Speaker 1: Welcome. It is Vernict with center, Ted Kruz, Ben Ferguson with you, and uh, we got a country to say. I am under the weather. So if I sound a little bit lower key, I want you to know why, Senator you're beating me today.
Speaker 2: You're somewhat under the weather. But I think you've got more energy than I do. Well, I think that's probably right. But but but hopefully neither of us cough cough up along and we can we can talk about the great things that that that that are happening in this country, that are are really threatening our nation, and and that gives you reason to fight even when you may not feel great.
Speaker 1: Amen to that. We've got a very interesting subject that has popped up, and that deals with Kamala Harris. Well, that's right.
Speaker 2: Kamala's radical past keeps coming back to haunt her. She's trying to run a presidential campaign pretending not to be a radical leftist, and the problem is truth keeps getting in the way. We now have video and audio of her at a rally chanting down with deportation and amazingly doing it right next to discredited hustler Jesse Smolette, and they're chatting with the whole mob. Up with education, down with deportation. It's really quite remarkable. We're going to talk about that. We're also going to talk about a story unlike any I've ever seen before, which is Ukraine's president Zelenski came to Pennsylvania and is essentially campaigning for Kamala Harris and he's attacking Donald Trump and JD. Vance. It is shocking. I do not recall ever seeing a foreign leader do this. It's infuriating. We're going to talk about that too. And finally, we're going to talk about a hearing yesterday in the Senate Judiciary Committee where the Senate Democrats once again are attacking the US Supreme Court. And this hearing was all about the Supreme Court's decision on presidential immunity, and they're trying to wrongly convince the voters that it's some sort of outrageous decision that allows Trump to do whatever he wants. That is a lie. We're going to talk about that hearing and what the actual truth is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very interesting to see that to take place there, and we'll chat about that in a moment. I want to tell you real quick about Ammo squared. Ammo squared is amazing. If you love to shoot, you're gonna love what I'm about to tell you about Amo squared because it is the easiest way to stock up on ammunition at a great price and never have to worry about not being able to find Ammo. Ever, again, there were a lot of people during COVID where you couldn't find Amo and the price of Ammo went through the roof. Ammo Squared helps ensure that you have Ammo when you need it, and it's an automatic approach to purchasing Ammo on any budget. It's simple. You pick your calibers, you set your budget, you select a shipping trigger, and that's it. Your Ammo grows slowly over time. And here's the other big perk for me. It's stored for free as it builds up, and then it's shipped with a click of a button or automatically on your schedule whatever you want to do. Now, unlike a traditional subscription service, you aren't forced into a set budget or a monthly shipment. You decide your budget and chang any time you want to, and you schedule when you want your AMMO to arrive. Ammo squared also offers nearly seventy different caliber options. So maybe you have a hard time finding unique calibers for your collection. Not anymore with Amo squared, and each shipment can take a carefully curated mix of factory new ammunition from brands that you know and love. It's budget friendly, customizable, buy as little as a few dollars a month, and use costs dollar averaging to your advantage. Now, if you ever want to trade out a caliber, maybe you switch firearms, not a problem. You can trade it back in for another caliber. And if prices go through the roof and you ever want to sell your AMMO back, you can do it for big profits. There's no minimum to buy, no memberships needed, and no extra fees. Customers can buy AMMO on a small budget and watch it grow. Sign up today and I'm gonna give you free AMMO in your account amosquared dot com slash ben ammosquared dot com slash bend today and you're gonna get free AMMO in your account. So center if you go back, and it's amazing how many of these video start to surface here and the media clearly isn't doing their job. You've got this video and it's Kamala Harris. She's straight up out there, she's very proud of it, shouting she's down, she's not down with deportations at this rally. And when you see this resurface video of her protesting against deporting migrants with a disgraced celebrity, you go, man, I wonder how long the media had this and they decide to sit on it.
Speaker 2: Well clearly that they don't want people to see it, and and and give a listen. You need to listen to what Kamala Harris, the sitting vice president and someone who right who wants to be president of the United States, what she was happily chanting with the mob on the street. I mean there it is up up with education, down, down with deportation, saying we're not deporting anybody.
Speaker 1: This is what she believes. Believe her when she says it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you watch the video, they're all dancing joyously. I mean it is. These are a bunch of radicals. They support open borders. Kamala Harris is a radical. She supports open borders. She always has. She's always voted for open borders. She's always advocated for open borders, and right now her strategy is to try to lie to the American people. She is literally right now spending millions of dollars running ads TV ads with video of Trump's border wall, something she's opposed from day one, But for the next six weeks on the campaign trail, she is going to pretend that that she's all for securing the border and all for deportation, unless God forbid, she wins, and then you're gonna discover the open borders we've had in the last four years, they're just getting started, and they're only getting worse.
Speaker 1: Well, and you talk about that just a straight up lying. You know, her new ad shows Trump's wall, which she said was inhumane and that she would tear down and never allow and it should never be allowed to be built. Now apparently she's in favor of it, but she's obviously not. She's just trying to buy votes because she understands it's a liability what's going on at the southern border right now, and how every city in America has become a border city, and every liberal city that was a sanctuary city has now turned into a total disaster. And then you see this video come back out, or this video come back up. That they were a guest trying to hide because it's not popular right now. And you know what she believes center, Like, it's very clear she wants to flood the border with illegal immigrants if she is elected president. And this also comes as a new report has come out talking about how Mexico has launched a massive operation through which migrants are intercepted and apprehended in northern States, brought to the corner of the country furthest from the US border, then process and released. As the Washington Post summarized it, quote aided by the military agents, added checkpoints on the highways, and ramped up searches of trains and buses. In the first half of twenty twenty four, Mexico log seven hundred and twelve thousand apprehensions, nearly triple the number in the same period last year. And what we're being told now is this all came out of the deal with Biden Harris when they had that meeting with the leadership in Mexico, Like, hey, right before election day, we need the number of border crossings to drop. Can you guys help us out? And now we know the plan is actually working very well in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Well and listen. There is a reason that the left is not upset with Kamala because they know this is who she is. They know this is what she believes. She's been the borders are for four years. If she's president, the open borders get worse. The eleven and a half million illegal aliens becomes twenty million, becomes thirty million. That is their plan to fundamentally change the American electorate. They view all of them as future Democrat voters, some voting illegally immediately and some voting when Democrats seize control and give them amnesty. That is their plan. And nobody, you know, the radicals who were dancing in the street with Kamala chanting down with deportation, they're not upset with Kamala's ads with the border wall. Why is that because they know she's lying. They're perfectly happy for her to lie to the voters. And they think the voters are gullible enough that they'll be like, oh, oh, she agrees with me on border security. I gotta say, I don't think the American people are nearly as gullible as Democrats think they are.
Speaker 1: You look at the headline and it says Mexico goes into overdrive to help Biden Harris administration slow illegal immigration before a day. So it's all a POI. This is all being done clearly on purpose. They're saying today the illegal border crossings are now over thirty five one hundred for the day that's down, and then they're going to campaign on this. Do you really believe that this is going to work with the American people?
Speaker 2: I don't, But I got to say, the President of Mexico is not the only foreign leader who is trying to influence this election and wants Kamala Harris elected president. President Zelenski is in the United States and he's effectively campaigning for Kamala That this is a story, as I said at the outset, that just shocks me. I've never seen this happen where a foreign leader comes. He went to Pennsylvania, the biggest swing state in the country, He went to an ammunition factory. He arrived on an Air Force jet, presumably paid for by the taxpayers. And he does this whole interview in The New Yorker where he slams Donald Trump, and he slams jd. Vance. Zelenski says in the interview that Trump quote doesn't really know how to stop the war, even if he might think he knows how. And then on Vance, he attacks Vance directly and says Vance's quote too radical. Now, I got to say, who the hell is Zelensky to be trying to interfere in our election? The arrogance of this guy, And you know what, in the Congress, this guy has gotten Republican support for military aid. You want to find a way for that to disappear, This is an awfully good way to do it. And the guy, I've got to say, is an absolute moron for coming to the US six weeks before the election and attacking Trump and Vance. I don't care if Selensky likes or dislikes what they have to say. He is if he had the sense God gave a cricket, he would have said on that question, you know what, I'm not gonna comment about US elections. That's for the people of America to decide. That would have been smart. But you know what, Kamala Harris is perfectly happy to use this guy as essentially a campaign prop. And as I said, it is absolutely infuriating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look at what he was here for, and it was to get a check and that's the part I think people need to understand. And it wasn't just to get a check. It was also to They described it as a victory plan quote unquote that he was going to lay out the President, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They also said he was going to show it to Trump, which made me laugh. This is a two and a half years of war with Russia and now they've come up with a victory plan. It look he knows if he wants unlimited cash, then then Biden and Harris are the team. And that means Harris now is a team because they will write him a check whenever he needs it, and they will continue this for apparently another two and a half years or another five years, whatever it is. But when he comes here on our dollar, how is this not an enkind donation? I mean it used to be that when I was on campaigns, they would spend hours with us senator going over campaign finance rules and laws so that none of us ever made a mistake. And it was not a joke, like they took real time of like the dues and don'ts and and certain things that you can and cannot do. This dude's flying over here. Taxpayers are paying for it. He's on a big I mean a big jet. He lands in a swing state, he gets off the plane, he does the interview. This is this is obviously a campaign contribution to the Harris campaign, and no one bats and I that the taxpayers are paying for this propaganda.
Speaker 2: So Ben, you're saying they didn't pick Pennsylvania at random. It wasn't just oh, let's throw a dart at the map and see where it hits. That the fact that it's the most critical swing state in the entire country was was was a factor in why why Kamala Harris wanted him in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I mean pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: And listen to combine that ostensibly what he said he was there as he was thanking the ammunition plant because they were making the ammunition that's being sent to Ukraine. Doing that I think is unacceptable, but combining it with explicitly attacking both Donald Trump and JD. Vance is incredibly foolish. And let's be clear. Look, look, if you look at the polling, I don't know what the odds are that that that that Trump wins. I certainly hope and pray he wins, but the odds are significant, whatever they are, not of us know what the odds are. Sitting here today, Zelensky that this is just dumb on his part, because if Trump wins, he's got a huge problem that just got bigger. And if Trump loses, you know, good luck trying to get Republicans to listen to what he has to say, if he just behaves like a Democrat campaign activist.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you real quick about our friends over at IFCJ, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. With the rise in anti Semitism and continue attacks on Israel, it is more important than ever to stand with Israel and the Jewish people. And as we approach the one year anniversary, the one year mark of October seventh, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is partnering with over two hundred and thirty churches and other organizations across America in Flags of Fellowship by planting Israeli flags to remember the over one thousand, two hundred victims. Now you can be a part of Flags of Fellowship as well. There is tremendous need for food and basic supplies for evacuated families trying to survive in communities that are impacted by the ongoing war. And that's why I'm asking twelve hundred of you today to make a gift of one hundred dollars to help provide emergency food boxes for displaced families in Israel. Israel needs are support now more than ever, So join me and let the world know that you stand with Israel. You can make your gift right now by calling eight eight eight for eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five, Or you can go online and securely give there at support IFCJ dot org. That's one word support if CJ dot org or eight eight eight for eight IFCJ. One other question I want to ask you is about Zelensky. Real quick was going to this you know Ammo plant that they went to. It made me laugh that he's like acting like, you know, there's some do gooders that are giving him this amo. To be clear, the American tax dollars are paying for them. He would never need to go there if this wasn't for a political stunt, because they're going to cast a check and that's how they've set this up where hey, they make them America get pays for that AMO. The AMO then goes to Ukraine, and it just was such a made for TV propaganda moment. And I want people to understand that that's what this was, to support and advocate for the campaign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's exactly right. And I'll tell you an additional point that was made by Donald Trump Junior on Twitter I think is really quite significant. So Trump Junior tweeted, So, a foreign leader who has received billions of dollars in fun from American taxpayers comes to our country and has the nerve to attack the GOP ticket for president. And he does this right after a pro Ukraine Zelot tried to assassinate my father. Disgraceful and and and and that's a point. Look, this this this lunatic who camped out on the golf course and was there to assassinate President Trump. The facts that have come out on him as he was truly a pro Ukraine Zelot, so much so that he flew over there and was trying to enlist to fight with the Ukrainians. And he was such a kook. The Ukrainians said, we don't want you. But but that that really does add insult to injury.
Speaker 1: It does, and also, I think tells you just how tone death they are, or maybe they just don't care at all. I'm not sure that they care at all.
Speaker 2: Look, I think I don't know, but I think it was remarkably foolish. And and and you know, look, I normally try to give some grace and leniency to a leader in wartime. I mean, he's fighting for his country. I understand what he's doing. This was foolish. I still want Russia to lose, but I think what Zelensky did today was one of the greatest unforced errors I've seen a foreign leader do. I've never seen this happen in my entire life, and I think it really was a bad, bad mistake by Zelensky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, and it could. And again, if you're going all in, because you know, you get unlimited funds, and you came over here for a check, and every time you show up, America writes you that check. He's probably just looking at the politics, going, hey, this is my meal ticket, Harris is the meal ticket. Let's go help her win reelection or get elected, I should say. And then I get the funds flowing for another four years. And they obviously made that calculated decision. I agree with you. I think it was really really foolish. I want to move on. Also something else that you mentioned earlier, and it's happened today. UH set the stage for everybody in Congress, UH, and and explain exactly what was going on, and it dealt with presidential immunity.
Speaker 2: Well, Senate Democrats for two years have been engaged in a relentless assault on the Supreme Court and trying to undermine the Supreme Court. And so today the Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing on the Supreme Court's decision on presidential immunity, and the whole purpose of the hearing was to say that the Supreme Court decision is ridiculous, that it's out of bounds, that it basically said Trump is a king, that he's unaccountable, that it that it's some you know, bizarre decision, and they're trying both to attack Trump UH and to delegitimize the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: And and and so.
Speaker 2: Among the witnesses testifying was was Michael Mukasey, who was the former Attorney General of the United States under George W. Bush, and he was a federal judge for nearly twenty years before that. And he was one of the witnesses, and so I took the opportunity to actually question the former Attorney general and to lay out the utterly false narrative the Democrats were putting forward. Give a listen to my questioning of Attorney General mucasey. Thank you, mister chairman. The nub of the Democrats argument today is that the concept of presidential immunity is somehow unprecedented, is somehow remarkable. That claim is utterly a historical and disconnected from the entire constitutional history of the Republic. General MW. Casey before twenty twenty three, how many times has the President of the United States been indicted? John before twenty twenty three? How many times has the former president of the United States been indicted?
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 2: In the last two years? How many times has President Donald J. Trump been indicted?
Speaker 3: Four times? I believe.
Speaker 2: Many presidents of both parties have engaged in controversial actions, and yet none of them have been indicted. Let me ask you, General mc caasey, if a private citizen were to erect an internment camp and to forcibly kidnap American citizens, to single them out because of race, and to imprison them based on their race. Would that private citizen be subject to criminal prosecution? Would When President Franklin delan Or Roosevelt did the exact same thing and erected Japanese internment camps, was FDR prosecuted?
Speaker 3: He was not?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you.
Speaker 2: Similarly, if a private citizen were, say to detonate a nuclear weapon over a city and kill over one hundred and forty thousand people, and then if that private citizen a few days later detonated another nuclear bomb over another city and killed seventy five thousand people, could that private citizen be criminally prosecuted?
Speaker 3: Would?
Speaker 2: Was President Harry Truman prosecuted for detonating nuclear weapons over Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Speaker 3: He was not?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: How about this, If a private citizen launched a weaponized drove and killed a United States citizen, could that private citizen be criminally prosecuted?
Speaker 3: He would?
Speaker 2: Was President Barack Obama criminally prosecuted when he killed United States citizens using drones without notice and without due process?
Speaker 3: He was not? Although as far as due process is concerned, I believe the comment of my successor to that question was that anmaala'laki got quote all the process that was necessary.
Speaker 2: Well, although I suspect he might disagree with that assessment were he able to present his case. Right, all right, let's contrast that with the rules that govern other federal officials. You were a judge for nineteen years as a federal judge. Did you have immunity from your.
Speaker 3: Official acts from my official act? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do federal prosecutors have an immunity from their official acts? They do? Now, the distinction between official acts and personal acts is not a terribly shocking distinction. Under the decision of Trump versus United States, if any president walks the walks onto the sidewalk and just shoots a citizen, is that president libel to be prosecuted?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 2: How about this? If a president steals funds from his campaign, does that president face criminal liability?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 2: If a president sexually assaults let's say, an intern in the oval office, is the president subject criminal prosecution for that?
Speaker 3: He could be?
Speaker 2: So that distinction, again, is not a shocking distinction. The founding fathers vested the executive power in a single president of the United States. What we have seen in the last two years is we have seen Democrats deliberately weaponizing the Department of Justice and our legal system to target their political opposition. It is not an accident that every indictment against President Trump was brought by a Democrat and was brought after he announced his campaign for president of the United States. Understand, the target of those indictments was not ultimately President Trump. It was the voters. It was prosecutors who were terrified that the voters would choose to re elect President Trump. One of the great things about the United States is we're not a bin out of republic. Since two thousand, the nation of Pakistan has had six former prime ministters prosecuted and convicted. Brazil has had three former presidents arrested and imprisoned. Last year, Nicaragua and President Daniel or Tega arrested, charged, and imprisoned forty political opponents. General Man Casey, you are Attorney General of the United States, it is Is it the proper role of the Department of Justice to prosecute and target the political opponents of whoever happens to be President of the United States.
Speaker 3: It is, most assuredly not, thank you.
Speaker 1: He says. It most certainly is not. But the reality is Donald Trump keeps getting attacked by the left and they keep trying to lock up their political opponent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's exactly what they're doing. And their claim that the ruling that a president can't be criminally prosecuted for his official acts is contrary to the law. It's what's why I use the examples I used. It's why I use Look, the Japanese and Tournament camp. Presidents can do a lot of things in exercising their official power that ordinary citizens cannot, and we would want our commander in chief. Our commander in chief can send our troops into combat, can use lethal force, and they do regularly. And so the Supreme Court naturally said, well, we don't want a situation where each new president who comes in the first order of business is let's criminally prosecute the last guy for the things he did as president that I disagreed with.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: You know, the hearing was really a dog and pony show by the Democrats to mischaracterize the Supreme Court decision. So I thought it was important to explain the actual law in the real context.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you another question about this. Will there be a correction? I mean, if Donald Trump is the president next time, will there be a correction? Or once the cats out of the bag, is there any way of getting it back to where we were before as you described it twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I certainly hope we are not in a world where we are a banana republic where it is routine to prosecute your predecessors. I don't know, but I do think the Democrats have gone down a road that it's very hard to turn around and.
Speaker 1: Come back from. Yeah, it is going to be very very tough, to put it mildly, to turn this thing around. And I think once they realize they can do this, I don't see Democrats being responsible moving forward with it. That's my biggest concern. So is there anything we can do to protect former presidents? Or it is something need to change with the law.
Speaker 2: And Look, the biggest thing we can and should do is reelect Donald Trump as president. Elections have consequences. We're six weeks away from election day. The outcome of this election matters immensely.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about Patriot Mobile. If you have a cell phone and your cell phone is with Big Mobile, you may not realize that you've been supporting Democratic candidates. Causes and organizations that even support and pay for abortions. That is exactly why I switch to Patriot Mobile, and I have amazing nationwide coverage. In twenty twenty four, everybody is basically using the same towers. Technology has moved so much so now you don't have to worry about when you switch not having great coverage. And if you are ready to take a stand as a conservative, well then stand with a company that actually fights for your values. Because with Patriot Mobile, every month when I pay my bill, I know that about five percent of my bill, no extra cost to me, is actually going back to support conservative causes, candidates, organizations that are fighting for my First and my Second Amendment rights, and that are fighting for the sacty of life and standing with our military, our first responders, and our wounded warrior heroes. So if you're tired of having your money go to companies that are actually fighting against you and your family values, then take a stand and switch to Paytriot Mobile. They're one hundred percent US based customer service team will find the best plan for your needs. Keep your number, keep your phone, and you can upgrade to a new phone if you want to. All you got to do is go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriotmobile dot com slash vertic, or call them ninety seven to two Patriot right now, and you're gonna get a free month when you use the offer code verdict nine seven to two Patriot and get a free month offer code verdict. Join me and switch to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider and make a difference with every phone call you make Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot to get a free month of service. U's the promo code Verdict center for two sick guys doing a show. We got a country to save. I think we did pretty good. I'm gonna pat myself on the shoulder and uh and uh, don't forget. We do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday, even when we are sick. I'm sick as a dog right now. So it's U. We still come in here and we're fighting for this country. So don't forget to hit that subscribe auto download button and share this on social media wherever you get your podcasts and the senat and I will see you back here on Friday morning.
Speaker 2: And Ben eat some chicken soup, get some rest, and we'll be back in two days.
Speaker 1: Love it,