Speaker 1: I rewatched that genuine entrance the other day of him when he went on one O six and he came out in a stretcher.
Speaker 2: This is for one of the performances.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember he came out in the stretcher and then his boy goes, oh no, he's flat line of y'all. The only way we can bring him back is with chess compressions. And then they do the chess compressions and Genuine does this ship on the fucking and then he comes back to life and sings, Pony, it's the what he's.
Speaker 2: Talking about, king shit, king shit, And we were just.
Speaker 1: Like, I guess this Thursday because Genuine, fuck you.
Speaker 2: You had it all, baby, and you let it you let it go.
Speaker 3: Damn Kala bears racists. The money stuff I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Chili's Chili's baby back ribs. There it is, there, it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 4: Me, the podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: And we finally work to prove that she would tell edge of for is the most famous man on the planet whose name no one knows. How to pronounce that motherfucker is unbelievably famous for everybody to be like, what is his name? I do not know it. I've never known it, and I never will know it because of how hard that motherfucker is.
Speaker 4: You're right, You're right, Yeah is great name.
Speaker 1: Another because even even Jiaman, we figured out Gimon, you know what I mean, like we we all figured out like okay, Jamon Hnson's let yeah, that's a.
Speaker 4: Mistas exactly night in Constantine, a lot of a lot of big rules.
Speaker 1: They put blue contacts on him, and nobody said nothing that was beautiful.
Speaker 4: She would tell got a Marvel movie and a Slave movie, and it's like the two biggest black man movies. And I don't I don't know how to say the last name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think you have to like commit to demanding people nowhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 5: I think he's a little too like, you know, chill about however, like Raven coming out at like thirty five and saying, my last name is Simonier.
Speaker 4: We don't care, we our whole life. No I do that now you had your chance. You get the feeling he was on set like you just called me che way it's good and yeah, exactly, and then it's like no, no, no, no, no, you got to stand on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was like, listen, I don't give a fuck. You canna say Charlie Starn.
Speaker 4: Yeah out yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She came out.
Speaker 1: She came out and did that from the start to the bigger point. She said, this is who the fuck I am. And I may not even be here that long, but you're gonna learn to pronounce this motherfucker. And instead she would say it was like, hey, Edgy's fine, go me Edgy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it don't matter.
Speaker 4: And the hard thing about the Raymond thing is it's gone so far that like we don't believe it, you know what I mean. I was like, I believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, it's a little too bougie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, too little.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And she's done too many weirdo things before this, where like, I don't trust your opinion on nothing, lady. There's no like thing you could tell me where I'd take it as one hundred percent true.
Speaker 5: Said she was from every country in Africa except too, and every country in Europe except or something. She was literally from half the planet.
Speaker 4: Here's my question is what were the two? It was like sorry d r C.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I'm not listen one thing, I'm not a Kenyan. Everything else I'm fucking I bet she would claim Kenya just because Kenya gets a lot of press for they're cool. Yeah, they're shut up.
Speaker 4: No, I don't mean that. I'm sorry from again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean like, where's the black party?
Speaker 4: Says she claimed? Oh I don't even know did she claim Africa?
Speaker 1: I didn't know she did that. She because she went on a little run where she was saying she wasn't black no more. She had a little recent run where she there. You go, Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of countries in Africa that nobody's gonna follow up on. Mm hmm. There's just like, yeah, say you're to Median, who's gonna who's gonna say anything gonna stop.
Speaker 1: You our guest today, you've already heard their voice. It's a phenomenal time. We're excited he's here. Uh you know him from a lot of cool shit, you know, rap shit on Hbox. Max, I ain't know HBO.
Speaker 5: The fuck up HBO?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's Max, but but it's a it's a show, a great show that he's a part of. He also hosts a podcast called The read Uh that you can listen to anywhere and everywhere, and and that's the whole shebang. And we're so excited he's here. And give it up for kid Fury. Everybody.
Speaker 5: Sunny La, Sunny La.
Speaker 1: We're glad you're here. You came to us. I should say, with a conspiracy theory that we softened up a little bit, and that's not because we're afraid of the conversation. Let me be very clear about that. We are not afraid of the conversation, and in fact, I encourage you right away to get into what inspired this conversation. But we have covered a fair amount of this individual on the podcast, and so we wanted to make sure that we broaden it a little bit to make sure that we're not exclusively a bow Wow podcast from this point forward.
Speaker 5: But you are such a liar, let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm exactly.
Speaker 5: He's like a centerpiece of the conspiracy podcast. That's insane.
Speaker 1: He's a he is a vital source for this podcast.
Speaker 5: I would say it comes out six and park he's my mama tone.
Speaker 4: Can I also say he's my least favorite male host of one on sixth.
Speaker 5: In part was he ever actually a host? I know? They ran out of options and then they were like, hey, brother, you want to check.
Speaker 1: Hey you want to keep coming back because you seem you seem to be hanging out anyway. You just want to.
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm an AJ guy from where I stopped paying attention.
Speaker 1: Tia Tiger was it?
Speaker 2: I did fuck with?
Speaker 4: AJ?
Speaker 1: Was devastated to find out that the dreads were not real.
Speaker 4: That that hurt you had you.
Speaker 2: You knew the whole time. You knew the whole time.
Speaker 5: It did not You're lying.
Speaker 1: If you tell me you knew the whole time.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: They were too There was a lot of dread.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of dread, which makes it even crazier because he was sitting down every day to get thirty.
Speaker 2: Pounds of dreads sown in.
Speaker 5: Why that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I want to suffer for your art.
Speaker 5: For a rabbit pack of thirteen year olds from the Bronx whatever to.
Speaker 1: See for a fucking free style Friday, you had to put new dreads in.
Speaker 4: That was a big day. Don't be a shout out to my man Blind Fury.
Speaker 2: Have you ever rewatched any blind fury.
Speaker 4: Of course, I've rewatched YouTube super cuts.
Speaker 1: It's it's I'll be honest, he's one of the worst rappers that have ever reached that level of success.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, though he was blind as hell, he was blind. He was blinded. You see those.
Speaker 5: Blindness Well it.
Speaker 1: Was so it was such a beautiful time and we didn't know what we had. Kid, you came to us with a conspiracy theory that somehow sparked whatever that conversation was. But you said, my mama told me child stars are all victims. And I should say specifically, you guided this conversation through your you're a conspiracy theory about Lil Bow. Wow, tell us everything, you know.
Speaker 5: The year was probably Herale thousand. God had to be somewhere between one and four.
Speaker 4: It's early. It's early early. I think this was before the Towers film.
Speaker 5: You know what this is like a while ago. I was still low.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if he was like mike Ya No, I don't know. That was a few years into the journey.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, I mean he was doing great. He was just kind of like at the peak of his like heart throb pop stardom and I go to school one day, minded my goddamn business, not really expecting my shot anything besides you know, like bullying and humidity. It's my And for whatever reason, the talk on the on the town or in the high school halls was did you hear what happened about m And the story went that he was unfortunately assaulted sexually in a limousine by his own security guard. Yes. And there were graphic additions to the story, some involving like stitches. That's what I heard, that's what you know. I was sewing things back together a blowout if you will. Yeah, as a gay man, I really relate. I have no common empathize. Yeah, So I remember just going to school and hearing that, and and there was a lot of celebrity guys that don't hunt around as you know, you're a kid, you know. A big one for us was also Trina and Missy Elliott being a couple of that one might not have been untrue, but either way I think they for sure.
Speaker 1: That would be cool and it would explain why there are so few collaborations.
Speaker 5: But I remember hearing this one and going, huh, like, why isn't this on the news. Why haven't we heard from an official source about something so tragic, violent, heinous, unspeakable, and I never really got an answer for that.
Speaker 1: So you you are told this in the in the hallways, in between being bullied by by assuming Haitian men a couple of Bayans okay uh and and then and you hear this, and your immediate instinct is, nah, this feels silly, this is absurd.
Speaker 5: It just it felt way too wild and random to me. But I remember thinking, also, like, where do we come up with these Who's the person who's like, I'm gonna get this ship?
Speaker 4: Kids?
Speaker 5: That's how does it make the waves? Because the powerful thing about this story for me was that I think the following summer, I went down to visit my family in Jamaica, as I did quite often in the summertime as a kid, and my two of my uncles, who are around the same age as me, and my granddaddy was fast. So Louke, you know, I'm not mad aving recipes. We go around there and we're you know, kicking the shit, climbing trees, eating the mangoes in they asked me if bow Wow was okay because they.
Speaker 6: Heard of and I'm like, I said, nigga running water is like, the fuck do you know about this bonball rumor?
Speaker 1: Buddy, you can't be focusing on bow wow right now, you got other problems.
Speaker 2: This isn't it.
Speaker 4: I like that they knew that you would have a direct line, like you would be like, actually, he's doing well as the American.
Speaker 2: I was actually with him in the hospital last week.
Speaker 5: He's healing up. Fine. You don't have texting yet.
Speaker 1: And the new the new record, it's a banger. You're gonna lie.
Speaker 5: You just don't know the way.
Speaker 1: So you're not buying it. Bory, you were all of a similar age. What you heard this around the same time. Didn't you believe it?
Speaker 4: No? I believe it. I remember it was in junior high school and this kid on my wrestling team who smelled very bad, very bad. His name was Wilt. He told me, he said, he said, he's not gonna He's just means.
Speaker 2: It's sad that a man was named Wilt smell.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean he was a boy at the time. But that's how I know. That's how I can put the date on it because I remember the junior high school I was that because I went to a lot of schools and he told me that it was in the limo by his limo driver and that there was like I think he said I if my memory serves I think he said thirty two stitches, which even as a little boy, I was like, this is. I was just like, this is how did this get to? Will you know? Like how did this trickle down all the way that sticky ass Wilt knows?
Speaker 2: But also how is.
Speaker 1: It that Wilt is the number one source of bow wow information coming out of this specific area, Like that doesn't fucking make sense?
Speaker 4: You know. The craziest part about it, will shocker white guy?
Speaker 2: Hmm it was the white guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, I explained a couple of things I was.
Speaker 1: About to say that starts to make this feel like an intentional sort of like Reagan moving through the community kind of vibes.
Speaker 4: That's how that is. It felt like a plant because it was also like nobody else was talking about He was the only one who said it to me. Yeah, because I remember being like, ah, what the fuck is he talking about? And then going about Mike because he told me in the morning, and then going about my day. No black people said anything about it to me all day. But I still remember Will telling me that.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I'll say if I am a president of a United States and I'm watching this young, upstart, little bow Wow start to make waves with young men and young women in a way that we haven't seen in a millennia. This motherfucker was was Michael Jackson again level famous, and he wasn't Will talking. He was bro.
Speaker 2: We I think we kid.
Speaker 1: How fucking big bow Wow was. He was unbelievably large, and he's not talking about drugs. He ain't talking about alcohol.
Speaker 4: He's having a cool.
Speaker 1: The fun that niggas can relate to.
Speaker 5: But he had like gangster connects because he was by way of Snoop, so he still had like street cred even though he was four.
Speaker 1: Bro, you could still have him in the back of the video. And it wasn't like corny, It wasn't crazy. He's a powerful figure in society. If I want to take that figure down, I gotta start telling people he got butt sexed.
Speaker 5: I think that there's something here along with the you know, putting them in dresses, putting us dresses to take our power and strength, come on the way to attack the black community and their fervor. Yeah, this is here.
Speaker 4: Is my question though, And I do wonder this because this is truly a cross country phenomenon right now. We have Miami to Chicago to Washington State. The fact that we all heard Limo, the specificity of it, does make you wonder, how did how did this happen such a specific so specifically, Like doesn't that feel crazy to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That it that The rumor itself is so like you would think it would telephone a little bit to where you heard in Miami.
Speaker 4: Maybe you heard Limo. By the time it got to me, it was like Snoop Dogg's hot tub or some like like like you.
Speaker 1: Know what, there was a hummer too, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like the idea that it was a limo and I heard driver.
Speaker 4: You both heard security, so a little bit different. But the specificity of it is interesting to me.
Speaker 5: It is very interesting to me as well. But I'm also starting to think, because it seemed to take so much life in the school system, I'm wondering if there was just like a rival child star parent, Oh oh that lost the job to this kid, and those like every opportunity.
Speaker 4: Because listen, I'm a whistleblower, I'll say it. Do you think this was a masterpiece situation.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, there's a man named Percy Miller who had a lot to gain during this era. Come on and could not afford to lose.
Speaker 4: Come on, and Romeo did not have what it took. I'll say it stacked up. There was no competition.
Speaker 1: He didn't have it.
Speaker 5: They were still fake beefal on that damn reality show there the kids and sisterhood of.
Speaker 4: Him hip hop.
Speaker 5: I'm ashamed to know that, but it's true.
Speaker 4: No, I know what you're talking about. Can we can we can? We we could all agree. Little Romeo did not have it like Little had it have what exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: A Nickelodeon show. I believe.
Speaker 1: His dad gave him that. That wasn't that wasn't a well earned, you know position.
Speaker 4: He had J. C. Penny's shoes. Little Romeo was tried. Yeah, yeah, they were very bad. He did have Yeah, very bad, very very bad.
Speaker 5: Ain't have no damn shoes.
Speaker 4: Listen, was a king.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do rag? I bet bow Wow sees a cut of it. I bet I bet you.
Speaker 2: I bet you paying bow Wow.
Speaker 1: Right now, you be careful with the way you speak about bow Wow on this podcast, let us be let us be frank and upfront about this.
Speaker 2: He is a historical figure that we value very much.
Speaker 1: We don't respect him, but we value him very much, and we don't want to be smirt. We need him to make it on this podcast so that we can finally make this whole thing hole.
Speaker 4: That would be crazy.
Speaker 5: I won't come on here and tell y'all twenty more lies, big.
Speaker 4: Lies right now.
Speaker 5: So I really don't know what happened with Bowow, if anything traumatic or just while they were happening in a limo and it just took on a life of his own. I never really believed this particular rumor. Clearly some things have taken place and that young man's life to lead him to where he is today.
Speaker 1: Though well, I'm really I'm glad you said that. I actually think this is the perfect transition. We're going to take a break because when we come back, I actually did a bunch of research on that that very subject and might have some answers as to what happened to bow Wow and others. I did some research on a few others as well. So we'll we'll take a break, we'll be back with more kid theory and more. My mama told me, we're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 4: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me dot Merchcentral dot com, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff. So get it.
Speaker 4: We are back and we are talking all things little bow Wow limousine. No, we're back.
Speaker 6: We are.
Speaker 4: It's going where it's going. Yeah, it's going where it's going. We're talking. Yeah, legs did get it back on the rails. That is why you do what you do when I do what I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, hey, we all played it from positions out here as far as bow Wow being sexually exulted by his security guard and or his limo driver, which we all agree was very a variant of the rumor. But he did a recent interview, somewhat recent interview on Vlad TV, where Vlad, the hero in this story, outright asked him if he was ever raped.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ would be the one to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sort of what the fuck? Man like, you don't got no morals inside of this where you don't you don't even like see him as a human being at all enough to be like, well, I'm not just gonna ask him on camera if he was raped as a child, but Vlad did.
Speaker 5: That's known for his tact and respect.
Speaker 1: Yes, he really loves the black community and he shows it every day. But he asked him, and bow Wow tells him that it's fucking ridiculous. He says he has no clue where that even started, and he goes on to say that he first heard the rumors while walking through an airport in Paris and was so flabbergasted by it that he actually called a radio station or multiple radio stations to put it on record that that's not true.
Speaker 4: It's good, Okay, I hear what you're saying, Yep, there is a history of people calling radio stations live. You have to acknowledge that if the radio station is the first place you go to clear the air. Yeah, sometimes gives a Rayja vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, I just smacked fab in the club.
Speaker 5: You call the Yeah, this was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: It was a really long.
Speaker 1: And was apparently on the radio. Being like, that's not true.
Speaker 4: He had to be like twelve or thirteen, because we're the same age. I'm pretty sure. Let me check up.
Speaker 5: How old was it Paris radio? I ain't never hear nobudamn interview of him talking about this.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you asked that, because this is what makes it even crazier. He claims that he called a radio station in Philly, so like he's in Paris. This is pre any version of international calling on cell phones and shit, and spends hard earned money on a satellite phone to be able to call the radio station in Philly to deny that he's been raped.
Speaker 4: Ohso, and this is just me in my head. If you were gonna call Philly, why wouldn't you just call New York?
Speaker 2: That is that's another one.
Speaker 1: Why not hot Hot ninety seven is the most famous radio station maybe in existence, and you need to call them. You ain't called the main one. You're like, Noah, Philly's got to hear this first.
Speaker 5: I do think under these circumstances, a heterosexual mail or someone who wants to be perceived as one, would go through any length to clear up such a room, or I think that they would climb directly into an active volcano fight if it meant, you know, to clear up.
Speaker 1: May have had so I'll burn my face off before I let somebody think I'm even remotely gay. It's like, well, that's not even the main focus here, man, you were assaulted.
Speaker 4: Let's crime.
Speaker 2: Let's just let's just focus on.
Speaker 1: That part that you were. He's like, not on them, and I an't gay in prison?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Also, who was it who told him at the airport in Paris?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Were you? Auntie the gate just saying the frensh I'm so so.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't do address the rooms.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I gotta call Philly. I gotta get on the phone with Philly.
Speaker 5: That I even this. I'm questioning, is it really not even like a logical I just did what.
Speaker 4: There's no logic to it. It's because us of what time of day was it?
Speaker 1: Unclear? I will say that the big part of this what time of day was it? The original source, according to Snopes of the earliest appearance of this rumor online is February twenty six, two thousand and one, So bow Wow would have been fourteen years old, I believe by that point and thus old enough I guess to maintain his composure while denying his sexual assault on Philly radio stations.
Speaker 5: Also, as a fourteen year old with adults in your life, why was it up to you to go forward and address your alleged assault.
Speaker 4: Because, let's be honest, he wasn't making any of his decisions at this point. No, we all saw the diary episode where he had to ask his mom if he could buy the whip and yeah, yeah. Like there's no situation where she's like, all right, here's the quarter.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They're just walking through the airport and she's like, wow, Wow, what you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Ye puts it on you.
Speaker 2: This is this is a difficult position they put you in.
Speaker 5: I didn't raise no bitch this quarter. We can go.
Speaker 4: You take these franks and you put them in that freaky foreign phone machine.
Speaker 2: The little ones are dimes. Put those in right.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Sort of unrelated.
Speaker 1: But actually, uh kid, you you asked what did in fact happen to bow Wow? And I sort of got me asking other questions. One of the things that I started to stumble upon was a correlating but unrelated video from a former security guard at the Tunnel nightclub in New York who claims to have witnessed seeing bow Wow get sexually assaulted not by a driver or security guard, but instead by a and I'm quoting here, big booty Puerto Rican chick from Newark, New Jersey, by Bronch Street in the Projects.
Speaker 5: He says in the video.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry this happened at the Tunnel.
Speaker 1: At the Tunnel, bow Wow is there.
Speaker 4: Assaulted by a big booty Puerto Rican woman chick.
Speaker 1: Yes, from Newark, New Jersey, Bronch Street in the Projects.
Speaker 4: How did you know that that's where she was from?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking that question. He knows that that's where she's from, because he goes on to say, and I want to make sure I'm getting his quote exactly the way he says it. He says, why you rape that little nigga? He says, you know he was only fifteen sixteen when he came into this motherfucker. You did him dirty. But shouts out to you because as you did half of the security dirty too, shouts out to you. I A'm mad at you.
Speaker 5: Wait, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Be take your time, yo.
Speaker 5: This person okay, nobody's okay.
Speaker 4: Here, nobody's okay.
Speaker 5: Might they have stumbled upon this person in the projects themselves on the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say.
Speaker 1: I will say that the interview is is up against some brick that that looks distinctly projecting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It looks.
Speaker 1: It looks especially unkempt behind him.
Speaker 5: So do they mean like just you know, some statutory thing? Is this pegging? Are we talking about? Like what? I'm so, I'm lost.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming was also with half of security.
Speaker 1: He's saying that that this was such a loose woman that she was willing to suck just about any dick there, including half of security and bow Wow. Or he's suggesting that she sucked off security in order to get to little bow Wow and thus sexual.
Speaker 4: I'm sure tons of people made that mistake.
Speaker 5: Look a little bit more believable to me. Yes, bow wow, being underage around horny, shiftless niggas and bitches and then some stuff happening that shouldn't have happened. I believe that because unfortunately niggas do this type of shit, and niggas and hip hop rag about it. Yeah, rappers who are like, oh my goodness, the day my son turns twelve, I bought him his first hoe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's that terrible Lil Wayne's story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually I'm glad you brought that up. I did want to correlate that Little Wayne story. And if we all remember Lil Wayne is it's during the Carter documentary he's doing that unauthorized where he's talking to Little Twist about the fact that he's fifteen and isn't admittedly getting pussy yet and tells him he's gonna have to do him like Baby and them did him, and then tells the story and he uses the exact phrase where he said that he was raped at eleven and he loved it, and then he goes on to say he remembers specifically the words that Baby said, suck Little Wayne's dick. He says he goes on to say, uh, you sucked Dick so good. You're doing all these niggas around here, Why don't you suck Lil Wayne's little ass, Dick.
Speaker 5: Lul Wanne famously fine now, not going through any issues emotionally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his dreads aren't snapping.
Speaker 4: Off, no type of arrested development going on, just a regular however old he is.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not hanging out with Skip Bayless for some reason.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem like a victim to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, still shouting out Trump on mixtapes. He's great, he was so complicated. Yeah, I only have too much of a problem believing that one. Even though it's still like, sir crack, why are you on the on the street corner talking about like some I don't know, I'm worried about a nigga sometimes, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's if you want to feel even sadder about the It goes on where he basically goes like shouts out to you, Ma, I heard you got eight kids. Now, damn sucks to be you. He starts like rubbing her nose in the fact that she has children, despite admitting that she fucked everybody at security at tunnel, including Little Bow Wow, It's like, bro, I don't know what this game is, but it's you're just you're being sad and you're not doing what you think you are to this lady and eight kids. O.
Speaker 5: Lady's probably paid in New York government systems a loan. I'm not mad at it. I don't really understand we're mad about.
Speaker 4: I hope there's a bright side for her. I hope the highlight wasn't you know, sucking ten dicks of the tunnel that day?
Speaker 5: Like, we have to consider the fact of that dick sucking is fun for a lot of people that suck. Dick sucking the dick of someone who is not of legal age is nothing to pans about. Sure, but if you're just like, you know what, that is my shit and there are ten of them in here, and I'm I'm going for a record, I don't feel like there's anything to shame this person out.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are in a room with a fifteen year old get and they're dick sucked, and you're probably on a street corner now telling their business about it. I really don't feel like anybody has any wins, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and more importantly, a fifteen year old that you're acknowledging did not want what was happening to them, Like it's it's he's not framing this as like, oh, I saw him get his dick sucked. He's saying, I saw you rape him.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Also, you sucked me and my friends dick. So shouts out to you, and it's like, bro, you you gotta reflect.
Speaker 4: There's no order that this is a good night.
Speaker 1: The miliss are right there, and I will say, along the lines of our earlier sort of conspiratorial work, that does make me feel even more certain that there is an intentional effort to let this sort of violence happen, right is like the police are right there. These are public conversations that just sort of get stuffed down, and we're encouraged to tell people now we're good, we'll we'll brush that shit off, when in fact, you should have called the police and this should have been resolved and made our community a brighter, safer place.
Speaker 5: And I know, like getting pussy is you know, oh great, I've been doing this since I was sick whatever. I literally know people who this thing, this type of thing has happening to and it's not fun. It's absolutely governed a lot of the ways that they look at intimacy, sex like, vulnerability, all kinds of shit. So I genuinely don't know why some many of y'all are even allowed to have children or be near them. And you say these things and then you still can You still can You could still go hang around kids. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. No, let's talk about little nas X, you know, wrestling like Jesus and tarkanle We agreed.
Speaker 4: I don't love the use of y'all in that breakdown that you know what you've been doing, boy, and you didn't joke like that. That's not now. It's not the fucking time for your lights kids, Shenanigans, fucking.
Speaker 5: Relaxed, And I like Judge bow Wow, he's just they're talking about he wishes baby mam wauld get hit by a bus or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my boy stay active. You know, he got so, he got work to do, and he ain't gonna rest just because he's been sexually.
Speaker 5: I will spent like ten years as little Mama, and you know you want to just take a step back to try something else. Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 1: That's his Chris Gaines, that's his Sasha fears he needed he needed to step away from whatever that identity was. Damn, we're calling upon you because we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 4: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me dot merchcentral dot com, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, So get it. I will say that to the point that you're making about people not necessarily finding.
Speaker 5: This cool anymore.
Speaker 1: Lil Wayne, in fact, has a interview with Jimmy Kimmel where Kimmel kind of like presses him in a weird way to talk about his sexual assault.
Speaker 4: Man, but not I I was gonna say who the thought that was gonna be the guy to take that to task.
Speaker 1: But they don't crazy. But this is how crazy it is. They're not talking about it as sexual assault. He's just like, hey, you had sex at eleven, that's wild. Tell us, tell us what the fuck happened? Like it's a couch bit like a couch bit dog.
Speaker 7: And then at one point girl, at one point in it, Lil Wayne kind of does go like, hey, it wasn't cool and it wasn't okay.
Speaker 1: And in fact, he also says that the girl who did it was fourteen at the time.
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 1: Thus this is not only just sexual assault, but predatory in a pyramid schemey kind of way. Anyway, Uh my mind just went to like at the time, like Birdman.
Speaker 5: Was already like you know, in the streets and running whatever the fuck. And I guess making me like you could have not involved children in sexual stuff, Like you could literally just go do whatever wild deviant stuff with whoever is consenting, and you know, just bring the kid of transformers or teenage Like why I don't.
Speaker 1: I I just don't think that that man has a moral code. I think that that that don't exist for for babies.
Speaker 5: So there's just too many niggas at large in general, who are ye behaving this way? Whether they open because a lot of y'all not, I say nothing because you know you ain't shit, but it's an amarming amount of niggas or like that, Lily, y'all, I'm talking about the listener at home people.
Speaker 4: Outside of talking to the little Mama's not us.
Speaker 1: That's okay, right, Yeah, none of this story feels good. I should note that I also did some more research on a few other child stars, feeling like, well, what should we should know at least what happened with these individuals? Obviously, the Orlando Brown is a perfect sort of example of what the fuck happened to that young man. Todd Bridges talks openly about having been sexually assaulted when he was coming up on different strokes, and then I bumped into Gary Coleman and that got real sad. I don't know if y'all remember when he was on Divorce Court, but uh, it ain't great. And it then sort of like makes a even more complicated ballooning where he ends up on Inside Access. I believe this show was and this is back when niece Nash was still a home on that show.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I remember that, Yeah, Oh I didn't.
Speaker 1: Insider might have been what it was called, not inside Access, but either way, Nisi Nash used to be like a gossip host and Gary Coleman came on and they had a guest host who pressed him Hella hard about his divorce, claiming based off of his ex wife's claims that he was physically violent and sort of emotionally abusive with her, that he would stomp and throw tantrums and also hit her, and the lady presses him so hard that he walks off set like Gary Coleman fully like storms off and then has an aneurysm, but has written in his will that she gets all the money despite him being married to a new lady.
Speaker 5: It's complicated, m hm. This also makes me just randomly think of rasbe.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on dog, Yeah.
Speaker 5: The whole history of not even just Bsuka, but a few groups over at TUG or whatever Christo Yeah was called, and just a weird, weird, creepy sort of predictments and photo shoots that he didn't have them.
Speaker 1: You saw that photo shoot with im X where they're all in the bed and white underwear together, like what Yeah.
Speaker 4: Looked at him formally immature. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Olivia looked at us.
Speaker 4: The group chat he.
Speaker 5: Used to have B two K to weird ass like cutsy poses piled on top of each other and ship. It was just like like weird stuff. But yeah, I remember very clearly that day because those kinds of rumors had already been surrounding Chris Stokes and then when they was like, yes, not only is it true, it happened to me personally. There was a video in the street like actually, it is not true. Chris Stokes never did anything to me, and it was like.
Speaker 8: And now he's fucked like he's on Zeus. Yeah, after being on Zeus he was in a psych ward and recorded like trying to jump out of a window or something like that.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, no, he's he's down pretty bad. And I'll say none of them are thriving. It's not like, oh, like the other members are doing good. O. Marion seems the most centered and he has burned every bridge possible with all the humanity around him. So I don't know that, you know what I mean, Like they hate his guts and that just sort of crosses his legs and praise all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck damn it's dark.
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so as far I I guess maybe this is where we we dismount.
Speaker 5: I don't know as.
Speaker 1: Far as this conspiracy goes bory. Where do you stand? Where do you feel like like all of this lives for you?
Speaker 4: Listen, man, something's happening to these kids. That's that's where I stand. Do I think this specifically? No, there's no way to tell, man. Yeah, you know what I mean. I think it's a possibility. Am I sold on it? I guess not? But that's not particularly comforting at this moment.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, kid, how about yourself? Where does this live for you?
Speaker 5: It's go live in the past where it belongs mostly, But I agree, I don't believe it. But there is a strangeness, I think, even to your earlier point of the fact that it was such a widespread international rumor that never made an actual publication, never was on the news or anything, but has so many common parts of the guy, like the fact that we all say limo, we all talk about stitches. Will says thirty fo it's wild. So that's kind of strange to me. I don't know if that speaks more to like gossip culture or the way rumors spread, but they're outside of that one instant. It's august that kids, especially in entertainment industry, don't seem to have enough eyes on them.
Speaker 2: It's not for kids.
Speaker 4: I think we at some point we just have to. Yes, people love watching Corey in the House. It's just not for kid I hid. I don't even know why that was my go to. That was very odd.
Speaker 2: My boy likes what he likes.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even I got a Cory in the House guy. I just couldn't think of anything that I wanted one that we hadn't said yet. The point is, it's not for kids. It's just not for kids. It's just not it's just not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think whether or not this is true, there is an emotional truth underneath it that we would do well to acknowledg that at the end of the day, we are supporting and promoting a violence against these children, even if the violence is not the sexual, graphic one that we associate with Lil Bow Wow. And maybe that's really where all of this is coming from. It's rooted from a jealousy, obviously, from a bunch of people who watched a small boy become successful in a way that they couldn't make sense of. And the only way that they could think to chop him down is by saying that he got sexually assaulted. And we say that fully knowing that he could have very well been sexually assaulted and didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: Wold, I'm not just like came Ruth small.
Speaker 2: Because hey, I don't think he's gonna grow anymore.
Speaker 1: That seems that would have been a good guess and you could have really landed on something, and it's that they're just like, nah, fuck that.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be people who say beyonceing, people say violent dad, hay does it exist? But my God, of the things to pull out of your hater box.
Speaker 1: Damn christ, Well, I think we did it.
Speaker 5: I don't have any more questions about this.
Speaker 4: I don't have any more state that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, meeting adjourny, kid, can you tell the people where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 5: I don't know why you would want to do that, but I'm as these amazing hosts out at the top of the program. You can find me on a podcast called The Read. If you need me to spell that, then readings should probably be your first priority. I'm not gonna do that. And then yeah, Season two rap shit just wrapped up and it's unhinged, it's crazy, it's wild. It's fun to check that out too. And then other than that, you know, just leave me alone, don't bother me, don't don't bother stop it. You got cutit the fuck out, don't bother bory. You want to tell people where they can find.
Speaker 4: You a cool guy, Joke City seven on Instagram, on my info is there, come out and see me live shows and all that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and as always, you can follow me at Langston Kerman and I've got some dates coming up. The Mike dropped on February second, and then it was February nineteenth. Come to the Greenmail in Chicago and see me shoot this hour I'm really excited about And as always, if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to come to the defenses of these child stars improve in fact, they're all healthier and more well manned maintained than the rest of society. Write it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. That's the whole shebang. Bye bitch, my quot chips in yours. A Quala bears on
Speaker 3: Racist, the host, the player for host and money fuh men turning stuff and I can't help me nothing