Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city, get to say you Conn will be and if you want a little I come along.
Speaker 2: They investigated the Clinton Foundation. You know, I'm the most investigated innocent person you have ever met in her entire life.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with anything, just about anything that Sean Hannity said or as ever said, but he has something to say and a lot of people listen to him.
Speaker 4: It's SHAWNA.
Speaker 5: Starr.
Speaker 6: There's no denying that used to be.
Speaker 5: The borders are so interesting along with working at McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Now that's two places she worked and have a convenient drive through.
Speaker 7: Team minus thirty three days until the presidentially election.
Speaker 8: Coming to your.
Speaker 9: City, don't the way I.
Speaker 7: Guess thus and saying.
Speaker 10: You a conscious song.
Speaker 7: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 9: All right, Thanks Scott showing an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred nine to four one. Shawn is her number if you want to be a part of the program. We have multiple disasters unfolding for Kamala Harris and her campaign, not the least of which is the disastrous debate performance of Tim Walls. Uh Now we have Kamala's Katrina that is emerging as a massive scandal as the as Harris announces, storm victims in Georgia and in North Carolina and in Tennessee and other parts of the South that have been hit so hard are only going to get a you know, a measly seven hundred and fifty dollars one time payment from the agency and Secretary of Mayarchis Department of Homeland Security warning the FEMA doesn't have enough funding to last through hurricane season. And what's infuriating is now that we have discovered where the money has gone. They took more than a billion tax dollars from FEMA and allocated that money responsible for American disaster relief, and they used it for the eleven and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants by giving them a whopping or take taking out of FEMA wopping three hundred and sixty four million in fiscal year twenty twenty three, six hundred and fifty million for fiscal year twenty twenty four, you know, to shelter and service, you know, people that didn't respect our laws or border, our sovereignty, and you know, on top of that then we have the Elon Musk question. You know, their vengeance against Elon had likely could have played a role in saving lives, especially in North Carolina in some of the hardest hit areas. That is becoming a big issue. On top of that, then we have the emerging scandal involving the husband of Kamala Harris. Serious accusations have been made. They're in the Daily Mail, They're in the New York Post that has come out. And then Kamala's own words are now beginning to come back to bite her on the issue of domestic violence, which he said, you know, claims that, you know, we need to believe women who are survivors of assault. And now this is becoming a bigger scandal by the hour. We have a port strike that is literally going to cripple the entire you know, East coast of the United States, and her answer is to go out and support, you know, rather than find a solution to support the people that are striking. They've been offered a fifty percent increase. I'm not saying that's the right number. I don't know what the numbers are. I want workers treated fairly, but it's certainly not an answer to just take one side and just get out of the way and act like that's a solution. That's not a solution at all. You have the Middle East on the brink of war right now. You know, we see a Michigan pole showing Donald Trump up by one now, and then you see, you know, like the Cook Report has it dead even. And but then when I look at the pollsters that have a great history like Atlas and insider advantage, which is Matt Towery and Trafalgar, which is Robert Kaheley and John McLaughlin and Rasmussen, it's a very different story. In Michigan. Trafalgar has Donald Trump up by two points forty seven forty five North Carolina forty nine, forty nine according to the Cook Report, which is interesting. But then other North Carolina polls, even the Washington Post has Trump up by two, Emerson has Trump up by one, when Quinnipiac has Trump up by one, insider advantage, Matt Towery has him up by one, and shockingly, Quinnipiac has Trump up by five. In Georgia, which is a very important must win state. In Pennsylvania, the polls do look good for Donald Trump, albeit at a very close race. Emerson has a three point lead for Trump. Remington has a one point lead for Donald Trump. Remington has Wisconsin tied with Trump, and and Harris insider advantage. Out in Arizona has Trump up by one. In Nevada, Trump is up by one insider advantage. And the list goes on and on and on. North Carolina, there's an East Carolina University poll as Trump up by two. For Falgar in Pennsylvania has Trump up by three, Atlas has Trump up by three, and the list goes on. Anyway here to try to make sense of it all, As far as I'm concerned, these poles could not affect how you look at this race at all, because you're going to go up and down emotionally like a roller coaster, and I think you've really got to focus in on what you can do. I mean, if you view this as I do, as an inflection point for the country, if you were getting a window into how disastrous or Kamala Harris presidency would be, if it wasn't bad enough the last four years, than you know, these crises that we're currently dealing with here has no clue how to deal with any of them. The fact that they took all this money away from FEMA, gave it to the illegal immigrants, and they want to provide free housing, food, healthcare, education, legal driver's licenses, free college, sex change operations, and a pass of citizenship better known as amnesty. You know it ought to be a window into what the future would look like. Anyway, here to break it all down and analyze where we are. Matt Towery Polster insider advantage in polling plus John McLaughlin, founder of McLachlan and Associates, thank you both for being with us. Matt star with you. I think you have a cascading impact now happening as the Harris Biden administration is clueless on how to deal with any of these major crises that are emerging before their eyes.
Speaker 5: Well, Shawn, what's amazing about all of this is that, Wow, all this is unfolding, And while there was a terrible debate for their nominee Walls and a great debate by JD. Vance, all of everything's moving against the Democrats. But let me tell you what's not the forecasting models, the things that the twenty headed folks in New York and DC look at and talk about all day long. I've watched those and they keep saying, well, Harris is gaming a little bit, She's got a big lead, and they they sit off of the polls. Now here's the problem with that. Now, I mean, and I want to answer your question, but I want your audience to know this. Do you not pay attention to these forecasting groups because they don't know what they're doing. They've been wrong two presidential cycles in a row. Now there are two of them have split off, so now there's a chance for two of them to be wrong a third time. Let me give an example in Michigan, Dad, Michigan going to Harris. The new polls in Michigan, which you just mentioned, have Trump up by one and by two. The polls they rely on are two weeks or a week and a half old to say that she's gaining momentum. In Pennsylvania, they have Pennsylvania going for Harris. But the last two poles, the freshest poles, we have Emerson, it's a tie, Trifalger. Trump's up by three. And I don't give one other example. You just mentioned Wisconsin. Trafalger had it up by one, The New York Times had it up, Harris up by two, but then Atlas, which had a very good record last time, has Trump up by two. But none of those are fresh. Other than the Trafalgar Pole, there is momentum for Trump that has been developed. And I'll add one other thing. Both inside her advantage and Trafalgar ask people a question. We ask them, Okay, once you've told us how you're going to vote, how do you think the majority of your neighbors are going to vote? Do you know in all of those states, say maybe one, Trump's numbers explode. In other words, people say they might be voting for Harris, but they think their neighborhood's going to vote for Trump. That's the shy Trump voter. So I think right now he's out beforming himself in the real quick policy to average nineteen from twenty twenty and twenty sixteen, both in terms of battleground by.
Speaker 9: The way, he's outperforming where he was at this time before those two elections, and well, knowing a week and a half or so, what early voting is beginning to look like in terms of return ballots in a lot of these states. So we'll start getting a little insight into that. But you're right, he's outperforming, and that question that you ask is not an insignificant one. How do you think your neighbors are going to vote? And that kind of exposes some of the hidden Trump vote because Trump supporters, a lot of them are just not going to answer a poster and you're a poster, so you know what I.
Speaker 8: Mean by that.
Speaker 5: They're afraid to answer it because so much happens to Donald Trump and people around him that they don't want to be on the list. They're worried about telling people they support Trump. People are afraid to put a Trump's son in their yard. And so I don't understand where these prognosticators are coming from, but it is not rooted in reality.
Speaker 9: Let's get your take, John McLachlan, And especially with these emerging crises. I mean, the fact that they gave all those money to I legal immigrants and don't have the ability to help the people at North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida and these other states is unfathomable to me.
Speaker 6: Right and we're trying to pol in those states and we know that, you know, people need help right now, and the western part of North Carolina, I mean there's still people cut off from civilization. They have to send helicopters in to help people. And Joe Biden and the national media, you compare this coverage to what they do with Katrina or Sandy to help Obama, you can't compare. I mean they're trying to like not cover this, and I would.
Speaker 9: Argue based on what we now know. And I haven't even mentioned the Aris Biden FEMA Emergency Responds blueprint goals, Goal won and still equity as a foundation of emergency management, gold to lead a whole of the community, and climate resistance. Joe Biden wanted a puke yesterday when he mentioned climate change. Meanwhile, people we don't even know if they're alive or dead in North Carolina in certain areas because they've had no communications. Goal three is, you know, straight out of DEI, you know, promoting and and sustaining a ready FEMA and a prepared nation. I mean these are bumper stickers and slogans and mayorc is warning we don't have enough funding to get through the hurricane season. And then I'll add one other little factor here that I think is very important, starlink. And by the way, this happened because of Elon Musk call that he got from Donald Trump, and had the FCC not illegally revoked the space X Starlink award he put out, it would probably have saved lives in North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Wow, yep.
Speaker 6: And going back to the big picture, though, what's good about the national I mean, and by the way, when you get Brian Kemp and Donald Trump agreeing that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have not done enough to help the people of Georgia and North Carolina and Florida, I mean, at a common ground where there's just sheer anger in America, they're proving that we don't want another four years of Kamala Harris and Biden's style policies because it's not working. Because you've got this, they can't handle a hurricane, they can't handle a shortage because they're causing a shortage now with this long shortman strike, and then they can't even stop Iran from attacking Israel, our closest ally in the Middle East. And so you know, I do you want four more years of this? It'll be a disaster. But in the American people are seeing this and Matt already sided in the polls four years ago or eight let's go eight years ago. Remember there was a Hillary lock at this point in time. On October third, they had Hillary was leading Donald Trump in the national polls forty eight forty five. But it got worse. We were down seven on October eighteenth on election day. Remember I'm on your show saying that Trump's gonna win and it's gonna be really close, and instead they're saying it's a Hillary lock. And she was ahead on election day, and she was ahead in the egg the polls, and there were some real gems like CBS had us down fifty one forty on October sixteenth. On November sixth, right before the election, NBC had us down fifty one forty four, and the Nashville Dealer vote. And in twenty twenty, it was worse. The Biden blue waves they had us, they had us trailing at this point fifty to forty three. We're worse tied in the national polls, and that means in the battleground states we're ahead, close, but ahead. Matt's poles are very accurate. But October eleventh, they had to stand against Biden fifty two to forty two. In twenty twenty, in twenty twenty, they had us down on October thirty first, on Halloween that we were down fifty two to forty two. On November two, they had economist Yugov, they had Biden leaning by ten points fifty three forty three. We're not going to be sandbag by these bad polls anymore. The Trump oters are going to go out and you said in October they'll start voting. When early voting happens in person, they'll get online and they'll start voting. Because we can't have another four years like the last four years.
Speaker 9: We continue with Matt Towery and John McLaughlin. There's a New York Post article Governor Brian Kempa George is furious they only declared an emergency in eleven counties. He asked for ninety and they went up to thirty. I mean, why wouldn't they listen to the people on the ground, considering they haven't been there in a week. Met Well, let me actually play Brian camp listen.
Speaker 11: I felt like it was important for people to see and for me to see directly what they're dealing with, because that gives them a sense of hope. I think that's some of the frustration. When the first emergency declarations came down There was only eleven counties in that a lot of people were outraised, including me, because there was such devastation in you.
Speaker 9: Know, up to ninety counties if we only have a minute. But I'm going to hold you guys past the break. But you know Georgia as well as anybody, Matt Towery, I mean, that's a discrease that the governors on the ground and they haven't been anywhere near the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah. People tell me they haven't seen a sign of anyone from FEMA. They haven't seen it. Now they've seen some of this in.
Speaker 9: Down DEEMA doesn't have any money, Matt. They gave it to hires Biden illegals exactly.
Speaker 5: And Sean, let me just say one other thing. We'll get back on this after the break. But not only is it this life or death situation beca I'm a polster about elections. Where is the hue and cry from these elected officials saying we're going to protect democracy by making sure these people have an ability to vote in Georgia in AUGUSTA going up to North Carolina is how are they going to get these people to vote? Because right now, about eighty percent of the swap of this storm affected Republican areas not democratic other than downtown Augusta and Asheville.
Speaker 9: All Right, we got to take a break. We'll come back. We'll continue with our posters Matt Towry and John McLachlin eight hundred and nine to four one seawn, thirty three days till election day or early voting we have as a public service when how you can register one or early voting starts and stops, et cetera. All the information you need about Kamala Harris and Tim Wallas is up there as well. Again a public service. Anyway, we continue with Matt Towery insider advantage of Polster and John mcgloughlin mcglock on and associates. We now have multiple, you know, scandals, frankly emerging and if you want to see utter incompetence on display, this is it. I mean, it's now been a full week since this hurricane hit Landfall and has created all of this devastation. And most people that I talked to in Georgia, North Carolina, even here in Florida where I live, and people in Tennessee that I know, they've been devastated. I mean, and you know there's so much behind this. Now we have our Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, mayork Is saying, well, FEMA doesn't have enough funding to last through the hurricane season. And then you have Kamala Harris and Joe Biden offering a mere seven hundred and fifty dollars one time payment. That's not going to help anybody. And to add you know, insult to injury. Now we're finding out in the last two years alone that the FEMA that is designed and dedicated to provide humanitarian services to Americans and disaster relief for Americans was being allocated to Harris Biden unvented illegal immigrants, so they don't have any money. They're out of money. And then on top of it, I'll add one other thing to this is had the FCC not illegally revoked the space X Starlink award, it would have probably, you know, according to many people, it could have possibly saved lives. And Biden said he redirected, you know, for the development of star Link satellites. And meanwhile, if it's not for Elon Musk, there wouldn't be any communications in a lot of these states, in a lot of these areas. Donald Trump is the one that called them and said, hey, will you please send these starlink capability into these towns. And he's done it, and he's doing it and any other place that needs it, he's pledged to send it and they're providing generators thanks to Franklin Graham and Samaritans Purse. I made a donation of samaron First this week. I hope many of you will consider it. It's amaritonspers dot Org. On top of that, we've got a port strike. You know, we're going to have a real shortage of pretty much everything, and in these states Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, they're gonna have a shortage of being able to rebuild. They're not gonna have the bare necessities. Add to that the accusations now that are front and center as it relates to Kamala Harris's husband, and allegations that The Daily Mail has made picked up by The New York Post today and that they've yet to respond to that he, you know, slapped an ex girlfriend on top of everything else that he's been involved in in his own personal life. I mean, it's it's pretty unbelievable, to be honest. But and then Harris's past domestic violent statements are coming back to haunt her. But anyway, new accusations come as we learn that that Doug em Hoff's first marriage ended after he impregnated the nanny. On top of you know, nobody's talked about that much. I try to stay out of people's personal lives. But if you're going to take a strong position against domestic violence and quote believe women and women should be believed whether something's proved or not. I'm just following Kamalist standard. I have no idea what's true or not true here. Then we've got the Middle East exploding before our eyes, and Joe and Kamala are telling Israel, you know, not to not to preemptively strike back. It wouldn't be preemptive. They would be defending themselves from the two hundred ballistic missiles that were fired into Israel this week. And they're saying, oh, don't take out their nuclear sites. Why so, the idiots, the Mullahs in Iran that they help make rich because they turned a blind eye to sanctions and gave sanctioned waivers to that empowered them and bolded them to buy more weapons and fund their proxy wars around Not only the Middle East, but the world the number one state sponsor is terror. And if Israel feels that it's in their national interest and self defense interest to take out their nuclear sites, my answer is go win your war against radical Islamic terrorism, which of course is a word that Kamala Harris refuses to use and want you all to be the courageous like her and not use it, or not use the word illegal alien. I'm getting off on my high horse here, but we continue with posters Matt Towery and John McLaughlin. This is an awful lot thirty three days before an election of incompetence on display. I've got a wonder and we'll start with you.
Speaker 8: Matt.
Speaker 9: You know what are the odds this is going to impact this election as people now are going out to vote.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll give you two sides. One side is if it unfolds as we're thinking and the shortage is really developed and the effect. I mean, look, the incumbent always catches hell for this one way or another. Now, in this case, this were a Republican president like.
Speaker 9: Bush, Well, you can call this Kamala's Katrina, right, but.
Speaker 5: The media won't do it.
Speaker 6: Yet.
Speaker 5: It's about to say most of the media in this country are ignoring that. In fact, I'm looking at ABC right now. They talk about to death for reaching two hundred and they say Biden and Harris does it, Hurricane Helen Rabbit Southeast, nothing about Brian kept nothing that what he said, Nothing about the other issues that are taking place, the rejection of Elon system, his startling system. None of that's out there. But at some point the media has to start reporting this stuff. You've got thirty days of chaos ahead of us, and I'll start with what I started with this entire program with you're being that disingenuous evaluation of Poeing. You're being told things that aren't true, and the things that are true you're not being told, and so the voters have to parry it through that. One last thing, we'll go back to this again. I want to know whether the secretaria State in Georgia and Secretary of State in North Carolina, and the governors in those states working with them, what plan they had because the states controlled voting, what are they going to do to make sure these poor people are able to tell America how they want to leave.
Speaker 9: You already know the answer they're offering them. One time payment of seven hundred and fifty dollars, which is going to last them a week, maybe a week and a half. Let me go down on the ground in North Carolina. I've got residents they haven't seen a single federal agency in a week. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: We haven't see faym them we have in SAE Red Cross, we haven't seen hearts with hands. We've seen no agencies coming here. Most people drive through with their cameras out feeling a sluck for animals in a zoo and don't stop.
Speaker 4: When we heard that Biden was just going to be, you know, flying around, it kind of just made us feel like, you know, as our president, you know, where is that like guidance, where like, you know, you're supposed to be kind of here helping us with this, and just almost like it's like almost a sense of abandonment, you know. And like I said, you know, it's mainly the community coming together and helping each other out with all of this.
Speaker 7: Do you think the government is doing enough?
Speaker 12: Honestly, I don't know how you did not have a formal the formal press conference or something from either President Biden or Kamala Harris. I mean, how do you not say anything for four days? They've been strained it for four days, and this is the first we've heard from them at all. FEMA is not on the ground there at all. They are not in these cities, not in these towns, and not in these villages.
Speaker 9: And they don't have the money. Now, let's take a trip down memory lane and then we'll get back to John and Matt. Let's listen to the two days after Katrina. Two days George W. Bush decided that if he were to go on the ground, it would have been a distraction, it would have hurt the recovery efforts and not helped in any way. So he took Air Force one and he flew over the territory. It's been a week now and we still don't we still can't account for many people because you can't get to them in some of these areas and more rural, rural parts of Georgia North Carolina can't get to them. And this is how the media and radical leftist democrats were responding two days after Katrina hit and the levees broke.
Speaker 10: I believe that we can charge the.
Speaker 7: Government with criminal.
Speaker 8: Neglect of the people of New Orleans Louisiana, Mississippi and Louisiana in particular.
Speaker 2: And if there were ever any evidence needed as to why we need a hands on president, all we have to do is think back to what happened along the Gulf coast.
Speaker 6: You know, that was.
Speaker 2: A natural disaster that was turned into a national disgrace. The incompetence, the indifference, the insensitivity.
Speaker 3: I think the administration got embarrassed with the response that Hurricane Katrina.
Speaker 10: They were embarrassed and unacceptable. Here sadly leads to people dying and people being harmed. Hopefully the President as we speak is in somewhere in Mississippi, I guess right now. And the fact is that hopefully he will. You know, as I've many said many times, Synchronize is kind up with his conscience.
Speaker 9: I mean, John McLaughlin, it's unbelievable to me, the double standard seven hundred and fifty bucks. They're running out of money, they don't have, God forbid, another hurricane hits and they've been totally doned atone deaf and mia the entire time. And it's a week later.
Speaker 6: By the way, this is one of the most important shows I've ever been on with you before because you're getting this information out that the mainstream media is, whether it's CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, they're not getting this out, and they're they're you know, like you heard, you know, a center of ants talk about censorship. You heard Bobby Kennedy when he endorsed President Trump talking about censorship. There's censorship going on in Bias right now where the media won't cover it. If it's bad for Kamala Harris, I mean, she might have to go out and hold a press conference and talk to real people who are really upset about the Yeah, I mean, but they won't let it happen. And you've got millions, tens of millions of listeners who will hear this, and they know most people in America have friends or family that are in Florida, Georgia or North Carolina, and they're hearing the stories. And then you're hearing stories about like like the Thomson p King His daughter, Aaron has moved to the Charlotte ere. She hearn her daughter going over to volunteer to help people not too far from them in western North Carolina. That's Mark Meadow's old district that we.
Speaker 2: Used to pull in.
Speaker 6: And you know, there's people there still stranded, no phones, no water, no electricity, and they don't know what it's going to go back on. And what you've done with Franklin Graham, what President Trump has done. Where President Trump and he's making an issue of it today that they have spent more money, billions, hundreds of billions more on illegal immigrants in Ukraine than they have on Americans. And you know this, this has to end. We can't have this going on for full voy years. It's it's it's absolutely it's catastrophic. And uh, you know, Harris, like you said, you know she should she should be there holding a press conference talking to people about what she's going to do to help them because they're in dire streets and this is worse than Katrina, and it's worse than certainly worse than Sandy, and a lot of us live through that.
Speaker 9: So all right, quick Break Born with John McLachlan and Matt Towry are posters, and we'll get to your calls coming up in the final hour of the program, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn. As we continue, right, we continuing final moments with our posters, Matt Towery and John McLaughlin. And you know, if you look at the information may not be getting out. I know, I know for a fact because people have called this program. They've pulled out their old transition transistor radios, Matt Towery and and they're getting information from shows like this. And the second thing I know that is a fact is that her radicalism, he's been able to hide it. And I've gone over that list a thousand times and accept for ads that except for people like me and a few others, nobody in the media reports it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I woant to mention John because John did a poll about a month ago to quantify how many people don't know the various issues and events that have taken place because the media will not tell them. The other thing, I will say two other things I want to say. Okay, so I'm sitting in Saint Petersburg, Florida. On my street. Half the houses have all their belongings outside. The houses are being stripped down to nothing because they were flooded. Now, we don't need it here, But do you think we've seen any sign of the federal government in the city. I've not seen a scene whatsoever. The second thing I want to say, when we go back to this election.
Speaker 9: Well, the only thing Ron DeSantis did is preposition thirty thousand trucks to get electricity back up and emergencies applies to people. That's better than what the federal government did. And by the way, Matt did lose two cars in the process. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry about that.
Speaker 5: If you go into my cars again, thank you so much. I got to say though, very quickly one other day.
Speaker 9: Well, in fairness to Matti, he was just happy his house was okay. So he's like, I can get a new car.
Speaker 5: Thank you for putting that in perspectives on So anyway, I don't want to point out bring us back to the election very quickly because I want you to remember I said this on election night. Okay, Georgia and North Carolina polling places. I just read forty polling places plus had been wiped out in Richmond County, big Democratic rich area. Okay, Columbia County, big Republican area. In Augusta no electricity, nothing at all. Western North Carolina the bread basket of Republican vote. North Carolina. What two states are necessary for Donald Trump to win. We've got to win North Carolina on them almost any scenario, and George is pretty important as well. We are looking at chaos that is going to unfold election predicting it right now because of this hurricane, the poor response or the chaos one more time.
Speaker 9: I can tell you people are furious, and I'm going to tell you they're going to find a way to vote. They have to. I mean, we can't live through this again anyway. Matt Towery, thank you and sorry. I am sorry about your cars. I am glad you're okay, and I am praying for your neighbors like we're planting, praying for the people in Georgia, North Carolina in affected areas, and we appreciate everything. John McLaughlan as well,