Speaker 1: We've all heard of cat fishing, but are you familiar with the term kitten fishing?
Speaker 2: Nobody sounds so cute? Yeah, each other like when you're hotter than you actually thought they are going to be.
Speaker 1: It's where somebody tells a small white lie on their dating profile to try and make themselves seem a little bit more desirable. It's a small lot. It can't hurt that much. I think ladies tend to get a bad rap for fudging the truth more often on their dating profiles.
Speaker 2: But that's probably because you're only talking to me about it.
Speaker 1: But okay, guys do the exact same thing. In fact, one dude just contacted us and said his roommate's been stretching the truth on his dating profile and said we should call him out for it, which we will, hopefully in a funny way. As Brooke poses as someone who works for the dating app, you're gonna hear it with your phone tab right now.
Speaker 2: It's another.
Speaker 1: Twenties Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Jimmy? Yeah? This is he? Who's this? Hi? My name's Sandy, largefella from the dating APPE Oh, did did we match or something? No? Silly, I work on the corporate side. Of things. Oh okay, yeah, now it's clicking right. Well, I just wanted to see what was that? No, no, no, no, I just I guess it is clicking. I just what can I do to help you? Well, I'm just calling to check how you're doing on the app, Like, are you meeting quality individuals? You know, enjoying the pleasures of others? Know what I mean? I'm not sure? I do you know?
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're from and you're called Well, I don't understand what's happening here?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, we just have kind of a dark sense of humor when it comes to love. So the real reason I'm reaching out to you is we're going to have to suspend you from the app. Wait what why? Well, I told you earlier I'm with corporate, but more specifically, I'm with the Truth and Verification Department. Okay, yeah, I can you please just tell me what's happening. You know, this can be a hard conversation for people. I get it. But when we came across your profile, we noticed some inconsistencies. So wait, so you guys are like looking at my profile stalking me. I'm not stocking, not stocking. I remind you you're on our app. I'm not on yours, so we can do whatever we want. And on the app, I'm specifically going to refer to your third picture from the top, where it shows you walking out of a seven eleven. Oh my god, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: This is like an invasion.
Speaker 2: You know. Our research team did a deep dive and measured the doorframe compared to your state at height. Excuse me. You say that you're five foot ten and turns out you're actually five seven and a half. Uh no, I am five ten. Yeah, if that's true, I'm hooking up with Jason Momoa on the side as my husband watches.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means. Yeah. Usually when I make these type of calls, people get defensive, So I'm not getting defensive. I'm just telling you the truth. Okay. I thought you'd stick with that. That's why i'd like to refer to your sixth picture from the top. Oh my god, it's the one where you're standing next to the giant alligator inflatable and we found that exact same toy online and confirm what our research team had found. You're five to seven and a half. I don't see the big deal. Like, what do you guys with the hike Nazi? I'm kind of close, right, that's like saying I'm kind of STD free. Do you see the issue? No, I don't. I don't even know if I want to be on your app anyway. Like if you guys are gonna tak that you're suspended, remember, Okay, good, I think that's a good thing. I think you know who else is going to be happy about it is definitely Chloe, who you went out with last week? Remember her? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You spoke to the person.
Speaker 2: That I went out with. She said that there was hiking pictures on your profile, but on the date you admitted to her that you don't really like hiking. So what nobody does? Okay, I get it. This whole thing probably seems like some type of ambush.
Speaker 1: Right, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're taking it that way. Jimmy. If that is your real name, of course it's my real name. I mean you Sandy your real name? Well, actually, if I'm going to be truthful, it's.
Speaker 1: Not Okay, I knew it, but then you.
Speaker 2: Did you knew the whole time? That this was Brooke from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning doing a phone tap on you. Huh, sell the joke. Your roommate Kyle set you up. No, Kyle said you were complained about how girls use old photos on the app. But apparently you stretch the truth about yourself. Fine, ten, what is that business, Jimmy? What I mean?
Speaker 1: I told you I was going close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm kind of close to twenty three.
Speaker 1: Now that's a lie.
Speaker 2: You sound way older than that. Why, yes, weeke up Every morning was fully taps. Weekday mornings are the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning