like you transported. I mean, please do finish the story. You're inside of this temple in Egypt, and you thought you were going for just ten minutes and you're gone for two hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, missing time, so number one missing time, some weird download and everything was fine, except I was kind of blown away by that experience. So about two of this kept happening for about two weeks. After this experience, I left Egypt. I came back home, and I was having dreams about the temple. It was so real like, and in my dream I would stare at one part of the wall like obsess about it until I would know all the symbols, and I would call the archaeologists. I'm like, okay, there's this corner and then it has this and it was there and I'm like where is it And he's like, okay, it's in this room, and I'm like, what does it say? And I would be in the middle of like a meeting, and I would have all that that feeling of all that energy come through my body just randomly. And it happened for about two weeks after and then it kind of faded away, probably because I'm in a whole different receiving mode, if you will. I'm back into my normal human reality in Egypt, you know, open mindedly diving into some of this deeper stuff. So that stayed with me because that really set me on the path of this movie that I just finished, which is called Code twelve, which is a kind of understanding that there is there's several codes on this planet, and I think that there's one that allows us to leave this current existence. That doesn't mean go to another planet, that means kind of be able to escape the trap the suffering that we have. And so yeah, that just set me out of a journey. I just was like the.
Speaker 3: Hieroglyph said something along those lines too, You're saying, yeah.
Speaker 4: There's I mean, just to get a little precursor about the movie, there's the explanation of the matrix and the simulation, and we do talk about that. We do have a lot of mathematical codes and stuff that we bring up that I think that are different that I haven't seen. I've been writing about this stuff for a long time, so I do know the stuff that people have been saying for the last couple of years and the last ten years. But I also think that there is something that has overlooked and that that there's another frequency existing at the same time that if you tap into it, you can Actually I'm trying to use my words correctly because I'm sure people that are into their spiritual journey. I don't want to offend anybody on whatever, wherever they're at or whatever they're doing. But it's almost as if you can stay where you are but tap into something so divine that takes you out of the simulation completely without you ever leaving your moment in time. It's just that your spirit is somewhere else, but your body and your existence and the people around you or whatever's happening is still there. It's just you're experiencing something on a completely different level. And I think that spiritual texts and these ancient codes and these temples, whether they're in Egypt or all over the world, they have this understanding and it's beyond speaking to the gods. It's it's learning how to become one in that frequency.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fascinating. And do you think that that's what happens when people cross over? They leave this husk of a body behind and they just tap into the everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I mean I don't know for certain, but I can say that based on the evidence that people have had near death experiences and.
Speaker 4: Definitely, you know, the thing is, I can't say for certain anything, but what I can say as a journalist is that I try to gather patterns of In this instance, I'm comparing all different ancient texts and their belief in belief in the afterlife or something higher or gods and goddesses or any of that. And I think that that that a term everything is nothing and nothing is everything is really what they're trying to show us is that everything around you is real, but then it's not. And and that's what is so expansive about the universe.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And it's we get caught in it being everything or nothing, where it's it's the same at this it's happening at the same time. That's it's complicated, but but it's really how quantum physics works. It's it's how the universe propagates itself. It's it's just that we get wrapped up in our emotional bodies in this existence and me being a human, I'm saying that and being a hypocrite at the same time. Of course I do that because we're here to experience stuff. But at any moment in time, we can tap into the vastness of the universe because we are that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not that absolutely makes sense. It's like a part of the whole. I mean, there's uh. I think that even when it comes to our differences, we should be dropping those and look more to what we have in common, you know, and and open up the floodgates of love because it does connect us and you know, can you getting into the more spiritual elements. It's it's absolutely important if we are to reach the next level. Like you know, you have looked into so many different things, and you're so aware of so many different topics and have met some of the biggest names and these odd fields. I mean, yeah, it's fun. Do you do you see or hear or feel a consistent vibe where everybody's aiming for.
Speaker 4: I mean no, I think it changes. It's weird. It's it's it's like the like the morphogenic field either gets dropped in with something new everybody has to focus on or and then for a while everybody's directing that they're like putting that out there, you know, talking about this stuff. I mean, I mean the idea of the simulation. The matrix seemed this whole concept seems to be heating up, like it's just like this this thing that just everyone The matrix was just the name of a movie and then it became a thing. But I think that I always I always think when everybody's looking in one direction, which is important, who are the randoms looking in a different direction? I want to know what they're looking at. I don't even care how crazy it is. So I had a question somebody asked me on a panel once. They said, well, how do you know if someone's telling the truth? And I'm like, well, how do you know anybody's telling the truth? No one really knows the truth. They only know pieces of it. So what part of that person's story is is has a has a has a piece of like the bigger truth which we're all trying to figure out. And so for me, it doesn't matter how crazy the story is. There's there's something in that story that there's a nugget that connects all the other stories. So I don't know. I like every time that there's like one direction everyone's looking like everyone's waiting for the Pentagon to drop these you know, they're going to come and say Aliens are real. I'm like, Okay, who are the five people saying? Something else is happening?
Speaker 3: That's where you're looking, that's where you're going. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, what else is going on over there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in a Google universe too. It's like, if there's a topic of the day, it seems to be reflected in the television programs, and you know, it's the same rehash stories over and over again. I'm like, my goodness. You know, I ran a UFO group for fifteen years, and I mean in one one meeting, I think I had more conversation and more interesting topics. And what I see in some of these programs these.
Speaker 4: Days, yeah, yeah, they just can't get over Uh you know, there's there's I mean, it's changing, you know, I can say from a mainstream as a mainstream producer, I've produced for almost every major network before I became to Gaya as head of Content. I'm no longer there, but and you know, even Ancient Aliens was like a risk. That show the first season which I was involved in was six episodes, that's all they would green light. It was a total risk because there was not one show like that that was coming out and saying, you know it, you know, it's Aliens and all this rich stuff happened, it's Aliens, and but that but that it was odd that that, you know, that executive at the History Channel took a big risk and the Six Steps did so well. They just green light the greenlit another thirteen and then they just never ended. We're like, there's a season twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I left after season five, but so that was like the only thing and that was the only show in the game, right, But but now you have like even I was surprised of the show that they asked me to host or co host UFO Witness. I was surprised on the amount of topics we covered. We covered like alien races. I mean that's stuff that like Gaya does. But but I mean the producers I love them, they're awesome, but they didn't necessarily not in the space so they were they came up with all these things about like what all the races were doing. You know, they're like Syrians fly triangle ships and like no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, oh man, you know because they because in their minds, the beans have to have their own ship, you know, like the circular ones. And I'm like, no, that's just you're totally making that up like that. There's no one in the space that believes that.
Speaker 3: You know, so you you were you were there to make sure that what you understood in the arena to be factual. I mean, because there's there's a lot of us out here who are very aware and very keen to who's experiencing what and why and what the beings look like. So that's awesome that you stood there at the gates and said, no, it goes this way.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I couldn't stop all of the uh you know, writing because it wasn't I wasn't producing the show, you know, it was talent but on camera, but the but I was surprised. Like we did experiments with a guy who who said that he could he was able to be in contact with an alien ship that he had an experience with, and he could in his mind he could get there, he could be back in the ship he was. He was getting communication with him, and we hooked him up to all these electrodes and everything, and I thought, oh my god, this is so great. This is main stream TV.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: So I think there's it's definitely changing. But but I did a talk on this at Roswell the Roswell New Mexico Festival and I and I said, you know, everyone wants to know who's like, what's the agenda? And the thing is is like, there's not just one agenda. You have to with what's keeping the most of your attention? Is it fear? Is it because you want the truth? Is it because you're curious? You know, all of that drives money in the system, So you're if you're if if then the entertainment if people want to blame the entertainment industry, but they're feeding off of people wanting to feel something when they watch an alien show.
Speaker 3: Now that so we got to get to our next break. You guys, you are listening to Darkly Comes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am there are a normal podcast network. We'll be right back. Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to coast, AM, you're a normal podcast network. We are having a girlfriend chat here with Melissa Tittle and there's no slowing us down. I mean, my goodness. I love the fact that again you ancient aliens. I mean, like that is literally history. I mean that's like historic stuff right there. And you're the first, I mean the beginning. And I'm from the start, so I didn't know you started from the start like that. That's that's amazing. I knew you were a part of it. But hot doc, So I mean, when you're you're diving into these things, you know, I think it's uh, it's fantastic that you had that backing that you did first coming up as a kid and then you know, going professionally into this stuff without baton and I like, I got this. Oh, I know we're going. I mean, I think that's half the battle in getting a really good show is having somebody like you, and that's rare those people that have the interest. But like you were born for this.
Speaker 4: And all this weirdness. I was like, Okay, let's do this.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. And to be a lady in this look being like myself in this it's not easy.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh, it is not easy. It's so funny because you know, I don't think that enough. You know, women's voices are respected in the space of being like a researcher, investigative journalist. A lot of men it's almost as if like the conscious community has not caught up with the rest of the world and that sort of equality and equality. I'm not saying, oh, because women and men are the same or any of that, but the most important thing about how both men and women in any profession or doing anything is that it's always going to be a different perspective, and that different perspective lends itself to finding new truths and whatever that is. It could be bird investigations or UFO investigations, it doesn't matter where it is. It's just it's like, if everybody's interested in what the truth is, then I think that there needs to be more of these different kinds of voices in that space so that we can start to look at things a little bit different. We're just otherwise, we're just going around the same circle, like the trajectory, the craft and the thing, and it's like, okay, that's all important, but like there's got to be something else going on.
Speaker 3: As well, even the diverse voices. I mean, you know, I'm wrapped all in one here, and it's like I have literally in the past, I'm not kidding, you had producers contact me and say, wow, you know so much. Well, yeah, I kind of named and defined and you know, let people know about these two topics. Yeah, well, we can't have a woman lead. Can you teach a guy everything?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Good? Yeah, it's like what you know, it is a crazy world out there. It's like, yeah, let's not reflect what the world looks like. You know, let's make it all guys show you know, it's it's weird and I never could understand it. I'm like, you know, this is a real world. There's a lot of different people who have experienced a lot of things and getting, like you said, their voices out, their perspectives out. I think it it really highlights, uh and encompasses so much because there's cultural differences. There's different belief systems, you know, and different approaches. You know, us ladies, we want to we want to understand and feel it out. Guys want to measure things so.
Speaker 4: Right, and then we need both right, we do.
Speaker 3: We need that balance, We need that balance and uh, you know. So, I'm just I'm thrilled to know you have been out there and you have been doing it. Now you're in front of the camera doing it too. I mean, tell us about some of these programs that that you've been hosting. I mean, where are you going with this?
Speaker 4: I don't know where I'm going with it, but I'm definitely going into fields and dark spaces and looking for stuff that is that's where they keep sending me. Yeah. So I co hosted with Ben Hansen a series called UFO Witness and we that aired earlier this year, and that was awesome. That was definitely an experience and we have some cool Like I said, I thought they pushed the boundaries a lot further than some of these other shows that I've been And even a year before that, we did Invasion I did. I co hosted Hudson Invasion, which is all about what's been going on the Hudson Valley since the eighties, which is lots of UFO activity, abductions, strange lights in the sky, missing time. Hudson Valley is just a hot spot.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, what on earth is causing all of that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What do you feel that is.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know. I mean, there's all I got into a big investigative rabbit hole, but the producers didn't really think it was sexy. You know, it might not have been. But there's a actual a very diverse amount of vegetation and animal life that was reported by the USGS and several government papers that I found from I don't know, early two thousands. One was written in the late seventies, and they've been studying this this it's just unique the way that the vegetation grows and the animal life there. Also there's definitely a lot of unique properties of rock, not just granted, there's all sorts of different kinds of ancient rock and layers of it. You know that could be. That's always a factor when you're looking into some of these UFO stories because you're thinking, Okay, well, what would make this if this is a portal and all sorts of weird stuff is happening, bigfoot cryptos, you know that kind of thing. Is it if it's a portal? Is it because of the makeup of the rock, And there is definitely that going on there. But it's just a hot spot, and it's to the point where like I've been. There's so much Like that's my second show there investigating that. My fiance was like, Hey, do you want to like go up to Hudson Valley and get a cabin? And I'm like, hell no, no, no, no, no, I will not. Do you know what happened to Willy Driver. I'm not. That's not happening to me.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's crazy. And it's true. You know, like a lot of people are like, oh, I want to go out and to this grave site and do some grave rubbings. I'm like, are you kidding me? No, that is not an.
Speaker 4: Adventure, especially if it's high activity.
Speaker 5: But yeah.
Speaker 4: I also did the Whitley Streaber special that they did on Discovery Plus called the Visitors, and it was we went back to the actual cabin that he had his experience and that's where we shot and uh, you know, he got he came back to see it after all this time, and it's pretty emotional for him and oh, I bet yeah, it was. It's a pretty you know. I was talking to some of the locals, you know, off camera about the area and it's been like a sacred area to the Native Americans and they found burial sites there, So it's kind of like, again, we're dealing with some kind of portal on top of a portal, so you have all of Hudson Valley and then where Whitley's house was some other kind of portals.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, So he didn't have a fighting chance, that's what you're saying. No, it's wild to me. You know, when neighbors start talking and realizing they're all experiencing similar things. And I mean, I know you've heard of mass abductions. I've met people who have been involved in and it's like why, you know, why this area? What's calling it? And it's like it has to be something like that, like there there's something with the land, there's something with an energy field. I mean, uh, there's there's so many different elements. And you know, there's something to be said to about some of these people who have experienced aliens and are able to recall. Like I'm sure you've heard these conversations with people who have been hypnotically regressed and they're they're experiencing their their alien abduction and whatnot, and they and the being starts talking through them instead of them recalling what took place, and and there's this like element where they they had an agreement with these beings, like they remember this and that connection. I mean, what are your thoughts about that when you've come across these stories.
Speaker 4: About the beans they all experience.
Speaker 3: Sure, is that realize that connection, like they are the reason for calling these you know, activity to a certain area. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that was when we were in Hudson Valley. We spent a lot of time in one house because it's it was kind of it felt like a train station for all sorts of activity in one house. And it was so crazy to me because these people wouldn't leave and they'd been there, like generations have been there, and they like you know, they even have like a bed that they all sleep on when things get too crazy in the house, Like that's how haunted aliens. You know, weird stuff is happening there, right, that's amazing. But I but when after being there, I thought to myself, I feel that the actual people in this house are the conduit. Somehow they're them being there. And I don't know if it gets into the DNA conversation, that's a whole nother ball of wax, but it could be that could be part of that equation. They're they're them as DNA or whoever they are are the conduit for the things to pass through. And so when you're in places that are thinner than others and you are somehow a conduit, then they want to use you to come through. And I really felt that if those people left that house, those experiences won't happen anymore. They would be gone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean it just it seems to be definitely a parent. So I'm like, you're talking about Hudson Valley and Whitley Streemer, and it's like, well, would it have occurred to him no matter where he lived, you know, because he is quite unique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he did move, he had he you know, in his in his uh you had to leave that original cabin and he went to a different cabin, and he did have some experiences. Again, it could be a place that's thin to have those experiences, and people might be I'm sure you experiences all the time. I mean I feel that there's certain people that have experiences all the time, and then when other people are with them they see these experiences too. No. Yes, kind of feel that there is there's people that are are specific conduits for certain frequencies right right.
Speaker 3: And it's like, what did he bring it to that whole valley?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do no, no, no, it has been going on very very last I think, you know, I don't know what happened in the eighties. I mean in the eighties there was a Special Forces base and some top secret stuff. I think just it's in Hudson Valley. It's an hour north of one of the biggest hotspots. It's in Hudson Valley. And and you know, my dad brought it up to me when I was going there, and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's interesting, you know, and one was the most active, he said, the eighties. And I'm like, hmmm, right, are we dealing with an alien interaction or are we dealing with some kind of top secret project?
Speaker 4: You know, maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 3: Oh. I wouldn't put it past anybody, to be honest, But I mean, it's it's weird. It's like people get called to areas too. I've known that there are certain areas, you know, Ureka Springs is one of them, people moving there spontaneously for you know, no good reason. But we're going to get to our next break. You guys, you are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Stick around, We'll be right back. Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We are speaking with the awesome Melissa Tittle and my goodness, you know we're talking about Code twelve and I want people to get the opportunity to go out to some of these festivals and watch it and check it out. So how can they do that?
Speaker 4: So if you go to all the website for the movie, it's Coach fledthemovie dot com and subscribe, you'll get pre content the stuff that didn't make the movie on all sorts of weird patternistic stuff that we've discovered with the idea of the world living in some kind of simulation, and ancient texts and all sorts of interviews from all sorts of people that if you're into ancient stuff, that you will know and they'll definitely be a listing of where you can watch a movie and then hopefully on mainstream soon.
Speaker 3: Awesome, you know, I got to ask you with all the disclosure that's going on, and you know, there's a lot of controversy. People are saying it's going to be a false flag with aliens invading and everybody beware, you know, and a lot of people aren't going to buy it, and they're trying to prep each other to not buy it. And you know, there's all these x you know, so called ex government people who just so happen to be in charge of disseminating this information, and so there's that conflict too. And it's like and I always say, you know, the government for such a long time has not been very kind to people who have reported seeing these things, and I have a hard time believing the kindness of their heart. They just decided to Oh shucks, we're just going to tell you we've been looking into this. You know, how do you feel about some of this controversy that that's been going on, because it's it's frustrating for those of us who've been out there, you know, working hard, and you know, just it's UFOs Nope, but it's UAPs. Well hold on, there's a difference, like, hold on, I've been harassed for talking about this friends might have been harassed talking about this, and you know, where do you sit and how do you feel about it?
Speaker 4: Well? I think that everything has a motivation, and so you know what would be the motivation of coming out and saying, hey, we've been looking into this. Well, we're coming to an age now where information is just so fast, Like it's not like the fifties or even the eighties or even the nineties or they're early two thousands, Like you can find stuff anywhere. And you know what I tell people, you know I haven't worked in mainstream for a really long time, is that it's the same thing with Washington. Like if you're not buying, they're not selling. If more people are like no, they're real, then like why would they keep talking about it? Like the consensus isn't Like it would just be like is that person talking? They had to be they had to do something, They had to like give something because more people are just not buying it, It just doesn't make any sense. They can't convince anybody otherwise. There's always going to be those people that don't believe and they don't want to, but there's too many people that are like no, not not buying it, and so, but then what happens is that becomes wrapped up in a political agenda because they don't want it to get too far. They don't want people to have too much power over that narrative of just getting the truth. They want to wrap it up into a political agenda. So now you have conversations with people who might be open minded, but don't want to be open minded because then that means they might be part of a political party because they're now talking about aliens, which is the whole point, so that it can't just be an open conversation about hey, could there be life outside of what we know as humanity? And so that's all agendas. That's why it's like, so I think that the pressure that humans are putting on to on the establishments to be like, no, it's not working for us is good. That's how you find you find answers. I think that's the only way I can really try to explain that. I know all those stories too. And there's definitely people who have been harassed and to be quiet and now they're like, no, come and tell us. I mean, you know there's two things going on that they do on intel. I mean, what if it's not extraterrestrial or you know, it could be a spy situation and they want to know about it. But I think that everybody needs to really put the power into the people. What is it that we think, like, what is it believe? And from there dictates where this alien conversation goes. Not if the president stands at the podium and says, yeah, they're they've been they're here, they've been here for a long time, and everybody goes, I knew it, you know, I guarantee still a population of people would not believe it's true.
Speaker 3: So oh oh, that's just so true. I had a friend was like, I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. A big mothership came over her head. My friend totally ratted her out and like it took out all the power when it went over Heidie, and she said, well, I don't believe my own eyes.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 3: I'm just done. I'm like, you know, I think also there's this inner conflict. You know, for so many centuries, the church ruled the rule of thought, you know it, you know, you went by these certain rules, and there's a lot of people that really feel divided on their faith and they're being aliens, and I'm like, look, I can have my faith and still no aliens exist. And but I under stand these conversations and these different religious temples. You know, it's it's been conflicting. But who has the most powerful observatories in the world, a Vatican. When we're looking at you know, they know what's out there. You know it's enough is enough, and it's time to just be honest. We have connections out there in the universe. And how do you think people would would accept that that do have these hardcore religious beliefs.
Speaker 4: Well, I have another project I'm working on, and so this kind of to dips into those toes a little bit. They won't give I can't give away everything, but I will say that I think that we really need to we really need to go into why humans must explore something they can't see. That's number one. Number two, whoever controls the conversation of the supernatural is in control of the hearts and the minds and the hopes the hope of humans, right, because we can't solve that everything. We have all this technology and we're still like, why did that one thing happen to me that was so weird?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe you can ask chat GPT and they can tell you and you'll be like a person with that answer. The thing is is that there's always going to be room for someone to come in and say, I understand exactly what's happening in the supernatural. And when I say supernatural, I'm just saying beyond the veil that we can't see physically with all of our sixth senses, and that organization, that person, you know, then it turns into religion or whatever is the gatekeeper between between that, and we listen to that because we want to be close to what that is. And that is the thing that we can't understand that intrigues us, that that gets us up in the morning and thinking, oh my god, what if that happens good and bad? Right? And this is since the beginning of time. This is this is when first humans got together and created tribes. Is it the one person who could read the supernatural, who could intuitive figure out what was going to happen and when it was going to rain and all that. This was the beginning of this trajectory of where we have all these different beliefs in religion and thought processes. So the alien conversation is that conversation. And so when we're thinking about agendas, and you know who's control of it, whether it's the Vatican right with the biggest they're like, okay, well, if the aliens are coming here, we're going to totally take over that conversation because we're gonna have the biggest observatory ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, the government leading away and saying, hey, you know, we found all this stuff like they're coming out, They're like, no, no, no, no, We've got this under control. We've been investigating it, you know. So be aware of that. Whoever owns the conversation of supernatural owns the tension of humans because this is an important thing. Whether you believe in aliens or not, it's still the element of the supernatural.
Speaker 3: It is absolutely coming. And yeah, I think there are people and institutions putting themselves in that space, like you're saying, you know, to be that bridge for them to interpret what are we looking at? Well, that is a craft, you know, and what who's flying it? Well, those are our space brothers and sisters. Oh man, you know, it's it's been.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Melissa Tidle, I want to thank you so much for coming on the show. How how can people see all the different projects that you've been involved with and what's what's on your site there?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thanks for asking. I'm really not good at social media. I look at some of these people that have just one show out and there, and they're really good at social media, and I'm terrible, so terrible about talking about myself. So thank you for inviting me to talk about myself.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, yeah, so are you kidding me? I was like, and you have a graphic novel. I'm like, okay, cartoonist here, can you tell us briefly, how the heck and why the heck did you go there and doing a graphic novel? It looks amazing, by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hold on a long conversation, but I'll make a short I had I was living in Venice Beach at the time, and I was biking home from like I get together, and I was looking up at the stars and I had this whole download of this like situation that happened during the Vietnam War. But these alien hybrids crash landed in the jungle and they looked human and they had their whole mission was to create more chaos within the you know, not just the war in Vietnam, but definitely to create chaos within the higher rankings of just society. And this is during the sixties and beginnings of the seventies, when obviously there was this huge influx of thought process. All of a sudden, you know, you went from the fifties, everybody was living in a pink house and doing everything they're supposed to and listening to the government, and then all of a sudden, it was just an explosion of like people just doing whatever. There's no they're thinking differently, and so it was this whole kind of alien, highbred thing connected to Andromeda. Like it was insane.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that sounds amazing. Wow. Well, hey, you guys go check out Melissa Tittle dot com and hathor at studios dot com and learn more about all of her projects. Thank you so much once again for coming on the show today, Melissa.
Speaker 4: Yay, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well we have come to the bottom of another excellent program. I want to remind you guys to go to my main website, which is Heidihollis dot com or Shadowfolks dot com and check out my paranormal comic strip at Theoutlanders dot com. Don't forget to follow me on social media that is TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter at one Heidi Hollis and also at the Outlanders Comics. You know, this has been just so insightful and I really enjoyed the conversation. I did to think Melissa Tittle once again for coming on the program. I also want to remind you to go to Facebook and join my groups. I have paranormal Pledges for anybody that has experienced anything out of the ordinary that just wants to talk about it. And then there is shadow People in the hat Man Experiencer that is for everybody that's dealing with these odd things or wants to learn more about them. And then I have faith the other F word, m hmm. That's about the topic of faith, because it's rather important in the face of some of the things that we are facing out here when it comes to especially shadow people in hat Man. Gotta arm up, you know what I'm saying. Who you guys, I enjoyed this. I hope that you get a chance go over to iHeartRadio and find this program wherever you listen to your podcast and subscribe and tell us what you think of the show. All right, you guys man, you have been listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on iHeart Radio and Coccode. They am care a normal podcast network. We'll see you next time. Stay say for everybody good.
Speaker 2: Fine, Well, if you liked this edition of Dark Becomes Light, wait till you hear the next one. You've been listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network.