Speaker 1: Movie.
Speaker 2: But let's break down this AI chip outlook situation for all the Micron and send this holders out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's very important to look at the market in this totality.
Speaker 1: Right, if you look at it from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Of this year to now, the story is very clear, like the demand hasn't changed. And how do we know, Well we started the month when we looked at TSM and they're reporting, and we said that that was going to be important, right, we need to see from the manufacturer and packaging side, has.
Speaker 1: This story slowed down? Has momentum slowed down?
Speaker 3: And unequippedly, it was no, it hasn't slowed down from the manufacturer and packaging side, and somebody would be in that category. I know they reported back to back. All right, well we passed the first hurdle. Now did the market responding in the manner that we thought? No, But that's okay, we're not thinking from a short term perspective. Then the hyper scalers came into focus the last couple of weeks, and now that was an important moment, right. We needed to see if the hyperscalers were going to tell us a different story where they painting a new scenario, and we saw Meta and we saw Microsoft, and there was two different tales of what happened last Tuesday, but one thing remained the same and that Capex was still at the forefront and it hadn't slowed down. Right Like Letta decided that they were going to spend more. Microsoft said they were going to spend more, but they leaned more toward the lower end of their expectation. And something very key happened the first time all year. Microsoft decided, Hey, not only are we spending more, but we're actually starting to see revenue come back from this CAPPEC spend, which is very important. So when you look at the Azure growth, and that was the key number I was looking at, have they grown in cloud? And once I saw that the Cloud number grew, I knew that this was going to be a story. And we've been talking about it since we were in DC in February about where Microsoft was going to be headed.
Speaker 1: That was positive.
Speaker 3: Meta, there's something very different, you know, they talked about how well, you know, it's still gonna take some time and it's still going to need a little bit more proving to do. And then we saw Apple and we saw Amazon report and I'm like, okay, perfect demand is still there. Cappax is actually going up, Amazons a number one spender. And why is a cap back spend important Because it tells me money is still out there, they're still spending it and now becomes where so now the infrastructure piece comes back into play. So if they're spending it, they're saying, look, we have revenue, we're getting it from our cloud service. That tells me that the infrastructure story is still very much in play. And that speaks directly into the AI chip space. And so if we're talking about compute, then we're gonna need GPUs, We're gonna need CPUs, we're gonna need memory, all of the companies we've been talking about all year. This was now a validation. Okay, capbacks is still intact. Memory is still going to be a part of this fold. Semis is still going to be part of the fold. Infrastruture going to be part of the fold. I know we saw arm report and they have some really good earnings. The story still remains now the market respond in a positive way in July, No it didn't. That's part of the next story, right, and that kind of paints another picture for us in terms of being a very intelligent person versus being a very intelligent investor. So the AI story is here. I know we got AMD reporting tomorrow. We'll talk about that. I'm super excited. I'll be telling you the exact things we need to be looking for if we're going to be investing in that. The video will be reporting at the end of the month, so we got some time into that, and then obviously we just saw my Micron report at the end of June, so everything is right in the realm of what we thought it would be. Sands is going to be reporting Wednesday, which is going to be a big number my estimation, as well as Western Digital. So you got the semi conductors reporting, you had to capex spend from the hyperscalers reporting. All signs point to yes, this story is going to continue definitely to the end of this year. And we're talking about maybe sold out into Tony twenty seven when we're talking about the memory space. So I'm still bullish and that shouldn't surprise anybody. But based on what we saw from the earnings thus far, all positive, I'm i side.
Speaker 2: So what's your outlook for Mike Cron Sanders ASML.
Speaker 4: Numbers TSM, Yeah, what is the outlet? And then video?
Speaker 1: I'm super bullsh on video.
Speaker 3: We actually are in a chat where I'm saying right now, if you look at from a technical standpoint, from one hundred day moving average, from a seventy two day moving average two hundred, the video has actually crossed all those in the past couple of days. If anybody's been watching right like it, I think that four today it got to two o seven, which was it was a key number to get over.
Speaker 1: I think that that was It's a.
Speaker 3: Twenty day after it crosses that hurdle, right, the next stop is now going to retest this all time highs up at two thirty six, which is a nice runway. Right, We got three or four weeks before they report, you know, their their quarter's earnings. And the reason why we love in video is because we can see what has happened prior to it, and they get to set the tone and say, all right, look the man hasn't changed. Look we're still selling out. Here's our future guidance. Here's what we're doing in terms of avera rubin right, here's our next generation of GPU, here's our next partner. Here's who we're also invested in. They're going to have all that at the end of the month. I love it right now, right like I've been trying to just stack calls on it. I see in video crossing the two fifty to two sixty monk by the end of the year, and that's my outlook for it, and that's conservatively. Would it surprised me if it gets to two seventy to eighty, it wouldn't. But conservatively I see it finishing the year two fifty and so if that pulls, that means Compute pulls. That means Micron will pull as well. So I raced that last week. Micron is one of my stories of the year. We touched twelve hundred, thirteen hundred. I think fourteen hundred is not a space that was surprised me. By the end of the year of it be for it, I think Sandis will be in that two thousand, two hundred range. Those all time highs that we touched. I think we'll we'll revisit those probably before the end of the year, and in some of these cases will pass it. Same thing with Western Digital. I know seven eighty or seven ninety, what was this all the time? Is sitting now down in the five eighties. So this retracement that we saw in July, a lot of people like, when should I invest? When is it going to be a good time. We saw some of these companies pull back thirty forty fifty percent.
Speaker 1: What did we do?
Speaker 3: That'll be the key teller of how we end our year when we saw the market reset, especially in some of these subsectors that we're in. And I say subsector because obviously all semis are not created the same, all memories not create the same, and I think that's a very good indication to make. We watched Sandis move, We watched Micron kind of struggle today right until it kind of closed above. Well, they're really having a fight with is high bandwidth memory going to be curtailed by what China's doing? Well, high bandwidth memori is different from then memory, which is different from SSD memory. Right, these companies are all created equals, so we have to be mindful of that as well. But those stories are still going to plane out. I love TSM. I'm gonna go out on limb here. I think TSMS crosses four hundred this year just from what I've seen from the demand from all these hype of scalers and what I've seen from all the semis.
Speaker 1: The role that TSM plays.
Speaker 4: You said, crosses five hundred, four hundred TSM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four oh, I say so four point fifty is the number. Then four to fifty.
Speaker 3: I thought we were sitting still in at three or not like we was last week, So four to fifty will be my number for TSM.
Speaker 1: Who else you at ASML?
Speaker 3: I got away on ASML only because the news out of China and we highlighted.
Speaker 1: It last week.
Speaker 3: It's concerning from a long term perspective, but I want to see how fast they can get these machines up and running. And the news from TSM in regards to ASML, we brought about this a few months ago. It's also something that raises concerned for me where TSM is saying, hey, we're going to slow down on order machines. We're going to try to figure out how to scale and build something compatible so we can have more efficiency from the ones that we have.
Speaker 1: That slows down demand.
Speaker 3: That's that's their biggest customer is Samsung number two, So we just gotta be mindful of ASML definitely still still believe in it, but I'm a little more watching that a little bit more carefully.
Speaker 4: Microsoft only out of this slumber. Yeah, Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Had a big, big, big, big day, and that was something that we talked about for all long time. Microsoft been sleeping for almost two years now, so a lot of people holding Microsoft to Tech two index, So that was that was a big day for Microsoft.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, shout out to everybody that's been on this long journey with Microsoft. I remember being in DC and saying like, we're going to do this four hundred call out to August fifteenth, and just month after month, we were just getting beat up in that call. Actually extended that call out to December of twenty twenty eight, just because the the story of Microsoft is very clear. You're talking about a leader in terms of market cap, you're talking about a leader in terms of AI.
Speaker 1: We already know it's positioned with OPENINGI and is twenty percent ownership.
Speaker 3: But I think one of the things that I kind of highlighted then was we have to really look in depth of what's happening inside the company. Right Like when it got beat up for the last quarter, it was because they saw a pullback in the growth of their cloud service, Azore. And the reason was because they said, you know what, if we're going to spend, we need to spend internally and we need to build it out even further. So we're gonna spend more money to make more money for the long run. And once you understand that picture, then you can kind of figure out, all, right, cappeck spend is not just something that they're throwing up money away at.
Speaker 1: They're actually reinvesting it.
Speaker 3: What happened obviously again is they finally were able to turn profit. And that's important, right because not only did that benefit them in as a company, right, it was at four hundred dollars now where we train that today forced four seventy somewhere up there. The reality is that Microsoft year to date is up one percent forty seven forty and it's up one percent year to date, so a lot of people are saying, did we miss it? Did we miss it? It's been an incredible run over the past week since earnings. It's moved one percent this year, so there's so much more room for growth when you're talking about AWS, when you're talking.
Speaker 2: About also, it went up one hundred dollars I mean, just this is important. And last month it was three hundred, No, last week it was three hundred and eighty one dollars, and now it was four hundred and eighty seven dollars. So it Microsoft has jumped up one hundred, one hundred dollars in one in one week, which is actually historic for his stock.
Speaker 4: It had it had went up twelve percent, it had thirsty.
Speaker 3: They had as greatest day of any in any megacap company ever, one day ever ever. Right, So I'm saying like, if people are thinking they missed the story, if they thought they missed the boat, yeah, you might not have been in those four hundred calls that we did in f where you might not have been in the one we did in June. This story is far from over right, Like they're not saying that we're going to slow down spending. No, we actually are starting to see return on our spend. So we're going to figure out how we expedite that even more so. And so this story that that Microsoft is paid in the copilot piece. We obviously know with open Ai, their partnership with Anthropic, they're very much at the forefront. I think the next piece that we need to watch is the enterprise agent, and that's been like part of the language over the past few.
Speaker 1: Weeks is how do we scale this?
Speaker 3: Well, we can talk about software, And then Microsoft got caught in that downward spyware. All software gets beat up. You're talking about palent here, you're talking about service. Now, you're talking about work day, and we'll talk about palatin here later on. Microsoft gets thrown in that because when you think copilot, you think software. But there's so many different verticals inside of the business that can generate revenue that it makes it even more attractive. So that augentic enterprise software, that ingetic agent, that's going to be leading the charge. That